4.1/5 (143 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About NewSouth Window Solutions

NewSouth Window Solutions is a custom window and door manufacturer that specializes in energy-efficient and high-performance products. As the manufacturer, NewSouth is able to guarantee its products with a lifetime warranty on both your products and installation. The company offers free in-home consultations with factory-trained representatives to help you find the best window and door style for your home.

Pros

• Customizable
  • High-quality vinyl
  • Free consultation and demonstration
  • Lifetime warranty

Cons

• Can be pricey
  • Only in some locations
  • Factory in Florida only

Bottom Line

NewSouth makes, sells and installs energy-efficient windows and doors. While sold at a factory-direct price, the high quality and customization options means the products may be more expensive.

Top NewSouth Window Solutions Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I'd recommend NewSouth Window highly and I've always done that. I went with them because of their pricing and reviews online. I bought impact windows and doors and it's the best. ...

Verified

My experience with NewSouth Window Started with the sales person and ended with windows installers on time as scheduled. The product was delivered on time and the work was done pr...

About NewSouth Window Solutions

NewSouth manufactures high-quality vinyl replacement windows and operates primarily in Florida and the Southeast. It’s known for its high-efficiency insulated window replacements, which can cut down on heating and cooling costs. NewSouth’s windows aren’t just efficient, though — they’re also designed to fit the style of your home.

The company sends custom-made windows straight from its factory to your home and professionally installs them to ensure a long-lasting fit. You can choose from a variety of vinyl window replacements, including the environmentally friendly eVantage options. NewSouth also offers a lifetime warranty for all its windows.

If you’re interested in seeing these windows produced, you can visit a NewSouth factory in Florida. NewSouth also offers free in-home demos to measure and price windows before you commit.

NewSouth installation

NewSouth offers several window options that are customizable based on your needs and the style of your home. Some popular styles NewSouth can manufacture and install for you include:

• Picture windows
  • Two- and three-lite slider windows
  • Casement windows
  • Double-hung windows
  • Single-hung windows

NewSouth provides installation services by factory-trained professionals to ensure the windows are positioned correctly and fit your home’s measurements.

NewSouth prices

NewSouth windows come with a variety of color, size and grid options. Because each window is custom-made, prices can vary greatly. NewSouth does promise factory-direct prices on its website, where you can receive a free estimated quote.

NewSouth also offers a lifetime transferable warranty that covers windows and installation, but the price of the warranty depends on model, materials and customizations.

NewSouth Window Solutions FAQ

Where are NewSouth windows manufactured?
Its windows are manufactured in Tampa, Florida, and NewSouth has showrooms around Florida and the Southeast.
Who owns NewSouth?
PGT Innovations bought NewSouth in late 2019.
Where is NewSouth available?
NewSouth is available in Florida and some Southeast states.
How much does NewSouth’s installation cost?
Installation cost depends on a variety of factors, including window cut and size. You can receive a free quote from NewSouth on its website and set up a consultation with a representative for more information.

Is NewSouth worth it?

With its free consultations, in-home demos and factory prices, NewSouth makes the window replacement process much simpler. Although the company might be on the pricier side, it’s probably worth it if you’re looking for high-quality replacements specifically suited to your needs.

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NewSouth Window Solutions?

Original review: July 28, 2022

Let me first start by saying NewSouth Window Solutions is a class act. From our first contact to set up an appointment for an estimate with Romeo ** to the actual installation of our windows with Ravi and Nick and all the individuals in between, the NewSouth team was always professional, courteous, responsive, and helpful when we had questions, which were numerous, or had to make schedule changes of our installation due to COVID. Now, let me talk about their product. These windows are made specifically for your home, they are not production line, cookie-cutter windows. They are professionally constructed windows that are energy efficient, impact resistance, and carry a lifetime warranty; and on top of all that they are nice looking and give our home even greater curb appeal. It took Ravi and Nick three days to install our 18 windows.

When they finished the installation, we immediately noticed the energy efficiency of the windows. The new windows significantly kept the heat out from the direct sunlight; they kept the house cooler, even when the drapes, sheers, and blinds were open; and they dramatically cut down on the noise level from outside. Bottom line: We could not be any happier with our decision to go with NewSouth Window Solutions and would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you so much for your fantastic review, Ronald! We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your high performance windows which are designed to deliver energy savings while also providing sound elimination. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything in the future!

