toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a Primo Spa from Master Spas. It's only three weeks old but so far, the quality is good. Also, the installation guys were nice, real quick, and very informative. So at this point, I'm satisfied.

My husband and I love our hot tub, it was a major purchase and the dealer and delivery person (Ron) were awesome. I have had some difficulties with regulating the water with the chemicals and our electric bill doubled, we did start the process while it was cold and the water had to warm up. Our dealer has been great with questions and assistance. Looking forward to years of relaxation.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

There was an event in our area on a weekend so we went down there and we got to look at Master Spas. The sales guy was pretty straightforward and decent. And we were already gonna purchase one so there was some discount. That was the motivation behind us going. They were selling the floor models so we sat in the one we bought. We looked online and it seemed that prices run Costco, Sam's and some other outlets. We got a tub that has jets. They gave us a month for delivery. We had to do things at the house to prepare for it. We had to pour concrete and pool electrical and things of that nature. We're taking delivery next Thursday and we're anxious to get that in there. Master Spas will be delivering and connecting it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We went to Bingemans and another place. Master Spas was our last stop and we got a good deal so, we decided to go with them. We got a four-seater spa and it wasn't overly big. Kevin, the half-owner or salesperson, and Sheryl, the girl at the cash, were amazing. Anytime we go back there, they are a really nice group of people. Also, they went above and beyond and they were amazing. But we've had three big issues with them. When we went to buy it, we wanted one that plugs in. I didn't want it to be wired and they sold us the wrong one. So, we had to choose a different one which is the same model. It doesn't have as many bells and whistles. I was quite disappointed that the other one was 90% similar but had more lights but that was fine.

Then, when they delivered it, the delivery guys were great but they offered my husband to plug it up for us because they couldn't find the cord. The third thing is that it was leaking and the hose had a hole in it. We use it quite often and we noticed it would go down every other day by at least four inches. When I called, the guy had to ask questions but he made me feel like it was our fault. He was lovely but it was not very nice to blame us. Then, Chris who fixes hot tubs came to fix the hose. He quick fixed and taped. He's great and he'll be coming back next week to replace the hose. All these things, as much as they were all lovely, were really unacceptable. It shouldn't take a week to replace the hose. But we love the spa and we enjoy being in the hot tub.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We absolutely love the quality of our tub. We liked the look, the jets and the Bio-Magnetic Therapy features on our Twilight series tub. It’s expensive, but you get what you pay for, and we had a good deal. Because we used to have a hot tub before but it wasn’t anywhere near like this. The rep we talked to at the expo where we bought this was friendly and helpful, although it would’ve been nice to have a little bit more guidance on the initial setup, because I was left to myself to get it going. But the spa has helped us for soaking. And with this spa, it's like we bought a Cadillac instead of the old beater.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Spas?

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Crystal - thank you for making us aware of these issues. One of our customer care representatives will be contacting you soon to help you get these issues resolved. We're so sorry for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience as we get this figured out.

Original review: April 13, 2017

I purchased a Michael Phelps Series 900 Spa from Master Spas, Inc. It was one of the biggest ones in the market and also has lots of therapeutic features on it. But we're having a really bad experience. They haven't got it working yet. We got it delivered three weeks ago and from day one the jets weren't working right. Some would work, some wouldn't and some wouldn't turn off at all. The manager of the store came out once and that was the day after. And that seemed great. But nothing's happened. Then the service guy came out Wednesday. That was the very first service guy to come and figure out what's going on.

He said they're sorry about it and that they're gonna fix it and get everything overnighted but it was three weeks later when they sent somebody finally. He said it was the filters because they hadn't told him the whole story and he was about to leave without doing anything so my husband called and threw a fit. And so, the guy came back and said that it's the motherboard, the Bluetooth and the pump. However, they supposedly replaced the motherboard and it's still not working. They're getting the rest of the parts overnighted and that's supposed to happen hopefully early next week at the latest. But we are still aren't sure that that's gonna fix everything. Originally, it was great customer service but now we've gotten the runaround.

