Call toll free
4.35/5
Based on 215 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NewSouth Window Solutions offers efficient, economical and durable ways to upgrade your windows and patio doors. All of our windows are backed with a lifetime warranty to ensure your home is always fitted with the best products to save you money.

It's our mission to provide cutting edge technology, energy conservation, outstanding quality as well as unwavering customer service. We look forward to your call to set up a free in home consultation or factory showroom visit.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 15, 2018

215 NewSouth Window Solutions Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Ordered windows & slider May 2017, initial install September 2017, it is now February 2018 and this nightmare won't end. The delivery, installation and followup is woefully inept. Windows not ready for twice the time stated in the contract, they offered to "upgrade" my sliding glass door which has been nothing but a nightmare. They have made 5 attempts to resolve the problems with the "upgraded" sliding glass door after initial install and still need to come a 6th time. Each time has been me calling & pestering for them to finish the job I paid for. So frustrated at this never ending project. They act like we are here to accommodate them, take time off from work & clean up their mess 5 times. What is the consumer to do, really New South what are we to do?

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I am currently in the much delayed process of having all 16 openings in my house replaced with New South Impact and Low-E windows and sliders. Having owned a construction company for 26 years before retiring 2 years ago, I have experience with other hurricane window manufacturers and know that for the price and warranty, New South is the best product out there. Unfortunately, the delivery, installation and followup by the Sarasota, Florida location is woefully inept. Without getting too lengthy, let me just say I got a partial install with what they had on hand after bugging them for several weeks beyond the 14 week time frame I was given by the sales rep.

The installers were NOT company employees as they claim but were subs who were in such a hurry to get done, they left broken glass in side and out, cracked marble sills and seriously messed up the exterior caulking job on the patio sliders. They did, however, properly install the items because I observed them do so. I also watched the interior caulking and some of the exterior. The patio was the last area done and I did not have time to inspect the work as they were packed up and leaving before I knew it. After that, they left the uninstalled slider (missing a panel) and trim laying on the back patio. Well, two weeks have passed and they still cannot tell me when they will complete the order. They sent out a rep who said they will take care of all of the problems, except the bad caulking job which no one can fix!!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

The NewSouth salesperson was very nice and I've recommended him to someone else. Plus, the lifetime warranty is great. I got the high-impact windows from them. The installer was a wonderful husband and wife team and they did a great job. It has been a month now since it was installed, and the quality of the items has been very good. Everything was wonderful and I would highly recommend NewSouth.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

John, the NewSouth rep came by and he was much better than any of the other salesman. I liked their product better and I liked the way he presented it. It was informative, well done and professional. I liked the incredible reduction in heat from the NewSouth Window as opposed to the others. And their installation team was wonderful, professional, quick and courteous. They went about their business and got it all done. They were helpful and they cleaned up afterwards. They did a good tint and the quality was fine.

The people who provided the materials had a problem though. In August they gave us the wrong door which needs to be replaced but I heard nothing from NewSouth. I've had to call twice. When they came in for the second installation they didn't bring a new door. Also several of the windows and two doors do not have energy compliance and impact resistance stickers on them. I raised that issue and asked for them to be provided. Plus, they didn’t have the little panel that goes between the windows that makes it look good. They had to put the old ones on and they haven't spoken anything about that either.

Everything was marked down properly and correctly but the back end just sent the wrong door. Also we can't get it inspected. Until they inspect it I put all these little pieces of finishing stuff laying around in the lanai and in the garage. It's not the installation team's fault because they can't put those on until the inspection's done. I called them today and raised the issue for that. The great concern to me is that no one has followed up. Not one person has called me and said, "Okay, this is what's going on." Each time I've had to call to get kind of an idea of what was going on and when I mentioned things, "Oh, we didn't know that." How come they didn't know when I talked to them about it three months ago. But other than that everybody that we've been in direct contact with has done a lovely job.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I purchased windows from NewSouth. I know people who have used them and have had a good experience with them. And the salesperson who came to our house was great. But the presentation was lengthy. He said it was going to be about 19 minutes, but I felt like it was going on and on. It could have been a little bit shorter. Still, he got all the information that we needed to us and showed us what we needed to do. The windows were installed before Christmas and the installers were a father and son team who worked together. They were very respectful and professional. They did the installation in one day and then they cleaned up.

