Call toll free
4.04/5
Based on 81 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NewSouth Window Solutions offers efficient, economical and durable ways to upgrade your windows and patio doors. All of our windows are backed with a lifetime warranty to ensure your home is always fitted with the best products to save you money.

It's our mission to provide cutting edge technology, energy conservation, outstanding quality as well as unwavering customer service. We look forward to your call to set up a free in home consultation or factory showroom visit.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

285 NewSouth Window Solutions Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

My mother met with the salesman in March about replacement windows. She was offered a "discount" if she could wait until a large glass order was being done for a building in Orlando. Yet in order to get this "discount the order needed to be done TODAY and timeline would be mid-July. My mother agreed, although I wanted time to discuss this over with her the salesman pretty much said "take it or leave it." She gave a deposit and the waiting began.

When she attempted to contact her salesman in July as to WHEN they would be out he was not available and she ended up speaking with someone else. She was then told that it would be August. She asked about making a change after having extra time to think about her purchase and was told "ABSOLUTELY NOT." Around the first week of August she is told they will be out on the 13th around 8:30am to install the windows. At approximately 8:20am they called and stated they had a breakdown with the truck and would be out next day. They arrived today and installed the windows. Due to this I have lost confidence in having my windows done by this company.

Get expert buying tips about Windows and Doors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 21, 2018

We liked that NewSouth had Florida workers building the windows for Florida. Our sales representative was very good and the installers were very polite, they did their job and everything went good. And we're very pleased with our windows.

Original review: July 17, 2018

We purchased New South Windows after a lengthy discussion with the salesman. Some of his answers regarding the install process didn’t inspire confidence, but his offer was a “take it or leave it” offer so we signed the contract anyway. When we called to discuss the questions we still had, we found out that New South does NOT install the type of window we specifically requested and discussed in length with our salesman. We wanted a fin window and they only do inset windows. When we advised we would need to cancel our order and have our deposit refunded since they sold us a product they do not produce, we were told it would have to go through management who would call us back at a later date to discuss.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Mrs. Rowan, Thank you for the feedback, and again we apologize for any misunderstanding. We will use your feedback to improve our sales team training as we want to ensure that each of our potential and current customers receive the highest level of support throughout the entire process. We wish you the best in finding the replacement windows that meet your needs. And if NewSouth can ever be of service to you in the future, please do give us a call at (407) 261-2777. Thank you and have a great day.

Original review: July 15, 2018

We got sliders from NewSouth and the sales rep was very good. They even brought samples to show us the different windows. The installers knew what they were doing and were very thorough. The only thing was that we called them back to do some doors and wound up not going with it. The doors are more expensive than others. Plus we needed an opening cut to install a door and they weren't happy to do that. But the quality of the windows is great.

Original review: July 14, 2018

I had two houses done as my dad recently passed away and I inherited his house, and I also did my house. I looked at other windows and the price that NewSouth gave me was the best I came up with. I also looked at their quality and though I could get cheaper windows, theirs seems a more quality product. Brad was the sales rep and he was really good. He answered all the questions me and my wife had. The installer was really good as well 'cause he did the house that I inherited from my dad. I also requested for him when he did my house. Everything was great and I would recommend them to anybody.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NewSouth Window Solutions?

Original review: July 13, 2018

My daughter told me about NewSouth and I've seen their advertisement on TV. I did a lot of shopping around and I liked their product. I got the double hung, one slider and one stationary and the sales rep was very nice. Also, their workers were very polite. The work was done rapidly and they did a good job. Though it took me a little bit longer than what I expected for the arrival time, they were very efficient and fast. My windows look absolutely beautiful and I'm very pleased.

Original review: July 11, 2018

We looked around on the internet and saw an occasional commercial from NewSouth. Their salesman did a good sales pitch, and we went with them since we had also heard of some other companies that weren’t as good. We signed a contract back in November 1st and we didn’t get the installation until within the last couple of months. It was a terrible experience as far as trying to get a hold of people.

The sales guy that sold the stuff to us had quit and we didn’t know anything about it. So, we had no real point of contact. We called several times and it was always a runaround. Then we heard through NewSouth that they’re reorganizing and it’s a new factory that they’re putting up, and things are behind water. So, it took a long time. Only underneath the threat of saying, “In reality, we can back out of this contract because you’ve gone over the time limit to produce an item,” did they all of a sudden start getting the windows together and getting part of it done. It seemed like they had no real contact with the factory. They said they had to wait for a shipment to come in once a week to find out what’s on the orders, instead of maybe sending a liaison to the factory to find out what’s going on and set up a person there so that they can be in constant contact back at the home office.

