Call Now Toll Free

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.06/5
Learn More

Master Spas offers a wide variety of hot tubs and aims to satisfy everyone’s likes and needs. No matter what you are looking for, Master Spas is ready to assist you in finding the hot tub that will best fit your needs. Contact the company to explore different hot tub options and find local Master Spas dealers.

Master Spas Video
Master Spas Gallery (6)
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Master Spas is one of the few tub companies to use biomagnetic therapy with hydrotherapy for better pain management. Its hot tubs are less customizable, but the combination swim spas and hot tubs let you relax or exercise.

PROS

• Combination swim spas
  • Advanced biomagnetic therapy
  • Quiet motor

CONS

• Must see local dealer for pricing
  • Limited customization

Top Master Spas Reviews

The installation of my spa was easy to schedule. Master Spas went around whatever time I had open and worked with me. They were very accommodating ... I've been pretty happy with Master Spas thus far.

... I’m very happy with the tub. The size of the tub as well as the lighting are great. I’m in New England so the heater keeps things running even in the coldest days. So, with the cover on, it’s fine. We use it every other day and we’re happy with it.

About Master Spas

Master Spas sells a variety of hot tubs and swim spas that are excellent for relaxation or staying in shape. Master Spas swim spas are perfect for customers who want their swim spa to double as a low-impact exercise tool and family pool. The Master Spas H2X fitness spa can also be used as a hot tub.

Master Spas' hot tubs allow for a more peaceful soak thanks to a noise reduction system that decreases pump and motor vibrations considerably. Select models also come with innovative technology, such as multiple speed levels, therapeutic seat and jet placement and Velocity Injector Cones that provide 45% better jet performance.

Master Spas hot tubs

Master Spas creates a variety of hot tubs to suit different needs and budgets. The manufacturer's line has four series of hot tubs, each of which contains multiple models.

• The Twilight series includes nine hot tubs, all of which seat three to seven people. Standard features include ergonomic seating, a biomagnetic therapy system and an Orion light system. Optional features offered are Wi-Fi, Dream Lighting, a natural water sanitizing system and more. Capacity ranges from 245 to 395 gallons, and all tubs are 38 inches deep. Their dimensions range from 84 inches by 84 inches to 94 inches by 94 inches. Every tub has 36 to 49 jets.
  • The Healthy Living series provides seating for three to seven people and has six available models. Standard features include StressRelief Neck and Shoulder seats, an Orion light system and a biomagnetic therapy system. The smallest hot tub has a 170-gallon capacity and a space-saving size of 78 inches by 66 inches by 32 inches. The largest hot tub in this series holds 325 gallons and is 84 inches by 84 inches by 36 inches.
  • Michael Phelps Legend series spas are 54 inches deep and use Wave XP Propulsion Technology for a smooth swim. Standard features vary by tub, but premium options include up to 45 jets, lighting, sound and Wi-Fi add-ons. They're available in lengths of 201 inches, 215 inches and 231 inches. The width and height are fixed at 94 inches by 60 inches, and capacity ranges from 1,935 gallons to 2,325 gallons.
  • Clarity series spas come with EcoPur Charge Water Purification, StressRelief Neck and Shoulder seats and better energy efficiency. Optional hot tub features include Dream Lighting and a Fusion Air sound system. The six models seat five to seven people and have between 28 and 57 jets. The largest model is 108 inches by 94 inches by 38 inches, and the smallest model is 70 inches by 84 inches by 34 inches.

Master Spas prices

Most Master Spas hot tubs cost between $4,000 and $15,000. Master Spas doesn't display pricing online, but you can find the cost of specific models by contacting your nearest Master Spas dealer. You can also request hot tub or swim spa pricing using Master Spas' contact forms. You may be able to trade in your used hot tub or get financing to pay for a new one.

