toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Bought Twilight 7.2 tub at an expo from what I understood to be through East Coast Spas in Horsham, Pa. Solid experience thus far, very good, knowledgeable salesman in Chris **, kinda get the feeling he lets the product do the talking and sells it with an abundance of industry information. Delivery guys Ron and Nick did the impossible getting it on my deck. They couldn't have been any better, honestly. Had discovered factory flaw in my cover. Chris had it swapped out early next a.m. I am 2 days in and start out at 5 stars and plan on updating my experiences. I have realistic expectations, but due to my lack of resources to review and be assured what tub is best for my situation I feel compelled to add to the smallest amount of hot tub owners experiences (on the web, you usually only see the worse case scenario). I hope all my updates begin with 5 stars.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Harry! We're so happy to hear that you love our spas! Thank you for this feedback. We appreciate your loyalty to our company!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

If you're going to buy a spa it better be Master Spas. They stand behind their spas. I've owned 3 and just bought a swim spa this weekend. I will get it in 3 weeks. I also have a Michael Phelps legend. I've never had a problem with any of them. The salesman Philip ** who I bought 2 spas and this swim spa from is everything you could ask for in a salesman. Courteous, knowledgeable, never pushy. Just an incredible guy. They have a great team at Master Spas and their pools and spas are built to last. I give credit when credit is due. Philip ** and Master Spas thank you.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Dana. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our team is looking into this - someone from our customer care team will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you for the honest feedback. We appreciate it.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

After 4 phone calls and almost 3 months after my purchase, this company can't follow up, call back, or take care of my service. Purchased a top of the line Master Spa, it was delivered with existing problems... A LED light not working, a rip in the cover, and a broken clip. Not major problems, but should have been taken care of by now! Service department says they'll be in touch in a week, but they never called back. Several weeks later I called again. "We will call you THIS week, before the weekend"... They never called. Called my salesman hoping he could help... He said give the service dept a call, not much he could do. Called service again..."Oh it's an easy fix, should be out in the next day or two"... Nothing.

Very disappointed with this company! They didn't waste any time selling me my spa, boasted about the great delivery and exceptional service dept. What a misinformed consumer I am!!! I am not impressed and not sure that I would recommend Master Spa brand nor the Hot tub Store for any purchases of spas. If something goes wrong with a spa, you are at their mercy for WHEN or IF they decide to help you.

Resolution In Progress

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Chuck. Thank you for making us aware of this situation. I have forwarded your review on to our customer care team. They will be reaching out to you soon (most likely via email) to help get these issues resolved for you. Thank you for your patience.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

When we purchased our spa we were so excited and couldn't wait to enjoy it. It has been over 2 months and we still have a broken SPA. The day it was delivered it had a significant leak (things happen I get it) so I proceeded to call and have it resolved. It took almost 2 weeks just to get a service technician out to the house. He came out and did stop the leak but only partially resealed the spa. He told me there was a significant amount of glue on the jet housing and it needed to be replaced and he would be back out when the parts arrived. Well it’s been 2 months and it’s still not fixed. I have had the foam ripped of the bottom of the spa and there it sits waiting to be fixed. Please do NOT purchase from these people. The true measure of a company is customer service. Anyone can deliver a tub with hot water. This company does not believe in customer service. Don't make the same mistake I did. Please!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went into the Master Spas dealer and ended up purchasing a Twilight 6.2. I was sold on its size, all the updates and the efficiency. It's got this filtration system to make the tub easier to maintain the water chemicals. The reps were knowledgeable, answered my questions and made suggestions. The installation done wasn’t the normal where you just bring the tub to replace another. I had one that was in the deck, so I had to get people to seal the deck, put concrete footings on it for the additional weight on top, and electricians. The reps were helpful with that. They gave me the name of a good electrician that they work with, and that helped out. Those modifications cost me a little more but leaving that out of the equation, the tub was comparable to all the rest in terms of price. We’ve had it since June and everybody loves it; my wife, my niece, everybody that uses it. As I am getting older, it also helps me with some aches I'm getting and it feels good.

