It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.53/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to buy a hot tub? Every Marquis hot tub is world class, delivering a relaxing and enjoyable hydrotherapy experience. From our Signature and Vector21 series to our Celebrity Hot Tubs, Marquis offers a large selection of models to match your therapy needs and budget. Contact us today to obtain more information!

Marquis Spas Video
Marquis Spas Gallery (6)
View More View More

696 Marquis Spas Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

The installers of our Marquis spa were outstanding. We do not like that the cover for the filter does not have any weight to it though, so it floats off any time the water level pushes it off the top of the filter. If we get a couple people in there, the water level goes up and then that cover floats off. If it latched down or sat up higher in the hot tub, that would be a better design. If it floats off, we just take it off until we get out and put it back on.

Also, it’s not easy to figure out which knobs operate which jets. Our previous hot tub is designed that the jets were on with the knob that it adjusted. So it was easy to determine if we were on the north side of the spa and the jets are on the north side of the spa, use the knob on the north side of the spa. This one is not designed like that and the manual does not give a description as to which knob runs which jets. So a solution to the problem would be if the manual would say this knob controls these jets. Otherwise, when we’re in there, we just turn the knobs until we get it to work where we want it to. Other than that, there are a ton of jets in the tub and they are fabulous.

The tub that we purchased before was the cream of the crop at that time and this Marquis has outperformed what we purchased before. The filtering system with this spa is easier to take care of than the previous spa and my family fully believe that they are medical devices. Two of the four of us have migraine headaches and it is fabulous to get in the spa when you have a migraine headache. The pressure on the back of the neck and the back of the head from the jets is fabulous along with the water temperature, helps relax. The other two of us both have muscle and musculoskeletal problems and both of them get in the tub for the simple relief of pain. Plus, there is the pressure aspect of kids that are in it a lot with friends. If you want your house to be the hub of entertainment, you wanna know what your kids are doing and you know that they’re safe, you need a spa at your house. Everybody wants to come to your house.

Get expert buying tips about Hot Tubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I looked around and got the names of two or three spas from various people that indicated that they were among the better built spas. I went and looked at each one. I liked that the height of the Marquis spa was a little bit lower. As we get older and squeakier in the knees, it seems like it would be easier to get in and out of. The spa has a shape that relates to a seat area. Because of the slope that goes along with that, it's not as easy to get in and out of for the squeaky-kneed crowd like me as I would have liked. But it's a better built spa than the previous unit we had. We've had a few problems with the skirting material fitting correctly, but the function of the machine is good.

Marquis had four people do the installation. The tub is sitting on a raised surface about four feet above the adjacent side. They set it in essentially the same place as the other tub. They ordered some additional skirting, and they came out and replaced it. We use the spa quite often, and it appears to be a good tub. One item that is a little bit annoying from time to time is that there is a tray area that gets over one portion of the interior portion of the tub, and it has a tendency to float. So if you're expecting to utilize that component for a drink holder, you might be in for a bit of a surprise. The top that was provided with the tub is good. It raises the cover in the position easily and efficiently. I have to get a strap that goes across the top because wind will come through at about 90 miles an hour at times, and it makes it a little tough to keep the top on the tub.

It's difficult to really coordinate the way the valving system works so that you can get wider coming out of the jets that you think they're going to come out. It may just be because of my advanced state of Alzheimer’s when it comes to things like that. But that is one thing that they could clarify in some fashion that is more or less permanently put into place on the tub. It would be helpful to those that are confused by it sometimes. At this point in time, the way the knobs operate the various jets is still confusing to both me and others. Marquis is a bit on the pricey side when you compare them to some others, but you get what you pay for sometimes. I'm satisfied with the tub and I have recommended it to others.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

We've really enjoyed using our Marquis hot tub. My husband is unable to walk and back when he could walk, he used to sit in the tub all the time. We know he missed that, so we had gotten the three-person Marquis tub. He has rheumatoid arthritis and soaking in a warm tub is heaven to him. For somebody like him, it's very challenging to get him into the hot tub because of the seating space. It could be made more convenient for people with walking problems who aren't stable. It would be nice if there would be a place where he could sit and then swivel to turn around and stand up in the tub and then lower. We have the hand thing, but it would be nice if there was something to make it easier for him to sit down in it.

