2. Homeowners

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.34/5
Get Started

NewSouth Window Solutions offers efficient, economical and durable ways to upgrade your windows and patio doors. All of our windows are backed with a lifetime warranty to ensure your home is always fitted with the best products to save you money.

It's our mission to provide cutting edge technology, energy conservation, outstanding quality as well as unwavering customer service. We look forward to your call to set up a free in home consultation or factory showroom visit.

NewSouth Window Solutions Gallery (6)
View More View More
NewSouth Window Solutions Call Now Toll Free (813) 626-6000 Learn More Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

NewSouth Window Solutions Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 10, 2020

I have an old home with the old jalousie windows and they were horrible. Living in Southwest Florida, the heat pours through the jalousie windows. We even went as far as purchasing huge sheets of styrofoam and as horrible as it looked, we would tape it into the windows in the summertime because it was unbearable in our living room. Doing an internet search, I inquired about windows and NewSouth Window Solutions was one of the places that showed up. They had a store, I went in and they sold me the second they showed me how the heat does not come through the windows. I could not believe that and then they did a fabulous job.

The sales agent explained how and where the windows were made in Tampa. He also explained the whole process, including how long it would take and how they'd come in and do everything. He was very thorough and personable. Paul came out and explained some stuff to us as well, including how it would be done. He is the one who measured the windows and he did an incredible job because the windows that they built fit perfectly. The contractors were all wonderful as well. Those people came in, installed all of the windows in less than five hours and cleaned up every bit of their mess. I was expecting holes in my walls and holes outside. I read different things about different windows and all these problems afterwards, and they just did a beautiful job.

The windows are gorgeous as well. We liked it so much, so we called back and had them install a sliding glass door. They've been wonderful when I've had to call as well. Jeannie answers the phone and she's wonderful. Another thing is that we've had some hot days this year already in the 90s and in the 34 years that I've been in this house, this is the first time that we've been in our living room at 4 o'clock. I could sit on my sofa and feel cool because the heat was not coming through those windows. NewSouth Window Solutions did a wonderful job and I had posted on Google about it too.

With the jalousie windows, our electric bills were $400 a month. Now, I can't gauge the electric bill yet because we've had this Covid and we're all home. We have computers all set up now for a while. Still, I've had a lot of things done in my house over the years, and I have not had the best experiences, except for two really great ones. That was when we recently had a new air conditioner put in and these windows.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

We appreciate the kind words and will make sure to share your feedback with our team. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your high-performance products. They are designed to deliver energy savings and sound elimination. We are #NewSouthProud of our company and the products we make. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family.

Get buying tips about Windows and Doors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 18, 2020

Getting window replacements is daunting. So many really sketchy companies with disaster reviews etc. We gambled and went with NewSouth, not really know what to expect. The salesperson was nice and informative, like all the others we talked to. The pricing wasn't the lowest, nor the highest. Just something seemed like, "Let's gamble on these guys."

Now, 11 new windows later, we're super happy. The installation was great. The installers were friendly, definitely cared about their work, and did a good job. We had to have them come back for additional caulking along the top of the windows because their original ladder couldn't reach totally. Zero problems with coming back and getting that done quickly.

As a plus, the county inspector who came out was asking me about who did the job. Oddly he didn't seem familiar with NewSouth. I told him they made them and installed and he said that was a really good thing. No responsibility arguments later if something went 'south' (no pun intended). Then he said that they were really good windows and was comparing them to Renewal by Andersen. So, knowing Andersen was 1/3 higher....bonus. I'm assuming he knew what he was talking about considering his job. All in all. Nice looking windows; they operate easily, the installation was great; followup was great; pretty much everything was WAY more than we were gambling on. Maybe we should have gone to Vegas and placed a huge bet there considering the big win on the windows. So...yeah...I'd chalk this up to a good review.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know. We love to hear this, and will pass on the feedback to our team. If there’s anything you need in the future, don’t hesitate to contact us at (407) 261-2277. And again, thank you for being a part of the NewSouth family.

Original review: March 7, 2020

Recently had the windows replaced in our home with New South Windows. The factory direct process was what initially drove me to this company, as well the factory was only minutes from my home. The sales pitch and product review were very informative and hassle free, the product really sells itself. The quality of their window frames and glass defiantly impressed me right from the start. The production and delivery of the windows was completed ahead of schedule, much to my surprise – how often does that happen. The installation crew did an excellent job completing the 10 window R&R in one day. They did a pretty good job protecting the floors and furniture with drop cloths and cleaned up the area as they went.

