2. Homeowners
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.48/5

NewSouth Window Solutions offers efficient, economical and durable ways to upgrade your windows and patio doors. All of our windows are backed with a lifetime warranty to ensure your home is always fitted with the best products to save you money.

It's our mission to provide cutting edge technology, energy conservation, outstanding quality as well as unwavering customer service. We look forward to your call to set up a free in home consultation or factory showroom visit.

NewSouth Window Solutions Gallery (6)
NewSouth Window Solutions Call Now Toll Free (813) 626-6000 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

NewSouth Window Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NewSouth Window Solutions?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NewSouth Window Solutions?

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I was looking at different companies online and I saw NewSouth Window Solutions and their reviews and started reading them. We moved here two years ago and not any of my neighbors have NewSouth. I have a neighbor who bought windows from a booth in Home Depot and they said the windows are nice but then the people that were installing are not related to the company. They're just a contractor to install and when my neighbor had issues, they had to go back to the main office and it was a lot of back and forth. When I started looking at NewSouth, I saw that they're all local from the area. We made the decision to give it a try and see how it goes and our experience was outstanding.

The sales rep came in even during the COVID and he wore his mask. He was very nice explaining the product and the process and because we are from Puerto Rico, we are very familiar with hurricanes. Back home the windows are very different than what we had here before the install. The sales rep was talking about the windows and he brought the samples. When we were touching everything and feeling the quality of the windows, we really liked it. We were informed that the installation was supposed to be two days and when only two persons came, I was like, "Oh, man, that's gonna take a while." They finished everything the same day though.

The installers were here on time and they were very nice and quick. They cleaned everything too. I have a one-story home so they didn't have to be in the stairs, but they saw everything. They also explained not to throw away the covers until the inspection was finished. Here, they give an incentive if you have energy efficient windows, so when the electricity company stopped by and did the inspection, the lady mentioned that the windows were sealed very properly. It was done very nicely. With other companies, they do the sealing and the inspecting company has to tell them to come back to finish the seal.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

We appreciate the kind words and will make sure to share your feedback with our team. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your high-performance products. They are designed to deliver energy savings and hurricane protection. We are #NewSouthProud of our company and the products we make. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Get buying tips about Windows and Doors delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: July 13, 2020

I found NewSouth Window Solutions in an advertisement on TV. At the time, I had three estimates and theirs was the best quality for the price, so I decided to go with them. I did 25 windows and they were different sizes between bathroom, sliders, and side sliders. So, I got three different kinds of windows on the house.

When I called up their sales rep, I made an appointment and he was here on time the day he told me he was going to be here. He explained all the different types of windows and the difference in cost between them. He also gave me a demonstration of the heat factor and explained the heat coming through the old windows that I had and the new windows to show me the difference. He showed me which options were good, better, and best. Like most, I chose better, not the least, not the most expensive, but the one in the middle. He gave me a lot of options and told me what would be the best windows for the way my house faces. I have double sliders on the side and he mentioned that I would want the one that opens on the side where you get the cross ventilation and such. He was a very knowledgeable salesman and he knew what the product was.

Then, when the young men came out to install the windows, they were very personable and very clean. They spoke to each other in Spanish and I don't speak Spanish, but anytime that I approached them on anything, they immediately stopped talking to each other and talked to me. So they were very professional.

All in all, NewSouth did a great job and so far, I love the windows. But I live in Osceola County, Florida and they couldn't do the inspection because we're in this Corona lockdown. The windows still haven’t been inspected and but I know they're fine.

Aside from that, I had an issue with one of the screens that didn't seal real good in the corner and I called up the service department. I told them I was getting bugs inside my screen, between the screen and the window, and their rep made an appointment for two days later. Then he was out here and he fixed the problem. It was a minor little glitch on the screen and after he fixed it, I asked him if I could go ahead and put these inserts in. He said that I couldn't and that they have to do the inspection first. But he said that as soon as they do the inspection, one of their guys will come out here and put them in. He told me that I don't have to try to put them in myself. They're just little pieces of plastic that cover the screws and he said that normally, they would have done that within a day, and they would have been out and inspected the windows. But because of this lockdown thing that they’ve got, their building department still isn't open.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you for the wonderful review! We’re so happy you are enjoying your NewSouth windows. We will be sure to let our team know what an outstanding job they did for you! At this time due to COVID-19, some county municipalities have stopped performing inspections to protect their employees and the community. As soon as your municipality reopens we will be contacting you to schedule your inspection. Please do keep in mind that your products do come with a lifetime warranty, so should an issue arise in the future, NewSouth will be there to handle it. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: July 7, 2020

I had used a different company when I lived near Clearwater, Florida. We had a town hall there, and we took out the squatters and put French doors in, and then we just loved it. It cut down on the noise and changed the whole appearance of the room. So, I was looking to do that when I relocated to Naples, but I wasn't in a hurry. We were just watching TV and I heard NewSouth was advertised, and I checked them out with some of my friends. I know that they're in construction and they have a very good reputation. Even the home inspector when he came out here reiterated that they were a good company.