Master Spas accessories

Master Spas offers several accessories to customize your hot tub. Some accessories are designed for safety, including rails, steps and Master Spas' covers. The company also sells weighted booster seats, towel bars, umbrellas and pool cleaning items, such as spa brushes, bromine floaters and filter flossers. Master Spas designs some accessories to enhance the relaxation experience, such as bath bombs, spa aromatherapy crystals and spa caddies.

Master Spas FAQ

How much are Master Spas hot tubs?
Master Spas’ tub pricing starts around $4,000. The price for each model depends on your location. Contact your local dealer for exact pricing information.
How do you maintain a Master Spas hot tub?
Cleaning your Master Spas filters every month involves a few steps:
  1. Remove large debris from the filter.
  2. Spray the filter down with a hose.
  3. Place the filter in 5-gallon bucket with the appropriate cleaning agent and let it soak overnight.
  4. Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
  5. Put the filter back.

Master Spas' EcoPur Charge filter only needs to be removed and rinsed before being placed back.

To clean your Master Spas hot tub:

1. Drain the tub.
  2. Wipe it down with a soft cloth and acrylic-friendly cleaner.
  3. Spot treat any stubborn mineral buildup with white vinegar or a Magic Eraser.
  4. Thoroughly rinse any spa pillows and the tub shell.

When done, fill the tub back up with water and add in Master Spas chemicals to keep the water balanced.

How do you drain a Master Spas hot tub?
To drain a Master Spas hot tub, locate the drain assembly behind the tub skirt panel and remove the cap. You can also attach a garden hose to the end of the drain assembly.
How do you winterize a Master Spas hot tub?
Master Spas hot tubs are usable year-round. Master Spas does not recommend you winterize the hot tub.
Do Master Spas hot tubs come with a warranty?
Master Spas’ warranties vary by the hot tub or swim spa series. Clarity Spas have a standard limited warranty of one to three years on Master Spas parts. Swim spas in the Michael Phelps Legend Series have a 10-year standard warranty on the spa structure, a seven-year warranty on the shell surface and a five-year warranty on plumbing. All warranty repairs include replacement parts and labor.

Are master spas good?

Master Spas has a great selection of U.S.-made hot tubs and swim spas that are durable and competitively priced. Its tubs are easy to clean, come with several feature options and have strategically placed jets for the ultimate in comfort and relaxation. The company is an excellent choice for people looking for a multipurpose spa, but it may not appeal to those who want the ability to personalize their hot tub with multiple custom features.

Master Spas Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I found Master Spas at The Big E when I happened to be walking around and checking all the different hot tub tents. I do sales for a living and I sell roofing, siding, and windows. Master Spa uses the same finance company that I use for work. The other spa places also used the same thing, but a lot of the sales guys didn't know what they were talking about. One guy was like drunk talking to me and he said, "Yeah, you can tell me about financing." So I told him, "I'm not gonna go with you because you don't know what you're talking about." Then, I went to Master Spa and bought from them because of their sales guy. We had to walk in and the guy was really cool. He even had the same name as me. The way he did his sales was like me too. I had to buy it from him 'cause he was the one that sold the whole thing, knew what he was talking about about everything, and was really laid-back.

I like that the spa has the lights on it and I like the eco filter, the way that I could change out all the jets. The sales guy went through a whole bunch of stuff showing us all the different stuff about it and I liked everything that he showed me. It was different than some of the other stuff I seen, and it is the perfect size 'cause I needed a certain size which they had. So, because they had exactly what I was looking for and the guy knew exactly what he was talking about, the whole experience was made 10 times easier.

The guys who did the delivery were awesome. They had to take out my old hot tub and it was a pain as the thing is heavy. They had to come over around the back and had to do a lot of work. I was surprised. I told them, "I hope you guys are getting paid a lot of money," 'cause they were tired. I haven't had a bad thing happen yet except for one of the fuses was blown in the hot tub when I got it. I had to drive around and find another fuse to put in there. My brother-in-law is an electrician, so he knew what he was doing. He just told me what to get, I grabbed it, and he put it in. So, the whole experience was good. They also have a video for every process with the hot tub too that I can just look up online, so it's simple.

