toll free

Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Resolution In Progress

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Matt - we're so very sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience. We truly do try to treat all of our customers like family, and I'm sorry you haven't experienced that. Looking at our records, we don't see any attempt from you to try and contact us about these issues - so we weren't able to help get them resolved. However, I have forwarded your review and customer information to our customer care team and they will be in contact with you as soon as possible to help you get these issues worked out and your spa running properly again. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. Please know we are working diligently to get this resolved. Thank you for the honest feedback.

Original review: May 25, 2017

So I purchased a Michael Phelps swim spa at a special show in the Pacific Northwest. This is supposed to be a top of the line swim spa. Initially, I got the water balanced and everything was fine - except the control pads are extremely difficult. Then my water started getting cloudy and nothing would help. Now I have found out this filtration issue is known to Master Spa. There is a reducer in the filtration line that does not allow the water to be pulled through the filter. I have now owned this for two months. Of the two months, I was able to use it for about two weeks. Meanwhile, this company that "treats our customers like family" has not shipped the parts to the repair person to fix this. Now my cover is damaged from all the mold. I plan to hire an attorney to sue Master Spas, the dealer (Spa Pool and BBQ Show), and Michael Phelps. If you are looking for a spa or swim spa, stay away from this company that treats you like family.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Chris! We're so happy that you were able to get a good price on our spa, and that you're enjoying it! As far as the lack of follow-through with the dealer, we will get in contact with them and see if we can get this figured out. Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!

Original review: May 16, 2017

I purchased a 7x7 foot hot tub from Master Spas. It fit the size of the location I had and I liked it. I like their pricing. I had started pricing hot tubs and the price was $2,000 less than the comparable hot tub. And so, I went with that. The sales guy certainly knew his product and was informative. I like him. So far, I’ve enjoyed tub. However, about a week after I purchased it, it kind of fallen off. The last size on the showroom floor was the last one of that product so I ended up buying it, and my girlfriend noticed that there were a couple of chips on the fiberglass on the inside. She called the rep and said he we should get some kind of rebate for that, but he’s never followed through with that. Other than that, I had a good experience with Master Spas, and I would recommend them.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Brody! We're so glad that you are enjoying your spa! It's great to know that you've had a good experience with not only the spa itself, but with the sales and delivery teams as well. Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it.

Original review: May 14, 2017

We’ve been looking for hot tub for years. There was a spa sale at the Bear Ground and I went in there. I didn’t know what to expect but then I found this one and a bigger one. We spent the extra money to get the Twilight Series from Master Spa and we love all the features, including the lights, the jet, the power, and the quietness. Everything about it is great. It's the first hot tub for my home. The salespeople were great, no-BS, and straight to the point. They gave me the freedom to choose what I wanted and they were okay with any decision I made and did not try to pressure me in anything, which was a comfortable situation. Plus, delivery was great. The delivery guys were very respectful of all my gardening stuff.

I would’ve preferred a lounge on one side. That’s what I was shooting for, but I’m okay with that situation because it can hold more people. A reason I got the more expensive one was location and quantity of jet. It's great, but I may have to replace the cover because it leaks and is a little funky. After work, it’s nice to jump in the shower and go to the hot tub for a little bit for a good downtime of relaxation. It’s very pleasurable and it’s exactly what I thought it’d be. I’ve recommended it.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Tricia! We're so happy to hear that our spa and it's hydrotherapy features have been so beneficial for you and your daughter! It's so good to know that people are feeling better and better each day because of our products. Thank you for the feedback!

Original review: May 13, 2017

I got the Master Spas Healthy Living model for its health benefits and it has helped already. My daughter was in a car accident and it ripped her muscle in her shoulder blade and I also have a sore shoulder. The spa's size is good, and it had the lounge and massage therapy seat in it. Everything is good so far and hopefully, it will continue that way. I love it.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Anne! I'm sorry to hear that your sales experience wasn't as pleasant as you had hoped, however it's great to know that the delivery went smoothly and you are enjoying your spa! We appreciate your feedback.

