Call toll free
4.13/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NewSouth Window Solutions offers efficient, economical and durable ways to upgrade your windows and patio doors. All of our windows are backed with a lifetime warranty to ensure your home is always fitted with the best products to save you money.

It's our mission to provide cutting edge technology, energy conservation, outstanding quality as well as unwavering customer service. We look forward to your call to set up a free in home consultation or factory showroom visit.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

313 NewSouth Window Solutions Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

When the gentleman came out, he had samples of the windows and he explained everything in detail. NewSouth gave us an estimate right away so the customer service was great. Every time I had questions, I would call and Tammy, the manager, would get right back to me. We knew we wanted high-impact windows, but we’re new to Florida. So, they just showed us what their product was, and we decided it was a good set. We got five windows and a door. The installer was great and very meticulous. The company had a lot of installations but this gentleman who subcontracted with them said he was gonna do right. It ended up taking him longer, plus his partner was in the hospital. Nevertheless, we had a great experience with them other than we had to wait 18 weeks for our windows. We would recommend them. We paid more money but the quality was good and the product was worth it.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you so much for your comments, Jill. Our team will greatly appreciate this feedback. Keep in mind that your products do come with a lifetime warranty, so should an issue arise in the future, NewSouth will be there to handle it. Thank you for being a part of the NewSouth family!

Get expert buying tips about Windows and Doors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

We just had Jonathan come and tell us about your product. We were very please with his talk and showing us your product. Jonathan did know we had talked to other companies. So he was aware that we knew what he was telling us we heard before but I like what he told us about your company, being build here in FL and the windows were for our climate. So instead of just getting windows for the family room. We are now getting them for the whole house.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know. We love to hear this and will pass on the feedback to our team. If there’s anything you need in the future, don’t hesitate to contact us at (904) 717-5400. And again, thank you for being a part of the NewSouth family!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

The flyers of New South was in a magazine and if you buy three, you get one free so, we got 11 impact-rated windows. The sales person was terrible and it was like buying from a used car dealer. He miscalculated window sizes and it was all messed up. He came up with the sales price and then, they sent out another guy who did the measurements. I waited three months and the installers finally came. They were great and did a nice job. They were also very neat and clean. The second guy who did the installation knew what he was doing because they all fit fine. The windows are good and nice. I like them. Hopefully, NewSouth gets a better salesperson.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

John, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and are glad to hear that you are enjoying your NewSouth windows. We will share this feedback with our team. If there is anything you need in the future, please give our office a call. Thank you for being a part of the NewSouth family.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

With being new to the area, I was doing a search for window companies. I narrowed my search down to window manufacturers in Florida and I looked at their Better Business Bureau reports. Based on that, I went with NewSouth and I had a good experience with them. I got the top-of-the-line windows which are a step under the hurricane windows. They're single hung, insulated windows, and they look nice. They also passed inspection and I'm satisfied with their quality.

When I bought them, I had a very positive interaction with the sales rep. He was wonderful and he answered every question I had. And the questions that he couldn't answer, I took straight to their vice president and had a nice little chat with him. I have a manufacturing background and there was something on the Better Business Bureau report that I purchased which I took straight to him and he was able to answer them. When the installation team came in, they worked very efficiently and cleaned up. They also took out the old windows out and they were polite and very good. But there was a delay on the delivery of the windows and I wish there was more communication about that. Other than that, I'd recommend NewSouth.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you, Charlene, for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your NewSouth products. If there is anything you need in the future, please give our office a call and again, thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

We liked the presentation of NewSouth Windows and the quality of their windows was outstanding, so we went with them. We had two orders and we worked with two salesmen. The first one who came out was great on showing us how the company was founded, how they build all the windows, and how they own factories throughout the State of Florida. That was what we went on and we did three windows at the time. Then we came back with them and another sales rep came around. We worked with him in purchasing the other windows and our front door. We did all our windows around the house and we got a total of seven windows from NewSouth. They have three different types of windows and we got the highly graded ones. We went with the colonial that has the grid and a blue tone on the outside looking in. We got the double-hung impact windows and they cost 9,000-something.

