Dimension One Spas

Compare Hot Tubs

Research top Hot Tubs recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I purchased my first Dimension One spa in 1992. Took care of it like it was a baby. Poured money into it, but finally I gave up and in 2004 bought another spa - another Dimension One because I really liked the configuration of the seats and jets. This tub is worse than the last one. I've replaced the circ pump 4 times, the entire motherboard, the heater and now the control panel needs to replaced. And it leaks. I'm single and the only person that uses it. I check the water and clean the filters weekly without fail. This freakin tub has never worked more than a month without needing repairs. From the beginning the store I purchased it from stopped selling them and wouldn't service it. The company does not stand behind their products.

The only reason I've kept it this long is because I found EasySpa parts in California and they've walked me through some of the issues. I just spent a couple hundred on the 4th circ pump only to discover the control panel needs to be replaced. This spa is going to the dump and I'll research and find a new spa that stands behind its product. Stay far far away from Dimension One Spas!!!

I absolutely love my hot tub!! It's great for relaxing, and entertaining. It's fun for kids, easy to keep clean, and perfect for unwinding after a long day. It's sturdily built, a nice size, quality materials, and constructed well. Good foundation, eco friendly wood, and no harmful chemicals. Very pretty, comes in appealing colors, shiny woods, an appealing shape. A good size, easy for kids to get into and out, but also not too low for adults to sit in. With proper care, my hot tub should last me for decades. The quality can't be beat. Endless hours of relaxation, perfect for sore muscles, or cooling down after a workout.

Let me first start by saying there is nothing better than a long week and day at work then going home and getting into this amazing hot tub! I love making a nice drink, turning on the jacuzzi jets, and relaxing for at least one hour each night in my hot tub. This is one of the best things I've ever invested in my entire life... One of my favorite features my hot tub has is the ability to change the colors of the lights in my water, as well as change speed and duration of the water jets. I couldn't ask for a better hot tub than this and this is the third brand I've owned in my life. Will recommend to anyone who asks and all of my friends really really enjoy it as well!

Its jets feel nice, relaxes me. Can't wait to get into my hot tub. It feels so good, relaxes me, soothes my achy bones and makes me feel a lot better, less sore after working out.

I really like this brand of hot tub. I purchased this at a fair for a really good deal. I would recommend this brand of hot tub to anyone new purchasing a hot tub for the first time. The water gets very warm.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dimension One Spas?

I from California. I like it. I want visit it. I will usually following it. Good luck to you. Thanks for all. My bathtub is very good. I'm happy with it. It helps me to relax those tired at work.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Dimension One Spas was founded in La Mesa, CA, in 1977. The company is now located in Carlsbad, CA, and sells hot tubs through its network of independent retailers in the U.S. and around the world.

• Financing: Consumers can finance their hot tub purchases through Wells Fargo Outdoor Solutions Visa Credit Card.
  • Find a Dealer: Dimension One sells through local independent spa dealers which can be located using the online Find a Dealer utility.
  • Online resources: Dimension One has an online portal for resources such as owner's manuals and tools for locating supplies, parts and service dealers.
  • Free quote: Consumers can fill out a web form to receive a free, no-obligation quote for a hot tub based on their own specifications.
  • Online gallery: Before going into a dealer, consumers can view high-quality photos of hot tub installations for creative ideas and inspiration.
  • Best for Consumers wanting relaxation, consumers wanting family time and consumers needing exercise.

Compare Hot Tubs