Gaggenau Ovens

Compare Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves

Research top Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Works really well. Heats up fast. We use it everyday and would not trust any other brand. Highly recommend this brand to others. We paid a reasonable price for our oven. It works very well and would buy it again if we had the choice. Love using it. We will be telling others about the brand and its value. Looks unique. Matches our kitchen very well. We like how simple it is but still functional and useful. We like the colors a lot. It is a great size for a family. It fits all of our food very well to cook all we need to at the same time. Would buy it again in a heartbeat.

It warms up very fast. Cooks very quick and well. Thanksgiving has never been better. Since it cooks so many things at once. Value of the oven is great. You spend a good price for great quality item. If I hadn't bought this oven I would feel stupid. The oven I had before costs more and had less. Not very satisfied with the ovens appearance since it doesn't fit well in any kitchen. I wish it did fit in my kitchen but it still is a great oven. Very big oven with many capabilities with it. I wish it was a little bit smaller. It still fits in my kitchen but takes up a lot of space.

It was pretty good. If I were you I would buy one. They are very fast and pretty cheap. I would say you would be happy with what you would of bought. It is very useful and easy to use. It's very pretty and it works very well and truly it is amazing. You won't regret buying it and it would make a great gift. It is an okay size. I wasn't too disappointed with it like mine is pretty big actually and I really enjoy it.

The performance was of this stove is great. It works great whenever I cook or bake. It definitely fits all my needs and my family really loves it. I'm very satisfied by its performance. The stove is a really great value and it has a definitely been put to use since we've received it. It gets used almost every day. The appearance of the stove goes great with my kitchen theme. It goes great with all my other appliances and decor. I think it looks great in my kitchen. The size of this stove is perfect for me and my family. It has enough space for all the cooking I have to do. And it definitely can handle all the cooking I have to do.

The performance is topnotch, one of the best in the industry. The oven gets hot really quick and stays hot. I have no complaints about any area of its performance. The value is very affordable and right for what the oven does. If you're looking for something that's great and works to its highest ability this is it. The appearance can't be beat by anyone out there. It's very nice looking and will fit in any style kitchen perfectly and won't be in the way of other things. The size is great for this product and works just as great if not better than any other product out there. I would recommend this to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gaggenau Ovens?

I loved my Gaggenau stove top. It was very expensive but completely worth it. I really like cooking and it is the perfect tool in the kitchen. The value of this cooktop is so worth it. I love the how it cooks. It is a very reliable cooktop and has lasted me for so long. I absolutely love this cooktop. It looks so sharp in my kitchen. I love the appearance of the slickness. It pulls together everything and is the center of my kitchen. Everyone always compliments me on my stove and cooktop. It's very big and only should be bought by people who really intends to use it. Cooks need these appliances because it will completely change your life and the way you cook.

It's performance was excellent, ran well, did what it was supposed to. I'd recommend this to anyone. Its value was good. I actually got a great deal. I paid less for this than most quotes I got. I'm very happy with this. Its appearance is great. It goes well with my house. It wasn't a bad size at all. It didn't take up all that much space at all.

Gaggenau Ovens Company Profile