The windows are great. The inspection came through and they just came and put the caps and covers back on after the final approval. The only thing is there was some type of rebate that I’m supposed to receive but I haven’t gotten any information on it yet. But I’ll follow up with them. We still have the lower level windows that we have to do and we’re going to do it with NewSouth when we save up the money to do it. I’ve referred them to other people already and I let them know that they will be getting a good product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NewSouth Window Solutions?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

We knew about NewSouth Window through a personal reference. We liked the demonstration given and it was halfway reasonable so we chose them. They installed the hurricane-proof Impact Windows in our kitchen and front living room. The installation got off to a little rough start but it turned out all right. Only one man showed up during installation and the other man called in sick so the guy was trying to do a lot of stuff by himself. But we were satisfied with the job.

The windows are very quiet and not a lot of sun radiates through them so we’re happy with them. Plus we haven’t had a forcible entry yet. The windows were done in a timely manner except that they haven't put the rest of them in. We’re having the rest of the house done. We spoke with a gentleman who came back and gave us an estimate for the rest of the house. He set us up on a program and helped us with the finance. I'm sure there are other windows that are less costly but I wouldn't be afraid to recommend NewSouth Window.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Our next-door neighbor had windows put in by NewSouth and she told us how wonderful the installation was. We went with what she said. And we purchased 10 windows and two doors. NewSouth's sales rep was very good and very helpful. And the installers were very brilliant. We've had the windows and the doors installed for a month now and the quality of the products we got from them was excellent. We’re very pleased and we’d highly recommend NewSouth.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I called several companies from the ads that I'd seen on TV and had them come out to give me an estimate or talk to me. NewSouth Window Solutions was more informative and spent a little more time than I would have liked but I was glad that they did. I talked to their sales rep briefly one time then he came a second time. He brought the products in for me to look at and showed me the difference in what regular glass looked like and what they had. It did make a difference on how they said it would. He also went through the whole process, from the time I'd place the order until the time they'd be finished.

I had four Impact Windows put in four different areas. One in the bedroom, one in the kitchen, one in the dining room and a set of picture windows in my living room. The installation was pretty much an all-day thing. There were four guys that came and they were great. One worked at the top of the roof where it was the hardest. They put the scaffoldings in and put drop cloths down. Then I had shutters up that they took down for me and disposed of and filled the poles up so all I had to do was paint. When they were all done, they cleaned all the windows inside and out and made sure everything was picked up.

I could tell a big difference in the insulation now as it was really hot in the living room before. It's also more quite. Plus, my windows look great and I've had a lot of neighbors come in who are also interested in doing theirs. But I have one complaint. It took a little bit longer from the time I placed the order until the time that they put the windows in. I didn't think that was their fault, though. It was my HOA's fault because they dragged their feet a little bit. But once the order was here, NewSouth called and scheduled the installation. Now I'm just waiting on the final inspection. I'm really satisfied with how the windows look and how NewSouth treated me.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

Our NewSouth Window Solutions experience didn't start out great, but it ended up great. I just have a little issue with the sales guy. He got things misconstrued about our deal. He said that we asked for off-sliding windows instead of double hung windows in our house and that was not true. We have a lot of sliding windows in the back, but that is it. It was going to cost us more and I said I'm not interested if it is going to cost us more. Then they called back and said, "Don't worry about it won't cost you any more. Will change them out", But other than that, the order, the installation, and everything else went absolutely smooth. The team that did the installation was fantastic, professional, did what they said they were going to do and just cleaned up after themselves. I'm very impressed. I wasn't expecting that. Also, we're very pleased with the quality of their items, our house temperature is one thousand times different.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Run from this company. It has been a ** show from beginning, to not the end, because the end is still not here and the very knowledgeable gentlemen who provided the quote, was at the property for measurements on March 14! Delivery and install was scheduled for June in hopes of missing the hurricane season, however the install happened in mid-August, and 2 huge custom windows on the front sunroom were "damaged" in transport, and had to be re-ordered. Those showed up in October, and after they were installed and all windows were stuccoed on the exterior, it was noticed that one of the kitchen windows was the wrong size, and another window was not square.

