Find a Movers partner

4.0/5 (51 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Interstate Moving & Relocation Group

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, the company prides itself on its top-notch customer service. It also provides furniture disassembly, packing and other additional services.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Packing and unpacking services
    • Free quotes
    • Military services
    • Licensed and insured movers

Cons

• Third-party broker
    • No local moves

Bottom Line

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group is a long-distance moving broker that arranges transport and packing services for homes, businesses and the military. All its carriers are licensed and insured, and it offers free quotes.

Top Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Verified

Great company to work with helping my family move in-state. They were very fast and professional in their work. They were also very cheap for the service they provided. 10/10 woul...

Verified

I contracted Interstate movers to perform an interstate move all of my three bedroom two story house. They were extremely professional and handled my furniture with care. A few it...

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

What is Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group is a moving brokerage that specializes in long-distance moves for homes and businesses and moves for military service members, their families and their specialized equipment. All its services are arranged through authorized third-party carriers who transport goods across the country. The company is licensed and insured and offers liability coverage for all customers, prioritizing affordability, reliability and customer service.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group features

Whether you’re moving across state lines or to another country, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group can arrange all your packing and shipping needs conveniently and efficiently. To get started, request a free quote online or over the phone. A moving specialist will help you determine which services are right for your needs and your budget. All moves include packing and unpacking options.

The company also handles larger moves for automobiles or military equipment. It maintains a network of reputable, licensed carriers who are prescreened and experienced in handling items with care.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group costs

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group offers free quotes online or over the phone; simply fill out a quote request on its website or call its customer support line for fast pricing. The company prioritizes affordability in its carrier partnerships. It also provides liability coverage — these rates typically are based on the weight of your shipment. It charges moving fees for fuel, taxes, tolls, driving, loading and unloading and any extra services you require.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group FAQ

Does Interstate Moving & Relocation Group do local moves?
    No, it doesn’t provide local moves. This brokerage exclusively arranges long-distance moves for homes, businesses and military members.
    Does Interstate Moving & Relocation Group do commercial moves?
    Yes. It accepts commercial moves, including corporate relocations with large or expensive auto equipment. It also offers packing and unpacking services for commercial customers.
    Where is Interstate Moving & Relocation Group available?
    Interstate Moving & Relocation Group provides service across the U.S. It can also arrange services for moves to other countries.
    Does Interstate Moving & Relocation Group have packing services?
    Yes, it provides both packing and unpacking services, which it arranges through a trusted network of moving companies that have experience packing all manner of items, including valuables and fragile belongings.

Is Interstate Moving & Relocation Group good?

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group is a good option for those who want to work with a third-party moving broker. The company arranges all moving services, offering a convenient, stress-free option for long-distance moves. It accepts residential, commercial and military customers, and it also offers extra services like packing, unpacking and auto transport. Call or request a quote online for more information.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

Original review: May 3, 2021

Everybody knows how much a pain it is to move especially as you get up there in old age. Roy and Terry at Interstate Moving and Relocation were a huge help. They made sure to follow any instruction made by my wife. They came in early and got everything done perfectly. None of our items were damaged and everything was perfectly organized. If you have any moving needs you should hire them!

Original review: March 13, 2021

Moving itself is a tedious and emotionally challenging task.. We sold our home but had to move to a smaller apartment before our new home could be ready. On recommendation of a friend, we hired these guys skeptical about the company caring for our unique needs.. (2 step move from home to storage and then to the new home.) The guys made us comfortable and Jack and Kay helped plan the whole process as it was 2 moves across 2 months and had to be planned. Careful as ever and dismantling our North Shore bed from Ashley was amazing..

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

The movers showed up on time, they did a wonderful job and were very friendly as well. I would highly recommend this company and will also use them in the future! They are very reliable and provides professional service that cannot be paralleled with any other companies in the area. I recently hired Interstate Moving for the second time and was satisfied with their service again. They wrap most of furniture to protect them, and I couldn’t find damages after moving. All movers are nice and do their job effectively.

Original review: April 25, 2021

Had a nice experience using these movers. I thought the job would take a lot longer than it did because they were pretty efficient. I will use them if I need to move again. A pretty pain - free experience if I do say so myself.

Original review: April 14, 2021

During the time of Covid, Interstate is blessing for moving from one place to another. It is major issue nowadays. However interstate have resolve it and helping us supporting us with great services. It is more than a business.

Original review: April 8, 2021

My experience with Interstate Moving Relocation Group was horrible. I asked various companies for estimates and they ranked amongst the lowest quotes. They gave me a lot of follow up. As soon as I signed the contract, the person who was calling me never answered my calls again. I had to use customer service number for any questions. When they came for the move they raised the price $1,200.00 from the initial estimated amount. When the delivery was done, they charged me an additional $700.00 because they arrived with a huge semi-truck and they claimed that it did not fit on my street and made me assume the cost of renting a U-Haul to bring my household goods. The workers arranged the furniture inside the house and left all the boxes in the garage. They were in a hurry to leave since they arrived. They collected their money and did not give me a receipt.

When I complained to customer service they told me that they are a broker and the contracted company are the ones who picked up and delivered. It has been a horrible experience. They should start by explaining that once you sign a contract you are in the hands of another company that you did not choose. Furniture was damaged. They make it extremely difficult to file a claim. I do not recommend this company to anyone. There are many others, anyone must be better.

Original review: March 30, 2021

The team arrived at my apartment promptly at the time they said they would arrive. They were very professional and friendly. Rory was hilarious and made sure to follow my instructions. None of my items were damaged. They were very organized and efficient and the price was very fair. If you need movers you should hire Interstate Moving & Relocation.

Original review: March 29, 2021

I had the pleasure of working with Jim at Interstate Moving and he was perfect in every way possible. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to move from South Florida to Georgia. This service made this process ridiculously easy. They are well worth it with a very fair price. If you have moving needs you should definitely hit them up.

Original review: March 29, 2021

These guys are the best of the best. Rob was a savior, and made sure all of my requests were executed perfectly. I had no issues with their service, my belongings were safely transported from South Florida to Houston Texas without a scratch. Would definitely recommend.

Original review: March 25, 2021

I was was very pleased with the service I got. One employee named Bryan took great care of me. They did a good job with moving my stuff safely and they were very organized. They were priced slightly high but the service was worth it

Quick and easy

Get matched with a Moving partner

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information