It's that easy Request Information
4.45/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services for nearly every occasion. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group prides itself with a top-notch customer service experience. Additional services are available, such as furniture disassembly, packing, and more.

45 Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Interstate Moving and Relocation Group offers very affordable prices, they helped me and my family relocate for a price I could live with. They were referred to me by my cousin who also used their service. I definitely would recommend them to anyone that needs a moving company. Very reliable.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

The quote was accurate. There were no changes without my permission, and they were very unprofessional when I had a few questions about the contract. The staff was friendly and pleasant to speak to about the services they provide. The movers showed up on time as expected. They were careful about handling all of my stuff. They were, especially, careful with my delicate glassware.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

The quote they provided was not too accurate and I ended up paying about $500 more than I expected. They did have very friendly staff, and the movers showed up when expected. Overall my experience was not bad but not great.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

After our precious movers tried to hike the price up at the last minute we contacted Interstate Moving & Relocation Group and we got a quote that we could live with. When it was time to move they showed up on time and were very friendly but ready for action. We got everything packed up and were out of there in no time. Thank you Interstate Moving & Relocation Group.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

The quote they initially gave was accurate. The staff were also very friendly. The only reason it is not 5 stars is because movers were an hour late. Otherwise it was a good experience. I would hire them again but ensure there is time allotted in case they are late.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

We contacted IMRG for moving estimate which was below 5000, we were moving from AZ to WA. The quote they gave use was completely different from the one upon arrival of moving company, which was a contracted out service from IMRG to Move On Moving, From there it has been hell. We have received zero help from IMRG to help us solve problems of estimate being twice the much in the end, several highly priced valuables being lost or stolen and nobody taking responsibilities for it. The actual move carrier and IMRG never communicated with each other, We were being left at their mercy with 2 kids and house packed and ready to go. No customer service or manager service that you can actually talk to. Everyone is just avoiding any responsibility.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

My moving adviser was extremely professional and helpful. They handled all of my questions quickly and professionally. They did their best to give me an accurate quote, which was pretty close when the time came to pay. Customer service was very detail oriented and dependable. I would definitely use this business again.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Me and my husband needed to move some things to our new house and at the start it was really stressful. We decided to take recommendations from a few friends and give these guys a chance to help us. From the start they made everything a lot less stressful and so simple. We got a quote over the phone which didn't take long at all, but was a tad bit more than we thought it would be. They answered all of mine and my husband's questions, and explained anything we were uncertain or confused about.

They gave us a time estimate that was a lot shorter than what we expected, and they even beat that time when helping us move. They handled all of our items with great care, and they were so nice as well. I'm so glad we ended up listening to our friends and giving them a chance. They helped us so much, and the amount of stress lifted from our shoulders during this process will forever be remembered. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking into something like this.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I recently had to relocate for work and found Interstate Moving online. They were able to help me move within a week of contacting them and they showed up 30 minutes before the time they gave me. Everyone that showed up to help were eager to get the job done and had a very friendly vibe. None of my items were damaged in transit and everything arrived timely. If I need to move again I won't hesitate to use Interstate.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I've had an overall very positive experience with me.The moving advisor was very professional, help and went above and beyond for me. They did their best to give me an affordable and budget friendly quote for my move to my new home in Salt Lake City, Utah.They were very careful and gentle with all of my fragile items. The customer service was very detailed and oriented and did a brilliant job addressing all of my concerns as well.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

My Moving advisor was very professional and helpful and they did their best to give me an accurate quote. The customer Service was also excellent and helped me with the problems that I had while moving.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

From beginning to end this company gets an F! The nightmare with the company started with Michael ** who provided my estimate. I explained in detail that my things had been in storage for several years and that I didn't have a complete inventory list I could share. Based upon the size and dimension's of my storage unit, Michael ** said he could estimate the cubic footage to provide an estimate. I kept pressing him on the accuracy. After sending me the first estimate, he stated he made a mistake in his calculation and sent me a revision. He also repeatedly stated that "More than likely my estimate would be less." During our calls, I shared with them that I would be in Panama for two weeks and that my son would oversee the move. We also discussed the delivery date which NEVER got included in the contract.

