It's that easy Request Information
4.83/5
Based on 24 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services for nearly every occasion. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group prides itself with a top-notch customer service experience. Additional services are available, such as furniture disassembly, packing, and more.

24 Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 3, 2018

They took our deposit money with promises that the price was based on weight and NOT number of boxes. Told that multiple times. When the movers showed up (at 8PM), they charge by NUMBER of items. They refused to charge by weight, stating they never charge by weight. Because it was so late we were not able to get a hold of Interstate Moving. Calls routed to VM or gave an error message. One call was answered by a rude woman who proceed to hang up on us and would not answer again. Since it was close to MIDNIGHT when they finally moved everything to their van. Their "dispatch" called us and stated it would be almost $1000 more than originally quoted. Tried to refuse but they already had all of our stuff in their truck. Dispatch said they would take payment from previous quote and we would fix tomorrow (Saturday).

Never got a call back and it has been almost 3 weeks and it sounds like our stuff hasn't even been moved to the truck that will ship it here! And now it sounds like they are holding our stuff ransom until we give them the extra almost $1000. I am worried either my stuff won't show up or I fear (like other reviews I have seen) that everything will be damaged. DO NOT trust anything they tell you because the moving companies they hire trick you and then Interstate is nowhere to be found.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 27, 2018

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group was incredible. We profoundly recommend them. They have finished two moves for us now and each time have been effective, agreeable and outstandingly efficient. They take awesome care, which is essential when you are entrusting somebody with your resources and home. We will absolutely utilize them again in future.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group were great. They were the only company to guarantee a specific delivery date. The other companies gave an estimate of 3-10 days transit time with no specific date. The price was in line with other quotes. The guys showed up on time, were quick and efficient. They packed a lot of our stuff as we had requested a packing service. They arrived at destination even earlier than expected and offloaded everything as discussed. Nothing was broken or damaged in the move. Would highly recommend them.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I would recommend the Interstate Moving and Relocation Group to anybody hoping to move flat - they helped us move from a capacity site and our one-bed flat over to our new two-bed flat. Moving various boxes and packs and additionally some heavier furniture (e.g. couch bed). They were anything but difficult to speak with, quick and extremely proficient. Great rate and great folks as well. What's more, a glossy new van. Extremely content with the administration.

Original review: May 5, 2018

Moving is dependably a problem, yet the people at Interstate Moving & Relocation made everything smooth and simple! Going to New York from Florida, I knew there would have been a couple of cerebral pains en route. This organization helped me with coordinations and treated me simply like family. The specialists were productive, on time, and benevolent. It was anything but difficult to perceive the amount they thought about me! I would completely prescribe this organization.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Original review: May 4, 2018

I would consider utilizing Interstate Moving and Relocation Group again for my best course of action. It was one less issue for me to deal with while moving. The movers were deferential of my possessions and dealt with them with mind, for which I am exceptionally appreciative. I was leaving a place I'd been at for some time and I had a considerable measure of stuff I was anxious to relinquish, yet they turned out to be solid and they restored my effects to me similarly as they were the point at which they took them.

Original review: May 2, 2018

This company was incredible. They were extremely watchful with each household item and in addition conscious. It was a debilitating move and day which proceeded with well after 12 pm. The movers never whined or acted tired despite the fact that they probably been depleted! They generally asked before doing anything additional and let us know how much any extra pressing or supplies would cost.

Original review: April 30, 2018

I would exceedingly suggest Interstate Moving and Relocation Group for your moving needs. Estimating was extremely focused, correspondence and follow up was on point. What's more, pick up and conveyance were on plan. Good experience.

Original review: April 28, 2018

We have moved handfuls and many circumstances in our lives. We have never encountered a more expert, diligent hard working attitude, phenomenal and dazzling foreman and team like today with Interstate Moving & Relocation Group. We unfathomably awed with these refined man. You will win A with people like them. Much obliged to you!

Original review: April 24, 2018

I had an overwhelmingly wonderful involvement with Interstate Moving & Relocation Group. They were exceptionally pleasing to my changing needs and stayed adaptable through the whole procedure. They got to my place around 9.00 am and we product load and prepared to pass by 12.30. Got to the second application and had everything up and set in only 2 hours. These guys don't play around. They do what they expected to and complete it. They are extremely pleasant, great guys. I truly acknowledge what this individuals improved the situation my mother and servant my life less demanding. I will suggest these guys and will utilize them for my moving needs.

Original review: April 23, 2018

I am super happy with Interstate Moving & Relocation Group! Magnificent organization! I figure as well as could be expected have enlisted. I searched a lot looking down the best estimating and unquestionably the best statement I got was from Interstate Moving & Relocation Group. I moved seven days back and I extremely needed to employ experts, individuals who can carry out the activity in the most exceptional way. So the salesperson at Interstate Moving & Relocation Group was extremely sweet and cordial. We made an assertion and afterward on the moving day, two laborers came to wrap and pack my things. It was superb how everything remained in place. They had all the required hardware and they completed the entire employment in couple of hours. Quick and proficient! I truly couldn't have picked a superior organization. On the off chance that you need to have a move with no issues, pick Interstate Moving & Relocation Group.

Original review: April 21, 2018

What an awesome experience I had with this moving organization and their staff amid my family moved. They were inviting and pleasing notwithstanding when we needed to change our move date two times!!! On move day they came like an all around prepared armed force and dismantled the beds, wrapped and pressed the furniture and inspected all our boxes and re-taped some to ensure they were secure. I was excited to see the same guys come to convey and they were friendly and hard working.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Interstate Moving and Relocation is by far the best, friendliest and speediest moving organization I have ever utilized. The staff was neighborly as well as to a great degree accommodating. The proprietor addressed every one of my inquiries and was exceptionally tolerant with me as challenges emerged on my end. The movers were proficient and as watchful as one can envision with every one of my belonging, which is in reality entirely uncommon to discover in moving company nowadays. They were pleasing, comprehension, and I was particularly astonished with how well they were readied. I cannot recommend Interstate Moving and Relocation enough. They made the moving procedure simple. Much obliged to you Interstate Moving and Relocation!!!

