It's that easy Request Information
4.69/5
Based on 31 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services for nearly every occasion. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group prides itself with a top-notch customer service experience. Additional services are available, such as furniture disassembly, packing, and more.

31 Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

When I got my turn with United I was certain I would need to manage some issue eventually. I move around the nation for work and I, for the most part, do the moving myself by leasing a truck. It's more work and distressing yet I don't need to stress over getting duped or losing my belongings. I reluctantly marked with them and it was a fabulous choice. Everything was smooth from start to finish. An encircled picture got broken however I was there and saw it get broken so I know it truly was a reasonable mischance. All truly is pardoned for this! Thanks! The group was conscious of my family's things and proficient with stacking and emptying them. I genuinely need to express profound gratitude and demonstrate my appreciation to United Moving (and particularly Becca!) for making our turn consistent!

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 10, 2018

My first contact with them was great, our underlying discussion helped me choose to pick this organization as they clarified everything in full from expenses to pressing and size of vehicle. They went to my two room level for affirmation and was understanding when I needed to move our arrangement at short notice. On the day the group were fabulous. They arrived quickly, they got on with the activity, they likewise needed to enable me to pack a last couple of things, all without dissension. They were exceptionally proficient and gave me extraordinary genuine feelings of serenity amid the move. The cost was additionally exceptionally sensible with no shrouded additional items.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I would most certainly prescribe this support of the majority of my loved ones. At first I was careful that my furniture may get harmed, notwithstanding, there wasn't even one scratch on them at last. They were constantly extremely watchful, proficient and didn't squander whenever by any means. I knew I was in hands from the begin, they were very much arranged before coming and they knew precisely what must be finished.

Original review: July 7, 2018

Interstate Moving and Relocation Group, hereby referred to as IMRG, has failed to provide me: A reasonable timeline of when to expect pick up in Los Angeles. A reasonable timeline of when to expect my things in Arizona. Accurate verification of payment method. Accurate estimate of final bill off by 250%. Followup with All-State Movers explaining final bill and failing to get a weight ticket. Assistance in helping me process my lost and damaged items report. Reliable communication throughout the business transaction.

My claim is that IMRG, was negligent in their stated responsibilities to the consumer as outlined in their Binding Contract Agreement. "Expert advice and guidance throughout the course of your move." I have email and phone records of IMRG continually not answering or responding to business inquiries in a timely manner. For example, when contacted, IMRG agreed to contact All State Movers, hereby referred to as ASM, for a weight ticket. I confirmed with ASM that IMRG had not called. To this time I have not received a weight ticket of my items accounting for the charges as requested of my agent.

To facilitate my move, I had to reserve curb space with the City of Los Angeles. I was quoted by IMRG a 4-day window of Thursday, May 31 - Sunday June 1. I have phone and email records of my discussion from 2-weeks prior to my curb space reservation of June 2. Requesting them to please give me up to the second information on the official move date. This is because it might be impossible for me to recover a new reserved parking space with the city in front of my building before their 4-day window.

I needed firm communication. Over a 2-week period, IMRG customer support failed continually to keep their word in calling me back at the days and times they themselves said they would. Phone calls to IMRG customer service failed to resolve my issue. During normal business hours my phone calls would go to IMRG voicemail system. And my phone calls would not be returned. My emails to my customer service rep would simply not be responded to. Unreasonable failure of communication with this company causing undue stress and unnecessary hardship in my own opinion and which I would wish on nobody.

Finally, on Wednesday, May 30 I received a phone call from ASM, not IMRG, confirming they would be there to pickup my stuff on Saturday, June 2. I have an issue with IMRG in regards to Payment Method. Upon paying my deposit, I specifically requested verbally on the phone with IMRG customer service and my sales rep that I would need to work with a moving company that accepted a credit card. I was assured Yes that can be arranged and they would arrange for it. However, upon moving day, ASM insisted that they could only accept a personal check. This put me in a very difficult position as a consumer. Not only had I not expected this at all, and so I had packed my checkbooks, I also had to call my father and ask for an emergency personal loan to cover the balance.