When the movers arrived, they concluded the estimated cubic footage was inaccurate which increased my "guaranteed quote" by +$2,000. On the form, the dispatch date was blank and my son was unable to give them one. At that time, you would think that the broker would have reached out to ask of my first delivery/dispatch date. It took the brokers 7 days to email me to ask me the question of when my stuff should be dispatched! The other thing that broker failed to do was to inform me that because my stuff was overweight that the actual movers needed an additional deposit. When I got the broker and movers on the phone, it was a "he said, she said." Another Fail! Leonor from customer service was terrible and the overall service from beginning to end was a mess. I will never use a broker again for a move and don't recommend Interstate. BEWARE!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

This is my first time using a moving company and I had a wonderful experience, They were so professional and represented and took great care with my belongings. Some were extremely challenging to get from the apartment to the truck because of weight, The pickup and delivery were on point and the pricing was great. Thank you Interstate Moving and your team for such great service and for helping our move go smoothly. I will definitely recommend them to anyone who is moving!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

These guys were great as they worked within our schedule and had the best deal I could find. There were on time and wrapped our dresser, bed, and bookshelf in a protective plastic wrap so our things wouldn't get scratched. My old place was pretty small so I didn't have many things however they were efficient with their time and were friendly as well. Highly recommend Kurt and Brian.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

When I got my turn with United I was certain I would need to manage some issue eventually. I move around the nation for work and I, for the most part, do the moving myself by leasing a truck. It's more work and distressing yet I don't need to stress over getting duped or losing my belongings. I reluctantly marked with them and it was a fabulous choice. Everything was smooth from start to finish. An encircled picture got broken however I was there and saw it get broken so I know it truly was a reasonable mischance. All truly is pardoned for this! Thanks! The group was conscious of my family's things and proficient with stacking and emptying them. I genuinely need to express profound gratitude and demonstrate my appreciation to United Moving (and particularly Becca!) for making our turn consistent!

Original review: July 10, 2018

My first contact with them was great, our underlying discussion helped me choose to pick this organization as they clarified everything in full from expenses to pressing and size of vehicle. They went to my two room level for affirmation and was understanding when I needed to move our arrangement at short notice. On the day the group were fabulous. They arrived quickly, they got on with the activity, they likewise needed to enable me to pack a last couple of things, all without dissension. They were exceptionally proficient and gave me extraordinary genuine feelings of serenity amid the move. The cost was additionally exceptionally sensible with no shrouded additional items.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I would most certainly prescribe this support of the majority of my loved ones. At first I was careful that my furniture may get harmed, notwithstanding, there wasn't even one scratch on them at last. They were constantly extremely watchful, proficient and didn't squander whenever by any means. I knew I was in hands from the begin, they were very much arranged before coming and they knew precisely what must be finished.

Original review: July 7, 2018

Interstate Moving and Relocation Group, hereby referred to as IMRG, has failed to provide me: A reasonable timeline of when to expect pick up in Los Angeles. A reasonable timeline of when to expect my things in Arizona. Accurate verification of payment method. Accurate estimate of final bill off by 250%. Followup with All-State Movers explaining final bill and failing to get a weight ticket. Assistance in helping me process my lost and damaged items report. Reliable communication throughout the business transaction.

My claim is that IMRG, was negligent in their stated responsibilities to the consumer as outlined in their Binding Contract Agreement. "Expert advice and guidance throughout the course of your move." I have email and phone records of IMRG continually not answering or responding to business inquiries in a timely manner. For example, when contacted, IMRG agreed to contact All State Movers, hereby referred to as ASM, for a weight ticket. I confirmed with ASM that IMRG had not called. To this time I have not received a weight ticket of my items accounting for the charges as requested of my agent.

