2. Homeowners
  3. Hot Tubs
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.53/5

Every Marquis hot tub delivers a relaxing and enjoyable hydrotherapy experience. From its Signature and Vector21 series to its Celebrity Hot Tubs, Marquis offers a large selection of models to match your therapy needs and budget.

Marquis Spas Video
Marquis Spas Gallery (6)

BOTTOM LINE

Marquis hot tubs are proven to last. Pricing is not available online, but with a multitude of features and more than 25 available models, there’s a Marquis Spa for every budget.

PROS

• Variety of accessories
  • Positive reviews
  • Highly customizable

CONS

• Pricing not available online

Top Marquis Spas Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marquis Spas?

Marquis' value made me go with them. The installation of the tub was excellent — they did a great job and they were on time. They were professional and helpful, too. The tub is well made, and I am happy ...

About Marquis Spas

Marquis has state-of-the-art spas that are elegant and practical, offering unmatched therapeutic and ergonomic designs that support customers and help them relax. Its models comply with the most stringent energy efficiency regulations and use fewer chemicals than other products. Marquis has been named a Spasearch Certified Brand every year since 2006 and is consistently recognized for its customer service.

You can purchase a wide range of accessories for your hot tub, including Marquis filters, filter replacements, covers and cover lifts. You can also personalize your Marquis hot tub cover to match your home's decor.

Marquis Spas models

Marquis offers a broad range of models for customers to choose from, ranging from basic to premium options. All models include advanced hydrotherapy features and qualities that are beneficial to a wide variety of needs.

• Signature series hot tubs: Marquis designed the Signature Series models with style in mind. Each tub includes features like reflexology foot patterns and exclusive cabinet panels. Marquis hot tubs in the Signature series can fit three to five people. Each model includes between 32 and 82 directional and hydromassage jets.
  • Vector 21 series hot tubs: Vector21 models offer more personalized controls than other models and have specific JetPods to focus on your pain points. Vector 21 tubs include Valves (V3) systems that direct up to 100% of the pump's water flow toward specific seats. Marquis' Vector21 models allow for a maximum temperature of 104 degrees. Vector 21 series hot tubs can accommodate three to seven people, and each model has between 22 and 44 jets.
  • Marquis Elite series hot tubs: Marquis Elite hot tubs deliver quieter, more efficient operation and a better hydrotherapy experience at an affordable price. Its water delivery system keeps water perfectly balanced at all times, and its innovative ConstantClean water management system filters more water than other brands in a fraction of the time. Marquis Elite hot tubs can accommodate up to seven people, and each tub has between 22 and 51 jets.
  • Celebrity series hot tubs: Marquis designed the Celebrity hot tub models to stand out from the crowd. You can upgrade almost all models to include the optional Motown audio system with Bluetooth connectivity. The spas can seat up to seven people and include up to 70 jets.

Marquis hot tub prices

While Marquis Spas doesn’t outline its prices online, customers can visit a local dealer in person to see the company's products and learn more about cost. Marquis Spas offers financing options on some models, and customers can schedule a test soak to try out the tub before purchasing it.

Marquis Spas maintenance

Customers must clean and regularly balance their tub's pH and alkalinity levels. All of Marquis Spas’ hot tubs run on a filtration system designed to provide the highest level of cleanliness and support. Marquis spas chemicals, cleaners and balancers, which are specifically designed for the company’s system, are sold through local dealers. If any issues occur, you can find Marquis Spas repair locally or use Marquis parts to do DIY fixes as necessary.

Optional Marquis Spas features

Marquis Spas' customers can choose to add additional upgrades like aromatherapy, lighting, audio and Bluetooth capability.

• Audio options: All Marquis Spas include Bluetooth capabilities that let you play your favorite music or audiobooks from the comfort of your tub. Customers can add USB capabilities, RF remotes and auxiliary cables.
  • Lighting options: All models include LED lighting, and customers can choose to upgrade to additional multicolor LEDs on the interior or exterior of the spa. These lights come with variable color modes and transitions.
  • Aromatherapy: Marquis Spas aromatherapy options — Aroma Infusions and SpaZazz — are designed to create a relaxing environment. For this feature, Marquis added a button to the tub that dispenses liquid essences and botanicals into the spa water.
  • Marquis Environments: Marquis Environments help transform your tub into an entertainment space with benches, towel racks and steps.
  • MicroSilk: MicroSilk hydrotherapy is an anti-aging treatment. It utilizes negatively charged bubbles that are 50 to 100 times smaller than your hot tub’s normal bubbles to energize skin cells and increase serotonin levels.