Original review: May 12, 2017

We've used hot tubs in hotels and really liked it. I find it relaxing. We've been looking for one and when we went to an event, we liked the 7-ft hot tub by Master Spas. The salesman was very good but was really a hard sell. The product was expensive and the sales technique was not sincere. It didn't feel like a genuine experience. I'm okay with hard sell and I've been through it before but it wasn't my favorite part of the experience.

Also, I was a little concerned because when we looked it up after we bought it, they got very bad reviews. But it's been okay for us and we've had it a month now. We've enjoyed it. I like the force of the jets and that it's got the mineral water. It's not chlorine and it feels nice on my skin. The set-up was perfect, too. The guys who brought it out and set it up were wonderful. They were very knowledgeable about the product. They knew right where to put it and how to put it. We also bought some extra pieces like the lid, the cover opener, and a rail for the side and they put them altogether. It's a great hot tub and we're happy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Spas?

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Keith. We're so sorry that you've had poor experiences with your dealer and service techs. One of our representatives will be in contact with your dealer soon to make sure that you are well taken care of from here on out. They'll also be in contact with you in case there's anything else you might need assistance with. We appreciate the honest feedback!

Original review: May 12, 2017

Purchased from Nationwide at Cedar Park Event Center in Nov 2016. Once spa was delivered the Nationwide rep (Austin) was no help. Large pipe at bottom of spa was completely broken. Had to wait two weeks for repairman. Then another two weeks for equipment to come in then another week for repairman to return and fix. Trouble continued. Would not recommend to anyone.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Sonia! Thanks for the feedback. We're glad you are enjoying your spa!

Original review: May 11, 2017

Master Spas was having an expo which happened to be one that I went to. They were the only ones there and I was in the market for a hot tub. I ended up buying the Healthy Living tub and I like the number of jets in it. I haven't had it that long but so far, it's been working fine.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Cheryl! It's so amazing to hear that our spa has been able to help with your back. We hope that your Master Spa continues to bring relief. Thank you, we appreciate your feedback!

Original review: May 10, 2017

I had another hot tub in the past. It was great for the first two years and then it started falling apart after that. We were looking around for a tub for about a year and going with Master Spas was convenient. I wanted something small and versatile and got the triangular tub from them. I've had it for about a month now and it's doing really good. It takes three people. It's got the water fall and the lights, too. It's also got a special seat where the jets hit the neck. I'm disabled and so my back's out, and that's why I got the one I got. It has helped my back and I've already recommended it to other people.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Bruce! Thanks for the feedback - we're so happy to hear that you are enjoying your HL 7 from Master Spas. The lounge seat is my favorite one too - it's perfect for relaxing after a long day!

Original review: May 9, 2017

I liked the Master Spas tub I saw in a show. The price is a little high but it's worth the money and the salesman gave me a good deal. The jets are really good and I like the long seat that’s in it. The Healthy Living 7 is well-built. I'd seen reviews and a lot of people didn't like them at all but I don't see what they're talking about because everything has been fine so far and I've had a very good experience.

Master Spas, Inc.

Thanks for the feedback Charles! We're so happy that you're enjoying it. The benefits of a Master Spa are practically endless, but pain relief and sleeping better are definitely pretty high on that list.

Original review: May 7, 2017

I got a hot tub from Master Spas because it was on a deal. It wasn't cheap but not too outrageous. It has jets, waterfall, and lights. It also looked like it has better quality, and it's good so far. It helps with everyday aches and pains and I sleep better at night.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Jay! I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied with the product. We hope you continue enjoying it for years to come! Thank you for the feedback.

