Jenn-Air Cook Tops

Jenn-Air Cook Tops

3.9/5 (222 ratings)

About Jenn-Air Cook Tops

Jenn-Air Cook Tops Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jenn-Air Cook Tops?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jenn-Air?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

This gas range has been perfect for our family of 4. Has also successfully gotten us through large family (25 ppl) gatherings. I have it in the center of my kitchen island, it works well for serving buffet style as I can leave the hot items right on the stovetop! Highly recommend!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

5 burner gas cooktop, w/ smart burner sizes from simmer to high, low profile top oven has one rack, ideal for a tray of biscuits, popovers or full size pizza. Lower electric oven is full sized convection with unique adjustable racks suitable for all baking purposes.

Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

Jenn-Air cooktop with three elements has been very reliable and the fact that there are many different elements, such as a grill, makes for good tasting foods. The downdraft exhaust works well and having six cooking elements, three large and three small when all of those installed makes for easy preparation of large holiday meals.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

Jenn Air cooktop has been in our family for over 25 years. I like the versatile accessories. The heating elements cook to protection. I love the electric eyes and the glass top. We also have the griddle and the grates. From Pancakes to Steaks Jenn Air never fails.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

Love having a Jenn-Air again, these are one of the best ovens. Gives me the old school, country feeling with higher grates to cook things properly and evenly. I love the 5th burner option to keep multiple dishes going at the same time so all food is ready concurrently. I'm most impressed with the way Jenn-Air stoves seem to last forever, durability is always key.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

One year after purchasing this cooktop stove we noticed that the stove was beginning to have tiny bubbles in the black finish and that there were areas that appeared to be losing the finish. The knobs were also losing their finish and the rings between the knobs and the stove had come unglued. I contacted Jenn-air directly and was told that the complaints that I had were no longer under warranty. The stove itself has a 5 year warranty. I was informed that I would have had to report this by 30 days of purchase. Even though the problem wasn't apparent after 30 days and the warranty states defects in workmanship are covered.

They sent me new knobs and rings and they were stainless and not black. They also sent me a cleaner for the stovetop that was never suggested by anyone previously. I had NEVER used anything abrasive on the stovetop anyway. I think that the quality of the product is poor and customer service was lacking. I don't know what has happened to Jenn-air but I always believed that it was top of the line. Now it is owned by Whirlpool. I will never purchase Jenn-air again and will advise anyone else that I know not to purchase from their either.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

This stove is nothing short of junk. Sometimes induction pans do not work and others the stove does not work. It was broken the day of install and it took weeks to get the parts. To my dismay, this was only the beginning. I worked in restaurants for many years and sauté is my gift. The issue is all the safety restrictions on the stove. It is impossible to cook well because the burners continually beep and shut off every few seconds when I remove a pan from heat. I paid $500.00 for my pots and pans and the food never comes out right due to the foolishness that comes with induction.

If I did not pay so much for the stove I would have thrown it out my window. Omelets are impossible. Bacon is a nightmare. Sauces are difficult and I burn them a lot because I have to turn the stove down in lieu of just sliding the pan off the burner. Sounds easy? It is not. The controls are difficult to adjust and it takes some time to even understand how it works. As simple as an electric stove is, this induction stove (I do not know about others) is garbage.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

I love that it is glass however, I burned so many pots and pans as well as food as I can only cook on high. I cannot control the intensity as if there is only one setting: High(10) and nothing else even though it should go from 1-10! Be careful with spills, it is not easy to clean and burns leaving a carbon deposit. The downwards vent as designed does not have power so I do not work well.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

They put a lot of thought into their product design, I just wish the materials they use were better quality. The knobs for the front end no longer line up to "off" position and I have a hard time telling whether it's on or off.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

15 Years old and very few minor problems. Parts were readily available. Mostly the little rubber feet that hold the grates above the cook-top. Never had any burner or ignition problems.

Jenn-Air Cook Tops Company Information