However, the first problem has come up and I'm just hoping this is the last for a long time. I have a warranty service appointment next week because one of the features is not working properly. There's a water feature that usually comes out with power and it looks like a waterfall. Now, it's just trickling out. It started last week and I just went to the dealer and told them the problem. Overall, it's a good product and I'm happy with it. I would recommend it, and let people come sit in and use it and see what they think.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Spas?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We purchased a hot tub from Master Spas because it had everything we need. They gave us a really good deal on it and it was a good hot tub. It has jets on our legs, back and lower back. That's what we always wanted. We had one spa that we got and it was a lemon. It didn’t turn out so well but they sent us a new one and this one seems to be doing okay. Their customer service team did what they can and try every way to make sure we get what we need. We spend a lot of time in the hot tub relaxing. So far, they've done what they said they were going to do.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Angel! We're so happy to hear that you and your family are enjoying your spa so much! Thank you for the feedback.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

We are loyal to the Spa Emporium because we've purchased from them before. We have had also gotten maintenance through them. We spent quite a bit of time with them talking about all the different things that we needed and we were looking more for circulation and healthy body recovery, versus just for relaxation and massage. They recommended Healthy Living, the seven by seven, from Master Spas and we trust them so we went with that for its aesthetic, features and size.

Now, we use it literally every single day. It accommodated our family needs and we absolutely love the hot tub. We like the number of jets that hit the shoulders, the waterfall spouts and the configuration of the spa. The quality is excellent too and we've had an easy experience. My husband, my kids and I use the hot tub so it's a significant value for our family. It has been wonderful and a great value for the price as well.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Jon. Thank you for letting us know about your experience. I have forwarded your review on to our customer care team. They should be contacting you soon (probably through email) to figure out the best way they can help you enjoy and get the most out of your spa. Again, thank you for making us aware of this situation. We appreciate the feedback.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

We purchased a Master Spas hot tub from the sales rep at a convention that we went to. It had more jets in it than most of the other ones and we were told that because it had a three pump system that it would run all the jets at the same time. They sold it to us as a turnkey deal and ended up not being what we expected when they got out here to install it.

They installed it on a Sunday afternoon and didn't finish until almost 10:30 at night. Then we had to wait for the electrician to come out to be able to get any type of demonstration on how to use it which we never really got. We were also told at the show when we decided to purchase it, that we were going to purchase one that was a little less expensive. That's why we spent the extra $1,500 to get this and come to find out it doesn't work that way. This one was a bit more expensive but it was a better deal than the one we were looking at prior. And because of the fact that it was sold through Primo Spa and we're told that Primo would have a store coming soon in our area, we were confident that we would have good service from them.

We tried to get a hold of the rep that sold the hot tub to us but he never called back. We had to deal with the Primo Spa in Houston. The quality of the hot tub is fine but it’s sitting in my backyard right now doing nothing. It was sold as a package deal with a deck and Master Spas had the deck company out there and sent them over to us. The deck people that they had at the convention came out and put in a deck but they've yet to complete it. We only had three or four weeks of use out of it and we had to drain it and wait for them to finish this deck. I’m not happy with the deck people but they said they'll be out here sometime this week.

While we could use our Master Spas hot tub, it was great and it helped my wife. However, it was very disappointing that we couldn't have more than two or three people in the spa at a time because it's the six person spa but when you try to use certain chairs, the other chairs don't work. So in that aspect of it, I'm not very happy at all.

We spent almost $17,000 on this adventure. We were upset with the spa and they kept telling us we shouldn’t worry because they’ll get out here and take care of all our problems. We called them and when they finally came out, they said they will put our lid cover on or razor assist. They put that on and explained everything on a Sunday night at 8:00 pm. All the experiences I've had with this deal, I wouldn’t recommend anybody using the people we've had to use on this. It’s disappointing and also too expensive for what we got.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I talked to some people who said Master Spas was a good tub. They had good luck with it and I thought it was a good bargain since there was a promotion at the Shriners in Wilmington. The sales reps were really good -- knowledgeable, friendly, and no pressure. They knew they had a good product to sell. The delivery team was wonderful too so the process went well.

