Call toll free
4.27/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Looking to buy your first hot tub or replace the one you currently own? At Master Spas, we offer a wide variety of hot tubs, aiming to satisfy everyone’s different likes and needs. No matter what you are looking for or are in need of, Master Spas is ready to assist you in looking for the hot tub that will best fit your needs. Visit our website today or contact us to explore our different hot tub brands or to find a dealer.

Master Spas Video
Master Spas Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

508 Master Spas, Inc. Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

The experience with Master Spas was great. We liked the two loungers on it and then the shoulder massage seat. But what we really loved was the really quiet recirculation pump. Also the spa has a sound system which we really probably wouldn’t have bought, except that that’s what they have in stock. We don’t use it a whole lot, but it’s still kinda nice have it there. The spa also is a couple of inches deeper than pretty much everybody else, and we’re fairly tall. We really enjoy it. It pretty much still gets used at least once every night. I would definitely recommend it.

Get expert buying tips about Hot Tubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

This is my first hot tub and that's why I was doing a lot of shopping and research. I had a list of what I wanted and didn’t want, and Master Spas was able to line it all up. When I went into the showroom, I said I want a lot of space, like for a family of four. So right away, they showed me one that was nice and spacious. The person in the showroom knew his product and they had the right product for me. Some of those that I looked at were either just online or if I went into the showroom, they had a couple of models there but not the ones I wanted. I needed to see the one I was buying. The model I got was actually not on the floor. It was out in the back but they were able to show it to me.

The two people I dealt with were great too. There was someone working at the desk and when I went in there during the weekend, she answered some general questions. She asked how urgently I wanted it or whether I kicking tires, and I said no. I was looking to make a purchase within the next week because I had done my research. Then the manager came out, asked me some more questions and showed me the right one. It took about an hour from start to finish.

The delivery from Master Spa was also fast, which was what they promised to do. It was fantastic. The guys dropped the spa and there was no problem. It would’ve been better to know a little bit more about the electrical hook-ups and the startup though. They’re selling the hot tub but it's up to the homeowner to have the electrical and it’s a big part of the installation. They could have even recommended a contractor. So Master Spas could have done a better job with that. But it wasn’t too bad. I was able to get someone over to my house, run the wire ahead of time and get it hooked up.

Now, we pretty much use the hot tub every other day. It's four times a week with, usually, at least two of us in it. I’ve got my wife and two kids. Sometimes, my teenager goes in by himself or with friends. It’s relaxing. Besides the health benefits, it’s good for stress and also just for fun, hanging out and having a couple of drinks. On the weekends especially, it’s good to chill out in there. We’ve had friends and family over already too, especially over Christmas. I’ve also already recommended Master Spas.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

My Master Spas tub has everything I need and so far its quality has been fine. Their reps have been very good too.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

We purchased ours at the Spa and Swim Spa Show in San Diego. They told us they would deliver the next day but not to fret, they would return to place the spa on its deck for no charge once we had built one. This was not the case. They refused to honor their word. Also, upon delivery, 2 corners were unattached and a vent was missing.

Master Spas, Inc. response

Hi again Joe. I know I've already given you the contact information for our corporate Customer Service department, but I will also be sending them your contact information that was included in this review. They should be reaching out to you soon regarding these issues. Unfortunately since the company that you purchased your spa from is a completely separate company from ours, there's not a lot that we can do - however we'd be happy to talk through the various ways that we could help in this situation. Thank you for the honest feedback.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

We have an eight-man Master Spas with the waterfall and a spout. We went to the show and we decided that we were gonna buy one because we found one we liked in our price range. The sales rep was knowledge, very personable and very relatable. And we love the tub. We're in it all the time. It was a great investment. We're very happy with it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Spas?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Go look into Master Spas. It is a good product. I purchased a hot tub and I love it. It's hot and it massages my whole back. It's very relaxing. I've used hot tubs a lot and I think this is very good quality. I would like the speakers for the stereo to be a little louder though. You can't hear it so much with all the noise of the hot tub. But the representatives I dealt with did great and the delivery experience was perfect. The people brought it right in, set it right up and did everything right. The two of them were excellent.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

There was an exposition in our area and Master Spas had good salesmen there. Compared to other companies, the Master Spas tub are $1,000 or $2,000 lower. Their team was good as well and they delivered when they said they would. Everything was as it was presented to us. However, I had no idea that I couldn't get the parts in Canada. Had I known that, I may have chosen a different person. I'm rather disappointed because the products are expensive enough but then UPS fines me with a giant brokerage fee. The products I ordered was $200 US and I'm paying in Canadian dollars then adding $75 worth of brokerage fees plus GST. What should have been a $200 order became $400 very quickly. It was a complete surprise that I'm paying about 40% more for the products that I ordered than I had anticipated paying.