If we don't have this thing working by mid-next week, we're gonna start pursuing legal options at this point because we gave them a check for $15,000 for the spa and we've not gotten our money's worth. Another thing they promised is because there was some cosmetic damage to the spa when it arrived, they were gonna give us a list for the hot tub. But now they're acting like they're not giving us direct answers on that either. But if they end up fixing the spa and doing everything they said even though in an untimely manner, I would update my statement regarding that.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Michael - it sounds like most of your issues lie with the dealer, so we'll get in contact with them directly to help get some of those problems resolved. I'll also have one of our customer care reps get in contact with you just to make sure everything is going smoothly on your end. We want to make sure that you're happy with your purchase. Thank you for the honest feedback.

Original review: April 5, 2017

SPS Pools almost lost the deal due to the owner's son Bill. His lackluster attitude for taking care of the customer had me ready to cancel my order. When I contacted them again I told them I was ready to cancel then he contacted me. I will never buy nor would I recommend them. The hot tub does not do what all I wanted.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Christie! We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience when it came to purchasing and installing your spa! We hope you're enjoying relaxing in it just as much. Thank you for the feedback!

Original review: March 31, 2017

Master Spas was having a sale in a parking lot. I was looking at another hot tub and they had almost all of the same features but for quite a bit less. I got a three-person spa as we wanted a small one for our deck and there's only two of us. We talked to the sales person and they sent out their crew to hook it up so we were happy with it. They were very efficient and professional.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi DeeAnn! We're so glad that our spas hydrotherapy features have been able to help relieve your husband's pain. As for the refund issue, I'll have one of our representatives get in touch with your dealer to see if we can get that money back to you. Thank you for your feedback - we appreciate your loyalty to our company!

Original review: March 31, 2017

We went to the expo dinner where Master Spas was having an exhibit, one in Delta and one in Waco. We decided to purchase a Twilight hot tub from them because my husband has a torn rotator cuff and needed a spa to help him with his pain, and his doctor did a prescription. However, they told us that if we got a prescription, they would refund $550 to us but I have not yet received the refund, so I'm going to call them and see why, because I have sent them the prescription. But that's the only issue we have. The spa works great. The Master Spas team were from all over the world and we had a really good experience with the two guys that we dealt with there, the finance guy and the salesman, and everybody was very good. The hot tub we got is of very good quality and it's helping my husband's shoulders.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Gil! We're glad that our representatives were helpful and knowledgeable when it came to helping you find the perfect two person hot tub. Thank you for your loyalty to our company and your lovely review! We appreciate it.

Original review: March 30, 2017

I purchased a Twilight from Master Spas. It's a small type, and maybe for two or three people at the most. The size and the features were good. And it seems to be working pretty well. It got the LED lighting, and has 38 jets in it. Their people were very nice and easy to work with. They were up on everything that was going on. So, they were good at what they did. I would recommend them.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Austin! We're so thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your new HL 8.5! The interchangeable jets are definitely a huge asset when it comes to purchasing a spa. With all the various high-end features you're definitely getting the most for your money, and we're glad that you see that too! Thank you for the review and thank you for being a loyal customer.

Original review: March 30, 2017

I was in the market and the HL 8.5 fit all the criteria that I was looking for. This one's far better than any of the ones we've had in the past. The size was right and the way the seats were designed looked like it was going to work better than one of those with the lay-down seat in it. I also like the interchangeable jets. I can unscrew the ones from one side and bring them to another seat if I wanted to and I can change the pressure of each jet. It put me way over budget but I’m glad that I went higher in with it instead of finding another cheap tub. We got a cheap one in the past and then a mid-quality one and I can see why they're charging a little more for the Master Spas tub.

I’ve met with a couple of the sales reps at one of those spa shows in Tudor Park. And then I had an issue with the HOA and whether or not I was going to be able to get a slap-down for it. So I talked to the delivery guy a few times about trying to coordinate and getting a good delivery on it. Then I had to give them a call today because we finally got the water in it, got the electrical hooked up and there may be something leaking on it. They passed my information on to one of their technicians and he’s supposed to get in touch with me in the next couple of days. I’d like to see all the other stuff get addressed but with the dealings I’ve had with everybody so far, they've been very friendly and helpful. All in all, I enjoy the tub quite a bit. I’ve already had a knee rebuilt and I don’t have a bathtub that’s big enough and the tub has been wonderful for me.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Larry! I'm sorry that your hot tub wasn't exactly what you were expecting, but it's good to know that you have it up and working now. I'm going to have someone from our customer care team reach out to you to do a quick follow-up. Thank you for the feedback!

