3.57/5
  • 1 star
Based on 67 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

In 1962, NAMCO began as a family operated business. Now 50 years later they are one of the largest vendors for swimming pools, pool chemicals, patio furniture and more. They provide indoor and outdoor entertainment products with practical prices for your family’s entertainment needs.

NAMCO is a proud member of the (APSP) Association of Pool & Spa Professionals. We look forward to helping you build your dream “Staycation” home. Call us today!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 28, 2017

352 Namco Pool & Patio Equipment Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

Namco was having their fifth customer specials sale and we got a willow pool from them nine years ago. We got it in September and I picked it up the following spring and put it up myself. I still have the circle stand out there. The filter and pump still work because I put them in the basement but a part of the wall started to rust then the lining ripped and there’s the skimmer’s line. So, all I needed was the liner, the wall, and the skimmer. Whoever was answering the phone was very nice and helped me out the best she could. The lady said that I get the skimmer for free if I bought it when I bought it. So, I pulled the trigger on and I'm very satisfied with it.

The reps are still holding the wall and the liner for me until April. The rep said she’d call me and they'll deliver it. She told me that the liner has a separate bill to it than the one I bought before. It took me 15 minutes tops on the phone to purchase. She asked me if I needed it installed but I told her that I put the last one up so I could put the pool up again. It was a great price and a good product that’s why we went with Namco again. I've been to the store and I've checked things out. Since I go around the state a lot, I’ll swing it up if I’m in the area if I need a skimmer or chemicals.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

We went to Namco in February to purchase an above ground pool for our home. The service while at the store was good. It all fell apart with installation. Installation happened in mid May. The installer (Bob **) that Namco provides was horrendous. They were rude, there were multiple problems that needed to be fixed after installation such as the pool was not level, to which the installer replied, "Well measure it yourself then we will come back out" (it was measured before I called and they came back), the filter was not installed correctly and was leaking, to which the installer replied, "Just tighten the bolts" (I told them to come back out after multiple calls they did).

I paid extra money for installation to have my yard leveled and after we had filled the pool, roots that were not removed put a hole in the liner, so that needed to be replaced, which the installer said was a defective liner provided by Namco. That was a ridiculous process to get the new liner. The Orange store was called multiple times by myself and my husband, the liner was finally ordered after 3 days. Then the stores refused to ship it to the Orange store, so the manager was nice enough to go and pick up (the only bright spot of our experience was dealing with Rob). They would not ship it to our home, so we had to pick it up from the Orange store.

Then it took another 2 weeks to have a different installer come out and fix the messed up job. The new installers were great but when they saw what the first job looked like they were appalled. They stated little sand was laid, but not spread and there were roots all over that were not dug up as promised for the extra money we paid. I tell everyone not to use Namco as a pool service.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I recently purchased an above ground pool from Namco. I knew the name and I talked to few people that had gotten pools from them and they seemed to be happy. The sales were very knowledgeable and courteous. They answered a lot of the questions that I had at the time and they helped in making the decision to buy the pool that we thought would be the best fit for us. The only downfall was that the stores are understaffed and after we left the store we had a few more questions that arose. We didn’t buy the pool right at the beginning and bought it just before the 4th of July, so I can understand that it was busy. But trying to make the phone call to get in touch with somebody to ask the questions was very difficult. Nobody there answered the phone so I ended up having to do all communications through email or having to go back to the store.

We paid to have somebody come out and install it, which proved to be a pain because we were told that we would have the pool installed 10 days from the purchase date and that we would hear from one of the many installers that Namco used, in about a week or a few days into after we bought the pool to set things up and coordinate things. We didn’t hear anything and we kept calling the store and it was kind of a back and forth situation. I found out through other channels that the installer that was assigned to install the pool had dropped it. My wife got on the phone and told them that we’re going to have the pool by the July 4th, which was close and finally after a few phone calls Namco had a different installer come out and put us at the top of the list because we’re getting upset with the whole situation as far as nobody reaching out to us.

Apparently once the pool is purchased and we decide to have the installation corporate schedules it. So we were calling the store and the store had no answers. So it was like some kind of a drop in communication at some place. The installer came out about three days later than the initial date. He was really good and relatively quick and he explained his whole process and told us what to do once the pool got to work. The pool is often filling within about six hours and he came over the next day. Once it was installed and everything was going I had one of the hoses that was leaking and I had to go back to the store three different times to exchange hoses. Finally it was okay and then, the rest of the summer went by with no issues until it came time to close the pool. I got my cover and all of the materials I needed to close the pool, a checklist, and instructions and everything was fine.