UPS said there's nothing Master Spas can do but that they have control of the package. Unless, I feel like traveling an hour and a half in the opposite direction to go clear it myself and then go to UPS' warehouse. That was the first time that I've had to order and I would like to continue to order parts from Master Spas, but if I can source them elsewhere then I will because I don't wanna get hit with a $60 brokerage fee plus taxes. Master Spas should really consider choosing a reputable dealer that can allow Canadians purchasing for the parts and services without giving huge money to UPS. Other than that, I'm quite happy with the overall quality of my Clarity Spa. The water is nicer and I like the EcoPur filters too. The spa has great impact in my life.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I was very taken with this spa when I first saw it and when I talked to the guy who was trying to sell it to us, I liked what he had to say. I also liked the pricing of it. Everything worked out. We were hoping that it would also all work out fine in the future and so it did. I'm very happy with it. First of all, the jets are amazing. We were used to a very old spa where it was basically like sitting in warm soup. Now, we’re sitting in a spa that, if you’re not holding on, will blow you out of it. The jets are incredible. That’s really cool. The second thing is that I like the layout of the spa. We picked the layout but it’s a great spa for us because the layout is perfect for us. Thirdly, I’m amazed with how it keeps itself clean with me actually doing very little to it. I put a little bit of chlorine cups in a floater that floats around the hot tub and I basically do nothing else. It takes care of itself. It’s amazing. It's the best hot tub we’ve ever owned.

We’d love to use the hot tub more. But this is in a second property so we’re only using it once every couple of weeks in the wintertime and probably weekly in the summertime. It's not nearly often enough that we use it. The installation had been simple too. I had the spa delivered and it was installed the same day. There were no problems. I can’t say enough about Master Spas and how they looked after the spa's quality. The service was excellent. I would tell others to do it and make the purchase.

Resolution response: Jan. 31, 2019

Our local dealer has repaired our spa. I’m content that our issues have been resolved and our MasterSpa is now working. Thank you to the individual who came out yesterday evening to make this happen. I would consider upgrading my review of MasterSpa to 3 Stars as a result of their expedited service yesterday evening (less than a day of my review). However, I’m disappointed that I had to resort to posting a bad review in order to receive a call from MasterSpa’s headquarters and our local dealer. Customer service shouldn’t be this difficult.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I’m a proud owner of an expensive piece of junk that no longer runs! We own a MasterSpa that was purchased less than a year ago (April 2018) in Central Texas. We live in Austin, TX. First time we had issues with the spa it took THREE MONTHS for the repair to happen after repeated calls to local dealer AND the headquarters in Fort Wayne, IN. It was brand new and LED lights were not working. It’s now January 2019. The spa started shooting water everywhere from the foot blaster control knob and after a few minutes the spa stopped working. It no longer operates, it does not turn on. Every time I call to schedule a repair I’m told that someone will call me back but no one ever does. DO NOT BUY a MasterSpa because if ANYTHING goes wrong with it there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Master Spas, Inc. response

Hi Cindy. Thanks for reaching out to us about this. I've forwarded this review along with all of your contact information to our Customer Service Supervisor. Someone from our team should be reaching out to you shortly. Thanks for the honest feedback - we appreciate it.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I bought the Balance 7 from Master Spas. It's the Clarity Spa and it has 38 jets. I chose it for the size, considering the space that I have on my backyard. It also fits six people and I have a family with four so it fits more than enough. It’s one more thing for us to keep the kids outside the house. They want to play video games so we would go to the hot tub and have some fun. It’s a good time for the family. But it was not cheap. It was more than $10,000. The people we dealt with there were very good though. Then the thing we really like the most with the hot tub is the filter. It can clean the water. The EcoPur Charge Water Purification System is a good one.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Purchasing from Master Spas was convenient. They had a sale going on at the fair grounds so it made it super-easy to go down there instead of all the way out a little farther to where their actual showroom is. The Master Spas team was very patient ‘cause my husband and I were discussing whether or not we really wanted to spend money since it was very expensive compared to what we had before. We wanted to make sure what we were purchasing was what we really wanted and we were also debating between a number of different units. They were very informative as well. They were really helpful on explaining the differences between the three that we were looking at, and that really helped us determine where we were gonna spend our money.

