Find an Appliance Stores partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Lowe's Home Improvement Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lowe's Home Improvement?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lowes?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

Placed an order online for a drawer slide on Sept 10, 2021. The delivery date was set for Sept. 20,2021. Called Lowe's on Sept.22 (2 days after the promised date) to inquire about why I did not yet received my order. Not only that I did not get any good explanation but I was put on hold for 55 mins and referred to the vendor that they buy my order from. So I called the vendor which in "Custom Service Hardware" and talked to the customer service person. His name was Caleb. Also all he said was it was already shipped and promised to e-mail me an update before the day ends. I made him aware that it is 1:15pm California time since he mention they are eastern time.

Day went by, next day went by and another day went by, no update no product. Mid-day today Sept 24 the product delivered but no update. I am writing this review to make aware for people that plan to put an online order at Lowe's that their delivery methods were very poor. By the way, who delivered? Was FedEx. If you have no choice to order your items except Lowe's, ask Lowe's who is their delivery people or company.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

Ordered a rug online, it delayed 3 times, then it came damaged, I called and was told I'd get a follow up call the next day, and then a call in 4 days for them to drop off a new rug and take the old one, but no one ever called me, and when I had to call back they claimed no knowledge of my first call, and refused to do anything about my situation. Customer Service Rep's Manager's name was Sean. We won't be ordering from them again.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

The sales person came out and gave me a quote, the fence installer showed up and that is when things went awry. The guy that came out was the brother of the fence contractor, and when I saw him outside my home I went out and asked if he was there to install my fence, the attitude started, he answered at 7AM. Which with the condescending tone I thought the answer was inappropriate. After I moved my pickup, and car to give them access the boards, and gate to enter the back yard, which is why I asked him the initial question, he entered the back yard and informed the fence may be as high as 3-5" off the ground in areas, which was strange in my opinion. We discussed that for a while and he and two other men got to work. I asked him to set the posts at 6" center off the existing fence line of the neighbors, in places it is almost a foot off the line, as I discovered after the fence was installed.

There were 20 boards extra delivered, but instead of using those the brother of the contractor installed 17 badly stained boards, some with almost 45 degree angles on the bottom. When my wife asked about the stains she was told the rain would wash the chemical used in treating the boards off. This did not happen. When I attempted to contact the sales person, and installation coordinator, to this day 3 months later neither has responded.

After 3 weeks of calling and emailing them, I got a hold of another install coordinator, and a work order was created which according to contractor was never sent, after another call, the contractor showed in over a month after the install, and took photos, and then I saw the attitude ran in the family, he said if Lowes would pay him to replace the boards he would. He let me know that he would not stop what he was working on to do it though, and that he would do it if it rained where he had a job, but it wasn't raining here. Lowes called and said the boards would be replaced. I have called customer support, and the store repeatedly, and the ugly boards are still there for us to look at each and every day. DO NOT use Lowes Installation. The install was June 16, 2021, and as I write this today September 18, 2021 nothing has been done.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Hired Lowe's to replace a fence and paid them in full after agreeing to hire them. After more than 5 months, they never did the work and I had to ask for a refund for which they shorted us the permit fee. Hiring Lowe's did nothing but cost me over $250 with nothing to show for it. If you're looking to get a project completed, avoid Lowe's and hire someone else.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Their customer service may be worse than Comcast! I have been remodeling a house and have spent well over $30K with Lowe's so far on this project. Their delivery service is hands down the worst I've ever dealt with. To add insult to injury, whenever there is a problem with a delivery you will be spending no less than forty-five minutes on the phone and deal with two to three people that will undoubtedly drop the ball. You are supposed to get a heads up call thirty minutes before your delivery....that never happens. This last delivery (a stove) I received a text @ 12:26pm stating they were ten minutes from my house. The delivery was supposed to be between 1:00pm and 5:00pm. I told them that nobody would be at the house until 1:00pm. I asked them if they were going to drop it off after 1:00pm or if they were rescheduling. Their response was: "No sr I'm on the phone." (I didn't make a typo, this is exactly how it was sent to me.)