I called my sales rep on the Saturday of my move stating the nature of my issue. I left a voicemail. I received no response until I called IMRG directly on Tuesday, 06/05/2018 and asked to speak to him directly. Again I was lied to about why my sales rep's estimate was off by more than -250% and I was told there was nothing they could do about the personal check. and that I would be forced to pay the full amount upfront with a personal check. He agreed to call ASM for an explanation of why his estimate was off by thousands and thousands of dollars. However, I never received an explanation from him nor a record of the weight of my stuff to account for the charges.

I could not deposit my father's loan and consequently the check bounced. I called IMRG in advance to report this. And nobody returned my call. I left a message on their voicemail. I received an angry phone call from ASM, at my job, stating that my check had bounced and that the price was the price. and that they were not going to weigh my stuff. That they charged "by the job" I was forced to work with ASM directly. Again IMRG demonstrating negligence of their stated broker responsibilities.

I called IMRG for a timeline of when I could expect my things in Arizona? Again. Total lack of follow thru and failure to communicate. Finally, less than 24-hours before they arrived at 4 pm I receive a phone call from ASM that I can expect my stuff tomorrow between 9 am-12 pm. This created a hardship for me with my new employer requesting unexpected PTO.

Some of my stuff is lost and broken. I am told by IMRG, "Here is the link to the insurance claim. fill it out yourself." IMRG quoted me a price estimate that was off by -250%. That's not an estimate. That's a guess. What I am more concerned with is IMRG total failure to communicate faithfully with the consumer. This created undue hardship for me as a consumer. I wish to avoid future instances of this for anybody else.

My advice for anybody in the future. Do not accept a verbal price estimate. Make sure you have somebody arrive at your apartment and do an in-person inspection. Have your price confirmed in writing before the day of your move. And take photos of your documents. I would never work with this company again nor recommend them to anybody.

Original review: July 5, 2018

Extremely dependable and proficient administration, amicable staff and would surely prescribe to others. We got four evacuations men and two vans for the cost most firms were citing for two men and one van.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Original review: June 29, 2018

The service I got was superb. The two guys were exceptionally exhaustive in dealing with breakables, for example, glass and were proficient and intensive all through the entire move which was finished in the assigned time and concurred cost. I have not utilized this organization previously but rather was inspired. Incredible move from two polite guys!

Original review: June 20, 2018

The guys were awesome, proficient, well disposed, persevering and do the move in fast time as we must be out rapidly. I would suggest them. They took incredible care with my mom's costly calfskin couch and endeavored to secure getting the things out of an extremely restricted lobby. The move was done in four hours.

Original review: June 3, 2018

They took our deposit money with promises that the price was based on weight and NOT number of boxes. Told that multiple times. When the movers showed up (at 8PM), they charge by NUMBER of items. They refused to charge by weight, stating they never charge by weight. Because it was so late we were not able to get a hold of Interstate Moving. Calls routed to VM or gave an error message. One call was answered by a rude woman who proceed to hang up on us and would not answer again. Since it was close to MIDNIGHT when they finally moved everything to their van. Their "dispatch" called us and stated it would be almost $1000 more than originally quoted. Tried to refuse but they already had all of our stuff in their truck. Dispatch said they would take payment from previous quote and we would fix tomorrow (Saturday).

Never got a call back and it has been almost 3 weeks and it sounds like our stuff hasn't even been moved to the truck that will ship it here! And now it sounds like they are holding our stuff ransom until we give them the extra almost $1000. I am worried either my stuff won't show up or I fear (like other reviews I have seen) that everything will be damaged. DO NOT trust anything they tell you because the moving companies they hire trick you and then Interstate is nowhere to be found.

Original review: May 27, 2018

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group was incredible. We profoundly recommend them. They have finished two moves for us now and each time have been effective, agreeable and outstandingly efficient. They take awesome care, which is essential when you are entrusting somebody with your resources and home. We will absolutely utilize them again in future.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group were great. They were the only company to guarantee a specific delivery date. The other companies gave an estimate of 3-10 days transit time with no specific date. The price was in line with other quotes. The guys showed up on time, were quick and efficient. They packed a lot of our stuff as we had requested a packing service. They arrived at destination even earlier than expected and offloaded everything as discussed. Nothing was broken or damaged in the move. Would highly recommend them.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I would recommend the Interstate Moving and Relocation Group to anybody hoping to move flat - they helped us move from a capacity site and our one-bed flat over to our new two-bed flat. Moving various boxes and packs and additionally some heavier furniture (e.g. couch bed). They were anything but difficult to speak with, quick and extremely proficient. Great rate and great folks as well. What's more, a glossy new van. Extremely content with the administration.

