2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.16/5

Compare Movers

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services for nearly every occasion. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group prides itself with a top-notch customer service experience. Additional services are available, such as furniture disassembly, packing, and more.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

AMAZING service - we used Interstate Moving and Relocation Group Inc. and they hired a moving company to service my move. They were reliable, professional, and efficient. The Rep Camron (who we hired for the moving help) was professional and had GREAT communication (which is key when it comes to moving of course). The Moving Company they contracted with (We Care for You) wrapped our fragile items (glass tabletop, etc), they disassembled and reassembled ALL of our furniture, and did an AMAZING job staging the home, and most importantly moving it with minimum damage. (There was one scratch on my table but nothing major.)

They also did a great job communicating with us, overseeing everything and delivered the items on time as promised. FYI though - we had to call Interstate multiple times before the move to solidify a moving date, BUT the actual price was $1200 Less the estimate we were originally told, as Camron did refer to it as he called it a "Weigh Less, Pay Less Scenario." So that I will say we were happy to see, as anyone else would be. Overall I would go with this company again. They made our moving experience much easier and would refer anyone I know to use them for their moving experience if they want it be be LEAST stressful as possible and and honest price with great, friendly, amazing people. What are you waiting for, call them!

Original review: June 1, 2019

I found them alone when searching for a moving company to move my things from Arizona to Florida. Camron was beyond friendly and honest which made me go with them. I didn’t realize it was a broker company that would hire someone else; I had a beyond horrible experience with the company that physically moved my things but I do not blame IMRG at all.

Leanora has gone above and beyond to FINALLY get my things delivered to me; they have apologized for the other company and have done everything to fix it. If it wasn’t for their help I wouldn’t have gotten my things back. Everyone I have spoken to has been beyond friendly and helpful and made the nightmare I was dealing with much easier.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 23, 2019

Life sometimes throws curveballs and recently I had to abruptly move and the stress, panic, and time constraints were overwhelming. I had contacted IMRG and this was the best decision I had made. They handled everything in an organized and professional manner. I actually felt at ease knowing that I had this great company there to support me in a moment of chaos and disruption. They were friendly, reassuring, and went above and beyond to help me. My move went flawless. It may be the only thing in the past few months to go flawless, but I thank them and wanted to share my positive experience with others to let you know I had made the correct choice in a moving company.

Original review: April 5, 2019

Can't say enough about these guys. Great service, quick response. Leon was great in arranging a pick up at my friends house who wanted to get rid of some furniture to do her floors. It needed to be done quick and he was great at arranging it for the next day. They wrapped the furniture professionally and kept me informed throughout the process while I was at work. I was at ease with these guys. They even sent me a picture after they wrapped the picture. I was highly impressed how they handled everything. Most importantly they delivered in a timely fashion to my co-op building which has strict time constraints. Also the furniture was heavier than what I anticipated so I really appreciate the professionalism and the way Luterson and his crew handled the furniture. Thanks again.

Original review: April 2, 2019

These guys were amazing. Far and away the best moving experience I have ever had. Starting from the initial call they already began winning me over. Not only was their price significantly better than other moving companies I called (which was a lot) the person I talked to on the phone was super friendly and helpful. The day of the move I got a call from the driver updating me on when they would arrive, and to my surprise they were right on time. The crew was four guys who were all friendly and hardworking. Every single piece of furniture I have was delicately wrapped and protected. They had to carry everything up 4 flights of stairs and never complained once. I highly recommend these movers to everyone!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I moved from Pennsylvania to Florida with this company recently for personal reasons. I live by myself in a two bedroom apartment and the cost of moving all my stuff was only 3,000 dollars. For that low price I got really really friendly and respectful service that took care of my things very well. I definitely recommend these guys.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

Great service in helping me find a new place to move. They are reliable and extremely friendly people. I highly suggest using IMRG for your future moving needs as they beyond exceeded my expectations for ANY moving company.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

These guys did an amazing job. This is the best moving experience I have had so far. Their price is beats the competition so it was very tempting to go and put my trust in them, but I do not regret it. I moved from Florida to Texas. It was a three bed move for 4.5k and it was worth it. The people were super friendly, helpful, and hardworking. Every single piece of my furniture was nicely wrapped and protected.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

They are your BEST friend until it comes time to actually move your things!! Nightmare began with the First movers, who came and argued with me about the estimate. I had an estimate for weight and the movers said they only do cubic feet on their truck. After 2 hours of haggling and telling me that I would have to pay an additional $2300.00!! I said NO!! And they left the job!

2nd movers.... were soooo slow, my sister, brother in law and I had to bring I would bet 90-95% of the boxes to the truck from the storage shed they were to unload and bring to the moving truck. Got dark... they had No flashlights. We still were helping them pack the truck in the rain and dark so my things wouldn’t get drenched. After we helped for over 3 hours... they used absolutely no straps to tie anything down. If my things arrive unbroken, it will be a miracle. At the weight station I gave the movers 8 straps, begging them to tie down my things so they so they wouldn’t be flung around the truck. For deliver... I requested Jan 4. They never told me how I could wait up to 30 days to get my things!! NEVER made it sound like it would not be delivered on my requested delivery date. Delivery date told would be Friday, Jan 17. Wait... now Jan 18 or 19!!!! You’ll be notified 18-24 hours before truck arrives!!

No truck here still on Sunday, January 19 at 4:30. Dispatch doesn’t know where the truck is with my things!! Staff on the line for the weekend/after hours... are rude and not helpful in one bit. Leanora was so rude to me on the phone on Sunday, January 19. No compassion, or "let me try to get the moving truck in touch with you.." "I will find out the status of your truck.." She only said, "I left a message with the dispatch to call me." WHAT?? Do your job and find out where my things are?? I have family and friends ready to help me move things to my classroom, to my son’s home. How long to we have to put our plans on hold because the company will not tell me the ETA. I was told by one lady on Saturday... that if my things didn’t show up on the delivery day on Sunday, to just call Monday morning when the office was open!! Really!!?? Is this the customer service they’d want for themselves or others they know?

All I keep asking on Saturday and Sunday, the day my things were to be delivered. Where is the truck?? Can’t dispatch tell you where it is so I can be prepared with friends and family to help move my things!!? Seriously I will NEVER, ever use the company again, and I will tell with every breath in my body, to never use this company!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

Affordable Prices and Professional Service! I would recommend it to everyone who wants to deal with professionals, It's the best movers to everyone! They will give you an estimate and They will collect their money and after that they will start moving, dealing with a pro company.

Let us do the heavy lifting!

Take our two minute quiz to find the right moving company for you.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information