We were looking for something that was easy to set up. We conveniently had the plug right there, as well as the hose to fill it about three feet away. We picked a brand that would have convenience. We're not party people. It was just going to be my husband or me, two people. So the first criteria was that it was gonna be a small tub. It also had to fit on my deck and take as minimal space as possible. The triangular shape of the hot tub was really good. There are two-people ones that are rectangular, however, he wants to spread his legs out and that meant that only he would be able to get in it then. The rectangular ones are smaller, but then if you spread out your feet, you'd be invading the space of the person sitting right beside you.

I thought about walk-in tubs, but they don't work so well. They cost twice as much as this tub did because you have to install it in your bathroom and your bathroom has to be remodeled for it. Plus, if you're in a walk-in tub and something comes up, you can't get out of it. It can take about 20 minutes for it to empty, letting you open the door to get out of it. It's not easy, but I can get him out of the hot tub. Our hot tub had different level seats, which I like. It had the deep seat, the medium seat, and the higher seat. I use that to help him get out. My husband likes to sit in the deepest seat, but I can't get him up. He can't do that by himself so I just transfer him from the deep seat to the next deepest one to the highest one to stand him up. That's where other handle for him to grab a hold to stand up would be nice. I would definitely recommend Marquis.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Our Marquis spa is better than the one we had from Dimension One. Homecrafters sold the Marquis and they did a very good job. They were easy to deal with and when we had a couple of little issues, they came right up and dealt with it. The installation was done in our backyard and I did a lot of work to make one access point easy for the installers. Unfortunately, the roof overhang was in the wrong spot so they had to come around a different way but they did a very nice job. Everything was set up for them. We had power and I had the concrete pad because we had a former spa.

When we first got the spa, we couldn’t get the circuit breaker to stay on and it kept tripping the breaker. I swapped it out one time and it had the same problem so the people that sold us the spa thought that there was something wrong with it. They sent a technician who looked it over and couldn’t find anything wrong with the spa. They changed the heating element and I told them that the basic problem might still be with the circuit breaker. It turned out that that was where the problem was. The circuit breaker had to be traded in to one of the newer ones that had a bit longer delay before it tripped. Also, I had a problem with one of the valves. I could not get air to come out of a couple of the jets and it turned out that I simply didn’t understand how the spa was planned. One of the jets had not been put in properly and it wasn’t allowing water to go through. A guy came up rapidly within two days and checked it out.

I use the spa often and my wife occasionally does. Marquis spa is the best one for us and we made a good decision despite the fact that it is using a little more electricity than I thought it should. It is not well insulated. I compared the electrical bills for the years that we had the Dimension One and the number of kilowatt hours we started using the new one and the power consumption went up. I’m not absolutely convinced that having just the single pump that does little circulation from time to time is better than having a fairly low wattage pump that runs all the time. Also, if I was to redesign it, the illuminated panel should be to the outside rather than the inside so that when someone is in the spa at night, it doesn’t ruin their night vision. Nevertheless, I would tell a friend to check out Marquis Spas.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

We used to have a Beachcomber. But it was old and worn out and it started to crack underneath. We really needed a replacement and we got one from Marquis Spas. We had some issues during the installation and the screws on the panel to get into the inside of the spa were broken or misthreaded. So, the company that sold us the spa came by a couple of weeks after the installation to do some follow-up. It took them a while to come out but they did and the salesman ultimately took care of the problems. Also, the way that the lift of the plastic fit the panel that’s removed to get to underneath part wasn’t quite manufactured correctly. So, he had to reinstall a screw to move the plastic so that the panel seated correctly because there was a gap between the removable panel and the main part of the panel that comes around the plastic.

Aside from that, we got the hot tub with the radio system and speakers in it and two issues have come up on it. One is that there has been some condensation on the speakers. It appears that the screws that had been installed may not be stainless steel so, they show a little bit of rust on them. One of the two speaker screws especially appears like somebody put standard screws in to hold the speaker in place and those have shown some rust within a few weeks of having the spa. They’re still operational though.

The second issue is that the motor on the spa causes interference with the AM/FM radio system and I don’t know if it’s a manufacturer issue or just the radio issue with the antenna wire being moved underneath. The person that came to service the spa took and moved the wire to the antenna for the AM/FM radio system to several places but it still causes interference. From the very beginning, when you’re running all the pumps, the radio antenna performs fine. But when you’re running some of the pumps or one of the pumps at lower speed, it has interference with the radio. It’s gotten stranger, too, but it’s not due to wear and tear. They said it was a common problem and the solution is typically to move the antenna wire. But, they tried that and it slightly corrected it, but it’s never been completely corrected. Other than that, we have the Marquis hot tub for 12 months now, we use it regularly, and we enjoy it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marquis Spas?

