4.5/5 (103 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About NewSouth Window Solutions

NewSouth Window Solutions is a custom window and door manufacturer that specializes in energy-efficient and high-performance products. As the manufacturer, NewSouth is able to guarantee its products with a lifetime warranty on both your products and installation. The company offers free in-home consultations with factory-trained representatives to help you find the best window and door style for your home.

Pros

• Customizable
  • High-quality vinyl
  • Free consultation and demonstration
  • Lifetime warranty

Cons

• Can be pricey
  • Only in some locations
  • Factory in Florida only

Bottom Line

NewSouth makes, sells and installs energy-efficient windows and doors. While sold at a factory-direct price, the high quality and customization options means the products may be more expensive.

NewSouth Window Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NewSouth Window Solutions?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NewSouth Window Solutions?

Original review: June 13, 2022

It was a pleasure to work with New South Window to replace all the windows and sliding glass door in my home. The Estimator Luis ** was very friendly and knowledgeable and the quality of the windows are great. The lead time for the windows to be manufactured and installed was quoted at 16 weeks and was completed much quicker. It was about a 12-week lead time. The installation process was completed in one day. My A/C has run for an average of two less hours since window installation with no modifications to my A/C temp or schedule. Looking forward to the Energy savings.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Hello Andrew, thank you for your great feedback! We are so glad you are enjoying your high-performance products and that they are providing you with energy efficiency. We are #NewSouthProud of our company and the products we make. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: June 1, 2022

This was our first ever window purchase and it was nothing less than the best experience from the salesperson/project manager all the way through installation. The installers were very nice and efficient and went above and beyond their responsibilities. I definitely recommend New South to anyone looking for a quality product and great experience!!

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you for your wonderful review Rose! We love to hear this, and will pass the feedback on to our team. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need anything in the future. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: May 29, 2022

We had a wonderful time with Michael ** from New South Windows. We discussed our window wants and needs as well as the energy savings new windows will provide. We look forward to the installation of our new windows and the future energy savings.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Hello Carl, we appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass it along to our team. We are so glad you are part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: May 18, 2022

I couldn’t be happier with my new replacement windows. The installers were great. Explanation of what was being done & the process was given & was informative. Area was cleaned thoroughly. Also the wait time between order & installation was much shorter than other companies.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you Elaine for your wonderful review! We will be sure to relay your kind comments to our team. We are glad you are enjoying your high-performance windows, and that you are part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: May 18, 2022

The ordering process was as suggested in the proper time frame. The windows were installed in one day. I noticed a sizable improvement in heat resistance and sound deadening of the previous windows installed with the house. I would recommend these windows to my friends. The installation went well; and the windows will save me money over time.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you for your feedback Richie! We are so happy you are enjoying your high-performance windows. They are designed to eliminate sound while also providing energy savings. We are #NewSouthProud of our company and the products we make!

Original review: May 11, 2022

Everything from sales to install was great. New South kept us up to date with the status of our project from start to finish. Everyone was professional and courteous. We got several quotes for our home windows and while others were less expensive, the value with New South was by far the best.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Hello Rich, thank you for your review! We love to hear this, and will pass your feedback on to our team. We are #NewSouthProud of our company and the high-performance products we make!

Original review: May 10, 2022

Landy was the best installer I ever had on any construction job, make sure you request him for your next window install. I like the windows but I'm still not 100% sure how to tell they are high impact. I would definitely recommend NewSouth windows.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you Sal for taking the time to let us know about your great experience! We will relay your feedback to our team. Our impact resistant windows are designed to provide hurricane protection and deter intruders. Your products do come with a lifetime warranty, so should an issue arise in the future, NewSouth will be there to handle it!

Original review: April 29, 2022

I can't rate my experience as a 5-star experience. I have a $10k door that is useless. It, as well as the screen door, doesn't lock. Screen locking mechanism is missing. Door is misaligned. Believe door is going to be replaced due to installation errors but other than a piece of paper not sure. Garage window is still misaligned, doesn't lock completely, and missing screen which I believe is going to eventually be delivered. At least 3 of the 8 window sections on the front of the house had misaligned grids when installed. Believe they will eventually be replaced. Was told not to worry about window measurements because install team would add wood/shims to ensure a tight fit. Didn't see any of that happen. Spray foam insulation was barely used if at all. In the cases of gaps between frames and studs, two or three screws may not be strong enough to counter a storm.

Original review: April 27, 2022

New South Windows is a top tier window manufacturer. We chose them because they make their own windows and frames. Their quality and customer service is excellent all the way from the purchase through installation. I would highly recommend New South windows.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Hello Phillip, thank you for your wonderful feedback! We will be sure to share your kind words with our team. We are #NewSouthProud of our company and the products we make!

Original review: April 26, 2022

We are so impressed with the quality of New South's products and their expert installation! We just had our new front door installed last week and had replaced all the windows in our home in 2019. We highly recommend New South and wouldn't go anywhere else!

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Hello Donna, thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad you are enjoying your high-performance products. Thank you for being part of our NewSouth family, and please don't hesitate to contact us if we can ever be of further service.