I know we’re also losing water from the pool and I talked to four different people from Namco and none of them were on the same page. One was saying that it was perfectly normal and another was saying I may have a leak. Then another one was saying we should have somebody come out to look at it. The last guy I talked to was now saying that what the person told me about somebody coming out to look at the pool was incorrect and that if I joined an extended warranty that Namco had, they would come out or they would send somebody out to look at the leak and take care of all of that. So basically he told me I was on my own as far as finding the leak, and that if it was something due to a failure of the line or on the seam that I would have to take pictures of it and they would have to approve it.

I was really frustrated with it at that point because my cover had actually gotten through a heavy rainstorm and it went into the pool. Then on Saturday I got in the pool looking for a leak that wasn’t there or that I couldn’t find while the cover was off. The best thing that I could do was try to find the leak and patch it and then come springtime go from there. But I couldn’t find anything so I probably will never give Namco another dime. I went to a different pool supply place and I spoke with somebody over there. He helped me out tremendously as far as what I should do. The cover they gave that I bought from them didn’t really fit right so I would speak with the gentleman there. He had explained a few things to me and he seemed to make more sense.

The last thing I want to see is the pool being compromised over the winter by the weather because of some issues that could have been taken care of. The biggest issue with Namco was the communication. Now you can get in touch with anybody because it’s out of season and when you call them somebody does answer the phone. Between the installation and them communicating with the installers or letting us know what happened if they were more upfront in the beginning as far as the installer backing out and everything else it may have been a different story. But just to kind of let it go and not answer our questions or taking the extra steps to find out why the installer hadn’t called us until my wife actually got on the phone and really started to let them have it because I was at that point where we said if we didn’t hear from somebody we’re just going to cancel the deal.

The initial experience we had from Namco was good and it was a mixed thing. Namco could be a little bit more helpful as far as first-time pool owner. It is a lot of money. It’s not like I was in there buying a raft and it's not like I had a lot of money for a pool. And when something that you have is something brand new like that you shouldn’t expect to have any issues with it nor the amount of money you spend nor the trouble. Namco needs to communicate a lot better and better train their employees to all be on the same page.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

We go between more than one pool supplier and Namco is down the street from us. We get mostly chemicals from Namco and their sales team is okay. The purchasing process is good, usually quick and simple, and we're in and out. We’ve been using them for about four years and we’re satisfied.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I was tired of an Intex pool that I felt like it was going to collapse. I spent half of my summer looking to see which pool I wanted and what I could afford. Then I went to Namco’s site. They had a closing clearance sale and I got the aboveground Catalina 2016 model. Everything went great, and they even set me up with a contractor that’s in my local area to do the installation. I go in there even with stupid questions, and they walk me right to where I mean to say. I was able to finance them so everything worked out. I also hired the contractor to do a deck. It’s a rounded pool and still a work in process but I can’t wait to finally enjoy it. Namco has been helping me out 100% even with the closing of the pool. It was a great experience overall.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Namco Pool & Patio Equipment?

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I’ve been with Namco for years. Buying the pool was easy and we liked their price. We picked out the pool, and they gave us a list of people to put it in. We also buy products from them to keep the pool up, and they usually handle whatever we come in with.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I’ve done business with Namco's store in Enfield for 40 years. I only buy chemicals from them and we used Baquacil on our pool before because our grandchildren had such tender skin and allergies. When we had an infestation of gypsy moth in our area which turned the water brownish from their feces, Namco sent a bunch of college kids who knew absolutely nothing about how to test the water and what chemicals to use. They told me to try this and that, and we tried six different products that they thought would help. But they didn't help and we ended up draining the entire pool of 8,000 gallons, so I can imagine my water bill when it comes in. I was very dissatisfied with Namco Pools & Patios.

