2. Homeowners
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.37/5
Visit Website

Every Marquis hot tub delivers a relaxing and enjoyable hydrotherapy experience. From its Signature and Vector21 series to its Celebrity Hot Tubs, Marquis offers a large selection of models to match your therapy needs and budget.

Marquis Spas Video
Marquis Spas Gallery (6)
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Marquis hot tubs are proven to last. Pricing is not available online, but with a multitude of features and more than 25 available models, there’s a Marquis Spa for every budget.

PROS

• Variety of accessories
  • Positive reviews
  • Highly customizable

CONS

• Pricing not available online

Top Marquis Spas Reviews

Marquis' value made me go with them. The installation of the tub was excellent — they did a great job and they were on time. They were professional and helpful, too. The tub is well made, and I am happy ...

About Marquis Spas

Marquis has state-of-the-art spas that are elegant and practical, offering unmatched therapeutic and ergonomic designs that support customers and help them relax. Its models comply with the most stringent energy efficiency regulations and use fewer chemicals than other products. Marquis has been named a Spasearch Certified Brand every year since 2006 and is consistently recognized for its customer service.

You can purchase a wide range of accessories for your hot tub, including Marquis filters, filter replacements, covers and cover lifts. You can also personalize your Marquis hot tub cover to match your home's decor.

Marquis Spas models

Marquis offers a broad range of models for customers to choose from, ranging from basic to premium options. All models include advanced hydrotherapy features and qualities that are beneficial to a wide variety of needs.

• Signature series hot tubs: Marquis designed the Signature Series models with style in mind. Each tub includes features like reflexology foot patterns and exclusive cabinet panels. Marquis hot tubs in the Signature series can fit three to five people. Each model includes between 32 and 82 directional and hydromassage jets.
  • Vector 21 series hot tubs: Vector21 models offer more personalized controls than other models and have specific JetPods to focus on your pain points. Vector 21 tubs include Valves (V3) systems that direct up to 100% of the pump's water flow toward specific seats. Marquis' Vector21 models allow for a maximum temperature of 104 degrees. Vector 21 series hot tubs can accommodate three to seven people, and each model has between 22 and 44 jets.
  • Marquis Elite series hot tubs: Marquis Elite hot tubs deliver quieter, more efficient operation and a better hydrotherapy experience at an affordable price. Its water delivery system keeps water perfectly balanced at all times, and its innovative ConstantClean water management system filters more water than other brands in a fraction of the time. Marquis Elite hot tubs can accommodate up to seven people, and each tub has between 22 and 51 jets.
  • Celebrity series hot tubs: Marquis designed the Celebrity hot tub models to stand out from the crowd. You can upgrade almost all models to include the optional Motown audio system with Bluetooth connectivity. The spas can seat up to seven people and include up to 70 jets.

Marquis hot tub prices

While Marquis Spas doesn’t outline its prices online, customers can visit a local dealer in person to see the company's products and learn more about cost. Marquis Spas offers financing options on some models, and customers can schedule a test soak to try out the tub before purchasing it.

Marquis Spas maintenance

Customers must clean and regularly balance their tub's pH and alkalinity levels. All of Marquis Spas’ hot tubs run on a filtration system designed to provide the highest level of cleanliness and support. Marquis spas chemicals, cleaners and balancers, which are specifically designed for the company’s system, are sold through local dealers. If any issues occur, you can find Marquis Spas repair locally or use Marquis parts to do DIY fixes as necessary.

Optional Marquis Spas features

Marquis Spas' customers can choose to add additional upgrades like aromatherapy, lighting, audio and Bluetooth capability.

• Audio options: All Marquis Spas include Bluetooth capabilities that let you play your favorite music or audiobooks from the comfort of your tub. Customers can add USB capabilities, RF remotes and auxiliary cables.
  • Lighting options: All models include LED lighting, and customers can choose to upgrade to additional multicolor LEDs on the interior or exterior of the spa. These lights come with variable color modes and transitions.
  • Aromatherapy: Marquis Spas aromatherapy options — Aroma Infusions and SpaZazz — are designed to create a relaxing environment. For this feature, Marquis added a button to the tub that dispenses liquid essences and botanicals into the spa water.
  • Marquis Environments: Marquis Environments help transform your tub into an entertainment space with benches, towel racks and steps.
  • MicroSilk: MicroSilk hydrotherapy is an anti-aging treatment. It utilizes negatively charged bubbles that are 50 to 100 times smaller than your hot tub’s normal bubbles to energize skin cells and increase serotonin levels.

