4.03/5

Compare Movers

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services for nearly every occasion. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group prides itself with a top-notch customer service experience. Additional services are available, such as furniture disassembly, packing, and more.

Compare Movers

92 Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 5, 2019

Can't say enough about these guys. Great service, quick response. Leon was great in arranging a pick up at my friends house who wanted to get rid of some furniture to do her floors. It needed to be done quick and he was great at arranging it for the next day. They wrapped the furniture professionally and kept me informed throughout the process while I was at work. I was at ease with these guys. They even sent me a picture after they wrapped the picture. I was highly impressed how they handled everything. Most importantly they delivered in a timely fashion to my co-op building which has strict time constraints. Also the furniture was heavier than what I anticipated so I really appreciate the professionalism and the way Luterson and his crew handled the furniture. Thanks again.

Original review: April 2, 2019

These guys were amazing. Far and away the best moving experience I have ever had. Starting from the initial call they already began winning me over. Not only was their price significantly better than other moving companies I called (which was a lot) the person I talked to on the phone was super friendly and helpful. The day of the move I got a call from the driver updating me on when they would arrive, and to my surprise they were right on time. The crew was four guys who were all friendly and hardworking. Every single piece of furniture I have was delicately wrapped and protected. They had to carry everything up 4 flights of stairs and never complained once. I highly recommend these movers to everyone!

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Earlier this year my mother and I had decided to relocate from Tampa, Florida to Center-City New York. It was my first time relocating and needless to say I was panicking about the whole experience. I have always had trust issues since early childhood and trusting a couple of people to deliver our belongings for a payment that was a minuscule amount compared to the value of our possessions was a huge step for me. Having no other choice, I decided to go with the most reputable relocation group I could find online. And I was not disappointed at all. In fact, I was impressed.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group provided a very reasonable quote and did not hike it at the last moment, which is a popular practice as I’ve come to know. The movers and staff were punctual and very amiable. They even gave me permission to photograph their IDs as collateral (I refused of course). Even as I was unpacking, I was surprised that every piece of delicate dinnerware and ornaments was perfectly intact. More so, there were many dollar bills that had apparently fallen out of our couch (which if taken would have not been known to my mother and I), which were stacked on top of one of our boxes. I will always look for Interstate Moving & Relocation Group for any of my relocation needs.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Me and my husband needed to move some things to our new house and at the start it was really stressful. We decided to take recommendations from a few friends and give these guys a chance to help us. From the start they made everything a lot less stressful and so simple. We got a quote over the phone which didn't take long at all, but was a tad bit more than we thought it would be. They answered all of mine and my husband's questions, and explained anything we were uncertain or confused about.

They gave us a time estimate that was a lot shorter than what we expected, and they even beat that time when helping us move. They handled all of our items with great care, and they were so nice as well. I'm so glad we ended up listening to our friends and giving them a chance. They helped us so much, and the amount of stress lifted from our shoulders during this process will forever be remembered. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking into something like this.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

When I got my turn with United I was certain I would need to manage some issue eventually. I move around the nation for work and I, for the most part, do the moving myself by leasing a truck. It's more work and distressing yet I don't need to stress over getting duped or losing my belongings. I reluctantly marked with them and it was a fabulous choice. Everything was smooth from start to finish. An encircled picture got broken however I was there and saw it get broken so I know it truly was a reasonable mischance. All truly is pardoned for this! Thanks! The group was conscious of my family's things and proficient with stacking and emptying them. I genuinely need to express profound gratitude and demonstrate my appreciation to United Moving (and particularly Becca!) for making our turn consistent!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Original review: June 12, 2019

The quote they provided for my move was the best one I could get in all the places I asked a quote from. The driver was a great help in advising me how to pack certain pieces of furniture in ways that avoided them from being damaged. Everything went well and I am very satisfied from the service I received.

Original review: June 7, 2019

They are extremely professional and helpful and have very flexible prices. Not only that but they also provide a great advice. That being said they sent a good driver that was very helpful and careful with our cargo. Thanks Pete.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I have moved several times in my life (mainly because of the Military) and most of the experiences were bad. This time I was moving from Florida to Georgia and was not looking forward to it. I worked with IMRG and all was taken care of quick and professionally. I would definitely let them move me again.

