Jacuzzi Hot Tubs

Compare Hot Tubs

Research top Hot Tubs recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I purchased a $14000 hot tub. 5 months later the heater went in it. I had to call 5 times to the service and store before anyone called me back to offer to come fix it under warranty. Then they wanted a $50 service charge. 10 days later someone might be able to come if they have time. Worst customer service and product support I have ever received on anything I have purchased. Buy from a local dealer that has service technicians. Jacuzzi said they have one for southern Ontario. That's ridiculous. I would never recommend anyone buying from them.

We wanted Jacuzzi hot tub because the brand. We pay over $10,000.00 for model JLXL. Found a dealer but he was 20 miles away and now we need service after ONLY 1 year of owning the hot tub. Guess what. That dealer we purchase the tub is no longer a Jacuzzi dealer and every time we have a problem they recommend different companies. Great, we have warranty... but we have to pay for the LABOR and trips back and forth! Guess what, they are 1 hours away and we have to pay for the travel time and distance. Very disappointed with the Jacuzzi brand that we thought was an excellent choice. So far did broke 2 times. I spoke with a supervisor name Megan and ask her how come they broke so easy and so inconvenient for us to pay trip fees every time something happen and she didn't care. Not happy at all with this company.

I purchased a new 2016 J-315 hot tub - it did not work correctly from the beginning! I was running it at 110 until the professional wiring could be done. After 5 days it was still not up to temperature. Several calls were made to customer service and I was told this was normal - it is NOT NORMAL. The control panel was difficult to use and often not responsive. When the professional wiring was completed for 220 pump starting spurt running and the GFI kept tripping. Service came 3 days later and decided the circulation pump was bad and factory wiring was incorrect. Two (2) days later email notified part ordered (pump I assume) which will arrive 7-10 days and sometime after that installed. If all goes well, I may have a functioning hot tub about a month after it was delivered. I use to think Jacuzzi was a quality product, but from what I can tell now the Quality Control is a department that has been closed.

Don't buy a Jacuzzi brand hot tub. I bought mine in 2010 and it is only 6 years old but already I have replaced the motherboard twice, heat pump, circulation pump, thermostat, and had a leak in the drainage area. Not a good track record. I am writing to the President of Jacuzzi, for what it's worth. But take heed and don't do it. I'm sure there are other, more reliable spa brands out there.

When we paid six thousand dollars for a hot tub we expected more quality and better customer service from Jacuzzi than we would have gotten if we bought a cheap plug and play from the home depot. We bought the hot tub for our business ** and immediately started having problems with keeping the hot tub warm (in the summer). We couldn't figure out what the issue was. The hot tub would be set at 103 and the water would never get warm than 80 degrees. We ended up having to issue over $2,000 in refunds from guests who had booked specifically to use the HOT tub. We spent hours on the phone talking to Jacuzzi who denied having anything to do with the defect. A certified hot tub mechanic came out and saw that the problem was that the heat pump was wired BACKWARDS by the company!

This was six months later - Jacuzzi finally admitted to being at fault but refused to replace the hot tub or the heat pump that had been working overtime for the first six months. Finally they agreed to replace the heat pump but only if we would agree to VOID our warranty. (What warranty right... They obviously don't stand behind their product anyway). We waited patiently for the heat pump to arrive - 1 month - 2 months... We called and were told it was on the way. 3 months... 4 months... Still no heat pump. We called again and they claimed they had sent the heat pump and that they were "closing the ticket" as if everything had been resolved. WHAT??? We work in customer service and found the way were treated appalling. I can't believe they are still in business riding on their old reputation as being a company who stands behind their products. Shame. Whatever you do... don't buy a Jacuzzi hot tub.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi?

Only had 40 gallon water. Was not told until after the fact a 50 gallon is best. Could only get water to lukewarm temperature. After 2 years finally put in a 50 water heater. Now water is hot. Sales people should make this clear up front and/or maybe you should sell water heaters. This cost me $1,000.00 to put in a new water heater. Thanks. Purchase made Jan. 2014.

Was very relaxing and comfortable. I would buy again. I had them to install it and they did a good job. Like a spa, a hot tub has built-in jets to provide warmth, relaxation. Was very good to use. A hot tub is a large tub or small pool full of heated water used for hydrotherapy, relaxation or pleasure. Some have powerful jets for massage purposes.

It makes your body feel real good after a long day of work, sweat, or whatever you do in your day. It really makes you feel young again! And good for winter too! It should last a long time with no issues as long as you maintain it and take good care of it. It does take some work to keep it clean so keep that in mind. Appearance should not matter. You are using it to relax and that is what should matter. No one else is going to care what it looks like, They want to get in it! It is pricey, but if you really want one and can afford it then by all means go get one because it does help for people that deal with pain all the time.

