Ship Your Car

Great Service. Transparent Pricing. Clean Car Guarantee.

Get a Free Quote
4.06/5

Compare Movers

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services for nearly every occasion. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group prides itself with a top-notch customer service experience. Additional services are available, such as furniture disassembly, packing, and more.

Ship Your Car

Great Service. Transparent Pricing. Clean Car Guarantee.

Get a Free Quote

71 Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 23, 2019

We had a tremendous experience with Interstate Moving & Relocation group. Moving is terrible however they created our move simple and stress-free. We have a tendency tore friendly and wonderful to cope with whereas we were planning. The team that showed up, the day of the move, were skilled and executed with zero problems. Not solely were they fantastic to manage, however, their costs were additionally truthful. I extremely suggest using Interstate Moving & Relocation group for your move.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Very nice, skilled service. From my initial call with an estimate with them till the task was done. We have a tendency to we're more than happy with their work, expertise, and care. The crew was on time, terribly honest and friendly and extremely careful with our stuff and no problems some. Nice service and that I extremely suggest Interstate Moving & Relocation Group.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 8, 2019

The move was completed everything quickly and done with care. I'd recommend using them for your next move. The quality of the service is excellent and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Overall good experience.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group did everything they said they would do at the price they quoted and the time they promised delivery. They handled our house goods with care. I would definitely use them again if and when I move!

Original review: April 8, 2019

They were helpful from the very beginning. I contacted them after I received a quote from another mover that I felt was way too high. The crew was polite, friendly, and efficient. They worked with a sense of urgency the entire time and did not slack. Everything was padded well and put in the rooms as designated on the boxes. Thanks for quick service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Original review: April 7, 2019

I needed some appliances moved immediately. I was able to hire them for same day move. The movers were timely, friendly, knowledgeable and very efficient. I am not an easy person to please, and they met my high standards of 100%. The Sveto was very helpful in getting this job scheduled and work done. I was very impressed.

Original review: April 5, 2019

In planning a move of our parents from Michigan to Arizona we reached out to this company in order to complete a relocation of a small apartment. The first person we talk to his name was "Terry" we went through a detailed list of the items that we would be moving for our parents. Line by line I spent over an hour on the phone with this individual to ensure that we would get an accurate quote for the items being moved.

This company ended up being a broker, their customer service was absolutely horrific. they noted that they were a five-star service and they would box everything up for her parents load everything onto the track and this could be further from the truth. The day before the company was to show up for the move they reached out to confirm the pick up times with my parents and at that time the price went from twenty four hundred dollars to over four thousand dollars with little to no explanation as to why they would be such a drastic increase in price. Spend hours playing phone tag with the customer service department that could care less about the consumer themselves. Spoke to numerous people who passed me along to other people who also could not help. Also spoke to a few jams who ended up hanging up on us all because we were trying to understand why the cost was now double.

Long story short we then think we have the situation solved and all items reviewed so we proceed with the company hoping that at this point the nightmare of an experience was over. They then failed to show up in original pick up day, reschedule it to the following day and arrive two hours later than the scheduled time to then notify us that they would not be charging us in weight but they would be charging by cubic feet which resulted in Steedy movers trying to nickel and dime and scam more money out of my parents pockets in order to put their items on a truck.

In the end my parents ended up paying this company more than double the original estimated amount. Had to leave L many items behind that were even listed on original quote. This is a bait and switch scam and the movers they contract out to are exactly the same. THIS WILL BE THE WORST MOVING EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE! STAY AWAY!!!

Original review: April 5, 2019

Can't say enough about these guys. Great service, quick response. Leon was great in arranging a pick up at my friends house who wanted to get rid of some furniture to do her floors. It needed to be done quick and he was great at arranging it for the next day. They wrapped the furniture professionally and kept me informed throughout the process while I was at work. I was at ease with these guys. They even sent me a picture after they wrapped the picture. I was highly impressed how they handled everything. Most importantly they delivered in a timely fashion to my co-op building which has strict time constraints. Also the furniture was heavier than what I anticipated so I really appreciate the professionalism and the way Luterson and his crew handled the furniture. Thanks again.

Original review: April 2, 2019

The movers at Interstate Moving & Relocation Group hit it when it came to Professionalism, Punctuality, and Pride. They were well presented in a clean truck and uniforms. They were awesome. I will definitely use their services again in the future. I can highly recommend this company. 5 stars.

Original review: April 2, 2019

These guys were amazing. Far and away the best moving experience I have ever had. Starting from the initial call they already began winning me over. Not only was their price significantly better than other moving companies I called (which was a lot) the person I talked to on the phone was super friendly and helpful. The day of the move I got a call from the driver updating me on when they would arrive, and to my surprise they were right on time. The crew was four guys who were all friendly and hardworking. Every single piece of furniture I have was delicately wrapped and protected. They had to carry everything up 4 flights of stairs and never complained once. I highly recommend these movers to everyone!

Original review: April 1, 2019

This has been the worst moving experience ever. Pick up was set for a Friday. By Monday still no delivery. Continual lies from the company as to when they would be here. Original estimate was half of what we ended up paying. Do NOT use this company.

