4.40/5
Based on 2,073 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

HomeAdvisor is a digital marketplace connecting millions of homeowners with the company’s vast network of service professionals to complete home improvement projects. Homeowners can find and vet local, prescreened home service professionals; view average home project costs using True Cost Guide; and instantly book appointments online and more.

HomeAdvisor Gallery (4)
Top Workplaces 2014
Top 100 Digital COmpanies in Colorado
A-BBB Rating
View More View More

HomeAdvisor Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I used HomeAdvisor to find a roofing company I found the website very user friendly. I was able to get three potential bidders in just seconds. All three contacted me right away. This was a great experience and I highly recommended it.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Roganbulit contractor did an excellent job repairing the cracked ceiling. Extremely neat, clean and honest. I highly recommend Home Advisor was easy to use and I was contacted immediately by multiple contractors. I will recommend Home Advisor for all your contractor searches.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Have used it several times, and have found some reliable companies or individuals through this service. The fact that it is a free service is also a big factor in my satisfaction. Having a service like this available, especially when you have just moved into a new community and don't have a network of friends and associates to rely on, is invaluable.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I have used this service a few times for home repairs and have not been disappointed. I have been impressed with the network and quality of service companies. I'm adding this resource as my first stop when looking for services.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I had a newer antenna but never got good pictures and never was able to get the original installer to come back. Robert was able to fix the problem and now I have GREAT picture with antenna only! No need for a new antenna, just a booster on the one I have.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeAdvisor?

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

House insulation project. Home Advisory had sent me two companies. I contacted both companies and received estimates. Both were very professional and responsive. They were responsive and followed up to ensure I had enough contractors to make a good decision. I will use Home Advisory for my next project.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Was given 3 companies and selected all to be contacted. First response was within minutes. Set up meeting that day and elected to go with them. Home Advisor followed up with a call to assess my progress. Very satisfied with installer and HA service.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

Septic Repair. Checked for suppliers. Asked 3 for quote. Got one good provider. Arrived on time. Worked quickly. Did a great job. Site was very helpful. Got rough estimates of job costs. Provider was able to do less. Saved two-thirds of project estimate.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

We needed to find a plumber due to a broken water heater. Was a bit overwhelming at first with responses, but once we "got the hang of it", we were pleased how easy it made it for us to find the right company/person for the job.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

Home Advisor was very thorough and prompt in finding me a company that could do my tree removal job, they gave me three choices and all three came back with quotes so that I could chose the one to do my job. They called me to make sure that everything was ok, good follow through, thanks for everything, I would use Home Advisor again for the next project!

HomeAdvisor Company Information