Original review: March 29, 2017

I was excited to get my Plug and Play Hot Tub. We bought it at the Hot Tub Show. Unfortunately, it wasn't exactly a plug and play. First, it needs a specific outlet, not more amps, but a single outlet/plug in and not a double outlet. I have a standard double outlet and so I had to get an adapter until I can get an electrician out to change the outlet. Secondly, this was such a new type of hot tub, there was a defective part that needed to be replaced before it could be used. They replaced the part with another defective part that the technician had to file the ball bearing down. Fortunately, it is working now. So after a month, we were finally able to enjoy our hot tub. Hopefully there will not be any further glitches.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Clark! It's good to know that you are enjoying your tub and that our team was willing and able to get those pump issues resolved for you. Thank you for the feedback!

Original review: March 29, 2017

There was a sale in the area and I went and looked, and Master Spas caught my eyes. It's a little three-person tub and triangular-shaped. It has the standard lights and pumps and controls for that. I had another tub that was much larger and enjoyment-wise, the two tubs are comparable. I like all the jets in the Master Spas tub and the ability to easily move them around, which I could not do in my previous tub. It's cheaper, easier to maintain, less chemicals and easier on the pocket when utility bills come in. I put in a service call to have a pump replaced, because it would not function the duration of a soak, and that was easily taken care of.

I like it and I use it often. So far, I've no issues. Everything is working as expected. There was that issue with the pump, but sometimes that happens. I have to accept the fact that things slip through once in a while, but they were more than willing to correct the problem for me. Overall, it's very comfortable. It's nice to have that luxury sitting at home.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi John, it sounds like a lot of the issues you are having lie with the dealer, so we are going to contact them and see if we can get these issues resolved for you. As for the technical issues you've encountered, one of our customer care representatives will get in touch with you via e-mail and help you out on that side of things. Overall, we're happy to hear that you and your wife are enjoying the spa. Thank you for the feedback - we greatly appreciate it!

Original review: March 29, 2017

My wife has circulation problems. We looked at all of the spas and Master Spas, from a quality and features standpoint, had the best that was out there. We got the LSX 800 spa hot tub however, the manual was very inefficient in terms of the inner workings of the spa and there were also various problems in getting everything started. The distributor was terrible too. Both the owner and the sales manager couldn’t be bothered with me because they already had my money. The difficulty we had starting it up got me to a point where I wanted to take it back. But, fortunately, this one young lady really went on efforts in terms of solving my problems and getting me up and running. She was able to contact an engineer and got a drawing of the various vents and control mechanisms. So far, we had one diverter that was faulty and we’re in the process of replacing that.

Otherwise, the spa has worked out well and it's feature-loaded. But Master Spas needs to expand the troubleshooting area in their manual. The pumps are a real problem and a neophyte really can’t get it done. You really don’t know what’s going on. The area in regards to filters is way underwritten too and almost all the problems end up being the filters clogging and the maintenance of the filter system is critical.

The heater’s in the wrong place as well. It’s very high in the hydraulic schematics and that allows it to constantly load up with air then it shuts down. Trying to get this thing started took me three days. I had to pour water in it and fire it up. Also, it’s a complex mechanism but there should be more effort by the distributor. They dropped it off and connected it electrically. When I didn’t have any questions, which I didn’t know enough to ask a question, they were happy to leave. For the $15,000 price, it wouldn’t hurt them to have somebody come back 24 hours later to make sure things are running as it is. In my case, I’m still calling the distributor and asking for help.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Cora! We're so happy to hear that you are loving your Master Spa and all of its features. We're even happier to hear that our spa has been able to help ease you and your husband's aches and pains! Our spas are great for hydrotherapy. Thank you for the feedback! We greatly appreciate it.

Original review: March 28, 2017

We've seen Master Spas out at the fair for the last few years and we got a good deal from them and they were local so we purchased a tub from them. We got the Twilight and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. It's well built and it's got lighting, the waterfall thing, the foot jets, the seat and then the recliner. I have an artificial knee and my husband has a bad back so it helps with the pain and it relaxes it. And then the reps were excellent and very helpful. They took the time and told us what the best way to keep the chemicals in balance.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Leslie! After a busy day, our spas are the best way to unwind and relax! We're so glad to hear that our representatives were helpful in getting the spa set up for you. It's so good to know that you are getting the most out of your hot tub. Thank you for the feedback!