We used to have a soft tub that had 4 jets, had no seats, and looked like a round circle pool. Our new hot tub is phenomenal compared to that and it's completely different. It is a three-seater and it has a lounge and two seats. It also has 30 jets and is super comfortable to sit in. We use it numerous times a week. I love it ‘cause it’s very therapeutic. After I get home from the gym, it really helps if I'm a little sore. Literally, we find that we’re not spending as much time as well. The jets come on for 15 minutes and when it shuts off, we’re done. I feel like a wet noodle. Whereas with the soft tub, I would spend sometimes a half an hour to 45 minutes in there trying to get loosened up. So, the Master Spas tub has really helped my husband and I.

Master Spas, Inc. response

We're so happy to hear that you and your husband are enjoying your spa, Katie! Thank you so much for the feedback - we appreciate it!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Master Spas' tub was perfect for what we needed. It was the size we're looking for. We purchased one and it's been good so far. It has some jets and a little water feature. However, we were having issues getting everything balanced so we dealt with somebody who was in our area. Anytime we've ever dealt with anybody regarding the tub, it has been a pleasant experience.

Master Spas, Inc. response

We're happy to hear that, Leah! Thanks for the feedback!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

The price was right with Master Spas and I saw a blurb on Hot Tub University that kind of gave them a good rating. I ended up purchasing their 7.5 Healthy Living hot tub and it was a good deal. It has 48 massaging jets and bucket seats, and so far, I’ve detected a little electrical flare going on. It’s brief and once that odor kind of gets out there, it hangs around for a little bit. I’ve experienced that twice but I’m not sure if that’s an issue with the hot tub. Other than that, their reps would do anything during the sale. But when it came to their aftersales, their team needs to get schooled.

On delivery day, I was supposed to get my hot tub delivered on the 18th but I got no word from them the day before or anything to confirm that they were gonna be delivering it. So I had to call them and they got back with me saying that they were tied up and would bring it later. And they did but they brought it almost at dark-thirty. Then, since I was a new hot tub owner, I called them about my filter that worked for 24 hours straight for about a week. And they just told me to read the manual. But the manual is jacked up and you have to be a programmer to understand it. In the end, I figured it out. Still, I wasn’t too pleased with their aftermarket care.

I used to work for Ford Motor Company and half of our problems was due to dealerships that didn’t deal with the customer properly after they sold them the vehicle. And I would have liked to see Master Spas give me a day's notice and confirm the appointment when they were delivering my hot tub. They should've let me know that it was happening and they should've done some follow-up. They should've also called me back in a couple of days to see how everything was going after they learned that I was a new hot tub owner.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

We have been looking for hot tubs. We looked at a couple different manufacturers and then went to one of Master Spas' expos in Humble, and it fit where we needed to go. We bought one of the big 8-foot spas. It’s a little larger than what I want, but I got a great deal on it so it fits all my needs. Our Master Spa defeats all our previous providers. I went to a dealer and got some chemicals as well. Overall, things have been great from the guy delivering it, setting it up, the information, to any time I got a question to be answered. The delivery time was a lot longer than what I anticipated. From when it had to be manufactured and when it was gonna be delivered, there was a lot of time. There was a lot of rain.

Master Spas, Inc. response

Thanks for the feedback, Tony! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your spa!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I like our Twilight hot tub from Master Spas. It has waterfalls and it's cool. Its quality is excellent. I love it. So far, it’s helped with my bad shoulder and arthritis. Everybody I spoke with, even afterwards, was fantastic. One of the filters wouldn’t come on, and they had someone out the same day that I called them to fix it. They’ve been great. I’d definitely recommend Master Spas.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I would definitely recommend Master Spas. We’re really happy with our Clarity Spa. We were planning on buying a spa and we found that the price was very good, and Master Spas worked with us. In our previous house, we had a Jacuzzi brand. There is a difference in quality but we weren’t looking for something high end this time, so our Clarity Spa is perfect for what we were looking for. The quality is fine enough. We use it once a week, and it’s very popular when the kids come home.

The Master Spas team was very helpful, respectful, and really tried to accommodate us and tried to find a way to work with us. We had a lot of questions and we spent a long time there. There was one representative from Master Spas and he gave us his personal phone number. He was very good. Also, the people from David Spa Entertainment were really nice, too. We had a good experience.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

A couple years back, the mall near my house, Ocean County Mall, used to have a hot tub tent sale outside. I looked one year to try and get a rough idea of the pricing and the guy that was there gave me his card. A couple years went by and when there was another sale, I decided to go again. This one happened to be Master Spas and their products looked really nice. Their rep gave me the card and I held onto it. Master Spas looked decent, too, so when I was in the market for it, I looked into them.

