Looking for a hot tub company?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Jacuzzi Hot Tubs
2.76/5

Jacuzzi Hot Tubs

52 Jacuzzi Hot Tubs Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 3, 2016

I love it. It's great to relax in... helps with body aches to be able to sit and relax... I would recommend to anyone to get them one. Yes they may cost a lot depending the brand you buy but they are very convenient to have around. Great for family time to enjoy together. My kids also love to use it. They have things called spa parties. My parents even love to use it at least one day a week, sometimes two or three days a week. It will help your body aches. For my parents who has brittle bones, they really love using it.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2016

My experience with my hot tub is very very good. I recommended it because its very relaxing and good price for the valued. My wife loved it, my child loved it, all my family loved it. I told to my family about the hot tubs and they also bought. Later they did call me to said how about satisfied they were.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2016

I was very happy and satisfied with my Jacuzzi hot tub purchase. It was aesthetically pleasing and had great function also. It was very relaxing and worked extremely well. If I had to recommend a brand to new buyers, I would definitely recommend this brand. Buying a hot tub was a smart decision for my family and if I had to do it all over, I'd do it again. There is nothing as relaxing as coming home from a day's hard work and stress, then climbing into the tub and letting it all melt away.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2015

Sale agent was very helpful, he showed us a number of different tubs in our budget range. He didn't try to get us to pay more than we want to. There were a number of hot tubs to choose from. He even gave us information about what type we should get for the space in our yard. Installation was included in the price, it looks great and it is something I wish I done a lot soon. The experience was actually very pleasant. We enjoy our hot tub on a daily basis.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2015

I love it! Purchasing it was an exciting experience, getting to choose which one we would buy. The day it was delivered was like an early Christmas. The set-up was easy and quick. The design of the Jacuzzi is spectacular, providing an intimate relaxation space for just my husband and I, but at the same time having room for friends if we decide to entertain. I'd recommend it to any and everyone looking to get a hot tub.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi?

Original review: Dec. 22, 2015

We wanted another Jacuzzi hot tub as our first one was a Jacuzzi and is still running strong. Found a dealer but he was 60 miles away and now we need service after ONLY 1 year of owning the hot tub. Great, we have a 10 years warranty... but we have to pay for the LABOR! Guess what, they are 2 hours away and we have to pay for the travel time and distance. Should have bought a local brand hot tub!!! Very disappointed with the Jacuzzi brand that we thought was an excellent choice.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2015

Love it and was easy to purchase, thought it would be a bad experience but had a pretty good one. Would go there again for sure. They would be the number one place I would choose. Never had a problem with them and their sales reps are easy to work with and understanding.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2015

When I purchased my Hot Tub I was in need of a relaxing tub so I could come home from work and have a wonderful time sitting in my hot tub to wash away all the days troubles. I really enjoy my hot tub. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a source of enjoyment.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2015

Wow!! Absolutely incredible. We had the wine sitting on the side and it was pouring - the snow freezing - and yet we were toasty warm having the time of our lives. Out from us the was glow of the outside fireplace we had put in last year. Priceless!!! All our friends love it as well.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2015

Had previous electrical problems with previous hot tub purchased, company took it back and gave me full refund. Daughter bought a Jacuzzi and recommended them. September 2015 I visited Jacuzzi Burlington office and dealt with Jonathan **. I explained daughter referred us and he asked for name, told him of previous issues. He could not care less it seemed. Prices jacked up and reduced so looks like you are getting a deal, but he would not negotiate and husband was quoted lesser price over phone for same tub than the 13k he gave me.

I gave deposit as he said only one in stock, found out later this was untrue. We drew up contract, called to dispute prices but never spoke to him again as he was never available when I called back. They are very difficult to get to talk to anyone over the phone. Many times just left on hold, left my number few times but no one returned my call. Continued to call in. Very poor service.

