2. Homeowners

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Liebherr Refrigerator Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liebherr Refrigerator?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liebherr?

Original review: April 20, 2020

When I went to buy refrigerator in the market, I liked the Liebherr refrigerator after seeing many brands there. The space for adjusting this refrigerator self is quite good. The vegetable box is also quite large. The toughened glass above the vegetable box is also very useful on which we can place our things. It also has a Spice Box option to contain spices which are not available in other refrigerators. Coolpad is a unique feature that can keep water cool in indoor and outdoor places. The power consumption of the Liebherr refrigerator is lower than other refrigerators. I am completely satisfied by purchasing this refrigerator.

Original review: April 20, 2020

I have purchased TCSS 3540 product from Electronic Store in January. I am quite excited to share my positive experience with brand. Liebherr as a brand has a good reputation and it is actually specialist in Refrigerator product. Some special things which I wants to highlights:-

# Door foam thickness is very heavy in comparison with competitive brand products which I find out help in maintaining cooling retention in whole fridge.

# Moon Cut Toughened Glass Shelves which very easily without giving strain to your back help in adjust shelves at different heights without removing & re insert, this feature especially adore by my mother and per inch adjustment options is also excellent & life saver.

# Vegetable Sorting System in vegetable box is unique & it helps to store fruits, vegetables in systematic manner which prevent Odour mixing & things are easily to search also.

# Unique drawer for keeping small items like my son's birthday celebration. I have keep leftover cake in same which actually save space & this box is also adjustable which is superb actually.

# Cool pack is actually very useful like I use same in my terrace party I keep beer, cold drinks on it for maintaining chillness for longer.

# Special boxes for spices my wife gives 5 star as I belong to typical north Indian family so keeping spices in these boxes increase their aroma freshness & prevent Odour mix up in other things as well.

# Shelves quality is very fabulous. I was quite stunned to find their flexible storage options.

# One more thing which I like the most is their cooling part, freshness of product which kept in same is very excellent. I definitely give full credit to their Compressor which they call Next Gen.

In nut shell being a German brand product quality, design, innovation plays important role & moreover they work on 100% space utilisation, all utility features & superb energy efficiency like just a 221 units per year energy consumption is quite fabulous I found, I believe 5 Star Ratings to performance.

Get buying tips about Refrigerators delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: April 19, 2020

Built quality and the design is an extraordinary when compare to other brands.. I bought Liebherr tcss2620 in the year of 2018.. from harsha electronics Mangalore. Working good and the flat design is very attractive. Will definitely give your kitchen a premium look, when comparing other brands it quite expensive but worth the money you are going to pay. Shelfs are easily adjustable and made my routine easier.. Loved this refrigerator. If you guys are planning to buy a refrigerator 200% you can go for liebherr and it's a German originated company and also I would suggest my friends and family, thank you liebherr.

Original review: April 18, 2020

I had friends and relatives who spoke quite highly of Liebherr. And because I trust their judgment, I decided to heed their recommendation. And I'm so very glad that I did, because my experience with Liebherr has been nothing short of wonderful so far. Spacious freezer, output design, compact, portable and ease of use is off the charts. Indeed, most of the features are satisfactory. There's VarioSafe room to store all of the cheeses, cold cuts, milk packs etc. That we consume as a family. That's obviously a very convenience. One more feature, Spice boxes system is very useful for my masala storage. First time I got, Vegetable sorting system, this is very good helpful for my Vegetable storage.

Original review: April 18, 2020

When I went to buy refrigerator in the market, I liked the Liebherr refrigerator after seeing many brands there. The space for adjusting this refrigerator self is quite good. The vegetable box is also quite large. The tuffened glass above the vegetable box is also very useful on which we can place our things. It also has a Spice Box option to contain spices which are not available in other refrigerators. Coolpad is a unique feature that can keep water cool in indoor and outdoor places. The power consumption of the Liebherr refrigerator is lower than other refrigerators. I am completely satisfied by purchasing this refrigerator.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

Had purchased the fridge in July 2019. Worked for a year and in August 2020 the cooling issue started. After demonstrating a complaint on 2nd Sept 2020 even after continuous follow up till date the service engineer has not dropped to attend the breakdown. Would not give even a single star for the product. They are not worth for that too.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

First fridge died at 2.5 years right after warranty expired, reason was pipes sandwiched in the fridge back burst and hence not repairable. Company offered me a new one for 400eur which I foolishly accepted (first one was 1300eur), same thing happened to my friend Nikos, burst pipes and fridge goes to be recycled, he too got the "offer". Kept only the icemaker from the first one just in case. At 2.5 years the icemaker doser died, service tech gave a part price of 600eur, so I have no icemaker since. And today the "Made in Germany" fridge completely died and me running to friends to store my mom's chemotherapy meds. Tons of local threads regarding this burst pipes "problem", I now regard this company as pure evil, they manufacture defective products on purpose according to where local laws allow them to do so.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

Just bought a freezer with a height of 1,75 cm and there’s no matching refrigerator??? They only sell refrigerators in 10 longer or smaller and besides that also different model design etc. This is my last Liebherr. Goodbye.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

Terrible terrible terrible. Two times I was fooled purchasing their refrigerators, no one helps you, no service, just the worst. I'm out hundreds in food & service techs. Please, redo your kitchen if you must, DO NOT PURCHASE, ever!

Original review: July 9, 2020

I bought this fridge in November last year for my Parents who are living in India and it broke down in 7 months. It took ages to get someone to look at it and so it took another few weeks to get the part ordered. Now company won’t have people who can come and fix the part and every time we call they are giving us different dates but no one is showing up on any dates given so far.

When other family member called and ask if we can order a new fridge and when can we get delivered the response was straight away, "We can deliver you next working day." So company have people to deliver the New fridge but not to attend the service for broken fridge. When we ask why is it like that the company spoke person don’t have answer for it.

My parents are senior citizens And living by themselves and now have to struggle with this situation on daily basis and don’t have any fridge to store food from last few weeks have to buy daily essentials everyday especially in Covid pandemic when they shouldn’t be going out much. There is lack of customer care and no one is being helpful even though fridge comes with 10 years warranty. I highly recommend not to purchase this product as you will have lot of trouble to get it fixed if anything goes wrong.

Liebherr Refrigerator Company Information