Original review: June 6, 2019

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group helped me move all of my things out of state and I was super happy about it; all of it. My moving team did an amazing job moving everything carefully as well as quickly, which is great when you are being timed. Nothing broke between two states and two houses. I was extremely satisfied with their service, cost, and the fast pace they worked with.

Original review: June 3, 2019

My move was executed in August of 2018. For the most part, I am settled in the new residence and have a complete perspective on what happened. The loading by the service provider was efficiently executed. The moving truck arrived at my new home one day late, with the stated reason that the workers to unload the truck did not show for work on the delivery date. The truck was unloaded the next day, and the workers were not professional movers. The driver was managing the delivery, but in the end disassembled items were not reassembled, and I had a pile of boxes in the middle of my house, even though the boxes were labeled by room. In short the delivery was a disaster.

Many items were damaged, and some items are still missing. To be fair, Interstate tried to rectify the situation, but the time for rectification was short, and there were many tasks to accomplish in a short period time. My anger did not facilitate the process. I am not a frequent reviewer on the Internet, but there is a lesson here. The people who loaded the truck were Interstate employees. The people who unloaded the truck were contract workers, and even though I asked, it was unclear who they actually worked for, or if they were just independent day-laborers. Caveat Emptor.

Original review: June 1, 2019

I found them alone when searching for a moving company to move my things from Arizona to Florida. Camron was beyond friendly and honest which made me go with them. I didn’t realize it was a broker company that would hire someone else; I had a beyond horrible experience with the company that physically moved my things but I do not blame IMRG at all.

Leanora has gone above and beyond to FINALLY get my things delivered to me; they have apologized for the other company and have done everything to fix it. If it wasn’t for their help I wouldn’t have gotten my things back. Everyone I have spoken to has been beyond friendly and helpful and made the nightmare I was dealing with much easier.

Original review: May 26, 2019

My wife and I decided to move from Gainesville, Georgia to Buffalo, New York. I was dreading the move, but these guys made it a painless experience. In the past my family’s always moved by ourselves, but I truly appreciated the help IMRG gave me. The price was altogether reasonable, and the helpers were kind and attentive. A few pictures got broken during the move, but I understand that’s hard to avoid moving as far I did. The workers even offered me $20 for each picture!! They were very careful with everything else, and I enjoyed dealing with them. I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: May 23, 2019

I had a terrible experience with Interstate Moving and Relocation Group. They 'brokered' for me a deal where I was ultimately charged x6 more than their price estimate. I specifically told them to find me a company I can pay by credit card. No problem they told me. The day of the move I was forced to pay for everything cash upfront at a total x6 more than I expected. And then when everything went wrong Interstate Moving and Relocation Group was absolutely nowhere to be found. I could not reach them by phone, text or email. They are supposed to work on my behalf with the moving company. I did everything myself.

I worked with the terrible moving company AllState Movers they set me up with. I couldn't get any answers from anybody. I did not get my stuff until over 3-weeks later. By which time I was in much hardship literally buying new clothes to stay presentable at my new job. And when my stuff finally did arrive there was broken and missing things. When I contacted Interstate Moving and Relocation Group they were absolutely unhelpful not returning my correspondence, giving me wrong information and ultimately not helping me recover any of my lost or damaged property.

This is a very disreputable business. I have submitted my official receipts in order for my listing to go up as a 'Verified Buyer'. I have contacted the Better Bureau of Business and submitted a report about Interstate Moving and Relocation Group. Only then did I get any response from this business and even then they did absolutely nothing to recover my lost, damaged or for all I know stolen property. I suspect this company buys Bots to generate fake customer listings because there is no possible way after the experiences that I had that this company is remotely competent or cares at all about their customers. I would be more than happy to supply much more detailed information about my experience with Interstate Moving and Relocation Group including timelines, email stamps and physical evidence asserting that everything I write is true.

