It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.40/5
Based on 2,392 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

HomeAdvisor is a digital marketplace connecting millions of homeowners with the company’s vast network of service professionals to complete home improvement projects. Homeowners can find and vet local, prescreened home service professionals; view average home project costs using True Cost Guide; and instantly book appointments online and more.

HomeAdvisor Gallery (4)
Top Workplaces 2014
Top 100 Digital COmpanies in Colorado
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

19723 HomeAdvisor Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

After calling them, Harrison was immediately giving advice about how soon he could give me an estimate. The price was very good and the work was exceptional. He was able to finish the project without any problems. Felt very at ease dealing with him. Very professional and personal to deal with. Unlike most companies.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

The site is User Friendly and had estimates within 5 minutes. I have used this site before and will continue to do so as I have had nothing but positive things to say about Home Advisor. The Technicians for my projects have been very knowledgeable and very courteous.

Wayne

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

They were prompt and did an excellent job. I had 7 trees trimmed and they trimmed and did a very good job of cleaning up after. I would recommend this service to anyone. They are a good company and worked well together.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

I saw a rat run across my back fence and I am having a gopher problem. This website was easy to use and made local suggestions for a service provider. Once I completed the inquiry the provider contacted me within 10 minutes. He is very professional and prices are reasonable. I would use this site again and have no problem recommending it to everyone.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

I have used HomeAdvisor for several projects. If the recommended pros responded, I found them to be very professional and hired them. I have been very satisfied with the pros that I hired. In some cases I had no response at all from the pros suggested by Home Advisor.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeAdvisor?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

Highly recommend James **'s company! I had seen that his company was rated highly on Home Advisor. Also, one of my neighbors had used his services and recommended him. After my project was complete, they work on several others in our neighborhood.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I saw your ad on tv. Needing home repairs and trying to find who to call and are they any good was holding me back. Then I heard your jingle. I typed in Home Advisor just to see what it was all about. I selected reseal driveway and you gave me a pro. Shortly thereafter the driveway is finished, the back patio is gone and I'm thinking what to get done this week.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

Clogged Toilet. As you might expect, I needed this problem fixed immediately, if not sooner. Using HomeAdvisor, a courteous, professional drain specialist was located and the problem was fixed within about an hour after my initial contact with HomeAdvisor. Great job! Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

He did an excellent and thorough job and I was quite pleased with the results. I will definitely use his service again in the future. HomeAdvisor was a big help - I was able to select the right company for my needs with confidence.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I used this service to find a company to pour a concrete slab to place my camper on. Not very many options were presented, probably due to the rural location of the job, but I did find someone to do the job.

HomeAdvisor Company Information