The installation went very well, too. It was very professional and the installers cleaned up after they installed the products. And when there was a hiccup in the process, they informed me and let me know when they were coming to fix the problem. But it wasn't really a major problem, there was just a piece that was missing. Other than that, the windows are excellent quality and with them, we can't get anything that is coming from outside. We still got more projects to do in the future and NewSouth will be the first one we call, without a doubt.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you for the wonderful review, Zachary! We’re so happy you are enjoying your NewSouth windows. Keep in mind that your products do come with a lifetime warranty, so should an issue arise in the future, NewSouth will be there to handle it. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NewSouth Window Solutions?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

NewSouth Window Solutions made their won windows. Working with their sales team was an excellent experience. They were very professional and the demonstration went well. I got the hurricane impact windows and I’m very satisfied with it. They are a great company and I will be using them again.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you, Bryon. We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

NewSouth manufactures their products here locally, and we did the complete house with them. In total, we did eight windows and one door. The sales team member we dealt with was fantastic. We went back to purchase doors from them a second time and we dealt with a different member. But the first member was very clear and very open about everything. It was a very simple process too.

They installed all of the windows and the door in one day, which was fast. But the quality lacked because they tried to finish it all in one day. We had to have them come back for a few things and I had to contact them in order to have them to come out. They didn’t pursue it on their end so that was a little frustrating at the end. When they came out to put window trim on the inside of the windows after the final inspection, the first gentleman who came out did not complete the full trim. So we had to have them come out for that.

We also had one window in our son’s room that they didn’t install properly. It was rubbing on the bottom track so we had to have a gentleman come out and repair that as well. After the worker left, he was supposed to send somebody back out because he just came out to finalize the trim. But I had to contact NewSouth to have them come out. That issue was taken care of last week so it took a little time at the end. We also had some leakage through the threshold at the bottom of the door when we had a tropical storm. It was an installation issue with the caulking and the threshold at the bottom. But they did come out and repair that. They puttied the screw holes which were not done before, caulked them and finished doing the trim as well.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience, Ms. Racca. Keep in mind that your products do come with a lifetime warranty, so should an issue arise in the future, NewSouth will be there to handle it. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Dan ** came to our house on the agreed date and time to find out what we needed and expected in a new window product. He took the time to go over all the details and concerns we had with the NewSouth Window product giving a very detailed description and demonstration of the product we wanted. There was no sales pressure to buy on that day only and Dan took the time to price out the various solutions to meet our needs and price limits. He was very professional and is proud of the product he represents.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are #NewSouthProud of our team!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Somebody recommended NewSouth Window Solutions to me and then I looked them up on the internet to see where they're at. The sales representative was excellent and was not a high-pressure salesperson. I replaced all my condo windows with the hurricane-proof ones. The installation was a very good experience and the quality of the windows is very good.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you Mr. Galauner for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your NewSouth products. If there is anything you need in the future, please give our office a call (941) 925-4000. And again, thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I liked the warranty offered by NewSouth Window Solutions. I purchased impact resistant windows from them. Their rep Mike was a really nice guy. He came over after my work hours which I really appreciated. He answered the questions I had and we had some email exchanges after the fact. I even changed my mind on one of the windows and he was really good and got all the information done. The windows were installed as I wanted them. The three-man installation team of Corey, Brandon and Gade was really quick. My only complaint was the stench from the caulk. I can't imagine the brain damage that all the installers have. The caulk was really bad. Still, I've already referred a couple of people to NewSouth.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know. We love to hear this and will pass on the feedback to our team. If there’s anything you need in the future, don’t hesitate to contact us at (941) 925-4000. And again, thank you for being a part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

The year before, I had several window people here that were gonna put up hurricane windows, and I wasn't quite impressed with any of them for various reasons. When NewSouth came, the sales rep was very nice and informative. There was no hitch anywhere from the time we signed the contract to the time they delivered. Whatever they said they were gonna do, they did in a timely manner. Also, the installers were such nice guys. You're afraid when the installers come in because you don't know who's coming, but these were complete gentlemen and they did a great job. I got the hurricane-proof windows and they're beautiful. Now I have protection from the sun 'cause they have a screen on them. They also look very nice from the outside and inside. It was a very positive experience and I would absolutely recommend them to a friend or a family member.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