My response was: "That's not even a response to my question!" I tried to call them, no answer. I went to the house, they were gone. At this point I had no idea if they were rescheduling or what was going on due to their lack of proper communication. I have a busy schedule so I left. At 2:38pm the delivery guy calls and says he's at my house, no warning at all this time. I told him I was twenty minutes away, he told me I'd have to reschedule. The delivery company called and after I explained what happened I was put on hold which disconnected after about two minutes. I made two calls to the local Lowe's location and was met with nothing but confusion from their employees. I called the 1-800 number and spoke with them for twenty-eight minutes. I was told that they would contact the store and they had forty-eight hours to contact me or the problem would be escalated to the corporate office. This call was made at 5:46 on Wednesday.

Lowe's never called to straighten this out. Instead, they send me an e-mail at 2:24am Friday stating, "Great news, your item has been delivered." It's 5:45am on Tuesday morning, I have jumped through multiple hoops, spent about two hours on the phone, driven to my house being worked on, twice. Now Lowe's has completely dismissed the whole delivery fiasco, not holding any of their people accountable for what has happened, not taking any responsibility for what they have put me through. They have now started a lost item claim for the stove I paid $1,379.00 for. Someone will contact me within twenty-four hours of my call to them around 9:45 yesterday morning. I've got $100 that says I won't receive that call! Any takers? I've got about $30K more I'll be spending on this remodel. Lowe's won't be getting a dime of that!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

I purchased Blinds and Storm doors to be installed. I received the blinds, had to go to the store to let them know because customer service didn’t have a clue what department I needed to talk to. Tried for over a week to get the installation scheduled because the company Redline or whatever wouldn’t schedule and kept saying they didn’t have info even though the Lowe’s installation department contacted them several times.

Finally got a schedule date that was 2 weeks out after already waiting a week. Lowe’s received my storm doors on 8/31/21, no install setup, I went to store on 9/2, the store contacted the installation department, was told they would contact me by the next day for install date…of course that didn’t happen. I contacted the installation dept 9/7/21. They contacted Summit installation and was told they didn’t know the items were received. Remember the store called them while I was there on 9/2. So I’m waiting today 9/7 to see when/if I’ll receive a call to schedule. I will never use Lowe’s to install anything, and I’ll never recommend anyone else to use them.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

I purchased a kitchen bundle online. Order # ** ...I had requested a 6/12/21 delivery date. I didn't get an option for delivery for the stove so had to pick that up myself at the store. I have a very bad back and my wife is handicapped. On 6/6/21 they delivered a damaged refrigerator without the icemaker line that wasn't going to get delivered until 6/12/21. The refrigerator was damaged so they took it back. I called and was told that it would get redelivered on 6/12/21 although it states on my account that it had been delivered on the 6th and never corrected, so I waited. I was contacted by XPO Logistics that my delivery was on its way. When it got here it was only the microwave and icemaker line. Driver said refrigerator was on another truck. I called XPO delivery service of which I was hung up on twice before I got to talk to someone and was informed that the refrigerator was no longer in stock and would have to contact the store.

I contacted the Oldsmar store #2639 and was transferred to Assistant Manager Stacey **. She was awesome. She tracked down another refrigerator for me and it was delivered the next day on 6/13/21. (The delivery men from XPO Logistics barely spoke English and informed me that they would not hook up ice maker line because it was copper of which I was not informed until they showed up. I said I would hook it up and then they left without removing any of the tape on the inside or helping me push in to the hole. (They said something about install that I couldn't understand and left.) I asked about my dishwasher and was told that it was coming out of store #2360. Stacey gave the the name of Mark ** to talk to.

The dishwasher was supposed to be installed and online it said ready for installers to pick up. According to Mark it was never scheduled with them and they weren't opened on weekends of which I was not informed. The dishwasher was delivered today 6 14/21 (by my request to Mark) due to the fact that I had not heard from the install company, Crume Installations. They finally contacted me today and scheduled and said that it would not be installed until 7/2/21. Today is the 14th and I was under the impression that all would be done by the 12th. I will have to hire my own plumber to install the dishwasher. (I do expect to be reimbursed for the install)..

