4.0/5 (38 ratings)

About Hotpoint Ranges

Hotpoint Ranges Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hotpoint Ranges?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hotpoint Ranges?

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

It Easily operate your range stove without reaching over hot pots and pans. I can quickly clean up spills and remove crumbs from the subtop. What really good its feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware. Smooth surface makes it cleaning by hand easier. Strong and long lasting. Contains spill and remove for easy cleaning. Most important provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food when an element is on it. I just wish I could somehow get a new one because the whole part of my oven broke everything. Am only using the top. I was so upset the day it happen. They dropped it. I don't know how but I was out grocery shopping when this happened and they wear fixing the kitchen and whatnot but seriously it be a miracle if I could get a new one a blessing.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

I love my Hotpoint double wall oven. It preheats super quick, always provides evenly distributed heat for baking and broiling, and cools down rather quickly once oven is shut off. The only thing I do not like is there is only one oven light switch. It controls both top and bottom oven lights so it cannot be used to turn on only the top or bottom lights. Overall I am happy with this oven.

Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

I love the size of my oven. The temperatures are very accurate as well. The only thing I wish is for the broiler to be on top. It sits very low to the ground & with my back issues... But it too, is a nice size & I don't have to worry about 'cramming' any pans/cook sheets inside to fit.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

I have purchased this Hotpoint gas range by GE in 2009 and have not had any problem with it. It is a basic model, no self cleaning, however I found it easy to keep clean. The oven is apparently not as well insulated compared to more expensive models, and does become hot to the touch when used for a long period of time.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

I live in an apartment so I had no choice. It is electric and I am used to gas so I am still getting used to it. There is an oven light but it has an on and off switch. I prefer when the light comes on automatically if the oven door is opened. It seems nice enough. I just need to cook more to get used to electric.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2021

My Hotpoint gas range oven was manufactured in May 2017. I replaced it in November 2021. I'm a single guy - how often do I really use the oven? And yet after four years, the appliance guy told me I needed a new thermostat. The cost to replace it was almost the cost for a new oven so goodbye Hotpoint!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

The products are of great quality and an inexpensive price. The ovens and ranges are durable as well as chic in design. They come in electric and gas. The elements and wiring doesn’t have to be replaced often because Hotpoint commits to reaching above the standards when choosing its components.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

Being an older model, this stove is not equipped with modern features, however it cooks well, and bakes well. I just wish that it had a see through oven door, with a few more modern features. I will shop for a newer model.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

Pretty good stove. It works good. It's just too big for my small apartment. This would be a great stove for gourmet cook or large family. I like it though. Just better off with larger family. Love the inside oven light.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

This gas range is over 20 years old and still going strong and if I had to replace it I would wanna replace it with the very same thing. I’ve only had one service call in all this time and it was nothing major and only cost me $125.

Hotpoint Ranges Company Information