Original review: May 6, 2017

I've been wanting to get a six-person hot tub and my experience with Master Spas' sales rep was good. When we first got the tub, the guy who helped with tech questions all hours of the night when we first got it has been exceptional. Although we have a little bit of a follow-up or tech support and we need some answers, and I haven't made the phone call yet but everything seems well done. The jets on the tub seem to be good, strong and powerful. It seems to be better than a bunch of the used units we looked at. Also, overall construction seems proper and everything is as good as it can be for that product.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought the elite series hot tub from Master Spas and the quality was decent. I’ve had a few issues with the Master Spas team and I still do. I’ve talked to one guy, and he’s been helpful. I’m still working through some filter issues that I’m having trouble with. I had to buy a $100 filter cleaner. But that doesn’t seem to be making it work right. I keep cleaning the filter and it keeps getting clogged up. This is just from normal running, not even being in it. The only way that I can get the circulating pump to work properly is it’s got the little mineral injector piece, a little insert on the top of the filter, I do not lock that in all the way. I leave that slightly ajar and it allows enough water to go through, so the circulating pump works. It doesn’t seem like a good fix, but that is the fix.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Brandon. If you're still having issues with the jets I would recommend emailing our customer support, customercare@masterspas.com. They will be more than willing to get more information about the issues you're having and help get them resolved for you. We want to ensure that you're enjoying your spa completely! Thank you for the feedback. We greatly appreciate it!

Original review: May 5, 2017

The Master Spas Healthy Living 8 looked like it would work therapeutically. It has a lot of jets and a lay-down seat and so I got it. I've had it for three weeks and it's been having some issues. I'm concerned that when I cut the jets, its timing doesn't automatically cut on. It pauses, pushes some water out then stops and pushes out some more. It wasn't doing that initially so I know it's not normal. I hope I didn't get a piece of crap. But overall, my experience with it has been decent.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Amber! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying relaxing in your spa! Thank you for the feedback.

Original review: May 4, 2017

I had a good deal on the the larger set of Master Spa Twilight hot tub. I also like its features. Their reps down in Castle Rock were very nice as well. So far, it's been a great spa. The cost in relation to the quality is good.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi William, we're very sorry to hear that you're having issues with your spa. I will have one of our customer care representatives reach out to both you and the dealer so that we can get these issues resolved for you. Thank you for the honest feedback. We appreciate it.

Original review: May 3, 2017

I was at a gala at a convention center where you could go and see a bunch of spas. On a whim, I went and bought the Twilight from Master Spas as it was about the size I needed for my house. This is my first one and I'm very unimpressed with it right now because I've had problems ever since I got it. It took forever to get it to start with. When I got it there and called my electrician, he finally came and hooked it all up. He's a master electrician so there's no problem with the electrical hookups. But I had all kinds of problems because the directions on how to get the water right with the pH level and stuff is all gibberish to me. It's hard to figure out. Last weekend, it wouldn't heat up and all of a sudden, it shut down and the heater started ticking. I never could get anything right on it so I'm not very happy with it.

I've called the people down here in The Woodlands and they are supposed to send somebody out, hopefully. Yesterday, my girlfriend called them to tell them that they needed to come out and fix it. The lady said she didn't know if she can. She's got time on Friday afternoon and the lady said she would call my girlfriend back but never did, so she's going to call them back again today. But if they would just come pick it up and go away with it, I'd be happy.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Bonnie! We're so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your spa and its various features. Thank you for the feedback!

Original review: May 2, 2017

We bought Master Spas' Twilight Series because of its size, the jets' variability and the options that came with it. We also like the lights. The cost is a bit of a stretch for us but the quality is there so we decided it was worth the spend. We dealt with the salespeople at the Krevco location, which has lots of different types of tubs. We really like our spa so far. We're spending more time away from the TV, which is really nice.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Kim! We're so thrilled to hear that you had positive experiences with our representatives and the spa itself! Our spas work like magic to help ease various aches and pains, and I'm sure the hydrotherapy will work wonders on your hip once you can get back in again. Thank you for sharing your experiences! We appreciate the feedback.

Original review: May 1, 2017

We were looking for a specific size hot tub and the Twilight from Master Spas was the size that we were looking at. We liked the ability to use minerals in it versus heavy chemicals. This is our second spa. Our last spa had to have a lot of chemicals in it. Master Spas also has LED lighting. But the cost is about 10% higher than what we could have gotten another system which might not have the minerals.

The delivery was great. The reps from Master Spas told me when the hot tub was coming and they were on time. They came in, brought the hot tub, and put it where I wanted it. They also showed me how it worked. My husband uses the hot tub pretty consistently. I just had hip replacement, so I can't get in it again yet. But we use it pretty constantly for aches and pains.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Chris! It's so great to know that you are enjoying your Clarity spa and that the people you've been working with have been helpful. Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate it!

