Find the Best Heating and Air Conditioning Repair in Dallas
Top 10 Dallas HVAC Companies
|Baker Brothers Plumbing||Read Author Review|
Gives customers a free water heater with the purchase of a new central air system. Technicians undergo rigorous company training, background checks and drug tests to ensure strict quality and safety standards.
|Cody & Sons Plumbing Heating & Air||Read Author Review|
Provides annual maintenance plans with multiple benefits for HVAC and plumbing systems.
|Crawford Services, Inc||Read Author Review|
Live call center and same-day service available. Technicians receive background checks and drug tests. Guarantees upfront pricing.
|Jade Air||Read Author Review|
Offers resources for financing and government incentives on its website. Provides information on purchasing the right energy-efficient central air system. Enter to win a free seven-day cruise when you refer a new customer.
|Levy & Son||Read Author Review|
Provides same-day service. Live phone and online chat support available 24/7. Offers an Advantage Program with free installation, seasonal maintenance, future repairs and emergency services when buying a new system.
|Metro Air Conditioning Heating & Services||Read Author Review|
Offers financing options and 24-hour emergency services. Provides affordable HVAC maintenance program options.
|Sala Air Conditioning||Read Author Review|
0% APR financing available for 18 months with approved credit when purchasing equipment. Stocks multiple products to improve air quality, including UV lights, air purifiers and humidifiers.
|StrikeForce Energy Solutions||Read Author Review|
24/7 emergency repair with same-day service in Dallas. Call or email to receive a free consultation or quote. Free service calls for maintenance plan subscribers.
|Texas AirZone||Read Author Review|
Installs, maintains and repairs HVAC systems. American Standard dealer. Offers a variety of quality heating and cooling products.
|Unlimited Air Conditioning and Heating||Read Author Review|
Employs NATE-certified technicians with more than 17 years of experience. One-stop shop for multiple cooling and heating products, including heat pumps, packaged systems and EarthWise Hybrid systems.
Tips for HVAC repair Dallas
Save money on energy in Dallas
One of the simplest ways to save money on energy bills in Dallas is to set your thermostat higher in the summer and lower in the winter. A programmable thermostat regulates temperatures when you’re not home and is an excellent way to reduce your utility bill.
Reducing drafts by sealing air leaks in your home help reduce your energy bills by as much as 30% in Dallas. Finally, having a professional HVAC repair company perform routine maintenance in the spring and fall ensures your HVAC system is operating at maximum efficiency.
Keep your AC in prime condition during Dallas summers
If you want to make sure your air conditioner survives and thrives during Dallas’ summers, change the filters every 90 days. If you have one or more pets, it may be best to change it every 20 to 45 days.
A professional HVAC tuneup or repair in the spring also ensures your AC is ready to make it through the summer.
Prepare your HVAC system for Dallas winters
The best time to prep your HVAC to handle a Dallas winter is in the fall. Be sure to have your heater or furnace serviced by a reputable HVAC repair company. Things you can do yourself include replacing the air filters and taking note of any unusual odors or noises when the heat turns on.
Dallas air conditioning and heater repair FAQ
- What factors should I consider when buying a new air conditioner in Dallas?
- Purchase an energy efficient air conditioner unit that’s the right size for your space and within your budget. Because Dallas temperatures can climb into the 100s, it’s best to pay a little more for a high-quality AC system. A professional air conditioner repair company can help you pick the perfect AC unit for your home.
- Why isn’t my AC unit working?
- Dirty coils, clogged filters, refrigerant leaks and faulty thermostats are prime suspects when an air conditioner unit fails in Dallas. Contact an experienced HVAC contractor to diagnose your problem.
- Can a humidifier help my home in Dallas?
- Installing a humidifier is an excellent way to keep healthy humidity levels in your home during Dallas’ dry summers. This can help you feel more comfortable in your home.
- What benefits do dehumidifiers have?
- Dehumidifiers eliminate stale odors, keep dust mites from spreading and improve air quality. Some people also prefer the drier air provided by a dehumidifier.
- How do I know if my heater needs repair?
- If your heater is making loud noises or your utility bill has skyrocketed, it's time to have your heater inspected and repaired. Contact a Dallas HVAC contractor for assistance.