My goal in submitting this information is to rise above the potential fake reviews as a Verified Buyer in order to help other consumers avoid what I experienced as a 100% ripoff where I was left completely myself to deal with another disreputable business, experienced undue hardship and suffered loss and damage to property. Nobody deserves this treatment at x6 times the cost cash upfront. Interstate Moving and Relocation Group is a disreputable business.

Original review: May 23, 2019

Life sometimes throws curveballs and recently I had to abruptly move and the stress, panic, and time constraints were overwhelming. I had contacted IMRG and this was the best decision I had made. They handled everything in an organized and professional manner. I actually felt at ease knowing that I had this great company there to support me in a moment of chaos and disruption. They were friendly, reassuring, and went above and beyond to help me. My move went flawless. It may be the only thing in the past few months to go flawless, but I thank them and wanted to share my positive experience with others to let you know I had made the correct choice in a moving company.

Original review: May 20, 2019

This company came through on all the claim they made. Drivers were on time and professional. Prices were what they quoted and the items transported were handled with the upmost care and were delivered as they were packed.

Original review: May 20, 2019

The firm handled our transaction in a very nice manner. There were some ups and downs on my end and they made a great effort to deal with and provide a good service. The pricing was budget friendly as well. They handled my stuff with care and I am very satisfied with their service.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I've had an overall positive experience with the company. They dealt with me in a very professional manner as well as provided professional advice in how to pack certain items. The truck driver was on time and very cooperative.

Original review: May 15, 2019

First of all IMRG company is a scam. These guys are just brokers and they don’t own nothing but your money. Let tell you how they scammed me. BTW all the good reviews are fake and I have proof for that as well. We planned for a move from FL to GA and IMRG called me and asked me a few questions about the move and the items that needs to be moved. They quoted me $2*** for a 3 bedroom condo. Here are the items that were agreed and I’ll explain how they scammed me later.

1. They made me believe that small items in my house can be packed in 15 boxes.
      2. They made me believe that all items including big ticket items will fall within 3300 lbs.
      3. They said there is no stairs fee as we are in first floor.
      4. They said there is no date move fee since I made a reservation 5 days before the move.

5. They made me pay $6** using my credit card initially and also said that I am most likely going to be well within the quoted amount (That’s the funniest part).

I had to postpone the date to 2 days. Now the scam starts. They charge me $200 for the change in date and they are saying that “IMRG does not have anything to do with this fee. It’s all the truck company that’s asking for the fee”. I get calls from a rude rude rude women about my moving and they said the truck will arrive on Tuesday (I wanted them on Wednesday) since they are around my area. I said I am not prepared. Rude women calls me back saying she was able to talk to the truck company and is scheduled for Wednesday.

Now Truck shows up. Surprisingly the truck has 50% filled with someone else’s items. I was shocked. The driver and another person in the truck says there will be an extra charge of $800 for the additional items in the house. THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL ITEMS. The driver also says that the stuff would weigh more than quoted 3300 lbs and that would cost additional fee. The driver also says there will be an additional fee for every 7 steps ($75). I paid half the amount 'cause I had kids and we just want to move.

Now the driver says the truck is full and they can’t accommodate other items in my house. I now had to throw away my king size mattress and other items cause the truck was already 50% occupied by items from someone else’s move. Now the truck shows up in our apartment in Georgia. The truck driver says “Hey you have stairs here.. So we need to charge you more”. I did not even wanted them to assemble my bed and other furnitures. They still broke the handles in my dining chairs which is expensive. Now he charged me a bomb ($3***) way above what was quoted earlier.

When I ask IMRG who I signed contract with, They are saying that I need to deal with the truck company and not with these clowns. I insisted I deal with these clowns because I signed up a contract with them and not with the truck company. Now they are in touch with the truck company and first they said 1. “Moving and they advise per the stair charge it is a legal charge and will not be taken off the contract” —> This is a copy and paste from their email. 2. Now after I send them pictures of the stairs they are saying “Can you sen a pick as to where the truck was parked at the pick up location.” Now their story is “As far as the charge for the stairs as per the carrier he is stating that you also had a long carry. Which means your front door was 75 ft from the truck”. Anyway I am filing a complaint against them in BBB, FTC and also a lawsuit. I have all the paperwork to support this. Scammers should not exist.