As far as the workers go, they were great. But when they went to bring the windows and sliders out, they didn’t bring all of it. Instead of two panes of windows and a slider, they brought two sliders and one pane of windows, and we had to wait for that to come in. We finally were able to get a good point of contact that worked there and took things on to get things accomplished. But NewSouth needs to get some feet on the ground in the factory or have a better communication process in place so that they can give you a timeline on where they are with your particular product that you are agreeing to buy. A person shouldn’t have to scrape through the whole process.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I was looking for impact windows in Palm Beach County and I met a gentleman from NewSouth, and it looked like the right thing to do. He warned me that they were moving offices and it would take a while, and it did. But I was pre-warned and it was fine ‘cause I was renovating anyway, so there wasn’t a rush. Now they’ve moved offices, so it’s no longer an issue. Also, the installers I got were fabulous. I have referred NewSouth multiple times and I’ll keep doing that.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I shopped for four years for windows and went to a dozen different companies and NewSouth was the only one that seemed to be extremely credible. Everything they tell you is legit and they put it in writing. Also, the Regional President, Mark, came out to our house. And the guys that they sent out to do the work, Lee and Ron, were incredible. No mess and no fuss. They met their timeline from order to install, and they hit the target within 14 days. And in fact, we are extremely pleased with the job. We could not be happier consumers.

We had a great experience. The communication with us in the whole process was excellent. We're completely satisfied and I would not recommend any other companies. We're fighting with another company on another project here in the same condominium complex. And it's only because NewSouth was not prepared to do that job. It involves some light instruction and not the window themselves and we had to use a different company to do that. But I would highly recommend NewSouth for windows.

Original review: July 6, 2018

NewSouth has a very good product and all around, I thought it was the best deal. I got impact single hung windows from them and everything went excellently. I was very impressed with the team that installed them. They have everything right down and they worked perfectly together. And it was like they did everything right down to cleaning and washing the windows. They were very quick at doing their job but it was an excellent job. Everybody was very professional and it was an awesome experience.

Original review: July 5, 2018

I went online and looked for window people, and NewSouth wasn't the cheapest but their quality was better by far. Then I went out to the factory and met Earl, the person who runs the company, and some of the other people. They gave us the whole tour, inch by inch. We saw how the windows were made from start to finish. They have an excellent warranty, too. NewSouth's sales representative, Josh, also did well. He was not excellent on the follow-up but for the most part, he's definitely a good salesman. The installation was excellent and the two guys who came were very pleasant. They didn't mess around. They got in here, knew what they were doing, did the work, and cleaned up. It was really well done and I'm totally impressed with them. I would absolutely recommend NewSouth.

Original review: July 4, 2018

NewSouth's sales representative was very knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and he did an excellent job. The installers also did a good job and the windows look very nice and they compliment the house. NewSouth fulfilled what was advertised so I'm content with that.

Original review: July 3, 2018

My mother went with NewSouth since another retailer wouldn't do the door she wanted. The door she got is lovely and the quality is good. The sales rep was great and the installers worked hard. However, the office staff left a lot to be desired. Once the paperwork reached them, somebody dropped the ball. They ordered the door a week late, so it took longer to come in. They need better communication with their customers.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Their overall job and customer service are very satisfactory. I went to their website, looked at their customers’ reviews and decided on them. Everything is very good. And the quality of the product is awesome.

Original review: July 1, 2018

We called NewSouth and the salesman came over, and he was very knowledgeable. The installation team cleaned inside and outside, and they were finished in about six hours. The quality of the windows is very good. Everything went off real well and there was no problem.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: June 27, 2018

In August 18, 2017 I contracted NewSouth Windows to install windows and doors in my residence. The contract stated that would complete the project between 12 and 14 weeks. We paid 1/3 of the project cost with the order. 14 weeks and three days later NewSouth shows up to install and collect my second installment. A couple days after that is when I realized “Houston there’s a problem”. Everything went belly up! NewSouth informed that they really didn’t have all the windows and doors and that they were still in backorder. However partially installed windows were exposed for month without sealing or fixing the stucco around them. Now it’s past Thanksgiving and the Holiday season.