Original review: March 28, 2017

I bought my Master Spas hot tub when it was on sale. It was a plug and play tub, and it was something that we were looking for. It would be easy to move with us. It also got the LED light, and the foot massager, and lounge chair in it. And it had the most seats that seats four people. The delivery was also really easy and the guys that delivered it were nice. They hooked it up, we filled it with water and they stayed there and got all the initial chemicals set up for us. So, that was really helpful. So far, quality seems good and it's super easy to use. It works like they said it's gonna do. It has helped us because we're super busy people, so when we do relax that's where we go.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Chris! We're so sorry that you had to deal with this issue, a spa in that condition should have never been sent out like that. Regardless, it's good to know that our representatives were able to get it fixed and that you're getting good use out of it. I will be in contact with you shortly for a follow-up. Thank you for the honest feedback - we appreciate it!

Original review: March 27, 2017

I bought a Master Blaster spa at the Oil Palace show at a great price. It was $19,000 and I got it for $10,000. It was a closeout deal but they had to make another because they sold all of those out. We were supposed to get our Master Blaster spa no later than January 15th, but it came March the 13th. They informed me that they had to make a new one. But they wouldn't deliver it until I gave the balance. And had I known it was going to be faulty, I wouldn't have paid them. A forklift poked a hole in the main drain and some plastic got caught up inside. When we first started filling it up, water was just pouring out of it. So, it was a freak accident but you can tell that it was done at the factory when they were loading it. It sat out here for three weeks before it got fixed. They had to rip all the undercover off to find the hole. And then, they had to fill all that backup. It was a horrible experience. I've had five spas, but I've never had such an issue in my life.

The spa has four pumps and they wouldn't come on. So, I called them back out here and they were here the next day. The Master Blasters were all shut off down at the base, but they didn't even know about it. They weren't very knowledgeable of the setting controls and they're confusing. But the spa is a fine product and we’re in it almost every night. So overall, Master Spas still did well. Even though there was a mishap, we are still happy with our experience.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Molly! We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying your spa and that your experience with our new website has been easy to figure out and simple to navigate! Thank you so much for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: March 27, 2017

I love my spa by Master Spas that I got at a spa show. I purchased one time online from Master Spas and got some filters, a new filter system, and some chemicals. Their website is really easy to figure out and use. I just had to put in what kind of spa I had and it popped up with what kind of filter. And it was quick, easy delivery too.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Charles, it's good to know you're enjoying your two person spa. Hopefully you received a replacement for the broken chemical bottle by now. Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it!

Original review: March 26, 2017

I had very limited space so I chose a small two-person hot tub from Master Spas. It was the right size. However, there were some problems when it was installed. They wanted me to have a GFI on my electrical outlet and then when I got it, they said they have their own GFI and the cord. So it caused a whole day of delay. I had to rewire the outlet so that it was not a GFI. That was a bit of confusion. Also, one of the bottles of chemicals that they bought were broken. I haven't talked to them about that but they were supposed to send me a replacement of that stuff that was broken. Despite that, I would recommend Master Spas.

Master Spas, Inc.

So glad to hear you're enjoying your new hot tub after enjoying one first on vacation. It sounds like you actually had the last laugh by getting such a great deal on it. Happy hot tubbing!

Original review: March 26, 2017

My wife and I had taken a small vacation in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. We had a little cabin out in the woods and on deck was a hot tub. And then we decided after a week of being there that we just needed to get us one of those. We had been looking locally at things that were for sale. There were four different places here in town that do spas and hot tubs. So, we had an idea of what we were looking for and a price in mind of what particular model was typically worth. Then we happened to be out at a show at the fairgrounds here at the same time Master Spas was having a deal. And they were the only ones there. My wife and I looked at each other and went, "Let's go ahead and do it. This is our chance, they're not local, we don't know them. This is gonna be good for us."

However, it didn't start well because the asking price for the spa was almost double what it was worth. And whoever was selling them there was not in the know. Since I had been informed and I had been shopping, I already knew what the number I was wanting to spend was. And in the end, they decided to take it and we bought one. But I didn't really like dealing that way. And I almost turned around and walked away. But my wife saved the deal.

