4.14/5

Compare Movers

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services for nearly every occasion. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group prides itself with a top-notch customer service experience. Additional services are available, such as furniture disassembly, packing, and more.

Compare Movers

106 Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 1, 2019

I found them alone when searching for a moving company to move my things from Arizona to Florida. Camron was beyond friendly and honest which made me go with them. I didn’t realize it was a broker company that would hire someone else; I had a beyond horrible experience with the company that physically moved my things but I do not blame IMRG at all.

Leanora has gone above and beyond to FINALLY get my things delivered to me; they have apologized for the other company and have done everything to fix it. If it wasn’t for their help I wouldn’t have gotten my things back. Everyone I have spoken to has been beyond friendly and helpful and made the nightmare I was dealing with much easier.

Original review: April 5, 2019

Can't say enough about these guys. Great service, quick response. Leon was great in arranging a pick up at my friends house who wanted to get rid of some furniture to do her floors. It needed to be done quick and he was great at arranging it for the next day. They wrapped the furniture professionally and kept me informed throughout the process while I was at work. I was at ease with these guys. They even sent me a picture after they wrapped the picture. I was highly impressed how they handled everything. Most importantly they delivered in a timely fashion to my co-op building which has strict time constraints. Also the furniture was heavier than what I anticipated so I really appreciate the professionalism and the way Luterson and his crew handled the furniture. Thanks again.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 2, 2019

These guys were amazing. Far and away the best moving experience I have ever had. Starting from the initial call they already began winning me over. Not only was their price significantly better than other moving companies I called (which was a lot) the person I talked to on the phone was super friendly and helpful. The day of the move I got a call from the driver updating me on when they would arrive, and to my surprise they were right on time. The crew was four guys who were all friendly and hardworking. Every single piece of furniture I have was delicately wrapped and protected. They had to carry everything up 4 flights of stairs and never complained once. I highly recommend these movers to everyone!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Earlier this year my mother and I had decided to relocate from Tampa, Florida to Center-City New York. It was my first time relocating and needless to say I was panicking about the whole experience. I have always had trust issues since early childhood and trusting a couple of people to deliver our belongings for a payment that was a minuscule amount compared to the value of our possessions was a huge step for me. Having no other choice, I decided to go with the most reputable relocation group I could find online. And I was not disappointed at all. In fact, I was impressed.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group provided a very reasonable quote and did not hike it at the last moment, which is a popular practice as I’ve come to know. The movers and staff were punctual and very amiable. They even gave me permission to photograph their IDs as collateral (I refused of course). Even as I was unpacking, I was surprised that every piece of delicate dinnerware and ornaments was perfectly intact. More so, there were many dollar bills that had apparently fallen out of our couch (which if taken would have not been known to my mother and I), which were stacked on top of one of our boxes. I will always look for Interstate Moving & Relocation Group for any of my relocation needs.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Me and my husband needed to move some things to our new house and at the start it was really stressful. We decided to take recommendations from a few friends and give these guys a chance to help us. From the start they made everything a lot less stressful and so simple. We got a quote over the phone which didn't take long at all, but was a tad bit more than we thought it would be. They answered all of mine and my husband's questions, and explained anything we were uncertain or confused about.

They gave us a time estimate that was a lot shorter than what we expected, and they even beat that time when helping us move. They handled all of our items with great care, and they were so nice as well. I'm so glad we ended up listening to our friends and giving them a chance. They helped us so much, and the amount of stress lifted from our shoulders during this process will forever be remembered. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking into something like this.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

After living in Florida for my entire life with my family, we decided it was best to move to Kansas due myself getting a better paying job. One of the many worries my wife and I had was the move itself. IMRG made that worry go away. We arrived in our new home with all of our belongings, all in one piece, and with a peace of mind. Thank you for making our move easy!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I had to move from Florida to Mississippi and I don't think there is a better choice I could have made than to use these guys! The company is very well run, with great communication and friendly people. Throughout the entire process, I felt as if my best interests were in mind and I had absolutely NO worries that I was being taken advantage of in any way. For anyone on the fence about this, pull the trigger, you won't regret it.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I want to thank the team over at Interstate for a job well done! I promised the crew that I would leave some feedback, so managers, please pay attention! I had to move out a storage unit from NY to South Florida, and it was my first time doing anything like this. The group made everything super easy to understand and did a great job handling the entire project. I'm happy with the price that I paid, I'm not sure if it's up to market, but it didn't burn a hole in my wallet! If you need help moving, then you won't make a bad choice with them!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Moved from Florida to Alabama and couldn't recommend these guys more. They made it easy and simple and the entire process was cheaper than most others I got quotes from. Would gladly work with again any time. Thanks for the help!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Great experience with these guys. Arrived a few minutes early and seemed professional. Had all of my stuff loaded in a breeze and got it to its destination faster than expected. Considering this was a decent move (FL to NC) I was impressed. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone in need of moving services.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information