toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Michael,
Thank you for the honest review. You are a valued homeowner. I appreciate you taking the time to comment on Landmark.

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: June 2, 2016

The AC repairman was on time, very experienced and knowledgeable about his job. He worked on the AC in a very safe manner.

Hi Elissa,
Thanks so much for providing feedback on your Landmark experience. I see that you have taken the time to provide feedback on additional sites. We appreciate your business.
Should you ever have concerns with your service experience, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I am happy to help.

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

I chose Landmark as my home warranty provider as part of the closing process on my new house. I have completed my first claim with them and am beyond happy. I submitted the claim on a Sunday afternoon and received a response within 30 minutes (this was not marked as an emergency claim) with the next steps in the process, the repairman's contact information, and the service fee amount. I set up the appointment on Monday for service on Tuesday. The service company was very easy to work with, timely, and friendly. I couldn't be more happy with Landmark!

Hi Cole,
I am sorry to hear that you did not have a 5 star experience with Landmark. I can understand the frustration on the dishwasher issue. I am sorry the service request did not meet your expectation. We always strive to provide the best possible experience for our valued homeowners. I do appreciate your feedback. Hearing your experience is the greatest catalyst for change here at LHW.

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

Our realtor was the one that got us set up with Landmark and it was all taken care of when we purchased the house. And so far, I've done two different claims with them. The first time was for a minor issue and it wasn't a big deal. The second time, we have a couple issues with miscommunication between what Landmark had on file and what we actually had going on.

When our dishwasher broke, we called in and had the appliance guy come out. We paid him then he came back and said that our dishwasher's whole computer panel needed to be replaced. We then went about the process of finding out what we had to do. We got offered 370 bucks, less than half of what our dishwasher cost to get, so it ended up being a big pain in the butt. They wanted to give us a dishwasher that wasn't even remotely close in color and didn't have any of the features that ours had. Then they tried to tell us it wasn't gonna be covered because of the model of our dishwasher.

When we got all of our paperwork upon signing up, we were told that it was all covered 100%. But now we're not even gonna get half the dishwasher's replacement cost and we also had to pay the guy $60 to come out. By the time it was all set and done, I could've bought a new dishwasher. It would cost me $100 more to buy a new dishwasher without paying from the warranty to begin with. Landmark saved me $100, which is nice, but I'm really disappointed with it this time. It's better than not getting any help at all. I think part of the problem was that Landmark didn't realize our dishwasher had all these features to it. I don't know if they just assumed we had a plain dishwasher that didn't have anything but ours is worth $800 dishwasher with all the stuff my wife wanted on it.

When I called to have our AC and heater service however, it was great. They had guys out there and we got the service right away. So Landmark is good when asked for service done on an appliance but not so great when it comes to replacing an appliance. But I do understand that with any insurance company, it'd cost them more money to replace an expensive product and they're trying to make money too.

Hi Cindy,
I am sorry that you are not satisfied with the entire Landmark experience. Is there something I can help with? I am happy to help. Please let me know if I can assist you anytime.
Best,

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

I've only used Landmark Home Warranty twice. One was for the rekeying which was 60 bucks and the last was for a fan which was part of the coverage. The service is high, but I'm not into paying for the stuff.

Hi Glenn,
Thanks for taking a minute to share your experience with Landmark. I am so glad that we met your expectation on your water heater repair. We appreciate your business! Should you ever have a question or concern, you are welcome to contact me directly.

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

Always had great service through Landmark. Renewed my contract for another year. Definitely recommend, the Deluxe Warranty covers all my appliances. Had a leaking water heater. Service tech came out, said it was internal so they replaced the water heater. Would have cost me $1500 to replace but it was covered so that right there was worth the cost of the warranty. Very happy and pleased. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Landmark Home Warranty?

Hello Dot,

Thank you for providing this feedback. It sounds like we definitely did not meet your expectations and I sincerely apologize. I will research this issue right away and contact you directly with any questions. We want all of our homeowners to feel valued. I will work hard to find a way to assist you.

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

We had a preseason check-up for our furnace and during the process the Tech found a part was failing less than 50% capacity remaining. He advised me to contact Landmark to get auth to replace. When contacted the rep Brandy declined because the part had not completely stopped working, even though it was less than 50 % capacity. I called back and request a supervisor, while on hold for 30 minutes I auth the rep to repair and paid for the service.