I had to wait again until NewSouth hired a sub-contractor to do the stucco job. The contractor showed up sporadically to work on my windows even in Holidays. He destroyed parts of my lawn, plants and grounds. He even had the audacity to make stupid remark to my neighbor who called him out for the mess on his property not cleaning. Then something happened and he blew up one of my new picture windows. It’s now a NEW YEAR, 20 weeks and 5 days and still the job is not complete. NSW project manager shows up in my house after multiple calls and we both produce a 9 item punch list.

1. Picture window with 8/8 grids Mulled ½ half-moon window over front door. 2. Windows 4 & 6 missing grids top and bottom. 3. Stucco around loft windows need to be removed from shingles. 4. Picture window 9 cracked, needs reglaze. 5. Master BR (wrong tint). 6. Master bath #19 cracked re-glaze. 7. Caulk windows 25 & 26 inside and outside (screens missing). 8. Window #28 needs grids top and bottom.

These are just examples of us going back and forth discovering new things and them coming sporadically to fix others. By this time, I have involved New South Windows top management including the President, CEO, VP and operations manager. Top management of this Company seems not to have power or influence through their organization. Their emails and request to employees (which I have) went nowhere.

It’s now April 3rd or 32 weeks and 3 days after signing the contract with NewSouth Windows. Although the punch list is NOT complete, NSW schedules for inspection. Needless to say NewSouth Windows did NOT pass inspection. The inspector found at least 54 missing anchor bolts throughout the entire house. A few days later NSW shows up and installs 56 anchor bolts that were missing. (these are supposed to be hurricane proof installations) Don’t know how with 56 missing anchor bolts. On April 18 they successfully passed inspection.

That doesn’t mean that they have completed the job. No, no no… New and old punch list items were still pending. We continued to go back and forth until June 25, 2018 or 311, 44 weeks and three days since we signed the contract I paid New South Windows the final payment. I will NOT recommend this company to anyone. This has been the most frustrating and cumbersome home project I have ever had.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Dear Mr. Miranda, We appreciate you voicing the issues you had on your project, and sincerely apologize for the frustration and the incidents that occurred. Our performance on your project was unacceptable and outside of the norm for NewSouth. The stucco repairman behaved in a way that is contrary to our standards, and although NewSouth does not employ him, we expect the same quality of work from our contractors as we do our traditional employees. We want to ensure you that your remarks have been shared with our management team and will be used to improve our installation and service team training. Once again, we are sorry for the incidents that occurred during your project, but we do hope that you are enjoying the performance of your new windows and doors now that the project is complete. You do have a lifetime warranty, and we will strive to do better if you should need us in the future. Thank you.

Original review: June 24, 2018

There was a delay in the delivery of my sliding doors, but the Amandie kept me informed with frequent updates. The installers were top notch. There was a problem with one door that required a service call, which was taken care of as scheduled in a very professional manner. The building inspector commented on both the quality of the doors and the install. They weren’t the cheapest windows available, but they are absolutely top quality. Overall, I am very happy.

Original review: June 24, 2018

We got the category 5 hurricane windows from NewSouth. My sister dealt with Brad, NewSouth's salesperson, and she was happy. He was a good guy. He was very upfront and honest. The installer, Victor, and his crew were excellent, very courteous, and took care of everything. They showed up when they said they would, they worked through, got everything done, and cleaned everything up. I didn’t like how one window was sitting, so they adjusted it a little bit more to where I wanted it at. And the quality of the windows is good. I recommended my neighbor across the street. He wants to get his windows done. He was watching them with they installed and he liked it and he asked how the crew was. And I told him they were very respectful.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I called around and looked on Yelp and saw some good reviews on NewSouth. Also, their pricing was better and so, I got windows and a couple of doors. The sales process was decent but wasn't great. The salesman told me I can do things and in the end, they couldn’t. But the installation experience was fantastic. They did a great job plus, the quality of the items are very good.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: June 16, 2018

NewSouth Windows seemed nice so I purchased windows and slide doors from them. The seller and I made an agreement for $10,000. But I called him after and requested for a breakdown of the agreement to know where my money went. I needed to know how much were each window and installation because some people will ask me. He gave it to me within six minutes with a really small explanation about the cost of everything. And I was very surprised because the prices and the quantity didn’t match with the cost I paid for. When I asked him about my discount, he said it was included. It was a, “Buy 1 and get 1 free” or “Buy 2 and get 1 free.” But my free windows were not specified. When you have nine windows and one slide door, if you have some free, the cost should be less than $10,000.