Today I was informed that the correct sized window is ready for the kitchen? Throughout the whole process, I had to deal with multiple people, no less than 5, and this was intended to be a rental property, and should have been complete 3 months ago. As it stands, it is December, mortgage payment are still being made, and the property cannot be rented yet due to their lack of execution. On top of all that, they requested payment in full for a lien release, and they would issue me a credit after they got their act together and delivered the last window and had a tradesman come out for the exterior stucco. First sentence, works nicely for the last sentence of this review. RUN FROM THIS COMPANY.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

From start to finish the job took 4 months. This was too long in my personal opinion. I had to send emails and make numerous phone calls to get things moving. Other than that I am very pleased with the whole process. The salesman was very informative and professional. He made a very nice presentation that answered all of our questions. The product actually sold itself. I didn't talk to any other window companies. The installation took 2 days but the installers were very efficient. They cleaned up everything and also hauled away the old windows. They even washed the windows before they left. I highly recommend New South Window.

Original review: July 27, 2017

On April 12 we signed a contract for the installation of windows and door to enclose one lower and one upper lanai. It is now Aug 27 and as yet the work has not started. We have been given many reasons for the work not to progress. None of which has made sense. In addition to writing letter to president of the company we have had calls from various employees all indicating their concerns. However there has been no results. It is recommended that before any one signs and gives a deposit on a contract with this company they make sure the contract can be fulfilled within the time frame given. To say we are very dissatisfied is an understatement.

Original review: July 26, 2017

I know that NewSouth's windows are manufactured in Tampa and I like supporting local companies. And on the internet, their CEO has an info commercial that said that if we buy the windows from them, they'll stand behind them. Also, they have the simplest warranty in the business. It's one page and anybody could understand it. When I stopped by their showroom, the salesman was busy and the girl behind the desk kept coming from the back. She happened to be the branch manager of that area and my experience with her was excellent.

The installation was also excellent and the installers were better than expected. I made it clear to everybody that I don’t have a typical house. Everybody thinks it's PBS, but it's not. It's poured concrete and I thought it was going to cause a problem. But it didn't and it eased their installation. The installers took about five hours. Anywhere they crack and a chip of stucco came out, they patched and fixed all that. I'm extremely happy with NewSouth Window Solutions. They delivered what they promised and were professional and overall exceptional. The five single hung windows I purchased are of very good quality and they made a big difference in the appearance of my house.

Original review: July 24, 2017

I got sliding glass doors from NewSouth Window Solutions. It has a very good quality and from what I understand, they make their own windows locally. Their sales team members were great, very open, flexible and knowledgeable. The installers did a good job as well, but after they had left, I realized that they scratched my travertine in my porch. So since then, the communication with NewSouth has been not that great, going back and forth and trying to figure it out. I've had to make multiple phone calls to get them to come out and address the situation. The service manager there screen their calls if she were to come to the phone. And when she finally did after the third or fourth phone call, she then sent in somebody a week after. But the person that came in was not a specialist. They just sent one of their technicians to reconfirm even though another one had already been here.

He realized it can't be done and they’re going to need a true flooring specialist to take care of it. It was Friday last week and since then, I've attempted to call her again multiple times and at no avail and it's gone dormant. But at the end of the day, barring the damage that was done, the sales and installation process was great including the quality of the product. But after I paid, they skipped town so it’s pretty much the follow through all the way for full customer experience that I complain about. But it’s overall pleasant for the most part.

Original review: July 20, 2017

If people are looking for something that looks nice and does the job that they're looking for, then they should get the windows that I purchased from NewSouth. I got three windows for my condo. I didn't like the windows that the person near me had, and the windows that were put in when I came in the condo weren't as heavy as that so it didn't last long. Also, I can hear everything outside. I wanted to get a window that allows me to not hear as much what's going around in my neighborhood.

The salesperson seemed to be a nice person when he came over on a Sunday and showed the floor model they carry and how it would work. I was in the house when the guys put the windows. They were knowledgeable and they worked hard. I felt sorry the most for the younger fellow who was outside. I can't be both in and out. I told the fellow who's been working when the window first opened up, "I hope you don't mind me watching you while I'm going from room to room." He replied, "As long as you do your work right, it doesn't really matter who looks at you." I was very happy that he didn't make faces because I was there. But I told him I was sorry because I like to know what's going on and I do a lot of things on my own, too. They worked from 9:30 in the morning until 3:30 in the afternoon. I was pleased and the windows were pretty.