When finally getting a supervisor on the phone she agreed that if less than 50% they should replace it under the warranty, and asked to speak with rep. I explained due to long hold time I auth the work he had done it and left due to other scheduled appointments. At this time I wanted them to reimburse for the part and call charge difference between my deductible of 70 and the 135 for the repair and to send me a check for 65 dollars. No, she could not do that since I've already paid. What kind of company is that? Certainly not service coordinated.

Hello Jamie,
I see that we have provided a so-so experience. I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations with the entire claim experience. Your feedback is taken seriously and we do appreciate your business.

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

We bought a pre-owned home so Landmark was selected for us. We have heard that Landmark covered some things that the other provider does not so it was a simple choice. Claims processing was easy. The way that they follow up with me had been a good experience. We had one issue and that was a little bit disappointing, but they were customer service-oriented nonetheless.

Hi Fern,
I really appreciate your feedback. I am glad that we were able to assist you in a positive manner. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Landmark Home Warranty came with the house we bought. The seller bought it. Submitting a claim with them was easy and the claims representative was very good. I would recommended them to other people.

Hello Michael,
Thank you so much for your honest review of Landmark! I appreciate you taking the time to review us online. I am so glad that your experience has been positive. We appreciate your trust in our company.

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

When I purchased my house, my real estate agent supplied the home warranty from Landmark at no cost to me. The first year I had the house, I had no claims. So when it came to renewal, everything in the house was covered and then I had to use the home warranty twice this year since I've renewed it. Submission of the claim was just a phone call and it was very easy. Landmark took my information and they contacted a subcontractor in the area to do the work. The subcontractor called me, made an appointment, came out and did the work. In my first experience, I found the problem on a Friday afternoon but couldn't get it fixed till Tuesday. It wasn't the fault of the warranty people - it was just a long holiday weekend. The second time I needed the home warranty, I called that morning, had a service representative came up and repaired the problem that same afternoon.

Landmark is very valuable, responsive, always follows up on email, and makes sure that the subcontractors calls me and set up the appointment. Then, they do a follow up that everything is done and that I am happy with the work. I have a very good experience - the prices are very competitive and the services are excellent.

Hi Perry,
Thank you so much for your honest review of Landmark! I appreciate you taking the time to review us online. I am very sorry that you had a poor experience with some of the independent contractors that we hired. Thank you for providing Landmark Home Warranty with this feedback as it is the greatest catalyst for change. This has been brought to the attention of our Contractor Relations Department. They will address this situation with the contractors involved right away. We apologize about any delays and disappointments in service and want to assure you that management is doing everything possible to ensure that a situation like this does not occur again. We always seek to provide a positive experience in a timely manner for our homeowners. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

The house that we bought was already under Landmark and part of our deal with the previous owner was that they would provide a one-year home warranty with the house. I've had a few technicians come out to look at our AC unit and most of them have been good to work with. However, the last company was not a very good one and we had a lot of trouble with them. They were the worst. We’ve also had two different companies come out to look at the pool pump. One of them, Supreme Pools, was really good. We’ve asked for them for return trips and they’ve always been excellent.

Hi Jeff,
Thank you for giving Landmark this opportunity to address your concerns. I apologize that Landmark has not met your expectation of service on the A/C and plumbing claims. We honestly do our best to provide every valued homeowner with a positive claim experience in a timely manner. I have received your complaint and will research what occurred during this situation right away. If you could please reach out to myself directly at enye@landmarkhw.com I would like the opportunity to acquire more information and provide an appropriate resolution. Your feedback is important to Landmark Home Warranty and we do not take this lightly. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

Landmark Home Warranty was recommended when we bought our house about two years ago, but it was quite difficult to submit a claim to them. Earlier in the year when it was summertime, we tried to get our AC unit fixed and it was recommended by Landmark to get the coils fixed first, which was about a $100, just to find out that the whole unit needed to be replaced. So, the $60 new unit cost is worse than $1,100 coils that didn't do anything for the system. It's been difficult dealing with them. They recommend something that cost us a lot more money, and it's just been problematic.

