Lowe's Home Improvement

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Lowe's Home Improvement Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lowe's Home Improvement?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lowes?

Original review: May 3, 2022

I bought a toilet on April 26, 2022. I bought the delivery and installation also. I was told by the salesman that I would receive a call to set up installation day and time. After several days, I hadn’t heard anything, so I called the installation number. They didn’t have any record of my purchase, but when doing a search by name, they found it with a completely wrong phone number. Long story short, a few days later, after still not having a date or time set up, I called again. They had the wrong phone number assigned to me again. Every time I called, they had a wrong phone number for me. I made a total of five calls. I finally got tired of it, canceled the entire order, and took my money elsewhere. The sales people are okay, but they really need to work on their delivery and installations! I doubt if I will ever buy anything major from this company in the future.

Original review: May 3, 2022

If I could give zero stars, I would. We signed a contract in September 2021 for the purchase and installation of windows and sliding glass doors. The estimated date of delivery was January 2022. When January arrived, the date was perpetually pushed back. Some of the product was delivered mid-March and the installation process began March 30. The subcontractors installed 2 sliding glass doors improperly (they have failed inspection) and left 3 inch gaps in our stucco surrounding the sliders. The subcontractors also installed a large bay window which they either cracked the frame of while installing or installed a damaged product. Because Lowe's is the permit runner, Lowe's is responsible for contacting the inspector to do a partial inspection in order to move forward with finishing this project--Lowe's never did. I was told repeatedly that because of the way the permit is written, they could not have a partial inspection completed.

Finally, after a month of exposed stucco and improperly installed product, I spoke with my municipality personally. The inspector was at our home in less than 24 hours. Lowe's NEVER even tried to help with this part of the process and LIED over the phone. Following the inspection, I was the one left responsible for getting the inspection report to the subcontractors because apparently Lowe's doesn't care at all about their customers. Now the subcontractors are dragging their feet to come fix the damages and failed items. This is not a supply issue now, this is negligence. Lowe's cannot tell us when the rest of our product will arrive or when we will have the damages repaired. We are looking into any and all legal options at this point to remedy the situation. DO NOT HIRE LOWE'S FOR WINDOW AND DOOR INSTALLATION.

Original review: May 3, 2022

So I purchased this Whirlpool dryer on February 9 2022. Everything was working until a few weeks ago and the dryer kept tripping the breaker and wouldn't come on. I found out the cord was not installed correctly. The wrong screws were used and the guy who hooked up the dryer did a sorry job he should be ashamed. I had a electrician look at it and it could of been worse. I'm so pissed. Lowe's hire these sorry employees and it's damaging their brand. Lowe's owes me an apology and a incentive.

Original review: April 26, 2022

Updated on 05/12/2022: Even though we are now able to work with ONE Lowe's rep, the Executive Customer Relations rep has no influence over a positive outcome. Repair work is now scheduled for May 30’22 (Memorial Day holiday, 6.5 months AFTER we made our claim) and Customer Relations rep is useless to escalate & improve this date! Terribly frustrating, disappointing & stressful 6.5 month warranty encounter with Lowe's. AND it's not resolved yet!

Original Review: Apr/May '21 we purchased tile from Lowe's & they managed the tile install in our kitchen / laundry room. Within weeks, we heard unusual cracking sounds from kitchen floor. Within a month or two, multiple tiles began to make popping sounds. We filed a Tile Install Warranty Claim in Nov 17 '21 & received a Warranty Work Order (WO) #. After we made several calls each week thereafter to follow up, in Dec '21 Lowe's (contractor) visited the house & confirmed "there are issue(s) that need to be addressed". Between that mid Dec '21 visit and Mar '22, we received no follow up calls from Lowe's, so we continued to call every few days. Each time we called, we had to educate a different Lowe's representative who was unfamiliar with our claim & escalate calls to 'managers' - speaking to 2 or 3 (different) people each phone call.