Marquis Spas FAQ

Do all Marquis hot tubs come with a cover?
All Marquis hot tubs come with a DuraCover hot tub cover. If your cover is damaged or you'd like to replace it with a new one, you can buy one online. You can also purchase a cover lift.
Do Marquis Spas come with a warranty?
Yes, Marquis hot tubs come with the company's owner's protection plan, which is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. Depending on the model, the warranty covers the structure for five or 10 years, the acrylic surface for two or more years, the plumbing for at least three years and the exterior, parts and components for at least one year.
How much is a Marquis Euphoria hot tub?
The Marquis Euphoria hot tub costs around $14,000. The Euphoria tub is a deluxe tub that seats seven people comfortably. It includes a wide variety of additional features that other tubs don't, including whirlpool therapy, an MQTouch color touch screen and multiple color options.
How do you drain a Marquis hot tub?
The first step to draining a Marquis hot tub is to turn off the power or unplug the tub. After locating the hose connector on the outside of the spa, remove the bib plug and place the other end of the hose in an approved draining location. Turn the drain valve counterclockwise to unlock it, which allows the water to flow through the hose. After draining, make sure to close the valve, disconnect the hose and reinsert the plug.

Do we recommend Marquis Spas?

Yes, we recommend Marquis Spas. Marquis Spas is a trusted name in the hot tub industry, and the company's products are proven to last. With a multitude of features and benefits on Marquis' more than 25 available models, you're bound to find the right Marquis Spa for your needs and budget.

Marquis Spas Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

While doing comparison shopping, we went into two other shops in our town that sold hot tubs. Ultimately, we were most satisfied with Marquis. And we were extra satisfied with the care of the team at the only store in town that sold Marquis. Colley’s Pool and Spa is a local pool shop and their customer service and attentiveness to us was what made us settle on Marquis.

We had never bought anything there before, but they remembered who we were. Michelle, the lady who runs the store, has been in the business for more than 20 years and there was not one question that she could not answer. We even brought our questions from the other shop and said, "I'm comparing this hot tub to your hot tub. Tell me about your hot tub." She gave us the answers that we were looking for, but we didn't tell her what we were looking for. They didn't care who sells what. I stood by their brand. The other guys said that their tub was the best, but didn't know why it was the best. And they would talk bad about the other companies.

The installation was a little intensive and extensive of a process, but it wasn't a headache. It was a very pleasurable experience. We have an older home and the installers had to run different lines and we had to pay extra money to get electricity to the area where we wanted the tub. We also had to get a pad laid. It's a very comfortable tub and there's no wasted space. You can also custom order it. Whatever needs you have, Marquis will meet it.

I go in about every two weeks to have my water tested. I have the store manager's personal phone number and I have access to them anytime I want them. The tub is less than a year old, but we have had to cash in on our warranty already. Our control panel quit responding on the top half. The SOAK button and the JETS 3 were the only things that would respond. The BACK button and the temperature gauge quit. It was an older control panel and it got some moisture trapped under it. I told the manager about it one day and the next morning, someone was out here and installed a new one for us.

Get expert buying tips about Hot Tubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

This Marquis is my first new hot tub. I’ve purchased two used ones from the same dealer where I bought this one from. They did well in service for me. They got a good reputation, and some good pricing. The sales guy asked what we’re looking for, the price range and the previous history. We had issues with the other one we had in the past, and they had the display model that was appropriate for what we were looking in.

The installation went exceedingly well. It was a little bit of a chore getting it back, had a couple of gates to go through but it went through fine. The guy was very knowledgeable. He asked me if I have any questions and told us little tweaks here and there and suggestions how to get it set up and operating. We didn’t have power available at the time so they couldn’t do much more then. And then we had a little bit of problems with the tub. For the first couple of months it would just stop working. The pumps wouldn’t work, the heater flickered on and off. I called them, and by the time they’re getting ready to come out here, in a day or so, it would start up and be working just fine.