Original review: April 1, 2019

My friend recommended me to IMRG and told me that they were a great company to go with. I decided to use them and the only thing I have to say is, FANTASTIC. The guys were on time and very patient with all the boxes and junk we had.

Original review: March 31, 2019

Moving with IMRG was one of my worst experiences ever! 1. On the day of car pickup they called us and cancelled it, and after making a lot of calls we found another car mover, which charged us $200 more! We were lucky that a friend of us in town accepted to hold onto our car, till the new pickup date. 2. Another company named Unique Van Lines came to pick up our home stuff. Despite IMRG verbal statement that the fee is based on weight and if the announced weight is more than the actual weight, I will be charged less, but the driver said it's just based on cubic space and they never ever charge you less than the initial price. Our stairs had 13 steps and the driver charged us $75, because it going up and down had a combined 26 steps!

3. They delivered out stuff after 4 weeks (From Indiana to California) with 2 broken floor lamps and a lot of scratches over furniture items. The driver made me sign the form and pay the rest of money, and after I did, I realized one night stand and my office desk was missing! The driver knew about this and promised I will receive them in a week. It took another 3 weeks to receive them! The delivery of these 2 items happened through a 3rd company, and they were not even given a job number and I had to explain for ten minutes who am I and what is it about. All the customer service people I talked about about this move were impolite and unhelpful. I have claimed for the damages and it is still in progress.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

My moving process was fast and easy thanks to Interstate Moving & Relocation Group. They were flexible and patient with planning my move and everything was moved without being damaged. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to hire a moving company.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group helped me move my things out of state and I was really happy about it. The team did an amazing job moving everything carefully. Thus, nothing broke because the items would usually break with other moving companies. I was extremely satisfied with their service and the fast pace they worked with.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

They provided a good and professional service at an affordable quote. While moving my late parents' belongings from CT to NM they assured me that I would not have to worry about a thing and that they would take care of everything, which they did in a very professional manner. Everything was transported safely.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I had hard time finding a trusted mover when it was time for my grandparents from New York to Florida. I reach out to Interstate Moving. My Moving coordinator was very knowledgeable about the moving industry. They didn’t offer the cheapest price but it was affordable and around my budget. The moving coordinator educated me on what to expect to make a smooth move for my grandparents.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I hired Interstate Movers in August to do a move for me from CT to NM. They quoted me 3100 to do so. What they actually did was contract me out to another company who ended up charging me over $9200! When I called them to find out why the quote was so "off" the representative at Interstate told me she agreed it was high and would investigate. Upon this rep receiving the paperwork from the company we were contracted out to, she determined they, in her words, "scammed us" by charging us for materials never used and for cubic feet not used. She then asked them to refund us $2020 for the above overcharged. To this date nothing has been done to help me, the Consumer. There are so many moving companies out there. Do your research and do NOT hire this one. Not unless you want the run around and to be ripped off.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

From FL to NC. Great communication, prices, and staff. Would use again for any other big moves. They took the worry away from the most stressful experience a person can go through. So glad they were there to help.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Earlier this year my mother and I had decided to relocate from Tampa, Florida to Center-City New York. It was my first time relocating and needless to say I was panicking about the whole experience. I have always had trust issues since early childhood and trusting a couple of people to deliver our belongings for a payment that was a minuscule amount compared to the value of our possessions was a huge step for me. Having no other choice, I decided to go with the most reputable relocation group I could find online. And I was not disappointed at all. In fact, I was impressed.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group provided a very reasonable quote and did not hike it at the last moment, which is a popular practice as I’ve come to know. The movers and staff were punctual and very amiable. They even gave me permission to photograph their IDs as collateral (I refused of course). Even as I was unpacking, I was surprised that every piece of delicate dinnerware and ornaments was perfectly intact. More so, there were many dollar bills that had apparently fallen out of our couch (which if taken would have not been known to my mother and I), which were stacked on top of one of our boxes. I will always look for Interstate Moving & Relocation Group for any of my relocation needs.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I needed a quick one bedroom move from Florida to Alabama. I called and got everything scheduled within a very short time frame, this company had comparable prices, and the movers and staff were extremely friendly. I paid a little bit more than I was initially planning on, but overall the whole process went smoothly and I would definitely recommend these guys to a friend.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

Received one quote and ended up being double. Movers kept asking me to get more cash. This company uses different movers. The one they used for me was Angel Van Lines. My 400 dollar cabinet was ruined. Broken glass on a decoration. Never delivered my vacuum I bought right before the move. I was also told that included in the price was that the movers would carry my furniture to the rooms I wanted them in and they would reassemble the furniture they had taken apart. the movers refused to take most of my furniture upstairs. They did not take any of my boxes upstairs. Left everything in my garage. When I asked if they would take some of the furniture upstairs the one mover started cursing in front of me. Worst moving experience.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I have two specific complaints regarding this company. 1) I was not informed that once the moving company that was contracted to load my items (Move On Moving Solutions) arrived the cost for unplanned items would then be calculated by cubic feet and not weight, leading to a MUCH higher cost. I was led to believe that additional items that weren't accounted for in the previous estimate would be calculated in the same manner as was done in the original estimate--by weight.

