4.13/5

Compare Movers

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services for nearly every occasion. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group prides itself with a top-notch customer service experience. Additional services are available, such as furniture disassembly, packing, and more.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

AMAZING service - we used Interstate Moving and Relocation Group Inc. and they hired a moving company to service my move. They were reliable, professional, and efficient. The Rep Camron (who we hired for the moving help) was professional and had GREAT communication (which is key when it comes to moving of course). The Moving Company they contracted with (We Care for You) wrapped our fragile items (glass tabletop, etc), they disassembled and reassembled ALL of our furniture, and did an AMAZING job staging the home, and most importantly moving it with minimum damage. (There was one scratch on my table but nothing major.)

They also did a great job communicating with us, overseeing everything and delivered the items on time as promised. FYI though - we had to call Interstate multiple times before the move to solidify a moving date, BUT the actual price was $1200 Less the estimate we were originally told, as Camron did refer to it as he called it a "Weigh Less, Pay Less Scenario." So that I will say we were happy to see, as anyone else would be. Overall I would go with this company again. They made our moving experience much easier and would refer anyone I know to use them for their moving experience if they want it be be LEAST stressful as possible and and honest price with great, friendly, amazing people. What are you waiting for, call them!

Original review: June 1, 2019

I found them alone when searching for a moving company to move my things from Arizona to Florida. Camron was beyond friendly and honest which made me go with them. I didn’t realize it was a broker company that would hire someone else; I had a beyond horrible experience with the company that physically moved my things but I do not blame IMRG at all.

Leanora has gone above and beyond to FINALLY get my things delivered to me; they have apologized for the other company and have done everything to fix it. If it wasn’t for their help I wouldn’t have gotten my things back. Everyone I have spoken to has been beyond friendly and helpful and made the nightmare I was dealing with much easier.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: April 5, 2019

Can't say enough about these guys. Great service, quick response. Leon was great in arranging a pick up at my friends house who wanted to get rid of some furniture to do her floors. It needed to be done quick and he was great at arranging it for the next day. They wrapped the furniture professionally and kept me informed throughout the process while I was at work. I was at ease with these guys. They even sent me a picture after they wrapped the picture. I was highly impressed how they handled everything. Most importantly they delivered in a timely fashion to my co-op building which has strict time constraints. Also the furniture was heavier than what I anticipated so I really appreciate the professionalism and the way Luterson and his crew handled the furniture. Thanks again.

Original review: April 2, 2019

These guys were amazing. Far and away the best moving experience I have ever had. Starting from the initial call they already began winning me over. Not only was their price significantly better than other moving companies I called (which was a lot) the person I talked to on the phone was super friendly and helpful. The day of the move I got a call from the driver updating me on when they would arrive, and to my surprise they were right on time. The crew was four guys who were all friendly and hardworking. Every single piece of furniture I have was delicately wrapped and protected. They had to carry everything up 4 flights of stairs and never complained once. I highly recommend these movers to everyone!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Earlier this year my mother and I had decided to relocate from Tampa, Florida to Center-City New York. It was my first time relocating and needless to say I was panicking about the whole experience. I have always had trust issues since early childhood and trusting a couple of people to deliver our belongings for a payment that was a minuscule amount compared to the value of our possessions was a huge step for me. Having no other choice, I decided to go with the most reputable relocation group I could find online. And I was not disappointed at all. In fact, I was impressed.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group provided a very reasonable quote and did not hike it at the last moment, which is a popular practice as I’ve come to know. The movers and staff were punctual and very amiable. They even gave me permission to photograph their IDs as collateral (I refused of course). Even as I was unpacking, I was surprised that every piece of delicate dinnerware and ornaments was perfectly intact. More so, there were many dollar bills that had apparently fallen out of our couch (which if taken would have not been known to my mother and I), which were stacked on top of one of our boxes. I will always look for Interstate Moving & Relocation Group for any of my relocation needs.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

Storage move from AZ to NC. I hope I could give no star. Such an awful experience. First, the driver did not show up on time. After waiting 4 hours, we had to ask him to pick the stuff up the next day because the storage facility was closing. And when the driver finally arrived the next day, he charged us $600 extra because he disagreed with the price estimate we were provided with. I Called Leanora and after she kept me holding the line for 14min said in a very unpleasant way that there is nothing she could do and said that we have had more stuff than the listed ones. This was not true! But of course, she had to say something. Please be careful using the moving company. They are brokers and you will be overcharged by the driver.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

This company is super amazing with their wonderful customer service skills and excellent employees and staff. Would recommend to all. I will definitely be referring this company to friends and family.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

After living in Florida for my entire life with my family, we decided it was best to move to Kansas due myself getting a better paying job. One of the many worries my wife and I had was the move itself. IMRG made that worry go away. We arrived in our new home with all of our belongings, all in one piece, and with a peace of mind. Thank you for making our move easy!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I had to move from Florida to Mississippi and I don't think there is a better choice I could have made than to use these guys! The company is very well run, with great communication and friendly people. Throughout the entire process, I felt as if my best interests were in mind and I had absolutely NO worries that I was being taken advantage of in any way. For anyone on the fence about this, pull the trigger, you won't regret it.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I want to thank the team over at Interstate for a job well done! I promised the crew that I would leave some feedback, so managers, please pay attention! I had to move out a storage unit from NY to South Florida, and it was my first time doing anything like this. The group made everything super easy to understand and did a great job handling the entire project. I'm happy with the price that I paid, I'm not sure if it's up to market, but it didn't burn a hole in my wallet! If you need help moving, then you won't make a bad choice with them!

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information