We got the hot tub and we bought it because of the amount of jets. It had 41 jets and two different pumps. And it's typically a five-person spa, which is really only good for four, but that's okay. That's all we wanted. And Master Spas makes a good product. Sooner or later, people would ask, "What did you get for that?" Had I told them I gave them the price that was originally asked from me, they'd all look to me and say, "Why, you big dummy." But we bought the spa in the $7,000 range and I was asked over $12,000 from the get-go. And that's a big difference.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Bill! It's so good to know how happy you are with your hot tub and how much it's been able to help ease your aches and pains! Our tubs are great for hydrotherapy - and we're glad you've been able to experience that first hand! Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate it!

Original review: March 25, 2017

A friend of ours who takes care of our pool bought from Master Spas a few months earlier and was really happy with it. He recommended Master Spas to us, and we decided to get the six-person with 40 jets spa from them. I'm having trouble with my shoulders, and this model has four jets in one of the seats hitting right at the shoulders. And it has definitely made a difference on my shoulder and back. I also like that it has two sets of power jets that come out at the bottom side that shoot up in the middle. I love putting my feet on those. The dealer hired a couple of guys to deliver the hot tub, and they did an all right job. It is so much nicer compared to our previous hot tub. It has more jet and power, and easier to maintain. It has very high quality, and I really like the construction on the outside because that's gonna last forever. The old hot tub was cedar on the outside, that's why it was constantly breaking. So far, I'd recommend Master Spas.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Belinda! We're so happy that you are enjoying the spa and we appreciate your feedback regarding the chemicals. We want you to know that this is definitely something we will take into consideration and hopefully implement in the future. Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate it.

Original review: March 25, 2017

We had a Sundance spa, which we liked so well but it was just 110 and we didn't think it had enough power. We then decided that maybe we needed a 220 so when we were in a show by Master Spas in Des Moines, we decided to buy their spa. The people who came and set up the spa were very good with my husband. They told him about the spa and showed him a little bit about it. The spa is nice and I'm happy with the quality but we've had a hard time balancing the chemicals in it. Sometimes, the pH is too high, and there are a lot of bubbles. The salesman said to not add chlorine all the time because it has something in it.

There should be a one-on-one verbal instruction rather than having to read all the complicated paperwork instructions. The people who set up the spa didn't show my husband how to run the spa and didn't tell him about the chemicals. Maybe all the companies are like that because it was the same when we bought our Sundance spa, where they didn't give verbal instruction too. When buying an $8,000 spa, one should get more instructions other than the written stuff. Except for that issue, I'm very happy with the spa and it's 220, which is more powerful than my other one. And I'd recommend Master Spas.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Cliff! We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying the quality and design of your Balance 7 by Master Spas! We know there are always cheaper products out there but you’ll save more with the Clarity Spa over the life of the product by the savings on your electric bill and by being able to use fewer chemicals than any hot tub purchased through a big box store. And that doesn’t even account for the peace of mind knowing your supported by us and a qualified and trained local dealer and technician! Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: March 24, 2017

The design of the spa from Master Spas was one of the reasons I got it. It fit in the space that I had, the motor was on the side that I needed it to be on and the steps were where they needed to be. Also, it was a lot nicer than the one I had which was 15 years old. It's a good foot deeper than the other tub I and I like the bed of the hot tub but the lounger is so low into it. I can't lay on it and it’s not working for me because I float up. And then a week after we had tub, one of the jets came off. It took a while to figure it out but we put it back on ourselves. The people from whom we bought it from were nice and were doing their job well. The guys that installed it were very good too. Overall, it's good quality and we’ve been happy with it. But I found one that’s much nicer at Sam’s for $1,000 less. I should have waited a bit and looked around but I didn’t. However if I’d have gotten the one from Sam’s, I would have probably had to install it myself and do all of that.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Audra! Thank you for choosing Master Spas - we're glad to have you as a customer. I'm going to have someone from our customer care team contact you as soon as possible in regards to those two jets and they should be able to help you get that issue resolved. Thank you for your patience while we handle this situation and thank you for your honest feedback! We appreciate it!