We appreciate the kind words and will make sure to share your feedback with our team. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your high-performance windows. They are designed to deliver impact resistance while delivering energy efficiencies. We are #NewSouthProud of our company and the products we make. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

This is now 2018. We started in 2016 with project, made mess in home, had incorrect windows, lied about the product we were getting, can now hear all noises from outside, AC works harder, electric bill went up, you can see every corner seam/weld, have had 1 window replaced at least 6 times and still dislike it, but they wore me down. I’m just so frustrated with being yelled at by the installers to taking off work and them not showing up to the general manager telling me I was too picky (because I didn’t like all the caulk all over the windows and black stuff on the insides of the glass). I have literally just given up and we are trying to save the money to get these windows out, and the sales rep that came forget it. He wouldn’t return a phone call. With all the mistakes, wrong windows and me calling for the final inspection they took 100% of their money out of our account, they got paid and we got screwed.

We had double pane windows and just wanted more energy efficient, we got worse than we had. Stay away from New South, we probably could have done a better job if we did it ourselves and bought windows from a dollar store (if they sold them). The GM offered 1000.00 back if we would keep the last window and they not come back with the conditions we could never ever say a bad word, never sue, family couldn’t sue, there was a whole page of conditions and I don’t generally even do reviews. I told them we had already lost 1000.00 with all the work we missed and they could keep their money because all I wanted was a full refund so I could get a real contractor to replace the windows. So basically we lost 12,000 on these junk windows that stand in front of and can feel the heat just beat right in, could probably get a tan if you stood there long enough. We just keep the blinds closed to keep the heat out.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Melissa, So sorry to hear of your disappointment, this is the last thing we want for our customers. Your feedback has been shared with management and will be used to improve our service.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I contracted for 7 windows and 3 sliding glass doors to be manufactured and installed. The job was suppose to be completed by July and it is now September and not only do I not have any windows or doors installed I do not even have any idea when that will ever occur. I have contacted their customer service representative M. ** on several occasions trying to get a status on my order but I get no response from her. Very dissatisfied with this company and I now regret my decision to purchase from them. Buyer beware. They will take your money and leave you hanging!!

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Mr. Bernard, We would like to apologize for any frustration you’ve experienced due to the delay in completing your project. Earlier this year our three separate factories were combined into one large facility; the move, along with the increase in orders after Irma, made our delays even greater. These are not meant as excuses, but rather factors that contributed to the delay. It is my understanding that you’ve spoken with our Orlando Market President, Tim Nagle. Please know that your products are in the final stages of production. We expect that the Orlando location will receive your products in the next few days. They'll then go through a final quality check and you will be contacted to schedule installation. Thank you and we will be in touch.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

My son-in-law went around to different places and he thought that NewSouth Window Solutions was the best so he got them. And then my cousin got them and we got them too. We got the hurricane windows and the sales rep was very good. However, we purchased it in April and we just got them, and that's a long time to wait. They changed warehouses and that caused them to get way behind. Nevertheless, the installation team was fine and the quality of the windows are wonderful. They look good and we're really pleased with them.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience, Ms. Shoemaker. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your NewSouth products. If there is anything you need in the future, please give our office a call (941) 925-4000.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I saw the NewSouth commercials on TV and since I live in Florida where they are built, I bought the Impact Windows from them. I liked the quality and everything was excellent with my buying experience. Everybody from the sales team was cordial and professional. The installation team was great and they took care to make sure they didn’t damage anything. They moved items that they thought were in the way very carefully. NewSouth is a great company and they did a good job on our house.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

We looked at several manufacturers of windows and I like the quality that NewSouth had to offer. We purchased 12 windows for our home, so it was a fairly reasonable sized job. The salesperson was fine and he told us everything we needed to know. He also demonstrated the window for us. The only problem that we had was even though we knew there was going to be a wait for the windows, we ended up waiting five months. That’s the normal wait time, which is outrageous. That, to me, is gonna turn customers off as people aren’t gonna wait 5 months for thousands of dollars of windows. A very long waiting time would stir me off if I was gonna buy windows again. They need to hire more people and work more hours. They should build a new factory so they would be able to accommodate.

