Ship Your Car

Great Service. Transparent Pricing. Clean Car Guarantee.

Get a Free Quote
4.13/5

Compare Movers

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services for nearly every occasion. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group prides itself with a top-notch customer service experience. Additional services are available, such as furniture disassembly, packing, and more.

Ship Your Car

Great Service. Transparent Pricing. Clean Car Guarantee.

Get a Free Quote

58 Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

My moving process was fast and easy thanks to Interstate Moving & Relocation Group. They were flexible and patient with planning my move and everything was moved without being damaged. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to hire a moving company.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group helped me move my things out of state and I was really happy about it. The team did an amazing job moving everything carefully. Thus, nothing broke because the items would usually break with other moving companies. I was extremely satisfied with their service and the fast pace they worked with.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

They provided a good and professional service at an affordable quote. While moving my late parents' belongings from CT to NM they assured me that I would not have to worry about a thing and that they would take care of everything, which they did in a very professional manner. Everything was transported safely.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I had hard time finding a trusted mover when it was time for my grandparents from New York to Florida. I reach out to Interstate Moving. My Moving coordinator was very knowledgeable about the moving industry. They didn’t offer the cheapest price but it was affordable and around my budget. The moving coordinator educated me on what to expect to make a smooth move for my grandparents.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I hired Interstate Movers in August to do a move for me from CT to NM. They quoted me 3100 to do so. What they actually did was contract me out to another company who ended up charging me over $9200! When I called them to find out why the quote was so "off" the representative at Interstate told me she agreed it was high and would investigate. Upon this rep receiving the paperwork from the company we were contracted out to, she determined they, in her words, "scammed us" by charging us for materials never used and for cubic feet not used. She then asked them to refund us $2020 for the above overcharged. To this date nothing has been done to help me, the Consumer. There are so many moving companies out there. Do your research and do NOT hire this one. Not unless you want the run around and to be ripped off.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

From FL to NC. Great communication, prices, and staff. Would use again for any other big moves. They took the worry away from the most stressful experience a person can go through. So glad they were there to help.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Earlier this year my mother and I had decided to relocate from Tampa, Florida to Center-City New York. It was my first time relocating and needless to say I was panicking about the whole experience. I have always had trust issues since early childhood and trusting a couple of people to deliver our belongings for a payment that was a minuscule amount compared to the value of our possessions was a huge step for me. Having no other choice, I decided to go with the most reputable relocation group I could find online. And I was not disappointed at all. In fact, I was impressed.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group provided a very reasonable quote and did not hike it at the last moment, which is a popular practice as I’ve come to know. The movers and staff were punctual and very amiable. They even gave me permission to photograph their IDs as collateral (I refused of course). Even as I was unpacking, I was surprised that every piece of delicate dinnerware and ornaments was perfectly intact. More so, there were many dollar bills that had apparently fallen out of our couch (which if taken would have not been known to my mother and I), which were stacked on top of one of our boxes. I will always look for Interstate Moving & Relocation Group for any of my relocation needs.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I needed a quick one bedroom move from Florida to Alabama. I called and got everything scheduled within a very short time frame, this company had comparable prices, and the movers and staff were extremely friendly. I paid a little bit more than I was initially planning on, but overall the whole process went smoothly and I would definitely recommend these guys to a friend.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

Received one quote and ended up being double. Movers kept asking me to get more cash. This company uses different movers. The one they used for me was Angel Van Lines. My 400 dollar cabinet was ruined. Broken glass on a decoration. Never delivered my vacuum I bought right before the move. I was also told that included in the price was that the movers would carry my furniture to the rooms I wanted them in and they would reassemble the furniture they had taken apart. the movers refused to take most of my furniture upstairs. They did not take any of my boxes upstairs. Left everything in my garage. When I asked if they would take some of the furniture upstairs the one mover started cursing in front of me. Worst moving experience.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I have two specific complaints regarding this company. 1) I was not informed that once the moving company that was contracted to load my items (Move On Moving Solutions) arrived the cost for unplanned items would then be calculated by cubic feet and not weight, leading to a MUCH higher cost. I was led to believe that additional items that weren't accounted for in the previous estimate would be calculated in the same manner as was done in the original estimate--by weight.

2) I emphatically stated to the sales rep that I needed the items delivered on November 30, 2018. At no point was I informed that November 30 would be a "first available" date, and the items could be delivered up to 30 business days later. I was not informed in my conversations with the sales rep that to guarantee delivery an extra cost would be assessed; this option was never given to me. It is very difficult for a layman to understand the "first available" date and guaranteed delivery date when it is never discussed and is buried in jargon in different documents. I believe this is quite unfair, and in my case, I incurred numerous other costs when the items were not delivered on November 30, 2018.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I had to move from Boca Raton to Sarasota and used Interstate Moving & Relocation Group to do it. The group of guys that helped me with my move were very careful and made not breaking or scratching anything a priority. If I'm ever around Boca Raton again, I'll be using these guys for my move.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Recently I needed to move to a smaller rental after a bit of financial difficulty. IMRG provided me with a very fair quote, as well as showing up on time to move my belongings and not giving me any hassle with said move. All my furniture was wrapped and loaded in a timely manner, no scratches or damage. Everyone I met was extremely friendly and eager. I can’t imagine moving without them. I have no complaints whatsoever, and I will definitely be employing them again if need be. Five stars!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

