4.1/5 (39 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Interstate Moving & Relocation Group

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, the company prides itself on its top-notch customer service. It also provides furniture disassembly, packing and other additional services.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Packing and unpacking services
    • Free quotes
    • Military services
    • Licensed and insured movers

Cons

• Third-party broker
    • No local moves

Bottom Line

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group is a long-distance moving broker that arranges transport and packing services for homes, businesses and the military. All its carriers are licensed and insured, and it offers free quotes.

Top Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Verified

Great company to work with helping my family move in-state. They were very fast and professional in their work. They were also very cheap for the service they provided. 10/10 woul...

Verified

I contracted Interstate movers to perform an interstate move all of my three bedroom two story house. They were extremely professional and handled my furniture with care. A few it...

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

What is Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group is a moving brokerage that specializes in long-distance moves for homes and businesses and moves for military service members, their families and their specialized equipment. All its services are arranged through authorized third-party carriers who transport goods across the country. The company is licensed and insured and offers liability coverage for all customers, prioritizing affordability, reliability and customer service.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group features

Whether you’re moving across state lines or to another country, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group can arrange all your packing and shipping needs conveniently and efficiently. To get started, request a free quote online or over the phone. A moving specialist will help you determine which services are right for your needs and your budget. All moves include packing and unpacking options.

The company also handles larger moves for automobiles or military equipment. It maintains a network of reputable, licensed carriers who are prescreened and experienced in handling items with care.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group costs

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group offers free quotes online or over the phone; simply fill out a quote request on its website or call its customer support line for fast pricing. The company prioritizes affordability in its carrier partnerships. It also provides liability coverage — these rates typically are based on the weight of your shipment. It charges moving fees for fuel, taxes, tolls, driving, loading and unloading and any extra services you require.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group FAQ

Does Interstate Moving & Relocation Group do local moves?
    No, it doesn’t provide local moves. This brokerage exclusively arranges long-distance moves for homes, businesses and military members.
    Does Interstate Moving & Relocation Group do commercial moves?
    Yes. It accepts commercial moves, including corporate relocations with large or expensive auto equipment. It also offers packing and unpacking services for commercial customers.
    Where is Interstate Moving & Relocation Group available?
    Interstate Moving & Relocation Group provides service across the U.S. It can also arrange services for moves to other countries.
    Does Interstate Moving & Relocation Group have packing services?
    Yes, it provides both packing and unpacking services, which it arranges through a trusted network of moving companies that have experience packing all manner of items, including valuables and fragile belongings.

Is Interstate Moving & Relocation Group good?

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group is a good option for those who want to work with a third-party moving broker. The company arranges all moving services, offering a convenient, stress-free option for long-distance moves. It accepts residential, commercial and military customers, and it also offers extra services like packing, unpacking and auto transport. Call or request a quote online for more information.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

The company was recommended to me by a friend in San Jose. They used their services for moving from San Jose to New York for college and, to their surprise, nothing was either lost or broken. I used their website which has an easy-to-use interface to book for my move from San Jose to Houston. From moving size to additional services such as shuttles and manual carries, it all felt so professional. One thing that I really like in their website is the Moving Cost Calculator. Knowing an estimate of how much the move will cost and confirming how the fees were calculated from an agent made the experience reassuring. I also appreciate how the moving team arrived a few minutes early for my booking because I didn't have to sit around and wait. Overall, their professionalism and level of service are topnotch and I will definitely recommend them to anyone who is planning on moving.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2022

I was very worried moving to my current location a few years ago because I had heard a lot of bad experiences while moving with stuff getting broken or missing, I have a huge set of glassware that was very important to my grandmother, and so I called Interstate Moving and they were so compassionate and understanding, other companies I called just told me to not worry about it and tried getting me to pay them or trying out their special promotion but interstate moving listened to my worries and they assured me by telling me how they could package the glass to minimize the possibility of it breaking as much as possible, when the day came for them to take my stuff the people were so kind and professional about it, they took extra care every time I told them something had to be handed carefully, and when I finally moved I was amazed to find that everything was in perfect condition, so I always recommend going with interstate moving if you want to be a little bit less stressed when moving.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

I went through a Interstate Moving and Relocation Group for my move from Illinois to Montana - they subcontracted Best Price Moving and Storage for the job. I couldn't be happier with the work they did. Professional, timely, and polite throughout the process. 3 movers came and wrapped my furniture, stored it in Chicago, and chartered a semi to ship my goods across country. When the movers arrived to unload yesterday, there were no hidden charges or fees. The movers on the Montana end were also professional, timely and polite. I cannot thank them enough for helping me with a major move - I couldn't have done it without their assistance. Pro tip: Put Apple Airtags in a few of your boxes - it helps to monitor your belongings while they're transitioning and definitely helped my peace of mind.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

Omar and the other handlers handled everything with care, professionalism, and dedication. They were quite helpful in guiding me through the entire procedure. I was astounded at how quickly I was able to tag and document all of my belongings before filling up the semi with a three-story house. There was no mark on anything and nothing was missing or broken once everything was completed. When we arrived at our destination, all of my belongings did not fit, so they drove to a very small storage facility and unloaded the rest of my belongings into two storage units that were completely stuffed from top to bottom. Well done really.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I really like the idea of this website and how they manage to do things here. I love the design and everything but what I really appreciate is the amount of effort that went into this website. The blood and sweat and I think it should pay off as it is a marvel warranties insurance debts everything in one website. My friend John helped me in reviewing this website. Another thing I would like to mention is the elder care planning. I absolutely loved the idea that even the elderly can get help from this website. Keep up the good work.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

When I called to schedule my move, they were very accommodating and thorough to make sure there were no surprises on my end. They were respectful, thoughtful, and handled all of my furniture and belongings with care. Thank you for a fantastic, stress-free moving experience!!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

Moving can be stressful at times but these movers were timely, efficient, polite, and careful with my valuables. I've moved a few times over the last 15 years and this was by far the least stressful. Very professional. Really glad I chose this crew to move me into my new home. Thank you for all of your help guys!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

Those guys were amazing! They answered me quickly, did their job as real professionals and it was on a fair price. Everything with my belongings was all right - nothing missing or broken. I'm really thankful that I found them, they really made the whole moving procedure from Illinois to Indianapolis better. Will recommend to all my friends!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

We had a great experience using Interstate to help us move across the country. Their communication was spot on which is really important. Every delivery timeline they met on or ahead of schedule. And, nothing was damaged or missing during the nice.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2022

Agility made the move really easy. Details were discussed and agreed upon ahead of time and nobody hustled for more money. Crew did superb job on packing and practically nothing was broken practically....

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Moving partner.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information