Get buying tips about Windows and Doors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 12, 2022

I paid dearly for the NewSouth windows because they're very expensive. It was a lot more expensive than Window World. The rep was very professional and thorough. But when we said that we couldn't afford what he quoted and if he could bring the price down, he walked away. Then I said, “Well, is there an option for borrowing part of the money?” He should have given me that option but I had to ask him. I was surprised at that. We went with borrowing the money and we were supposed to get a weekend trip but we've never heard about that.

The installation crew was very nice and polite. But they misjudged what time they could be here. They didn't get here 'til almost 10:00 on the first day. The biggest thing was they had this caulking stuff that they had to put in. We also had to get a new door so the tech covered up my stuff that was hanging. But when he went to do the caulking around the door they didn't cover things up and they got some caulking on one of my favorite jackets. I had to scrape it off with a knife.

Also, the main guy had an attitude. We couldn't move the freezer ourselves so he was gonna have to move the freezer in order to put up the last window. All this time, I've kept the window treatment for my blinds there. So, they had to work around the pieces so I could put the blind back. But he popped the thing off, and lost parts to the piece that goes in the laundry room. I said, “Do you have that piece?” And he said, "No". And then he took the pieces completely off and the parts out in the yard like he didn't care. I knew he was mad because he wanted to be out of there by noon and the job took longer than he thought. All that time, he knew we wanted the pieces left up.

The other thing was that they wanted me to fill out a paper that he's going to take on how well of a job they did in front of him. I should have said, “No, I'm not filling this out” because I was disgusted with him. ‘Cause how do I know NewSouth is even gonna see that. But I wrote there that they were polite and nice.

Other than that, the windows are definitely a big improvement just for the soundproof. I'm very satisfied with them. We had jalousie windows before and now my air conditioner isn't running quite as bad. I can keep it a constant 78 versus before when I had to put it on 75.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you so much for your review Cathy! We would like to apologize for the incidents that occurred throughout your project, and we appreciate you voicing your concerns. Some of the installation crew behaved in a way that is contrary to our standards and we are sorry that you did not receive the amount of support you should have throughout your project. We have relayed your feedback to our management team and will use it to improve our customer service and problem-solving training moving forward. We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your high performance products, and we apologize again for any frustration we caused. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: July 11, 2022

The product is excellent and the service was very good. From the time that was promised, we were happy with everything. But I was a little disappointed with the local manager. When they were installing the small window in the bathroom, the installers broke the inside tiles. When they pulled the old window out, they broke. And I wasn't very happy with the fact that they were offering me to find somebody that they could do it for $235. I said, “No, I don't think so. You broke it. I'll buy the tiles if I have to.

I called this manager and left four messages. Then, a tech named Martin came to inspect the work and he was fantastic because he gave me his personal phone. He said, “Call Patrick again. And if nothing happens, call me again.” I did what he said and we were like that for quite some time. I called Martin again and he said, “No, no, I'll take care of it.” We were very happy with the outcome and then we bought the tiles.

I finally spoke to Patrick and I was a little sarcastic. I said, “Well, you do exist. You're a real person.” When you leave so many messages to somebody and never return a call, I had to say something. People are lacking a lot of personnel nowadays and we understand that. But if you receive a call from somebody get back to that person and acknowledge that phone call. Regardless, the work was completed. Martin came with somebody else and he oversaw the work. We're happy. We still have three more windows to go and we will definitely continue with NewSouth and speak of the quality of the work that we saw.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you so much for your review! We would like to sincerely apologize for the incidents that occurred throughout your project. We strive to ensure each of our customers receives the highest level of support and your project should not have been the exception. We appreciate you voicing your concerns and we will use your feedback to improve our customer care and service training for our team moving forward. We are very happy to hear you are enjoying your NewSouth products and we apologize again for any frustration we caused. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: June 15, 2022

Our son and daughter-in-law moved to Palm Bay about two years ago. They were very impressed with the hurricane windows made by New South Windows and had them installed in their house. My wife and I came from Virginia and now live in a house near our son. He showed us his windows and highly recommended them to us. So, we contacted New South Windows and a pleasant representative came to our home. He demonstrated the shatter resistance and the UV/heat-blocking properties of the company's specially formulated glass. This glass had been developed for use in Florida's hurricanes and heated weather.