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 30, 2019

The tub was great out of the gate, we used it nearly every day and it was wonderful. Our dealer was easy to work with and the installation was super easy. Our first issue was a control knob for one of the valves that blew right off in operation. We called our dealer and they said a replacement part would arrive in a few days. A week or so later I followed up and the dealer told us that the part was sent to the wrong place. Ok, weird, the part arrived a few days after my second call and I installed it without issue. My wonderful tub is back in operation.

Move ahead about 10 months and what do you know another control knob cracks during operation and blows off of the tub. I could just copy and paste my last experience. Same story, shipped to the wrong person and eventually installed after a few emails and frustrating calls. Once the knob is installed we're back in operation for a few days and then pump one appears to fail. The tech support at the dealer had me do a ton of troubleshooting to resolve what they thought was an airlock, including completely draining and refilling the tub, and eventually landed on the pump is bad. I've now been waiting for that pump for nearly two weeks, they said it would be a week. In a year of ownership, my tub has been down awaiting parts for well over a month of total time. Pretty frustrating for something we enjoy so much when it works. I would probably look at a tub other than Marquis if I were to buy again.

Hello Malcolm,

It is disappointing to hear of your experience. I can tell you that when we get an order from a dealer 99% of the time it ships the same day. I can also say that it would be very unusual but not unheard of for us to ship to the wrong location. For us to do that twice is very rare but we do apologize if we made a mistake. You can always call us to discuss the issues and find out the status of the shipment. We would also like to hear from you so that we can track down where the mistake happened so other customers do not have to experience the same issues you have gone through.

Thank you for letting us know because we take customer service very seriously.

Original review: May 26, 2019

The valves that control the Water Fall, Neck Jet and Air Control are extremely faulty. They are designed with a rubber pad that is applied with some poor adhesive to the valve. While the designed functionality does work while the pad stays in place it does not work when the pad adhesive deteriorates and the pad separates from the valve ENTERS YOUR SPA SYSTEM. I rarely turn these features on so this valve pad issue is not a result of a attrition from a valve being turned so many times. I 'm also yet to approach how to get the pads (4) out of my system.

My local spa dealer has stated he has emailed (months ago) the president of Marquis about this issue. Has not heard back as of yet. I don't understand how this obvious imperfection passed quality control and continues to be on the market. Does Marquis Spa really think people want rubber objects circulating in their spa system? I truly enjoy my spa (Marquis Epic). At this point in time though I will not consider another Marquis spa nor recommend to friends and family because of this valve issue.

Original review: April 23, 2019

Bought a Resort Tub in 2017. A year later I had lines appearing on the control screen, which was replaced and was under warranty. 1.5 years later the speaker to sound system sounding terrible... Dealer said no longer under warranty. Then I called Marquis customer service and they said sorry can’t help you... “never know when electrical components go. It’s in a spa with water and chemicals”. Very dissatisfied especially paying $1,000 for a sound system that isn’t performing and not up to the supposed Marquis quality!

Marquis Spas response

Thank you for posting this review Thomas. We are very proud of our warranty and have them openly available on our website so everyone can review them at any time. We encourage anyone considering purchasing a hot tub to compare our warranty to all other hot tub manufactures because we are confident that ours is better. The warranty on a control panel is 5 years which is a very long time on an electrical component. Most brands offer electrical components with a one-year warranty. The speaker is somewhat sensitive to water chemistry. The speakers will last as long as any other electronic component in the spa if the water chemistry is maintained adequately. We are sorry to hear that your speaker is outside of warranty period. We allow an additional 30 days of coverage after warranty expiration but is sounds like your speaker is half a year out of warranty.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I went to Keyhole Outdoor Living in Casper WYOMING and bought a new Spa, it had a hard time staying hot. Ran all the time!!! I went back to KEYHOLE OUTDOOR LIVING IN CASPER WYOMING and told the sales girl her name is Amanda, that it made a lot of noise and didn't stay hot, and really it was more like warm, I said does Marque make a bigger heating element? She "Amanda" at KEYHOLE OUTDOOR LIVING, IN CASPER WYOMING, said she would check on it, she got me a bigger unit and said I would have to pay for labor, and really the heating unit was broke and according to the Warranty it should have been covered.