Marquis Spas FAQ

Do all Marquis hot tubs come with a cover?
All Marquis hot tubs come with a DuraCover hot tub cover. If your cover is damaged or you'd like to replace it with a new one, you can buy one online. You can also purchase a cover lift.
Do Marquis Spas come with a warranty?
Yes, Marquis hot tubs come with the company's owner's protection plan, which is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. Depending on the model, the warranty covers the structure for five or 10 years, the acrylic surface for two or more years, the plumbing for at least three years and the exterior, parts and components for at least one year.
How much is a Marquis Euphoria hot tub?
The Marquis Euphoria hot tub costs around $14,000. The Euphoria tub is a deluxe tub that seats seven people comfortably. It includes a wide variety of additional features that other tubs don't, including whirlpool therapy, an MQTouch color touch screen and multiple color options.
How do you drain a Marquis hot tub?
The first step to draining a Marquis hot tub is to turn off the power or unplug the tub. After locating the hose connector on the outside of the spa, remove the bib plug and place the other end of the hose in an approved draining location. Turn the drain valve counterclockwise to unlock it, which allows the water to flow through the hose. After draining, make sure to close the valve, disconnect the hose and reinsert the plug.

Do we recommend Marquis Spas?

Yes, we recommend Marquis Spas. Marquis Spas is a trusted name in the hot tub industry, and the company's products are proven to last. With a multitude of features and benefits on Marquis' more than 25 available models, you're bound to find the right Marquis Spa for your needs and budget.

Marquis Spas Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marquis Spas?

Original review: March 14, 2020

We were getting a pool and we were kinda drawn in by the guy we were talking with to get a Marquis hot tub as well. There was something that was good for your skin that was supposed to clean your skin out and everything. We just felt like that was a little bit of an added feature that others didn't have. We don’t use the hot tub that much now that we got it, but it was something that we thought we might use more.

My wife really wanted a hot tub. We did a lot of research on it and saw a lot of good reviews on Marquis. That was probably the thing that kinda cinched it for me instead of the other brand that we were looking at, Jacuzzi. It was really a hard decision. The price was a shock to me because I had never looked for one before. I started finding out the differences between the $2,000 or $3,000 one compared to the one that we bought with the Marquis. But I bought it for my wife. I probably wouldn’t have bought it if it wasn’t for her. Also, when I was reading and researching about the hot tub, they were saying it was very ergonomic. I kinda realize this now that I’ve been in it. I never thought about it before. But you get in and you try to lie down, you keep floating on the top.

I’ve only had the hot tub through the late part of the summer but I’ve been happy with it. My family and all my grandkids love it. That’s the part that really surprised me. I thought it would just be adults in there but the grandkids love to get in the hot tub too. I got 13 of them and you can’t get them all in there, but they all try to do so. Everyone goes to the bathroom before they get into this hot tub. But we haven’t really been out there in the winter because I need to get some type of structure to kinda block the wind. We have a lot of wind in Oklahoma. Other than that, we kinda got everything quite set up the way we want.

Get buying tips about Hot Tubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

I looked at the ratings online and it said that 98% of the customers would recommend buying this Marquis spa again. And so I said, “That’s it for me. I’m getting it.” Our hot tub has been wonderful, with the exception of one horrible flaw that makes me lose my mind every time I do it -- and it is the best spa. I have owned a bunch of them, and this is the only spa that has this total design flaw. When you drain the tub, you have to take that unbelievable door off. To get to the drain plug is like taking a car apart. It is complicated and impossible to do because you have to take off the side panels with the lights and the front panel. Then, the screws are also impossible to get out. It is terrible. It takes an average of 30 to 35 minutes to unscrew all of the panels to get to the hose that is inside the hot tub. And then once you’ve done that and you’ve drained the tub, you have to unhook it and then put everything else back.

With my last tub, all I did was screw a hose on the outside and there it went. The flaw is bothersome that I looked if there was some way they could do a fix-up kit and send it to me so that it could go to the outside. I also almost went on the website and said, “Do not buy this spa because of this.” It is that bad of a problem. It is a great tub, but I would not buy another one unless they have corrected this.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

We bought a Marquis Spas from Colley's Pool in Hamburg. And when we walked in there, found the nicest people. The manager of the place and the service people were all super. We looked at four models and then right then and there, we decided when it was time to get a hot tub, we were gonna get one. Colley Pools is an excellent vendor. They were able to get us the one that we wanted for a really good price. We got one that was 28 inches high because my wife and I are both disabled. She could not climb up into the 32 or 36-inch ones. They were too high.

Although we had to build a concrete slab for the hot tub, we're exceptionally happy with it. We also built one for the barbecue next to the gazebo and turned it into a really nice place to go out. We opened it up at the end of April, closed it in September. We absolutely loved it. The hot tub's quality is excellent and we appreciate it. The ability to do a 240 and keep both motors running and have it running all year is the best feature. Colley's Pool takes care of the chemicals, the cleaning and the filtration. And I, at about 8 o'clock at night, I turn the lights on, get red, yellow, blue, and green, and watch the sun go down over Lake Erie as I sit there in the hot tub. It's like nostalgia. It also takes all of my pain away.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

While doing comparison shopping, we went into two other shops in our town that sold hot tubs. Ultimately, we were most satisfied with Marquis. And we were extra satisfied with the care of the team at the only store in town that sold Marquis. Colley’s Pool and Spa is a local pool shop and their customer service and attentiveness to us was what made us settle on Marquis.