We finally learned that Lowe's had closed our original WO, in spite of their contractor inspecting work & determining that warranty claim was valid. Not only had they closed our original Nov 17 '21 WO, but had opened & closed several additional WO's since. This seems to be a way for Lowe's to "Play" with their internal performance metrics &/or a method to confuse / frustrate / distress & ultimately wear-down their customers trying to maneuver through a difficult & lengthy warranty process.

Mid-Mar '22 we finally had to involve Better Business Bureau (BBB), Dept of Justice & other 3rd party agencies to review our case & concern with Lowe's warranty support. This triggered Lowe's to assign a Lowe's Executive Customer Relations rep to our warranty claim & the re-inspection of the install at our home. However, even though we have been able to work with ONE Lowe's rep - which has tremendously improved the warranty process - as of this writing (Apr 26 '22) there is no viable plan to address our warranty install issue(s). Terribly frustrating, disappointing & stressful 5+ month warranty encounter with Lowe's. AND it's not over yet!

Original review: April 23, 2022

It's really too bad that I can't give "no" stars. Our fridge died and we lost most of the food in it. Went online and found what I wanted at Lowe's in stock. Went to the store and had the salesperson check the warehouse to make sure it was still in stock. It was, we paid, and a delivery was scheduled for ten days later. The day before delivery, I received a call saying we would have to come back to the store and pick out a different refrigerator as they did not have what we had paid for. They either lied to me at the time of purchase or sold "my" refrigerator to someone else. I already knew they had nothing else I wanted (do you know how hard it is to get a white appliance?) so I told the guy to cancel the order and call me when that had been done. Still waiting. What a dishonest, unprofessional company--I will never, ever do any kind of business with them again.

Original review: April 20, 2022

At 12:00noon today 0/4/2022 I went to your store at Riddle Park San Jose California to buy a household assorment and nail and I'm looking for the price for the item that I got..Then I went to the cashier or self services, I scan it the price and the price that I saw in actual is lower than the price that I scan so I call the cashier and manager then they say I have to take pic on it then I took the pic not only one item got two item..My question is what if the consumer ignore that price and they dont know or innocence in to that..then Lowe's makes money. What if a lot people to get that items that they do not know..Lowe's make money for the consumers. Thanks for your consideration.

Original review: April 20, 2022

Poor customer service experience; understaffed, poorly trained - unqualified management, leadership. Always a fiasco and, an embarrassing experience, either shopping in the store, or picking up items ordered online. The store's employees are quite rude, unprofessional.

Original review: April 16, 2022

I purchased a White Full size bed from Lowe's, online. The bed was advertised as white and when it arrived the bed was cream. I called customer service and she told me that she could give me 5% off or I could return it with a 25% restocking fee.?? The 5% doesn't take away the fact the color is wrong. The bedroom is white not cream. The bedroom for this bed is white and now the bed looks tacky. Customer service told me that Lowe's was not responsible for what the vendor does. Really? The attitude of their customer service or lack of customer service, needs to revamped.

Original review: April 13, 2022

In late December 2021, I purchased a complete kitchen remodel for approximately $25K. It was fraught from the beginning. One of the three salespeople completely flaked out in the middle and one was both misinformed and rude. Finally, I was given a quoted price multiple times and increased my MyLowe's card to cover the $25K. Then, the final price was more, suddenly. I complained multiple times to the store and to Lowe's corporate, and finally they honored the original quote.

The next step was "measuring" the kitchen. I measured quite accurately, but the supposed expert who showed up ignored that and ultimately mis-measured. I spent a couple of hours getting it right. He spent 15 minutes, and I had to help him. Then, cabinets started arriving, some of which were damaged (this happens). Then, more and more showed up. The installer was "too busy" to inspect them, so I did. Then, without warning Lowe's corporate, specifically the Western Regional Manager, canceled the contract for the cabinet installation without cause or explanation. I scrambled around and found another installer. During this the appliances showed up. They were supposed to install the fridge, but even this was a struggle. The first set of delivery people wouldn't do it and the fridge was damaged when the second group brought the fridge back. More delays of course.