I live in the back of a post office and at quarter to five in the morning, the trucks pull in to take the stuff off the trucks and put it in the building there. People don't realize how noisy it is until they live in my area. It quieted a lot with the windows and that helped a lot. I'm happy with the windows but I called NewSouth since I didn't do something right and my window sprung up fast and I wound up cracking it. It didn't have instructions how to open or close. They were similar to what I had in the condo so I thought it would be easy when I'm ready to wash them since the bottom part comes and there's a chance to clean the outside of it. It seemed so easy for the installers to release the window so it would come in to wash, and the same thing when the inspector came.

Original review: July 15, 2017

We like the sliding glass doors from NewSouth very much. The quality is very nice and the installers were very professional.

Original review: July 14, 2017

I had gone to Home Depot and Lowe's and I liked the idea that Home Depot had a warranty that could be transferred to the next person. NewSouth has something that's a little bit similar but the transfer only lasts for a month. The other one would last for the entire time that the other person lives here. So that was a little bit better. But NewSouth was local and they made the windows themselves and if anything went wrong with the windows, I could contact them and have the warranty with them. So it was all through one organization and that was a good way to go. I purchased seven windows and got one of the best models. Working with the sales team member was fairly good. But it wasn’t emphasized that we were responsible for taking down the different things like the blinds when they come to install the windows.

The two people that installed it were absolutely great. And it was one of the most pleasant parts of the entire experience. They wanted to do a good job and they did what was necessary. They had to travel back twice because it had rained a little bit that week and they didn't want me to be caught with the windows being open. So they stopped doing the installation and came back the next day. They arrived on-time and worked pretty consistently and I was amazed at the amount of work and effort that went into it. I thought that all they had to do is pop out the old windows and put in the new ones. The old windows that I had had aluminum frames to them and they had to saw the frame a little bit and then break them down so that they won't damage the stucco on the outer part of my window frame areas. They took a lot of time in doing it.

Also, a couple of the windows weren't quite right and they had to trim parts of the rubber off the one part in order for them to fit really well. They did an excellent job. The only thing is I noticed on one sliding window that when you slide it open, it leaves a dark mark on the track. I don't know if I just have to keep washing that. Other than that, I'm very pleased with my experience with them. I'm very happy with the quality of the windows. And if something happens to the windows, they are under warranty for a lifetime.

Original review: June 23, 2017

First the positive, our neighbor was delighted with his N.S. Windows. Now for the negative, my experience was not so good. They installed used and damaged sliding doors into the lanai as new. They installed a t-astragal that had been damaged and repaired at the shop as a new product as well. At a later date, these doors were then replaced with doors that did not fit the frame properly. When I complained to the installer about them being crooked, his response was, "That is the only way they will fit". Later, N.S. sent another team out and they confirmed the doors were not the correct ones for that frame. At a later date still, they came out and installed a different set of doors.

I have a leak in the ceiling in the lanai from a poor N.S. stucco repair/installation. I have not told them about this because I need to fix it properly. They don't seem to understand anything but a band-aid approach to repair and I don't want them putting layer upon layer of caulk over the problem. A different window in the front of the house was missing caulking, the longest of multiple sections being 8 inches. There were several sections that had never cured properly because the caulking was in contact with a petroleum based weatherproofing paper. The stucco replacement they did around this window was not properly done and likely leak down the road at some point. At least I know what to look for here. I did not notice this problem until I started painting the house and the county inspectors do not get up on roofs to check potential problems like this. I repaired this problem myself.

I felt uneasy with one of the installers (the crooked window guy). I requested that he not be sent out again. He was the lead installer the next time a crew came out. I complained that there was mud tracked on our carpet. No huge deal because the carpet is old and needs replacing. Standard procedure for the installers is to place a runner down on carpet when they are working, which they did. The runner, however, was removed before they were finished. When I pointed out the mud, the installer said, "Yeah, it is probably from your side yard. It's got a lot of standing water out there." I'm not sure how that takes care of the problem.