The repairman came MILK it. IT was a twenty minute job. Turned into a 40 minute, and charge me for 2 hour job. I will never go there again, and I hope Porter spas in Casper, will take it on trade, But I am for certain they will have trouble selling it, So If you are looking for a Hot Tub/spa DO NOT BUY MARQUIS, What a ripoff. I am not a happy at all. Gary **

Marquis Spas response

Thank you for the review Gary. Keyhole Outdoor Living gave you a heater worth several hundred dollars at no charge even though there was nothing wrong with your heater. They only asked you to pay for the labor to install it which you agreed to do. Heaters will not keep up when it is negative 20 degrees outside and you sit in your tub for several hours. This is not a warranty situation and Keyhole went above and beyond what many other dealer would do just to try and keep you happy with your purchase.

Original review: April 11, 2019

We bought a home which came with a six year-old Epic hot tub. This is a quite large and complex tub, and we had no idea how to get it up and running. I called the local Marquis dealer, and someone came to our home the same day, and walked us through everything we needed to do to bring the back to like-new condition and operation. He brought all of the needed chemicals and taught us how to use them, and how to drain and fill the tub, check its operation, and check and replace any jets. I had to replace several small parts, like some jets and knobs, but they were available at the local store and affordably priced.

I'm very impressed that this six year-old tub is in truly like-new condition; the product is very high quality and the support and parts inventory is outstanding. Now that the tub is up and running, we've been using it every morning. We have our coffee and take half an hour to talk about our upcoming day. It's a very relaxing way to start the day, great for our relationship, and the jets give amazing massages.

Original review: March 8, 2019

After researching several brands online and at dealers, we decided to buy a Marquis Euphoria spa. We purchased it from Bucks County Hot Tubs in Pennsylvania. The buying experience was a pleasure. The spa is excellent. We owned two other big brand spas over the past 20 years. The Marquis spa is far superior to them in quality, comfort and performance. The water is crystal clear with the Frog in-line @ease system and the jets are truly therapeutic. We are confident that we made the right choice with Marquis.

Original review: March 5, 2019

Own an Epic, which looks nice and fit well in the space. Really want to love it. That said, pump 1 has consistently had performance issues. It is supposed to be a pump that has two levels and level 1 is really non-existent. Pump 1, level 2 is okay, but about 3/4 the pressure of pump 2, only a few of the pump 1 controlled jets could be considered "therapeutic massage." Have had service out several times and they are insistent it is performing as well as it can for the design, saying that the pump powers the filters and too many jets versus pump 2. Next, the switch covers are 3M stickers which bubbled up underneath the plastic and then the plastic lifted off at some point and wound up in Pump 1 intake.

We are not frequent users of the tub but are meticulous about pH. The lid does stay closed 98% of the time, which may have contributed to the issue. The stickers have been replaced and the plastic removed from the pump 1 intake, but I doubt the new stickers will last better than the original set (less than 1 year). Regretting the purchase due to these design issues. Own half of a great spa, pump 2 and all those seats work well.

Marquis Spas response

We are sorry to hear you are having an issue. We are happy to help you or the dealer determine the cause of the problem. Please contact Customer Service and they will get to the bottom of the problem.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

The installation was quick and simple. The two men that brought the Marquis tub went through everything with me and it's worked awesome. Having it has caused me to be able to sleep better at night. When I get in the hot tub for about 15 minutes, I sleep more comfortably. If I ever got another one, I would get another Marquis.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