So far, Lowe's owes me about $500 difference, due to their mis-measurement for the cabinets. Next up, countertops and backsplash. They're expecting me to wait a month without a functioning kitchen for their installer to "measure," then another two weeks to do the installation. I'm in the process of finding another installer, repurchasing the material, and basically starting over. Lowe's will be responsible for whatever difference in price, and I've told them, including all the executive's emails I could find on the web, that I'm fine with suing them if they don't pay me. I've closed my credit card account with them, but they keep insisting on putting whatever money they deem to refund back on the closed account. They've lied or mislead me or were misinformed or never bothered to find out the actual facts throughout the entire process.

Original review: April 12, 2022

I placed a pickup order, I was charged/pending $10.58; the next day I see A SECOND hold/pending for the same amount. I have NEVER had a company, not Amazon, not Walmart, double charge/hold me. The stupervisor I spoke to refused to do anything to expedite the release of the hold; I contacted my bank, they said the only way to release the hold early was a letter ? From Lowe’s on their letter head, which Lowe's refused to do!!!! $10.58 is not a huge amount, BUT I need ALL my money available. There is NO a REASON for Lowe's to put TWO HOLDS on my account, especially since the ONE is already “paid”!!! If I had spent $1000, I guess that means I’d have had to wait DAYS to have the other $1000 available!

Original review: April 4, 2022

Do yourself a favor and Do Not buy an AO Smith water heater from Lowe's. The very day it was installed it continued to pop the circuit breaker. Lowe's theoretically can’t return the defective product without authorization from manufacturer. Mind you this process is not explained on the outside of the carton which would have reminded me to buy a real heater from a plumbing supply store. You only get that information once you open the carton and then it’s too late. The manufacturer wants the consumer to diagnose the problem checking voltages etc. Seriously? Never buy this product.

Original review: April 1, 2022

When our new oven was delivered, the delivery men took our anti-tip bracket, claiming it wasn’t compatible with the new oven & that the new oven didn’t need one. Once they left, we found paperwork in the oven warning against using it without an anti-tip bracket. We called Lowe's & explained the problem, only to be laughed at & our problem denied. When told again more sternly, the man transferred the call. Again we explained, again we were transferred, again we explained…. When a repair man came 3 days later, he exclaimed over what he saw, but he had not been told to bring any hardware. He scheduled with us for 2 days later but didn’t come. The store denied that we were scheduled. The manager didn’t want to hear the problem & repeatedly tried to transfer us to another department. Almost a week after the delivery, we received the bracket.

Original review: March 31, 2022

I had a vinyl privacy fence installed around my back yard and I immediately had problems I reported the problems to Lowe's installation and the guy came back out and claimed he fixed the problem but I have been having problems ever since. Now part of the fence has fallen down. They did not made the fence boards long enough to keep the fence standing up in places and the spaces between the fence where they stick a piece of plastic to fill in the fence where it does not come together, never stays in place. I have never seen such shottie and bad workmanship as I have experienced from Lowe's installing my 8000 dollar fence. Pretty soon I will have to have the whole fence taken down because it won't stay up when a hard wind blows

Original review: March 31, 2022

They came out to fix my Whirlpool icebox. They said it's the warranties no good for it was in a garage. I tried to call them and get my money back or get them replace it but they won't so I will never go back to them again. I'll be heading to Home Depot they treat

Original review: March 22, 2022

I signed a home improvement contract to have a black chain link fence installed in my back yard by Lowe’s. Lowe’s charged my card on October 23, 2021 and I received my “Installation Is Complete” notice at 6:05 AM on March 22, 2022. That’s it in a nutshell! I was reluctant to sign a construction contract for the fence installation where I paid in full upon signature. However, I had entered into a similar contract when Lowe’s installed my above the stove microwave oven without incident. But the fence contract was about ten times the cost of the microwave.