The screens for the sliding doors to the lanai were bent upon arrival and we were promised replacements. That was to take two months and we are now at six months and counting. I have not called them to complain on this yet. As of right now it has been more than 12 months since we signed the contract with N.S. A customer service manager recognized the problems we were having and offered, as an apology, a gift card to a local steak house. That was about five months ago as well and he has not done that either. It took three times before the county inspectors would pass the project. The inspections were done before I discovered the leak in the ceiling. No, I don't recommend NewSouth Window.

Original review: April 24, 2017

The salesperson showed us what NewSouth Window Solutions had to offer and how the energy-efficient windows work as well. But we couldn’t afford to do windows and sliding glass door at the same time. So, we purchased a sliding glass door. The installers were good but when the inspector came to the house, they had to go and take the door apart, it was inconvenient because we had to wait another week-and-a-half to have the inspection pass. Then they had to come back and put it together again. They said that was the first time it happened, they never had to in the past. They also don’t do a lot of installations in the garden. So I said, “okay”. But the sliding door is sturdy and pretty good. I’d recommend them.

Original review: April 11, 2017

We decide to go with NewSouth Window Solutions to replace a 20 years old, big window for our bonus room. Needless to say it was expensive but we decided to invest in it and receive a good company service. The window is installed after all, but the experience was awful from the beginning to an end. Let me tell you the reasons for saying so: Company didn't contact the customer with the delays they were experiencing. (I was the one calling and asking why the time frame is overdue.) The measurements taken by company's employee were wrong which caused them to produce the wrong size window. Without any apology they said they will start again (caused 1 day of unfortunate promised installation + 1 day of new measurements + couple weeks of waiting + 1 new day of real installation).

Inspection was not a success too because not enough screws were installed to secure the window (which caused 1 extra days of staying home and waiting for someone to show up to fix the issue + 1 day of second inspection). Then I was calling the company to schedule the caps and covers visit "as required by contract" (where the receptionist named April is answering with "attitude" of being tired of customer calls). Company should send warranty paperwork shortly after finishing the project as was mentioned by the installer. 3 weeks later I decided to call and kindly ask for it, and received a very rude respond back (from the same receptionist).

Originally promised time frame was 3 month. Real accomplishment of installing one window took 5 month! Our overall experience is unfortunately unpleasant. Window is looking good though but every time we look at it we remember the trouble associated with the process. Good luck to those who will use NewSouth Window Solutions in your house projects!

Original review: April 9, 2017

I saw NewSouth Window Solutions on a television advertisement and got six hurricane windows from them because of the quality of their products. I had a pleasant experience with their salesperson. I feel good about the quality of the windows especially the way they were made and their overall structure. The installation was fantastic and their crew was wonderful.

Original review: April 6, 2017

My wife and I travel a lot, and have a home in Florida. We are interested in having NewSouth Windows come and give us a quote. However their policy is that they will not make an appointment with me if I can't guarantee that my wife will be there for the appointment. I called the corporate offices, and they agreed that this is their policy and offered no help except to notify their manager. It's not their business why my wife can't be there. There are many possible reasons. Maybe she is in a rehab facility, at a fat farm, incapacitated, in another state or country, etc. Either way, not their business. This only makes me think that they must employ high pressure sales tactics and badger people into signing a contract. That's not what I think of when I see or hear their commercials. If they are a good product at a fair price, they should be able to win the business. Otherwise I am going to make sure everyone knows that they don't value new business.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I had seven other estimates but NewSouth Window had what seemed like the best product. Everybody that I spoke and dealt with was great and nice. I could tell they enjoyed what they did so it was a good experience. It felt like NewSouth was the right one to go with and I got their double pane windows. At first, though, I didn’t like the price but then they gave me an option to have a few more months and use their contractor side so it was a little bit cheaper but I had to wait a little bit longer.

A guy came out, took 10 minutes to measure the windows and they called me when the windows were ready to be put in. They showed up at 8:00 and they were done by 2:00 so it was super simple. I feel awesome about the quality of the windows and every day I touch the windows. I had the old single panes before and every time the sun was beating in, I went over and touched the window and it’s great. The other thing is NewSouth has a full lifetime warranty on their products which none of the other people did.

