5.00/5
Based on 12 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services for nearly every occasion. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group prides itself with a top-notch customer service experience. Additional services are available, such as furniture disassembly, packing, and more.

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 18, 2018

12 Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 18, 2018

Interstate Moving and Relocation is by far the best, friendliest and speediest moving organization I have ever utilized. The staff was neighborly as well as to a great degree accommodating. The proprietor addressed every one of my inquiries and was exceptionally tolerant with me as challenges emerged on my end. The movers were proficient and as watchful as one can envision with every one of my belonging, which is in reality entirely uncommon to discover in moving company nowadays. They were pleasing, comprehension, and I was particularly astonished with how well they were readied. I cannot recommend Interstate Moving and Relocation enough. They made the moving procedure simple. Much obliged to you Interstate Moving and Relocation!!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 14, 2018

I moved a studio between states. Cost was as they said it would be, no concealed expenses or deluding data. They gave every single moving material. They deliberately wrapped all things and everything touched base in civility. They were on schedule for both get and conveyance. They were exceptionally respectful and proficient. I was content with the administration.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I have always had issues with numerous movers since they never do it to flawlessness. I feared confronting similar scrapes in my last move however Interstate Moving and Relocation gave me a reason not to. They were so effective in their administrations ideal from the minute I got in contact with their sales representative. The entire procedure took lesser time than I anticipated. The statements were stash neighborly; abandoning me off with a couple of dollars to save. For as far back as couple of years that I have migrated, it has never been simple.

It has dependably been portrayed by distressing minutes. The last time I was moving, I chose to leave the standards and have a go at something new - Interstate Moving and Relocation. My enterprise paid off in light of the fact that I got to the best movement administrations. The work constraint that was sent to me turned out to be agreeable and effective. You did it my way and I am so loaded with much appreciated.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I had a great experience with this company. However the company that you hired to pick up my things— I did not like not appreciate the men that took care of my things. He was rude and commented on the fact that we did not have men here to help them unload the truck. He was very rude when he arrived to pick up the things as well. I boxed and sorted everything before they got there and for insurance purposes he was supposed to tape them himself. I’m not sure how true that is but he said he was gonna have to charge me for tape and I found that unnecessary considering they were already taped. One of the men was cursing and yelling in a different language I couldn’t understand and I didn’t find that cool either. My experience with the company that gave me a quote was amazing and very helping/ reassuring. The truck men that arrived on my pick up day— I highly recommend not hiring them again. Thank you.

Original review: March 29, 2018

Thank you Interstate Moving & Relocation Group to make my move so easy. I was a bit scary while using your company but now I can highly recommend your company to my friends and family. From starting to end everything was manage professionally. Excellent team of hard-working guys, Very impressed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Original review: March 28, 2018

I was worried about relocating to a new state because you hear horror stories about people losing their belongings or getting scammed. Choosing Interstate Moving & Relocation Group was the best decision I could have made. The price was affordable, but not questionable, and the customer service was top notch. They were able to arrange my move quickly, and set my mind at ease while I dealt with other aspects of the move. I would recommend this business to anyone looking to arrange a long distance move.

Original review: March 28, 2018

This was my first time hiring a moving company. At that, I was moving from Chicago to Los Angeles. Quite the haul! This company was able to have my things put into storage safely and then dropped off on my desired window of dates. The communication was great and I would recommend anyone use them. All of my belongings arrived in great condition and they put everything together the way it was at my old place.

Original review: March 28, 2018

Wife's father passed away so had many personal items and family valuables that needed to be moved including an antique piano. Service, communication, and price were all outstanding. They even followed up post delivery to ensure our move was satisfactory. Well done! We would highly recommend their services.

Original review: March 21, 2018

This Company is top notch. Not the best price but I'm a firm believer in the fact that you get what you pay for. I recently moved from Boston to Atlanta. Now as an Ex military wife I have moved more times then I can count on both hands. I can honestly say hands that Interstate Moving and Relocation Group has topped them all. These guys are on their A game and I would definitely use them if I have ever have the misfortune of needing to move again. Look no further and choose them. I'm glad I did.

Original review: March 21, 2018

First off I want to mention that Steve during the booking process was extremely thorough and asked me questions that no other company took the time to ask. I felt comfortable with him from the begging so we decided to make our reservation after our house went in escrow. At the pick up which I will say did occur 2 hours later than had been communicated (the only negative part of this whole experience) the men were uniformed, professional and worked with the speed of seasoned pros. They were in and out in 4 hours for a 3 bedroom house. The delivery window provided to me for a cross country move was 10-21 days and they were here in 14. They definitely met and exceeded our expectations. I would definitely not only use again but also recommend to family and friends.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I moved my in-laws from Syracuse to West Palm Beach and hired this company to help. I was told from the beginning that clear communication and realistic expectations would help this entire process be less stressful for me. Due to the age and health of my in-laws, I had to reschedule - not once but twice and each time was handled with efficiency and professionalism and care. I couldn’t be happier. They showed up, and my in-laws had some items that were still not packed and they helped them take care of everything and even went the extra mile to make them feel comfortable during the process. Thank you so much to the entire IMRG crew. You guys are amazing.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I recently moved my family of 4 from Michigan to Illinois and this was one of the most nerve wracking experiences one should ever have to deal with. I did my research and called all of the major companies, but none put me at ease like Interstate Moving did. Right after I requested a quote online, a gentleman contacted me from Interstate Moving. I was surprisingly shocked at the response time from he and his company and this is only the beginning of the great service I received.

Being an amateur mover I naturally had tons of questions which some may take as annoying, but my moving coordinator took the time to answer each and every question and went into detail about the move process unlike any of the other companies I spoke with prior to Interstate Moving. He set the proper expectations for me on everything from what the move cost may be as well as time of delivery to even what was available for my internet and television. They really like to over communicate information to their clients during the move.

After my experience I will only use this company and their movers as they come as advertised, which is #1. My move was completed just a few days ago. All of my items arrived on time and in excellent condition and my family and I owe a huge THANKS to Interstate Moving and Their team for moving my family. I have and will continue to recommend this company to anyone who is even considering making a move as this team truly ROCKS!!!

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information