A local dealer from Aqua Pros convinced us that a Marquis spa was the right choice for us. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, and accommodating in getting the hot tub delivered and installed. So far, I'm very satisfied with our decision and we like the hot tub a lot. We like the jet configuration, particularly the long and reclining bed. I use that quite a lot. We've also done the normal maintenance of the water chemistry stuff. I would tell my friends to go take a look at our hot tub and advise them to see if Marquis Spas has got a model that works for them.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I love my tub from Marquis Spas. I liked the value and the finishes of their tubs, as well as the therapeutic jets. The installation was a bit of an undertaking, though, because I had to get a crane to run it. Other than that, they did a good job. I've had the tub for about a year and a half now and I use it three to five times a week. I feel refreshed after using it. I took much of the chemicals out of it, so I'm doing drains and cleans more often, but, other than that, I like it.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Considering some of its features, we went for a Marquis hot tub over a different brand. However, there was a mix-up on the numbers on the paperwork so the people delivered the wrong one the first time. But they just swapped that out and everything went fine after that. It was an easy fix. I had a good experience with these people, and they answered the questions and knew what they were talking about. I've had the tub for about a year now and have found it be of good quality overall.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I decided to go with Marquis because of the layout of the inside of their hot tub. My experience is not exactly positive though. The jets are very, very strong. And while I can always keep them on lowest it can get, I don't like the LED that lits the buttons. It never goes out, ever. I called the place where I bought it and they said that it's only 10 minutes and I don't have to worry about it. But I hate it because I like it to be dark. The hot tub is out on my deck. Now, I have to have a washcloth covering it because it's so bright, I can't even get out of the tub because it's blinding me. It would be lovely if I could disengage that in some way. Apart from that issue, the Marquis has been a nice hot tub.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I like the texture of the inside of the Marquis tub, which is a textured surface that doesn't look like it needs to be polished, rather than being the shiny fiberglass. However, we had some problems with the Vector series and I'm still having problems with the jets blowing apart. I've talked to the local dealer and he said they haven't come up with a repair. I really like the tub nonetheless.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

Our Marquis hot tub is very good. We've had it for about a year and a half now, and we’ve had no trouble with it. My husband enjoys it so it was a good purchase. He has arthritis and the warm water with the jets helps him. Depending on what he’s doing, he will use it everyday or at least a couple of times a week. It was also very easy to have the hot tub installed. It was the perfect size for our deck and that was what stood out for us at the time when we were looking at hot tubs. Plus we liked the way this one looked. It has a really nice look.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

Marquis' crew dropped the tub off in the patio, then I had to put it into place. Thus far, my favorite thing about my hot tub is the convenience of being on all the time. It has low energy usage and it takes minimal maintenance. Those are all big plusses. I’ve had a couple of little issues with the digital display, but the Marquis team has been quick to come out and take care of the issue.

The technicians that they usually send out are friendly and they know what they are doing. They get the job done quickly. I’ve been happy with the Marquis tub. We use it about three or four times a week at a minimum, but there are some things about the Marquis that I wish I had noticed or thought about more before I bought it, so I encourage others to shop around a bit more and look for some of the features that I realized I’ve been missing out on with the one I have.

Marquis Spas response

Hello Derek. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new hot tub. We are curious about the features that you feel like you are missing. We would also line to know if the spa is one or our entry level spas, middle range or high end spas so we can better understand the issues. Will you please contact us so we can discuss this with you?

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

The Marquis dealer set everything up very thoroughly and explained the process well. The installation only took an hour and a half and it was excellent. I've had Marquis hot tub for about a year now. It is great and we love it.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

We liked that Marquis Spas were made in Oregon and we went with them. We did a wet test and sat in a couple of different models. I talked to their reps about the different features and they talked about maintenance. They also talked about the different features that we could upgrade to as well as the installation timeline and requirements. The process was very thorough and we enjoyed interacting with them. Their installers had to install the tub on a deck and when they came, they had enough people to get it done. The tub was easy to set up and we had no issues. Since then, we've been loving the tub. It's fabulous and the tub is everything we had hoped for.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

The installation of the Marquis spa went good and the installers were friendly. The interactions that I’ve had with the Marquis team have been good for the most part. However, we have some air bubble concerns. The water level seems to be having more air bubbles than it should have. We are still dealing with the issue, but they have been in contact and the communication has been decent. On the other hand, my interactions with the retailer where I purchased the spa have been very poor, especially the customer service portion of it. It seemed to me like they just wanted to sell the Marquis spa, then wash their hands off any issues that we’ve been having.

Marquis Spas response

Please contact Customer Service so we can help you with this problem. When we hear of this issue it is normally because the spa does not have enough water in it and simply needs to be filled to the proper level.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Marquis had the features that we were looking for. The installation process was excellent. The installers were quick, accurate and they cleaned up. They were very conscious of what they were doing. They had to come back out though because one of the side channels was beveling out and they fixed that. Their reps were very good and they handled the situation quickly. We enjoy it and I love it. Unfortunately, we’re not using it as much as we should. We just need to make more time for it.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