Original review: March 27, 2017

We liked the idea that the windows are built here and NewSouth was not just the middleman and they didn’t just install them. We got 10 double pane windows from them and the salesperson seemed very knowledgeable and was very professional. The windows were very good quality and everything went well during the installation. The people were very professional, they knew what they were doing, and they cleaned up. They said it would take 12 weeks but they did it within eight weeks so that was a good thing. It went smoothly and as expected.

Original review: March 25, 2017

I happened to hear about NewSouth Window from another house that had their windows done in our subdivision. When I checked out the price and quality on several different companies, I decided that they had the best one. I thought in the beginning that their price was very high but what really made me decide to go with them was when I negotiated the price down pretty much compared with the price of what I thought it should be based on other estimates I received. They still see me having a little aggressive side and that could be because they have a commission to make as opposed to the actual cost of the window. Otherwise, they were thorough in their demonstration. We did our whole house and we purchased their windows and patio doors.

The installation went really well and they did a good job at placing the windows. The one issue, however, had to do with one of the patio doors. They were really big and we had a screen enclosure. They had to adjust one of our doors to the screen enclosure to fit the door through because they couldn’t get it in. Nevertheless, it was a great experience on the whole and I'm very satisfied. The service representative did really well following up and she got me a rebate with our energy company, Duke Energy, so I was very happy about that. She submitted the paperwork for me and got everything cleared.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

I called New South Window of Orlando to ask for a quote over the phone. The guy didn't want to take my measurements unless it was 5 windows or more that needed replacement. After I said ok then let me have more or less what this one window would cost and just hung up. REALLY? is this how you treat potential customers over the phone. I might have needed 10 windows for all they knew but since I called and initially said I'm only looking for 1 window the guy wasn't interested in what else I had to say. If he would have said let me send someone out to see what we can do for you then that would have been fine. I might have replaced all 5 of my windows. But now I would never use them for anything. If you are from New South Window or anyone else feel free to contact me as this story is 100% real. It happened on Monday, November 28, 2016 at exactly 11:30am.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

I would not recommend this company to anyone. We ordered our windows and sliding door on July 7th. I called in August and they promised delivery and installation in early September - never happened and I did not receive a call from them with an explanation! When I did call, they promised delivery in early October but that was delayed every week until October 20th. I called them that week and in a callback they said that the sliding door had not come in yet but was expected to be there in time. When the installation crew came out they said they never received the door. Now a month later they still have no idea when the door will be in - and they are supposedly the manufacturer!! Will be seeing a lawyer.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

The business is not familiar with standards outside their product line. Example, I wanted a 2 panel door in an opening of 104 inches. I was told I couldn't do this due to code violation. So I went with 3 panel door. Only to find out, THEIR product wasn't coded for 104 inch space. But other companies did have doors that could fit and were up to code. 3 panel door that was put in was defective. By then, NewSouth figured out, a 2 panel door could be put in the space and they were working on a new 2 panel door to add to their product line and waiting for approval.

To be fair, since they were going to replace the defective 3 panel with 2 panel they were testing, I said they could leave defective door as is to help minimize their cost. The panels did not measure correctly which meant the doors were not sealing when shut. It took nearly a year later to get the door replaced all while lots of energy left my home due to the defective door. Original estimate was 2 months. They never got approval for their door, so they purchased from another vendor and installed. Owner told me he would compensate me for the energy loss due to how long it took. Never got that compensation.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

Everything was great from the time they came to the house to show their windows and do their selling pitch. Only issue with the sales pitch is they try and make you feel like it is a special that you can only get if you sign then and there. The quality of their product is amazing. The install couldn't have gone any better. The 2 installers were very clean and worked around our schedule and were very accommodating. The City inspector even complimented them on their work. Shortly after the install I thought there was an issue with one of the windows, it turned out to be operator error, but they came out immediately to look into the problem and showed me how to resolve it. If I ever have to have windows or sliding glass doors I would definitely use them again.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

A grey colored seal was used on white vinyl windows between the double glass panes and it looks very uneven. In some areas of the window some of the seal appears to be missing. Also, an excessive amount of white caulking was applied around the picture window on the exterior of the house and it too was applied very unevenly.

NewSouth Window Solutions Company Information

4901 Oak Fair Blvd.
Tampa
FL
newsouthwindow.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use