Originally, I inquired about the cost because their website didn’t have prices. I emailed them because they had a connect-to-us link then somebody ended up calling me. I liked the HL 7.5 because of the number of people it sat and I told her that I was looking for pricing on that. I also asked if it comes with stairs and a cover. She was very helpful and we were trading emails back and forth. She told me that she happened to have a floor model and they were looking to get rid of it. She also said she could give me x amount off and when I asked her about the color, she said it happened to have a grey exterior with a light grey interior. With that, I thought the heavens have aligned because that was exactly what I was looking for. So, I ended up ordering it and they were really good about it. I paid by credit card and they were able to process the transaction.

I bought the hot tub in May and at the time, I told Master Spas that I wasn't ready for it yet. I was planning on trying to build a deck in my back yard but that crashed and burned. It was a disaster, so I ended up going concrete which I didn’t get done until the end of October. So Master Spas stored the hot tub for me. They would also periodically call asking if I was ready for the hot tub and they were very understanding. When time came, I finally called them and they got their guys out within two weeks because I had to wait for an electrician. So, they were good. And when they came out, they dropped it where I needed them to do it and it was perfect.

They said that the hot tub sits seven but so far, I've had as many as three adults and two children in it. The corners are for an adult, especially if you’re a fuller-sized person, and the seats in between are kind of tiny. But in reality, you really could fit seven in it though it might a little snug. Aside from that, the hot tub has lots of jets, different lights, and a little waterfall effect. It’s supposed to be good for massaging stuff and relaxing. So far, I like the quality of my hot tub. In the beginning, I was trying to master the chemicals but now I finally got it down to a science. On Saturdays, I put all the chemicals that they told me to put in there based on their little simple sheets and test it, then I'd know it's good to go. It's pretty easy. The tub is also very comfortable and very relaxing.

Master Spas, Inc. response

We're so happy to hear that, Jeffrey! Thanks for the feedback - we appreciate it! Happy hot-tubbing!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

We went to a show and when the Master Spas reps figured out that we were really serious about getting their product, the manager came out and talked to us about it. He showed us some of the features, such as the insulation, that were better about this spa than some other spas that are built. Their team was really good and we were convinced that the Twilight was the best one for us. We liked the way it was built, so that's what we got.

It took my husband, Mark, a while to get the water balance but he did it on his own with the chemicals that we were given. He's been wanting to get one for a long time and he gets in it more than I do because I’m afraid of the cold right now. When it gets a little warmer, I’ll be able to get into it a little bit more. Mark likes the foot jets a lot and we love the lights on the tub. The shoulder jets are nice as well but we had to switch those out because what was on there was a little strong. So we moved the jets around a little bit, so that they don't hit so hard. There are a lot of things about the hot tub and Mark takes care of it.

We love our Master Spas hot tub. It's good looking and we get in it usually at night when we’re both finally done for the day. And I’m sure we’ll have a family member purchasing one before too long. My children built a pool and rather than building a spa into their pool, they built a place on the patio around the pool to put a hot tub.

Master Spas, Inc. response

That's so great to hear, Frances! We're so happy to hear that you and your husband are enjoying your spa - and that your family is interested in them too! Thanks for the feedback.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Our Master Spas hot tub helps with the aches and pains from work. We really enjoy the multiple positions, the lights, and the size of it. We liked Master Spas' number of the jets and the build location. We went to a show up in Madison where they were displaying them, so we could see them in operation. A young man that dealt with us was a straight shooter, and he knew all the answers. Our Master Spas hot tub's quality is worth it as it should be. You pay what you get. They’re not cheap spas, but they’re good for what you pay for. If you could afford it, I’d recommend it.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I was pleased with what Master Spas had to offer. I purchased the Twilight Series model from them and we've been happy with it thus far. We're really pleased and it was exactly the way it was told to us in terms of quality.