But I’d like to go talk to them about the little fountains in the tub. One of the kids went to get in the tub, hit the fountains and the copper came off easily. It seems like it's not been adjusting together all that well and they seem to be easily taken off and on. But It’s not that big a deal so I’m gonna go by and find out what I’ve got to do to fix it. I was just surprised that the fountains are placed right where people get in and out. But it's been fun. The tub has added excitement to the kids and people come over and use it. So far, so good. Let’s see how we do in the winter.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We purchased The Michael Phelps hot tub by Master Spas. We like the looks and the style of it. It was expensive but it had more jets and the massage therapy. We've had Master Spas before and we were looking at other hot tubs. If the prices were comparable, we might have been into a different one but the other ones were even higher. But we have dealt with this company once before and they were decent and easy to work with. But after getting down and seeing it when it was delivered, the material looked like it was more chintzy and cheesier than some of the other hot tubs that I've seen. It didn't seem like the quality of materials used was rugged and strong enough. The sides and everything else were very flimsy, not like a little bit higher quality sides.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Annie! It's so great to hear that you and your husband enjoy the hot tub so much! There's no better way to relax after a hard day at work than a dip in your hot tub. We appreciate the feedback!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

I've seen Master Spas' hot tub from a trade show and it had some jets specifically for the shoulders and the neck so I bought one. My husband was familiar with the manufacturer so I was comfortable with the purchase. There were two salesmen at the tradeshow. One was a senior guy and the other was a trainee. The senior guy was very well-versed in the product and what we wanted to offer. He did a very good job. His level of professionalism and courteousness were very high. Since we got the hot tub at a trade show, we feel very good about the cost we were able to get. We were able to get some good discounts and brought it into our comfort zone. We love the quality of the hot tub and the features were fine. My husband is a carpenter, so he's on his feet all day long. He is in the hot tub at least four times a week and loves it. Overall, Master Spas is very friendly and efficient.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Ann! We're so happy to hear that your overall experience with us has been good. We are currently working on getting more "how-to" videos out for our customers, so keep an eye out for those in the future! Thank you for the feedback.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I’ve got a recommendation from a friend who have had several spas, and they said that Master Spas is the best. The company have several lines and models. I got Twilight. It was the size that I was looking for. I also wanted something that would hold six people, had a lounge seat, and had lots of jets. The hot tub is very good and it’s a pleasure to be able to use it. However, it would be more helpful if Master Spas had more videos online for "How to" things. I had to have a guy come here and explain to me which dial on the hot tub controls X and which one controls Y.

One other thing is when they installed the hot tub, they had a guy give me a run through on how to use it, but the electricity hadn't been hooked up yet. So, it wasn't running, and I couldn't experience it firsthand. It's different when somebody explains it to you versus actually being in action. But I’m very satisfied with the spa and the company’s customer service. The people in Master Spa were all lovely and very friendly. When I've had problems with the heater and filter, which were a little frustrating, they've come out and have been very helpful.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Jen! We're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your spa and that it's been able to help with your husband's shoulder. Thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

We’re happy with our Master Spas eight-person jacuzzi hot tub, so far. A friend recommended it. This tub is of excellent quality and we're happy with the cost. It's definitely helping my husband who has a torn labrum in his shoulder. We’re trying to make him feel better because he’s been to construction.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When we saw Master Spas advertised online, we didn’t have plans to buy one but there was a big warehouse event sale and they had some floor model that they were looking to get rid of. It was a decent price and a good value for what we were looking for. We liked what we saw and we got a five-person spa called Healthy Living. That’s unlike us to just jump on it because we did not do our homework, but the rep was not really pushy and was so knowledgeable about the product that we just felt comfortable. The delivery process was fine although there were a couple of small snags that were weather-related. A couple of times, I had to call them to see when it was gonna be ready, rather than them communicating with me. I had to take the initiative and stay on top of them but they were great.