My only worry was when they had to remove some stucco work from two eyebrow windows in order to remove the old frames. However, the stucco was replaced the following day so no harm done. I had hoped NS would cover the painting of the stucco, but was not covered in the contract. New South took care of pulling the building permit and scheduling of the code inspector as part of their process. We are very please with our new windows and would recommend New South to anyone in the market for windows and doors. My only ding with this window company is; there was no company rep come by during installation to ensure company standards were being followed and that customer satisfaction was ensured.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you Mr. Dicks for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your NewSouth products. If there is anything you need in the future, please give our office a call (813) 626-6000 and again, thank you for being part of the NewSouth family.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

We already looked into another company and then we went down to see NewSouth’s window. We were very impressed with the quality of the product. It was a little bit heavier than the other ones we did and they had a nice incentive going on at that time, which was one extra window. What they usually do right now is pay for two and get three but we got just a one-day type of promotion. Sony, the rep, was very informative, helpful and cooperative. He knew his stuff and knew the competition so he knew what he was talking about.

I love the windows. You can tell that there’s a tint to them, so they have UV protection. We’re maybe a mile from the Interstate Highway, so in the morning with the rush hour traffic, you do get some noise. With these windows, you get no noise. It’s a new construction home and we didn’t do the hurricane windows because we wanna do them aftermarket. So, we lived here for a couple of months before we had these installed and I can tell the difference in the sound quality. We had one glitch during the installation but it wasn’t the installation team’s problem. We needed bronze windows and they manufactured white windows, so they had to go back and redo them. When the installation team came in, they were tremendous. We gave NewSouth Windows a recommendation that this is a very good team. They were two guys who did a very professional job and were very meticulous on clean-up. Overall, it's been a good experience and I have no complaints.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

We appreciate the kind words, and will make sure to share your feedback with our team. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your high-performance windows. They are designed to provide impact resistance while delivering energy efficiencies. We are #NewSouthProud of our company and the products we make. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I got NewSouth to do my house windows and then through Hurricane Irma, I sat in my lounge chair in my living room all night long. I could see the trees moving, but I heard nothing even the rain. It was plastered against the windows. After the hurricane, I sent them an email. My neighbor and I both got windows couple of years ago and we discussed. Then I called back NewSouth so they'd do my garage windows 'cause I wanted all of them to be alike.

The sales rep I spoke with was not as nice as the guy I had the first time. He was a little snippy, but that's all right. The only thing that worried me was that I was told my house windows were hurricane-safe windows. But the new salesman said, "Oh no, you have non-impact windows. They're not that." Well, I sat through a hurricane already, so they are, but I was a little upset with him 'cause he scared me. I thought I paid for windows that were not as good. I just wasn't happy with the salesman. But I only needed to order the windows from him and I already knew what I wanted. He didn't even have to come and sell anything since he just wrote up the contract.

Then, the installer who came to put the windows together was really nice. He had a helper with him and the helper was relatively new. But they cleaned up spickly sparkly. I already have my house windows down and I love it. NewSouth did a wonderful job.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know. We will pass on your feedback to our team. Keep in mind that your products do come with a lifetime warranty, so should an issue arise in the future, NewSouth will be there to handle it, don’t hesitate to contact us at (813) 626-6000. And again, thank you for being a part of the NewSouth family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NewSouth Window Solutions?

Original review: May 22, 2020

The highest quality we found. We researched windows and doors for a year online and at 3 Home and Garden shows. New South was the highest quote that we got after 2 other quotes. We picked New South not only for their quality but honesty in the excellent sales presentation by Jeff and they also delivered exactly what we wanted. Rob and his staff at Bonita Springs office was very friendly and helpful and informative. Eric and his installation crew was prompt, hardworking, courteous and did a fabulous job.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know. We love to hear this and will pass on the feedback to our team. If there’s anything you need in the future, don’t hesitate to contact us at (239) 949-4300. And again, thank you for being a part of the NewSouth family.

Original review: May 12, 2020

NewSouth Window Solutions has a local office and a local factory. We purchased hurricane-proof windows from them because we knew they were gonna be top quality. Their sales rep was wonderful. That person, as well as the installers, was very professional and kind. It almost felt like they were family when they were in the house. They were very caring.