My wife and I agreed that these windows and doors were what we wanted, so we contracted for 10 windows and 3 doors. The representative took preliminary measurements before he left. In about two weeks, another agent came and again made measurements to be sure that all the doors and windows would fit perfectly. Since the items are custom-made, there was a three month wait before installation. But the time passed quickly.

Then we got the call: WINDOWS AND DOORS are ready! A date for installation was set. On that day the work crew arrived and soon had put plastic sheeting over areas that might be affected by dust. Aquiles ** and his crew worked very hard measuring, fitting, installing, cleaning, and doing the other many tasks to complete the job. Everything was explained to us and all went according to the contract instructions. At the end of each workday, all debris was taken away and everything was left in neat and good condition. We greatly appreciate their work and attention to details. RESULT: our windows and doors look elegant!

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you John for your wonderful review! We are so glad that you are happy with your high-performance windows and doors, and that your son and daughter-in-law are enjoying theirs as well. Our products are designed to provide hurricane protection while also delivering energy savings. Please do not hesitate to contact us at (407) 261-2277 if there is anything you need in the future, and thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

We are very happy with the window and door products, the quality is exceptional. The office staff is very polite and we always, always appreciated their assistance. We were very impressed with the installers: punctual, polite, went right to work and were very focused on the installation of windows and doors, cleaned up before they left each day. Likewise, we were very impressed with our punch-out professional who came back to tweak some issues. A French door that refuses to remain completely open is an issue that our punch-out pro twice said could not be corrected; that is disappointing since it opens to an exterior atrium porch.

The 4 vs 5 stars comes communication issues we experienced between the office and field. We found if we had questions, requests, items added to existing service tickets, we had to constantly follow-up to make sure our concerns were being communicated and seen by those who had the authority to act. With diligence on our part, everything was addressed to our satisfaction with the exception of the swinging French door that has a mind of its own. We contracted in late August 2021 with installation early December. NSW is a professional business that offers a great product. We will not hesitate to use them again.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you for the wonderful review! We’re so happy you are enjoying your NewSouth windows and doors. Keep in mind that your products do come with a lifetime warranty, so should an issue arise in the future, NewSouth will be there to handle it. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

At time of sale I was asked how I heard about Co. I said a friend recommended and on tv. Was never told friend could receive referral bonus. After install in pkg recd it advised of this. Called 3 times and provided info but my friend has heard nothing. Lost faith in this co regarding their honesty.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2022

We are very happy with our decision to use NewSouth Windows for our home window replacement company. The initial contact was prompt and the estimator was very professional and thorough, yet did not overstay his welcome. The estimated timeframe for window construction was much less than initially anticipated, and we were able to get the installation done the day after getting the call that the windows were ready. The installers could not have been more courteous and caring while in our home and we actually enjoyed having them here. And lastly, the quality of the product so far seems top-shelf. Very happy with the job!!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

The rep had knowledge and knew what he was talking about. He verified everything that I wanted to know and he got it. That's why NewSouth Window Solutions got the order over the cookie man. Also, it was a better window when I saw the frames. The installers cleaned up fine. They left the place just the way they found it. If you can afford the windows, get them.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you so much for your great review, Mr. Martinez! We appreciate you telling us about your great experience with our Factory Representative, and we will be sure to relay your kind words to our management team. Thank you for being part of our NewSouth Window Solutions family!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

Not only were my windows ready before I was expecting, the crew that came in to install these were very professional. They arrived early and worked to replace all my windows quickly and properly. Having dogs at my house made install a little more complicated with moving them around, but the crew did not make me feel rushed to get everything completed. Would recommend them to anyone who will listen.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you, Samantha, for your great review! We appreciate you telling us about your positive experience with our installation team, and will be sure to relay your feedback to our management staff. Thank you so much for being part of our NewSouth Window Solutions family, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Our process thru installation and after was not what we expected. The morning that the installation started we were told that it would be a crew and only 2 people were sent. They were laying the windows on the concrete driveway that we had to give them and suggest putting a cardboard down as some were getting scratches, they cleaned the windows with same rag as the caulking that they were all foggy. Two people after the install had to come out to clean. The Orlando office to receive a call back was impossible that at one point we had to drive to the Altamonte office and the person in the front was annoyed that we were there. We are happy with quality of the windows but are extremely concerned if we have any issues if it will be addressed and taken care of. Very disappointed as you have a great product but we cannot recommend with the poor customer service we were given.

NewSouth Window Solutions Company Information