We're currently going through an issue with our toilet, and had a tech evaluate it a month ago to see exactly what the issue is because the toilet is a lot older than what we were told the house was. The tech told us that it was submitted in 1998, and we thought the house was built in 2007. That was also a problem that I have with the warranty company. It's a lot of pulling teeth to get resolutions in a timely manner. They got it fixed around September 29th. We tried to report it within the 30 days, but we hit the 31st day, so we had to resubmit $60.

Hi Dawnie,

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

We have been so, so happy with Landmark Home Warranty which we got thru our realtor. Landmark's claims process is awesome. We’ve used them a few times and they are so easy and just really on their game. I would recommend them.

Hi Rodney,
I am reaching out to you to personally invite you to leave your honest feedback about our company on some other social media sites. We love to get the word out that we are committed to our homeowner’s satisfaction. Our goal is always to provide excellent service for all your warranty needs. If for any reason you feel like you did not receive 5-star service, please contact me directly so I can help. Some of the sites that we monitor are: Thumbtack, YELP, (BBB) Better Business Bureau, Consumer Reports, Home Warranty Review, Google +, and (FB) Facebook. Please consider taking a few minutes to review Landmark on the Web. Landmark Home Warranty LOVES our homeowners!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

Submitting a claim to Landmark was easy. I just call and tell them what's going on. The only problem was we're out here in Arizona and there's only so many people that can do certain things and the guy who can is busy as a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest. So it took almost five days to get him to come to the house because my schedule didn't match his. I'm a teacher and I can’t just take off a day, but we were able to work that out. When he and his crew came in, they had to order the parts. They made sure that was gonna be covered, and it was. Then they ordered the part, came in and fixed the issue. They did exactly what they said they were gonna do.

Hello Rodney,

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

There was a one-year home warranty from Landmark that was part of the deal when I bought my house. Submitting a claim was easy. I just call them and say, “Hey, here’s what’s going on.” However, getting scheduled was tough because they were so busy. We’re in Arizona and there’s only so many people that can do certain things and their guy was busy as a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest. It took me almost five days to get him to come to the house because my schedule didn’t match his, but we worked that out. Once they came in, they had to order the parts and make sure that it was gonna be covered. They eventually found it was covered and ordered the part. Then they came in and fixed it. They did what they said they were gonna do.

Hello Linda,

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

We bought a home and our realtor had the previous owner take out Landmark Home Warranty for us. Everyone was very nice when we submitted a claim. We were having problems with the air conditioning and the guys that came out were very good and tried to fix whatever they could. However, we ended up getting a new unit and the guys turned up right on time and installed it. We had a great experience and would definitely recommend Landmark Home Warranty.

Hi Jared,
Unfortunately, I have not received the information requested about your contact information. I cannot research your situation until I have enough information to look you up in our database. At this time I am unable to research what occurred, implement training and provide an appropriate resolution. We always welcome feedback from our customers and I am hopeful for a future response. Thank you for giving Landmark the opportunity to serve you. I look forward to hearing from you.

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Oct. 22, 2016

Do not use! Landmark did not cover the heater replacement that was outlined and should have been coverable on their contract. The company they used was a long ways away and consequently didn't get around to even taking a look at the heater for a month. We had to live in a cold house (October) for a month for their company to tell us they wouldn't pay to replace it. Now we have to pay around 4k for something Landmark should have covered. Would not recommend!

Hello Glenn,

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

My friend has Landmark Home Warranty and she said they were a good company to go with, so I went with them as well. I filed my most recent claim a month ago. My thermostat was hanging up on 80 degrees and wouldn't get any cooler. The contractors were on time. A new part or two was installed and it got fixed. Everything went smoothly and the air-conditioning is fine since. We’re very happy with Landmark.

Hello Travis,

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

Submitting a claim to Landmark Home Warranty was pretty easy and straightforward. However, their online portal is horrible and cumbersome. I call them as it’s easier to get somebody on the phone, explain the situation and let them get it in the right bucket. Then mostly, I have my reference by the time I get off the phone. I hang that pole up, turn around and call the technician at that point. Air Zone’s been out a couple of times to deal with my AC unit and they sent the same guy both times. He’s been pretty good. I'm generally pleased with Landmark. They haven’t irritated me yet so I'll keep them.