For the installation, we had four guys and they were here for one and a half days. They were excellent, very courteous, tidy, and clean. They did a wonderful job and we really like them. We were very happy with them. However, they still have to come back since there were two errors. First, we had a plain glass non-movable window and we were replacing it with also a non-movable window. They sent us a double-pane window so they have to replace that.

The second error is that the grates on the top of one of the windows don’t match the bottom window and that is stupid. They said that it was diagrammed properly when they came to do the install for the measurements. It’s a common thing so it was really an unusual error. For them to make the mistake was a little drop-the-ballish and it's a little unusual for a company like that to make two errors. They said it will take four to six weeks, which I understand. It’s reasonable and acceptable but hopefully, I don’t have to wait 5 months. A friend of ours is coming over to look at our windows ‘cause he’s interested, but I don’t know whether he’s going to give it a five-month wait. Still, the quality of the windows are excellent and I would recommend NewSouth highly.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience, Mrs. Lis. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your windows; they are designed to provide impact resistance while delivering energy-efficiencies. And we would like to apologize for the delay. Earlier this year our three separate factories were combined into one large facility; the move, along with the increase in orders after Irma, contributed to our delays. Again, we are happy you are enjoying your NewSouth products. Keep in mind that they do come with a lifetime warranty, so should an issue arise in the future, NewSouth will be there to handle it. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I called NewSouth Window Solutions and another company. When the other company got back with me several days later, I already had the rep out from NewSouth who was very good. We purchased the impact windows from them and they were of excellent quality. However, the installation did not go well. The installers made the installation right but they had not taken the bay window out, which is three pounds of glass. NewSouth had to send another team out, a more professional team. The first team was just one man. He came out with two fellows the first time, and then he came back by himself. My husband had to assist him.

When the second team came out, the tech saw that the bay window had to be redone but the rest of the windows in the house seem to be okay. The tech looked at the window and he said, "No. We have to take this out. The measurements and all were off." We've seen that but because of the foundation of our home and the structure, we didn't know if we should rip it out and do it over. But the tech said, "No, it needs to be done." The team took out the bay window and eventually made the installation right. They were also the ones that installed the sliding glass doors that were backordered.

It was a very stressful installation experience but we are enjoying the windows now. We finally got shades on the windows, the bay window, and the sliding glass doors. It's just beautiful. I would recommend NewSouth Window Solutions but they need to improve on their installers. They need more installers and they should not employ that one person that came to our house. He worked very fast and had no regards for our foundation. He just ripped away at it. They sent out an excellent team the second time and I wish we had them to begin with. I'm very happy with that second group.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you so much for your comments, Brenda. We do apologize for the setback in completing your project. NewSouth is dedicated to making things right and we are glad to hear that you are now enjoying your high-performance windows. Keep in mind that your windows do come with a lifetime warranty, so should an issue arise in the future, NewSouth will be there to handle it. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Placed our order on 3-13-2018... now 8-30-2018 and have got nothing but excuses for reason door not delivered. Can only imagine what after sales service will be like... UNBELIEVABLE!!! Can not get any reliable answers from anyone there!!!

