4.0/5 (16 ratings)

About La Cornue Ranges and Ovens

La Cornue Ranges and Ovens Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La Cornue Ranges and Ovens?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about La Cornue Ranges and Ovens?

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I am sad and confused by the 3 negative reviews of La Cornue Ranges! La Cornue is the Bentley of home ranges and I love mine! IMHO, anyone can cook with a La Cornue range! There is a minimal learning curve and it allows anyone to cook well. The La Cornue company used to be family owned. Shipping took months and required a translator. Today it is owned by the Middleby Corporation. Which owns Viking among others. There is also a new range called the Tuscany, it is a combination of La Cornue and Viking! The Middleby Corporation is helping to bring La Cornue into the 21st Century! Who knows, if there were more La Cornue ranges in the world, more people might enjoy cooking!! #caul fat.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Our home came with this gorgeous piece of junk. It is broken frequently and has serious design flaws. A light bulb, easily left on, costs $$$. The burner electronic ignition has been repaired multiple times. Now the left-side oven is broken; the oven continues to heat up with no thermostat, the broiler does not work. Our repair guy thinks the parts to fix it are no longer available and if they are his estimate is $600. This range is heading for Craigslist for free.

Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

La Cornue 147 purchased 1994 from Williams-Sonoma in San Francisco - The back burner thermocouple has been replaced at least 2 times. The last time it was replaced with one too large so that the brass cap does not fit but it still will not stay on even if I hold it on for 5 minutes. Now the gas grill will not stay on so I must push the handle in the whole time I am trying to grill a piece of meat. The electric burners have been replaced once but the repairman is afraid that the wiring is very poor. Beautiful but I cannot believe they cannot repair it. I think the trouble is in the handle that turns on the gas and not the thermocouple. One repairman said just buy another stove. For the price very disappointing.

Original review: March 31, 2017

I have a La Cornue 150 Chateau generation one, and the left front burner's thermocoupler has broken. After waiting two months for the ordered part to come in, I have been told that La Cornue does not make the part and does not expect to manufacture it again. So now I am stuck with a $40K plus range with its main burner inoperable. Otherwise, it is a beautiful range - to look at.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

Great size, nice color, beautiful sight, quite good. Very expensive though but worth it. Great and easy to use. Very useful four burners that work good. The value was over 9 thousand but it is very much worth buying. The metal is tough so it will be hard to get a scratch on it. Very great. The appearance of the stove was gray, made out of metal, big and shiny, touch screen with knobs and a clock. The size was about 3 foot tall 2 foot wide, big heavy and the size of two stoves put together weighed around 110 pounds and short enough for short people.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

The product works very well and I've never had a problem with it. I would definitely recommend it to all of my family members and friends. I think the value was really great and I would buy another one next time around and would recommend others do the same. I would use this product again. It's not as visually appealing as I would like but it's not horrible. I would much rather have a less appealing looking product than one that doesn't work well. The size is perfect since it's customizable and can fit in any kitchen, dining room, etc. I don't think it takes up too much space and I think it's a good fit.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

Easy to use and worked better than any other product in comparison. I couldn't have asked for more and would definitely recommend to all of my friends and family members. This product is a high value item and didn't seem cheap or breakable by any means. I believe the price is justified by the high value you receive in return. This product looks great and its appearance will only add value to any home. It has a very high-tech and clean look to it which is a sight for sore eyes. The size of this product is very typical in comparison to other similar products. It's not too big and not too small so it seems to fit into any home just right.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

It was an amazing product that lived up to the hype that it was advertised for. The worked really well and it was quiet too, so that was definitely a bonus. The price was very inexpensive, which I was surprised with because it worked so well. A payment plan was set up so that I could pay it in full. It was smooth and shiny and wonderful. It had a lot of cool knobs and accents that made the product look real cool and it made the product surprisingly efficient. It was not too big and not too small. It was just right in size and fit in with the other things in my house. It also provided a good amount of room in front and behind.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

It cooks and bakes efficiently and works great for any form of cooking and is very durable to operate. I can use it all day if I want to and it will operate great and will last for a long time. it's safe to use and has all the features that I need to whip up a delicious meal or snack without any hang ups. I love it very much and does and has the ability to perform the things that I want it to do with ease. It is well made and is like a buddy to me. It is well constructed and very sturdy and will last me a very long time and is very appealing in design, color, and features that it has that aides me in every way. It's not too small nor too big and can hold quite a bit of food that I can cook all at once and has lots of room for me to clean after use.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

It works well and the company is a perfect fit for me. Overall, a nice product to have, considering the competition brands on the market. This one is considerably well liked by most of the people I know. The product's value is very well of quality. I cannot say enough good things about it. I'm happy with it. Great appearance. Very well done for such a new brand. I am very satisfied with the product and will recommend it to all of my very well known friends and co-workers. The size is good enough and I am sure that others will like the size as well. I'm pretty sure everyone else will like it as well just because it is decent sized.

La Cornue Ranges and Ovens Company Information