La Cornue Ranges and Ovens

Compare Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves

Research top Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Great size, nice color, beautiful sight, quite good. Very expensive though but worth it. Great and easy to use. Very useful four burners that work good. The value was over 9 thousand but it is very much worth buying. The metal is tough so it will be hard to get a scratch on it. Very great. The appearance of the stove was gray, made out of metal, big and shiny, touch screen with knobs and a clock. The size was about 3 foot tall 2 foot wide, big heavy and the size of two stoves put together weighed around 110 pounds and short enough for short people.

The product works very well and I've never had a problem with it. I would definitely recommend it to all of my family members and friends. I think the value was really great and I would buy another one next time around and would recommend others do the same. I would use this product again. It's not as visually appealing as I would like but it's not horrible. I would much rather have a less appealing looking product than one that doesn't work well. The size is perfect since it's customizable and can fit in any kitchen, dining room, etc. I don't think it takes up too much space and I think it's a good fit.

Easy to use and worked better than any other product in comparison. I couldn't have asked for more and would definitely recommend to all of my friends and family members. This product is a high value item and didn't seem cheap or breakable by any means. I believe the price is justified by the high value you receive in return. This product looks great and its appearance will only add value to any home. It has a very high-tech and clean look to it which is a sight for sore eyes. The size of this product is very typical in comparison to other similar products. It's not too big and not too small so it seems to fit into any home just right.

It was an amazing product that lived up to the hype that it was advertised for. The worked really well and it was quiet too, so that was definitely a bonus. The price was very inexpensive, which I was surprised with because it worked so well. A payment plan was set up so that I could pay it in full. It was smooth and shiny and wonderful. It had a lot of cool knobs and accents that made the product look real cool and it made the product surprisingly efficient. It was not too big and not too small. It was just right in size and fit in with the other things in my house. It also provided a good amount of room in front and behind.

It cooks and bakes efficiently and works great for any form of cooking and is very durable to operate. I can use it all day if I want to and it will operate great and will last for a long time. it's safe to use and has all the features that I need to whip up a delicious meal or snack without any hang ups. I love it very much and does and has the ability to perform the things that I want it to do with ease. It is well made and is like a buddy to me. It is well constructed and very sturdy and will last me a very long time and is very appealing in design, color, and features that it has that aides me in every way. It's not too small nor too big and can hold quite a bit of food that I can cook all at once and has lots of room for me to clean after use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La Cornue Ranges and Ovens?

It works well and the company is a perfect fit for me. Overall, a nice product to have, considering the competition brands on the market. This one is considerably well liked by most of the people I know. The product's value is very well of quality. I cannot say enough good things about it. I'm happy with it. Great appearance. Very well done for such a new brand. I am very satisfied with the product and will recommend it to all of my very well known friends and co-workers. The size is good enough and I am sure that others will like the size as well. I'm pretty sure everyone else will like it as well just because it is decent sized.

Durable, safe, easy warranty, stainless steel. No issues with it so far. My husband is a chef and loves the gas grill double oven space. Also the style is amazing - fit our families' style - the fridge, dishwasher. The value is great. The stove is working amazing. It matches eco-friendly double oven stainless steel. Good for my family. We love to cook. So stylish - stainless steel, very beautiful, matches the other appliances, safe for the family. I love it. My family is very happy with it. The size fits perfectly in my kitchen. We have a pretty big kitchen. We bought the double oven and stainless steel. It matches the other appliances. Fits our lives perfectly.

I like the brand. It is a good stove. I like it very much. It is a reliable price of equipment. I have a family of four so I need something reliable and that will last a long time. It was a good price that I paid for it. We all like it. As a family of four we are on a tight budget most of the time and need something reasonably priced. We got a black one and I was happy with the color we chose. Most of our appliances are black and stainless steel. We would order another one again. The size was perfect for us. We really enjoy it and would purchase again if we need a new one. We love it. We couldn't ask for a better price of a stove.

Not hard at all to use and learn. My whole family could learn and especially the kids. I recommend this brand for its simplicity. It does not make a lot of noise. It is a good value for its price and what it does. I do not have any negative complaint about the product or the company. My whole family likes it.

High-quality brand, I have never had any problems, works well, fits right where I want, good for food preparation. Like the color, the style. Was not as high priced as I thought it would be. Good value for the performance that I receive from it. I'd recommend buying because you really are saving money on its performance. It has a very nice appearance. Goes well in my kitchen with my other appliances. Does not look outdated. Looks trendy. Looks of high quality not low end, does not look cheap. The size is not too big or not too small, just right. Nice and roomy to cook more than one item. You can pick a certain size if they have it available.

It works amazingly well, I didn't expect it to work as well as it does. It looks stunning and performs like a dream. Needless to say I am pleased with my range. It's worth its weight in gold and has so far been worth every penny. It was pricey but then again anything worth getting is a bit pricey. But I honestly have to say it is worth the money I spent on it, there are no cold zones and it handles smoothly. I would say this was worth the amount I paid for. It's a beautiful stainless steel and is easy to clean which helps keep it looking brand new, I was floored with how a range can look so modern. It's stunning, sleek and fits in with any kitchen. It is the standard size most ranges are. I wasn't expecting anything super compact but it does take up a bit more space than your usual stove but then again the point of having a range is to be able to cook more.

Very good product, been over a year and still brand new, hasn't had no problems or anything. Overall rating I give 10 stars, worth the money and the quality is top brand. The product is nice and will never give out. It has a nice look to it, doesn't give out too easy, it has a good build and finish. Would recommend this product to anyone. Very good quality, well built for a good product, has no dents or scratches, still kicks up when suppose to, doesn't get too hot nor cold. Size doesn't make a difference but could be just a little smaller and works good in a well open area not for small kitchens but overall best money I spent.

At the beginning we are not sure of pay the requested for a cuisine... But this became in a invest instead of a cost. It is functional, beautiful and it is not difficult to keep it clean. At the beginning we considered that it was a very expensive accessory for our cuisine, but as much as we use it, it cost each cent that we paid for it. It looks quite vintage and made my home an IN fashion place. I enjoy use it and it looks gorgeous in my kitchen and match with our titanium look refrigerator. At the moment when we decided to buy it, we believe that the size is quite big for our necessity, but it was the best that matched with our space and it perfect for us.

It bakes right every time. Heats up fast no problems. Range had even heat and buttons and switches are easy to use. Had no problems for it breaking down. Runs every time. You can buy a different brand but it will break. This range will last and last. Good price. I will never buy a different brand. I tell my friends and family how great the price is. Great collection of color. And great style. It will be in style for years to come. It matches my other appliances well and everyone comments how nice it looks. It fits the kitchen space great and enough space to cook everything just right. You don't fill like a small area. Not too heavy to move.

La Cornue Ranges and Ovens Company Profile