They also closed down the Enfield, Connecticut store and the man from there that we used to do business with went to the Springfield, Boston Road Store. He very much seemed to know what he’s talking about and he, like the other group of kids, said that they had not been educated from the Namco Headquarters on Baquacil because it is a very different product. It’s the peroxide and not the chlorine. So this year, we're going to switch to chlorine and the new man in the Enfield store who told me that he’s going to be managing it next year said he'll be the one to help us. Baquacil is a very expensive product no matter where I go, whether I buy it from Namco or from Leslie Pools. Namco partially refunded me the money for the clearing up product but I don’t want the aggravation and expenses I have encountered in the past.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Namco Pools and Patios had a special going on and my wife wanted a pool. She downgraded to a 21-foot floor and we got the all-aluminum pool because it lasts longer. The sales rep Gianna was very polite and helpful. We walked in and she went over and showed every single pool they had available. She also showed us the differences between steel and aluminum and got us the 12-month no interest deal. We got to mail out our first check and we're happy. Gianna said we're one of the first ones scheduled for set up in the spring. We bought our first pool from Namco 25 years ago and we had good success with them. Two liners and a few blow up patches on the metal made the pool last for 25 years.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Namco has always been my place to buy pools at. I'm a repeat customer. We bought a 15-foot pool from them 15 years ago, and though we sold our old house, the old pool is still up with the new owner. We like Namco, they're in the area, and always do a good job. We have a new house up here in the hilltop and I wanted to get a pool for next summer, so we bought a 24-foot pool from them. Purchasing from them posed no difficulty at all. They were very helpful and everything was straightforward. Plus, the salesman was excellent and thorough. Their installer, Florio Pools is also very good. They did our last pool.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I chose Namco because they were here in Westminster. However, after we bought our pool, Namco decided to close all their stores to make it an internet only service unless you live in Connecticut. It’s frustrating when everything’s got to be pre-made or pre-ordered. I can’t just walk in on Namco’s store like I did when I bought my pool.

Recently, I had to get my liner replaced. The guys from Namco helped me out to get the liner from Swimline. They did a good job but it took me three to four weeks to get a new liner because all the liners got to be custom-made. So, we spent all summer with no pool. It also took four guys all day to do it and I had to pay everybody. When my kid got in it for the second time, and the liner ripped, I called Namco, and then they wanted to do nothing for me. Because they say, they only warranty liners that rip on the seam. So, I am not very happy with Namco at all. I wouldn’t recommend them to any of my friends, family or anybody. And I talk bad about them every day.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I had an oval pool from Namco in our old property for six years and we didn’t have too many issues. It held up pretty good. In my new property, my yard is a little bit bigger now, so I got a round pool this time but with the same pump but we postponed installation until spring. Namco is the go-to place if you’re a first-time home buyer or a first-time pool owner because they are very knowledgeable and really easy to go on with. The lady I worked with here in Connecticut was awesome. She’s very helpful and very knowledgeable. She gave the guest 100% of her attention when spoken to.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

My parents bought their pool from Namco 12 years ago and I have another mutual friend that utilized Namco for their pool and were happy with it so that’s where I went to purchase a pool to be installed in the spring. My experience has been lovely so far. The purchase was hassle-free. Although their credit card machine went down and they had some system issues, it didn’t make my purchase less satisfactory. Karen, their corporate employee, sold us the pool. She answered all of our questions and was very helpful. She tag teamed with Gianna, the salesperson, who was able to provide us with information whenever Karen was unsure. They were very accommodating.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

We had an old pool from Namco for 14 years. Except for the fact that the aluminum starting to rust out from the oxidation, the pool is in fabulous condition. The liners never ripped, never had a problem with it. But because we’re worried that it might not last next year, we decided to purchase a new one. The process was simple and easy. The sales rep was very knowledgeable because he was able to stay on track with what my husband’s mode of thinking was. He knew what we’re looking for. We were in and out in 20 minutes. It was a good and quick service. We’ve also been buying other things from there: Patio furniture, cue sticks to go for my friend’s pool table as a birthday gift. We’re not the only ones who shopped there. My mother and my sister got her pool there. It’s kind of a family affair.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I chose to get a new pool from Namco because of its cost and ease of sale. It was also close by and convenient. Everything about the purchase was good.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I have an above-ground pool and I get supplies from Namco. Purchasing from them has been easy. Also, their prices are better than the other place I know of. Their sales reps have been courteous and they have answered all my questions.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

Namco has been around for a long time. We liked the cost of their products so we purchased a pool from them. Buying the pool was the easy process and everything went smoothly. But two years after we bought our pool, it split across the seam. This happened in the middle of this past summer and we were in the pool then. It had a tiny hole but within three minutes we had 12,000 gallons of water gone. The actual hole ended up being larger than five feet across the bottom. We were told it was definitely a manufacturer defect but Namco dragged their feet along. They said the issue was covered under warranty but it would take a month to process the paperwork in which case there would be no sense to have the warranty because the summer would be over.