It comfortably seats 4 people and works very well. It's very relaxing. The temperature is easily adjusted to our liking, the inside color is a lovely shade of green/white swirls. It has just the right amount of jets. We had it moved from a location approx. 50 miles away to our home & it held up perfectly. Properly covered when not in use it also holds up to a variety of weather conditions.

The outside is wood and looks like cedar. The inside looks like green/white swirled marble. It's oval shaped and the seats are the perfect height and depth. A set of rubber treaded steps makes it very easy to get in & out. The price is in the neighborhood of $4,000 for this type of hot tub. It's well worth the cost but anything over this price exceeds the value and would be overpriced.

Haven't used it enough to give a detailed description but it does its job whenever I do use it. It is very relaxing to have. The jets spray hot streams of water on you to soothe you after a long day. It's still working after a couple of years so I would say that it is pretty durable. Still looks in good condition and doesn't have any marks or scuffs. The appearance seems normal in comparison with other hot tubs. The appearance doesn't have much to do with its use for me personally. Still it looks good I guess. It isn't that cheap but it provides an experience that's worth what it costs. This makes the value of the hot tub fairly good. If used more often it would be even better.

This tub is awesome. It is the most relaxing experience that anyone could ever have. I love to soak my sore muscles in the tub after a workout. The tub has many functions. You can adjust the flow to make it heavy or light. It also has easy cleaning options. It has a pretty appearance. I picked the white and it is very shiny in appearance. I love to show it off when I have company over. It goes well with anything. I got a great value on this tub. I used a coupon and received a great deal off. Would recommend anyone wanting to buy to do the same.

The performance was great. I never had no problems. It always worked and worked very well. Its the best. I used it a lot and it helped me relax. The durability was the best. It never broke, never had to have any work done to it. It never cracked or anything. It did everything it was suppose to do plus some. The appearance was great. It look very classy and I loved showing it off. I loved everything about it and the seats were to die for. Once you went in it you never wanted to get out. The value of it was great. I bought it for a great price brand new and everything it had to offer and the price you would of thought I spent a lot more than what I really did.

I find it very relaxing especially after a hard day's work. I find it easy to maintain. When I first purchased my hot tub I had researched the brand but wasn't sure it's what I wanted but now that I have it I can't imagine life without it. Set up was easy, and I find it very durable. I've had it now for a little over eleven months, but it's the best investment. I've had several people over and we have all tried to find some type of fault but can't. It's simply one of my life's pleasures. My wife was really pleased and happy with the choice I made. It's very sturdy, fits 5 adults very comfortably. It has lights so if we're in it after dark, there's enough light that we can see to get out safely. It is built with a very tough exterior, very durable. We didn't have to do anything, it looks a lot more expensive than what we got it for. We were definitely surprised at the price we paid but love it.

It works perfectly. It has just the right amount of temperature settings. Just the right amount of jets. It's very relaxing. I've never had any problems or concerns. It's roomy if you want more people. Very durable. It's very strong, made from just the right materials. I have had no damage or worries. It's of good quality. I’m very happy with it. It should last for many years to come. It's a very nice appearance. Got to choose the color I wanted. It's not gaudy looking. It fits in with my devote around my home. I have had compliments on its appearance from friends and family members. The price was just right. It was very affordable. It fits right in with my budget. It was a good value for the price that I paid for it.

I bought the hot tub when I was approximately 65 years old. I had just recently retired then. We installed the hot tub on our rear deck. We enjoyed very much the soothing experience of the jets. It was the best type of massage anyone could ask for. At my age then and my wife's age at 63 the hot tub was the best way to relax. We sold the hot tub last summer (for about one-half of what we paid for it). We used it regularly for about 10 years. Now that we are in our late 70's we are looking to maybe remodel our bathroom and install a smaller one (bathtub size) so we don't have to go outside and can enjoy the tub inside.

Having a hot tub was something I thought I would never want to have. That was until I experienced one at a relative's home. I was hooked! The tub experience is so relaxing, especially after working in the yard or doing other activities that require using muscles that are not used to a workout. The hot tub is not only relaxing but therapy providing as well. Tension and soreness seem to melt away in the soothing warm waters of the tub. It is the perfect place to unwind and have some quality "me" time as well.

It melts away the stress of the day and takes me to wherever my imagination allows. I used to go to the YMCA to use their hot tub and decided to get on of my own. Then I wouldn't have to share with other people and their germs. It was always relaxing, but with others there to see me and watch me... It didn't take all of the stress away. So I bought my hot tub. The people I bought it from installed it and showed me how to use it. I got in almost immediately! I love my hot tub so much! I tell everyone that I have one and enjoy it! I do share it with my friends sometimes, but I do not have to worry about anyone's germs and possibly getting something. As I said before, it melts away the stress of the day and takes me to wherever my imagination allows!