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Mark, We apologize for any frustration you have experienced. While we manufacture 95% of the products we offer, there are select products, such as entry doors, that are produced by other companies. We work with these outside providers to help furnish your home as a convenience. This was the case for your project specifically; the door frame was ordered from another supplier, and we would provide the glass for it. Unfortunately, outside of our control, the door manufacturer was experiencing delays, and we were unable to provide you with the proper updates as a result. It is our understanding that you've reached an agreement with our West Palm Beach team to remove the door from your order and receive a full credit refund for the door. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience, but we do hope that you are enjoying your new windows. You do have a lifetime warranty, and we will strive to do better if you should need us in the future. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

We had considered a total of three window retailers, and we looked at the construction and the price. I have learned about NewSouth Window Solutions at the Robarts Arena, a home show in Sarasota, and we had a good experience with their sales team. We had a number of different salespeople in and they both had the same quality window, had a very complete explanation of how their window is constructed, and what their service is. We purchased a two-glass window with the storm rating. They did the installation properly. They notified me when they would come and they were on time. They were very accommodating too. The window has been up for about two weeks now and it looks like a good quality window. I’m happy with it.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you, Paul, for taking the time to publish this. We will share with our team.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I looked at the windows on NewSouth's flyer and they looked sturdier than what I had seen previously from window people. Then, when a salesman came along and I really studied the windows, the frame, and the thickness, I said that that was what I want. I signed the contract with Mark and he couldn’t have been better, more cooperative, and believable. We got sliders and push-up windows and the installation couldn’t have been better. They came in when they said they were gonna be here and they went right to work. They made as little a mess as possible and as they were going along, they were cleaning behind. They had a guy doing the cleaning and they were picking up all the dusts, sweeping it up, and washing the windows. The windows have the best quality and made our house even better.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know, Mr. Droege. We appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear you are enjoying your NewSouth windows. Keep in mind that your products do come with a lifetime warranty, so should an issue arise in the future, NewSouth will be there to handle it. Thank you for being a part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

We were looking for windows at that time. Our neighbors were getting windows from another company and we called them, made an appointment and they never showed up. And then, we pursued NewSouth Window Solutions. We purchased single-hung and sliders windows. The quality is very nice. We like them a lot. There was only one guy who installed the windows. He came and put them all in one day. When he finished, I was busy with somebody else and he left. The next day, when we tried to open the windows ourselves, we noticed that they were sticking and weren't hung right. I called and they came right away, same day, and fixed it. It just needed a little adjusting.

I forgot to mention the garage and the salesman never picked up on that. And so, when the windows arrived, they all look beautiful except these ugly old garage window sitting here. I would have replaced that one too if I had thought about it. But I didn't think about it and the salesman didn't think about it either. I would tell the salesman to look around and see because our garage window is right at the front entrance. So, you can come in, you come down the path and you see this lovely window. And then, you look to the side and there's this ugly old aluminum piece of junk. Right now it'd be costly, but with a whole bunch of windows, we got a good discount. If I just have them come out for one, it's gonna be incredibly expensive. So, I probably won't do that. Nonetheless, we have already recommended NewSouth to a couple of people.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you so much for your comments. Our team will really appreciate this great feedback. Let us know if we can ever be of further service.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

It was time to do the two bedroom windows of my rental house so I purchased the slider high impact windows from NewSouth Window Solutions. Their sales rep was excellent and the installation went fine. Their reps came back and did more work than per the contract. They helped me get my vertical blinds back up the correct way. My experience with NewSouth Window Solutions was very good. Right now, the windows look great and my tenant is happy.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know. We love to hear this and will pass on the feedback to our team. If there’s anything you need in the future, don’t hesitate to contact us at (941) 925-4000. And again, thank you for being a part of the NewSouth family.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

On the 3rd of May this year I had Sales person Max ** come to my home for a quote on the two windows on the second floor bonus room. I am getting to the age I did not want to climb ladders to put storm shutters up high. He verbally told me $4103 for the two windows and I agreed. I did sign a contract for the windows and my fault I did not read it carefully. There was a poorly made 1 / 7 whichever you would interpret the amount which he broke down the payment intervals as deposit, start, and finish of the windows and they totaled to total to the 4703 number not the 4103 number I understood verbally.

