2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.23/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, the company prides itself on its top-notch customer service. It also provides furniture disassembly, packing and other additional services.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

The movers showed up on time, they did a wonderful job and were very friendly as well. I would highly recommend this company and will also use them in the future! They are very reliable and provides professional service that cannot be paralleled with any other companies in the area. I recently hired Interstate Moving for the second time and was satisfied with their service again. They wrap most of furniture to protect them, and I couldn’t find damages after moving. All movers are nice and do their job effectively.

Original review: March 30, 2020

Great group of people. Called them up to help move from one coast to the other. Could not have been easier to deal with and at $2,200 it was certainly within my price range. They handled all the small details so I didn't have to have all that stuff adding to my stress levels of moving a whole family across country. I would highly recommend them to everyone out there who is moving!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

We recently had to move for job purposes and we couldn't be more happy with this company. We got many quotes from several different companies. We decided to go with this one because of the first start with the customer service. It's really huge to us and goes a long way. Once we got everything together and situated in both states they came in and did their end. Got our huge load up and moved in one weekend. They were very clean and well organized! We are overall completely satisfied! We will definitely use them on the next move.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

Moving can be stressful, but Interstate moving made it extremely easy and simple. I recently had to relocate my 2-bedroom apartment from Florida to Massachusetts, and the experience was very smooth and stress free. They were extremely professional and took great care of my belongings. They showed up on time whenever we had to meet and made sure to clearly set expectations (and stick to them). I also found them to have competitive pricing, with the whole move costing about $3,000.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

These guys did an amazing job. This is the best moving experience I have had so far. Their price is beats the competition so it was very tempting to go and put my trust in them, but I do not regret it. I moved from Florida to Texas. It was a three bed move for 4.5k and it was worth it. The people were super friendly, helpful, and hardworking. Every single piece of my furniture was nicely wrapped and protected.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

Beware - Do not use this broker/moving company! Using this broker was by far the worst decision I have ever made. The broker provided me with a completely misleading quote to gain my business. In the end, my move cost was more than double! The company hired by IMRG (Encore Moving and Storage) to do my move was unqualified and grossly negligent which resulted in MAJOR damage to my antique furniture, valuable artwork and various dishes and heirloom vases. The post move support, care or concern was zero by all IMRG representatives. I could not even receive a return phone call or email once my down payment was accepted.

Also the move date for delivery kept changing and IMRG again did nothing to help or facilitate the many stressful issues we encountered. Truly the entire moving experience brokered by IMRG was beyond awful. Now, I am stuck with filing a claim for the massive loss I have suffered from Encore Moving and Storage without any support whatsoever from IMRG. Believe me when I say beware! Don't be fooled by their low quote, nor the promise to deliver quality service!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

Interstate Moving is a really great team that helped me with all my moving needs. They were efficient and professional every step of the way as I moved across state lines. Highly recommend to my family and friends when they seek a moving company in the future!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

Interstate Moving group was great during the whole process of my moving experience. I was worried because I had a lot of big items that needed to be handled with care, but I really didn't need to be worried at all. They were all super helpful and patient with me. Great company. I would use again.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

The team at Interstate are super efficient. I’m one that doesn’t like to waste time, so l really appreciate the effort put in by the crew to help me make my move as easy as possible across the miles. Thank you for the service; will def recommend.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

We were moving out of our condo into our newly purchased house and personally I hate moving especially the packing part. But Interstate actually helped us by providing us with containers and moving supplies to help us get ready as smoothly as possible. They helped package the fragile stuff together as well which we were really please. Thanks for the great service!

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information