Original review: April 17, 2022

I purchased New South windows September 2021, a New South contractor finally came to install 5 windows on 3/30/2022. The install was completed without sealing the windows to the outside of the house, no insulation, no shimming, only a bead of caulk on J-Channel that stuffed behind siding (not nailed down or taped). The wind blows from around the unsealed frame thru the screw holes on the inside, I had to use painters tape to cover the holes to stop the air from coming through (enough air coming through to easily blow out a candle). Also, the frames are not straight so the windows don't function as they should. I had New South come out, look at install and they agreed to order new frames to do the installation correctly, I was told another 45-60 days for those to be made.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Dear John, we apologize for the complications you mentioned and any inconvenience they have caused you. We understand that you've since connected with our team and that your windows are going to be re-installed on July 7th, 2022. You do have a lifetime warranty with NewSouth, and we will strive to do better should you need us again in the future. Thank you for giving us your feedback, and our sincerest apologies again.

Original review: April 13, 2022

New South Windows have a superior product and were very easy to work with during the entire process. Romeo worked with us as several changes were needed due to HOA concerns and some custom stained-glass issues. The installation was flawless, we did not even have to do any interior or exterior paint or touchup work. The crew was very protective of marble sills and all furnishings as well as covered all openings and protected anything from any potential dust during the window removal process. All in all, the entire team did a great and very professional job.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you Russell for your wonderful review! We are #NewSouthProud of our team and will be sure to pass your kind words along to them!

Original review: April 9, 2022

New South Windows of Pensacola has failed to have our windows installed within the timeline originally agreed-upon in our contract. They also ordered incorrect windows and knowingly installed them in the house within frames where they do not fit or belong. They have refused to order new windows and have instead tried to install refurbished windows. In addition, several of the windows that have been installed are not up to code. New South was made aware of the issues and have neglected to come out and resolve the problems.

They have also installed damage windows. To date we have paid 67% of the contract amount due and have no timeline for when our project will be completed. Additional concerns have surfaced where there may be water damage due to windows being installed incorrectly. After several attempts to contact the office both in person and via phone, no return phone calls have been made to us regarding the issues we have been experiencing. 10 out of 10 would not recommend anyone to buy windows from the Pensacola location.

Original review: April 7, 2022

I highly recommend NewSouth Windows. They have a great product and my our experience with them was seamless from the sales presentation to installation. The installers were very professional. They came on time and gave extra service by taking down and putting back our blinds during the installation process and left all areas they worked in spotless. Our only slight criticism is we felt somewhat pressured to make an immediate decision after the initial sales presentation. Overall we are delighted with our new windows.

Original review: April 2, 2022

Highly recommended. Received a professional presentation. The installers appeared on time and they completed work as expected. They answered various questions that I had and they demonstrated the window operations. High Quality Work! I am going to recommend this company to my nearby neighbors and friends.

Original review: March 30, 2022

Extremely pleased from the salesman to the installation. The windows are a quality product and the installers were professional and clean up was perfect. You never knew they were here. We did need to wait 4 months, but they did call to keep us advised of the time frame. A+.

Original review: March 24, 2022

Great Customer Service from initial estimate all the way through to final installation and inspection. Price was very competitive with other manufacturers we interviewed and compared with. Installation was quick, professional and with a great clean-up. All service techs were extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process. Outstanding service all the way around.

Original review: March 14, 2022

I must say I was reluctant to spend this amount but weighed my options and pulled the trigger. The install ended up being weeks if not months sooner than expected, on the install day, Danny called and I met him at the house with the rest of his team. I work a mile from home so I left him there, I stopped back at lunch and they had 2 windows left to do. They finished and had all 9 windows in and were ready to leave. I went back other than the clean up could have been a little better for the most part it was fine. As for the windows themselves, I noticed that day the AC turned on less so the efficiency is great and over the weekend when the temp on Sunday morning was 41, with no heat on I went to bed with the house at 72, woke up and it was 68 in the house, with the old windows I was dropping almost 20 degrees overnight not 4.

Original review: March 11, 2022

The entire process was smooth and painless. The installers were very professional and helpful. I love the windows and door. They are so much better than the original ones we had. I have already recommended NewSouth to several friends. As a result several of them have either had them installed or have an order in to install them.

Original review: March 6, 2022

Absolutely a great experience from start to finish. We couldn’t be happier with our window purchase. All of our interactions with this company were absolutely flawless. Lifetime warranty for the original owner that includes glass and screen. So if the neighbor's lawn mower throws a rock through then it gets replaced.

Original review: March 4, 2022

They were very professional and did quality work! I would recommend them to anybody for installing windows and doors high-quality professional work. The workers were very professional also in their work and detail they put into their working environment. I would recommend New South Windows to anybody that's having windows installed. They're very detail-oriented And Timely in their fashion! Their workers come highly recommended as they were very professional and fixed things that were beyond what they have to fix. I am very thankful to have them doing my work on my house. Thank you!