Hi Ronald,
Thank you so much for taking time to post a review of your Landmark experiences. We are so thankful to have you as a valued homeowner. Please don't hesitate to contact me should you need anything,

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Oct. 16, 2016

I own a mother/daughter home. I have two full kitchens so two of every appliance, including refrigerators, washers, dryers etc. except only one furnace/AC unit. I pay $69.58/month that covers all of it. I pay only $60 per claim, which is paid directly to the vendor doing the repairing. That's it. $60 no matter how long or how many visits it takes to correct the problem. I recently had a problem with a refrigerator and, after two visits to replace parts, the appliance was deemed unrepairable and Landmark sent me a check to buy a new refrigerator. You can't beat that. I would recommend Landmark Home Warranty to anyone who owns a home.

Hi Kami,
I am authorizing a new plumber to come out on a 2nd opinion. You will not be charged an additional $60.00 Service call fee. Please note; if the issue is not something that Landmark covers, the request will remain a denial. There are exclusions for plumbing and water heater repairs.
CONTRACT - PLUMBING SYSTEM
COVERED: Drain Line Stoppages, Toilets, Plumbing Pipe Leaks, Whirlpool Motor & Pump, Shower Valve, Diverter Valve, Instant Hot Water Dispenser, Sump Pump (ground water only), Recirculating Pump, Water Heater (up to 50 gal.), Tankless Water Heater.
EXCLUSIONS: Adjustments, Plumbing Fixtures including Faucets, Bathtub, Shower Base Pans & Enclosures, Toilet Lids & Seats, Sprinkler or Solar Systems, stop & waste valves, Water Heater Vents & Flues, Vent Pipes, Septic Tank, Stoppages that cannot be cleared with Cable, Hydro Jetting, Stoppages due to Roots, Water Heater Heat Pump Attachment, Sewage Ejector Pump, internal and external Hose Bibs, Expansion Tanks, Energy Conservation Units, Noise, Electrolysis, Water Softener, Whirlpool Jets, Water Filters, Water Purification Systems, Bidets, Jet Pumps, Conditions caused by Chemical, Calcium, or Sediment Build-up, Caulking, Grouting, Inadequate or Excessive Water Pressure, Flow Restrictions in Fresh Water Linescaused by Rust, Corrosion, or Chemical Deposits, Basket Strainers, Pop-up Assemblies, Stoppers, Diesel or Oil Fired Water Heaters, Heat Pump/ Water Heater Combination Units, Leaks/ Damage caused by Roots, Water Heater Drip Pans, Ice Maker Water Lines, Main Water Shut-off Valve.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any additional questions or concerns. You will receive an additional email with the new contractor contact information shortly.

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

We have opened several tickets with this company since purchasing our home in Dec 2015. Plumbing, cooktop, fridge, swamp cooler, furnace tune-up and water heater. Every single time our experience with them has been a hassle and a headache. Last week we called for a pre-season tune up. We got the technician scheduled and the next day asked if we could also have them check on the water heater (of course paying the add'l $60 "because it's a separate system") because it was doing this popcorn popping sound. So we opened the 2nd ticket to have them service the water heater also. The technician comes out, checks and cleans the furnace and finds that the control board needs to be replaced. Then looks at the water heater, tells us it's over 13 years old, they are not built to run longer than 10 years, that it's not pressurized correctly, it's a huge safety hazard that could explode and should be replaced ASAP.

Well surprise, surprise... it's going to cost us another $60 to repair the furnace, the technician has the part in stock but Landmark said "No, we can order it cheaper someplace else, you'll have to wait" and they denied our claim for the water heater because "it still functions, it still heats the water". Are you kidding me? In one day I'm going to be out $180 and my children sleep in the room above a ticking time bomb!! When did a family's safety get put below a company's balance sheet?!! Don't buy a warranty from this company, don't sell a warranty from this company, don't do business with this company!!! When our contract is up I will not be renewing with them and I have also told my realtor to not recommend this company to their clients ever again.