So we had to buy a brand new liner for our pool and pay someone to come in and install it all. We have the phone number of the person who installed our pool and he was fabulous. We called him up and he put our new liner in for us. We paid him directly. Namco was no help and they're not going to reimburse at all. They said that’s not how they do things.

They helped us over the phone though. I called Manchester Namco on a Sunday night because I live five minutes from them and said I wanted to order a new liner. They didn't have one in stock so I called around a couple of different Namcos but nobody had them in stock. But Rocky Hill Namco said they can order it and have it in by Wednesday. That was perfect and I called Manchester Namco if they could do that too. The lady who answered was kind of put-off. When I asked if I could have the liner on Wednesday, she said no and that it was a ridiculous request. I told her that Namco Rocky Hill sent my order and that it would be there by Wednesday. The lady insisted that she didn't know what they were talking about and cannot do that. Manchester was not willing to even try. I called Rocky Hill to tell them that we would drive to the store to pick the liner up. They called me Monday that I could go there to get it and we picked it up by 5:00.

It was a funny turn of events too as the girl we ordered our pool from two years ago in the Manchester store, Gianna, was the person I spoke to at the Rocky Hill Store. She was a very nice girl. The whole pool liner business aside, we are happy with our experience with Namco. If I had to do it again, I would do it the same way and order from them. I'd hope it wouldn’t split though. I have also recommended Namco to a cousin and she went out and bought her own pool. But there should be an improvement on the speed of getting things done.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

Purchased pool from Namco Auburn, Ma. Rebecca was my customer services' name. She was very helpful with her knowledge of pools, pricing, financing, installation & best of all no interest, free storage till next year & free delivery. Thank you very much as she knows me by name when I enter store. Also thank you to everyone else.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I’ve been pretty upset about this whole situation with Namco because when I went to purchase the pool on the 4th of July, I waited two weeks for the pool to come in. It came in on the 18th of July and they installed it pretty quick. It was five guys in and out, not even two hours. And so there wasn’t much inspection. The guy came in and told me to just sign the paperwork then took the hose in, and he left because I use my own water. Then I had to wait for the electrician to come, so he can make me an outlet so I can plug it in the pump. I plugged it in the pump two weeks after. But the pump was leaking, so it was both ways behind the pump. So I called the installer and told him that it’s leaking. And he said, “Could you wait till next week?” He said he’s going to be in the area next Monday, so we waited another week. He came in Monday, and they tightened up the loose ends.

I never had a pool before, so I don’t know what to look for or where it’s supposed to be. So after he fixed the pump, I had it running and then I went to check the water pH level. The lady said you need to run it for two hours to get the water cleared out. So it took a while for me to actually go in and use the pool. When we went to use the pool, my daughter was vacuuming. She said there’s a cut in the pool. My son also said, “Mom, you know, when you mentioned that, I did hear one of the guys that was there. He said, ‘Oh **.’" I took pictures and called Namco right away. I told them we just found out a cut. It's in the bottom of the pool and it hasn't been used.

Namco said they’ll try to take care of it. But it was upsetting to me because they tried to say that it took me a month to find out even though I explained the situation that I wasn’t able to use the pool right away. They tried to blame everything on me, and that I would’ve noticed the water level getting down. But it’s a size of the nail, and I would not notice a drastic change of water level. But if it was a huge one, I would've noticed it.

They gave me a whole headache this summer I should be enjoying. I feel like I got screwed over and they’re not believing me. They think that if I did it, I wouldn’t try to make a huge thing out of it. To me, it’s being honest and you’ve done it. When I called the Namco headquarters, they gave me a patching kit. It's like they want me to do it myself even though it wasn’t my fault. I said to them, “Fine. Right now I’m just upset. Give me the patching kit. Right now that’s what I’m going to get from you.” But patching kit is $16. I tried to tell them that if they noticed something like that, wouldn’t they just go replace it right away? Or tell me, “Listen, we cut it. This is how we’re going to patch it up.” Be fair with me. But don’t try to do it like I did it to myself.

