It's that easy Request Information
2.92/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

At Home Warranty of America, Inc. we have built our business on simplifying the lives of our customers and helping them immediately, in times of great need and uncertainty. We strive to always offer our customers fast, easy solutions with our network of qualified service technicians.

Home Warranty of America specializes in home warranty plans, real estate, home sellers warranty, appliance warranty, and home protection plans. Whether you are planning to sell your home, buy a new one, or just staying in your home, we can save you money and time, and bring you peace of mind when you need it most. Get a free quote from us today!

BBBB Rating
View More View More

1893 Home Warranty of America Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 4 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

Thank for everything Mr. Sam **. I appreciate the time, patience and clarification. Glad to know that everything is going to be okay if anything happens. This experience made me feel like family. GREAT JOB.

Get expert buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Our realtor paid part of the Home Warranty of America and then we had to utilize it because of two little problems. We had a claim for the counter microwave. I tried and got in contact with the installer but he could only come out and put it in. They couldn't do the measurements so we had to do it ourselves. Then we got the new vent for the shroud and then found out it wasn't needed. If only the installer came out earlier, he could have seen that situation but other than that, he was very good. They were quite professional and were recommended. The claim went on quite a while but it finally got settled. Then we had a water heater problem and we paid part of it. Other than that, we're fairly satisfied with everything and that's why we renewed with them.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I go on the Home Warranty of America website to submit a claim and it’s very user-friendly. Also, the technicians that have come out to my home are good overall.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Home Warranty of America was the one-year warranty provider of the home I bought. We've had them for five years now and it’s very easy to submit a claim to them. I get a very quick response. They’re great to work with that’s why we’ve kept them for so long. Some of the technicians that came out have been good and some have been bad. The ones that were not so good, I contacted Home Warranty and they immediately, either the same day or next day, had another technician out and they never had a problem sending that. Home Warranty of America really cares about the customers. They even follow-up after the service has been completed to make sure that we are satisfied with the work that we had received. They’ve been very great at honoring their services and we’ve never had a problem with them. I renew every year with them because they back up their products and services.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I was not happy with the home warranty I was with. I searched and called and found Home Warranty of America. I went with them and everything has been fine since. I called them once for a clogged toilet problem and their contractor did his thing. Overall, I'm satisfied with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Warranty of America?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

The house that I bought originally came with a one-year home warranty with Home Warranty of America and I continued that on, and then I put it on my other house in New Mexico. The signing up process and submitting a claim were a piece of cake. I did several claims before and navigating the website was easy. It was very user-friendly. It was easy to interact as well with the contractors and they went about their business. And usually, it takes within the day for them to come out. Other than the last one, it was very quick. Everybody should have a home warranty. I acquired it for peace of mind especially if you have a catastrophe like when my hot water heater went out. That was $1400 out of pocket immediately. But with Home Warranty of America, it didn't cost me anywhere near that much.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I called in Thursday 1-10-19 to do a claim on a water leak. I was informed that they did not have any plumbers in my area in contract and that they would call me when they got one. So I called back Friday morning still no help. Keep in mind my water bill is going to be through the roof. Today is Sunday still nobody has reached out to me. I want my monthly premium refunded and help on my water bill. These people do not care about their customers. I have called them everyday. I have spoken with Edgar, Carlos, Alexander and Sallie from the president's office and a Lashonda who was rude. And I'm still waiting on a call from Sallie which she said she would call me back Friday but no call. I'm so disappointed because I have had them for 4 years since I bought my house but this is it. I am going to cancel my policy because my water has been leaking since Thursday and they never tried to call me back or reach out to.

I would advise everybody to really check your policy out because HWA will leave you high and dry. I'm thinking about getting in contact with my Attorney General here and BBB. This really sucks for me. Now I'm going to have to get my leak fixed on my own while I was paying 60 bucks a month for nothing to them. So I wouldn't advise no one to use them. My thing is if you don't have plumbers in contract, if you have a customer with a leak find a plumber and pay so your customers don't have to go through the hell I'm going through. It's just a messed up situation and I'm pissed!!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I’m a 33-year real estate agent. I write policies for Home Warranty all of the time, and I have them on all of my property. I liked the accessibility to their rep and now they have the concierge for agents, which is a plus. Phoebe from HWA was very personable and helpful. I started writing the HWA policies when they came into our area and I decided to stick with them. And since then, we have had another person in the south and she’s wonderful. I called her twice at a closing within the last three months and she was Johnny-on-the-spot and helped me out to get that done easily. I’ve had much better luck lately with HWA. In the years past, it was difficult with them. But over the last year, it has been great.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Please avoid this company at all costs. I had what should have been a fairly easy claim for a water heater. The service providers sent are unreliable and don't return phone calls to deal with issues. I had to call the warranty to get them to return a phone call. The service provider made a repair and in the process created another issue. After numerous phone calls and a second visit from another of their service providers, the company is denying claim. The service provider damaged my water heater and the company will not take responsibility for the repair. The company does everything they can to exclude coverage. In terms of service, I was promised calls back several times and I always had to initiate all contact as there was no follow-up from anyone at the company. Find another provider and be sure to read the fine print.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I contacted Home Warranty of America and explained to them that I have an A/C company that I want to do the work at my house. They told me to have that A/C company contact them to become a Vendor. The A/C company contacted them over several months, submitted all kinds of paperwork and then nothing back from Home Warranty of America.