This was discovered when I was going over the contract due to their saying they were not going to meet the 12 to 16 week delivery time that is stated on the contract. They are now telling me it may be ready by the end of September, that is over 20 weeks and that I have no recourse but accept that they will deliver and install the windows when they are ready, and the total bill will be $4703 no choice. The Sales person basically called me a liar and the delivery time is approximately. I guess 12 - 16 weeks is not the approximate. Very unhappy with the customer service from the people you are able to reach at this business.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Mr. Simmons, We want to apologize for any miscommunication there may have been. Our records show that we have made several attempts to contact you regarding your concern, but we have not been successful in reaching you. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you. If you wouldn't mind, please give us a call at (813) 626-6000 at your earliest convenience.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I didn't wanna deal with having to put storm panels up and I thought that purchasing new windows was the way to go. We had an appointment with NewSouth and a gentleman came here way before the appointment time. I was also impressed with what he had to tell me about NewSouth and the way he explained everything to me. There was no pressure and it was a good session. So, I decided to go with NewSouth and I got 10 hurricane windows from them. They are the impact windows and I spent $15,000 on them.

The installation was excellent and I have nothing but good to say about the people that came here. The lead guy was Corey and he had two people working with him. Before they left, I told them how impressed I was with the way they handled the job, from the installation to the way they finished the windows off. And when they left here, you wouldn't even know that they were here. Everything was cleaned up in the outside and the inside. I also let NewSouth know about that and that those guys were a definite plus for their company.

But I couldn't understand why they didn't put NewSouth on their vehicle. Corey gave me an explanation but that is something that they might have missed the boat on because where I live in, there are a lot of people that still need windows and if Corey had NewSouth on his trailer, it would be a good advertisement. Other than that, I had a good experience with NewSouth and I was happy with everybody. Also, when the guy from the county came here, he commented that it was a good job. A day later, somebody from NewSouth came to finish off those little tabs that go in the window. They had to be left out for the inspection to see the size of the screws or how many screws they put in to secure the windows. So, everything went really well.

We ordered the windows in February and they didn't come in until the end of June. But I didn't call up NewSouth and complain about it because I didn't wanna have a problem with the windows and have to call NewSouth then they'd tell me that that was what I got because I kept bugging and pushing them. In the end, I happy and satisfied with the windows. I also kinda understood the situation that they were dealing with when Irma hit here. A lot of people were looking for windows which picked up the business. Plus, NewSouth got a heck of a window. My next door neighbor put in PGT and I don't like his windows at all.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you for the wonderful review, Mr. Mokos! We’re so happy you are enjoying your NewSouth windows. Keep in mind that your products do come with a lifetime warranty, so should an issue arise in the future, NewSouth will be there to handle it. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I purchased hurricane type windows from NewSouth. They were expensive but the guys from there were good folks. They were very nice all the way around. They were very informative and not pushy. However, we had to have the windows impacted and there were rejections of some screws from the windows they installed. They then had to come back out to check on them. I'm happy with NewSouth and I like what I bought.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

We appreciate your feedback, Ms. Miller, and will relay it back to our team! If there’s anything you need in the future, don’t hesitate to contact us at (941) 925-4000.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

My mother met with the salesman in March about replacement windows. She was offered a "discount" if she could wait until a large glass order was being done for a building in Orlando. Yet in order to get this "discount the order needed to be done TODAY and timeline would be mid-July. My mother agreed, although I wanted time to discuss this over with her the salesman pretty much said "take it or leave it." She gave a deposit and the waiting began.