When hot tub arrived, it had wrong colour cover, wrong lifter, wrong stairs and wrong chemicals as stated on contract. Called Burlington Jonathan not there. Called head office on hold and left messages, finally spoke to Amy. She had these issues corrected and had these delivered next day. When they brought and installed cover etc. the guys left without leaving me the key to lock hot tub. I called in again, left on hold for ages, said they would get guy to drop off or put in mail to me if not. It is a month later and still no key. Called in again today. On top of this the $500. referral offer they advertise is also in dispute as they do not want to give it out as promised. Daughter's info and address was also given to head office by me. She is also in dispute with them over this. She told not handled here but in US and can't get any headway.

Worse service I ever had and hot tub not worth price. Previous hot tub paid $7k for worked just as well as this one. Hope this one lasts but have no faith. Wish I had gone with Arctic Spas or Beachcomber as better pricing for same. So much for referral! I will not deal with them again if I don't have to and recommend Do Not Buy Jacuzzi!

Original review: July 23, 2015

I have spent 1600.00 in repairs on a Jacuzzi J-LXL hot tub purchased 8/12. When you call customer service you get a condescending representative who tells you to refer to your warranty. Juan was my last representative. I ultimately never get the situation resolved and end up paying local authorized representative. To date I have replaced lines 3 times. New spray foam sprayed in. Now lights and jets on left side don't work. When you pay $8500 for a product of alleged quality you should definitely expect more than the aforementioned.

Original review: June 16, 2015

I bought a J-315 model and it was delivered 30 days ago. The tub was not working and the cover was ripped. It made me think the dealer was selling me a used model someone else didn't want for a "floor model". I did get a discount. When they could not get the tub to work, I tried to get them to pick it up the next day and the guy promised to fix the one that was delivered and get me one from the factory for the same price.

Three weeks later I get a call and was told I was stuck with what I had and made it clear that he was going back on his word and that this is how Jacuzzi treats their customers. He yelled at me and accused me of threatening his sales guy, who from I remember is about 7 ft. tall and full of tattoos. I am 5 ft. I contacted Jacuzzi company directly and was told I am stuck dealing with this jerk and there was nothing they could do for me. What happened to keeping the customer happy? The cover has not been replaced either. Please don't buy Jacuzzi products. There is no one to help the customer this issues like these.

Original review: June 17, 2014

Our Jacuzzi dealer went out of business three weeks after they installed our tub. Only dropped it three times when installing it. Four weeks after we got it the ozone quit working. That's when we found out the dealer had closed their doors. We called Jacuzzi and they gave us the name of another dealer that was 20 miles away. Come to find out the plastic nipple for the ozone was broken. After the fix needless to say that dealer is not allowed back after the screwing we got. We have another dealer that is great. But Jacuzzi SUCKS. We have had the tub for about 7 years and they quit making this model after 3 years. AND WE HAVE SPENT MORE FOR REPAIRS THAN WE PAID OR IT. Never again.

Original review: March 23, 2014

Do NOT Buy a Jacuzzi 275!!! Wow, what a piece of junk. My fault for not doing the proper research nor pulling the covers back (aka the spa skirt). The skirt is made of cheap veneer. We filled the tub and about 2/3 the way, one of the plastic tube fittings to the pump snapped! Consequently, the thing leaked everywhere! I can't believe the tubing is actually the stuff you would buy at Lowe's or Home Depot for $.35 a foot. Oh and the electrician left unhappy and with a nice gash on his knuckle as the wire boards in the control panel box were so tight it BARELY allowed for room to wire in the six gauge. It's the old saying...YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Don't be fooled by the Jacuzzi name here folks!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2013

We built a home and closed last year. I called Jacuzzi immediately to tell them that my tub was not working properly. They told me I needed a part and they would call me back. They never did. I called, and they still didn't have the part. Then, I called again and it was as if I have never called. Now it is months later and I have to start the process again. In order to do so, I had to send my personal home closing papers, serial number (who knows this when the builder buys the tub?) and then, guess what? They are waiting on a part!