I spoke with somebody on a Monday, and they said they would talk to me over the week. So this past Monday I called again and told them nobody got back to me. They told me they’re going to go look into that situation to investigate more. And the lady said to me, “Well, we need to see the proof.” And I told her, “Why didn’t you tell me that a week ago? I could’ve sent you the pictures.” I also said that I'll just send the pictures to the Namco store. But they said, “No, we need to have it.” But they could’ve asked me that a week ago. I could’ve sent it to them. They said that whoever needs to look at it, they need to call the installers and find out, and they basically told me over the phone that they never had a problem with the installer and that they’re very good people.

I took pictures during the installation, but I wasn’t really sure what to look for. I also told them that the whole pump is moving and it was missing screws, so they gave me a couple of screws to re-do it. And I told them that when the liner is connected, there’s a bolt sticking out. And my friend who did his pool himself said, “Who did your pool? Because if they’re professionals they could’ve hidden those bolts behind the post.” Because the kids could brush on it and get scrapes and whatever. So when I told this to the lady from headquarters, she said, “Oh, no. This is how we do it. The bolts you just take out. And if you want, just put a tape over it, that’s fine.” But I told her that it’s possible to make it nicer.

Since I didn't know anything about pools. I'm finding out the things that Namco could have done from my friend. I just feel like it wasn't resolved. I want somebody to be responsible for their mistakes, and it won’t be me. I went with Namco because two other people I knew bought from them and they did not have any problems. But they installed it themselves. Also, the other pool company that I spoke to wanted to charge me twice Namco's price. It cost me about $4,000 and I'm not a rich lady that can afford spending all that money. It was something that I wanted for years, so I figured that was a good year. I can invest and pay it off in two years. But I really don’t want a pool at this point. I'm frustrated because I’ve been fighting through the whole summer with this.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

We bought a pool from Namco 15 years ago. We now got a huge leak in it, it collapsed, so it’s time to replace it. We went down to their store. It’s a busy location so it’s easy to get to although the store itself is dated and could use a refresh. Nonetheless, we knew what we wanted, we told them the size that we have and what we’re looking for, and we asked them for options. They walked us through the process and they took the time and explained the options to us. I think the prices were fair, we found something we liked, it was nice and we got our pool done. They installed it and they worked with us in the weather, so that was good. They were very nice and they made the entire process easy for us. The store and the people were great.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I hopped in at Namco one day and I liked the atmosphere there. I bought a pool from them about 20 years ago and it’s still standing. I also buy all my filters and chlorine from them and shop from them every season every year. There’s a guarantee that any part I need is always there. Their help is fantastic and it's good to do business with Namco.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I have been dealing with Namco on Southwest Cutoff Worcester, MA for over 28 years. I always bought my products there and received good courteous service. The above ground pool I have had for all those years finally failed (no one I have spoken to has ever gotten 28 years out of an above ground pool - I credit good care, maintenance and the expert advice I have been given from the staff at Namco).

I recently went in to see about purchasing another above ground pool and was met by Becca, who was patient, professional and knowledgeable. I had to return a few weeks later in order to make the purchase as I wanted to pay for the pool all at once. Becca was not there however everyone present spoke highly of her, ensured her that she would be credited and notified that I made the new purchase. I was met with and treated with the same courtesy, respect, knowledge and excellent pricing I have come to know and appreciate from this store. I am a loyal Namco customer because of it. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

My wife grew up in this area and we always had a pool here. It was a 24-footer, but she and I are the only ones here around the household and use the pool. So we had Namco to cut it in half and they gave us a good deal. It's better to keep clean than the 24-footer. We use this pool to cool off and exercise because when you get older, you'd want a way of exercising with low impact. Also, dealing with their reps at the store was excellent. We already had a stand in the original pool, but it turns out we didn't have enough so we have to get a stand delivery. Then, the installer was coming up $50 for spending an hour to clean the grass off the stand. Other than that, I would definitely tell somebody else to buy from them.

Resolution response: Sept. 6, 2017

In talking with Lisa the store manager she informed me that they had a water leak and it dripped right on their computers and phones and they have phone service was interrupted for two weeks and that was the reason why I couldn't get a hold of her. She's very helpful and will go out of her way to help with any problem.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

No matter what time I call on any given day I can't seem to get anybody to pick up the phone. I have to call the Attleboro Mass location to get any questions answered. I bought my pool from Swansea Mass and was hoping I could get customer service there also. Hopefully this will help.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

My existing Danbury Namco purchased pool rusted in one totally random spot, not anywhere near the inlets, just a baseball sized hole in the wall, that then split, as if it was opened by a can opener. So, as it was 10 years old, Danbury Namco said, "Sorry, but that's the way it goes." Fair enough. I purchased a new pool, aluminum walled this time, along with the extra warranty. I also paid for their installer to do the job, as the salesgirl said they would "do EVERYTHING, level the ground, do ALL THE PUMP HOOK UPS ETC". And I quote, "This is what they do for a living, why don't you let them do it?," I said "My pool has a deck around it." "They do those all the time, let them do it", she replied. So we paid and signed up.