The installation team was great. They cleaned up after themselves and vacuumed everything up. They were very personable too. I prepared and had bottled water and they appreciated that. I'm waiting for them to replace one set of windows. The centerpiece of the window was cut exactly right. There's just a tiny little gap at the top that needs to be extended almost like a quarter of an inch. It doesn't affect the window themselves. It's just that when I pay this much for this product, I want it to be exactly right. This last little piece is not urgent and I know that they're extremely busy. They told me it would be a few weeks before they would get back out here and I'm okay with that. That didn't stop me from finishing what I needed to do. Overall, I've been pleased.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your NewSouth products and we will certainly let your installers know what a wonderful job they did for you. Here at NewSouth, we are committed to completing your project to your satisfaction, and please remember that your project does come with a lifetime warranty so if you have an issue in the future NewSouth will be there to handle it. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: June 27, 2020

The salesperson that came over was fabulous. He understood our concerns about why we wanted to replace and do the windows and the sliding doors. He was not pushy when he came back to do the entry door. He just demonstrated the product, gave us a couple of comparisons, and actually had samples of the other products as well as their product and so it wasn't a hard decision at all. Then the installation on the windows and sliding glass doors was perfect and wonderful.

Now, the entry door is a different story. It was installed on the 22nd and it's still not complete yet. I'm a former building contractor as well so I know how the process is supposed to work. We waited almost 10 days because there was an issue with the pictures. The installer didn't send in the pictures during the installation process. Then the installers didn't know how to close a gap at the bottom of the door because it comes with an adjustable threshold and an adjustable seal at the bottom of the door.

We have hardwood floors in the house and so there's a transition piece. There's about a quarter of an inch gap between the threshold and that transition piece right now. That needs to be taken care of. I said that I wouldn't tell them how to do it, and if they didn't know, they should call somebody and get them here. There are critters, bugs, rain, and there is everything that comes in. I've let the folks know at the local office here in West Palm that I'm not happy with this because I can't do the final finishing for the door and all the other things. Plus, I have a screen door or a storm door that I want to put up, but I can't do that until after all this is done. It's now it's getting on almost three weeks and that's not acceptable. The entry door thing has been a nightmare.

I'm gonna call the credit card company and dispute the final payment. I told them I was gonna do that last week and that's when they rushed and tried to get the inspector here, but they were off last Friday for the holiday. However, that doesn't excuse 10 days prior. They were supposed to come again yesterday and I haven't heard from anybody and so far, this morning, still haven't heard either. I guess we gotta take the money out of their pocket to get a result.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your high-performance windows and patio doors! We will be sure to let your salesperson, Angel, know what a wonderful job he did. We do see from our records that our service team has been to your home and has completed your project to your satisfaction, if this is not the case please call our office at (561) 712-9000. Please keep in mind that your products to come with a lifetime warranty and NewSouth will be if you should ever have an issue in the future.

Original review: May 10, 2020

I have an old home with the old jalousie windows and they were horrible. Living in Southwest Florida, the heat pours through the jalousie windows. We even went as far as purchasing huge sheets of styrofoam and as horrible as it looked, we would tape it into the windows in the summertime because it was unbearable in our living room. Doing an internet search, I inquired about windows and NewSouth Window Solutions was one of the places that showed up. They had a store, I went in and they sold me the second they showed me how the heat does not come through the windows. I could not believe that and then they did a fabulous job.

The sales agent explained how and where the windows were made in Tampa. He also explained the whole process, including how long it would take and how they'd come in and do everything. He was very thorough and personable. Paul came out and explained some stuff to us as well, including how it would be done. He is the one who measured the windows and he did an incredible job because the windows that they built fit perfectly. The contractors were all wonderful as well. Those people came in, installed all of the windows in less than five hours and cleaned up every bit of their mess. I was expecting holes in my walls and holes outside. I read different things about different windows and all these problems afterwards, and they just did a beautiful job.

The windows are gorgeous as well. We liked it so much, so we called back and had them install a sliding glass door. They've been wonderful when I've had to call as well. Jeannie answers the phone and she's wonderful. Another thing is that we've had some hot days this year already in the 90s and in the 34 years that I've been in this house, this is the first time that we've been in our living room at 4 o'clock. I could sit on my sofa and feel cool because the heat was not coming through those windows. NewSouth Window Solutions did a wonderful job and I had posted on Google about it too.