Original review: April 30, 2017

The Clarity hot tub is the right size and has the right jets. It has what I needed. We had a good deal when we bought it because it was at a convention. The Master Spas guy was professional and the quality of the tub has been good.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Donny! We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying your spa and that you got a great deal on it! We're very sorry that the delivery took longer than expected - I know that must've been frustrating for you. You can expect an email from me shortly in regards to that. It's good to know that you're enjoying the spa now! Thank you for the honest feedback - we appreciate it!

Original review: April 29, 2017

I purchased the Precision 7 spa and hot tub cover from Master Spas. They had a big sale going on and we had been thinking about it and it was a really good price so we decided to go ahead and do it. If it had not been on sale it would have been overpriced. So we got a smoking deal. The gal we bought it from was very helpful, answered all our questions.

But when it came to actually getting the spa delivered, we were told a month and then we were told six weeks and then we were told eight weeks and then three months later, we finally got it. So that part was very frustrating. And anyone I talk to couldn't really give me a straight answer on what was taking so long. But other than that we enjoy the spa and we enjoy what we got. Moreover, the quality is great. I have no complaints on the construction or the jets. It all works wonderfully.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Donald. It's so great to hear that you are enjoying your spa so far! We hope you'll continue enjoying it for many years to come. Thank you for the positive feedback.

Original review: April 28, 2017

The 8L DL double lounger from Master Spas was the one that I found that I like for the right price. Their team members have all been good. The spa hot tub has also been good so far. I've been in it and it's nice and relaxing. But I just got it a week ago so, I'll see how it holds up.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Cathy, we're so sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your purchase. We want to make sure that you're happy with your hot tub from Master Spas, so someone from our customer care team should be in contact with you shortly to get more details and help come up with a resolution for you. Thank you for your honest feedback, we really appreciate it!

Original review: April 27, 2017

The people that represented Master Spas seemed quite knowledgeable and very nice. But in retrospect, I feel like a sucker. I could hear their words, but I can't tell what they were, which is the attitude. And the spa that I bought wasn't really the one I wanted. I wanted a different one but the rep said, "It was a small one. Only two people can get in it." And I said, "Really? Why not?" And he just said, "Well, you want this one over here." And I don't know if that would have made any difference. Also, the pump of the spa was never right. It was loud. In fact, my neighbor complained about it. It just got louder and louder and I kept thinking, "What am I gonna do?" And then, it finally just died out of my ignorance. But I had back surgery and I couldn't get anybody to come look at it so it just got neglected. I had it for about a year and a half and I don't think the pump should have done that. So I'm very dissatisfied.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi David! Thank you so much! We're happy to hear that one of our spas has been a good addition to your backyard. It's so great to know that you're enjoying the spa and the beauty it's added to your home. We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: April 26, 2017

I’ve been shopping around for spas and knew what I wanted, but everything that I was looking at in my price range was a little bit under quality from what the other companies ended up with. I saw the advertisement for the deal that Master Spas had at the Market Hall at a spa event in downtown Dallas. I decided to go look at them and their sales rep was great. Also, everybody answered the questions I wanted answered. They offered us what we needed and made the concessions we wanted. They weren’t high pressure. They were helpful and responsive. I got the Healthy Living 8 and my delivery was on time and good. They also called to do a follow-up to make sure it was delivered and installed all good.

I’ve had the spa installed for weeks now and it is comfortable and the size that I wanted. It has the ozone filter, the UV protection, and everything I've been looking for. It's good and I love it. I use it every day, sometimes several times a day. I spent more money to get whatever we wanted but it’s good quality. It also enhanced my backyard. It’s now gorgeous. I’ve been remodeling it and doing things to it, and my wife says it’s like an oasis now. It’s fantastic. The spa is a great addition to our yard and I have already recommended it to friends.

Resolution In Progress

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Lori - we're very sorry that you haven't had positive experiences with your tub from Master Spas. If you haven't already been, you will be contacted by one of our customer care representatives soon to discuss what we can do to make sure you are getting the most out of your purchase. Thank you for the honest feedback - we greatly appreciate it!

