4.2/5 (50 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Interstate Moving & Relocation Group

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, the company prides itself on its top-notch customer service. It also provides furniture disassembly, packing and other additional services.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Packing and unpacking services
    • Free quotes
    • Military services
    • Licensed and insured movers

Cons

• Third-party broker
    • No local moves

Bottom Line

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group is a long-distance moving broker that arranges transport and packing services for homes, businesses and the military. All its carriers are licensed and insured, and it offers free quotes.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Original review: March 31, 2022

Easy to use from start to finish. I did have one box that arrived with broken pieces in it, but the company covered the cost on most of it. Overall a good experience for a cross country move. Would use again.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

Was quoted one thing and the price came out totally different. Don't trust the locked in price, this company is just a broker and has nothing to do with the actual shippers. Get your quote done properly by them coming to the house and giving estimate. They are hustlers and I'm glad I caught it before the shippers came. I found out from my friend because he got shafted the same way. Was quoted $4,200 and bill came out to $7,500.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Had a great experience with them. When my boyfriend and I were moving to a different state they did an amazing work. Couldn’t ask for a better team. All my furniture and valuables were still intact. 10/10 would recommend.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

The guys who work here are both friendly and efficient in their work. Not only that, but their prices are very reasonable compared with other moving groups. These guys arrived on time and were courteous. Strongly suggested!

Your location

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group INC
    4400 N Federal Hwy suite 302, Boca Raton, FL 33431
    Mover
    Jeanna **
    107 points

7 minutes ago

For all of you who have dealt with this company and have had a horrible experience like us, please file a complaint with **. We filed today. We have been majorly ripped off, belongings broken, still waiting for our second truck. Which we were told was still in Oregon, we moved to Florida. They picked up our stuff August 21st, it is now October 11th, with no delivery date in sight. As all the other reviews say, you can't get ahold of them. Once they have your money, they are done with you. We never were told the weight or given a bill of lading. The movers they hired are horrible. They are complete scammers. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! HOPEFULLY FMCSA will shut them down.

Update: It has now been almost 3 months, still do not have our belongings, no bill of lading, no information as to if or when we will ever receive our things. We filed with the Better Business Bureau. Now we will be contacting the Attorney General's office to file a complaint, as we can only assume our things have been stolen. Will also contact the Sheriff's office to see if we can file a criminal complaint. I guess next step is to take them to court and SUE the hell out of them. Interstate and Aegis relocation are apparently thieves as well as employing horrid business practices!!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

I've had bad experiences with other moving companies before, but Interstate Moving and Relocation Group has really made me have faith again! I move frequently because of work and it has never been this easy. I'm grateful that my friend recommended this company. Will definitely contact you again in the future!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

Happy that my neighbor recommended Interstate Movers. It was a smooth move from beginning to end. I always thought moving would be a headache because I have been in my old house for most of my life. I was assisted by Kevin and the others from packing to unpacking. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

The pandemic has really been a difficult time for my family and I. We had to move to Texas for my husband's new job. Interstate Moving and Relocation Group came highly recommended by my neighbor. I'm glad I called them. Everything was done very professionally--they came to our house on time and we moved our stuff right on schedule!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

I had a good experience hiring IMRG for a long distance moving, they always helped on time, answering me fast, and helped me with all the forms and bureaucracy. All the charges were discussed in the service, so I didn't have any surprises in the middle of the transition. I'm pleased to have hired them.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

I would recommend them, the team made the transition of my business as smooth as possible, with a good and communicative staff. The attention with my belongings and furniture was incredible, very professional.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

It was a great experience with Interstate Moving to work with helping my family move in-state. They provided very professional services. They were also very cheap for the service they provided. 10/10 would recommend and use again.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

Very accommodating, I wanted a fast transaction and innovation of my house but it didn't happen because of some sort of issues but when I inquire to this group they exclusively arrange all the things that I need. Everything is all settled in just 1 day, I am so amazed how awesome you are. Thanks