06/19/2021.. I just got my plumber to hook up dishwasher so that is finally done.. Now my refrigerator is making a noise that I know is not normal... The nightmare continues. I am extremely dissatisfied with Lowe's online ordering. The ball was dropped at every turn. I had to track down every piece of my order with no help from the online customer service. Stacey and Mark were the only professionals I dealt with. Everyone else was totally incompetent and unprofessional. I look forward to hearing back from Lowe's about my install refund and my 10% discount from bill for payment for my time doing lowe's online work for them.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

I purchased a dishwasher from Lowe's, including an extended warranty. I've been trying since June to get it fixed. I have spent countless hours on the phone with Lowe's. They have promised three times that they are shipping the part needed for repair and scheduled a repairman, but the part never arrives, and I have to cancel the repair appointment. I adjust my schedule to accommodate these appointments so my time is wasted. Lowe's only response is to call warranty services AGAIN. The extended warranty I purchased was for repair or, if repair isn't possible, replace. The company they use for warranty work, A&E, deemed the dishwasher unrepairable since no part is available yet Lowe's continues giving me the run around.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

Lowe’s in Bridgewater. Wanted to buy a security system. They had a tag that they said bring to the cashier. When I brought it to the cashier she left. Never came back. Finally she signal me to come over to her. She told me that she knew nothing about it and couldn’t help me. I asked if she could have somebody help me. She said no. I asked if I could talk to manager. Manager came over and told me that I’m not to ask her the question. I asked him if he could help me. He said no and I was totally wrong. I called Lowe’s complaint department explain my story to them. They showed me that somebody be calling me. This was four months ago. I still have not received a call from anybody. I feel as if I wasted my time call in a complaint department because nothing happened. I hope nobody else has a bad experience in the Bridgewater Lowe’s store. Good luck. Chuck

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

Lowe's delivers the roof materials on a Monday and roofer was to start on Tuesday. All materials was not delivered so the roof did not start. 3 weeks later he start and finished in 5 business days last then a week I got leaks. Call roofer. Could not get him. Called Lowe's and they put a work order in. He came out next day and put a mess of roofing cement by the chimney which stop that leak but this is a temporary repair. The other leaks he is telling me the design of the roof ain't letting the drip edge to lay flat. Still leaking and he is to be out in a couple of days and he is not sure how to fix it. Try to call the lowe's store and they pick up and hang up. Sales guy will not return calls or text.

I guess the roof will need to be repaired when the lowe's warranty is up in a year by a professional roofer. Ridge shingles are space out so there is a black transition line on them. No one at lowe's seems to care about the roof leaking. Ask if they could send out different installer to see if this was installed correctly and they refuse say I have to stick with the installer who did this work. I am trying to cancel the gutter job from lowe's and was told I got to drive an hour to the store because they do not answer their phones. Do not use Lowe's for installation. Hire a professional that does it for a living. The lowe's are not professionals. They are poor contractor who could not find work because they suck.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

I had over 1000 ft.² of carpet installed by Lowe’s. The seams were not done correctly and I had a large seam appear across my entire master bedroom eight months after the installation. The installation was under warranty for a year. After six months of trying to get assistance and at least four visits to my house by different inspectors, Lowes now says there’s nothing they can do despite the fact that we have areas that are missing padding, padding is bunched up in doorways, and a large seam is visible in the master bedroom and all hall doorways, Would recommend strongly against using Lowe’s flooring installation.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Just can't believe you can't even buy reputable products anymore without a review. Been shopping at Lowe's for years. Bought their house paint, Valspar, to paint my bathroom. Did the proper steps. Washed the walls and door. Let it air dry for 24 hours. Very thick paint, so one coat was fine. Took longer to spread because it was thicker, but in the end, I was OK with that. Went to take the edging tape off, and although paint was dry...came off with the tape in many spots. Tried to just do a touchup, but you can see the difference in the stop and start of the paint. Called Lowe's to talk about it. The associate I got wasn't concerned about my grievance. Thanks. Save me the effort to not buy paint there again.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

Great return policy on zero turn lawnmower. We had purchased a zero turn lawnmower from Lowe’s. It was delivered on time and the delivery driver was very courteous and professional. The lawnmower ran great but we found out our hill was too steep for that particular lawnmower. They said it could be returned within 30 days no questions asked. Two are pleasant surprise. We called the next day. Said it just did not work with our terrain. They said they be back to pick it up no questions asked and a full refund. There was no charge for them to pick it back up. They made it very simple and I appreciate them standing by the return policy.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

