Get a Free Quote
  3. Windows and Doors
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.95/5

NewSouth Window Solutions offers efficient, economical and durable ways to upgrade your windows and patio doors. All of our windows are backed with a lifetime warranty to ensure your home is always fitted with the best products to save you money.

It's our mission to provide cutting edge technology, energy conservation, outstanding quality as well as unwavering customer service. We look forward to your call to set up a free in home consultation or factory showroom visit.

NewSouth Window Solutions Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More
NewSouth Window Solutions(813) 626-6000 Get a Free Quote

NewSouth Window Solutions Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I got NewSouth to do my house windows and then through Hurricane Irma, I sat in my lounge chair in my living room all night long. I could see the trees moving, but I heard nothing even the rain. It was plastered against the windows. After the hurricane, I sent them an email. My neighbor and I both got windows couple of years ago and we discussed. Then I called back NewSouth so they'd do my garage windows 'cause I wanted all of them to be alike.

The sales rep I spoke with was not as nice as the guy I had the first time. He was a little snippy, but that's all right. The only thing that worried me was that I was told my house windows were hurricane-safe windows. But the new salesman said, "Oh no, you have non-impact windows. They're not that." Well, I sat through a hurricane already, so they are, but I was a little upset with him 'cause he scared me. I thought I paid for windows that were not as good. I just wasn't happy with the salesman. But I only needed to order the windows from him and I already knew what I wanted. He didn't even have to come and sell anything since he just wrote up the contract.

Then, the installer who came to put the windows together was really nice. He had a helper with him and the helper was relatively new. But they cleaned up spickly sparkly. I already have my house windows down and I love it. NewSouth did a wonderful job.

Get expert buying tips about Windows and Doors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

NewSouth Window Solutions was the window made in Florida. That was my main concern, that it was something that was locally made and the fact that it was Tampa, even closer, it was the selling point for me. The sales rep, Jacob, did a great job. He explained everything and demonstrated what we were getting, so we felt like we got what we bought. We got the hurricane impact windows with the open prairie design, so mostly they’re single hung. The fact that we were able to do projects in stages was also a big plus because it’s hard to do everything all at once. It’s a little cost-prohibitive. We knew what was priority for us. We had a good idea. We do want to get all the windows done and he was able to work with us.

The installation was a lot quicker than I expected. Everything went okay. We knew that there was some really wonky things with one of the rooms, especially that we weren’t sure how things would go, but they were able to work around any problems that the actual building had. I’m really happy with the quality. It did what we were expecting. It hardly lets any heat in and it’s sound-proof. We started in our bedroom so we can have quieter bedrooms. We actually had to get used to it. We’re really happy.

Original review: July 19, 2019

We had appointments with three window people. The first person that was scheduled was this salesman that came out from NewSouth Window and he did a really good job. He seemed very aboveboard, straight, and very proud of the company that he works for. He kinda made us feel like we really didn't have to look any further. We didn’t even get prices from anybody else. One of the big things that we liked was that the factory is here in Florida and it is owned and operated for the people. The salesman explained the difference with HPG. There was also the fact that the windows are made here but they’re subcontracted. Anybody could go and buy them, but the company makes and stands for their own, so if we should ever have a problem, NewSouth would be there to take care of us.

I’m very happy with the items I got. I wish we didn’t have to have the brown on the outside because I don’t think that’s as nice as it could be. But I understand. It has to be coded. Also, the young man that was in charge of the installation was meticulous. He was right down to every little drop of puck. He was very good and careful. The two young men that were there helping him were okay. They were learning, but he oversaw everything they did. I would recommend NewSouth.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I did an internet search and looked for quality windows. I liked the fact that NewSouth Window Solutions was designed and made for Florida, and built in Florida. I purchased 11 windows total from them. There were three double-hung, two single-hung and the rest were horizontal sliders. I also purchased one French door and two entry doors, and their reps were fantastic.

The installation team was wonderful. Anyone can do new construction but since it’s an old house, working in a preexisting home takes a bit of decision and a bit of troubleshooting and they were seamless. The installation took three days because of the number of windows to be installed. And the biggest thing was the large, double-hung windows in the sink. The first day, they spent two thirds of their time just working on my large front window because that went to three large double-hungs. And to get them precise, there was a bit of coaxing and cajoling, and they did a fabulous job. The doors are like solid construction that I haven’t seen since my farmhouse had a solid walnut door built in 1862 that are solid as a rock. Overall, I was totally impressed with the scheduling, the permitting, the willingness to answer questions, the willingness to come out and tweak things.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know. Our team will really appreciate this feedback. We are #NewSouthProud of our company and the products we make. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

For the last five years, I had been looking to getting my windows replaced. I had different companies come and they did their presentation. Then, we had the hurricane in 2017 and that kinda made me get more serious about getting them done. I felt NewSouth Windows would be the most trustworthy and the best option. Also, the sales rep was really good and I liked him. My husband and I are both retired military and they appreciate the military. He obviously is experienced and wasn’t a fellow who was gimmicky or was trying to get our business.