When she attempted to contact her salesman in July as to WHEN they would be out he was not available and she ended up speaking with someone else. She was then told that it would be August. She asked about making a change after having extra time to think about her purchase and was told "ABSOLUTELY NOT." Around the first week of August she is told they will be out on the 13th around 8:30am to install the windows. At approximately 8:20am they called and stated they had a breakdown with the truck and would be out next day. They arrived today and installed the windows. Due to this I have lost confidence in having my windows done by this company.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Matthew, So sorry to hear of your frustration regarding your mother's project, this is the last thing we wanted to cause. We want to apologize for the delay in completing her project. Earlier this year our three separate factories were combined into one large facility; the move, along with the increase in orders after Irma, made our delays even greater. These are not meant as excuses, but rather factors that contributed to the delay. In regards to her order change request, unfortunately, once the order has been relayed to the factory, no additional changes can be made. We try to accommodate changes to customers' orders and allow changes to be made in the first 2-3 weeks of placing an order, up until the Production Manager meets with the homeowner to verify the order and measurements. Due to our products being custom-made, alterations can't be made once they're sent to production. We apologize for any disappointment this has caused, but we do hope that your mother is enjoying the performance of her windows now that they are installed and have passed inspection. We appreciate her as a customer and look forward to servicing her for as long as she owns the windows. NewSouth Window Solutions is proud to provide the most comprehensive warranty in the industry, on the highest quality, energy efficient window in Florida, so should you be in need of replacement windows in the future, we'd love to have you as a customer as well.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Florida has hurricanes and we had the original windows in except for the bedrooms. So I decided rather than play Russian roulette, I just buy the windows. The NewSouth Windows Solutions rep got there first so I bought the heavy duty windows from them. I'm not too sure though that I got the best price from my point of view. When the salesman was there, he gave me some percent discount, but later on, I've read that they had a buy three, get the fourth one free ad. I never sit down to figure it out which was the best deal. Nonetheless, I'm happy with the windows. I only have one that's cracked and they said they would come out and fix it and they wanna hold up the installation.

The installation went good. There was one guy one day and when they put the big ones in, they had two guys. However, the inspection took a while. I didn't know it was gonna take a couple of months, but I got to the point where the homeowner's association only gives you permission for a certain length of time. I was at the expire so when I told NewSouth's rep that I was gonna have to go through the process again, they went ahead and hurried it up and we got the inspectors in. So, everything worked out okay. I'd recommend NewSouth Window Solutions. They knew what they were doing.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Original review: July 22, 2018

NewSouth had the best ratings on the internet, and the rep that came out was very knowledgeable. Everything went fine during the installation. They were very professional and they knew what they were doing. We’re very happy with our windows and we’d recommend NewSouth.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Mccune!

Original review: July 21, 2018

We liked that NewSouth had Florida workers building the windows for Florida. Our sales representative was very good and the installers were very polite, they did their job and everything went good. And we're very pleased with our windows.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are #NewSouthProud of our team and the products we make. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family.

Original review: July 17, 2018

We purchased New South Windows after a lengthy discussion with the salesman. Some of his answers regarding the install process didn’t inspire confidence, but his offer was a “take it or leave it” offer so we signed the contract anyway. When we called to discuss the questions we still had, we found out that New South does NOT install the type of window we specifically requested and discussed in length with our salesman. We wanted a fin window and they only do inset windows. When we advised we would need to cancel our order and have our deposit refunded since they sold us a product they do not produce, we were told it would have to go through management who would call us back at a later date to discuss.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Mrs. Rowan, Thank you for the feedback, and again we apologize for any misunderstanding. We will use your feedback to improve our sales team training as we want to ensure that each of our potential and current customers receive the highest level of support throughout the entire process. We wish you the best in finding the replacement windows that meet your needs. And if NewSouth can ever be of service to you in the future, please do give us a call at (407) 261-2777. Thank you and have a great day.

NewSouth Window Solutions expert review by Joseph Truini

NewSouth Window Solutions is run by two former salesmen from Champion Window Manufacturing in Ohio. The company has four locations—Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, West Palm—and sells factory-direct replacement and new windows and doors throughout Florida.

• Offers energy-efficient windows: Those who are concerned about the environment can get the latest materials and technology, such as energy-efficient windows and smart home technology.

• Offers patio doors: Outdoor patios are very common in Florida, consumers can get doors that completely enclose and protect these structures from rain and wind.

• Factory-trained window installers: NewSouth installs all windows for owners and hires installers that have been factory trained using Florida Building Commission protocols.

• Weather-resistant products: Owners can purchase doors or windows that are highly resistant to damaging rain, wind or floods.

• Lifetime warranty: All products sold by NewSouth Window Solutions are backed by a warranty on both materials and installation. Easy financing and multiple-window discounts are available.

• Best for: NewSouth Window Solutions are best for people who live with storms and floods, including homeowners, condo owners, landlords, business owners and environmentally conscious consumers.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

NewSouth Window Solutions Company Information