Kenmore Ovens

Kenmore Ovens
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.99/5

Recognized as a top appliance brand for 100 years, Kenmore brings a new level of performance with appliances that deliver time savings, convenience and great results. From quickly cooling drinks to laundry loads completed in less time, Kenmore is the most awarded brand in the industry.

The Kenmore brand understands its customers’ wants and needs. Being in the lives of over 100 million Americans, performance innovations are a top priority of Kenmore product development. Ongoing engagement with our customers before, during and after purchases will help us maintain the honor of industry leader.

Kenmore Ovens Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Ovens?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

This Kenmore range was purchased from Sears Canada 31 years ago. It has only needed three repairs in all that time - one burner had to be replaced, the control knobs were replaced (more cosmetic than repair) and one of the wheels came off the warming drawer. It still looks good, with the enamel intact, control panel intact and burner rings good. The only complaint I've ever had about it is the material used for the control panel is hard to keep clean-looking. You can't just wipe it down with a dishcloth, it needs window cleaner to look clean.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

My Kenmore elite has been a godsend, with back issues, I was left with only being able to use the burners on my other stoves in the past, but with my double upper oven/lower convection oven, I have a choice of which to choose. I love the easy self-cleaning, push button cooking timer and delay functions along with the 5 different size burners, (it also came with a griddle) the middle burner is oval shape. The child safety locking and cool-touch doors are extra important

functions just to name a few. I haven't had any problems with the oven or functions in the 2 years I've had my oven. Kenmore has been a solid reliable brand for many years. I love my oven!

Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

I rent my home so I didn't buy this stove but I use it pretty much every day. It's a white Kenmore, ceramic top with 4 burners. One of those is a double burner. I just did the self cleaning on it, which took 3 hours (not as long as some ovens). It burned off pretty much everything but left some crusties between the crack of the door and the oven but other than that it cleaned itself great (I just had to wipe the ash out). The top is fairly easy to clean but to get the ceramic really clean and shiny I use the Kenmore cooktop ceramic cleaner. It's wonderful.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

We wanted a conduction stove/oven and after looking at more than 73 different brands and models we went with the Kenmore Elite. It has 2 ovens, which is great when you need to make more than one dish, the only 2 problems I have with it. Neither oven is big enough to stand a spiral ham up (20 lb turkey fit okay) and you can't use foil (that is how I was taught to cook turkey). We also love the options to lock both ovens and cooktops to prevent accidental turn on. The stovetop with the large burner (3 different size elements) comes in handy and the middle back with flex heating.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

Kenmore has always been a leader in appliances and I have a wonderful stove that is easy to clean and includes enough room to cook a Thanksgiving meal! It has electronic ignition which has revolutionized lighting pilots on the stove top and an igniter that engages in the oven once a certain temperature is reached! I’m sure all brands include this technology but I’ve researched by virtue of customer reviews that Kenmore shines in less repairs overall! In appearance, it is beautiful and enhances the aesthetic value of your kitchen! Easy, understandable controls keep you adept of the functionality and less time reading handbooks! All in all, I have been quite content in my satisfaction of the Kenmore label! Congratulations to an innovative dependable company????

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

I bought my gas stove in 2002. It is still working very well. I’ve replaced only 1 part, the igniter. The burner pans and and grates are still in fabulous condition. The oven door glass has build up, but a little elbow grease will help that. The oven temperature is accurate, although it can be a little hotter in the back.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

I've had this stove going on thirty years. Still going strong, this brand has a good name in appliances (Well it did when I bought it) I am sure there are better brands

out there today and more bells and whistles on them.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

My oven has lasted nearly problem free over the years, and if I had problems that needed service, I could call and get it. My relative purchased a stove at the same time they both still work. They were seriously used for family cooking and truly held up to the task.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

My stove was in the house when I purchased it. It is a glass top range which I find easy to keep clean but I would prefer a gas stove if I had a choice. Kenmore appliances are good and this one works just fine.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

My wall unit lasted for 13 years, but I think it overheated the circuit board when are used the Clean setting so I will definitely never use that function on any oven I own. Since then, there is an error code on the digital display and it shuts off intermittently while trying to cook or bake something.

Kenmore Appliances author review by ConsumerAffairs

Kenmore is one of the oldest names in the cooking appliances industry, with a history stretching back more than 100 years. Its re-introduced range of cooking appliances dominated the home market during the economic boom after World War II.

• Dedicated product lines: Kenmore's product lines are each tailored for a specific consumer profile, and the company's engineers work to ensure that each customer can find a device perfectly suited to his or her requirements.

• Generous Warranties: Kenmore offers a one year manufacturer's warranty on most cooking appliances, and a two year replacement warranty on ceramic and glass cook tops.

• Convenient support: Kenmore's relationship with Sears often allows consumers to visit Sears brick and mortar locations to receive in-person technical support and maintenance.

• Rewards programs: Kenmore is known for maintaining robust buying rewards programs, allowing consumers to accumulate points that can be redeemed for cash back, special discounts and other perks.

• Award winning: Kenmore is a frequent recipient of industry rewards and has received accolades from Consumers Digest and Women's Choice, among others.

• Flexible shipping and installation: Kenmore offers a variety of ways for buyers to receive and install their cooking appliances. Its close partnership with Sears means that buyers can easily schedule in-home appointments with local personnel.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team