Although the estimated time to install, which was 12-14 weeks, was not really nice, the installation was still the best thing that happened. In fact, it was the only good thing. However, at this time, there was one screen missing and it has been more than a month since it was installed. Nonetheless, the rep said that he'd get back to the office about it. I was really satisfied with the installation team and they even recommended to clean the house. But I don't recommend the other people. My brother in Aruba liked this home. When I went to NewSouth at the Altamonte Springs, I told them that I needed to buy some windows like mine for my brother. But they said they don’t sell outside the United States.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Luis, We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your products and their installation. We also apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been in regards to the pricing of your windows. After reviewing your paperwork, we want to ensure you that you did, in fact, receive our 'Buy 2, Get 1 Free' special. Because our price discounts are volume based, we give a packaged price to avoid confusion and are sorry if you were expecting a line by line breakdown. If you need additional clarification on your project's pricing, please feel free to contact us at (407) 261-2777. Time **, Orlando's Market President, would be happy to speak to you. We do hope now that your project is complete that you've found the quality of your windows and door matches the price you paid for them. Thank you for being our customer and remember that you have a comprehensive lifetime warranty, so should you need anything in the future, let us know.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I had a couple of folks come over and give me a demonstration on the windows. The salesman who came from NewSouth Window Solutions was professional and knew what he was doing. His demonstration was more impressive and the product seemed to be made better so I went with them. I got the impact windows throughout the house and the quality is great. However, NewSouth didn’t realize how much work the installation would be because originally they came with two people. It didn’t seem like it was well communicated that I have a two-storey home so I was wondering how they were gonna go up to the second floor. So, they had the next day come with another person and scaffolding. NewSouth also told me it was a two-day installation but it turned out to be five days.

Also, when they were unloading the windows, they dropped one and it shattered. At first I was surprised because they were supposed to be hurricane impact windows, but the guy explained to me that was for the inside part of the house. It's just glass and it was supposed to shatter like that, but nothing would go through it. He also told me not to worry and they would get me a replacement in a couple of weeks. I've been in contact with them every week and the reps on the phone have been very professional. They told me they're waiting for a truck, but it's been almost two months and I still don’t have the replacement.

Original review: June 8, 2018

Where do I begin, let’s start with the nice salesman who came out at the end of December eagerly signed us up and took our deposit. We were told the windows would be in at the beginning of March. A few weeks later they came out to measure and sign off on the window measurements. 13 weeks and a number of phones call inquiring on an Installation date we finally were called the day before the installation of 8 standard sized windows. When they showed up we were told that our main, one large window, was “destroyed” and they needed to make a whole new one at the factory but that they would put a rush order on it. So the remaining seven were installed and once again we were back to square one with waiting on an install date of our remaining window.

After weekly phone calls and promises of "it will be next week," "it will be next week," "it will be next week" we finally got the window installed and it has a big scratch on it. And we are missing screens. We realize that all they had to do was replace the glass. There was also no factory sticker on the window. When the inspector came out we failed inspection because NewSouth never had an “in progress” inspection done. Here we are another week later with multiple phone calls telling us that our town inspector never returned phone calls to NewSouth. After speaking to our town inspection office they said they never heard from NewSouth. Every time we call we are told more lies and given a different person’s phone number. We are tired of looking at the stickers on our windows, especially the one with a large scratch on it...

We still haven’t received our screens. We have taken multiple days off from work and have a loss of wages due to waiting on them to schedule. We cannot understand why we are just pushed off and strung along. This is a simple straightforward install that has been a major disappointment and drain to our wallet and we haven’t even started paying for the windows yet, aside from the deposit. NIGHTMARE. Phil from the West Palm Beach office has been telling us that he cannot directly contact the factory and ask for window status. Now we are waiting for NewSouth’s engineer to write a letter to our town so they don’t have to do an in progress inspection. When we spoke to our town all they said we had to do was reschedule the inspection and show it was properly installed. Again getting the runaround... 23 weeks later entering hurricane season.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: June 6, 2018

Well the salesman was so eager and full of communication... texts, emails, phone calls, even helped me apply for funding. Once approved I never heard from him again. I ordered in March and was told my installation would be in May. It's now June and I only hear from them when I call to check on my order. Sadly I'm seeing many other reviews similar to mine. Smh.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Dear Ms. Small, we would like to apologize for the delay in completing your project. Earlier this year our three separate factories were combined into one large facility; the move, along with the increase in orders after Irma, made our delays even greater. These are not meant as excuses, but rather factors that contributed to the delay. It is my understanding that your products have been installed and that the two windows in need of service should be taken care of in the next couple of weeks. We hope that the quality of our products has redeemed us a little. Thank you for being our customer and we look forward to servicing you for as long as you own the windows and doors.