Get expert buying tips about Hot Tubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

I was impressed with the level of therapeutic spas that Master Spas had available. And the ones that we had been looking at had some things to it, but Master Spas combined everything with the jets and the way they were assembled and the quality that they had in it. My Master Spas worked great, and I'm more impressed now that I've used it than what it was. I have a lower back problem. I was in law enforcement and was shot and I have a low back disc problem. And the therapeutic part of it helps a lot. It’s really a lifesaver. It’s awesome when it comes to the therapy part. The sit-down seat and the lounger both work really well. In addition to that, I've had other spas many years ago, and they were always a little bit to the upkeep. And my Master Spas has some features on it like the ozone and this other part that’s on that, and it really has made the chemical treatment super easy. The maintenance is really a breeze.

Making the purchase was excellent. We ended up going to a show in our local area in Huntsville, Alabama. And at that show, I was thinking there was going to be multiple spas there, so we were just gonna kinda walk through to compare. I was about 90% sure I was gonna go with a local vendor on a different manufacturer, and I’d looked at it pretty thoroughly. But once I got there, there weren’t numerous spas, but this Master Spas was there. And the person gave me the whole rundown on what it was, and she was very thorough with the explanation. Her interview worked really good, too, because she asked what our needs were. So, she wasn’t just trying to plug in something she wanted. She found out what the most important features were for us. Her knowledge was really impeccable.

The installation went very well. As a matter of fact, we got there from the last day which afforded us two things. Number one, I didn’t expect to get the delivery that day. I figured they’d do another day or two, or even the following week. And to my surprise, they scheduled me in that day. It was a few hours outside of the purchase. Unfortunately, they were backed up and they didn’t make that time, which I'm not surprised because they had sold so many of the spas. But the delivery people had called me and gave me a heads-up early on that they would make the delivery that night, and they gave me the option whether I wanted them to just come out the next day. And I said, “Well, if you guys can do it this night, that’d be fine.” They did meet me back at house, and sure enough, they delivered it that evening.

I would highly recommend Master Spas. We had a follow-up after the spa was delivered. The spa is everything we thought and then some. But then one of the jets on the lounger wasn’t functioning. And I did everything I could to make sure that I wasn’t messing something up or why one of the jets wasn’t working. I made a single phone call, and the following day, they were coming out.

Unfortunately, we were out of town and they called and asked, “Hey, can they come and look at this.” I said, “Well, sure. It’s in the backyard. Just feel free to go back there, and no problem.” They showed up even though it was an inclement weather. The problem turned out to be a kinked hose. They repaired it that day, and they followed up with a phone call to me while we were out of town and asked if there was anything else they could do. They even called back twice to make sure everything was functioning after we returned to get in there. So, the warranty thing was top of the line. I'm very comfortable with dealing with the local company directly.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

We went to one of those expo fair sales, and compared to the others we were looking at, Master Spas' price was reasonable. We also researched online and it turned out that it’s a good quality company with a good quality product. So we opted to go that route. We had a little smaller tub before, and the tub from Master Spas was a much better size. Everything was designed underneath, so it seems to be much better insulated compared to the one I had. I also like the quality of the tub itself, and the layers that they use for durability. The jet features are quite good and more therapeutic than the other spa. But the spa jets are designed for a little bit larger people. My wife is 5’1” and 105, and the jets tend to miss her because of that. That’s the only issue I have with the tub. But my wife is learning to accommodate it.

When I was making the purchase, it sounded a little like going to a car dealership. You get one guy out that comes out with a price and then he comes back with a price that’s almost half. And then, he has his guy come out and give you a little more of a discount. So I felt like I was dealing with a car dealership. But other than that, it went okay. We then wrote a check. It was pretty straightforward. Sometimes with these events they’ll do a no-interest for a period of time, and I thought that I had seen that and I inquired about that. They said no and that it had to be cash or credit card. I don’t know if there was a little misinformation, but it worked out fine.

