Liebherr Refrigerator

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

Liebherr Refrigerator Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liebherr Refrigerator?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liebherr?

Original review: May 21, 2022

I have purchased Liebherr fridge on 14th May from Vijay Sales Dombivli, but till 21st May no one came from company to give demo or fit handles after giving daily promises. Worst experience. I will never recommend anyone to buy this company's products.

Original review: May 13, 2022

Ice maker did not work from the start, replaced ice maker (3) yes 3 times, then the ice maker controller, then the motherboard over 2 year and that didn't work, then I was told, "Sorry about your luck because now after trying to fix it for 2 years your warranty has expired so you can try to fix it yourself" even though I was told that they would stand behind it to the end. It should be deemed a lemon and be replaced by a respectable business but it seems they are not one.

Original review: March 30, 2022

I have purchased 2 Liebherr fridges from Pittappillil Mavelikkara branch on last year. I am so impressed and I suggested the product to my friends and relatives. Especially they are sending their engineers for giving demo and clearly explained about the usages. Everything was coordinated by Mr. ** the Assistant Manager from Pittappillil, he was so helpful and professional to us.

Original review: March 30, 2022

Nice refrigerator. Easy to use. Having lot of spaces like So many racks. Able to keep all necessary products essential for purposes. Easy to clean. Able to adjust the temperature accordingly enough for kitchen purposes. I like it very much.

Original review: March 30, 2022

I am really satisfied with this product. The experience is fabulous and I appreciate the design they follow. The product come up with plain design but it look fantastic. I want the same brand in other home appliances too.

Original review: March 30, 2022

The product is value for money... Till now had good experience with this refrigerator. Hope this to be continued.. Need to be provide good services and I expect that service at a uncertain period. Thank you.

Original review: March 30, 2022

Very good product and special service. Interior of the fridge is very beautiful and when door open got alarm sound. I very like it and I suggest to our family and friends. Very secured covering back grills.

Original review: March 30, 2022

In my view, the product is Awesome product. Power consumption is very low. Worth buying. Worth money. Service is very good. I strongly recommend to all who are looking for buying a good refrigerator brand.

Original review: March 30, 2022

Experience intelligent ✓ and individual solutions ✓ for cooling and freezing. Gain more time for important things. More information at Liebherr. good service, experience mote, excellent service, well customer service

Original review: March 30, 2022

Product is value for money. Till now had a good experience this refrigerator of this to be continued worth money, good product, Need to be provide good services, the services and good but sometimes delayed.

Original review: March 30, 2022

Very good service from the Team Liebherr from the day of purchase. Excellent cooling and other features. Excellent design. So far so good with the working condition. Hope the excellence will continue for many years

Original review: March 30, 2022

I had already heard about the brand Liebherr as my brother is working at Germany. When we wanted a refrigerator to our house, my brother strongly suggest me to get a liebherr refrigerator. So went in search for it and got one. Superb product, looks premium.

Original review: March 30, 2022

Very good experience and very good product. I love this product and amazing product. The size of the refrigerator is big. Very comfortable use. This refrigerator have large freezer. Building quality is satisfying

Original review: March 30, 2022

Liebherr refrigerator performing very well without any disturbing noise and its cooling is very good. I can easily keep items in it because of its large size its performance. And one more important thing is that it consume minimum electricity

Original review: March 30, 2022

After we moved into our new dream house, we wanted to get a premium refrigerator. Our close friend who have suggested me Liebherr. So we went to the shop and we had purchased liebherr easy fresh model and we found it best in quality. Loved the product

Original review: March 30, 2022

Price worth product....happy with the working of the product.. Cooling of the refrigerator is also quite good.... Surely I will recommend this product to my friends and family. Really a good product..

Original review: March 30, 2022

Good experience and good quality product, low price and all customer satisfied, good service and maintenance keeping delivery and management have many more models and extremely interior is very cute product

Original review: March 30, 2022

I had used different other products and now I took Liebherr. The features and standard they maintain was absolutely brilliant. The Power consumption was too low and the way they designed interior was quite appreciated

Original review: March 30, 2022

I had a positive experience. I bought a Liebherr refrigerator from a nearby shop, I went there to purchase a different brand, but Liebherr promoter explained about the brand and the models and I was happy to see some good features and especially the storage facility in it. So I have happily purchased one. Good product.

Original review: March 30, 2022

Looking very nice and service also very good, more options available and price also good compare to others. Very nice finishing, working smoothly with sound less, cooling also perfect. For inside cleaning good options available.

Original review: March 30, 2022

I was aware of the brand Liebherr. Came across the brand had launched refrigerator here in India since few years. I had got good review from a friend of mine and finally got one. Good refrigerator great space, quality. Loved the product.

Original review: March 30, 2022

Liebherr the name says it all. The best refrigerator I've ever purchased. Top notch quality. It's noiseless. I've stuffed it with food and it's always fresh. I've been using it for the past 8 months and I'm completely satisfied with my buy.

Original review: March 30, 2022

The brand and this product is worth the money we spend and they have very well customer support and service. Choosen wide veriety of products and sales team helped to choose the right one for my requirements and they very good knowledge about and product requirements range and help the customer to choose the product the values their money.

Original review: March 30, 2022

I buy Liebherr fridge 2022 January red colour first. I think new brand wired but product after service but after sales and service good, product also excellent, this is my 2nd fridge compare with my old fridge. This is excellent space and adjustment, big vegetable box. Good product given by Liebherr.

Original review: March 30, 2022

Really satisfied by the product and service. I bought a refrigerator few months back, worth each penny. So far no complaints I also got it in a better market price. However, I think new technology can be applied to these products.

Original review: March 30, 2022

I came to know about Liebherr refrigerator from a close friend. Liebherr refrigerator is one of the best refrigerator which I had come across. I have been using since 3months. Top quality and accurate cooling.

Original review: March 29, 2022

Great product which is of great quality with German feel in every inch. We chose this one instead of the tried and tested ones because the very quality it gives in the mere touch and feel. The cooling and other parameters are also excellent and is extremely quiet.

Original review: March 29, 2022

Other than the strange noises from the fridge it's an affordable fridge for the price. Other than that it's a small refrigerator and needs only few space & it's spacious inside and inside the panels are made of glass.

Original review: March 29, 2022

You can believe me, 100 percent good product, you can buy this fridge, Liebherr is a quality product, I have purchased last year, cooling is very good. I am suggesting you to go for it. Value for money.

Original review: March 28, 2022

Very good product with many useful features for daily usage. Very good customer service. Explained very well regarding the product during the product demo.

I would recommend to everyone. Very elegant product from such a good brand.

Liebherr Refrigerator Company Information