2. Homeowners
  3. Home Warranties
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.10/5

HomeServe offers a variety of plans that cover electrical wiring, gas fuel lines, plumbing, cooling and heating systems. Depending upon where you live, costs for HomeServe plans have an average starting price of $5.49 a month. Combination plans are also available if you want to mix and match. You can cancel within 30 days for a full refund. Call customer service 24/7. There are no deductibles, and covered repairs have a one-year guarantee.

HomeServe Gallery (1)
View More View More

HomeServe Reviews

Original review: June 25, 2020

Excellent. Did not have to wait on hold when I 1st called in. Had an appt by 7 pm. When the plumber was going to be late he kept me apprised of what he was doing. He also respected our home by wearing booties and a face mask. He also explained the problems and how he had rectified it. His company should be very proud of him. Great company.

Sincerely

Barbara

Original review: June 25, 2020

Water Supply Line Service. HomeServe took my call for service efficiently and had a service person respond to my home the same day. The service person responding was timely, proficient and very informative throughout the process. The issue was corrected within a short amount of time to my total satisfaction.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
Original review: June 23, 2020

Called on a Friday, initial appointment was for a Monday, then got a call saying initial company had a larger job come in so they could not come out till Thursday. That was not acceptable, so they then said will come out Tuesday, on Tuesday, they said worker called in sick so it would be back to Thursday. Had to get another company to come out later in the week. That is not responsive or timely.

Original review: June 20, 2020

Repair laundry room sink pipe connected to the Washer machine. The tech. was very polite. Knows his job. On time for his appointment. WASTED no time in completing his job. Excellence Job. Glad to have Home Serve as my as my home owner repair Services contractors. Be glad to recommend Home Serve for their outstanding services.

Original review: June 19, 2020

A/C fan was broke. They had to order a new 1. Took about 5 days for a new one, but because the weather was so nice and didn’t need the A/C it was ok. The 1st 2 days had to spend money and stay in a hotel. The service tech with Cassidy did stay in touch and let me know what was going on.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeServe?

Original review: June 19, 2020

Very professional and was a long time Kaman listen to what I had to say. Attack the problem. Fixed it. Lasted 30 minutes. He knew what he was doing. Got the job done. Yes I would recommend this business to anybody even if I didn’t have home service I would call them. So this is one plumbing business that I am glad they came to do the job.

Original review: June 19, 2020

Anytime I call for service someone always responds back right away informing me when a technician will be at my house. I explain what the problem is and he explains to me what has to be done and completes the job satisfactory and all is happy.

Original review: June 19, 2020

Excellent service from Hackensack electric. The service was fast. The service tech was professional fast clean and courteous. He knew how to fix the problem and recommended what to do in case of more problems. I would call him again if I have any more electrical repairs.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: June 18, 2020

I had an insurance policy to replace my hot water heater which they did unfortunately it was replaced by a hot water heater that was dated 2017, three years old. Extremely disappointed as I didn't realize it until after it was install.

HomeServe response

Hi Brewster, we regret to hear that your experience with us was not a more positive one. Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We would like to get more details about this; my name is Josiah, and I will reach out to you shortly.

Regards,

Josiah

Original review: June 18, 2020

My wash tub kept filling up even after I plunged it, so I called Home Serve and They found the cause in now time. I was very pleased with the service and the cure especially after I just had a new floor put down. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

HomeServe Company Information