Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.77/5

Gaggenau Ovens Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gaggenau Ovens?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gaggenau Ovens?

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

Gas burners do not light for many seconds and then flame becomes very large. They can not fix it so now they blame us. Terrible service person who just blames others. They will not replace the unit and this has occurred for 8 months.

Original review: April 19, 2020

A Gaggenau oven and cooktop were in our apartment when we moved in. The stovetop is gas and horrible to light. I had it serviced--not cheap. The burners worked somewhat better for a while, then they didn't. Just to boil water involves turning on 2-4 burners, then waiting a minute to see which ones light and if they go out. After I do this 7 or 8 times at least one burner will stay on. As for the oven...it's so complicated that I have to get out the instruction book just to turn it on. The last two times I made cookies, they didn't turn outright. The oven also comes full of racks and trays with some edges turned up, some turned down, and two with a rectangle cut out of them. The booklet says you HAVE to use their pans in order for your cookies to turn out, so I did, and they didn't. I used to like baking, but I hardly make anything anymore because it's so frustrating.

Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 8, 2019

Do not buy Gaggenau. We have had the freezer break twice. The fridge break down twice. The oven broke down once. The microwave/oven break down. The wine cooler break. All these appliances were in our new house. This has been over seven years. The customer service is not great. You really have to fight for any understanding that this is just not acceptable. These products are supposed to be top quality, I disagree!!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I have purchased Gaggenau Induction cooktop and after less than 4 year elements on the right side stop working. Follow later within 2 months we lost all the elements. Dealing with the service has been absolutely discouraging. After numerous repairs they offer us to pay only 50% from original price. Yet our product is still under 5 years warranty. Extremely disappointing with the service and what this name is standing for. Clearly we did not get exceptional quality and we did not get good service. Hopefully your appliances will last over 5 years that you don't have to deal with service. Now My worries are what would happen to rest of my appliances in the Kitchen.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Literally the worst user interface I have ever seen. A multi-thousand dollar oven with more features than I can count (or comprehend), yet they must have found someone off the street to huck together this demented labyrinth of a control panel that probably only makes sense after taking the same specific drugs in the same specific order that the designer did before creating it. You shouldn't need a degree in neurophysics to heat up some pasta without literally flooding your oven with water. It would be better off with a big red button that says "Heat at undisclosed temperature" since that's all anyone will figure out how to do anyway.

Original review: April 10, 2017

I'm a house manager working for a prominent family in New York City, recently we upgraded our old stove to Gaggenau model worth $$$. I'm writing this review because I never been so dissatisfied with the product and the customer service Gaggenau provides. The stove since the day one has been causing lots of issues, it will turn off in the middle of food preparation and it takes a significant time to have it back on. I have requested a technician several times and each time he comes he gives us different reason why it's not working basically blaming us for its malfunction.

At this point we did everything to make sure it's been used properly: from keeping it clean to making sure the burners are assembled in the right way and according to our technician we cannot cook too much (apparently making daily lunch and dinner for 10 people is called abuse to the stove). As you can imagine I work with private Chefs and the stove cause us a lot of stress especially that tomorrow we have a Passover Dinner and stove goes off every 20 min in recent days. I couldn't be more displeased than I'm right now displeased with Gaggenau Stove and their Customer Service. Simply Awful.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

Works really well. Heats up fast. We use it everyday and would not trust any other brand. Highly recommend this brand to others. We paid a reasonable price for our oven. It works very well and would buy it again if we had the choice. Love using it. We will be telling others about the brand and its value. Looks unique. Matches our kitchen very well. We like how simple it is but still functional and useful. We like the colors a lot. It is a great size for a family. It fits all of our food very well to cook all we need to at the same time. Would buy it again in a heartbeat.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

It warms up very fast. Cooks very quick and well. Thanksgiving has never been better. Since it cooks so many things at once. Value of the oven is great. You spend a good price for great quality item. If I hadn't bought this oven I would feel stupid. The oven I had before costs more and had less. Not very satisfied with the ovens appearance since it doesn't fit well in any kitchen. I wish it did fit in my kitchen but it still is a great oven. Very big oven with many capabilities with it. I wish it was a little bit smaller. It still fits in my kitchen but takes up a lot of space.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

It was pretty good. If I were you I would buy one. They are very fast and pretty cheap. I would say you would be happy with what you would of bought. It is very useful and easy to use. It's very pretty and it works very well and truly it is amazing. You won't regret buying it and it would make a great gift. It is an okay size. I wasn't too disappointed with it like mine is pretty big actually and I really enjoy it.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

The performance was of this stove is great. It works great whenever I cook or bake. It definitely fits all my needs and my family really loves it. I'm very satisfied by its performance. The stove is a really great value and it has a definitely been put to use since we've received it. It gets used almost every day. The appearance of the stove goes great with my kitchen theme. It goes great with all my other appliances and decor. I think it looks great in my kitchen. The size of this stove is perfect for me and my family. It has enough space for all the cooking I have to do. And it definitely can handle all the cooking I have to do.

Gaggenau Ovens Company Information