2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.18/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services for nearly every occasion. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group prides itself with a top-notch customer service experience. Additional services are available, such as furniture disassembly, packing, and more.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

We recently had to move for job purposes and we couldn't be more happy with this company. We got many quotes from several different companies. We decided to go with this one because of the first start with the customer service. It's really huge to us and goes a long way. Once we got everything together and situated in both states they came in and did their end. Got our huge load up and moved in one weekend. They were very clean and well organized! We are overall completely satisfied! We will definitely use them on the next move.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Had to move from Florida to New York with my family after accepting a new job. As someone who HATES moving I can't recommend this service enough. They were fast and accurate on their actions. I left everything in their hands because it was obvious they were good at their stuff. If you are like me who hates moving, just trust these guys and your experience will be smooth with no headaches. Definitely one of the best moving services I have ever hired and I have had the bad luck of moving 6 times in the past 8 years.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

AMAZING service - we used Interstate Moving and Relocation Group Inc. and they hired a moving company to service my move. They were reliable, professional, and efficient. The Rep Camron (who we hired for the moving help) was professional and had GREAT communication (which is key when it comes to moving of course). The Moving Company they contracted with (We Care for You) wrapped our fragile items (glass tabletop, etc), they disassembled and reassembled ALL of our furniture, and did an AMAZING job staging the home, and most importantly moving it with minimum damage. (There was one scratch on my table but nothing major.)

They also did a great job communicating with us, overseeing everything and delivered the items on time as promised. FYI though - we had to call Interstate multiple times before the move to solidify a moving date, BUT the actual price was $1200 Less the estimate we were originally told, as Camron did refer to it as he called it a "Weigh Less, Pay Less Scenario." So that I will say we were happy to see, as anyone else would be. Overall I would go with this company again. They made our moving experience much easier and would refer anyone I know to use them for their moving experience if they want it be be LEAST stressful as possible and and honest price with great, friendly, amazing people. What are you waiting for, call them!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I had to move from Florida to Mississippi and I don't think there is a better choice I could have made than to use these guys! The company is very well run, with great communication and friendly people. Throughout the entire process, I felt as if my best interests were in mind and I had absolutely NO worries that I was being taken advantage of in any way. For anyone on the fence about this, pull the trigger, you won't regret it.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I want to thank the team over at Interstate for a job well done! I promised the crew that I would leave some feedback, so managers, please pay attention! I had to move out a storage unit from NY to South Florida, and it was my first time doing anything like this. The group made everything super easy to understand and did a great job handling the entire project. I'm happy with the price that I paid, I'm not sure if it's up to market, but it didn't burn a hole in my wallet! If you need help moving, then you won't make a bad choice with them!

Original review: June 22, 2020

This company was so great to work with - professional and timely. They took care of my belongings without a hitch. If you want to move across state lines with no hassle, I'd recommend Interstate. Lovely group to work with.

Original review: June 21, 2020

These guys are the real deal if you're looking to have a professional, on time, fast service that handles all your furniture and items with proper care and protection. Pricing is reasonable too! They explained everything in detail and talked about what each fee would be for. The workers that were doing the labor were very friendly and seemed ecstatic in helping me move. Great experience!

Original review: June 18, 2020

First of all like everyone has said this is the third party mover service. The guys that come to pick your stuff up are different, it's whoever these guys send. Let me start with saying that Mitch from sales will do whatever he can to get your business. He will lie about the guys are going to wrap everything properly and make sure your stuff will all be safe. They will also tell you how 1st floor is free (i.e up to 21 stairs). Once he get the service good luck hearing from him again or any of the customer service guys from this company again. You will have to call at least 5 times before they pick up to give you a vague talk.

Then I had to deal with Katherine from QA, one of the rudest service rep I have ever dealt with, she will estimate everything based on the description given to her and then based on that the estimate will be created. This estimate is so vague and expect twice this on the day mover arrives, because that is exactly what happened. Once the mover arrived they charged twice the estimate price initially agreed upon. Upon reaching the final destination, they charged me extra for the stair even though they are 15 and not more than 21 as initially agreed upon. Several of the stuff is broken inside the carriage. This is the last time I am ever using this service and would definitely not recommend my family and friends to use this service.

Resolution response: June 5, 2020

They had ABC moving Systems as the carrier to move my stuff from MN to CA. Although I am still suing this carrier, but IMRG were nice to do what they could do, offering me the refund of the deposit to partly compensate me on the missing $2000 TV. They say they are taking this carrier off their list. Seems they do actually care for their customers.

Original review: May 19, 2020

Terry the agent gave me a low quote and convinced me that their poor grade in BBB and other places doesn't matter. I trusted him and paid the $500 non-refundable fee. They had ABC moving Systems as the carrier to move my stuff from MN to CA. At the time of delivery my $2000 worth TV was missing. Upon calling IMRG customer service they said sorry you signed that if something is lost we pay you 60 cents/lb and the ABC Moving offered me a generous amount of $50! This means that they simply stole my TV and try to get away with it. Just avoid these scams and go with a reputable moving company or forget about moving your stuff in the first place.

Original review: April 27, 2020

I used Interstate Moving & Relocation Group to move from Florida to New York. They were reliable and efficient - two very important qualities to earn my trust. It cost $3k for a 1 bedroom space. They were careful with my belongings - I highly recommend them!

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information