To facilitate my move, I had to reserve curb space with the City of Los Angeles. I was quoted by IMRG a 4-day window of Thursday, May 31 - Sunday June 1. I have phone and email records of my discussion from 2-weeks prior to my curb space reservation of June 2. Requesting them to please give me up to the second information on the official move date. This is because it might be impossible for me to recover a new reserved parking space with the city in front of my building before their 4-day window.

I needed firm communication. Over a 2-week period, IMRG customer support failed continually to keep their word in calling me back at the days and times they themselves said they would. Phone calls to IMRG customer service failed to resolve my issue. During normal business hours my phone calls would go to IMRG voicemail system. And my phone calls would not be returned. My emails to my customer service rep would simply not be responded to. Unreasonable failure of communication with this company causing undue stress and unnecessary hardship in my own opinion and which I would wish on nobody.

Finally, on Wednesday, May 30 I received a phone call from ASM, not IMRG, confirming they would be there to pickup my stuff on Saturday, June 2. I have an issue with IMRG in regards to Payment Method. Upon paying my deposit, I specifically requested verbally on the phone with IMRG customer service and my sales rep that I would need to work with a moving company that accepted a credit card. I was assured Yes that can be arranged and they would arrange for it. However, upon moving day, ASM insisted that they could only accept a personal check. This put me in a very difficult position as a consumer. Not only had I not expected this at all, and so I had packed my checkbooks, I also had to call my father and ask for an emergency personal loan to cover the balance.

I called my sales rep on the Saturday of my move stating the nature of my issue. I left a voicemail. I received no response until I called IMRG directly on Tuesday, 06/05/2018 and asked to speak to him directly. Again I was lied to about why my sales rep's estimate was off by more than -250% and I was told there was nothing they could do about the personal check. and that I would be forced to pay the full amount upfront with a personal check. He agreed to call ASM for an explanation of why his estimate was off by thousands and thousands of dollars. However, I never received an explanation from him nor a record of the weight of my stuff to account for the charges.

I could not deposit my father's loan and consequently the check bounced. I called IMRG in advance to report this. And nobody returned my call. I left a message on their voicemail. I received an angry phone call from ASM, at my job, stating that my check had bounced and that the price was the price. and that they were not going to weigh my stuff. That they charged "by the job" I was forced to work with ASM directly. Again IMRG demonstrating negligence of their stated broker responsibilities.

I called IMRG for a timeline of when I could expect my things in Arizona? Again. Total lack of follow thru and failure to communicate. Finally, less than 24-hours before they arrived at 4 pm I receive a phone call from ASM that I can expect my stuff tomorrow between 9 am-12 pm. This created a hardship for me with my new employer requesting unexpected PTO.

Some of my stuff is lost and broken. I am told by IMRG, "Here is the link to the insurance claim. fill it out yourself." IMRG quoted me a price estimate that was off by -250%. That's not an estimate. That's a guess. What I am more concerned with is IMRG total failure to communicate faithfully with the consumer. This created undue hardship for me as a consumer. I wish to avoid future instances of this for anybody else.

My advice for anybody in the future. Do not accept a verbal price estimate. Make sure you have somebody arrive at your apartment and do an in-person inspection. Have your price confirmed in writing before the day of your move. And take photos of your documents. I would never work with this company again nor recommend them to anybody.

Original review: July 5, 2018

Extremely dependable and proficient administration, amicable staff and would surely prescribe to others. We got four evacuations men and two vans for the cost most firms were citing for two men and one van.

Original review: June 29, 2018

The service I got was superb. The two guys were exceptionally exhaustive in dealing with breakables, for example, glass and were proficient and intensive all through the entire move which was finished in the assigned time and concurred cost. I have not utilized this organization previously but rather was inspired. Incredible move from two polite guys!