Original review: May 5, 2018

Moving is dependably a problem, yet the people at Interstate Moving & Relocation made everything smooth and simple! Going to New York from Florida, I knew there would have been a couple of cerebral pains en route. This organization helped me with coordinations and treated me simply like family. The specialists were productive, on time, and benevolent. It was anything but difficult to perceive the amount they thought about me! I would completely prescribe this organization.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I would consider utilizing Interstate Moving and Relocation Group again for my best course of action. It was one less issue for me to deal with while moving. The movers were deferential of my possessions and dealt with them with mind, for which I am exceptionally appreciative. I was leaving a place I'd been at for some time and I had a considerable measure of stuff I was anxious to relinquish, yet they turned out to be solid and they restored my effects to me similarly as they were the point at which they took them.

Original review: May 2, 2018

This company was incredible. They were extremely watchful with each household item and in addition conscious. It was a debilitating move and day which proceeded with well after 12 pm. The movers never whined or acted tired despite the fact that they probably been depleted! They generally asked before doing anything additional and let us know how much any extra pressing or supplies would cost.

Original review: April 30, 2018

I would exceedingly suggest Interstate Moving and Relocation Group for your moving needs. Estimating was extremely focused, correspondence and follow up was on point. What's more, pick up and conveyance were on plan. Good experience.

Original review: April 28, 2018

We have moved handfuls and many circumstances in our lives. We have never encountered a more expert, diligent hard working attitude, phenomenal and dazzling foreman and team like today with Interstate Moving & Relocation Group. We unfathomably awed with these refined man. You will win A with people like them. Much obliged to you!

Original review: April 24, 2018

I had an overwhelmingly wonderful involvement with Interstate Moving & Relocation Group. They were exceptionally pleasing to my changing needs and stayed adaptable through the whole procedure. They got to my place around 9.00 am and we product load and prepared to pass by 12.30. Got to the second application and had everything up and set in only 2 hours. These guys don't play around. They do what they expected to and complete it. They are extremely pleasant, great guys. I truly acknowledge what this individuals improved the situation my mother and servant my life less demanding. I will suggest these guys and will utilize them for my moving needs.

Original review: April 23, 2018

I am super happy with Interstate Moving & Relocation Group! Magnificent organization! I figure as well as could be expected have enlisted. I searched a lot looking down the best estimating and unquestionably the best statement I got was from Interstate Moving & Relocation Group. I moved seven days back and I extremely needed to employ experts, individuals who can carry out the activity in the most exceptional way. So the salesperson at Interstate Moving & Relocation Group was extremely sweet and cordial. We made an assertion and afterward on the moving day, two laborers came to wrap and pack my things. It was superb how everything remained in place. They had all the required hardware and they completed the entire employment in couple of hours. Quick and proficient! I truly couldn't have picked a superior organization. On the off chance that you need to have a move with no issues, pick Interstate Moving & Relocation Group.

Original review: April 21, 2018

What an awesome experience I had with this moving organization and their staff amid my family moved. They were inviting and pleasing notwithstanding when we needed to change our move date two times!!! On move day they came like an all around prepared armed force and dismantled the beds, wrapped and pressed the furniture and inspected all our boxes and re-taped some to ensure they were secure. I was excited to see the same guys come to convey and they were friendly and hard working.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Interstate Moving and Relocation is by far the best, friendliest and speediest moving organization I have ever utilized. The staff was neighborly as well as to a great degree accommodating. The proprietor addressed every one of my inquiries and was exceptionally tolerant with me as challenges emerged on my end. The movers were proficient and as watchful as one can envision with every one of my belonging, which is in reality entirely uncommon to discover in moving company nowadays. They were pleasing, comprehension, and I was particularly astonished with how well they were readied. I cannot recommend Interstate Moving and Relocation enough. They made the moving procedure simple. Much obliged to you Interstate Moving and Relocation!!!