Hi Aaron,

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Oct. 13, 2016

Landmark Home Warranty is the second home warranty company I’ve worked with. I previously had a different provider but they were terrible. They were impossible to work with. There was a number of experiences with them which were all disasters. I was very skeptical coming into this interaction with Landmark but I was extremely happy. It was a totally 180 different experience working with Landmark. Submitting a claim was about as straightforward as I could possibly hope for. I had a plumber out here and he was awesome and very professional. He explained what he was doing. He was prompt and he communicated well.

Hello Hunter,
I apologize for your frustrating claim experience. I understand that it is upsetting to find out something is not covered under your warranty. It is always frustrating to have expenses that you did not plan for. I apologize that Landmark has not met your expectation of service on this claim. We honestly do our best to provide every valued homeowner with a positive claim experience in a timely manner. I want to assure you that management is doing everything possible to ensure that our valued homeowners are taken care of within the warranty. Your feedback is important to Landmark Home Warranty and we do not take this lightly.

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

BUYERS BEWARE! I am a Realtor and have been using American home Shield warranty for all of my clients since before I can remember. I wanted to give Landmark a try but didn't want to referred a company that I have never used before. I waited until I purchased my own home to try a new home warranty company out. Three days after I purchased my home and went with Landmark, my A/C motor completely broke. My air condition shut down!! The temperature outside was pushing 104.

I try to get in contact with Landmark for hours upon hours (emailed, called and left voicemails for the hotline number and the local sales rep here in Fort Worth TX. Texts as well) with no luck. I had no choice but to hire a air condition company to come out and replace my motor. I paid $500 for a new motor and was never reimbursed as PROMISED by Landmark. They refused to refund me. I went back-and-forth with landmark for 3.5-4 months with no resolution. I would highly recommend going with another home warranty company that will actually do their job, take care of you and your new home that you purchased. I'm glad I tried them out before referring them to any of my clients.

I'd also like to mention that the landmark's website has a A+ Better Business Bureau icon and advertises a A+ rating... which is a complete lie. Landmark's rating is C- on the Better Business Bureau website. Ha! Landmark's website is almost as reliable as their service. Attaching ALL corresponding details of my horrible experience shortly. More details to follow. Please choose your home warranty company wisely guys, get advice from your Realtor and READ REVIEWS! Best of luck!

Hi Stephen,

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

I filed my claim electronically after I had called an hour earlier. LHW email right away and I followed up with the provided plumber who also moved quickly to schedule me. LHW communicated with me via email to ensure the process was working as it was supposed to. I received post work emails to ensure my satisfaction with the work performed. I was very satisfied with the amount of communication from LHW. I do recommend you file your claim electronically via their website.

Hi Mark,
Thank you spending your valuable time to provide feedback on your Landmark experience. We always strive to provide the best possible claims experience in a timely manner.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

Great service, Great Contractor! He called and made an appointment to come do the repairs exactly when I was told he would, he was very flexible so that I could meet him when I was off work. Repairs were done and everything is in working order to my satisfaction. I would recommend this plumber!

Hello Wade,

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

I will just copy and paste what I sent to the company as my complaint. In short, they brought a contractor out to look at a problem on the fridge from an issue they later tell us is not covered when we told them on the phone the exact issue with the fridge. They then send us an approval email to send someone out to do the work. They do not answer the voicemails and dodge our calls until they know we are not giving up, then finally tell us the work is not approved. When we try to cancel, they want to charge us a cancellation fee (after only two weeks of coverage), as well as charge us for two months of service (again, after only two weeks of coverage). Please use Old Home Republic. They were a great company to work with. We bought this coverage because it had an Advantage Plan to cover Refrigerators. At least, we were told it did...

Why oh why did I leave Old Home Republic. What a surprise, so much more to cancel than should even be considered reasonable. First off, 2 months of coverage used? My service started when I moved in to the house. I haven't even been here for a month. Is this just a math error, or is Landmark trying to grab even more money from me? I have already given up enough money to have a home warranty program, I shouldn't have to give more money back just to leave a company that refuses to do the work THEY HAVE BEEN PAID TO DO.