When construction hadn’t started in December I had to pester several people at Lowe’s for a start date. The fence was installed right around Christmas time but the chain link extended beyond the top rail by as much as three inches and there were no domes on the supporting posts which was not only an eye sore but hazardous because of the sharp edge of the sawed off posts. I called the Lowe’s Installation Center about twice a week from December through March to have the chain link “lowered” so it didn’t extend past the top rail and the installation of the post domes.

The folks at the Installation Center were very understanding but did NOTHING to get someone to make the job right and complete. After another complaint at the Culpeper Lowe’s someone did come to my house with the wrong color domes and promised me the right color domes within 5 days. He never returned despite phone calls and e-mails. Finally, I went to the Culpeper store again to complain and was able to get the post domes and the installer came out to fix the fence on March 19, 2022.

I would never again sign a construction contract where I pay in full upfront. Had I the right to withhold last payment until satisfactory completion, as in normal construction contracts I would guess the fence would have been satisfactorily completed by November, 2021. It was not worth the constant hassle and unresponsiveness I felt throughout this ordeal. It was a bad experience and am surprised it is Lowe’s. They have been better than this in the past.

Original review: March 21, 2022

I had a horrendous experience with an online order and delivery. I would have expected a big box store to have this figured out by now. Ordered upwards of $4,000 worth of material from store 2626 Raymore, MO. They transferred to store 1623 S. Kansas City due to them not having stock. S. Kansas City store canceled a large number of materials due to them not being stocked, without any notification. Delivery date was 3/20, they were a no show. Called online customer service, they were of no help because the local store was filling the order. Called local store and was hung up on. I went to the local store and was told part of the order was canceled due to lack of stock. Instead of store-to-store shipping, they gave a list of stores in the area that had stock. Their logistical problems were transferred to their customer. Keep the 10% military discount, I am taking my business elsewhere.

Original review: March 8, 2022

Lowe's November 4 I ordered 3 hurricane replacement windows and was given an estimate of 14 weeks. The salesperson, Richard ** ignored the design of the condo community that had grids for all windows and his concept of two windows with grids and center window without grids was rejected but apparently he communicated the rejected design to the window manufacturer even though the specs were changed. The windows arrived at the store and the installer could not install because the middle window was missing grid. Instead of getting a rush shipment of two plastic grids the salesperson simply sent an email to the manufacturer and went on vacation. The manufacturer said grid delivery would be almost three weeks later on March 24. Consequently instead of 14 weeks for installation my estimate it will be 22 weeks. Salesperson fails to expedite, disclose inform, delay information and answer text messages, calls to store department salespeople go unanswered.

Original review: March 8, 2022

I had my exterior siding replaced it was a messy one. They left the left over products on my driveway. I had to call the company, to pick it up. On the same contract, I had my 2 exterior doors that need replaced since August of 2021, I pay it cash. It was just completed today March 2022. I made lots of phone calls prior to this without good outcome. And I just realized that the door handles and locks are not part of the contract. How can you buy doors without handles and locks. If it is not included, the representative should had warned me. I was very stressed on this project. I had worst experience with this company. Never again I would be connected to Lowe’s Home Improvement. How I wished I just refunded the money and find a new contractor!

Original review: March 6, 2022

Lowe’s didn’t properly process an order pickup and did not process the payment for the order. A week later, they charged me again for the same purchase. I contacted both the store and customer service and they both said they can’t and won’t do anything about it. I just have to wait for them to fall off. The duplicate charge nearly emptied the available funds in my account which has caused an important payments for homeowner’s insurance and auto insurance to be declined.

Original review: March 2, 2022

Ordered over $2000 of wood and other products for a project as a delivery. My delivery was missing over $600 of plywood. The delivery driver told me that they knew the order was wrong but loaded him up anyway. He said because he was just a contracted driver that I’d have to contact the store for my missing items. Called the store twice that day and got put on hold for 40min. Called their 1-800 customer service line on two occasions filing a claim. Had to following up the next day after the store still failed to follow up with me. Talked to the store's operational manager twice and the lumber department manager over the next week. Twice they told me they would rectify the situation and twice they failed to even follow up with me. Never got my wood. Had to file a claim with my credit card today because Lowe's has been wildly incompetent. Absolutely disgraceful. Needless to say, as a man of principle, I will never spend another dollar at Lowe's.