My last three hot tubs have been Marquis tubs and I've liked their features. The dealer whom I worked with for my tub was very educational in terms of the features and thereafter the installation went very well. However, when I tried ordering some replacement parts for my prior Marquis spa, their team wasn't the most helpful. They seemed to want everything to go through a dealer. Still, I love the quality of the tub I have and the next one will probably be a Marquis again.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I've had a Marquis Hot Tub for a year. A salesman recommended it and so far, the quality of the hot tub is good. I like the power of the jets. Also, installing the tub was simple and since it was installed, my wife uses it every other day. I would recommend the Marquis hot tub.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I owned a Marquis that was a much older model. I want the Marquis tub's quality that was why I went with them again. Every spa in the marketplace has its niche. Marquis definitely uses some quality components. But that's definitely not against any other competitors. Because literally, aside from looking at the shell, if you take a tub apart and look at all the parts individually, almost every manufacturer uses the exact same parts, and it’s just a different label on the outside of the box. It’s just Marquis builds stuff a little better.

The guys who came to install the tub had all the cool dollies. They literally unloaded the tub from the truck, set it in position, and they were done in about 20 minutes. We use the tub at least three to four times a week, with the exception of when it’s -5 outside. Also, I bought a module for my tub to do the Wi-Fi control. It’s the same module that’s available for every other spa that’s made that has the Balboa controller on the top of the tub, which is about 80% of the market. It would be cool if the stores just stocked those, and if the store knew what they were. There’s a gap there in the marketplace. I had to go find it on Amazon, then tell my store what the part number was so they would order it for me.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I liked the brand recognition that Marquis have. Their team was knowledgeable, easy to deal with and they were always ready to help. Having the hot tub installed was awesome. I’ve had it for a year now and I’ve been more relaxed. People should go buy one.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

We’ve been happy with the setup of our Marquis tub and how it functions. We bought a smaller hot tub. It is more complicated than the other hot tub that we had for a long time because it’s a more advanced model, and there’s a lot more software features in terms of control. But so far, we have no real issues other than trying to learn how to use it properly. We’ve had to call the Marquis people a couple of times. They could improve their customer service. It’s a bit of a pain because I call the main office, and then they tell me to talk to the local guy. So then I have to find the local guy, and he’s very busy, so he doesn’t always get back to me right away. But he is very good.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

We love the Marquis Spa hot tub which we’ve had for over a year now. We frequent on it quite a bit when it's cold and enjoy relaxing in my hot tub. I'm suffering from a back injury. It is nice to go sit in there and relax when I'm hurting. The installation was a pretty simple process. They came, they dropped it off, they set it up. The only thing they couldn't do is they couldn't actually connect the wires to the home itself. We liked the fact that the Wish Hot Tub has a different shape. The pump system on it has a better quality. Overall, it is a good hot tub, and I'm impressed with that. They have dealers in town who were quick to respond if there's ever a problem. I have had an issue which they're handling right now. One of the display is peeling up. It's a minor issue, so they're ordering a cover thing for it. Purchasing Marquis Spa is worth it.

Marquis Spas expert review by Kate Williams, Ph.D.

This company makes hot tubs and, through its subsidiary Aquatic Training Vessels, swim spas. The company has been in business since 1980 and is headquartered in Independence, Oregon. All its hot tub are manufactured in the United States and are sold at dealerships throughout the country.

• Options: Marquis has dozens of hot tub models ranging from smaller two-person hot tubs to large hot tubs for up to eight people. Models come in square, rectangle, triangle and round shapes. These options let you choose the size and shape that best meets your needs.

• Filtration system: Marquis has two proprietary systems to keep the water in your spa clean: the ConstantClean water management system and SmartClean filtration system. These systems use ozone, natural minerals and bromine cartridges to sanitize water and eliminate odors.

• Ambiance options: You can choose a Marquis hot tub model with a variety of ambiance options to make your spa time more enjoyable. Options include LED lighting, WiFi audio systems, waterfalls and more.

• External accessories: Marquis manufactures and sells stairs and decks to put around your hot tub; they call these Marquis Environments. Environments make it easier to get in and out, offer storage and add to the appearance of your hot tub.

• Local dealers: You can buy Marquis hot tubs from dealers around the country. Visiting a local dealer means you’ll likely be able to see hot tubs in person before making your decision. Go to the Marquis website to find your local dealer.

• Best for: Consumers needing therapy, consumers wanting relaxation and consumers wanting family time.

Profile picture of Kate Williams, Ph.D.
Kate Williams, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kate Williams, Ph.D. believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase. She spends countless hours researching companies and industries before writing buyers guides to make sure consumers have all the information they need to make smart, informed buying decisions.

Marquis Spas Company Information