toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The company is a very good company to the deal which I've never had any problems trying to get them to service any of my appliances for my air conditioner or anything you call in and have them out here, or you can get your own to come in. Really appreciate American Home Warranty.

The A/C stop pumping out cool air, the fan continued to work just no cold air. I contacted American Residential Warranty, they gave me the number of a contractor close to me, I called them and the tech that came out identified the problem and repaired it within minutes. The whole process was seamless from start to finish. I am glad that I purchased the warranty and would recommend it to family and friends.

My last service request was for my dishwasher. During the time waiting for service, evaluating the problem and waiting for the part to come in I have been contacted several times by the company. They were making sure that I was being attended to in a timely manner. I appreciated the extra service. Just the special calls show us that we are not just a number but your company do appreciate us as much as we appreciate the service given. GREAT JOB ON THIS CALL!!!

Dale handled the situation professionally, with efficiency and patience. Which was needed after the debacle I experienced in July. Even in follow up calls to Dale I received the same.

Water Heater. Only cold water was coming into the faucets. The pilot light was not burning. The heater is gas. The technician replaced a part and light the pilot. I believe the part was a couplet.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Residential Warranty?

Representative kept me abreast of everything he was doing. Also have information on the workings of the fridge. Will look for my next appliance at Sears. He is a very good representative for Sears and the quality of work and service given to their customers.

My AC blower motor went out. I called my AC and he said it's going to cost me between $500-$600. He was not in favor of dealing with my home warranty company based on his past 15 years experience and dealing with warranty companies. He wasn't expecting a resolution for another 3-4 days. American Residential Warranty took care of the cost, spoke to my AC guy and approved the transaction the very minute I got my blower replaced and fixed. Thank you ARW. I highly recommend them.

I am very pleased with the service. The air conditioner blower was damaged. The vendor that came to repair this was very good and helped resolve the problem. Thanks.

None people found this review helpful

I called because my Maytag was not working. It had a f1 code error. Sears came to my home and repaired it. I am very grateful that I purchased my home protection with your company.

The air in my house stopped blowing cold so I called American Residential and they sent Moncrief Air to fix it. The servicemen was polite and knew the problem right away. They had to replace 2 parts on the compressor so they came back later that day with the parts and now it's working perfect!

I called ARW back in July to have them come fix my dishwasher that wasn't working. They sent a tech out in a couple of days that was very knowledgeable and professional. They had the problem fixed that day and has been working great since. ARW even called me after the service to make sure everything was working to my satisfaction. Great company. Highly recommended.

Thank you for being there for my wife and I! Our experience with American Residential Warranty has been great. Over the years between our water heater, HVAC, microwave, fridge and most recently our dryer we have wasted thousands! We've seen these guys on TV a thousand times and finally called. Earlier this summer our HVAC went out. ARW was there when we needed them. The repairman left my wife and I feeling very comfortable and was there within hours. Thank you guys!!!

None people found this review helpful

My garbage disposal was acting up. ARW had a plumber come out the next day and authorized him to replace the unit immediately. I could not be happier with the whole experience and how it was handled.

None people found this review helpful

I purchased a warranty as peace of mind, but when my refrigerator stopped working the week before I had family coming into town to stay with us, I was extremely happy I had the plan. The refrigerator was repaired and the claim was covered and the plan has already paid for itself in the first year. ARW has great customer service, too, which is unusual this day and age!

None people found this review helpful

The service I received from American Residential Warranty was excellent. This company is professional, reliable and offers fast service. I've called them a couple times and was very happy with my service on my A/C and refrigerator. I highly recommend using them over any other warranty company. Thank you American Residental Warranty.

I have used American Residential Warranty for a variety of needs for my home (which was built in 1938). The service has always been prompt and professional. I highly recommend.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Hi Vincent of Salt Lake City, UT,

I'm glad we were able to speak today about the problem you had with your past service experience. Thank you for being a valued customer, and we look forward to servicing you in the future.

Sincerely,

ARW

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

I called ARW because we weren't receiving cold air from our ducts. So I was not sure what the problem was so wanted it checked out. They sent a tech out and he said that everything is ok, not sure what the problem is. I mentioned to him that I noticed that they duct work was extremely cold. So he assessed that the duct are leaking cold air. That is not covered by the warranty group. So lo and behold, I got a bill from the warranty group via the air conditioning company for $80.00. This does not make me happy. I have been with ARW for over 10 years, @ $68.00 which would added up $8100. They want me to pay for the $80.00. I will and I will then cancel my service with them and as well as my two family members, which we had them join the group. Moral of the story is... don't ** off the customer.

I recently became a customer of this Company and I immediately was impressed with the service provided to me. My A/C had went down and I had someone out there in no time. I would recommend them to anyone.

None people found this review helpful

Tech arrived on time and found the problem, located the replacement part and said he would be back between 1-3 pm. Arrived back at 2:00 pm and proceeded to fix the problem which was not what he originally thought it was. Spent 1 1/2 hours trouble shooting and correcting the problem.

None people found this review helpful

I will give the service I received a 5. Your people are always nice and pleasant and whatever company you select are nice as well. It is a Blessing to be able to call on your company for service on our appliances or the products that we have. I tell people about your company and your services. Thank you again.

None people found this review helpful

My claim is not yet closed, but American Residential Warranty has been very helpful thus far. I only left off one star because the website indicates that you can call in a claim 24 hours a day, seven days a week and it seems that you can only leave your information at this time and need to wait for a callback. It is a bit misleading.

None people found this review helpful

Called to advise of problem with A/C and was told to call Liberty heating and air. I called and was advised it would be maybe two weeks before anyone could be able to look at my unit. They were very nice but just unable to get here any faster. Super nice folks. So I was told to call Alliance Mechanical. I did and they came out same day, serviced my unit and it's working okay. They also were professional and did a good job.

None people found this review helpful

When I brought my warranty from America Residential I thought it was something to get your money but no. They are they say warranty it's what they do stand beside everything you pay for in your agreement. A true warranty company and yes I would recommend them to the world... This is a great company.

None people found this review helpful

Have been with ARW for a few years now. Recently my A/C broke on weekend and they got someone to repair it the same day. They came through when I needed it the most.

None people found this review helpful

It can be very difficult to take time out of the day to get a broken appliance fixed, so I got an American Residential Warranty plan! When my garbage disposal broke, filling out a service request was simple, and it was repaired within the same week!

None people found this review helpful

They are there when you need them... Excellent customer service and responsiveness... Thanks!

American Residential Warranty Company Profile