Original review: April 14, 2018

I moved a studio between states. Cost was as they said it would be, no concealed expenses or deluding data. They gave every single moving material. They deliberately wrapped all things and everything touched base in civility. They were on schedule for both get and conveyance. They were exceptionally respectful and proficient. I was content with the administration.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I have always had issues with numerous movers since they never do it to flawlessness. I feared confronting similar scrapes in my last move however Interstate Moving and Relocation gave me a reason not to. They were so effective in their administrations ideal from the minute I got in contact with their sales representative. The entire procedure took lesser time than I anticipated. The statements were stash neighborly; abandoning me off with a couple of dollars to save. For as far back as couple of years that I have migrated, it has never been simple.

It has dependably been portrayed by distressing minutes. The last time I was moving, I chose to leave the standards and have a go at something new - Interstate Moving and Relocation. My enterprise paid off in light of the fact that I got to the best movement administrations. The work constraint that was sent to me turned out to be agreeable and effective. You did it my way and I am so loaded with much appreciated.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I had a great experience with this company. However the company that you hired to pick up my things— I did not like not appreciate the men that took care of my things. He was rude and commented on the fact that we did not have men here to help them unload the truck. He was very rude when he arrived to pick up the things as well. I boxed and sorted everything before they got there and for insurance purposes he was supposed to tape them himself. I’m not sure how true that is but he said he was gonna have to charge me for tape and I found that unnecessary considering they were already taped. One of the men was cursing and yelling in a different language I couldn’t understand and I didn’t find that cool either. My experience with the company that gave me a quote was amazing and very helping/ reassuring. The truck men that arrived on my pick up day— I highly recommend not hiring them again. Thank you.

Original review: March 29, 2018

Thank you Interstate Moving & Relocation Group to make my move so easy. I was a bit scary while using your company but now I can highly recommend your company to my friends and family. From starting to end everything was manage professionally. Excellent team of hard-working guys, Very impressed.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I was worried about relocating to a new state because you hear horror stories about people losing their belongings or getting scammed. Choosing Interstate Moving & Relocation Group was the best decision I could have made. The price was affordable, but not questionable, and the customer service was top notch. They were able to arrange my move quickly, and set my mind at ease while I dealt with other aspects of the move. I would recommend this business to anyone looking to arrange a long distance move.

Original review: March 28, 2018

This was my first time hiring a moving company. At that, I was moving from Chicago to Los Angeles. Quite the haul! This company was able to have my things put into storage safely and then dropped off on my desired window of dates. The communication was great and I would recommend anyone use them. All of my belongings arrived in great condition and they put everything together the way it was at my old place.

Original review: March 28, 2018

Wife's father passed away so had many personal items and family valuables that needed to be moved including an antique piano. Service, communication, and price were all outstanding. They even followed up post delivery to ensure our move was satisfactory. Well done! We would highly recommend their services.

Original review: March 21, 2018

This Company is top notch. Not the best price but I'm a firm believer in the fact that you get what you pay for. I recently moved from Boston to Atlanta. Now as an Ex military wife I have moved more times then I can count on both hands. I can honestly say hands that Interstate Moving and Relocation Group has topped them all. These guys are on their A game and I would definitely use them if I have ever have the misfortune of needing to move again. Look no further and choose them. I'm glad I did.

Original review: March 21, 2018

First off I want to mention that Steve during the booking process was extremely thorough and asked me questions that no other company took the time to ask. I felt comfortable with him from the begging so we decided to make our reservation after our house went in escrow. At the pick up which I will say did occur 2 hours later than had been communicated (the only negative part of this whole experience) the men were uniformed, professional and worked with the speed of seasoned pros. They were in and out in 4 hours for a 3 bedroom house. The delivery window provided to me for a cross country move was 10-21 days and they were here in 14. They definitely met and exceeded our expectations. I would definitely not only use again but also recommend to family and friends.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I moved my in-laws from Syracuse to West Palm Beach and hired this company to help. I was told from the beginning that clear communication and realistic expectations would help this entire process be less stressful for me. Due to the age and health of my in-laws, I had to reschedule - not once but twice and each time was handled with efficiency and professionalism and care. I couldn’t be happier. They showed up, and my in-laws had some items that were still not packed and they helped them take care of everything and even went the extra mile to make them feel comfortable during the process. Thank you so much to the entire IMRG crew. You guys are amazing.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information

4400 N Federal Hwy., Suite 302
Boca Raton
FL
www.interstatemovingnow.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business