Finally it happened again, so I just shut the power off and scheduled an appointment. They came out and looked at it. In the course, when they turned the power on, it worked just fine. But based upon what I had told what’s been going on they replaced the pump motor, and we haven’t had any mechanical problem with it at all after. They thought it was a bad spot and armature for the motor, where it would stop at a certain point, then just didn’t kick to get going. So if the pump doesn’t go the heater can’t go and the heater shuts off. So it’s a safety thing, which is good.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I purchased my Marquis Spas hot tub in April but I couldn't have it installed then because my pavers weren't done yet. It wasn't until July when they were done and I could have the hot tub delivered. However, I was not told that the lift kit was on back order. I didn't know it was unavailable until they installed the hot tub. I wish someone would've said something to me when we were being persuaded. So, for the first month, in order to use the hot tub, we had to pull its cover off completely, which was annoying. Also, the steps that they brought were the wrong color. I had my cabinet swapped out for the one on a model they had in the showroom, because the color that I wanted was not in stock, but they forgot to grab the matching step. They were gonna keep them there but I told them to bring me the new one when they can, and they brought them out a few days after.

What's shocking was that I had an issue with the control panel within the first six months of having the unit. The touch panel on this hot tub was on the expensive side and known for its quality, but it wasn't working in the upper left-hand corner. I couldn't adjust anything, like the temperature, so I couldn't really use the hot tub. I called and left them a message, and then they called me back either the same day or the next day. It was a busy time of year for them, with a lot of people closing their pools, so they put me on the schedule to get out as soon as they could, once they confirmed that they had the part available.

They came out about two weeks after I called and they fixed it. I was a little frustrated with that time frame, but I know there was nothing they could do. They only have so many people working. And since they fixed it, I haven't had any issues with the pad. They're coming out again tomorrow to show me how to drain the hot tub because it's time for me to change the water out. Hopefully, I'll be good to go for the winter. It's a fantastic unit and everyone who has been in it and in other hot tubs comments about how nice it is and how great it feels. The jets are fantastic and I love the ability to adjust every single jet. My son loves the waterfall feature and the lights.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

I’m very happy with the Marquis tub's finish. A little letdown is the location and the choice that we made of the jet design. My wife and I both tend to like things on our feet and we haven’t found that this one really has that. Of course, you don’t know until you’re actually sitting in it. Also, I would have liked to drop the temperature a bit while we were gone and I couldn’t shut the light off at first. We finally got it by just killing the power to the whole unit, and then bringing it back up. But the screen froze up and I couldn’t change it. The screen is acting up a bit, as far as the controls. And so I had to shut it off just before we left. After calling the merchant that we bought it from in Bend, Oregon, Fireside Spa, we got a call very quickly from the contractor to come out and fix it. I just held him off because we were leaving. So it’s gonna get repaired as soon as we get back from our trip. They’re scheduled to give us a call, come out and look at it.

The stairs are very stable and I find that very functional for using the interior storage on it. I like the way the lid works. Time will tell on how the cover stands up. Maintaining the cover has been one of the maintenance items that I’ve remembered from 20 years that we've had hot tubs. But I’m happy with the way it works, and the ease of shutting it and opening it. I would recommend for others to try one out in the showroom, or see where all the jets are that they really appreciate most. The only two things that have been a little negative were the jets on the feet and the flat screen control. Other than that, everything else works. I’m very pleased with the rest of the tub.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

We bought a house that had an old tub, and it was nonfunctional. And we bought the Marquis to replace it. Marquis was the highest rated brand that was available in our area. We've had it about two months. There are a couple of things about the spa itself operation wise that I would note. I got a V84 which is the Vector Series. The way the proportioner valves distribute from one seat to the next seat doesn't really make an awful lot of sense to me. One valve on one side of the tub operates two seats. And then, there is a separate valve for just one seat instead of each seat having its own valves, and it's just the same on both sides.

