It's that easy Request Information
4.37/5
    1983
Based on 2,509 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

HomeAdvisor is a digital marketplace connecting millions of homeowners with the company’s vast network of service professionals to complete home improvement projects. Homeowners can find and vet local, prescreened home service professionals; view average home project costs using True Cost Guide; and instantly book appointments online and more.

HomeAdvisor Gallery (4)
Top Workplaces 2014
Top 100 Digital COmpanies in Colorado
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

19324 HomeAdvisor Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: June 11, 2019

I had three home projects I needed help with. All three were solved with contractors from HomeAdvisor. It took me a little while to learn how best to use the site and set expectations with the contractors. I am very happy with HomeAdvisor and will use it again for future needs.

Original review: June 11, 2019

Efficient, honest, straightforward, and exceptional value. Of three estimates we arranged, Pro-Tech was the middle price. They were super fast, and had best financial links we were offered. Matt from Pro-Tech was on time and knew his stuff. His installation team was clean and efficient.

Original review: June 11, 2019

Had tile damaged by painters so contacted S & R Roofing their HomeAdvisor. Receive immediate response, scheduled an appointment and received on the spot estimate. Job was completed promptly as promised. Excellent customer service and would use them again for future work. Would recommend to others.

Original review: June 11, 2019

All the information provided was very clear. I will definitely consider HomeAdvisor as my first option when looking to hire services or contractors. They called thereafter to check everything went good. Using this site made me feel confident that I found the right people and the right price for my need.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I had a nagging problem with an endlessly leaking toilet. I had put off getting it fixed because our normal plumber was no longer available. I turned to HomeAdvisor and had someone here in 20 minutes who gave great service with a smile and fixed it promptly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeAdvisor?

Original review: June 11, 2019

I needed some landscaping work done quickly during the busiest time of the season and wanted to find a local small business to do the work. My first experience using HomeAdvisor was excellent. The business I selected was very responsive, good communicators, reasonably priced, and they completed the job very fast. I was able to get the work done within a few days and support a new local small business in the process. Outstanding Service for both consumer and small business!

Original review: June 10, 2019

Came out listened to my concerns, great people, easy to work with, job done on time and on budget. Replaced soffits and fascia on my house, looks great, would always use again. You do not find companies like this anymore. Thank you.

Original review: June 10, 2019

HomeAdvisor provided a quick response/recommendation to my inquiry/request about solar hot water heater contractors in my area. They followed up right away with inquiries about status & offering helpful suggestions. I am not that computer savvy, but their interaction was easy for me to follow.

Original review: June 10, 2019

From recommending Pros for the projects that I want to worked to the selection/hiring process and to the conclusion of the project, HomeAdvisor continued to follow-up with me via emails. I really do appreciate it and felt the support is always there and not being let left all alone.

Original review: June 10, 2019

The HomeAdvisor gave us the opportunity to have our project done fast with the help of reliable people to work with. Mike and Brandon of Loyalty Landscaping & Handyman Services are punctual and very professional in dealing with their customers. They didn't waste time, start immediately once they arrive and finished the job in 2 hours. Needless to say they didn't waste our time too.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I received a prompt reply to my request and the service they recommended was excellent. I would use this service again. The recommendations were based on prior feedback which made the decision easier. This service makes it easier to find a contractor for whatever project needs to be done.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I was at a loss on how to get a huge hot tub removed from my father-in-law's place. The company recommended by HomeAdvisor was close by and did excellent work. They came on time and removed the debris promptly, very professional and pricing was very reasonable. Overall very pleased with the outcome of the hired company. Would highly recommend the company to anyone needing junk/debris removed.

Original review: June 10, 2019

Built a wrap around walk way and 38x13 composite deck. Installed white railings on the sides. Worked all day and on the weekends to finish in the 4 days they said they would. Came and cleaned after project was complete.

Original review: June 10, 2019

Stamped and colored concrete patio - It was stamped and colored an orange, brown, red and yellow stain and then 2 coats of sealer were applied.... WOW... I am completely flabbergasted with the results. The impact on my senses is unbelievable. I am really impressed with the workmanship and the terrific guys that accomplished this task. Nuff said!

