Compare Lawn Care Companies

Research top Lawn Care Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They offer all kinds of different services to help keep your yard garden landscape looking great and I love that. I want my yard and home to look its best and they really help make that happen from mowing, planting, trimming, everything you can think they do. I think they provide great quality and services. Things looked really nice when they were done which that's what matters. It looked professional. They are very reliable. I called and they came when they said they would and that's what matters to me and they did the services the right way and what they said they were going to do. It was a great value. Things looked nice and I didn't have to do it. They charged about what every other lawn care service charges but things were done right in a timely matter. You can't always get that.

The services they offer include lawn mowing trimming and also help with tree branches. They are very knowledgeable in many areas and very fast as well. The quality of their work is very good. It's fast and efficient. They make it clear as well that if you aren't satisfied they will work something out with you to fix it. They are very reliable. If you set an appointment with them whether you are able to be there or not they will be. They get the job done how you want it when you want it. The perceived value of their services is very high. I got recommended to use their services and I was very happy with it. The value of it makes it definitely worth calling them.

I appreciate that they are considerate and very happy with the results of my lawn. They cleaned my yard and it has never been professionally maintained. Wonderful and outstanding quality with their lawn service. It makes me satisfied that I didn't find any flaws with the performance. I highly recommend their service as they do the best they can to make their customers happy. They go above and beyond with their work. It isn't just mowing my lawn, they also make sure everything in my yard is well maintained which makes this company high quality. Really at a great and affordable price. Looks amazing and everything was executed well. I have never been so impressed with a company like this.

They can help you with whatever lawn services you need help with that you can't seem to do by yourself. I had them help with tree trimming and cleaning up my yard and now it looks amazing. If they say they can and will do something they stick to it. If they quote you a price for work to be done they don't ever change it. I will definitely be using them again because they know what they are doing. I have had them tell me what time and day they will start the work and that's the time they show up. They also call you the day before to make sure someone will be there the next day. The value of the work goes with the amount they charge and you have to be happy with the job so they get paid and they would like you to recommend them to others so they have to do a good job for you.

Wide array of services, it's great to be able to use one company for every service and not have to hassle with using multiple companies. Great quality, never had a bad outcome or service, customer service is amazing as well. Technicians are skilled and extremely helpful, willing to answer all questions and explain all services and fees. Very reliable. No bad services and people are very helpful. Never had an unanswered or non-returned phone call, I also received follow up calls after every visit. Very valuable and affordable. Fees definitely were low compared to level and quality of services offered. I'd definitely recommend them based on value and quality.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LawnAmerica?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Lawn America offered quality service from the get go and I was pleasantly surprised by the level of offered services they actually catered to for customer. My home has quite a bit to work and they worked it. The service reliability left a little bit to be desired because my services ended up being slightly late but the quality of work was above and beyond. Lawn America perceived value has to be through the roof because their services are both cheap and very accommodating to most people and businesses.

They offered almost everything lawn care related. I only needed a few of their services lawn and hedge work done. The quality of was outstanding. They did a very nice job and I was very happy with the job they did. They were very reliable. The value was great, reasonable pricing and they did an excellent job.

They did everything I needed and picked everything up right after and I had no worries about them taking up my time later in the day at all. I got it to myself. They were good because they had a great trim job and I think they did it pretty professionally compared to other places that I have used in the past. They come when I need them and do what I need them to for a good rate thru the day and I get to have my lawn cleaned at a fast rate that I could not do on my own. They didn't over charge me and I was actually able to afford more services than I could have normally at what most places charged me in the past.

They help with your lawn. They are amazing, they are very informative and I would recommend them to other people. My family always used them just because they have along people skills and do a great job. They are very good. They do everything they say they will do. They tell you in every step what they are going to be doing. I could not ask for better people to do my lawn work. They are reasonable on prices also. They are very reliable. They say they will be there they are there. And if something comes up and they can't be there they give you a heads up about it. I can't wait to use them in the future. Their value is awesome. They do a great job. I am a extremely satisfied customer. I will not use anyone else anymore now that I have experienced their service. They do a lot more for the cheap prices.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

LawnAmerica was founded in 1999 to provide lawn services to residential areas in Oklahoma and has since expanded to North Carolina. They offer lawn services, tree and shrub care, bug and pest control and holiday lawn decoration.

• Service options: LawnAmerica offers three different packages for lawn care, which provide different lawn maintenance schedules and different types of fertilizers. Customers can choose the best package for the type of grass in their yard and their budget.
  • Service areas: LawnAmerica has teams in Oklahoma and North Carolina. Interested customers can view specific service areas online or by contacting a local representative.
  • Natural products: Interested customers who want their lawn treatment to be environmentally friendly can select LawnAmerica’s Natural Choice program. Products in that program use organic based fertilizer, requiring less synthetic fertilizer and weed-control products.
  • Referral bonus: If customers refer someone else who signs up for a LawnAmerica program, the customer will receive a $25 restaurant gift card or can choose to have $50 donated to a select charity of their choice.
  • Blog: Anyone interested in learning more about lawn care can follow LawnAmerica’s blog. Topics include brown grass, webworm infestation and flower care.
  • Best for LawnAmerica is best for customers looking for a season-long lawn care and pest prevention services, including homeowners, landlords and commercial property owners.

Compare Lawn Care Companies