- How can I keep ductwork in top shape?
- To keep your ductwork in top shape, never block any air grills and always schedule regular maintenance and cleaning.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Dallas HVAC company information
Metro Air Conditioning Heating & Services works on all major HVAC component brands. The company has experience with air conditioners, ductless mini-splits, heat pumps and furnaces. Metro Air provides indoor air quality services to reduce allergy and pollen levels.
- Phone: (214) 390-3740
- Address: 126 W. Illinois Ave., Dallas, TX 75224
- Hours: 24/7
- URL: metroacs.com
Cody & Sons Plumbing Heating & Air’s professional service technicians pride themselves on helping customers without trying to sell them products they don’t need. Cody & Sons offers plumbing, heating and duct cleaning services. The business is a member of several industry organizations, including ACCA and PHCC.
- Phone: (214) 339-3401
- Address: 209 W. Clarendon Drive, Dallas, TX 75208
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 5pm; Sat: 8am - 1pm
- URL: codyandsons.com
Sala Air Conditioning is a family-owned and -operated company with strong Texas roots. The company has been serving Dallas and surrounding areas since the 1920s. Sala Air Conditioning prides itself on quick repairs on all makes and models of HVAC systems.
- Phone: (214) 742-7252
- Address: 4530 Mint Way, Dallas, TX 75236
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 5pm
- URL: salaair.com
Levy & Son is a local company that has been serving the Dallas community for nearly 110 years. All technicians are NATE-certified professionals familiar with almost all brands of HVAC equipment. The company’s work is backed by a 365-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. In addition to air conditioning and heating, Levy & Son offers expert plumbing services.
- Phone: (972) 241-8503
- Address: 11024 Indian Trail, Dallas, TX 75229
- Hours: 24/7
- URL: levyandson.com
StrikeForce Energy Solutions is a fully licensed and insured HVAC repair company that advertises upfront pricing. The company’s knowledgeable technicians repair heating and AC systems. StrikeForce Energy Solutions offers 0% financing for six months with approved credit.
- Phone: (972) 467-3185
- Address: 13575 Goldmark, Ste. G114, Dallas, TX 75240
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 5pm
- URL: hvacrepairdallastx.com
Jade Air offers 24/7 services for emergency repairs. The company works within the customer’s budget to design the best system for their needs. Jade Air is licensed in Texas.
- Phone: (214) 522-2805
- Address: 2243 Vagas St., Dallas, TX 75219
- Hours: 24/7
- URL: jadeair.net
Unlimited Air Conditioning and Heating serves Dallas residents with heating, cooling and indoor air quality maintenance and repair. Typical services and offerings include duct cleaning, air cleaner installations and all-in-one thermostats. Call to schedule your free estimate.
- Phone: (469) 767-8703
- Address: 822 Woodlawn Ave., Dallas, TX 75208
- Hours: M - Sun: 6:30am - 11pm
- URL: unlimitedairandheating.com
Baker Brothers Plumbing offers plumbing, electric, AC and water heater service. The company’s professionals are experts in foundation leak repairs and drain cleaning services. Join Baker Brothers Plumbing's Family Plan to receive plumbing, heater and air conditioner preventative maintenance and inspections for one low monthly price.
- Phone: (972) 961-3447
- Address: 2615 Big Town Blvd., Mesquite, TX 75150
- Hours: 24/7
- URL: bakerbrothersplumbing.com
Crawford Services has experience working with sewer lines, water heaters, air conditioners and furnaces. Crawford Services offers smart, programmable thermostats to help save money on your energy bills and indoor air quality services to help you breathe easier. Join their Cool Club for priority service, one-year warranties on HVAC repairs and no weekend, holiday or after-hour charges.
- Phone: (214) 271-8800
- Address: 1405 Ave. T, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- Hours: 24/7
- URL: crawford-services.com
Texas AirZone helps homeowners find ways to increase their energy savings. The company’s online questionnaires guide you to the best product selections for your situation.
- Phone: (214) 828-2665
- Address: 10763 Mapleridge Drive, Dallas, TX 75238
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 4:30pm; Sat: 8am - 12pm
- URL: texasairzone.com
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
Take a quiz and get matched with an Accredited Partner.