Original review: March 2, 2022

Tyler and Michele came and did a fantastic job. Could not have been more efficient and professional. They were running late, but called to inform us, and then arrived prior to the new time. They took care in removing the old frames and were very thorough, explains the rest of the finishing process.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you Duane for your kind words! We will be sure to relay them to our team. Thank you for being part of our NewSouth family!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

The last day that the installers were here, they were here till 10:00 that night and it was tiring having them in our home that length of time. The installation team was two guys and there were four windows. They had to keep cutting stuff off the windows. I was tired and I just wanted them to leave. Then, when they were gonna leave, they wanted us to pay them, and we said no. It said on our contract when the job is complete. It's not complete. The installer said, "My part is." I said, "Well, that's not the whole job." They also got all this material by each window they say that they have to put on to cover up the screws and all that stuff is still laying on the floor here. Now, we're trying to get them to come back because the inspectors have been here since the 8th and we want them to take the labels off the windows. But, we love the NewSouth windows.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass this along to our team. We do see from our records that your permit has been closed and your final service has been scheduled. We hope you are enjoying your NewSouth windows, please keep in mind that they are covered by our lifetime warranty so should an issue ever arise NewSouth will be there to handle it. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

We are very happy with the window and door products, the quality is exceptional. The office staff is very polite and we always, always appreciated their assistance. We were very impressed with the installers: punctual, polite, went right to work and were very focused on the installation of windows and doors, cleaned up before they left each day. Likewise, we were very impressed with our punch-out professional who came back to tweak some issues. A French door that refuses to remain completely open is an issue that our punch-out pro twice said could not be corrected; that is disappointing since it opens to an exterior atrium porch.

The 4 vs 5 stars comes communication issues we experienced between the office and field. We found if we had questions, requests, items added to existing service tickets, we had to constantly follow-up to make sure our concerns were being communicated and seen by those who had the authority to act. With diligence on our part, everything was addressed to our satisfaction with the exception of the swinging French door that has a mind of its own. We contracted in late August 2021 with installation early December. NSW is a professional business that offers a great product. We will not hesitate to use them again.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you for the wonderful review! We’re so happy you are enjoying your NewSouth windows and doors. Keep in mind that your products do come with a lifetime warranty, so should an issue arise in the future, NewSouth will be there to handle it. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

NewSouth Windows provided a quality product and an excellent installation experience. Our house is already quieter, and the temperature has moderated after the new windows and 2 new sliding doors. We would definitely use them again. The crew was professional, explained things as they went along, answered my many questions, showed up on time, and cleaned up every day.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

We appreciate the kind words, and will make sure to share your feedback with our team. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your high-performance products. They are designed to deliver energy savings and sound elimination. We are #NewSouthProud of our company and the products we make. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

The two installer went quick and efficient while keeping the workspace clean. Props to the installer who made the caulking around the window look great. It was a extra 3 month to wait from the date given middle of November and installed first week of February. End result it is quite and I am very satisfied.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know. We love to hear this, and will pass on the feedback to our team. If there’s anything you need in the future, don’t hesitate to contact us at (813) 626-6000. And again, thank you for being a part of the NewSouth family.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

We love our new windows and had a very good experience with New South. Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. Our installers we clean, neat and professional. We have noticed how much quieter the house is and look forward to the energy efficiency the new windows will provide.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

The sales rep, John, was very informative and hands-on. He stayed in touch with me through the whole way and through the installation, even though he's not in it. He’s still following up with me now to make sure even the post-installation inspections are going well. The installation was very quick and easy. There are so many windows in our house and the thought of removing and replacing every window in my house almost seems like an engineering impossibility, let alone one that they could do in almost two days. They came in with three teams of people and had all hands on deck. They were in and out of here in two and a half days and probably could have been done in two days if we weren't in their way. So, it was amazing.

Also, on the second and third days, it rained horribly and they did an amazing job cleaning up after themselves under a non-ideal situation, given the rain and dirt and what they're doing. When they were done, our house was clean and I was surprised. I thought we would be cleaning up for months. I bought 83 windows from NewSouth Window Solutions and the quality is fantastic. They’re gorgeous, very pretty, sturdy, stable and enhance the value of our house.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you for the wonderful review! We’re so happy you are enjoying your NewSouth windows. Keep in mind that your products do come with a lifetime warranty, so should an issue arise in the future, NewSouth will be there to handle it. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

I ordered custom windows after consult/estimate on 11/29/21. New windows and sliding door were installed on 02/02/22. They are solidly built and beautiful. Love the versatility, too; they open from top or bottom and tilt in for easy cleaning (full screens on outside of windows). Locks can prevent full opening if you choose to engage them. Installers were very efficient and professional.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

We appreciate the kind words, and will make sure to share your feedback with our team. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your high-performance products. They are designed to deliver energy savings and intruder protection. We are #NewSouthProud of our company and the products we make. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

We needed to finish out replacing our old windows, so we called them AGAIN to buy the last 6 we needed. They are professional, friendly, and took the time to help us decide on what we needed. The install was seamless, and they did a spectacular job!

NewSouth Window Solutions Company Information