HomeServe USA

Compare Home Warranties, Service Plans

Research top Home Warranties, Service Plans recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Everyone was really nice and friendly. They did their best to help me understand what I had warranty wise. They provided reliable service. It was ok coverage. It didn't really give you much unless you wanted to spend a small fortune. Nothing about it really stood out to me. In my personal opinion the value to cost ratio was poor. You didn't get much for what you paid for. There are other companies that you can get more for the same prices. It definitely wasn't as accessible as other more common knowledge companies. I did find them but had it not been for a recommendation I had no idea who they were.

These people are here to assist you 24/7 and should you need any help just hit the button and a friendly agent will walk you through the entire process. A job well done. They can really handle any of your needs. The coverage they provide are top-notched and you will be amazed. I was totally impressed with this coverage and so will you. Great value that goes a long way. The peace of mind knowing you are secured with your warranties gives me a safe feeling. Great value, great service. The website is open and you need to check out all the things you can have put under warranty. It is a safe and easy way to do it. All in one website. Nothing better than that.

I thought that throughout the entire process I received wonderful customer service. Everyone that I dealt with was nice, polite and professional. They have a wide selection of coverage plans. I found it was very easy to find a plan that suited my needs. The choices that were provided gave me lots to choose from. I would say that for the coverage I received and the price that I paid added up to a very good value. I feel like I was given enough choices to pick just what I needed at a price I could afford. They had enough contact channels that I was able to get in touch with them when and how I wanted to.

Arrived on time. Checked the product problem as I described it. Found out why was wrong and fixed it very quickly. Never spoke to me like I didn't know what I was talking about. Very polite. The product was covered. He retrieved the parts needed. Installed them quickly, efficiently. And they had a extended warranty of 90 days on the new parts. Anything covered is always very valuable. Had it not been covered by them it would have cost nearly 400.00 to fix. I never could have afforded that. They are very accessible. Once you contact them they return your call or email very quickly. You set up an appointment with them, they make your appointment as soon as possible. They always answer any additional questions you might have with no problem.

Very helpful interactions and knowledgeable. Very easy to work with and very satisfied with the company. I have recommended the company to many people who have also have had equally positive experiences. Adequate and comprehensive coverage to protect my property. I am satisfied with the offered coverage and plan to continue doing business with the company in the future. Very competitive rates when compared against other comparable companies that offer the same coverage. I compared the rates and this company gave a better rate, so it gives good value for the benefits provided. This company is easy to contact and seems to be available when needed. I haven't experienced long wait times on the phone and customer service is reachable and seems to also be there with good hours.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeServe USA?

Their customer service is outstanding. They handle everything like a professional would do. They have amazing customer service and are very helpful in every way possible. Their coverage is truly amazing and is very helpful and I really like how they go about doing things professionally. Their coverage is a range of everything. It shows everything labeled on rates. The value of their product is truly awesome and is very good. I really like what they do and the value offered is the best. They handle everything like a professional and they take the time to value their customer. They are very, very accessible by any means. They are always there to provide help or anything else you need. They are very accessible in any range, day or night.

I love the customer service for this company mainly because the company has a good reputation in it. It keeps people engage together as a group to make their company better. The coverage of this company is really good because they had made a lot of people save enough time to work on and negotiate on a solution. The value to me is really worth it because I think if you just have the product or if you keep this company with you for a little longer then you'll possibly have every benefits they offer. This is good for company because it helps generate the customers into their establishment to keep on working with their customers to find out what they need and what they want.

Expert Review

Michele LernerMortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.    More about Michele→

HomeServeUSA provides home repair service plans to help homeowners with domestic emergencies, whether they are plumbing, heating, cooling or electrical in nature. The plans are the equivalent of car roadside assistance, and aim to give consumers peace of mind and save them money.

• Customer service: The HomeServeUSA repair hotline operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to quickly process repair claims and help homeowners.
  • Immediate coverage: Coverage starts the day a customer's order is processed, although most plans require a 30-day waiting period before a customer makes a claim.
  • Technican screening: HomeServeUSA technicians are local, licensed and insured. The screening process includes an evaluation of technicians in the field as well as verification of their certifications.
  • Range of plans: Plans provide coverage for areas such as exterior and interior electrical wiring, exterior sewer and septic lines, interior plumbing and drainage, water heater, cooling and heating systems and the interior gas line.
  • Guarantee: HomeServeUSA plans come with a one-year guarantee to ensure the thoroughness of repairs.
  • Best for First-time buyers, owners of older homes and those who want to cover more specialized problems.

Compare Home Warranties, Service Plans