We had two delivery crews come out and that's our fault. We didn’t have the tub leveled so they had to send somebody out a second time around. Both sets were very friendly but the first set’s delivery system didn’t seem like it was done the safest and most efficient way. They had the tub in a bed of a truck and there wasn’t a lift that brought it down. They put a piece of wood on the side of the tub and slid it down the side of the truck. Also, there was just two of the delivery crew so at any point, the tub could have landed on somebody’s foot, or the board could break and shatter the tub to pieces. It just seems kind of jerry-rigged. But they got the job done and nobody got hurt.

We use the tub every night and we love it. My husband and I lift heavy at the gym so we always have joint and muscle pains, and the tub has been totally therapeutic. In addition, our kids use the pool a lot more now because they have a hot tub to get into. Our pool used to be chilly and they would never swim in it. Now, they use it and have their friends over more, so it’s been great.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Darrin. We're so sorry to hear that you had such a poor experience with your spa. It sounds like it's been fixed since then, but we'll be sending you an email shortly regarding this whole situation. Purchasing an item meant for relaxation shouldn't be a stressful process. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for the honest feedback. We really do appreciate it!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

I have a Healthy Living Spa and it's a regular spa hot tub that I purchased from Master Spas. It was a spur-of-the-moment purchase. It has 46 jets and can seat five. However, I wasn’t very pleased with everything. I had lots of problems. The saleslady was super friendly the day we purchased it. They told me they could have it delivered that day. But I didn’t get a phone call until 8:30 at night. It was pouring down rain before the delivery so I told them to do it in the morning instead.

I purchased a house that had an old hot tub so when they showed up in the morning, they were supposed to cut off the old hot tub. The guys that brought the new hot tub didn’t know they were supposed to do that and didn’t have enough people to get it out. I had help on getting the old hot tub out and was left with it sitting in my front yard. When they were loading the new one onto the trailer, the control panel was damaged so I didn’t accept it. So they fixed it, send it back to me and got it installed. When I started using the new hot tub, it was leaking from some of the pipes inside. Water was coming out at the bottom so they came back that night and had to drain it again.

They put some sealing around the hot tub and I couldn’t use it for three days. When I filled it back up, it was still leaking. It took a week for them to come back out and they drained the hot tub again and left it. A week later, they came back and patched the plumbing again, but when they did, they didn’t put the skirting back on so it wasn’t a pleasant experience. I had to dump over $100’s worth of chemicals on the hot tub that has just been dumped back onto the ground because they had to drain the thing twice. Every time I called, I had to struggle to get a hold of them to come fix it. I had to talk to the saleslady that would also talk to the service people and schedule them. She would call me back late at night after I called three to four times or not even call me back until the next day when I called back.

The last day, when I was really livid, I got on Facebook and made a comment on their page. I wasn’t rude, but I told them my complaints of exactly what happened. All they did was delete my comment but I finally got a phone call back from somebody else that I've never talked to. They came out a couple of days later and fixed everything. Now, the new hot tub is working all right, though it was a painful experience. I had it for over a month and got to use it twice for the first month. The quality of the plumbing is not very good. The overall experience was underwhelming.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Bill! Thank you so much! We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying using your spa every evening.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I got a big hot tub from Master Spas because of its price and the store's location. It's near my home for purchasing chemicals if they own it. All of our dealings with Master Spas were positive. The tub works great, and it has lights and different types of seats like most of the tubs have. It can hold six people and I have an enjoyable half hour every evening sitting in it. I would recommend Master Spas.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Adina! It's great to know that your purchasing and delivery went smoothly. We hope you enjoy relaxing in your spa! Thanks for the feedback.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