Master Spas, Inc. response

We're happy to hear that, Chris! Thanks for the feedback.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I needed a tub that's a little bit smaller and for a single person. I saw Master Spas Healthy Living at a hot tub show in Wallingford and it looked beautiful. It was the only tub there at the show and at that time, I liked it and decided to commit to it. I liked the design of the shell as well as the way they explained to me some technology in it. It seemed like it was right for me. It has 2 seats, a lounge, and jets in all the lounge and seats. I had a no-name brand tub that a guy made in his warehouse and while I like that as well, I like my new Master tub a lot more. The quality of the Master tub is excellent too. I’m using it for enjoyment where I have a drink at night and gaze at the stars. I love it. Also, I made a couple of phone calls with the Master Spas staff and everybody was great and answered my questions. So, I am happy with everything.

Master Spas, Inc. response

That's great to hear, David! We're so happy that you are enjoying your spa. Thank you for the feedback - we appreciate it!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Master Spas is one of the best in the industry. Their product, the power for the engines and the motors are pretty impressive compared to the other companies. It has magnetic therapy, seats six to eight people, has Wi-Fi included, Bluetooth radio and lights on the outside. This is now my second Master Spas tub and the installation process was seamless. I use the tub every night in the winter time. It provides me relaxation, helps me go to sleep easier and I have less sore muscles. Don't look anywhere else. They're the best.

Master Spas, Inc. response

Thanks, Joel! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying your spa so much! We greatly appreciate your loyalty. Thanks for the feedback!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

My wife and I like all of the features that our Master Spas has. Travis, the sales rep at the Denver Civic Center here in downtown, did a great job of explaining the kind of features and benefits of the brand. Master Spas fits everything that we wanted in a tub. My wife wanted a therapeutic jets as well. We had a size restriction on our lower deck and it fits. We wanted one that was 34 inches high instead of 36 or 38, which a lot of them are.

We went through the technical side of the tub. I’m a mechanical engineer, so I understand a lot of that side of it. And Master Spas' technology is so far, so good. It is top of the line, and we were looking for the features that they have. One is the lay down style as well as seats with the therapeutic jets. We wanted the ozonator, too. For all those reasons as we added everything up, it’s the one we like. And ultimately, when we got to pricing, it seemed to be reasonable for what we thought we’d end up paying. Also, the warranty is good. The coverage is very satisfactory. We’ve had our Master Spas for a month and we're in it every other day. And so far, so good.

Master Spas, Inc. response

We're so happy to hear that, Gordon! Thank you for the kind feedback. Happy hot tubbing!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I was mostly happy with our Legacy Whirlpool Jacuzzi (though our delivery experience was somewhat painful) until it suddenly stopped working in December -- 6 weeks after the warranty expired. Now I find myself shelling out 100s of dollars to get it repaired and probably a new heater. I'm not feeling too good about that. Seems like it was cheaply manufactured. If I were to buy a spa again, I'd spend a little more for something of higher quality and energy efficiency.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

We went to a Spa Show and Master Spas' Twilight series was the tub that seemed to fit what we wanted size-wise. I also liked that it has two different lounges in it. Their retailer came out and installed it and they sent very nice guys. Since getting the hot tub, I've been using it about five or six times a week and it has made me feel better. However, I get a lot of foam and I can't seem to get rid of that. Still, the actual making of the tub has held up very long. The finish is very well done and the pump has a tremendous amount of power. It feels really good having such strong pumps there.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Our Twilight Series 7.2 that we got from Master Spas had the features that we wanted and liked and it’s the right size as well. Once I learned all the jets, it’s great. I like the shoulder massager, the back massager, the jets, and the fact that you can adjust the intensity of them. My wife is smaller and she seems to float more when the jets are on high. She would like hand rails on the bottom to hold herself down, but she’s got a weighted pillow that she puts on her now and it helps her. The pricing’s a little on the high side but it’s worth it. The quality is great. I would highly recommend Master Spas and the dealer we got it from. Eversole Pool and Spas in Lima is a locally midwestern manufacturer, and they were absolutely the best.

Master Spas, Inc. response

Thanks for the review, Richard! We're happy to hear that you are enjoying your spa!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I have not had my spa for even a year. Within six months the heater needed to be replaced and I had to pay $100 for labor. Now it’s six months later and the heater has gone out again. I’m getting really frustrated. They should not be costing me this much money when it’s not even a year old. It also concerns me about what is causing the heater to go out because Have a evidently there is an underlying issue. I’m getting Concerned because I have major health issues and cannot afford to keep putting money in this besides regular maintenance.