The installation was quite smooth. The only thing that was a little of a surprise to me was when they delivered, they didn’t set up the stairs that came with the tub. They left the packaging for the hot tub cover and all the plastic wrap. This tub was fully-wrapped and sealed, and they left all of that because they couldn’t take it. And that was pretty bulky stuff. It’s not stuff you can throw in your recycling and your garbage very easily. Also, when they tipped it, they scraped one corner. So I ended up having to order another piece which I had to install myself. I got a little bit of a runaround on that. The lights worked when we hooked up the tub, but then they quit working. Apparently, they weren’t connected properly, so I ended up fixing that as well. So there were a couple of little quirks right from the beginning. But from that point forward, the tub has been perfect.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

Master Spas came out to the Forth Worth Convention Center and they put on an expo. We went out to the expo and Maurice was there. He is quite a salesman and convinced us that the Master Spas was probably equal to or better than most other spas out here. And I agreed. The construction, the ability to choose what you want, and the price all work into the equation. We got a six-person spa and it has the lounger and the waterfall. It’s absolutely gorgeous. We chose the interior color, the exterior color and the siding colors. We chose the lights that we wanted on the spa and the cupholders. We had hoped to get the Elite but we didn’t have the money. We paid cash for it so we were only gonna buy what we could pay cash for.

They came out and did this onsite preview saying I gotta have an electrician come out and put in $1,075 worth of wiring so they could get the spa to where I wanted it on the patio. They said they were gonna put down some kind of a pad, but instead they built a foundation for it out of 1x4s. And it’s perfectly fine. They said the EZ Pad is not gonna be very effective for where I needed it to go. The installation went really smoothly. The electrical charges are a little bit higher than what I was anticipating, but not much. We got the one that has the aerator that keeps your chemicals that you have to put into the water less. That makes the electric bill a little bit more where it turns on a little more often than some of the others.

I’ve already recommended Master Spas and friends have already purchased a Master Spas based on my experience. When we were gonna purchase the spa, we had spoken with Maurice about one of those lift kits that go on the spa. He said, “I’ll just throw it in there with it.” I failed to read over the contract and I failed to see that it was not included. Since it was not included, the delivery people did not bring it out. They said for an extra $300, they could bring it out. I told them that was not what I agreed to. I called the owner of Master Spas and he said, “Well, if Maurice said that we’re gonna include it, then we’re gonna include it.” He had the guys that installed the hot tub come back out and add a lift kit. So, even though I failed to look and observe that the contract wasn’t as complete as what we originally thought we were purchasing, he honored our verbal contract. There are a lot of people that would not do that.

Master Spas is top-of-the-line. When people are being negative on saying, “Hey, they don’t get out there, they don’t deliver on time, they don’t do this, they don’t do that,” our spa was delivered exactly when we were promised that it would be delivered. They weren’t late. So, all these people that are giving all these negative reviews, they’re not being fair to Master Spas one bit.

Original review: June 1, 2019

We went to a closeout sale and I really wasn't gonna buy a hot tub that day. The Master Spas team was very anxious to sell spas and the price went down to where it was kinda hard to say no. The hot tub was supposedly listed for 10 which was a little high. But we got it for six out the door and that included taxes and everything. That was what pushed the deal. We got a hot tub from their Twilight Series. They call it a three-person tub but it probably is more of a two-person for us. The big thing about this particular model versus the other ones they offered was the number of jets. It has like 26 to 30 jets. It has electronic controls, LED lighting in it which is very nice, a little waterfall, and two pumps. It also has two seats that have gobs of jets for shoulder, leg, and foot massaging.

