Liebherr Refrigerator

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Liebherr Refrigerator Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liebherr Refrigerator?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liebherr?

Original review: March 28, 2022

I have purchased a LIEBHERR single door refrigerator in August 2018. I thought that it is a new company. But while enquiring it is understood that it is it is a German refrigeration company with more than 65 years of experience. I took a chance and purchased it from their authorised dealer at Trivandrum. Till now product is working good and stuffed food is always fresh. Especially they are sending engineers for giving demo and clearly explained about the usages. Thank you Liebherr.

Original review: March 25, 2022

I purchased 365 liter capacity LIEBHERR Refrigerator in 1st week of March 2022. Service was good. Product has solid good quality build. Cooling effect is very good. It's noiseless. Compared it with other good brands available in market at different dealer shops and come across it at Tata Croma & Vijayasales. After seeing it physically & comparing it with other brands decided to go for it. Though one month is too early to comment on performance, so far we are satisfied. Also my neighbours & friends saw it and they too found it better in most of the aspects as compare to the refrigerator they have.

Get buying tips about Refrigerators delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 24, 2022

I am fully satisfied with refrigerator. I am first customer to buy this model fridge in Hyderabad. I was little confused initially to go beyond LG and Samsung but by knowing features of Liebherr model like easy fresh technology, interior and exterior look, I impressed and finally made my decision to buy. I have been using this from last 8 months, I am happy and never had any issues. My suggestion to GO FOR IT. Thanks, Naga.

Original review: March 23, 2022

Hi, I am Vrunda, I purchased a Duo 350 Ltrs Fridge from Liebherr Brand, it's nice Cooling, Best Quality compare to any brand, Previously I used LG, My friend is suggested to take this brand, fridge cooling performance superb & accessories, moon cut glass flexibility is excellence compare to my previous fridge. I am suggesting you all, it's very good to take.

Original review: March 15, 2022

Hii guys I had purchased a new Liebherr refrigerator from vijay sales, I had suggested by vijay sales employee.. with the explanation I had purchased it after using the refrigerator I had seen a excellent performance by refrigerator, perfect cooling and services is also good and I got lot of space in this and I had spice boxes also. I suggest to buy liebherr refrigerator to my friends & relatives also.... I suggest you also to buy such good product and it's worth of cost....

Original review: May 24, 2022

After buying Liebherr refrigerator within very short time (few months) problems started one after another. Frost due to improper drain, Water dripping inside the refrigerator and then the main door handle cracked. Liebherr kept replacing parts after complaints. All this happened within 8-9 months. Within warranty you will get service after that you have to keep paying after every few months. In first place, if the solutions offered were known to Liebherr why they waited for complaint. It is moral responsibility of the company to implement all the bare minimum technology upgrades should have been done before the product is sold. I regret my decision of buying Liebherr refrigerator.

Original review: May 21, 2022

I have purchased Liebherr fridge on 14th May from Vijay Sales Dombivli, but till 21st May no one came from company to give demo or fit handles after giving daily promises. Worst experience. I will never recommend anyone to buy this company's products.

Original review: May 13, 2022

Ice maker did not work from the start, replaced ice maker (3) yes 3 times, then the ice maker controller, then the motherboard over 2 year and that didn't work, then I was told, "Sorry about your luck because now after trying to fix it for 2 years your warranty has expired so you can try to fix it yourself" even though I was told that they would stand behind it to the end. It should be deemed a lemon and be replaced by a respectable business but it seems they are not one.

Original review: March 30, 2022

I have purchased 2 Liebherr fridges from Pittappillil Mavelikkara branch on last year. I am so impressed and I suggested the product to my friends and relatives. Especially they are sending their engineers for giving demo and clearly explained about the usages. Everything was coordinated by Mr. ** the Assistant Manager from Pittappillil, he was so helpful and professional to us.

Original review: March 30, 2022

Nice refrigerator. Easy to use. Having lot of spaces like So many racks. Able to keep all necessary products essential for purposes. Easy to clean. Able to adjust the temperature accordingly enough for kitchen purposes. I like it very much.

Liebherr Refrigerator Company Information