Original review: March 24, 2017

Master Spas has a better price than the other brand I was considering which was a couple of thousand dollars more. Their guys who delivered it were creative on getting it in our backyard. They dropped off the hot tub and left, though it would've been nice if it could've been set up. So thankfully, I had a contractor hook it up. However, I'm having an issue with the two jets. They're functioning, but they are like sucking air and are noisy.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Carla - it's good to know that you've had positive experiences when dealing with the people at Aqua Spas and here at Master Spas. We strive to make sure that you're given the best quality customer care from the time you walk in the store to well after you've made your purchase and we're happy to hear that you've seen that first hand. Thank you for your feedback!

Original review: March 23, 2017

We bought a house and the previous owners had a hot tub installed in a deck that was built around it. We wanted one that worked but also needed one that fit into the hole so we went to the local store, the Aqua Spas, and purchased the Twilight Series. The folks at Aqua Spas have been good. The hot tub has some neck jets that are up above and that's our favorite thing. We fight over who gets that seat. Master Spas is also good with the warranty. We've got some jets that don't seem to work and asked them to deliver some to the local store and then we picked them up. We wanted to make sure they didn't come out because they only do that for free for a couple of times and we wanted to save that for a real problem.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Brandy! We're so glad that you are enjoying your hot tub and that we were able to help you get those chemical issues fixed! Thank you for the feedback. We greatly appreciate it!

Original review: March 23, 2017

We liked Master Spas' hot tub layout. We had their team come out because the chemicals weren't working well with the hot tub but everything seems to be better now.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Bruce, we're so sorry to hear about the issues you're facing in regards to purchasing the spa and the technical issues you've faced after getting the spa. I will have someone from our customer care team contact you as soon as possible so that we can get this issue resolved. Thank you for your honest review and thank you for your patience as we work to get this fixed.

Original review: March 22, 2017

On 1/28/17. I attended the home show at the convention center in west palm. At that time I purchased a spa, Precision 7 # 170094. I paid in full. Check available on request. When I was supposed to get delivery, I was told the spa came in damaged and to come in and pick another. I was steered to a completely different unit (I feel it was a lesser unit ). I think they realized they sold me a unit for the wrong price. Since then I have had problems. In fact next Wednesday the repair guy is coming to replace the whole filter cartridge basket (the cartridge will not screw in because the bottom part was installed incorrectly). Also the waterfall has to be replaced because the holes are clogged. The cover for the cartridge floats in the spa because it cannot sit correctly. The unit I relieved was the Clarity serial # 1700194. I would like someone to contact me.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Dan! We're so thrilled to hear that you not only love your new Twilight Series spa, but had great experiences when it came to making the purchase as well. The hydrotherapy benefits of our spas are wonderful, and it's great to know that you see that too! Thank you for your feedback!

Original review: March 22, 2017

Master Spas got great reviews. I had watched videos online from repair guys who thought that it was a great choice. I got my Master Spas Twilight Series for its therapy benefits. The quality is outstanding and the tub has added a lot to my relaxation. It was pretty pricey but I knew I was buying a high-end tub, expected to pay top dollar and I did. Their reps were great. I'm a first-time buyer and I had no idea what I was looking for and they were very helpful.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Steve! We're so glad that our representatives were able to help you find the perfect spa for you. Thank you for the feedback!

Original review: March 22, 2017

Master Spas had a show in Greensboro and we went and looked at all the different types. The Twilight Series fitted what we were looking for. We got a good price on it at that show. Also, their reps were very knowledgeable, helped us a lot and answered all our questions. We don't use it everyday, maybe a couple of times a week but we love it.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Hank! It's so great to hear that you're happy with your spa! We appreciate your loyalty to our company.

Original review: March 21, 2017

I’ve seen a lot of spas and when I saw the Master Spas, it seemed a lot better while the other ones look cheaply made. We decided if we were going to get a spa, we’d get one from the Master Spas. It’s supposed to have the quietest motor on the market and it doesn’t take chlorine-type chemicals so I don’t have that burning stuff in my eye and I don’t smell all that. I come home from a hard day’s work and get in the tub for a little while before I go to bed and it helps a lot. It energizes and makes me feel good. Its cost is a little high but I’ve seen some other spas that were close in price and I don’t want to spend that kind of money for the other spas.

Master Spas, Inc. Company Profile