Also, he answered all our questions and stayed with us throughout the whole window process because we had a problem when it came down to the installation. We had to wait seven months to get the window so we were discouraged about that, but I understood and they kept us updated. Then, once they got the windows done, they didn’t come on the day that they promised, and my husband took the day off so he lost a day worth of pay based off of their promise to be here. But they came back too and they fixed all that.

I was not able to get my triple sliding doors on because of the price. But with the 10 windows they installed, so far, I'm really happy with their quality. I could tell the difference with regards to the insulation. I don’t hear as much from the outside and I don’t get dust residue from when the yard man does my yard work. And I don’t get fine dust through the windows that I had gotten before. I knew I was losing through the windows anyway, but I don’t see that now and I'm happy with that.

The only thing I didn’t like was that they didn’t do the bottom ledge of the window and they left holes in there from where they drilled the screws in based off of the instructions criteria. It was very unsightly. But the guy said they had to screw screws to the bottom and the top as opposed to just the side. So, NewSouth Windows provide check to cover for the side, but they don’t provide it for the bottom.

I spent all this money on these windows and now if I open the window and I look down there, I could see little holes with screws on the end. They're not drilled perfectly, so it looks really messy. I was really disappointed. But the guy told me that he caulked in the holes so they weren’t actually off. We accepted that and it made sense that they couldn’t put a cover on the bottom because then it would interfere with the insulation for the window coming down. But I think that NewSouth Window could come up with a solution to that situation. All in all, I like it and I'm happy. I know I got the best company to do the job and I know the warranty is great.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Mrs. Bolden, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. Our team will really appreciate this feedback. If there is anything you need in the future, please give our office a call. Thank you for being a part of the NewSouth family!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NewSouth Window Solutions?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Rep told me "we have our policies ..." I attempted to remind her that my time is as valuable as theirs and they would have to work to my schedule. Call went downhill from there. If my experience is like this in the "dating" phase I can only image how it would have been if I elected to do business with them. Customer is king folks.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Mr. Halleran, We want to apologize for any miscommunication there may have been. As a custom window company, we have many options available, and specific selections in product and style can impact pricing. We typically ask both decision-makers to be present so we can explain the options, answer any questions, and give you an accurate estimate based on your selections. This, however, is not a strict requirement and we would be happy to set up a free in-home estimate for you. Please do give us a call at (954) 935-8300 at your earliest convenience and we will get an appointment scheduled. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

We are very happy with all of our interactions with New South Windows staff. Three of thirteen windows were replaced. We plan to replace more windows and sliding doors in the future. We look forward to working with them again.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I had a gut feeling about the product of NewSouth. I wanted the windows and I bought two picture windows from them and three regular ones. I also got two sets of French doors. I like the quality of the products. The installation was great. The inspector said it was one of the best jobs he had ever seen because of the quality of work. The only problem that I had with NewSouth was the delivery time as well as communication. When they said 14 to 18 weeks, it was not. It took six months and there was always a reason. Other than that, everything was fine.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

My experience with NewSouth Window Solutions was wonderful. I moved here about three months ago and had a broken window in the home.I talked to Joe in the sales department, drove up to the showroom, and he showed me. He was a kind man. He told me more about windows than I’d ever need to know. Then, the guys came to my home, took the measurements, and made sure everything was up to snug all the way along the line. These guys were polite, they introduced themselves, and then they put on their booties. they came in, did a quick, clean and quiet job, and explained everything before and after. Then there was a follow up with it by another fellow to make sure I was totally satisfied and understood how everything worked. And I couldn’t be more satisfied. What a great team. It was nothing but a quality performance. When I need more windows, They would be the first ones I call.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

We heard about NewSouth from a neighbor, and we purchased windows and a patio door from them. We had a very good experience with both the sales and installation team. The quality of the windows is great and we really like them. I would definitely do it again.

NewSouth Window Solutions expert review by Joseph Truini

NewSouth Window Solutions is run by two former salesmen from Champion Window Manufacturing in Ohio. The company has four locations—Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, West Palm—and sells factory-direct replacement and new windows and doors throughout Florida.

• Offers energy-efficient windows: Those who are concerned about the environment can get the latest materials and technology, such as energy-efficient windows and smart home technology.

• Offers patio doors: Outdoor patios are very common in Florida, consumers can get doors that completely enclose and protect these structures from rain and wind.

• Factory-trained window installers: NewSouth installs all windows for owners and hires installers that have been factory trained using Florida Building Commission protocols.

• Weather-resistant products: Owners can purchase doors or windows that are highly resistant to damaging rain, wind or floods.

• Lifetime warranty: All products sold by NewSouth Window Solutions are backed by a warranty on both materials and installation. Easy financing and multiple-window discounts are available.

• Best for: NewSouth Window Solutions are best for people who live with storms and floods, including homeowners, condo owners, landlords, business owners and environmentally conscious consumers.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

NewSouth Window Solutions Company Information