Find a Movers partner

4.0/5 (57 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Interstate Moving & Relocation Group

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, the company prides itself on its top-notch customer service. It also provides furniture disassembly, packing and other additional services.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Packing and unpacking services
    • Free quotes
    • Military services
    • Licensed and insured movers

Cons

• Third-party broker
    • No local moves

Bottom Line

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group is a long-distance moving broker that arranges transport and packing services for homes, businesses and the military. All its carriers are licensed and insured, and it offers free quotes.

Top Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Verified

Great company to work with helping my family move in-state. They were very fast and professional in their work. They were also very cheap for the service they provided. 10/10 woul...

Verified

I contracted Interstate movers to perform an interstate move all of my three bedroom two story house. They were extremely professional and handled my furniture with care. A few it...

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

What is Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group is a moving brokerage that specializes in long-distance moves for homes and businesses and moves for military service members, their families and their specialized equipment. All its services are arranged through authorized third-party carriers who transport goods across the country. The company is licensed and insured and offers liability coverage for all customers, prioritizing affordability, reliability and customer service.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group features

Whether you’re moving across state lines or to another country, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group can arrange all your packing and shipping needs conveniently and efficiently. To get started, request a free quote online or over the phone. A moving specialist will help you determine which services are right for your needs and your budget. All moves include packing and unpacking options.

The company also handles larger moves for automobiles or military equipment. It maintains a network of reputable, licensed carriers who are prescreened and experienced in handling items with care.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group costs

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group offers free quotes online or over the phone; simply fill out a quote request on its website or call its customer support line for fast pricing. The company prioritizes affordability in its carrier partnerships. It also provides liability coverage — these rates typically are based on the weight of your shipment. It charges moving fees for fuel, taxes, tolls, driving, loading and unloading and any extra services you require.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group FAQ

Does Interstate Moving & Relocation Group do local moves?
    No, it doesn’t provide local moves. This brokerage exclusively arranges long-distance moves for homes, businesses and military members.
    Does Interstate Moving & Relocation Group do commercial moves?
    Yes. It accepts commercial moves, including corporate relocations with large or expensive auto equipment. It also offers packing and unpacking services for commercial customers.
    Where is Interstate Moving & Relocation Group available?
    Interstate Moving & Relocation Group provides service across the U.S. It can also arrange services for moves to other countries.
    Does Interstate Moving & Relocation Group have packing services?
    Yes, it provides both packing and unpacking services, which it arranges through a trusted network of moving companies that have experience packing all manner of items, including valuables and fragile belongings.

Is Interstate Moving & Relocation Group good?

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group is a good option for those who want to work with a third-party moving broker. The company arranges all moving services, offering a convenient, stress-free option for long-distance moves. It accepts residential, commercial and military customers, and it also offers extra services like packing, unpacking and auto transport. Call or request a quote online for more information.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

Original review: June 14, 2021

I used Interstate Moving in relocation to do a move from the very southern tip of Florida all the way to Washington. I have since moved again but using interstate was one of the best choices I could have made for such a long trip. They were on time, true to their word with pricing, easy to deal with, and a pleasure all around. The price is all stay the same and there was very minimal damage on the cargo. This is a company I would most definitely use again.

Original review: June 14, 2021

I had an excellent experience working with Interstate Moving & relocation. They moved me completely across the country from Florida to Southern California. They showed up on time and got the job done for right around the cost of that was promised. It did end up being a little more expensive because of the size of the load or weight or something like that but it wasn't too big of a deal. They were still extremely reasonable for a cross-country move. I would definitely use them again if I need to move back across the country.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2021

Saved a lot of my time. Thanks for your service. They did my job as I want. I moved my things from Monmouth Junction to New York and they did it in no time. I will use their service in future for sure. Thank you so much. Your team is ROCKSTAR with polite behavior. They were three guy. I asked their name (Mark, Steven, Kevin). Kevin was most funniest man I ever met. They were enjoying their work like they are doing it for themselves. Loved this service. Can't be better than this I can bet. Thank you again.

Original review: March 13, 2021

Moving itself is a tedious and emotionally challenging task.. We sold our home but had to move to a smaller apartment before our new home could be ready. On recommendation of a friend, we hired these guys skeptical about the company caring for our unique needs.. (2 step move from home to storage and then to the new home.) The guys made us comfortable and Jack and Kay helped plan the whole process as it was 2 moves across 2 months and had to be planned. Careful as ever and dismantling our North Shore bed from Ashley was amazing..

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

The movers showed up on time, they did a wonderful job and were very friendly as well. I would highly recommend this company and will also use them in the future! They are very reliable and provides professional service that cannot be paralleled with any other companies in the area. I recently hired Interstate Moving for the second time and was satisfied with their service again. They wrap most of furniture to protect them, and I couldn’t find damages after moving. All movers are nice and do their job effectively.

