Find a Movers partner

4.2/5 (78 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Interstate Moving & Relocation Group

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, the company prides itself on its top-notch customer service. It also provides furniture disassembly, packing and other additional services.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Packing and unpacking services
    • Free quotes
    • Military services
    • Licensed and insured movers

Cons

• Third-party broker
    • No local moves

Bottom Line

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group is a long-distance moving broker that arranges transport and packing services for homes, businesses and the military. All its carriers are licensed and insured, and it offers free quotes.

Top Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Verified

Great company to work with helping my family move in-state. They were very fast and professional in their work. They were also very cheap for the service they provided. 10/10 woul...

Verified

I contracted Interstate movers to perform an interstate move all of my three bedroom two story house. They were extremely professional and handled my furniture with care. A few it...

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

What is Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group is a moving brokerage that specializes in long-distance moves for homes and businesses and moves for military service members, their families and their specialized equipment. All its services are arranged through authorized third-party carriers who transport goods across the country. The company is licensed and insured and offers liability coverage for all customers, prioritizing affordability, reliability and customer service.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group features

Whether you’re moving across state lines or to another country, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group can arrange all your packing and shipping needs conveniently and efficiently. To get started, request a free quote online or over the phone. A moving specialist will help you determine which services are right for your needs and your budget. All moves include packing and unpacking options.

The company also handles larger moves for automobiles or military equipment. It maintains a network of reputable, licensed carriers who are prescreened and experienced in handling items with care.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group costs

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group offers free quotes online or over the phone; simply fill out a quote request on its website or call its customer support line for fast pricing. The company prioritizes affordability in its carrier partnerships. It also provides liability coverage — these rates typically are based on the weight of your shipment. It charges moving fees for fuel, taxes, tolls, driving, loading and unloading and any extra services you require.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group FAQ

Does Interstate Moving & Relocation Group do local moves?
    No, it doesn’t provide local moves. This brokerage exclusively arranges long-distance moves for homes, businesses and military members.
    Does Interstate Moving & Relocation Group do commercial moves?
    Yes. It accepts commercial moves, including corporate relocations with large or expensive auto equipment. It also offers packing and unpacking services for commercial customers.
    Where is Interstate Moving & Relocation Group available?
    Interstate Moving & Relocation Group provides service across the U.S. It can also arrange services for moves to other countries.
    Does Interstate Moving & Relocation Group have packing services?
    Yes, it provides both packing and unpacking services, which it arranges through a trusted network of moving companies that have experience packing all manner of items, including valuables and fragile belongings.

Is Interstate Moving & Relocation Group good?

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group is a good option for those who want to work with a third-party moving broker. The company arranges all moving services, offering a convenient, stress-free option for long-distance moves. It accepts residential, commercial and military customers, and it also offers extra services like packing, unpacking and auto transport. Call or request a quote online for more information.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

Omar and the other handlers handled everything with care, professionalism, and dedication. They were quite helpful in guiding me through the entire procedure. I was astounded at how quickly I was able to tag and document all of my belongings before filling up the semi with a three-story house. There was no mark on anything and nothing was missing or broken once everything was completed. When we arrived at our destination, all of my belongings did not fit, so they drove to a very small storage facility and unloaded the rest of my belongings into two storage units that were completely stuffed from top to bottom. Well done really.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I really like the idea of this website and how they manage to do things here. I love the design and everything but what I really appreciate is the amount of effort that went into this website. The blood and sweat and I think it should pay off as it is a marvel warranties insurance debts everything in one website. My friend John helped me in reviewing this website. Another thing I would like to mention is the elder care planning. I absolutely loved the idea that even the elderly can get help from this website. Keep up the good work.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 14, 2021

I had an excellent experience working with Interstate Moving & relocation. They moved me completely across the country from Florida to Southern California. They showed up on time and got the job done for right around the cost of that was promised. It did end up being a little more expensive because of the size of the load or weight or something like that but it wasn't too big of a deal. They were still extremely reasonable for a cross-country move. I would definitely use them again if I need to move back across the country.

Original review: May 15, 2021

Saved a lot of my time. Thanks for your service. They did my job as I want. I moved my things from Monmouth Junction to New York and they did it in no time. I will use their service in future for sure. Thank you so much. Your team is ROCKSTAR with polite behavior. They were three guy. I asked their name (Mark, Steven, Kevin). Kevin was most funniest man I ever met. They were enjoying their work like they are doing it for themselves. Loved this service. Can't be better than this I can bet. Thank you again.

Original review: March 13, 2021

Moving itself is a tedious and emotionally challenging task.. We sold our home but had to move to a smaller apartment before our new home could be ready. On recommendation of a friend, we hired these guys skeptical about the company caring for our unique needs.. (2 step move from home to storage and then to the new home.) The guys made us comfortable and Jack and Kay helped plan the whole process as it was 2 moves across 2 months and had to be planned. Careful as ever and dismantling our North Shore bed from Ashley was amazing..

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I have only recently moved to Boston Massachusetts, and using their services made it a smooth transition for me. I must admit that I was very nervous about the cost and stress involved in moving between states got me worked up. However, having such a professional team of movers made it a easy ride for me. I will definitely recommend them to anyone who's looking to move either within or out to a different state, these guys are great.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I just made the best discovery. Interstate Moving and Relocation Group is your best option if you are looking for a seamless interstate move. I loved how Mike, one of the company members organized everyone on his team to make my move quick but with excellent professionalism. This is the best moving company I have discovered so far.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I tend to move around a lot, been transferred twice now by my company, so I've had my share of stressful packing. I had anxiety as moving day approached, but Jacob and Andy were just great with the help. Most movers have an attitude, but they were nice and kind. It was good having you guys around, I'll definitely use your company if I ever have to move again.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

They are really friendly and professional. They were very nice to me. The service is very efficient. They take good care of all things so that nothing breaks or gets damaged. Excellent price! Definitely will hire again if I need them.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Words are not enough to say how much I'm grateful for this company. They really do care about their clients. They arrived just in time, especially their employee, Fred, what an charming guy, helped me dismantle my furniture which I was worried all the time that may be a problem. Totally recommend it.

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Moving partner.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information