We had never bought anything there before, but they remembered who we were. Michelle, the lady who runs the store, has been in the business for more than 20 years and there was not one question that she could not answer. We even brought our questions from the other shop and said, "I'm comparing this hot tub to your hot tub. Tell me about your hot tub." She gave us the answers that we were looking for, but we didn't tell her what we were looking for. They didn't care who sells what. I stood by their brand. The other guys said that their tub was the best, but didn't know why it was the best. And they would talk bad about the other companies.

The installation was a little intensive and extensive of a process, but it wasn't a headache. It was a very pleasurable experience. We have an older home and the installers had to run different lines and we had to pay extra money to get electricity to the area where we wanted the tub. We also had to get a pad laid. It's a very comfortable tub and there's no wasted space. You can also custom order it. Whatever needs you have, Marquis will meet it.

I go in about every two weeks to have my water tested. I have the store manager's personal phone number and I have access to them anytime I want them. The tub is less than a year old, but we have had to cash in on our warranty already. Our control panel quit responding on the top half. The SOAK button and the JETS 3 were the only things that would respond. The BACK button and the temperature gauge quit. It was an older control panel and it got some moisture trapped under it. I told the manager about it one day and the next morning, someone was out here and installed a new one for us.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

This Marquis is my first new hot tub. I’ve purchased two used ones from the same dealer where I bought this one from. They did well in service for me. They got a good reputation, and some good pricing. The sales guy asked what we’re looking for, the price range and the previous history. We had issues with the other one we had in the past, and they had the display model that was appropriate for what we were looking in.

The installation went exceedingly well. It was a little bit of a chore getting it back, had a couple of gates to go through but it went through fine. The guy was very knowledgeable. He asked me if I have any questions and told us little tweaks here and there and suggestions how to get it set up and operating. We didn’t have power available at the time so they couldn’t do much more then. And then we had a little bit of problems with the tub. For the first couple of months it would just stop working. The pumps wouldn’t work, the heater flickered on and off. I called them, and by the time they’re getting ready to come out here, in a day or so, it would start up and be working just fine.

Finally it happened again, so I just shut the power off and scheduled an appointment. They came out and looked at it. In the course, when they turned the power on, it worked just fine. But based upon what I had told what’s been going on they replaced the pump motor, and we haven’t had any mechanical problem with it at all after. They thought it was a bad spot and armature for the motor, where it would stop at a certain point, then just didn’t kick to get going. So if the pump doesn’t go the heater can’t go and the heater shuts off. So it’s a safety thing, which is good.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2020

I purchased this sp in February. It wasn't long before one of the jet packs came off. They are held in by a small tab on all four sided. The dealer provided a replacement and I installed it. It wasn't long before it came off again. The dealer sent me a replacement. Then another. Same story.

Now I have two jets out and the dealership will not return my calls or emails. The company rep (Gary D.) responded to an mail and told me to change the jets from rotating to straight. That would change the hot tub I purchased.

If you plan to purchase one, have the dealer supply you with a case of 4R jets.

Original review: March 30, 2020

There was a local spa company that I worked with. We searched for a long time and got the Marquis hot tub. The installation went very well. The hot tub is a very well-made product and it's therapeutic. I had a therapeutic hot tub before for my back, joints, etc. In addition to the therapy jets, it has some massaging features. In general, I really like how it’s designed and laid out. I've had the hot tub for almost a year and it does everything I expected it to do. It massages and relaxes. It's definitely better than the hot tub I had before. I would definitely recommend it.

Original review: March 27, 2020

The dealer where I bought it from was good, and its installation was excellent. Since it has been installed, having the tub has definitely been a positive experience. I use it two to five times a week. Overall, it is good. However, its initial quality doesn’t seem to be as high as my previous product.

Original review: March 22, 2020

I bought my Marquis hot tub a year ago. I went to a couple of different stores and that was the one I liked. The installation was easy. The guys were able to push it around the side of the house and put it in there. The only snag we ran into was running the electrical in there. The thing where it run the electrical was blocked by foam, but we drilled in a hole instead, so that was not a problem. Marquis' team members were very good. They were all very helpful, knowledgeable and interesting. Since having the tub, it has given me something to do most days. I get home after work or after the gym and sit in it for half-hour. I use it two or three times a week. It’s worth it

Original review: March 21, 2020

Being on lockdown, having our Marquis is good. We like the size and the amount of jets that it has. The delivery guys were fine. I have a back gate access, so normally they wouldn’t be able to deliver it unless they had a crane. So, it worked out well for them to be able to get it in with no problem. Overall, we are happy with it.

Marquis Spas Company Information