Master Spas, Inc. had a huge expo show and it was the clearance. So when they have those we could take possession of the product within that week and that's why we went with them. We also got a really good price. We chose the Healthy Living hot tub for its size. It also had all the bells and whistles we wanted and didn’t want on it and that suited our needs exactly. The salesman was good and the delivery was great. They’ve been nice, friendly and on time. However, our patio wouldn't be done until the next couple of weeks so I'll have to schedule with them to come back to finish setting and hooking it up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A place was having one of their store fronts close down so we went and looked for a tub there because of a sale. We ended up going to another store and we liked what we saw versus some of the other things we thought we wanted, and it evolved to choosing the Twilight series tub from Master Spas. I liked the big jets for the feet as well as the seat with jets for the shoulders. I also liked the size and the color.

There's one potential little problem with one of the pumps but we had a guy come out to look at it and so far so good. We're also having a problem with one of the lights right now which is nothing major but it's not functioning like the other ones and I'm not sure how to handle that. The tub does have a warranty but I don't know if the light is covered. I just noticed it the other day and contacted the technicians who make repairs for Master Spas but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Overall, the price was more than we planned on spending and whether the Masters Spas tub was all worth it is yet to be seen. We've only had it for a year and we're feeling better about it now that we've made contact with some people that seem to be experts on how to maintain it better than the information we were getting from the place we bought it from.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Angie! We're so thrilled to hear that you and your family are enjoying your new spa! Thanks for the feedback.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

The eight-person Precision spa from Master Spas has several features that I like. It's got lighting, jets and auxiliary and the price was right. The setup and delivery went fine through them and they initially set us up with an electrician. We couldn’t get time to work out so we ended up getting our own electrician to come out and set up the spa but their team was fine. Also, we love the spa and I'm in there every day. It's expensive but it's an investment we wanted to make and we use it. We're all athletic in the family so sitting in the spa for relaxation and muscle relief is great. We all feel phenomenal when we get out of it and we've enjoyed. I hope the quality stays up to the cost.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Allan. We're so happy to hear that you've had such a great experience purchasing and using your spa! We hope you continue to enjoy it for many more years! Thanks for the feedback.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I’ve got a friend who owns a Master Spas hot tub and he’s had a great experience with it. Their brand reputation and price were reasons for why we chose Master Spas as well. Their reps were very helpful and we had some conversations about pool and spa chemicals. We got the HL 7 which is just the right size and has the right features. One thing that stands out is the quietness of it and since we got it, it’s led to less TV-watching and more outside enjoyment. The quality of the tub is excellent and so was my customer and buying experience.

Master Spas, Inc.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, and we’re very sorry that this process hasn’t gone as smoothly as it could have. As the manufacturer, we don’t get to hear about situations like this until they’ve already happened but it allows us to discuss the matter with the local retailer. Please know that we are looking into this situation further. Again, thank you for the honest feedback. We appreciate it!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

We saw the Twilight model of Master Spas on display at a home and garden show. We had done shopping with another company but when we saw it, we could touch and feel it and got in it. The salesperson also did an amazing job and we didn’t feel the need to look any further. I really liked it and thought that it met our needs. We also like the seating arrangement that it had plus all the bells and whistles. We like the waterfall as well, especially the jets that are situated and can be moved to accommodate the lower back, neck and shoulders.

But we had a horrendous experience with the representative that sold the spa. The morning that the spa was supposed to be delivered at 6/20, it was nothing short of hell in dealing with the company that represents their product. It was a third party, and they own the company. The driver called us and told us they have the wrong one. After my husband had taken off work to sit here for the whole day and it was after two people had called and told us. They knew that we were building the patio and we would need to hold it once it arrived in Houston and they held it in a warehouse. But no one bothered to check to make sure if it was the right one. The hot tub was delivered but it got banged on the side so they had to replace the corner.