The installers came, and first thing they said, "we don't do deck around pools." Ok then. So after work, for three nights, I cut open 2/3rds of my deck, so they could install just the pool. Next visit, (two weeks later), installers said, "you have a pool, but no liner, in these boxes". Quick call to Namco. Apparently, Miss salesgirl forgot to order it! Two week wait on the order now, and we have to reschedule with the installer because they are "busy with other jobs". Three weeks later, Danbury Namco call. "your liner is here, but you'll have to pick it up". As I was just about to leave home to fetch it, they call back, "we will get it delivered". An hour later, a couple that live 3 streets away, pulled up in our drive, with our liner! Apparently, as they were shopping in the store, the salesgirl seen they lived in the same town, and asked them to deliver it!

On the fourth week, the installers came back, and installed the pool frame. I got home from work, and noticed none of the pump and filter hook ups were done. My wife said, "he said they don't do that, and Namco tells all the customers the same crap, that they do". So, after work, again, I did the plumbing work, finishing in the night. I told my wife, "it's done, they can fill it now". Yes, you've guessed it, " We don't do that, you have to order the water yourself". I'm done with Namco, I'll pay the extra money to get actual service from now on. And I tell my neighbors and friends (like the nice couple that had to deliver my liner) BEWARE! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! DON'T DO IT!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I’ve been using Namco for years and I buy all my pool chemicals from them. I like their selection and everything's good when I'm purchasing. Their people are very friendly and know what they're talking about. It’s convenient to have Namco.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

My husband and I purchased a pool and had it installed in April. We had a terrible experience with the installation. Ron's pool service left our filter with leaks and had to come back. He also didn't install the shut off valve that we purchased and had to come back for that as well. Recently our filter broke. Jocelyn at the Manchester CT store tried helping us replace it. Corporate apparently had it on pull back and she was told she couldn't sell us the same exact filter. We would have to special order it and no one could tell us how long that was going to take.

She was trying to handle our situation and help customers all by herself at the store with no help and nobody from customer service answering our calls. We purchased a display filter yesterday because Jocelyn took the initiative to finally give us a resolution. I am very displeased with Namco's service and will no longer be doing business with them. Jocelyn was a great help and she seemed very flustered being at the store by herself with no help. That is not a fair way to treat your employees or customers.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

We were extremely disappointed in the entire process. We found a screw in the bottom of the pool. A hose clamp was not secured properly and our electrician said the valves should be at the base of the filter and not at the pool. We don't believe there is enough sand underneath the pool and stones/tree roots are sticking out from underneath the pool area. There are ripples in the bottom of the pool and don't expect this liner to last very long. We documented these issues and sent letters to both NAMCO and Zack's Pool Installation with no response from either company. Thank you for the opportunity to voice my concerns here.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

We went to Namco to buy a pool and when we walked in there was no one there to help so we walked around the store and figured it out ourselves. The sales person that rung us up was helpful with the credit process. He also told us that we could pick up the extra stuff that went with our package at a later date if you wanted to. We went back to pick it up and was told there were no notes in the system. He also told us there would be $75 in reward points for us. We went to go use them and we were told they weren't in the system. So when the cashier asked the manager she proceeded to huff and then grabbed a packet of papers to look through. Needless to say we have not gone back there for any of pool supplies. We buy them through someone else.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

We've gone to Namco twice to get some supplies for our pool. We bought chlorine tablets and the little PH strips that you dip in water to see that pool chlorine thing. Purchasing there was all right and the people were nice.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

When I bought the pool I was told I would get an email with coupons and discounts from Namco which I have not received yet. I did go to Namco in Hanover, Ma and the Namco associate took my email again and said she would make sure I received the email from Namco... I still have not received any discounts or coupons for Namco pool products. Other than that the pool installation went great and no other complaints.

Namco Pool & Patio Equipment Company Information