2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.22/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services for nearly every occasion. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group prides itself with a top-notch customer service experience. Additional services are available, such as furniture disassembly, packing, and more.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Original review: March 30, 2020

Great group of people. Called them up to help move from one coast to the other. Could not have been easier to deal with and at $2,200 it was certainly within my price range. They handled all the small details so I didn't have to have all that stuff adding to my stress levels of moving a whole family across country. I would highly recommend them to everyone out there who is moving!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

We recently had to move for job purposes and we couldn't be more happy with this company. We got many quotes from several different companies. We decided to go with this one because of the first start with the customer service. It's really huge to us and goes a long way. Once we got everything together and situated in both states they came in and did their end. Got our huge load up and moved in one weekend. They were very clean and well organized! We are overall completely satisfied! We will definitely use them on the next move.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
        Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

Moving can be stressful, but Interstate moving made it extremely easy and simple. I recently had to relocate my 2-bedroom apartment from Florida to Massachusetts, and the experience was very smooth and stress free. They were extremely professional and took great care of my belongings. They showed up on time whenever we had to meet and made sure to clearly set expectations (and stick to them). I also found them to have competitive pricing, with the whole move costing about $3,000.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

These guys did an amazing job. This is the best moving experience I have had so far. Their price is beats the competition so it was very tempting to go and put my trust in them, but I do not regret it. I moved from Florida to Texas. It was a three bed move for 4.5k and it was worth it. The people were super friendly, helpful, and hardworking. Every single piece of my furniture was nicely wrapped and protected.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Had to move from Florida to New York with my family after accepting a new job. As someone who HATES moving I can't recommend this service enough. They were fast and accurate on their actions. I left everything in their hands because it was obvious they were good at their stuff. If you are like me who hates moving, just trust these guys and your experience will be smooth with no headaches. Definitely one of the best moving services I have ever hired and I have had the bad luck of moving 6 times in the past 8 years.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

The online form for scheduling was simple and I was done in no time and then I received a confirmation call from the moving consultant confirming the details and also providing a quote for the move. The price was affordable, the guys were on time, personable, upbeat and confident. Melvin, Ryan and Chris all did a great job. Thanks for making my move easy.

Original review: July 24, 2020

Their services was very efficient as they delivered and moved our stuff on time. They were very helpful and kind throughout our communication process and overall it was an amazing experience as they were very professional throughout the whole process despite the multiple questions and concerns I bugged them with. I couldn't be more happier right now!

Original review: July 7, 2020

I moved with them a couple of days ago, when they told me the movers will be at your place at 9 am and as per time decided they were there. They were very helpful and flexible during booking for a 4 day long hourly move. These guys made the move the easiest part of the process.

Original review: July 6, 2020

Very bad experience while booking a move. Clearly stated that from the date we moved the stuff it will take 2 to 10 days and later when we called they changed the words. Now it's been 14 days and they have not even given the estimated date when they are going to give the stuff for designated location, with 2 small kids we are facing lot of problems at this pandemic time. I don't recommend this group of Interstate movers to anyone else.

Original review: July 2, 2020

There is nothing more stressful than having to move unexpectedly. But the best call I made was hiring Interstate Moving & Relocation Group. After searching around for quotes and finding it impossible to schedule with other movers, I called them and booked my move. They managed everything and made the moving day stress free for us.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information