Then in the meantime, every single time that we try to get some assistance, had they done their part initially, we would never have had to go through what we went through with the after sale experience. Salespersons wouldn’t return our calls. We did everything they told us to do and it's horrible communication. It wasn’t even communication - we would call back but they wouldn’t answer the phone and it was awful. To think my husband was going to stay had he had needed to contact further Master Spas, that they would be embarrassed at the way that the owner no-showed for appointments. No one gave us an orientation. They sent a tech guy that they later fired, which was also a no-show on two other occasions to show us what to do with the hot tub.

My husband put a call into Master Spas because we had been treated so poorly and we’re not getting any feedback or information to help us over eight weeks of time after having our spa. We also threatened to call and file a report with the Attorney General's Office, the local TV stations, as well as social media. But we no longer had to contact Master Spas directly as they finally took care of it like they should have. We overcame the experience but we couldn’t even enjoy the hot tub. Every time we looked at it, it made us sick. Even the Master Spas name is on it, it gave the company a bad name and poor customer service going on in the field. As a result of it, we would never pursue Master Spas and we certainly would never do anything with the company again. It has left such a poor taste in our mouth that we associated it to a thing together and we would never recommend either one of them.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi William. I'm sorry you didn't have the best sales experience - but I'm glad that you like your spa and that you've had good experiences since then. Thanks for the feedback!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I recently bought my first Master Spa at the Palm Beach County Fair. Unfortunately, the guy who sold me the first spa was not fully informed of what styles and features were available and I ended up buying the wrong one. A year later, with products today, I would trade it in and get the appropriate one. But the spa itself has been great. I’ve been a spa owner for 25 years and their company and the quality has been good.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Bill! We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying your spa and that your purchasing experience was a positive one. Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate it.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

The Master Spas Clarity 7's price led me to purchasing it. I got it during a blowout sale. Their reps were very forthcoming so it was good. I believed them enough that I bought from them. Everything was positive. Everything is fine as far as quality. It’s a little spendy for what you get but it seems that’s in line with everything else.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Anna! Thank you so much for this lovely review. It's so great to know that not only did you have a good experience purchasing the spa, but that you're also enjoying using it! We appreciate you!

Original review: July 31, 2017

My husband and I knew that we had a lot going on this summer and that we were not going to be able to take a vacation. We had been talking about getting a hot tub for a couple of years now. I got on my phone and looked for spas. At that time, an advertisement popped up about Master Spas having a big sale at the Dr Pepper Center and so we went to check it out. But before going to the show, my husband looked into the Master Spas a little bit more. When we went there, the hot tubs were beautiful and they seemed to be a pretty good deal from what we were familiar with.

The salesman at that time was really nice. The gentlemen that brought the hot tub in, took extreme care of getting it back into our yard. They were really nice, very helpful, and went over everything with us even all of my nitpicky questions since we've never had one before. I was asking everything under the sun, but they were very kind and very gracious to listen to me. That was kind of nice because we'd never want to look stupid.

Our hot tub's quality is really great. Our spa has the dark wood look exterior. But it's not wood. It's made out of plastic. On the inside, it's white with some very light gray swirls in it. It's a six-seater hot tub and has an Ozonator within the piping system. There are also jets, lights and one bench for laying down. My husband has a stressful job and he'd come home and sit in a particular area where it had a ton of jets. We've enjoyed it and it seems to be holding up well.

There was a tubular filter that goes into the big blue filter. We were supposed to take the filter out and should have another one. We can leave that same one in there as long as we clean it out, then let it dry and put it back into the system. If we have two, then we can rotate them in and out. It also helps elongate the life of our system. However, we had one little issue with it. A top part broke and that frustrated us because this should not be happening. We went to Master Spas and the person there was so kind. He told us not to worry and that they'll give us another one. They're very helpful and very kind to people who've never had anything like that before.

It's been a little hot here. If you sneak in the hot tub, it's got to be way late at night. We can't stay in as long because it's so hot. But my husband and I are looking forward to using the hot tub as soon as the temperature starts coming down. We built a pergola that has a mesh screen that goes over the hot tub and down the sides. We tried to protect the hot tub with that. Our overall experience was really good and the people at Master Spas were very accommodating. We got several few things from our experience and I'm thinking that I would do it again.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Elton! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying your spa and that your experience with our team was a positive one! Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you!

