Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now
  2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.22/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services for nearly every occasion. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group prides itself with a top-notch customer service experience. Additional services are available, such as furniture disassembly, packing, and more.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

AMAZING service - we used Interstate Moving and Relocation Group Inc. and they hired a moving company to service my move. They were reliable, professional, and efficient. The Rep Camron (who we hired for the moving help) was professional and had GREAT communication (which is key when it comes to moving of course). The Moving Company they contracted with (We Care for You) wrapped our fragile items (glass tabletop, etc), they disassembled and reassembled ALL of our furniture, and did an AMAZING job staging the home, and most importantly moving it with minimum damage. (There was one scratch on my table but nothing major.)

They also did a great job communicating with us, overseeing everything and delivered the items on time as promised. FYI though - we had to call Interstate multiple times before the move to solidify a moving date, BUT the actual price was $1200 Less the estimate we were originally told, as Camron did refer to it as he called it a "Weigh Less, Pay Less Scenario." So that I will say we were happy to see, as anyone else would be. Overall I would go with this company again. They made our moving experience much easier and would refer anyone I know to use them for their moving experience if they want it be be LEAST stressful as possible and and honest price with great, friendly, amazing people. What are you waiting for, call them!

Original review: June 1, 2019

I found them alone when searching for a moving company to move my things from Arizona to Florida. Camron was beyond friendly and honest which made me go with them. I didn’t realize it was a broker company that would hire someone else; I had a beyond horrible experience with the company that physically moved my things but I do not blame IMRG at all.

Leanora has gone above and beyond to FINALLY get my things delivered to me; they have apologized for the other company and have done everything to fix it. If it wasn’t for their help I wouldn’t have gotten my things back. Everyone I have spoken to has been beyond friendly and helpful and made the nightmare I was dealing with much easier.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 23, 2019

Life sometimes throws curveballs and recently I had to abruptly move and the stress, panic, and time constraints were overwhelming. I had contacted IMRG and this was the best decision I had made. They handled everything in an organized and professional manner. I actually felt at ease knowing that I had this great company there to support me in a moment of chaos and disruption. They were friendly, reassuring, and went above and beyond to help me. My move went flawless. It may be the only thing in the past few months to go flawless, but I thank them and wanted to share my positive experience with others to let you know I had made the correct choice in a moving company.

Original review: April 5, 2019

Can't say enough about these guys. Great service, quick response. Leon was great in arranging a pick up at my friends house who wanted to get rid of some furniture to do her floors. It needed to be done quick and he was great at arranging it for the next day. They wrapped the furniture professionally and kept me informed throughout the process while I was at work. I was at ease with these guys. They even sent me a picture after they wrapped the picture. I was highly impressed how they handled everything. Most importantly they delivered in a timely fashion to my co-op building which has strict time constraints. Also the furniture was heavier than what I anticipated so I really appreciate the professionalism and the way Luterson and his crew handled the furniture. Thanks again.

Original review: April 2, 2019

These guys were amazing. Far and away the best moving experience I have ever had. Starting from the initial call they already began winning me over. Not only was their price significantly better than other moving companies I called (which was a lot) the person I talked to on the phone was super friendly and helpful. The day of the move I got a call from the driver updating me on when they would arrive, and to my surprise they were right on time. The crew was four guys who were all friendly and hardworking. Every single piece of furniture I have was delicately wrapped and protected. They had to carry everything up 4 flights of stairs and never complained once. I highly recommend these movers to everyone!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Original review: March 25, 2020

Had a great experience working with IMRG! I was provided with excellent service throughout the entire moving process and would definitely recommend to anyone planning a move in the near future. Whole process was efficient yet careful when handling my belongings and helped me speed up my move considerably.

Original review: March 22, 2020

I usually hate the whole process of moving, but working with this company was pretty much effortless. I spoke with them on the phone, made a partial payment, and the rest took care of itself. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Original review: March 19, 2020

Everybody knows that moving is a hassle. And as a single guy with no friends in my new location, hiring movers was the only option. Interstate Moving was the answer to my problems. I got a quote online and was pretty happy with it, they didn't try to charge me more at the end (unlike another company during my last move). Everything was great, the movers moved efficiently with no dilly-dallying.

Original review: March 18, 2020

I hired IMRG for a move from FL to TN. They were very communicative and gave me a clear quote upfront. The move was as quick as it could be and easy overall. No damage to my furniture or my old and new home.

Original review: March 15, 2020

I had the most horrible experience arranging my move from New York to Michigan through Interstate Moving and Relocation Group. They are brokers who are only concerned with getting you to book through them and getting their deposit. Then they hire movers and you have no idea which movers would be hired and how to contact them. When things go wrong during the move the brokers blame on movers and movers on the brokers so no one takes responsibility.

In my case the company kept pushing out the pickup date and delayed it by three days and on the final pickup date and time that was communicated to me by phone by a driver, the movers did not respect the time frame and arrived early in the morning, four hours before I was expecting them! I received a call from the driver at 6.30 am telling me that he is 30 minutes away. And when I told him I was expecting him between 11am - 2pm he said that I was wrong and that if he had to wait for me he will start charging extra money. So I had no choice but to accommodate their early arrival even though I had arranged for my friends to come in later that day to help me pack up a few things before the movers came in. So I did all of it myself.

The movers packed and moved my stuff in much of a haste, they were not careful with even fragile items. One mover dropped my bed frame on the floor which could have caused a big crack or scratch on the floor. In the end the movers asked me for 70% of the rest of the balance whereas I was told by the brokers that they would take 50% of the balance at pickup and 50% at delivery. When I told them of that the movers argued that their company rules said they would collect 70% and I should contact the brokers and clear it with them if I was told otherwise. So I contacted the brokers but no one picked up my phone or gave me a call back. I then had the movers call their company and tell them I could only pay 50%, after much delays and calls they finally agreed to it.

Once I knew the exact address of my location for delivery I called the interstate moving customer service to give them the delivery address and earliest possible time and I also wanted to leave them some instructions for the driver so that they can bring the truck close to the apartment. The customer service rep that I talked to was very mean and she did not want to hear the instructions for the driver. She insisted that I only tell them to the driver when the driver calls me with a time for the delivery. Then on the day of the delivery, I had to pay the movers the rest of the deposit BEFORE they would take out my furniture and let me see if everything had arrived and was in good condition.

I again tried to call the brokers that is interstate moving and relocation group but they did not respond. So the movers made me sign the form which said I had received my items in good condition and pay them in full before I could actually see if all of my items had arrived in good condition. The movers also charged me $150 extra for the long carry which I was not expecting and the rate of extra charge for each feet above 75 was not written on the contract. After paying them the balance and $150 on top of it, they took out my furniture and I realized that my desk was broken from one side. One of my lamps was damaged. And the movers had not packed the screws for the desk when they had dissembled it so the driver said he would leave the desk unassembled since I did not have the screws. Even though assembly was part of their deal. One of my lamp’s clamp and screws were also missing.

I tried to call interstate moving and relocation group once again but they did not attend my call and did not call me back despite leaving two voice mails. Moreover, the company is so irresponsible and unprofessional they brought a TV inside my apartment which wasn’t even mine if I had not told them that it was not mine they would have left someone else’s TV with me. I had the worst moving experience with this company and I would not recommend Interstate moving and relocation group to anyone. They do not respond when you need them and so far I have not heard back from them about my broken desk or the missing parts of my furniture.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information