Original review: June 20, 2018

The guys were awesome, proficient, well disposed, persevering and do the move in fast time as we must be out rapidly. I would suggest them. They took incredible care with my mom's costly calfskin couch and endeavored to secure getting the things out of an extremely restricted lobby. The move was done in four hours.

Original review: June 3, 2018

They took our deposit money with promises that the price was based on weight and NOT number of boxes. Told that multiple times. When the movers showed up (at 8PM), they charge by NUMBER of items. They refused to charge by weight, stating they never charge by weight. Because it was so late we were not able to get a hold of Interstate Moving. Calls routed to VM or gave an error message. One call was answered by a rude woman who proceed to hang up on us and would not answer again. Since it was close to MIDNIGHT when they finally moved everything to their van. Their "dispatch" called us and stated it would be almost $1000 more than originally quoted. Tried to refuse but they already had all of our stuff in their truck. Dispatch said they would take payment from previous quote and we would fix tomorrow (Saturday).

Never got a call back and it has been almost 3 weeks and it sounds like our stuff hasn't even been moved to the truck that will ship it here! And now it sounds like they are holding our stuff ransom until we give them the extra almost $1000. I am worried either my stuff won't show up or I fear (like other reviews I have seen) that everything will be damaged. DO NOT trust anything they tell you because the moving companies they hire trick you and then Interstate is nowhere to be found.

Original review: May 27, 2018

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group was incredible. We profoundly recommend them. They have finished two moves for us now and each time have been effective, agreeable and outstandingly efficient. They take awesome care, which is essential when you are entrusting somebody with your resources and home. We will absolutely utilize them again in future.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group were great. They were the only company to guarantee a specific delivery date. The other companies gave an estimate of 3-10 days transit time with no specific date. The price was in line with other quotes. The guys showed up on time, were quick and efficient. They packed a lot of our stuff as we had requested a packing service. They arrived at destination even earlier than expected and offloaded everything as discussed. Nothing was broken or damaged in the move. Would highly recommend them.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I would recommend the Interstate Moving and Relocation Group to anybody hoping to move flat - they helped us move from a capacity site and our one-bed flat over to our new two-bed flat. Moving various boxes and packs and additionally some heavier furniture (e.g. couch bed). They were anything but difficult to speak with, quick and extremely proficient. Great rate and great folks as well. What's more, a glossy new van. Extremely content with the administration.

Original review: May 5, 2018

Moving is dependably a problem, yet the people at Interstate Moving & Relocation made everything smooth and simple! Going to New York from Florida, I knew there would have been a couple of cerebral pains en route. This organization helped me with coordinations and treated me simply like family. The specialists were productive, on time, and benevolent. It was anything but difficult to perceive the amount they thought about me! I would completely prescribe this organization.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I would consider utilizing Interstate Moving and Relocation Group again for my best course of action. It was one less issue for me to deal with while moving. The movers were deferential of my possessions and dealt with them with mind, for which I am exceptionally appreciative. I was leaving a place I'd been at for some time and I had a considerable measure of stuff I was anxious to relinquish, yet they turned out to be solid and they restored my effects to me similarly as they were the point at which they took them.

Original review: May 2, 2018

This company was incredible. They were extremely watchful with each household item and in addition conscious. It was a debilitating move and day which proceeded with well after 12 pm. The movers never whined or acted tired despite the fact that they probably been depleted! They generally asked before doing anything additional and let us know how much any extra pressing or supplies would cost.

Original review: April 30, 2018

I would exceedingly suggest Interstate Moving and Relocation Group for your moving needs. Estimating was extremely focused, correspondence and follow up was on point. What's more, pick up and conveyance were on plan. Good experience.

Original review: April 28, 2018

We have moved handfuls and many circumstances in our lives. We have never encountered a more expert, diligent hard working attitude, phenomenal and dazzling foreman and team like today with Interstate Moving & Relocation Group. We unfathomably awed with these refined man. You will win A with people like them. Much obliged to you!

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information