Your company sent out a contractor for a service fee we paid to come fix our fridge. When we called it in, we clearly stated we needed to have the fridge repaired because the ice maker was leaking from the water line. So of course your company says, "No problem, we will gladly take your money and send someone out." The service technician comes out, clearly finds the issue, lets us know it is covered by the home warranty program, then leaves. We then get an APPROVAL TO DO THE WORK on the fridge from your company (Which I still have), and do not hear back from your company until we have to call at least 3 times through 4 days.

Finally after hearing back, your company decides they don't want to do the work anymore. Your company wants to tell us water lines are not a part of the program and are not covered. If we told you this was the issue in the first place, WHY WOULD YOU STEAL OUR MONEY AND SEND SOMEONE OUT HERE? In the Landmark Home Warranty Contract, read Section 2, then read Section 3. This was all done and deemed successful. Even improper repairs are supposedly covered in our plan, as we paid extra for the Advantage Plan. I will be sending the Better Business Bureau the copy of the Approval that your company so easily decided to ignore and not want to do.

Hi Ginny,

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

Landmark Home Warranty looked like it covered all the basics that we needed. My experience in submitting a claim has been great. I used to do it over the phone but I do it online now. Their technicians have been good to us except one that we didn’t really care for but overall, they do a good job. For the price, they cover a decent amount of things in the home.

Hello Marcee,
Thank you for giving Landmark this opportunity to address your concerns. I apologize that Landmark has not met your expectation of service on this claim. We honestly do our best to provide every valued homeowner with a positive claim experience in a timely manner. I have received your complaint and will research what occurred during this situation right away. If you could please reach out to myself directly at enye@landmarkhw.com I would like the opportunity to acquire more information and provide an appropriate resolution. Your feedback is important to Landmark Home Warranty and we do not take this lightly. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

My realtor purchased a home warranty for me when I recently purchased a home. The air conditioner fan motor went out during record temperatures in Southern AZ. They gave me the name of a company that could come out and look at the problem... The problem was the company couldn't come out for 3 WEEKS!!! With daily temperatures above 110 DEGREES. Unacceptable!!!

Then the REFRIGERATOR STOPPED WORKING PROPERLY. HAD TO TURN THE TEMP CONTROL TO THE MAX COOLING AND IT STILL WASN'% keeping food COLD. Then it started leaking water from inside the unit. I called them and once again NO REPAIRMAN FOR OVER 2 WEEKS!! When he finally came out said there were way TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE REFRIGERATOR TO FIX!! He called Landmark and told them exactly that. I got a call an hour later saying that my refrigerator was not covered under my policy and it was supposed to be under the policy statement. This company is terrible. You sit on hold on the phone for hours trying to get a hold of someone. When you do they don't speak proper English.

Hi Dennis,

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

When I filed a claim, Landmark Home Warranty got the job done. Their reps were quick and polite and the technicians have been good. Everybody was helpful.

Hi Laura,
I am so sorry to hear that Landmark has not met your expectation of service. I see that our Claims Department has been reviewing the denial on your unit. I know it can be very frustrating to have costs you did not expect. We always seek to provide a positive claim experience for every valued homeowner. I apologize for the frustration and delay, and will provide this additional feedback to the Claims Department.

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

I opened a claim due to a leaking under my sink every time I turn on the food disposal. The contractor came here and in 2 minutes said the seal was broke, charged me $60 fee and promised to come back after with the parts. Later the same day Landmark denied my claim saying it was caused by improper use. I immediately talked with the contractor and he told he NEVER told them it was improper use. He confirmed there is NO way to say it was improper use or not. Then I am assuming Landmark made that up just not to cover the fixing. I am out of $60 and still have the leaking.

This was not the first time they deny a claim. They will EVER find a reason to not cover the service! If you are considering buy their warranty, think again! You will NOT save any money because every time you open claim you will be out of $60 and most likely your claim will be denied. I opened a claim with BBB (Better Business Bureau) against them because I feel like this business is a scam. Not to mention every time you need to call them be prepared to stay in line for 30-40 minutes.

Hi Andra,

enye@landmarkhw.com

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

My daughter recommended Landmark Home Warranty and it's easy submitting a claim to them. Everything’s been professionally good except for one plumbing company at my daughter’s out in Gunter, Texas. Landmark's not using them anymore but that was a disaster for about three months. Nevertheless, I would definitely recommend Landmark.

Landmark Home Warranty Company Profile