I have had the worst experiences with Lowe's over the last several months. My family will never be shopping there again... Most recently I purchased a Samsung refrigerator in the middle of April. I was given a delivery date of July 12. On July 11, I called the store when we did not hear about a delivery time. The store still did not have my refrigerator and reassured me that it would be in the store on the 12th for delivery on the 13th. I heard the basically same story the next day and every day until July 17th. Expect for Wednesday the 14th when we got a delivery time and no one ever showed up.

I threw away groceries for my family of 5, which was not a cheap thing to just throw away. At one point I had someone in appliances tell me my refrigerator was missing and could no longer be tracked. I spoke with several managers with no clear answers until I went into the store. One even tried to pass the blame on to Samsung and had me call them. They also proceeded to tell me that if "If you order today it will be here in two weeks" after I waited three months already.

It turned out that the refrigerator was still not at the distribution center and would be another seven-plus days before it would even reach the store. The manager at the store let us choose a different floor model to have delivered to our home on Monday the 21st. The manager at the store failed to move the disposal of my old refrigerator over so it just sat in my yard. I was then reassured that the fridge would be at an appropriate temperature in about two hours, so I went FINALLY went to the grocery store for food for my three children, my husband, and myself only to find the next morning that it never did get cold and a week's worth of groceries were now spoiled.

My husband and I went to the store to try to fix this issue because Samsung said the refrigerator was fine. Turns out the floor model was broken and they delivered it anyway; there were floor models running in the store that got substantially colder than the one in our house. At this point, there are four of the same refrigerator coming into the store on Wednesday, and we will have one on Thursday. This did not happen. Retail Direct showed up at my home, didn't call, didn't knock on the correct door, and just left. My husband left work early for the second time for this delivery. Then it was scheduled for Friday - my husband goes into work late because we are their first stop of the day. Suddenly this time they cannot get the refrigerator up the side of our house - even though they moved the same fridge up on Monday.

My husband offers to remove the railing, and they decline saying that they have other customers, but continue to sit in front of my house talking with their boss and selling old appliances to the local scrapper. The next day, Saturday, July 21, we are scheduled for delivery between 1-5. They show up at 9:30am, don't knock, don't call, just leave because the railing isn't down yet. We are told we should still remove the railing and our delivery would be moved to the end of the day. This did not happen. Our delivery FINALLY came to us on Monday, July 26. Then, the delivery drivers only take the broken Lowe's refrigerator and not the one we paid to be disposed of. They still refuse to take the fridge. The first time was because there was a cooler in front of it! It is still in our yard! This is only our most recent issue.

Around the same time as ordering the refrigerator, we also remodeled our kitchen and purchased a new washer and dryer and struggled with delivery then too. It took an extra two weeks to get our kitchen cabinets, and at one point when I went to the store to get a missing piece, my order "wasn't there" and I had to fight with customer service at the store and make multiple trips to get an end cap that I already paid for. The washer arrived substantially later than it was supposed to, even though the dryer made it, and the store gave us a hard time about returning unneeded materials that were purchased the day before when we had a receipt.

Lastly, about a year ago, we order materials to redo our fence around our yard. Lowe's canceled the order without telling us on the day of delivery and tried to KEEP OUR MONEY!!! Our bank had to go after the store to get a more than one thousand dollar refund. I would not recommend Lowe's to a single person. WE have not seen a single dollar off for any issue we have had. Not even a refund on the fee for disposal of the refrigerator. The only compensation we received was an upgrade on our fridge, after a week's worth of miscommunication and headaches, and even that was a disaster. Worst. Customer. Service. Ever.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

I had Lowe's deliver a new washer and dryer this morning. I have never had a worse experience from a delivery standpoint in my 80+ years of life. The driver from Lowe's in Clayton, NC (Richard **) was the most uncooperative, nasty, irritating, noncommunicating person I have ever dealt with. If Lowe's has this type of contractor working for them, they should not be in business. Everything I said to him, he argued about. I called the store manager to inform him of my concern and he seemed to have very little interest and never even said he was sorry for my irritation. I just wish I had read some of the delivery reviews (most all bad) before buying from them.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2021