Original review: June 5, 2018

NewSouth's sales guy as a ** but I went right through him. He was sitting at my table and he was telling me it was $25,000 to do my windows. I told him to forget it and then he said that they had a special 50% discount so their price went down to $14,000 thereafter. Then, he asked me "Are you a veteran?" which I am by the way. I told him that I wasn't and he took another $2,000 off the price. I listened to him and I let him ** me, then I went into action and now he's not with them anymore. I saw right through him. Once he gave me that 50% off, I knew that he was that type of salesperson.

Still, we purchased category 5, top-of-the-line windows from NewSouth and their installation team was incredibly good. The windows are of super quality. NewSouth products are the best that people can buy. Their products' mechanics are the best that I've ever worked with. Though their windows are the highest priced product on the market, other than that, they're great.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I wanted a good window and I had a couple of other quotes which weren't quite as expensive as NewSouth's. But since I believed NewSouth's advertisement, I went with them. I did have problems with the first set, though. I had a bathroom window installed and I was surprised that they didn’t know the bottom pane on a new window had to be tempered glass. There was nothing wrong with the windows except there was wrong glass in it. Whoever was taking care of that didn’t order it and I failed inspection. I was a little disappointed. I finally got ahold of somebody and got the window straightened out in May.

Other than that, I'm very happy with NewSouth. I was satisfied with the window and it's a good feature that if we sell the house, the guarantee goes with the new owner. The sales person was also a nice young man and he knew his job. He explained everything to us and we were very happy with him that in spite of the trouble we had, we went back with NewSouth Window for the last four.

Original review: May 31, 2018

After getting estimates from other window retailers, my husband and I felt that NewSouth's windows were of better quality although they weren't the lowest estimate. So, I had them replace a large living room window, two bedroom windows and a bathroom window. John was their rep who came to the house and he was very knowledgable about his products. He completely went over everything and answered all our questions. We appreciated his patience with us. It was a big purchase for us as we wanted to be prepped for hurricane season.

However, I wasn’t sure how I was gonna like my new living room window at first because when he described it to me the size would be going in to a bigger window. Still, the way that my windows are I didn’t have much of a choice. But after the windows got installed, I've been totally happy with it. Their installation team was great and I could tell that this wasn’t their first time. Even before they took out my old windows, they re-measured to make sure everything was just right. Their guy told me that if they took out my old windows and the new ones don't fit, I wouldn't want to be cold in my house. They were in and out of my place in no time. We'll be calling NewSouth back to do the rest of the windows at my house.

Original review: May 26, 2018

New South is local and I'd go by their office every now and then, and I like that they make their windows here. I got the gas-filled energy efficient ones mainly for sound and heat resistance. The sales rep brought in a demo and put a heat lamp next to it, and that helped out a lot in deciding. Also, the installers were on time when they said they were supposed to be and everything went real well. Now I don't hear the German Shepherd next door barking all night anymore.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you so much Mr. Mularoni! We are proud to be your local window manufacturer and installer. So happy to hear the your experience was a good with one, and your are enjoying the benefits of quality windows...even if you the German Shepherd next door misses being heard. Thank you for making us #NewSouth Proud

Resolution response: May 29, 2018

YAY! I just had New South Window Solutions repair work done and every thing is working perfectly. I gave a two star earlier because some of my windows and doors were not working properly since installed two months ago. I called from the moment I noticed and off and on for two months. Needless to say, I was ticked. But, YAY YAY YAY the repairman was excellent and everything now works perfectly. So, now I am re-reviewing. Great salesman, great office help, great installers, and now great repairman. Thank you.

Original review: May 25, 2018

I purchased double-hung windows from NewSouth Window Solutions. I liked the salesman. He was great, explained everything for me. Also, the workers were fabulous. They were in and out in no time at all. However, I have some problems and they have yet to come out to fix them. I had bought three sets of French doors and on the 22nd, it would be two months since I've had them in here and NewSouth has not yet come out to help me open them. French doors open one way but I can't open these. Not one set would open for me. Their guy showed me how once, but I can't get them open.