I enjoy the hot tub because it's a great relief for my fibromyalgia. After being diagnosed we decided I needed it so wanting it was no longer an option. When we were in the market we couldn't decide which brand until we saw Jacuzzi. Jacuzzi offers premium and quality items that will make a difference and break the mold for innovation when it comes to the hot tub business.

I really love my hot tub. It wasn't cheap though but it's well worth the money. It feels so good to come home and be relaxed! I've had my hot tub for 5 years now and it's still in great shape! It's very durable and I've never had any issues with it.

I love my hot tub. It's great for relaxing and loosen muscles! The hot water will soothe you especially if you have jets. It's sooo much better! You have to make sure you keep them clean though because if you don't they can start to smell or be slimy. It can get really disgusting!

I was pleasantly surprised at price and upkeep of hot tub. Delivery was seamless and only issue thus far has been air control switch, was easy to replace and not very expensive. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a good quality hot tub at a reasonable price.

I love it. It's great to relax in... helps with body aches to be able to sit and relax... I would recommend to anyone to get them one. Yes they may cost a lot depending the brand you buy but they are very convenient to have around. Great for family time to enjoy together. My kids also love to use it. They have things called spa parties. My parents even love to use it at least one day a week, sometimes two or three days a week. It will help your body aches. For my parents who has brittle bones, they really love using it.

My experience with my hot tub is very very good. I recommended it because its very relaxing and good price for the valued. My wife loved it, my child loved it, all my family loved it. I told to my family about the hot tubs and they also bought. Later they did call me to said how about satisfied they were.

I was very happy and satisfied with my Jacuzzi hot tub purchase. It was aesthetically pleasing and had great function also. It was very relaxing and worked extremely well. If I had to recommend a brand to new buyers, I would definitely recommend this brand. Buying a hot tub was a smart decision for my family and if I had to do it all over, I'd do it again. There is nothing as relaxing as coming home from a day's hard work and stress, then climbing into the tub and letting it all melt away.

Sale agent was very helpful, he showed us a number of different tubs in our budget range. He didn't try to get us to pay more than we want to. There were a number of hot tubs to choose from. He even gave us information about what type we should get for the space in our yard. Installation was included in the price, it looks great and it is something I wish I done a lot soon. The experience was actually very pleasant. We enjoy our hot tub on a daily basis.

I love it! Purchasing it was an exciting experience, getting to choose which one we would buy. The day it was delivered was like an early Christmas. The set-up was easy and quick. The design of the Jacuzzi is spectacular, providing an intimate relaxation space for just my husband and I, but at the same time having room for friends if we decide to entertain. I'd recommend it to any and everyone looking to get a hot tub.

We wanted another Jacuzzi hot tub as our first one was a Jacuzzi and is still running strong. Found a dealer but he was 60 miles away and now we need service after ONLY 1 year of owning the hot tub. Great, we have a 10 years warranty... but we have to pay for the LABOR! Guess what, they are 2 hours away and we have to pay for the travel time and distance. Should have bought a local brand hot tub!!! Very disappointed with the Jacuzzi brand that we thought was an excellent choice.

Love it and was easy to purchase, thought it would be a bad experience but had a pretty good one. Would go there again for sure. They would be the number one place I would choose. Never had a problem with them and their sales reps are easy to work with and understanding.

When I purchased my Hot Tub I was in need of a relaxing tub so I could come home from work and have a wonderful time sitting in my hot tub to wash away all the days troubles. I really enjoy my hot tub. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a source of enjoyment.

Wow!! Absolutely incredible. We had the wine sitting on the side and it was pouring - the snow freezing - and yet we were toasty warm having the time of our lives. Out from us the was glow of the outside fireplace we had put in last year. Priceless!!! All our friends love it as well.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Jacuzzi headquarters is located in Chino, California. Jacuzzi is considered the gold standard in hot tubs, and they're sold in more than 1,000 locations in 60 countries throughout the world.

• Hot tub namesake: When the brand name becomes the product, it generally signals top quality. Many people now refer to hot tubs simply as jacuzzis.
  • Online chat: The Jacuzzi website offers an online attendant to answer questions in real-time.
  • Ten year warranty: Jacuzzi offers a comprehensive warranty including 10 years on the tub shell and five years on many other components.
  • Hot tub guide: Jacuzzi offers a comprehensive hot tub guide as a free download from the website. The company has an emphasis on customer education and believes the more customers know, the more often they will choose Jacuzzi.
  • PowerPro jet system: The Jacuzzi jet system is patented and features a high-volume, low-pressure jet design. Jacuzzi has a strong focus on hydrotherapy.
  • Best for Consumers needing therapy, consumers wanting relaxation and consumers wanting family time.

Compare Hot Tubs