We're still waiting on them to come out and finish up a few little things. But we understand that with the COVID thing going on here, we all have to learn to be patient. Overall, we're very pleased because we used another company for our windows on the west side. They were a good company but they had to manufacture our windows out of Florida and it made a big difference in the way that they're going to perform.

I recommend NewSouth Window Solutions. The most wonderful thing about it is that the products are made here in the USA and they're a local company. They can come out and take care of anything at any time. I don’t have to wait for them to come from another state. Right now if you look at my front window, you would see a sign that says, “Direct from our factory. NewSouth Window Solutions,” with their phone number on it. I believe anybody who would have anything to do with NewSouth or anything that’s local in wherever you live at. Use local.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

We appreciate the kind words and will make sure to share your feedback with our team. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your high-performance products. They are designed to deliver energy savings and hurricane protection. We are #NewSouthProud of the products we make. You should be receiving a call from our service manager shortly to schedule your service, if you need to contact us please call (239) 949-4300. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family.

Original review: May 11, 2020

Mr. David ** came face-to-face with me and showed me what they were gonna do, did the measurements in front of me, and followed through every time I called. We purchased storm-resistant or impact-resistant windows. They appear to be very good. The installers were very good and very professional as well. I was impressed with them. It’s just all the rigmarole after that, with all the permitting. And I’m still not cleared. The permitting, I’ve been told, changes every three years in the city of Naples. And it’d be kind if NewSouth would tell the customer things that are beyond their control, that they will do everything that they can do get the permits done. And they did do that. But to warn us that I don't have to be spending 20 hours of my time, trying to fix things, so that I can get my permits done.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

We appreciate your feedback and will make sure to share this with our team. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your high-performance windows. They are designed to provide impact resistance while delivering energy efficiencies. We are #NewSouthProud of our company and the products we make. Unfortunately, the municipalities do have their own procedures that NewSouth is not able to control. We do see from your records that our team has contacted the municipality and your permit has been closed. If there’s anything you need in the future, don’t hesitate to contact us at (239) 949-4300. And again, thank you for being a part of the NewSouth family.

Original review: May 9, 2020

I liked the quality of the product. The rep was very informative, prompt and answered all our questions. And then, I was amazed that they got the installation done as quickly as they did. I was concerned because they had a 12-foot hole open in my house. But it all worked out fine. My wife likes the windows. That's the most important part.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you for the wonderful review! We’re so happy you are enjoying your NewSouth windows. Keep in mind that your products do come with a lifetime warranty, so should an issue arise in the future, NewSouth will be there to handle it. Thank you for being part of the NewSouth family!

Original review: May 8, 2020

We had half our windows put in a couple of years ago by Armortech. But my husband felt that they charged too much and weren’t very customer-friendly. So, we looked for a different company. We had gotten a quote from West Shore Windows. But we didn’t feel comfortable with the salesman or the process. And so, we got a second opinion, and we felt much more comfortable with the salesman and the process with NewSouth.

We purchased hurricane-proof windows. The salesperson was great. He seemed to have a tremendous amount of knowledge. And he brought us samples. He was very nice and very knowledgeable. The installation was great too. It didn’t take them long at all, less time than we thought. And the two men who came were professional, cleaned everything up and got everything done. They did a good job.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know. We love to hear this and will pass on the feedback to our team. If there’s anything you need in the future, don’t hesitate to contact us at our office. And again, thank you for being a part of the NewSouth family.

NewSouth Window Solutions author review by Joseph Truini

NewSouth Window Solutions is run by two former salesmen from Champion Window Manufacturing in Ohio. The company has four locations—Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, West Palm—and sells factory-direct replacement and new windows and doors throughout Florida.

• Offers energy-efficient windows: Those who are concerned about the environment can get the latest materials and technology, such as energy-efficient windows and smart home technology.

• Offers patio doors: Outdoor patios are very common in Florida, consumers can get doors that completely enclose and protect these structures from rain and wind.

• Factory-trained window installers: NewSouth installs all windows for owners and hires installers that have been factory trained using Florida Building Commission protocols.

• Weather-resistant products: Owners can purchase doors or windows that are highly resistant to damaging rain, wind or floods.

• Lifetime warranty: All products sold by NewSouth Window Solutions are backed by a warranty on both materials and installation. Easy financing and multiple-window discounts are available.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

NewSouth Window Solutions Company Information