Original review: March 1, 2022

BUYER BEWARE: Lowe's would LITERALLY rather kill me than fix their damages to my home. In 2020 I was diagnosed with two types of cancer, because of the extreme financial hardship imposed by cancer treatment as well as the terrible nature of one of these cancers (and its horrible statistics) coupled with the added stress and hardship caused by the pandemic, we were chosen by my oncologist office to be the recipient of the Christmas charity they do every year. We were asked to give a list of things we needed, including one "big ticket" item. For our "big ticket" item, we listed a new fridge- stating that our old fridge was not only too small but doesn't seal properly. Our 'Angels' went to Lowes's and purchased a fridge for us.

We were told by the organization to expect a delivery on my birthday (12/20/2020), this was after 6 months of red devil chemo, a complete mastectomy, a complete hysterectomy, and reconstruction, I was in the middle of radiation at this point). A Lowe's truck arrived at my house with a box from Lowe's, and this is where things went downhill. This was one of the WORST retail experiences I've ever had, these people proceeded to damage about 20 sq ft of flooring and break the leveling feet off of the new fridge, and THEN tried to tell me they weren't responsible for moving anything so they weren't responsible for the damages (the "anything" in question was the old fridge that they ASKED me where it should be moved to- I asked them to move it a total of 10 ft into our dining area).

They couldn't provide me with a number when I asked to speak to a supervisor, I couldn't even get them to keep their masks on IN my HOUSE, so I just called Lowe's. This was when I first heard of the company called RTL DIRECT, a contractor for Lowe's and so begins my real nightmare. This company has drug this out over a year, tried to get me kicked out of my house (it's a rental), tried to close my case for "lack of interest" after telling me they could only deal with the owner (who was cooperating with them), they have required REPEATED inspections and repeated bids- all of which I complied with, they have repeatedly told Lowe's it was resolved (according to Lowe's).

And despite me repeatedly furnishing Lowe's with written proof of RTL's misconduct (which has included things like having employees pose as supervisors on the phone with me, trying to tell me their inspector approved my claim for 'the amount of my deposit only' as if that's how deposits work and then instructing him to block my number after I told them I had spoken with their inspector again that morning and he denied this and asking them to intervene, I am fast approaching my lease renewal time (again) with RTL Direct once again trying to get me out of this place so they can do repairs cheaper and Lowe's (again) giving me the absolute runaround.

After reaching out (again) to their "executive customer service"- the first time I did this was last summer- and once again IMPLORING them to intervene- I've begged them for several alternatives from them advocating for me to them just doing the repairs themselves, I've been handed off to a woman who told me she couldn't help me last spring, and told me I have no choice but to deal with RTL Direct because my issue is with them, not Lowe's. I maintain that I NEVER hired RTL Direct for anything...

I made a purchase from LOWE'S. It's now been almost 2 weeks since Lowe's shuffled me off to this woman... I have called her several times, she has returned my call once (and didn't reach me). Meanwhile, my only contact for RTL Direct told me he would file harassment charges against me if I contact him again (this was during my second contact with him in a month's span). I am so shocked and appalled. (Any lawyers out there want to help me?)

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

I was in the store in OKC, on Memorial Rd. and was told by an employee he would page someone in the dept I was in. I waited for 15 mins and decided to call customer service from inside the store! First got Pro Desk, I told her I needed help in Plumbing, she forwarded me to Customer Service (instead of paging someone herself). I listened to elevator music for an additional 5-10 mins and then was hung up on!! I decided to leave the store and as I was leaving, the first employee I encountered must have seen the anger in my face and asked if I ever got any help. I told him nope, and I am going to Home Depot!!! As I was walking out, I heard the page for the plumbing dept. Too little-too late!!! Oh, I forgot to mention, as I was in the plumbing dept, the Appliance dept had to be paged 3 times before someone showed up to help another customer!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