A Broker, not a moving company, I was misled. After our truck was loaded by Unique Vanlines on 8/27/18, they informed us we had more than estimated. We had to pay them additional right then otherwise they'd remove our stuff from the truck right into a the alley way (which is where the truck was being loaded). We feel this was under duress. 9/5/18 the company contacted me, saying our stuff would be loaded on a truck today but we had to pay $1000.00. I told them this wasn't correct. He said in order for it to go out on the truck I need photographic evidence of a money order. Again I told them it was incorrect. I contacted Interstate Moving Company to help get things sorted, they hired them for us. We didn't pay the additional grand on the 5th, our stuff was not loaded on their available truck.

~9/12/18 Unique Van Lines got in touch with me stating that the additional grand was a clerical error. That our stuff would be on the way. If it weren't for their clerical error our stuff would have been on the way 9/5/18. We received 3/5ths of our belongings on 9/17/18. The fella they gave the job to was only given a partial amount of our things to deliver. When we pointed out that we wouldn't send table legs and not a tabletop, etc and I had the paperwork with the box numbers did he agree that the full amount wasn't delivered and made note of that on my forms. It was in my right not to give them the full amount due as the full amount was not there so I withheld a portion. We paid for a full service move yet they sent one person to do this and he arrived around 11:00 p.m.

It took Interstate Moving Company and us continuously contacting them to finally receive the remainder of our belongings. Unique Van Lines said they sent us over half of our belongings within the 30 days that it doesn't count against them. Essentially they gave us the rest of our stuff as a courtesy. They knocked $200.00 off delivery. The remainder (almost) came at 11:30 pm 10/21/18. 2 missing boxes they cannot locate, a missing picture box containing our own artwork, and wedding photos, etc. They said they were unable to recover these items.

All 5 shelves damaged, both desks gouged, end table trash-worthy, tabletop and entertainment center scratched up (the blankets that were once very secure on pick up were essentially falling off and some of the labels were attached to the items instead of the blanket). CD shelf punctured, and heavy duty boxes smashed due to improper stacking practices or lack of care. This ordeal caused an extreme amount of stress to myself, my husband, and my family. They put us under duress, held our items ransom for a grand and only when that would not work they sent 3/5 of our items, a calculated amount, so they wouldn't get reprimanded for exceeding 30 days which by all accounts they did because our items should have gone out on the 5th if it were for their sheisty antics.

My husband had enough and ended up filming about it on his You Tube channel. They've put us through enough that people should know about it so they don't end up in the same situation. Unique Van Lines 1-866-291-0080 Interstate Moving and Relocation Group 1-866-922-5801 The representatives at Interstate Moving and Relocation Group were very helpful after the fact but it's hard to give them a positive review when we were misled and they hired such an awful company.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Interstate Moving and Relocation Group offers very affordable prices, they helped me and my family relocate for a price I could live with. They were referred to me by my cousin who also used their service. I definitely would recommend them to anyone that needs a moving company. Very reliable.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

The quote was accurate. There were no changes without my permission, and they were very unprofessional when I had a few questions about the contract. The staff was friendly and pleasant to speak to about the services they provide. The movers showed up on time as expected. They were careful about handling all of my stuff. They were, especially, careful with my delicate glassware.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

The quote they provided was not too accurate and I ended up paying about $500 more than I expected. They did have very friendly staff, and the movers showed up when expected. Overall my experience was not bad but not great.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

After our precious movers tried to hike the price up at the last minute we contacted Interstate Moving & Relocation Group and we got a quote that we could live with. When it was time to move they showed up on time and were very friendly but ready for action. We got everything packed up and were out of there in no time. Thank you Interstate Moving & Relocation Group.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

The quote they initially gave was accurate. The staff were also very friendly. The only reason it is not 5 stars is because movers were an hour late. Otherwise it was a good experience. I would hire them again but ensure there is time allotted in case they are late.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

We contacted IMRG for moving estimate which was below 5000, we were moving from AZ to WA. The quote they gave use was completely different from the one upon arrival of moving company, which was a contracted out service from IMRG to Move On Moving, From there it has been hell. We have received zero help from IMRG to help us solve problems of estimate being twice the much in the end, several highly priced valuables being lost or stolen and nobody taking responsibilities for it. The actual move carrier and IMRG never communicated with each other, We were being left at their mercy with 2 kids and house packed and ready to go. No customer service or manager service that you can actually talk to. Everyone is just avoiding any responsibility.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

My moving adviser was extremely professional and helpful. They handled all of my questions quickly and professionally. They did their best to give me an accurate quote, which was pretty close when the time came to pay. Customer service was very detail oriented and dependable. I would definitely use this business again.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Me and my husband needed to move some things to our new house and at the start it was really stressful. We decided to take recommendations from a few friends and give these guys a chance to help us. From the start they made everything a lot less stressful and so simple. We got a quote over the phone which didn't take long at all, but was a tad bit more than we thought it would be. They answered all of mine and my husband's questions, and explained anything we were uncertain or confused about.