Original review: April 14, 2018

I moved a studio between states. Cost was as they said it would be, no concealed expenses or deluding data. They gave every single moving material. They deliberately wrapped all things and everything touched base in civility. They were on schedule for both get and conveyance. They were exceptionally respectful and proficient. I was content with the administration.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I have always had issues with numerous movers since they never do it to flawlessness. I feared confronting similar scrapes in my last move however Interstate Moving and Relocation gave me a reason not to. They were so effective in their administrations ideal from the minute I got in contact with their sales representative. The entire procedure took lesser time than I anticipated. The statements were stash neighborly; abandoning me off with a couple of dollars to save. For as far back as couple of years that I have migrated, it has never been simple.

It has dependably been portrayed by distressing minutes. The last time I was moving, I chose to leave the standards and have a go at something new - Interstate Moving and Relocation. My enterprise paid off in light of the fact that I got to the best movement administrations. The work constraint that was sent to me turned out to be agreeable and effective. You did it my way and I am so loaded with much appreciated.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I had a great experience with this company. However the company that you hired to pick up my things— I did not like not appreciate the men that took care of my things. He was rude and commented on the fact that we did not have men here to help them unload the truck. He was very rude when he arrived to pick up the things as well. I boxed and sorted everything before they got there and for insurance purposes he was supposed to tape them himself. I’m not sure how true that is but he said he was gonna have to charge me for tape and I found that unnecessary considering they were already taped. One of the men was cursing and yelling in a different language I couldn’t understand and I didn’t find that cool either. My experience with the company that gave me a quote was amazing and very helping/ reassuring. The truck men that arrived on my pick up day— I highly recommend not hiring them again. Thank you.

Original review: March 29, 2018

Thank you Interstate Moving & Relocation Group to make my move so easy. I was a bit scary while using your company but now I can highly recommend your company to my friends and family. From starting to end everything was manage professionally. Excellent team of hard-working guys, Very impressed.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I was worried about relocating to a new state because you hear horror stories about people losing their belongings or getting scammed. Choosing Interstate Moving & Relocation Group was the best decision I could have made. The price was affordable, but not questionable, and the customer service was top notch. They were able to arrange my move quickly, and set my mind at ease while I dealt with other aspects of the move. I would recommend this business to anyone looking to arrange a long distance move.

Original review: March 28, 2018

This was my first time hiring a moving company. At that, I was moving from Chicago to Los Angeles. Quite the haul! This company was able to have my things put into storage safely and then dropped off on my desired window of dates. The communication was great and I would recommend anyone use them. All of my belongings arrived in great condition and they put everything together the way it was at my old place.

Original review: March 28, 2018

Wife's father passed away so had many personal items and family valuables that needed to be moved including an antique piano. Service, communication, and price were all outstanding. They even followed up post delivery to ensure our move was satisfactory. Well done! We would highly recommend their services.

Original review: March 21, 2018

This Company is top notch. Not the best price but I'm a firm believer in the fact that you get what you pay for. I recently moved from Boston to Atlanta. Now as an Ex military wife I have moved more times then I can count on both hands. I can honestly say hands that Interstate Moving and Relocation Group has topped them all. These guys are on their A game and I would definitely use them if I have ever have the misfortune of needing to move again. Look no further and choose them. I'm glad I did.

Original review: March 21, 2018

First off I want to mention that Steve during the booking process was extremely thorough and asked me questions that no other company took the time to ask. I felt comfortable with him from the begging so we decided to make our reservation after our house went in escrow. At the pick up which I will say did occur 2 hours later than had been communicated (the only negative part of this whole experience) the men were uniformed, professional and worked with the speed of seasoned pros. They were in and out in 4 hours for a 3 bedroom house. The delivery window provided to me for a cross country move was 10-21 days and they were here in 14. They definitely met and exceeded our expectations. I would definitely not only use again but also recommend to family and friends.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I moved my in-laws from Syracuse to West Palm Beach and hired this company to help. I was told from the beginning that clear communication and realistic expectations would help this entire process be less stressful for me. Due to the age and health of my in-laws, I had to reschedule - not once but twice and each time was handled with efficiency and professionalism and care. I couldn’t be happier. They showed up, and my in-laws had some items that were still not packed and they helped them take care of everything and even went the extra mile to make them feel comfortable during the process. Thank you so much to the entire IMRG crew. You guys are amazing.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I recently moved my family of 4 from Michigan to Illinois and this was one of the most nerve wracking experiences one should ever have to deal with. I did my research and called all of the major companies, but none put me at ease like Interstate Moving did. Right after I requested a quote online, a gentleman contacted me from Interstate Moving. I was surprisingly shocked at the response time from he and his company and this is only the beginning of the great service I received.

Being an amateur mover I naturally had tons of questions which some may take as annoying, but my moving coordinator took the time to answer each and every question and went into detail about the move process unlike any of the other companies I spoke with prior to Interstate Moving. He set the proper expectations for me on everything from what the move cost may be as well as time of delivery to even what was available for my internet and television. They really like to over communicate information to their clients during the move.

After my experience I will only use this company and their movers as they come as advertised, which is #1. My move was completed just a few days ago. All of my items arrived on time and in excellent condition and my family and I owe a huge THANKS to Interstate Moving and Their team for moving my family. I have and will continue to recommend this company to anyone who is even considering making a move as this team truly ROCKS!!!

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information