Also, one of the pumps seems a lot stronger than the other. Even when it's on high, it's not as strong as it seems like it really should be. And it's like one side of the tub you have to have the air on for it to be strong enough to really do anything. On the other side, you don't. And one seat, the neck jets has its own valve just for those jets, and no matter how much you open it up or how much you divert power from other seats to that seat, you never really get any strength out of those particular jets. There's water that comes out of them, and what's really odd is the jets that are beneath that in the same seat are the strongest jets in the whole tub. They'll push right across the tub if you turn it all the way up. But the neck jets are really wimpy no matter what you do.

The controls could be a little bit less simplistic and a little bit more convenient to use too. For example, when you wanna adjust the temperature, you can't turn it up or down. You have to go all the way up before it starts going back down. Then you have to go all the way down before it starts going back up. There's only one button. There's not an up and down button. It seems like it's a little bit oversimplified for the price point.

The installation was reasonable. We have a little bit of a steep lawn, and the kids did a pretty good job. I wasn't real happy with some of the codes where they couldn't do the electric. And we had to hire a separate electrician to come in and do that. But that's not Marquis' fault. The Marquis dealers have been good. I've dealt with a couple. There were three of them around me, and I live closer to one. And there's one on my way to work, and then there's one closer to where I work. So, I've been to all three of them one point or another. And like a lot of the owners having problems with getting the water balanced, I had to bug the heck out of them for the first three weeks or so.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marquis Spas?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

We have a pool and we’ve gone to Discount Pool Supply for years. As far as Marquis is concerned, the warranty was a big deal for me. I've known the rep who sold me the Marquis for years and he does a good job. I know the folks in his store there and they’re very helpful. So, it was a trust relationship with those guys that sold me on it. Plus, the guys that delivered it to set it up did an awesome job.

The hot tub sits six but usually, there’s just two or four of us in it, and everyone has good access to jets. The jets are the big thing for me. We spent a little more for it than we would have elsewhere. I've sat in hot tubs before where you had a jet hog and no one else got jets. I just got off the phone with a colleague of mine that works in Pittsburg. He was asking me because we both put in Marquis about the same time. I recommended it to him and he put one in, and he’s very happy with it as well. So, I would highly recommend Marquis. It’s very easy to maintain and the chemicals are simple. If I have kids in mind, they can’t mess things up because there’s just not a lot to mess up. So, that’s a big advantage, too.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

The dealer recommended Marquis Spas and I’ve been using them for a year. The hot tub feels good and I'd recommend Marquis.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I’d recommend Marquis. We've been using them for 15 years. The manufacturer was close by and then they treated us right before. The installation went well. We already had a pad there from the previous one, so it was just a matter of bringing it in and putting it on it. They were good. I like the features of the tub, the functionality and the access to the inside, so it’s repairable. But I don’t like the arrangement for the chemicals. I’d much rather just use powdered chemicals than the cartridges.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

We got a discount for Marquis at a home show. It seemed like a good deal and we decided it might be fun to have a tub. The tub soothes the aches and pains. We got the smallest tub in the line. It's a three-person tub. It seems very well made. The gentleman that came to get the tub in the basement were very proficient. We had an issue where there was a missing lockdown. It was for the waterfalls so we have an in-the-tub leak. So they got another lock nut put on it so that the valve stayed. The valve popped up a little bit with the pressure and there was water running down where the valve was into the tub.

Being that it was an inside installation there wasn’t a whole lot of dirt or anything. They did have to use a six-man crew to get the tub down into the basement. They worked well with each other and used straps to support it while they were getting it down the steps. And then we’ve had an issue with odor. We emptied the tub and refilled it and got a new filter and put new chemicals in. But we still have a little bit of an odor. I’m guessing that whatever it was that’s causing it was inside the plumbing and it was not all taken care of whenever we changed the water.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

We did a search and Marquis and a Canadian company were the two front runners. We were concerned that we wouldn’t be able to get customer service if we needed something with the tub, so we eliminated the other company and went with Marquis. We saw other stuff but nothing that would actually even compare to what we have. There’s absolutely nothing that we don’t like about the tub. It has every feature. If it could fill itself my husband would be happy. But he got everything that he could imagine that he wanted in the hot tub. He’s got music and lights. You get what you pay for, that’s our thing and Marquis has been awesome. This is the easiest transaction that we have ever done. The store is awesome and the people know what they’re talking about. So don’t look at anything else.

Marquis Spas Company Information