They gave us a time estimate that was a lot shorter than what we expected, and they even beat that time when helping us move. They handled all of our items with great care, and they were so nice as well. I'm so glad we ended up listening to our friends and giving them a chance. They helped us so much, and the amount of stress lifted from our shoulders during this process will forever be remembered. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking into something like this.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I recently had to relocate for work and found Interstate Moving online. They were able to help me move within a week of contacting them and they showed up 30 minutes before the time they gave me. Everyone that showed up to help were eager to get the job done and had a very friendly vibe. None of my items were damaged in transit and everything arrived timely. If I need to move again I won't hesitate to use Interstate.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I've had an overall very positive experience with me.The moving advisor was very professional, help and went above and beyond for me. They did their best to give me an affordable and budget friendly quote for my move to my new home in Salt Lake City, Utah.They were very careful and gentle with all of my fragile items. The customer service was very detailed and oriented and did a brilliant job addressing all of my concerns as well.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

My Moving advisor was very professional and helpful and they did their best to give me an accurate quote. The customer Service was also excellent and helped me with the problems that I had while moving.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

From beginning to end this company gets an F! The nightmare with the company started with Michael ** who provided my estimate. I explained in detail that my things had been in storage for several years and that I didn't have a complete inventory list I could share. Based upon the size and dimension's of my storage unit, Michael ** said he could estimate the cubic footage to provide an estimate. I kept pressing him on the accuracy. After sending me the first estimate, he stated he made a mistake in his calculation and sent me a revision. He also repeatedly stated that "More than likely my estimate would be less." During our calls, I shared with them that I would be in Panama for two weeks and that my son would oversee the move. We also discussed the delivery date which NEVER got included in the contract.

When the movers arrived, they concluded the estimated cubic footage was inaccurate which increased my "guaranteed quote" by +$2,000. On the form, the dispatch date was blank and my son was unable to give them one. At that time, you would think that the broker would have reached out to ask of my first delivery/dispatch date. It took the brokers 7 days to email me to ask me the question of when my stuff should be dispatched! The other thing that broker failed to do was to inform me that because my stuff was overweight that the actual movers needed an additional deposit. When I got the broker and movers on the phone, it was a "he said, she said." Another Fail! Leonor from customer service was terrible and the overall service from beginning to end was a mess. I will never use a broker again for a move and don't recommend Interstate. BEWARE!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

This is my first time using a moving company and I had a wonderful experience, They were so professional and represented and took great care with my belongings. Some were extremely challenging to get from the apartment to the truck because of weight, The pickup and delivery were on point and the pricing was great. Thank you Interstate Moving and your team for such great service and for helping our move go smoothly. I will definitely recommend them to anyone who is moving!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

These guys were great as they worked within our schedule and had the best deal I could find. There were on time and wrapped our dresser, bed, and bookshelf in a protective plastic wrap so our things wouldn't get scratched. My old place was pretty small so I didn't have many things however they were efficient with their time and were friendly as well. Highly recommend Kurt and Brian.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

When I got my turn with United I was certain I would need to manage some issue eventually. I move around the nation for work and I, for the most part, do the moving myself by leasing a truck. It's more work and distressing yet I don't need to stress over getting duped or losing my belongings. I reluctantly marked with them and it was a fabulous choice. Everything was smooth from start to finish. An encircled picture got broken however I was there and saw it get broken so I know it truly was a reasonable mischance. All truly is pardoned for this! Thanks! The group was conscious of my family's things and proficient with stacking and emptying them. I genuinely need to express profound gratitude and demonstrate my appreciation to United Moving (and particularly Becca!) for making our turn consistent!

Original review: July 10, 2018

My first contact with them was great, our underlying discussion helped me choose to pick this organization as they clarified everything in full from expenses to pressing and size of vehicle. They went to my two room level for affirmation and was understanding when I needed to move our arrangement at short notice. On the day the group were fabulous. They arrived quickly, they got on with the activity, they likewise needed to enable me to pack a last couple of things, all without dissension. They were exceptionally proficient and gave me extraordinary genuine feelings of serenity amid the move. The cost was additionally exceptionally sensible with no shrouded additional items.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I would most certainly prescribe this support of the majority of my loved ones. At first I was careful that my furniture may get harmed, notwithstanding, there wasn't even one scratch on them at last. They were constantly extremely watchful, proficient and didn't squander whenever by any means. I knew I was in hands from the begin, they were very much arranged before coming and they knew precisely what must be finished.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information