I had contacted Lowe's through chat to ask about the Valspar 1 coat guaranteed paint. I told them I had used the paint, but they still said to go to the store to return it. They never mentioned reaching out to the manufacturer, which in fact, would have been much easier for us since our Lowe's is 30 minutes away. When we got to the store, we got a different story. They're telling us we can't return it, and to contact the manufacturer. The customer shouldn't have to deal with the fact that the Lowe's employees are not on the same page about policies. That's the frustrating part. The fact that we explained that we had driven so far and even had screenshots of the customer service chat telling us to return the paint, should have prompted the manager to see what they could do. Instead, nothing was done.

Lowe's is the only hardware store in the town that we live. There is a Home Depot 45 minutes away in another town. I can guarantee you that we will make this drive versus spending anything more at Lowe's. We did a house flip last year and we were in Home Depot at least 3-4 times a week. Over the entire year, we never had one instance of bad customer service that would prompt us to spend time to write a one star review. This is just bad customer service.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

I purchased a fridge, over the stove microwave, and a double oven from Lowe's, in 2018. After 6 months of having the fridge, it started freezing all my groceries and ruining them. They sent A&E out to repair it a total of 6 times within 6 months, to no avail. Finally, I had enough of the runaround and contacted Nikki in Customer Relations. She had the local Lowes store send me out a replacement fridge.

My microwave stopped working around 2 months ago. Lowe’s sent a company to work on it. They never got back to me, so I contacted them on 2/7/22. They advised me that an email was sent to Lowes on 1/31/2022, to notify them this would be a buy-out, which means that the microwave couldn’t be repaired. I called the local Lowe’s store and spoke to Daniel in the appliance department who had no information about this. I called back and spoke to Demetrius, a manager who had no information and referred me to their warranty department. I called the warranty department and spoke to several agents and was on hold for a total of 1 hour waiting to speak to the agents. I was advised that they were requesting a buy-out and that I would receive a refund check in 7-10 days for the amount that I paid for the microwave.

On 2/16/22, I called and spoke with Jakarta who informed me that it hadn’t been issued. I called the Executive office and spoke with Nikki who informed me that she would investigate it. She called and left me a voicemail message stating that a refund would be issued. So, nothing was done until 2/16/2022, until I complained to the Executive office.

I’ve been without a microwave for 2 months, now. Their warranty process is deceptive. When they sell you the warranty, they don’t advise you of the painful process and that you may be without your product for months, and that you will have to continue to follow up on the process, and eventually complain to the Executive office to get anything done. I will NEVER purchase an appliance from Lowe’s again!! They are beyond unprofessional.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

Lowe’s contracted out to Legacy’s Flooring who did my kitchen backsplash incorrectly. First of all, they grouted where it should have not been. Secondly their measurements were off which caused some of the tiles to not fit properly. Third, gaps between the tile and cabinets were too big and the grout left a gritty residue on my finished cabinets which is impossible to remove. FACTS: Use silicone caulk to fill the gap between any tile surface and cabinets. Caulk used to fill the gap between a tile backsplash and your cabinets will create a waterproof, flexible seal between the two surfaces. Grout will not effectively seal this gap. Not only is it messy where it comes in contact with cabinets, but it is also prone to falling out of gaps between two surfaces. If gaps are not sealed with caulk, moisture can infiltrate your walls, causing mold or destroying your backsplash.

This install was done on December 23, 2021 and the grout used between the tile backsplash and cabinets is already cracking and falling out. Legacy sent out one of their employees to inspect and they said what I was expecting them to say. It’s done right and he would have done it the same way it was done along with a lot more excuses for this lousy work. When I show pictures of this install to ordinary regular folks they say it is horrible. Since the company is bias and refuse to accept responsibility for this, I would like a refund of my money so I can get it done properly. I consider this a breach of my contract because I did not get what I contracted for. I might as well went with any old jack leg and got better resorts, or did it myself.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

Never EVER order anything from Lowe's, or use their services. We ordered a hot water heater on Sunday as ours had broken and we needed hot water asap. They weren't able to get out till Friday, which fine, it's a while but that wasn't the problem. But then the installer showed up alone on Friday, came inside, and said he wasn't informed there were stairs that the hot water had to go down, so he was unable to install it alone. So he left without installing the hot water. We called lowes and informed them of THEIR mistake of not asking for all the info the installer needed, and asked them to fix it, and they told us basically we were out of luck, and they couldn't come now until next Tuesday.