Original review: April 26, 2017

Master Spas was running a special sale in Del Mar for a week-end so my husband and I went down to look. Because we’ve always had a spa and we’ve built a new home, we’re looking for a spa to put there. The purchase went nicely. We appreciate the power of the jets and we like them. Our biggest complaint is it doesn't hold heat. And we had a spa where we lived in the mountains, high altitude, that stays warm all the time and never had a problem with heat. And we were in high altitude where we had freezing temperature. It doesn't get below 60 where we're at but we can't run the jets and keep the temperature over 100.

We’ve even had a tech come out and look at it, and he says, "That's all it will do." When you're running both jets, the heater won't come on, and so we'll lose heat. But even when we only run one jet and the heater is on, we lose heat. It gets the temperature when we set it up to get in. And we get in and it's warm, it feels great initially. But it just doesn't hold the heat. We call it the hot tub, so we expect to be in there nice and hot. It doesn't do that. I’d recommend our old tub, which was made by Hot Springs over the Master Spas.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Don! A dip in a Master Spa sounds like a perfect way to start the morning. We're so glad that you're getting so much enjoyment out of it. Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Original review: April 25, 2017

I had ThermoSpas before. It was bigger, had lots of jets and did all that arthritic pain removal stuff that it was supposed to, but it didn’t last and the plastic turned to powder on the jets. It turned out I was using pool chlorine instead of spa chlorine as we never got any training or advice on the spa, which probably hastened its demise. We used it for 12 years. I had a room built around that hot tub and so I got that one cut up and needed something to replace it. Master Spas would fit through the doorway with minimal removal of the wall and so I purchased the spa that got choice lounge chairs with lots of jets. It's very nice. It massages the back of my thighs, does my neck and shoulders, got a couple of water features and LED lights that my grandson really enjoyed.

I bought it through Concord Pools in Albany and they sent out a member of their staff to teach me how to use it, put the cover on and install it to make sure everything was installed properly and give me proper training. I have to maintain the water. I ordered it back in the end of January and there's a little delay in getting it. When it arrived it had to sit here for about three weeks waiting for me to return from Europe before I could get it electrified. I've had it for only a week and a half, and the quality is great so far. I use it every morning while my coffee is brewing. Then yesterday my pool got opened and so within a couple of weeks, it will be warm enough for me to go from the hot tub to the pool and that’s nice, my usual morning routine. It was a good experience and I'm happy with the tub. It is doing what I wanted it to do, which is to relax me and wake me up in the morning. I have shown and recommended it to friends.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi David! Thank you for the honest feedback. We're happy to hear that you are enjoying your spa and that your dealer has been so helpful to you.

Original review: April 25, 2017

The information that the salesperson gave me convinced me to go with Master Spas. It was more his knowledge of the tub compared to when we were looking at the Beachcomber and the Arctic spa. It was also because of the ability for the tech to do the install more efficiently than some of the competitors. The reviews online were also good from what we'd seen.

I got the Twilight Series from Master Spas. The salesperson recommended that one based on what I wanted. The features I like about it were the power of the jets, the layout of the different jets like the one for the back and the neck and the lounge seat and also, all the different configurations of the jets versus just having a few jets and not much power as some of the other ones had.

We bought the cheapest spa and overall, we're happy with the decision we made based on the quality and the features. Everything's been very good so far, and we're very happy with it. However, we had a couple of jets that had to be replaced very early on. Also, there's not a lot of information on how to work with your water, keeping the chemicals and things balanced. That's been our biggest reason to call the dealer. It would be a good idea to include some of that information in the package that they get to help deal with pH, alkalinity and chlorine.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Chuck! We're happy that you are enjoying your Legend series spa from Master Spas. It's good to know that your dealer was able to help fix the issues you were dealing with. Thank you for the feedback!