I had a recent visit to Lowe's in Sylva NC. I had purchased a washing machine with delivery for my home. I was told the washing machine would be at my home between 1300-1600. The washing machine did not arrive. I call Lowe's who stated it could be four more hours. No one came or ever called. I went to Lowe's where I was rudely told by an associate Mark it was the third party delivery and they had put the delivery off for two days. I replied to Mark that was not my problem. I needed the washing machine. He stated I can not help that we have already loaded the truck for the day. So basically, I was out of luck.

I asked to speak with the manager. Mark stated the manager was off this weekend. It was one of the worse experiences from an associate I've ever had. The associate Mark has been with Lowe's for many years. I'm at the point of thinking this is a culture that Lowe's allows their associates to be so rude and closed-minded to listening to their customers. Shame on Lowe's of Sylva NC and Mark. I will not be given this store one more dime of my hard worked money.

Original review: July 30, 2021

They failed to deliver a product and did not even let me know about it! They were supposed to deliver a fridge but they sent me the wrong delivery time. While I was waiting on the delivery all day, they showed up at a wrong time and didn't bother to call me to let me know they were here. They left and I got no update whatsoever on the delivery! I had to call and got no response as to when they can come back! Don't even bother to call their customer service number as I have been trying for days and nobody will ever pick up the phone. I just spent 2k on a product and this lack of communication and failure to deliver is unacceptable.

Original review: July 30, 2021

I order my two patios and pay for the contractor measurement and subject matter expertise back in March since I do not know how patio doors work. I got the missing leading information from the Lowe's Sale Associate, Mr. Michael **, by saying that the contract can do the framework and is only half an inch on either side of the door and can order the standard door. You shouldn't have any issues. Also, it is much cheaper than the custom door. Thus both my wife and I were excited and ordered the two standard doors. Finally, on June 30th, the door gets installed. However, there was a huge gap on the left side by ~3 inches and the right side by ~3 inches, and by the way, the vertical height is now ~4 inches short (picture attach). Thus, I stopped the installation process to clarify since that was part of the way that got explained to me.

After no contact for two weeks, I finally contact CPO multiple times and head to the store twice to speak to the Assistance Store Manager (Mr. Tony **). We went round and round for a month now, and finally, CPO came back said I only have two options to move forward. Since I signed the order base on the misinformation provided by the Sale Associate, I'm now held accountable with:

Option 1: To move forward with how bad the door is currently looking now and continue (Bill: $6,241.70).

Option 2: Pay the Delta cost of a custom door for ~$5K per door to make it look better. Now I'm getting held at ransom with a new total bill of $16,241.70. To make the Door fit.

Original review: July 29, 2021

Purchased custom Pella windows in April 2021. Took advantage of a 0% interest special and 15% off entire purchase. Receive a call that my windows would ship on July 27, 2021 and installed some time after this just in time for the annual hurricane season so we were fine with this. We made our usual winter vacation plans which include 2 grand children weddings etc. Just received a call that we will not be receiving our windows until Oct 30th, maybe to say we're disappointed is an absolute understatement, Keep in mind Lowe's was paid in full by the CC company offering this 0% rate. Their customer service rep of course apologized but could not commit to the new date which is par for the course since they've been paid in full so basically I was told, "Too bad so sad for you!"

I will never again purchase anything from this company, however I doubt they could care since I'm only one lowly peon. I will see what the Florida Dept of Consumer Affairs says since I have on recourse if this install goes sideways.. BEWARE OF THIS OUTFIT. You get better service from a used cars salesman than lowes customer service....

Original review: July 27, 2021

Unbelievable. You have to see the outcome. This job is incomplete. I've talked to the manager of Lowe's, customer service also corporate office and have gotten no results. They had a company name Keller Flooring to install my tile and they never completed the job. The floor is absolutely unacceptable, gout levels are high and low crown molding was damaged while doing job. Talked to Keller manager name Alfredo. He came out and brought back same guys to remove and replace a couple pieces of tile. I was really shocked because I thought they were here to finish the job. We then spoke to Alfredo again and he gave me another date to come out but no one has showed up yet. Can somebody please help?