I have an important dinner tomorrow that I need to shower for, and now I'm screwed over. They refuse to give any money back or come fix their mistake in any way. They won't pay for someone to come out after hours to fix their mistake. They created an emergency and now refuse to fix it. It is completely unacceptable and I wouldn't risk using their services EVER, as they'll screw you over and not fix the mistakes THEY made. There are way better companies out there, avoid Lowes like the plague!!!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

I ordered a refrigerator that was in stock to be delivered Friday..Called to see where they were at only to find out that THEY rescheduled for Sunday. I explained to them that was impossible due to my work schedule. So they guaranteed Sunday delivery. The lazy delivery guys walked up my driveway, took a picture of ice next to my downspout and told me the driveway is too icy and had to be cleared and salted. I reminded them that this is Michigan and I have been without a refrigerator for a week. When I went inside to call the store…, they drove off. I called and cancelled any future delivery date and returned the receipt for a full refund!! The delivery guys looked like a couple of hood rats, that are sub contracted for deliveries! I will never step foot in Lowe’s again!!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

On 10/21/2021 I order carpet from the Lowe's store in Auburn, WA. It was supposed to be installed in the first of November. The second week of Nov. I called and they said it was on its way and would be at the installers within a week. I called the next week and they told me that the carpet had arrived and they just needed to confirm something with the installers by email. The last week of Nov. I called again and they told me that the carpet was in and they were still confirming things with the installers. The first week of Dec, I called and was told that the carpet had never been delivered and the manufacturer was out of stock and would not have any of that specific carpet in the near future. No company should ever lie to its customers.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2022

We ordered and paid for a washing machine from Lowe's as they were pretty much the only company that had it available. They set up an appointment to deliver it on Jan 29th telling us that the delivery window was from 8 AM until 8 PM. I questioned the giant window since it made us sit home all day waiting, but they told me that was the only option. So we sat home all day, never hearing a word. I finally called they at 7 PM to see if they were still coming. No, they were not… after sitting home all day. They claim they tried to delivery, but they did not. No phone call, no knock on the door and we never left our house. Lowe's price was $100 more than Home Depot, but Home Depot was out of stock. Now we are praying that they deliver it on Feb 1st and we will have to take off work to be here… But I do not trust them. I wish we had another option. I will be avoiding Lowe's whenever possible.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

1. Ordered clothes dryer that kept being pushed back and back. I made several calls and each time got a new later date...Now 3 months and 2 weeks from paying for it. Eventually I was able to find for them, as they were clueless, a dryer that was coming in on the ''next truck''. I asked ''is it mine?" and the answer was ''well if your name is on it it is!" I asked if I could GET my name on it and after many more phone calls and much more time, did.

2. I was given a delivery day and an 8-12 window and at 1pm I called asking if they were running that late. It turns out I was not on the schedule at all and was told to call the delivery co. (JB Hunt) who said Lowes never told them. After a few more calls talking to different folks (38 minutes worth)...Well, to make a long sad story short all they did was point fingers at each other...and this after me having to do all the calling, being put on hold and misdirected with no accountability, responsibility or apologies. 5 1/2 hours wasted in aggravation. I am now again scheduled and have been told the next delivery window will be 8am to 8pm. It seems me wasting a half day without a delivery is not bad enough, now I'll have to sit a whole day hoping they'll show. I'm not hopeful... and I am beyond angry. They have worn me down and all I can hope to do is warn you. If you do decide to order through Lowes, GOOD LUCK!

Lowe's Home Improvement Company Information