Before I know it, Jacuzzi will have delayed long enough that I will be out of warranty. As it is, I only have a month to go, it has taken so long! Ridiculous that a company known for quality is so poor on customer service. DO NOT BUY a Jacuzzi. The tub has been unsatisfactory and the company does not care AT ALL.

Original review: July 5, 2013

We discovered we had a broken jet the first time we used it after noticing water in the basement. Unfortunately, the warranty had expired by then. Some of the people here are lucky as when my husband spoke to Jacuzzi, they never sent out a replacement jet. We had to pay $35 for one jet. It got worse from there. The authorized Jacuzzi repair company wanted to charge as much as the tub itself cost to buy. They said it could end up costing more, depending on how long it would take.

Long story short, ALL the jets ended up cracked - now dumping water into the basement like a waterfall. These jets are extremely fragile and it will cost a fortune to repair even just one. It will end up costing more than the tub is worth. We decided to just replace it with a non-Jacuzzi tub. We never got to enjoy our Jacuzzi.

Original review: May 7, 2013

Like so many others, the jets in my Jacuzzi Espree have cracked and leaked. After the third jet cracked, I have had to take apart the upstairs bathroom to get it out. I will never purchase a Jacuzzi product again and will certainly warn others to stay clear of this very substandard product.

Original review: March 7, 2013

I have also had problems with this tub leaking into the bedroom downstairs. Although Jacuzzi has sent out parts, I have had high expenses in having the tub fixed. All the jets are leaking now and the tub will have to be pulled to have jets fixed on back side. If there is a class action suit, I am willing to join in.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2013

Put me on the list for a class action suit! I purchased my Espree tub two years ago. Recently, one of the small jets cracked and leaked water all over my basement. I contacted jacuzzi who said my warranty is out but sent me two sets of jets and everything in between. I am guessing they are anticipating that more jets will crack so I am using it as just a shower as I cannot afford any more water damage. Shame on you, Jacuzzi. Your name used to stand for quality.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2012

In Hamilton, ON we bought a Jacuzzi Hot Tub & Gazebo. We were told we could have them both installed at the same time. Jacuzzi came, and we were told they would not bring it in until we paid for it in full. We did pay for it over the telephone. We had the tub installed but had to wait for a week to have the gazebo brought in and installed. The installers came and told us we had to have a pad to put up the gazebo. The installers left leaving the gazebo parts on the ground. Trying to contact the people that sold us the tub and gazebo, we were told they were trying to coordinate with their superiors. I do not know how Jacuzzi can stay in business. I would never deal with them again.

Original review: March 18, 2004

Overtime, the known to Jacuzzi who doesn't care, defective hot tub "has" and "is" accumulating bubbles on the inside of the interior and cracking bits of paint that float in the water. They had to be sanded off and repainted of a color that is very noticeable since they do not have the color to match. It is now a rough finish and not safe to sit on without being cut on the old or new spots developing.

Original review: July 19, 2001

I purchased a Jacuzzi Hot Tub from Home Depot in Canton, MI on 6/25/01. To date, it does not work. I had to wait 2 weeks for a warranty repair man to come out and diagnose the problem and it's the main board that makes the spa run. He of course didn't have the part with him (even though I called ahead and asked) and said it had to be ordered. In the meantime, I called Jacuzzi myself several times and was told it's "in the mail". Well, I FINALLY found out today (nobody ever calls me back - it's a big cover up over there..) that they mailed the part to my warranty guy today. However, I found out through Home Depot that this part was so difficult to obtain because they had been recalled. Now how is it that I had no notice of a recall when I purchased my spa??

I feel Jacuzzi was very negligent in that whole area and they've been very unprofessional since - it's as if they are trying to hide this recall. So I'm stuck with a very expensive fish tank in my yard right now that retailed for $3600. and I have yet to use it. By the time it gets fixed (and I hope it does!) 6 weeks will have gone by since the date of purchase. And they don't care. They've never returned one call. And when I do get a hold of a live person, they act like they want to get me off the phone.

Jacuzzi Hot Tubs Company Information