Original review: April 24, 2017

I’ve been looking at three different hot tubs and we saw the Legend Spa from Master Spas at a trade show. We sat in it and so as the others and Master Spas was the best of the three. I like the configuration of the seats of the tub. It also has a built-in UV ionizer, 4 interior speakers, two external speakers, and Bluetooth. I use the spa every morning and it loosens me up for the rest of the day. Primo Pools was the distributor that sold the spa to us and for the most part, the interactions with their people were fine but they have problems answering phone calls because they’re just over stressed with work. I understand that they may be replacing their salesperson, which may help quite a bit.

However, we had a couple of problems with the spa when it was delivered. The Bluetooth module isn't working, one of the pumps had failed and two of the inside speakers still do not work. The spa was supposedly checked out completely before it left the factory. We talked to the distributor and they were aware of the problems. They replaced the pump, just to replace the speakers and the Bluetooth module, but still couldn’t get the speakers together. There’s probably something wrong with the wiring. Hopefully, they would contact us next week to make an appointment to either re-wire the tub or adjust the tub to get those other speakers working.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Daniel! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Our spas are a great way to spend more time with your family in a fun way that everyone is sure to enjoy! It's great to know that you've experienced that first-hand. We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: April 23, 2017

There was an advertisement at this talk radio station that I listened to and Master Spas was a sponsor. Then there was a sponsor auction, and I won a Precision 7 Clarity hot tub. It had the right amount of seats and size to fit our back patio. There's seven spots to sit for with headrest. It's comfortable and easy to clean. The representatives that I've dealt with were very knowledgeable. They're very quick to assist and wanted to make the customer happy. The hot tub has a good and tough quality. The value that they paid is the value that I would like to be associated with the tub. It's a great tub. We have three young children and we take 20 to 30 minutes every night to sit in the tub and talk. We never did that before. It's been spectacular from a relationship standpoint. I'm very happy that we got it and we enjoyed working with the folks at the Master Spas location.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Helen! I'm so happy to hear that you've had such a good experience with our representatives and tub. Thank you for the positive feedback!

Original review: April 22, 2017

We purchased a Master Spas spa and the guy from Orem who is my representative has come out twice. He showed how to use the products and how to take care of the pool. He did everything he’s supposed to. It's been a great experience.

Master Spas, Inc.

We’re in touch with the local dealer and assure you we want to get your new hot tub up and running as quickly as possible. In discussing with our Technical Department, the electrical wiring run to your hot tub is not up to specification and we are awaiting confirmation from you that the wiring has been corrected per our manual and the system requirements. Proper electrical hook-up is most important to ensure the safety of all users but also serves as the foundation for the hot tub to run properly.

Original review: April 21, 2017

Over a month ago, I bought a Twilight Series 8.3 with every conceivable option that you can get. I got the upgraded light kit, the three circulation pumps, the MasterPur, the Ozone, the stone exterior cabinet, as well as the WiFi Module. I decided to buy this tub because of my dealer here in Houston, Vince of Primo Spas. I got to look at the spa and he explained it to me, did some research on Master Spas’ reputation, the quality, the reputation and the quality of the dealer and that they provided local service through their own forces in lieu of a third-party service provider. Some of the other spas I considered all offer the same. But they didn't have the same dealer reputation nor did they have the same warranty and reputation as Master Spas.

But when my tub was delivered, it was damaged and one of the pumps has not worked since. My dealer has been out here no less than three times to try to resolve my pump issues, but it still does not function correctly for over a month. They've replaced the pump and tried replacing a board. I have been going through my selling and servicing dealer because when I call Master Spas, they'll refer me back to my selling dealer. So I've got a $14,000-yard ornament and right now, I'm wishing I went with one of the competitors and maybe I wouldn't have all these problems. My selling dealer is absolutely doing everything within their power to get it resolved but it seems like it is a Master Spas issue. I’m going to publish my comments on every consumer website, the Better Business Bureau, and everybody else if my spa is not fixed this coming week.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Chris! We're so happy to hear that your experience with the people at Primo was a good one, and that you're enjoying your spa! Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: April 21, 2017

I got a Primo Spa from Master Spas. It's only three weeks old but so far, the quality is good. Also, the installation guys were nice, real quick, and very informative. So at this point, I'm satisfied.

Master Spas, Inc. Company Profile