Original review: June 8, 2019

The followup was great ensuring a call to see had I used one of the contractors identified and was I satisfied. There is a good network of capable contractors willing to reply to your requests. I have looked for some other contractors now thru HomeAdvisor as I consider other work.

Original review: June 7, 2019

Richard **, owner of Premier Connections did an excellent job of installing a highly effective TV antenna in the attic above the garage. He was very knowledgeable, efficent, and accurate in the work he did for us. I highly recommend him as a technical individual who can install high quality antennas and do it in a very quick time at a very fair price.

Original review: June 7, 2019

Kitchen light fixture replacement, kitchen faucet replacement and garbage disposal replacement labor only cost $700.00. The parts and garbage disposal, faucet (Kitchen) is separate, I bought the parts. I have multiple contractors call to bid for my project is very convenient that I can choose who can work for my project the best thing is I am not in a bind with the contractors bidding for the work.

Original review: June 7, 2019

They are good, my only bone of contention is that that prices they make me think things will cost are way lower than what they actually cost. Some of the pros I found through them were good, but some wanted what I considered way too much money for their work.

Original review: June 7, 2019

This was quick and easy. Needed someone ASAP. Went through HomeAdvisor last night and the work was done the next morning by 9 AM. So glad we used HomeAdvisor and will definitely use them again the next time we need a professional.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I went on HomeAdvisor about 5:30 pm, listed what we needed, and within 1/2 hour got a call back from Low Cost Plumbing and he was at our home within 30 minutes. He completed the job quickly, and gave us a great warranty. Would definitely use him again, and will always go to Home Advisor before looking anywhere else.

Original review: June 7, 2019

Using HomeAdvisor is a waste of time. Over the past 2 years I have requested contractors through this site. 1 or 2 responded after they told me there were numerous contractors interested in doing the work. You're better off going to Lowe's or Home Depot and look for contractors buying materials for their jobs. At least you get to talk to a person.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I needed a sprinkler installation pro, HomeAdvisor gave several options to choose from, followed up with who I chose and also asked if I needed more references. The pro I chose did an excellent job with a great price, I will be using HomeAdvisor for all my future projects!

Original review: June 6, 2019

HomeAdvisor allowed me to sit back and let contractors and roofers compete for my project, which was great because the stress of finding a quality and affordable company search me out. The process was simple and the only hard part was telling companies thank you, but no thank you.

Original review: June 6, 2019

Install new refrigerated air system on time, on schedule, and on budget. I would definitely recommend this business to a friend. They provided all the right options to fit my budget. They went the extra mile to clean up and seal the old location of the existing swamp cooler.

Original review: June 6, 2019

Needed a person to mow my lawn every two week. I was given a list of 3 mowing services and said that they would contact me. The one I chose called me the same day and it was a holiday. I worked out a schedule with him right then and he's mowed my yard twice so far with great results!!

Original review: June 6, 2019

I am glad to have HomeAdvisor here for me to help me find the right person for the job that I need work done. Never had any problems with homeadvisor nearby with their customer service people standing by to let me know that they are there for me in case I need extra help.

Original review: June 6, 2019

We have used contractors recommended by HomeAdvisor twice. Our first project was for a garage and the second was several years later for a bathroom renovation. We gave both contractors 5 stars. Home Advisor is the best for finding outstanding services in the area.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I have been using Home Advisor for years, but have noticed that I am getting fewer and fewer contractor responses. I recently requested landscaping help and four contractors came up, but none responded. Other jobs are getting responses, but not as many as I would like to do comparisons.

Original review: June 6, 2019

It was easy setting up an account and then finding contractors. I was able to get a couple of bids and chose the company that fit what I needed. My husband and I are quite pleased with HomeAdvisor and will use it again as needs arise.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I used Tareq from HomeAdvisor and we had an excellent experience. Instead of replacing the AC systems at high costs as our former contractor wanted. Tareq repaired our system very well and quickly. We had a very good experience with Home Advisor.

HomeAdvisor Company Information