Master Spas, Inc. response

Hi Jill! Thanks for letting us know about this. One of our corporate customer care members will be reaching out to you shortly regarding this issue. We appreciate the honest feedback!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I wasn't out to buy a tub but when I was talking to the salesman at the barbecue and spa thing that they had here, he explained about the Twilight Series of Master Spas. I ended up buying the 8.2 and so far it's been a really good hot tub. I like that it had the EcoPur where it got the triple filters. The other thing I liked about it is the purifier that was on it. Compared to some of the other hot tubs that I was looking at, I'm gonna have that setup. It kills some of the bacteria that was in the water. I also like the massage jets that are on it. I'm very satisfied with the spa. I get in about three to four times a week.

I've actually had to call and have somebody come out and look on it because the turn valve broke. He got on it and was really good. He found out what the part number was and got that ordered for me. And then, he told me if I had any issues that they can give me a number to the maintenance person that fixes the hot tub here in Salt Lake. I called him and he come out very promptly and fixed my problem. I was really happy with them. When I contacted my salesperson, he just told me that I wasn't the only one that had issues with those and that there was a defect in the material and that they were fixing the replacement parts for them. But other than that it's been really good. I'm really happy with the spa. I would recommend Master Spas.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

The one we got from Master Spas is a great spa. It’s like a 7x7, 350 gallons-ish and it can fit five people. The place we went to go look at the spas had a couple different versions and this one looked like it was really laid out well. It’s comfortable because the jets are thought-out so the jets actually hit you where you sit. My wife and I sat down in it and I thought it actually made sense. We had a spa before this but we never used it because A, it was a pain to maintain and B, when you sit in it, okay, you have hot water and there’s water moving around but the jets weren’t really good. These jets on the Master Spas one hit you really nicely and they’re adjustable enough that you can actually feel like you get some relief from them. Aside from the three different jets on it, it has color-changing LEDs too.

In retrospect, I guess we made a good decision because it’s the same size as my old hot tub but it has less gallons of water. The difference is that the interior of this hot tub is a little bit smaller but there’s so much more insulation. It maintains temperature really well. This thing is also so quiet that I can actually hear my outdoor radio playing instead of having a radio in the hot tub. With the old thing, you’d have to crank the radio up in the hot tub just so you can feel the music, instead of experiencing the music.

Master Spas, Inc. response

We're so happy to hear that you and your wife are enjoying the spa, Chris! Thank you for the feedback, and happy hot-tubbing!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

A hot tub show was going on at the Fairground and it happened that our old hot tub died on that particular day. We bought that tub used and it was over 21 years. We went to the hot tub show and my wife saw the Master Spas TS 87.3 and wanted the two recliners. We negotiated a great deal but we had to wait almost two months for delivery, which was the longest two months of our lives. Now that we’ve got the tub, it's perfect. The Master tub is better than our previous tub. It holds temperature better and does great the whole nine yards. We’re very happy with it.

Master Spas, Inc. response

We're so happy to hear that, David! Thanks for the feedback! Happy hot-tubbing!

Master Spas expert review by Kate Williams, Ph.D.

Headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, this company is the world’s largest swim spa manufacturer and is among the largest portable spa and hot tub manufacturers. It offers a number of hot tub brands for sale across the United States.

• Energy efficient spas: Master Spas uses an Icynene foam insulation on its spas to increase their energy-efficiency.

• Noise reduction: The motor on Master Spas’ spas and hot tubs is designed to vibrate 150% less than industry standards, which makes them quieter and more peaceful.

• Water sanitizing system: Master Spas uses a unique system called Mast3rPur™ that uses three natural water sanitizers. These ingredients improve water clarity, softness and scent.

• Made in the United States: Master Spas manufactures all of its hot tubs and swim spas in the United States, which helps to ensure quality control.

• Model options: Master Spas manufactures several brands and models of hot tubs, portable spas and swim spas in various sizes and configurations to fit your needs. Its brands include Michael Phelps Legend Series, Twilight Series, Healthy Living Hot Tubs and Clarity Spas.

• Swim spa options: For those who want the option to use their hot tub to swim, Master Spas offers two lines of swim spas, the Michael Phelps Swim Spas and H2X Fitness Swim Spas. These offer a hot tub at one end and a current of water at the other, so it can be used for both purposes simultaneously.

• Best for: those who want luxury hot tubs or swim spas.

Profile picture of Kate Williams, Ph.D.
Kate Williams, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kate Williams, Ph.D. believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase. She spends countless hours researching companies and industries before writing buyers guides to make sure consumers have all the information they need to make smart, informed buying decisions.

Master Spas, Inc. Company Information

Master Spas
www.masterspas.com
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.