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

The service of the company is best amongst Boca Raton Florida. I have been to places but never had any experience like this. Salute to the hardworking team behind this. I would also like to mention that their after sales service is top notch.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

I used their service a while ago, and man it was amazing. I had absolutely no issues with them. They took care of everything. The best part is the people who work for them are extremely nice and friendly. The prices are good as well.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

Interstate Moving and Relocation Group helped me out with all moving needs. They had amazing customer service and provided me with a free quote quickly. Mark and the crew made packing and moving worries a thing of the past. It's clear that they take pride in their work and provide the best help and treatment necessary.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

Their movers were very gentle with my furniture and I was very happy! My mind was at ease when they moved my things from NY to TN. I would recommend them to anyone and would definitely use them again!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

This company was great all around. I used them to do a move from Vegas to Southern California. I worked with an Alex and the coordination on everything was immaculate. The movers were nice and worked really hard for me.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

Omar and the other handlers handled everything with care, professionalism, and dedication. They were quite helpful in guiding me through the entire procedure. I was astounded at how quickly I was able to tag and document all of my belongings before filling up the semi with a three-story house. There was no mark on anything and nothing was missing or broken once everything was completed. When we arrived at our destination, all of my belongings did not fit, so they drove to a very small storage facility and unloaded the rest of my belongings into two storage units that were completely stuffed from top to bottom. Well done really.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I have only recently moved to Boston Massachusetts, and using their services made it a smooth transition for me. I must admit that I was very nervous about the cost and stress involved in moving between states got me worked up. However, having such a professional team of movers made it a easy ride for me. I will definitely recommend them to anyone who's looking to move either within or out to a different state, these guys are great.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I just made the best discovery. Interstate Moving and Relocation Group is your best option if you are looking for a seamless interstate move. I loved how Mike, one of the company members organized everyone on his team to make my move quick but with excellent professionalism. This is the best moving company I have discovered so far.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I tend to move around a lot, been transferred twice now by my company, so I've had my share of stressful packing. I had anxiety as moving day approached, but Jacob and Andy were just great with the help. Most movers have an attitude, but they were nice and kind. It was good having you guys around, I'll definitely use your company if I ever have to move again.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I really like the idea of this website and how they manage to do things here. I love the design and everything but what I really appreciate is the amount of effort that went into this website. The blood and sweat and I think it should pay off as it is a marvel warranties insurance debts everything in one website. My friend John helped me in reviewing this website. Another thing I would like to mention is the elder care planning. I absolutely loved the idea that even the elderly can get help from this website. Keep up the good work.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

They are really friendly and professional. They were very nice to me. The service is very efficient. They take good care of all things so that nothing breaks or gets damaged. Excellent price! Definitely will hire again if I need them.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Words are not enough to say how much I'm grateful for this company. They really do care about their clients. They arrived just in time, especially their employee, Fred, what an charming guy, helped me dismantle my furniture which I was worried all the time that may be a problem. Totally recommend it.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

This was the best relocation service I have gotten so far! They arrived on time and I talked to a man named Pedro about the fragile things to be transferred like my PC parts and chinaware. And when the things arrived everything was in perfect condition and the boxes were labeled. No hidden fees in the transaction, would recommend!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I had to move pretty much all the way across the country. They were super helpful and took care of all my needs. Helped pack and unpack and everything. I don't know what I would have done without them. Absolute lifesavers.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

I had to move recently and I'm satisfied with service, they were very careful with fragile items. They are very responsive and work on strict schedule. I also want to thank friendly and reliable staff members.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I was searching for a team I can depend on. Went to google and called them. Benjamin took me through all the packages. In no time, the team arrived and did a commendable job. They were fast, affordable and didn't have any damages.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

They are totally reliable and valuable. It was cost effective and they do their work perfectly. They helped my move so easily and their response was good. It was a great experience working with them and I would recommend this to everyone.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I was having a hard time searching for a movers that would take care of everything without much hassle until I found this company. As a busy man, I really appreciated their simple booking procedures and their careful moving staff. They definitely lessened the stress that comes with the whole moving experience. I cannot recommend them enough!

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information