Original review: May 11, 2019

They covered everything for me. I was looking at the couple of negative reviews and it seemed like maybe they just had a bad mover or an accident. All I know is it didn't happen to me. They packed and moved all my stuff and it all arrived to my new location without any problems or breaking. The movers were actually pretty friendly which I was happily surprised by. Next time I move, I'm definitely calling these guys

Original review: May 10, 2019

A wonderful company with very professional service. Very impressed with the packing of all my items, fast and gentle. I was given a great price on my move which they proved to be above average standards. Highly recommended!

Original review: May 10, 2019

Interstate Relocation Moving helped us move on April 30. It was a hot day, and they moved our belongings from one apartment and one storage unit in record time! The guys were professional, nice, and completed the move with no issues or damages. Would highly recommend and would absolutely use them again!

Original review: May 10, 2019

Had a great team of guys that showed up promptly, worked hard and quickly. They were extremely careful with all of my property as well as being personable and professional with me. I have no doubt I would use them again and would recommend them to anyone looking to move.

Original review: May 9, 2019

THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER… FIND ANOTHER COMPANY. I originally went through Interstate Moving company who brokered out my move to a company I believe the name to be “Moving Company or Moving Service” which was in the signature of an email I received. I originally spoke with Camron at Interstate Moving and he was great and very responsive until I booked my move and then I was passed on. I emailed him after my stuff had been picked up due to lack of communication on all sides and I started feeling like I had been scammed and even said that in the email to him, yet I received zero response back from Camron and still haven’t. He made his sale and didn’t care anymore.

I then received a phone call from a Frank who wanted to go over my items/inventory list one more time and I actually had less furniture than I originally included when I received my original quote, yet somehow he managed to charge me an extra $250 dollars. I was told the cost was based on 2000 lbs, which I did not go over because I was moving from a small 1 bedroom in Los Angeles but he said because of the number of boxes I have it will cost more even though he had no idea how much my boxes weighed. That didn’t even make any sense. I was quoted 1575 or so and in the end was charged an extra $500 on the back end.

Originally my belongings were supposed to be picked up on March 27th so I took the day off work to be there. It’s 4 pm and I receive a call saying the movers are not going to be able to make it today and can’t get there until tomorrow. They literally called me an hour before they were supposed to arrive. I had to take another day off work because of this. I asked if I could get a discount for this inconvenience and they said they were processing a discount and would let me know. Which, they NEVER did. I asked multiple times and zero follow up. The movers finally arrived on Friday. This was the only good part of the service. The two men who came out to move my things were awesome and did a really great job.

I signed a document that says they have up to 30 days to deliver my things and let me tell you they took all of the 30 days. I received a call the next day from “Moving Service” wanting to how the movers did and I was told my things would be arriving within 11 days. The 11 days go by without any communication from anyone. I call what was supposed to be dispatch for this “Moving Service” and they said they don’t have an update on my move at this time, which happened 3-4 different times when I called. They also said they would give me a call back with an update, 3-4 different times but NEVER did. At this point I’m feeling as though I’ve been scammed.

I call Interstate’s customer service and spoke with Melissa who called the dispatch at “Moving Services” and they also could not give her an update. Melissa did call me back to let me know, which I appreciated. I called Interstate again and they said they would call me back the following Thursday and never did. It wasn’t until April 21st I received a call informing me that my things are finally being loaded on a truck and will be delivered within 4-7 business days and 4-7 business days go by without any contact or communication from this company. I call again on April 29th to see where my things are and now they are saying the truck just left yesterday (April 28th) and will be there in 4-7 business days. This was exactly what they told me the week before.