Original review: July 19, 2021

They were a good quality. Interstate moving helped with all of my needs. I would recommend to all friends and fam that need big moves. They even gave small treats to my dog. With my permission, of course.

Original review: July 7, 2021

VERY DISAPPOINTING experience and DISHONEST staff/movers from this company (stay away from this unethical broker)! Completely ruin the reputation of the moving industry!! They first gave you a very appealing price and keep giving you false promises. Once you signed the contract and paid the deposit, it’s hard to reach them. And they will dramatically raise the moving cost on the moving day when they are at your house! You can’t even blame them for their horrible job since it’s JUST an estimation….theoretically, they can give you whatever amount they want on the actual moving day. And you can either 1) pay the extra unexpected cost or 2) disagree with the price and lose your deposit. The estimation I got is 100% off from what they asked on my moving day. UNPROFESSIONAL & DISHONEST!

This is the most horrible moving experience in my life. Like many other moving companies, I first paid a deposit, then the company gave us a pick-up time range a few days before the moving day. What makes a difference is: the moving team didn’t show up, it’s a NO SHOW. I called the customer service but the staffs are not useful. Other than saying “I have no idea”, “I am clueless”, they hung up on me! Anyway, the moving team finally showed up at my house at 9pm (instead of 9am) and after taking a quick walkthrough in my house, they told me that I have more stuffs than what they expected…and they asked for 100% PRICE INCREASE (from $4200 to $8000)!

I was shocked and asked for an explanation on why there’s a 100% jump compared to what is initially stated in the contract, the items on the inventory list are the same ones I want them to move. They said the estimator did a bad job and the items on the inventory list are very much under-estimated and since they are the ones who did the move and did the actual visual estimation, I shall trust them and agree on the final price. I disagreed with the ridiculous price increase and the move didn’t happen. They left my house 10ish at night time =(.

What makes it super annoying is: the movers who were there at my house didn’t talk to me…it was them mumbling with each other and all of a sudden, someone wanted to talk to me on the phone, the whole price negotiation was happening over a phone…I can’t see his face…and this only person whom I could only talk to keep blaming the estimator and I should take this as a lesson. This was happening on 6/22/2021.

The next morning on 6/23, I called this company so many times, no one picked up the call…left messages to the staff with whom I have been talking to on the phone but no one called back. Until I sent them an email saying we may consider legal help, I got a phone call from the customer service. The guy said that it’s just an estimation anyway and the amount given by the movers should be the final amount…he said I should have just agreed on the price and let the movers complete their job (of course, before I signed any contract and talked to the consultant, I was told that the initial estimation should be very close to the actual amount because they are professional…we even confirmed the final inventory list few days before the moving day and no one said the price will be double).

Then I asked if I can get the deposit back, the staff said no because they did send us movers and delivered the service…I am the one who rejected the service. Interstate then sent another staff to re-estimate the cost of $6300, and she will send an updated agreement so she can schedule the dispatch. I waited and waited but really felt hopeless when I saw my moving case was updated to “Congratulations on your move on 06/21/2021!!” and THAT'S IT!! Note: 6/21 is even before our actual scheduled moving date... a very bad experience.

At that point, I completely lose confidence and trust. We ended up hiring another moving company. A few hours later, Interstate called us and asked us if we still want to pursue the next step. We told them about the case had already closed as “Congratulations on your move on 06/21/2021!!” and we were not able to see any updated agreement. Then they sent us an email notification saying we were the ones who request cancellation AND they withdrew ~$600 from our account without any authorization, which is not acceptable =(. I want to share this experience online so no others out there will suffer like us.

Original review: June 24, 2021

My wife and I were moving, and we're connected with James. He helped us tremendously! My wife is pregnant and they helped her so much while I was working the whole move. It was an amazing service, will use again!

Original review: June 21, 2021

Half of furniture was either damaged, broken and missing. Didn’t arrive in the window they promised. They have the worst customer service I have ever seen. Their so called insurance is scam too, they keep giving us the run around.

Original review: June 15, 2021

The company came by my house on May 20th 2021 to pick up my house (3B2B single family house). 1st complain is they broke my favorite L shape leather sofa, and also the ceiling light cover, but did not mention any way of compensation. 2nd complain is the most serious one, they delayed my package for 2 weeks already, but still can not give me any updates. On the contract is said 1st available delivery date is May 31, and today is June 14, 2 weeks over the targeted delivery date, which bring a serious inconvenience to my whole family, especially I have less 1 year infant at home, without my house stuffs, making our life really hard. I tried to called this company, every week since 1st available delivery date, and I only got 1 exact answer:

1. Your package is still in transit.
      2. We do not know where is your package and where is the driver.
      3. We can not call/txt/email driver.

4. You have to wait.

I hope you can understand my helpless and suffering, especially with a 10month infant!!!!

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Moving partner.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information