They have yet to schedule a time to come in. I got a call on the 10th and that was last time I heard from their guy. He said that this little screen which I ordered for my kitchen window wasn't ready yet. That time, I must've called and texted them about six times before I got an answer. It's been 12 days now. To wait for all of this for the screen is ridiculous.

I also have one double-hung window that when my daughter opens the bottom, the front top falls. So, that has to be fixed. Furthermore, the lock is really hard on the kitchen door going out to my patio. They also have to tone that lock down. I spent $27,000 on getting absolutely every window repaired in my house. I didn’t have any more windows to buy, so I couldn’t have been a better customer. Still, I didn’t have enough to come out. After I just paid $27,000 to fix my door, would I really think that if I had to call them, they would gonna be here? I'll be waiting another six years and I'm not happy with that.

While my main complaint is that I want to use my French doors as French doors, everything is fine. The doors are beautiful. I just would like to know if these are able to be opened. If they were put in right or he said maybe they're sealing on the bottom and they kinda get a little glued up and they'd have to come and do it. However, once NewSouth gets a customer, they don't help them out. They say these are life-long. I can't even get them out here to help me.

NewSouth Window Solutions response
Thank you so much, Ms. Mcmanamon! We are so glad to have finalized.

Thank you for revising your review, it means a lot to us. Thank you for being a NewSouth customer!

Original review: May 24, 2018

I shopped around and NewSouth had the best delivery time. I got vinyl up and down windows for our condo in Florida, and the sales representative I dealt with was excellent. Management was very easy to work with too. The installation team was fair. In the middle of the job, however, they ran into a couple of issues, but they overcame them. It took a little longer than normal to complete the job, but they kept me updated. NewSouth is pretty good and I would recommend them.

NewSouth Window Solutions response

Thank you, Mr. Scamacca for the kind words. Our team prides itself on making great windows and doing quality installs. Thank you for recognizing that. We are #NewSouthProud you are our customer.

Original review: May 22, 2018

We did plenty of shopping and we looked at everything from Andersen Windows, to Pella, to a couple of others, and we compared NewSouth to everybody. They got very high reviews, so we went to that direction. The sales rep came up with a much better pricing and worked with us when we told him our budget. So, we picked the right proposal and we were off and running. We got multiple windows, a telescoping patio door and another side patio entrance. They looked super pretty and they were also easy to clean and to pop in and out if you need to clean them. Plus, the unit did a great job in installation and cleanup. One of the windows they did in the kitchen area had some window rot into the frame itself and the guys reframed it right there. So I didn't even have to call another contractor to come fix it.

We’re remodeling the house and having an addition built into it. I called and spoke to a different sales rep and told him exactly what we wanted. It was a duplicate of one of the kitchen windows but I needed the bars between the windows. He was gonna get me a quote and I have not heard back. But they were great and I would recommend them.

Mr. Findley,
Thank you for the kind words..we are glad to hear you are enjoying your window and the installation was seamless. Hope the rest of your home renovation goes smoothly, and we will make sure your sales rep connects regarding the extra window.

Thanks for being our customer. #NewSouthProud!

NewSouth Window Solutions expert review by Joseph Truini

NewSouth Window Solutions is run by two former salesmen from Champion Window Manufacturing in Ohio. The company has four locations—Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, West Palm—and sells factory-direct replacement and new windows and doors throughout Florida.

• Offers energy-efficient windows: Those who are concerned about the environment can get the latest materials and technology, such as energy-efficient windows and smart home technology.

• Offers patio doors: Outdoor patios are very common in Florida, consumers can get doors that completely enclose and protect these structures from rain and wind.

• Factory-trained window installers: NewSouth installs all windows for owners and hires installers that have been factory trained using Florida Building Commission protocols.

• Weather-resistant products: Owners can purchase doors or windows that are highly resistant to damaging rain, wind or floods.

• Lifetime warranty: All products sold by NewSouth Window Solutions are backed by a warranty on both materials and installation. Easy financing and multiple-window discounts are available.

• Best for: NewSouth Window Solutions are best for people who live with storms and floods, including homeowners, condo owners, landlords, business owners and environmentally conscious consumers.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini

Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

NewSouth Window Solutions Company Information

4901 Oak Fair Blvd.
Tampa
FL
newsouthwindow.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business