2) I emphatically stated to the sales rep that I needed the items delivered on November 30, 2018. At no point was I informed that November 30 would be a "first available" date, and the items could be delivered up to 30 business days later. I was not informed in my conversations with the sales rep that to guarantee delivery an extra cost would be assessed; this option was never given to me. It is very difficult for a layman to understand the "first available" date and guaranteed delivery date when it is never discussed and is buried in jargon in different documents. I believe this is quite unfair, and in my case, I incurred numerous other costs when the items were not delivered on November 30, 2018.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I had to move from Boca Raton to Sarasota and used Interstate Moving & Relocation Group to do it. The group of guys that helped me with my move were very careful and made not breaking or scratching anything a priority. If I'm ever around Boca Raton again, I'll be using these guys for my move.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Recently I needed to move to a smaller rental after a bit of financial difficulty. IMRG provided me with a very fair quote, as well as showing up on time to move my belongings and not giving me any hassle with said move. All my furniture was wrapped and loaded in a timely manner, no scratches or damage. Everyone I met was extremely friendly and eager. I can’t imagine moving without them. I have no complaints whatsoever, and I will definitely be employing them again if need be. Five stars!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

A Broker, not a moving company, I was misled. After our truck was loaded by Unique Vanlines on 8/27/18, they informed us we had more than estimated. We had to pay them additional right then otherwise they'd remove our stuff from the truck right into a the alley way (which is where the truck was being loaded). We feel this was under duress. 9/5/18 the company contacted me, saying our stuff would be loaded on a truck today but we had to pay $1000.00. I told them this wasn't correct. He said in order for it to go out on the truck I need photographic evidence of a money order. Again I told them it was incorrect. I contacted Interstate Moving Company to help get things sorted, they hired them for us. We didn't pay the additional grand on the 5th, our stuff was not loaded on their available truck.

~9/12/18 Unique Van Lines got in touch with me stating that the additional grand was a clerical error. That our stuff would be on the way. If it weren't for their clerical error our stuff would have been on the way 9/5/18. We received 3/5ths of our belongings on 9/17/18. The fella they gave the job to was only given a partial amount of our things to deliver. When we pointed out that we wouldn't send table legs and not a tabletop, etc and I had the paperwork with the box numbers did he agree that the full amount wasn't delivered and made note of that on my forms. It was in my right not to give them the full amount due as the full amount was not there so I withheld a portion. We paid for a full service move yet they sent one person to do this and he arrived around 11:00 p.m.

It took Interstate Moving Company and us continuously contacting them to finally receive the remainder of our belongings. Unique Van Lines said they sent us over half of our belongings within the 30 days that it doesn't count against them. Essentially they gave us the rest of our stuff as a courtesy. They knocked $200.00 off delivery. The remainder (almost) came at 11:30 pm 10/21/18. 2 missing boxes they cannot locate, a missing picture box containing our own artwork, and wedding photos, etc. They said they were unable to recover these items.

All 5 shelves damaged, both desks gouged, end table trash-worthy, tabletop and entertainment center scratched up (the blankets that were once very secure on pick up were essentially falling off and some of the labels were attached to the items instead of the blanket). CD shelf punctured, and heavy duty boxes smashed due to improper stacking practices or lack of care. This ordeal caused an extreme amount of stress to myself, my husband, and my family. They put us under duress, held our items ransom for a grand and only when that would not work they sent 3/5 of our items, a calculated amount, so they wouldn't get reprimanded for exceeding 30 days which by all accounts they did because our items should have gone out on the 5th if it were for their sheisty antics.

My husband had enough and ended up filming about it on his You Tube channel. They've put us through enough that people should know about it so they don't end up in the same situation. Unique Van Lines 1-866-291-0080 Interstate Moving and Relocation Group 1-866-922-5801 The representatives at Interstate Moving and Relocation Group were very helpful after the fact but it's hard to give them a positive review when we were misled and they hired such an awful company.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Interstate Moving and Relocation Group offers very affordable prices, they helped me and my family relocate for a price I could live with. They were referred to me by my cousin who also used their service. I definitely would recommend them to anyone that needs a moving company. Very reliable.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

The quote was accurate. There were no changes without my permission, and they were very unprofessional when I had a few questions about the contract. The staff was friendly and pleasant to speak to about the services they provide. The movers showed up on time as expected. They were careful about handling all of my stuff. They were, especially, careful with my delicate glassware.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

The quote they provided was not too accurate and I ended up paying about $500 more than I expected. They did have very friendly staff, and the movers showed up when expected. Overall my experience was not bad but not great.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

After our precious movers tried to hike the price up at the last minute we contacted Interstate Moving & Relocation Group and we got a quote that we could live with. When it was time to move they showed up on time and were very friendly but ready for action. We got everything packed up and were out of there in no time. Thank you Interstate Moving & Relocation Group.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information