With the jalousie windows, our electric bills were $400 a month. Now, I can't gauge the electric bill yet because we've had this Covid and we're all home. We have computers all set up now for a while. Still, I've had a lot of things done in my house over the years, and I have not had the best experiences, except for two really great ones. That was when we recently had a new air conditioner put in and these windows.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

We appreciate the kind words and will make sure to share your feedback with our team. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your high-performance products. They are designed to deliver energy savings and sound elimination. We are #NewSouthProud of our company and the products we make. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

I bought windows and a door and the cost is expensive, but the quality is very good. I had two different teams come in to install. One team came and put the windows in and another team came by and they finished some of the windows that didn't get finished on the first day at a quite a bit later date. They both were very good. I still am waiting on one window for my neighbor though. It's a regular, 73 by 60 inches wide window. I had to pay for it because I'm in a homeowner association and our windows have to match. The installer got sick and it's been dragging out for several weeks now. Other than that, I got a good product. I liked NewSouth Window Solutions 'cause they're just made right here in Tampa. The sales reps were very knowledgeable too. I had done a lot of research on windows beforehand and they definitely knew what they were talking about. I really like them.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Hello Mr. Long, thank you for your feedback! We’re so happy you are enjoying your NewSouth windows and will be sure to share your feedback with our team. We do see from our records that your neighbor's installation has been scheduled. Keep in mind that your products do come with a lifetime warranty, so should an issue arise in the future, NewSouth will be there to handle it. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

I bought a door and six windows from NewSouth. I was very pleased with the sales rep and the team that put the windows in was outstanding. The work is good though it hasn't been inspected yet. They're supposed to be coming out next Friday for the final inspection but I was very satisfied so far. Everything was beautiful. The only real concern I had was the period of time it took to get the windows. It took like almost three months once we ordered them until we got the windows.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Mr. Johnson, we are thrilled to hear that you are so pleased with your experience with NewSouth! We pride ourselves on providing custom high-performance windows and doors and we find that quality does require some additional time. Please contact our office at (813) 626-6000 should you ever need us in the future and thank you for being a part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

NewSouth Window Solutions was outstanding. The guys that came and did the work did a great job. They did great follow-up too. I'm happy with what I got. As a consumer, I would love to get a better cost. But comparing NewSouth to Andersen or Pella and looking at their warranties which were a joke, there's no comparison. NewSouth is truly in a class by itself.

One guy left within 10 minutes 'cause usually the first question I ask is, "What's your warranty?" If I don't like what I hear, it's out the door, "Goodbye. Next." I don't have time for games and all they did was give me games. I had to get a magnifying glass so I could read it. The wording was so small. I was beside myself because I was always under the inference that Andersen or Pella made a superior quality. I never even heard about NewSouth's product ever up until a couple of weeks before I called them to give me an estimate. My buddy got his windows done. He showed me the warranty and I thought these guys need to come over and do my windows. I wish I did more windows at the time but at least I got the whole southern facing portion of the house.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Hello Mr. Rainone, Thank you for the wonderful review! We’re so happy you are enjoying your NewSouth windows. NewSouth Window Solutions is proud to provide the most comprehensive warranty in the industry, on the highest quality, energy-efficient window in Florida so should an issue arise in the future, NewSouth will be there to handle it. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

I'd recommend NewSouth Window highly and I've always done that. I went with them because of their pricing and reviews online. I bought impact windows and doors and it's the best. The installation took two days and it was effortless.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

We appreciate the kind words, and will make sure to share your feedback with our team. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your high-performance windows. They are designed to provide impact resistance while delivering energy efficiencies. We are #NewSouthProud of our company and the products we make. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

My experience with NewSouth Window Started with the sales person and ended with windows installers on time as scheduled. The product was delivered on time and the work was done professionally. The product is high quality and the workmanship is the best.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback and will relay it back to the team! We are #NewSouthProud of our team and the products we make.

NewSouth Window Solutions author review by Joseph Truini

NewSouth Window Solutions is run by two former salesmen from Champion Window Manufacturing in Ohio. The company has four locations—Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, West Palm—and sells factory-direct replacement and new windows and doors throughout Florida.

• Offers energy-efficient windows: Those who are concerned about the environment can get the latest materials and technology, such as energy-efficient windows and smart home technology.

• Offers patio doors: Outdoor patios are very common in Florida, consumers can get doors that completely enclose and protect these structures from rain and wind.

• Factory-trained window installers: NewSouth installs all windows for owners and hires installers that have been factory trained using Florida Building Commission protocols.

• Weather-resistant products: Owners can purchase doors or windows that are highly resistant to damaging rain, wind or floods.

• Lifetime warranty: All products sold by NewSouth Window Solutions are backed by a warranty on both materials and installation. Easy financing and multiple-window discounts are available.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

NewSouth Window Solutions Company Information