I finally get a call from the driver on May 3rd saying they will be there on May 4th but their truck will not be able to make the turn into my drive way. Which I thought was strange because how would they even know that since they are not at my house yet. They charged me another $250 dollars because they had to rent a U-Haul in order to deliver my things. I am not on location because I thought my stuff was being delivered a week before so a friend is there to let the movers in, which means I am going to need to pay by credit card for my EXTRA $250 for the U-Haul. I spoke to a Manager Kayla or Kaylee and she said, "It wouldn’t be a problem. We will email you the authorization form." Then a few minutes later I get a call from Ashley who says I can’t pay with credit card and she’s the actual manager and then she comes back to me saying I can pay with my credit card.

I fill out the CC authorization form and asked for an email confirmation that they have received it and I’m good to go since my credit card info is on a piece of paper through email, which didn’t make me feel comfortable in the first place. It has been hours and no response, so I call again to confirm it was received. I literally did not get a response via email until May 8th from Courtney and that was May 3rd I sent my info. The manager did run my card when I called but the lack of communication and response from this company is terrible from beginning to end. The movers finally arrive and there are two people, one of which is an older gentleman who can hardly lift the furniture so my friend had to help.

The services I paid for included disassembly of my furniture and reassembly. The ONLY thing that needed to be re-assembled was my canopy bed. The older man, David said he was not going to put the bed together because he didn’t take it down and just left it. I called “Moving Company/Moving Services” and spoke with Courtney and she gave me the number to her manager, which was a cell phone that went straight to voicemail. I tried to call Courtney back multiple times to make sure I had the right number for her manager and now she just ignores my call and NEVER answered. Literally would not pick up my call.

I also had a box that everything in it was broken. I packed everything myself and it was very secure. I think they completely dropped the box and broke everything inside. I would not use this service. Do your research before. I think they are in the business of scamming extra money from people, on top of zero communication from anyone. It was stressful and didn’t need to be if they would have just done the right thing and communicated throughout the process.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Can't say enough about the combination of professionalism and friendliness that Interstate brings to the job. No hidden charges, always ready to help with advice. They made the prep and moving day a breeze. They brought an army of guys that made moving quick. They came right on time and attacked the job with gusto. They are the only moving company in Florida that has made me feel totally comfortable throughout the process. The care they took with every item was exceptional. They had no trouble accommodating to changes. They reduced the stress of my cross country move enormously.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I hired IMRG last minute for my move, after countless searches. They were on time and very CAREFUL and thorough loading my stuff into the truck - totally professional. Would use them again and recommend them to others.

Original review: April 27, 2019

Today I spoke with a Terry ** from the company who was short, rude and hung up on me. He repeated himself twice when he would say something. I am not sure if he had a hangover from last night but every word was short and patronizing. Example: "I have no idea, I have no idea" and then he would interrupt me consistently. I asked him if the bid was going to be over $5000 because I could only do up to $2500 and he hung up on me while I was talking. When he called yesterday while I was at work, his voice was friendly and patient. Regardless, hanging up on a potential customer is never okay. The company should know about this because if this is the customer service on the front end, what will happen throughout the process. Moving is one of the top three stresses next to Divorce and Death. The company should train its people to be patient and caring on the front end.

Original review: April 23, 2019

We had a tremendous experience with Interstate Moving & Relocation group. Moving is terrible however they created our move simple and stress-free. We have a tendency tore friendly and wonderful to cope with whereas we were planning. The team that showed up, the day of the move, were skilled and executed with zero problems. Not solely were they fantastic to manage, however, their costs were additionally truthful. I extremely suggest using Interstate Moving & Relocation group for your move.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Very nice, skilled service. From my initial call with an estimate with them till the task was done. We have a tendency to we're more than happy with their work, expertise, and care. The crew was on time, terribly honest and friendly and extremely careful with our stuff and no problems some. Nice service and that I extremely suggest Interstate Moving & Relocation Group.

Original review: April 8, 2019

The move was completed everything quickly and done with care. I'd recommend using them for your next move. The quality of the service is excellent and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Overall good experience.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group did everything they said they would do at the price they quoted and the time they promised delivery. They handled our house goods with care. I would definitely use them again if and when I move!

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information