After I got the hot tub and read through the stuff, I called customer service to ask some questions and they were fantastic. So far, the hot tub has been good. But the impact is not as much as I kind of expected it to. I have chronic Lyme disease. We had a hot tub before and when and we got that one, it was an absolute godsend and made a huge difference! But with this new one, I have just been out of the habit of getting in it for so long. It's in the basement and I'm not getting in it every night like I ought to. It's probably two to three times a week at most so it hasn't made as big a difference. But spas, in general, can make a huge difference. My son threatened to quit coming to see us after the other hot tub died. But he is visiting right now and he has been in our new hot tub every night. It's making a big difference for him while he's here. I'd tell others to give Master Spas a good hard look.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Spas?

Original review: March 23, 2020

We went to a home show and decided to use Master Spas over other brands for the features. The hot tub we got just has the jets and we purchased it from a rep from the company. That interaction was good. We had an existing hot tub that had to be removed so it took a few extra days to get them over to take that one out and then put the new one in. But it was fine and so far, the tub's quality is good.

Original review: March 22, 2020

The sales team was good but we had some issues with the service. Number one was getting them to answer the telephone when I called and number two was getting an appointment scheduled and actually having them come out. Our appointment kept getting canceled. Apparently, they have one service technician and he happened to be sick for a week. But since our Healthy Living tub is up and running now, we’re happy with it. It has good quality. I chose the model for its design.

Original review: March 21, 2020

We purchased Master Spas' Twilight spa because of the size and the price. The price and the discount that was offered were pretty good and we decided to go for it. Afterward, we thought we should have investigated so before it got delivered, we went online and looked at the reviews and found nothing but good ones about it. The tub has really powerful jets and magnetic therapy. Also, it’s got the filtration system that kind of neutralizes the chlorine so there’s no smell in the water. There’s no residue. It’s got a fair amount of adjustability with the jets and they’re not either all on or all off. We can change which ones we want on and how strong they are. And I love that it has a 15-minute timer on it.

After using it one time, we were getting error codes on the display and had no idea what was wrong with it. So, we had to call the company we bought it from and wait four days for somebody to come out and fix it, which was a problem because the temperature had dropped. It was like 0 degrees and we had just had it filled, so we didn’t want it to freeze. There was a faulty pump that he was able to replace on the spot. So, we did receive a tub that had some problems with it just right out the gate. But other than that, we have not had any issues.

We called Master Spas when we needed to have something replaced and the fellow that called me back was great. He got back to me right away with an email, called me, and the part was delivered. Also, he alerted me that we hadn’t put our tub under warranty yet, which the seller didn’t tell us we needed to do. So, that was very helpful. Everything went really well, so we’re really happy with our interactions with Master Spas.

Original review: March 20, 2020

It was advertised on TV that Master Spas was having a show so we went there and we liked their quality. We didn’t have a lot of space and we needed something small. We purchased the Twilight and it’s one of those triangle-shaped ones so it fits right in our area. The salesperson was really good and the delivery and setup people were wonderful. I emailed a few times to the manager about different things, setting up like getting it installed and they had to loan us a tub for it until ours came in. Then, as soon as it came, they brought it right out. The delivery person was very helpful. He discussed pool maintenance and how to take care of it since we were first-time spa owners. He gave us a lot of good tips that way.

The tub is just perfect for three people max, we didn't want a party tub. Also, it has more pumps and it has lighting and a waterfall. And it has a lounging seat where we can lay down and a seat where we get work on our shoulder from the water and that kind of thing. We're pleased with the hot tub so far and I’d direct others to check Master Spas out.

Original review: March 15, 2020

I have the Clarity spa from Master Spas. It has the LED lighting and the music. It also has a superior cleaning system. The primary reason we went with Master Spas is the guy that was servicing my last jacuzzi for 30 years told me that the outfit that I used to have gone out of business, and that this here was his recommendation for the next best. The installers did a great job too. They were very careful and didn’t do any damage to anything when they put it in. They were very professional, cleaned up after they were done and did a short training session on how to operate everything. The quality of the tub is excellent and it’s just a great place to relax. My wife and I use it at the end of the day to just chill.

Master Spas Company Information