Original review: July 23, 2021

I need to warn others who may be thinking of hiring Lowe's Installation service. I was given a date of 6/8, then 6/28, and called today to be told, at first, it would be 8/28. I was then put on hold to be told now it is 9/3. In each step of delays, I had to be the one who called after each deadline had passed. Lowe's Installation did not even call to let me know there were delays. If you're thinking of saving a few hundred dollars vs. going with a local installer, please think again. THIS IS NOT A CUSTOM DOOR install. I could have purchased the door inside a Lowe's store and had a local installer do the job for a few hundred more dollars. Now, I am stuck until 10/24 (by contract) to cancel the install if it is not done by then.

Original review: July 22, 2021

Tried several time to order a ceiling fan and a pair of outdoor lights on my phone after responding to THEIR email. Kept telling my CC was not valid even though I use it daily. Went home and pulled up the email on my PC. Fan not listed. The chat said the item number I typed in doesn't exist. This after spending over $50k on new construction. SHAME on Lowe's!!!

Original review: July 21, 2021

In order to avoid uselessly driving to Lowe's, I always check if the product I am looking for is in stock by going either to their website or by using their app. This has proven time and again to be a waste of time, the information is often wrong - not all the time, just enough to have you waste trip time and gasoline to continue hoping. Some of the employees are helpful but almost always end up saying that you cannot trust the inventory in the system - even their internal system. In addition, at times the product is actually in the store but at a different location - someone decided to move it without updating the system. Really frustrating.

Original review: July 18, 2021

My husband and I have both Home Depot and Lowe's cards. We have a rental home that had been completely destroyed and needed to replace windows, doors, cabinets, showers, tubs lighting, etc. It has been such a daunting task. Lowe's has only made it harder for us. First, when you order multiple items in one transaction, they will still come piecemeal. I understand that because many of the items are coming from other stores. The problem is, when you receive one item, the online tracking tells you all items were received and you are unable to track the rest of your order unless you call customer service, wait an hour + to speak to someone, and they, in turn, track down that order and give you a new tracking number. Then, you're forced to repeat the cycle all over again once another item arrives.

Next, we ordered a set of kitchen drawers and they were sent to a city an hour away to a Lowe's that was so far off the beaten path that we had to use Googe maps to find it. When we arrived, the drawer cabinet was on a cart, waiting for us. We checked out quickly and headed to our vehicle. When we arrived at our vehicle, however, we noticed that one side of the cabinet was damaged and took it back to the store. The person who helped us inside the store said that she had to put it in the computer and that it didn't speak to the other computer that sent my receipt so it would take a few hours for the return to show up. It has now been 2 days and I still have no indication that the price of this cabinet was removed from our purchases. Now, I will have to wait for more than an hour to reach someone in Customer service on Monday to try and get this fixed.

Last, but certainly not least, we had a curved glass shower door with the wall surround that was supposed to have arrived a week ago. The day it was supposed to have arrived, we tracking showed that there was an "Emergency Delay" and that it wouldn't arrive until the following Thursday. On Thursday, we received our tub instead. The shower was then scheduled to arrive today. Today, my husband received a call from Lowe's stating that the shower doors and wall were not at the Lowe's store when the truck arrived to pick them up and that it is, once again, rescheduled to arrive this Thursday. Our plumber has been waiting to install these items for a while, now. Our flooring cannot go in until we have the shower installed. I have no faith that the shower will arrive this Thursday, either.

Home Depot, on the other hand, has given us clear and concise tracking on every item we've purchased online. In fact, the items we just purchased online 2 days ago will probably arrive before the last vestiges of our Lowe's order of a month ago. The great part about having worked with Home Depot is, I know exactly where each piece is, I haven't had to return one item, I know exactly when they will arrive and I've had ZERO surprises from them.

Because there is a new Lowe's in my town, my husband and I have neglected our nearest Home Depot for a long time. That ends beginning today. I'm not shopping in Lowe's until I can no longer remember how awful this experience has been. And since I tend to remember everything for a very long time, there's a good chance I'll die before I shop there again.