Original review: July 30, 2017

There was a sale at the time I wanted to buy a hot tub, so I got one from Master Spas. Everything’s been fine with its quality and performance. Their team did what they said they were going to do and everything worked out just as planned.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm a designer and a carpenter who's installed all kinds of different spas. When I coordinated the purchase and the installation of the hot tub for Jen, we chose a small four-person hot tub because her urban space had limited size and that was the only hot tub that fit. I have had poor experience with a lot of different spa sales and shops in the past in our area near Boston and Crocker is the new person I'm using now. I was pretty happy with their ability to provide a spa in a timely fashion and then have really easy communication. They liked it the whole time and was totally let down over and over again. They carry Master Spas and that's what they recommended.

The fiber glass spa is a really good quality in general. They have the Balboa controls which are trustworthy but the outer finish was like a saw wood which was not great 'cause I'm sure it don't keep up well. If there was slightly better exterior upgrade options, that would have been great but they were sufficient. It also seemed solid when they moved it. However, the electricians had a really hard time getting the wires to connect because they make it so that you have to get in and make a right hand 90 degree turn in a half an inch for the wire that's quarter of an inch thick. It's just nearly impossible. It took two different guys trying it for an hour and a half just to get three wires connected. So if they want to do an upgrade, they should open up the box, put the thing in there and put the wires on.

It's a really simple thing and we were all looking at it and wondering who did this. Obviously the person who designed this was not thinking about hooking it up. They probably had a really good reason for doing what they did. They just forgot about the installer. We have also had issues, even with Sundance spas, in the past where the maintenance was a big pain. In two years, we'll know if we've had to fix this Master Spas but I hope not. I'm hoping Master Spas is the way to go.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Ammon! We're so glad you decided to purchase from us again and that you're enjoying your new spa! Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you!

Original review: July 28, 2017

We were replacing a Master Spas tub which lasted for 17 years and we wanted to get the same brand. I got the Twilight spa with three 8.3 pumps. I've had it for more than a month now and it's been great so far. I'm hoping that I don't run into issues but it has lived up to my expectations.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Craig! Thank you so much for the kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you are happy with your spa.

Original review: July 26, 2017

I went to the hot tub and swim spa expo in St. Charles, Missouri. One of the salesmen from Master Spas was really helpful and explained a lot. I purchased one of the Healthy Living Series and it’s been hooked up for about two weeks now. I've used it even if it’s been hotter than you know what here and I can also put cold water in it which is cool. Also, the tub looks beautiful and it was just as I expected. It was costly, but then I got what I paid for. I would definitely recommend them.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Liz! It's great to know you're enjoying your tub. Thanks for the feedback!

Original review: July 25, 2017

The hot tub we got from Master Spas is great. It was in display and we liked it, especially the size of it. The sales rep also explained really well.

Master Spas, Inc.

Hi Billy! Thank you for the kind words. We're so happy that you're enjoying your spa!

Original review: July 25, 2017

I bought the Twilight Series 240 from Master Spas, Inc. I checked out others but I liked that one. I like that it was American made and that it’s made good. I also like the warranty. It has the power and the jets that I wanted and it has a lot of tube pumps. I have arthritis and so it’s therapeutic for me. I get in there a lot of times when I’m having problems and it helps me out. It relaxes me and makes my rest very good for quite a while. Also, the salesperson was good. I had done my research so when she was telling me about it, I knew that it was right on. They also helped me with the electrician who did a good job. They delivered it when they said they would and the people that delivered it was excellent too. They showed me what to do. It has been a good experience. It was exactly what they said it was and a little bit better. They were knowledgeable and they did not mislead me. I love the quality of the tub. If I had to do it all over again, I would.

Master Spas, Inc. Company Profile