2.18/5
Based on 38 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

38 Lamps Plus Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

I was looking for ceiling fans, they had an excellent selection on display and even more that they went over with me in their catalogs. There was also a large selection of models and finishes of outdoor lights, and indoor ceiling, wall, and bathroom lights to select from which were on display, and they also had a large selection available by catalog. I was impressed that they had more of a variety than other local stores. I purchased a ceiling fan which I use daily constantly for several months at a time in Arizona and it is extremely well made, quiet and energy efficient. It is also extremely attractive.

It is an excellent value both energy wise and for aesthetic purposes. It does an excellent job of keeping the room cool, has a remote with several options on it, and is extremely attractive. The sales rep took their time helping me, showing me the sizes and colors that the models in the catalog would compare to, went over the features and appropriateness for the different room sizes we were purchasing for, and comparison to the other models. They did not try to upsell me.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

The selection is wide and varied. There are table lamps, floor lamps in many styles, sizes, colors and materials. There are wall sconces, over the counter lights, bathroom lighting, chandeliers, hanging lights and built in lighting. Any type of lighting fixture with a wide selection of prices can be found. The lamps and hanging fixtures I purchased are very durable and sturdy. I have had the hanging lights for 10 years and they still look new. The lights look very high end and expensive, with detailing you would find in a much more expensive product. I was very happy with the quality. I was pleased with the quick service and the help I received with my order. Friendly and helpful employees who gave me their full attention. They listened to what I was looking for and made suggestions without being pushy.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

The variety they have in this store is great! They have everything for your lighting needs and they offer them at very good prices for everyone's budget. The products I have bought are of very good quality. I know that I will be able to use them for years. I believe the value is worth what you will pay for most of the products they carry. Customer service at my location was good. The only bad thing was that there was only one cashier and so there were a few people to ring up. I think they could've done better to have enough staff.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

I bought a beautiful Martha Stewart lamp there and a stand alone tree type lamp with three branches. Looks beautiful in my living room. I also bought a sofa table there with pineapples on the legs. Also bought night light turtles for me and my mother in law, and also bought a decorative light that has wrought iron stems and light up roses. It's beautiful. It is a place I always enjoy shopping. As I said I have bought several products and their durability has been all you could ask for. No problems even though some have been shipped across country, everything has always worked just like it should.

Their prices are very reasonability and the quality is very good also, and beautiful design, and style for everyone. I would good back for their products over and over if I needed more but everything last and is durable and beautiful. Wonderful customer service. We bought while we were on vacation and they shipped our products home for us waiting to shop so we would be home before they arrived.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

They have many different types of lighting systems to choose from. I felt like I wasn't being hurried, and they were very helpful. They had a very knowledgeable staff that were willing to show me all the lighting systems I wanted and compare the different ones to help me pick. The ones that we picked have lasted and still look amazing. People compliment them every time they come over and wanting to know where we got them. They are easy to clean and have made it through many different storms. They look like they are a very expensive piece but they were great, budget-friendly place. We were able to get enough new lighting systems for our whole house, as well as outside. My customer experience was amazing there. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. They went above and beyond to help us out when we weren't totally sure what we wanted.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lamps Plus?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

They had anything that you could possibly want - lights, fixtures, bulbs, lamps, any and everything to light your home. If there was anything that you could want this store is the place to get it. Great customer service and employees, kind and know what they're doing. Everything they have is durable, don't break easy. Great products. This is the best place to buy your lighting needs, would recommend to anyone that is needing lighting for their homes. The value is great, cheap prices for great durability of their products. I don't believe have seen a better place that has great items and cheap prices that is durable and different varieties. Kind people that know what they're doing and how to help if there is a problem on some things. Could believe they could be some faster but I know a job is hard so I believe that they're doing great in their job roles and for their community.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

They had so many to pick from. All real nice and high end looking. I loved them all. I had a tough time picking one though. But once I got it home and hooked it up, I knew I made the right choice for my household. They're very tough, hard to break. Thank god. Knocked mine down once or twice but didn't break or crack. I would definitely buy another one for my household again. They have a huge value. I love the one I have and would tell anyone to buy one. It's well worth it in the long run. I'm very happy with it.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

There were many shapes sizes and colors available. I really did not need to look anywhere else. The selection was great. I would definitely recommend them for all lighting needs. The lighting I went with is very well made. Very durable, easy to see up and looks amazing. I am very impressed with the durability of these products. In my opinion, the lighting is worth every single penny I spent. I would not change a thing about it... I would highly recommend it. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Had an answer to every question and made me feel like they really wanted to help me make the right decision.

Lamps Plus Company Information