Original review: July 16, 2021

My Trex deck was done in September - October of 2018. It was put in with no spacing, the board are curling and coming up. I paid $11600.00 to Lowe's who I believed was a reputable company. Was I wrong! They're not even willing to send professional to even look at the deck. It's been a nightmare for close to 3 years. When rains I have a pool on my deck. I've given up talking them they've offered me $2500 for what is a $9000 repair job. Do not use Lowe's there customer service is ridiculous. I'm taken them to court for not responding to the problem. Also I have a letter from Trex saying problems are due to bad installation.

Original review: July 15, 2021

Don't buy appliances from this company, I bought a microwave, refrigerator, and stove. I am been trying to talk for 5 days to deliver my refrigerator and no one responds, the microwave the store cancel. Sometimes the answer and set up the delivery and no one delivered, this is very disrespectful. Avoid this company if you don't looking for problems. Order number # ** (I been waiting since July 2).

Original review: July 5, 2021

We purchased washer and dryer from Lowe's riverview, fl. to be free installation. Bought kits we needed. Delivery set for next day. Driver calls. Says he will be there in 30 min. Make sure someone is there. 2 1/2 hrs. later he shows up to tell me they won't install because they have to lift into place and they do not lift appliances anymore. If they can't cart them into place with handcart they will not install. Told to take back then and I went to lowes to get my credit and was told it was out of their hands that the delivery company would have to issue credit and it usually take 5 to 10 days for them to do paperwork. What a rip. Home Depot you have a new customer.

Original review: June 25, 2021

LOWE'S has the worst customer service. I have ordered carpet installation on 06/12 (project ID **; store ID 2389). I checked with the person in the store on the carpet which is available and paid them with confirmation that it will be installed in a week's time. As LOWE'S has taken the money beforehand they started delaying my work. I am repeatedly following up and nothing moved till I landed in the store. As soon as I spoke to the person in the flooring department immediately it got sorted and I was booked for the next-day installation. On the day of the installation, the same thing continues. The person called me and told me that carpet has not been cut. It is a frustrating situation and would not recommend anybody to go to LOWE'S for carpet.

Original review: June 25, 2021

We replaced our original home windows with Pella Wood windows through Lowe's for $20,000. Worst decision ever. The service was awful from the start. They got the sizing wrong multiple times sending different people to measure from the people giving us the quote from the people taking our payment and promising different things, finally we got tired of trying to fix their errors and decided to live with the sizes they delivered. They did an awful install, our contractor had to fix their poor job and finish painting the windows which they were supposed to do by contract but then said they weren’t. And finally, we are now realizing they never even delivered the window screens. Just awful all around. Stay away from Lowe's windows install if you can help it. Home Depot will likely be better.

Original review: June 24, 2021

Carpet delivered 4/29 and waited for Stainmaster Berber expert to installed 5/24. Called during job as it was being installed wrong (expert?). Found out it's his first job at legacy. Told just make a note of it. Lowe's should fire Legacy for our carpet installation issues. Legacy has done everything not to take responsibility for its horrible work. Called for a week demanded someone look at this job, guy shows up 5/29 sat night 5:30 to fix said can't, need new carpet, and tack. Asked for our money back. 6/1 Legacy and Lowes ask us to look at different carpet easier to install. They wanted to send the same guy. Really....Now you're just ** with me. But then told 6/13 can't get carpet till July. Delay, delay, **. Just give us our money back.

No return calls from Caroline, Vince, Cherri, or Legacy Corp. Over the month, John ** calls 6/19 after contacting Lowes Corp Office, but failed to show up. 6/21 sent new guy to look. Have ask for my money back 5 times. Delay, delay, **. Wish I could post pictures. Tack 3 wide in doorways, and along walls, with nails poking up, 4in away from baseboards. Seams issues, spill proof underlayment not taped at the seams with water proof tape as printed on the Stainmaster pad, and some has no plastic spill barrier on it. Pattern issues do not line up. Report written 6/21 but as a customer I can't see it....more **.. When and if ever this is resolved I will update this post.... Lowe's, Legacy and Stainmaster. Read all the BBB, Yelp, and other complaints.. Wish I had,,, Long time Lowe's Business customer.

Lowe's Home Improvement Company Information