The A/C company reached out a few times and never got phone calls back from Home Warranty of America. I needed a new a/c unit, so I called Home Warranty of America and explained to them what was going on. I got told they needed to send one of their HVAC people out to confirm what needed to be done. I was also told that after I pay their HVAC company the $100.00, I would not get reimburse for the replacement of a new system unless I got that A/C company to do the replacement. I explained again that I have an A/C company that I like and if I got another company to replace the unit after their people confirmed it was bad, why wouldn't they pay the other company to replace it. Their response was because they are not a vendor. NEVER WILL RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AND WILL TELL PEOPLE TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Choice Home Warranty is much better!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I’ve always had a home warranty since I purchased my first home 30 years ago. Home Warranty of America covers much more than the other companies did. I purchase Home Warranty in October and they said that it Starts now. Then all of a sudden we had the Indian summer where it got 90 degrees outside and the air condition unit wasn’t cooling. So I said, "Since I have this Home Warranty, and it's already effective, I'll just give them a call and see if somebody can come out and repair it." But they denied it because they said that they thought it was pre-existing. But it was working through the summer and I had it maintained. I just haven't had it on for a while because it has been really cool temperatures for September.

The rep that I talked to was nasty while helping me as if I was trying to steal something. I said, "Well, had I known there was a 30-day waiting period, I wouldn't have called you. I would have called another company.” I was gonna cancel and the Regional Manager intervened and asked me not to do that. But I still had to come out of pocket and got it fixed.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

These people do nothing but give you the runaround when you call them. They sent a guy out that stayed 5 minutes and did nothing and has not come back and will not answer the phone. They keep telling me they cannot find anyone else. We have been 10 days with clogged pipes and a backed up septic. They found a loophole not to fix our heater.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

It's our second year with Home Warranty of America and our first year experience was good. We called in for a claim and we got a young lady who took it. They told me that they had assigned the claim to a garage store company and they would be calling us. The contractors were quick and they called the next day. When the guy came out, he said it was a spring that was up at the top of the thing but that wasn't covered under my warranty. It was 450 bucks for that spring. We had to pay 375 for the spring and labor and then $75 for the HWA fee.

When my wife told the rep that the spring had broken, the rep should have explained what was and wasn't covered. I looked at our warranty when I got it, but it was a lot of pages of small print so I didn't see that the springs weren't covered. The reps also told us that the only thing that was covered when a garage door quits are the two cables in the garage door opener and the door itself and the springs were not. But that spring had broken five years ago and they fixed and paid for it so I am a little disillusioned. I looked at our old warranty with American Home Shield and they would have covered it. The pricing between the two companies was about the same but HWA was a little bit less money. But I am not very happy and I'm not sure if I'll renew with HWA.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

This company doesn’t even deserve 1 star. The downstairs of my house flooded on December 8th. I called HWA requesting a plumber shortly after the flood. I was given a plumber to contact ithat was supposedly a 24 hour emergency plumber. This was clearly not the case. After several phone calls trying to find a 24 hour emergency plumber, 2 days with no water and wasting so much of my time calling the claims department, finally, the claims department granted me permission to find my own plumber. Why this was not the case from the beginning, is still a mystery. NOTE: HWA does not have one single plumber that works 24/7 in my area. Yet every number they provided me was “24 Hour Emergency Plumbers”.

Timothy **, Customer Care and Concierge, called me on December 9th. This was 31 hours later. He assured me everything was going to be fine and I was approved to find my own plumber. He also told me I could email my “Paid In Full Invoice” to him and Andrea, his assistant, and I would promptly be reimbursed. Not the case at all.

I contacted a reputable local plumber in my area. After they arrived, we called HWA for approval for the plumber to do the repairs. The Claims Department gave the approval for the cost and the repairs to be done. Shortly after I paid the invoice in full, I forward a copy to Timothy ** and his assistant, Andrea. Two days later, Andrea called me to “offer me a payout”. My invoice total was $405.40. This was after a $40.00 discount was offered from the plumbing company, because the plumber didn’t make it out to my house until 12 hours after the specified time. Andrea offered to pay me $120 less than what the invoice total was. Are you kidding me? Claims approved the vendor and the amount for the repair. I saved $40 and they still want to offer me $120 less?

I sent an email to Timothy **, since he stated I could contact him anytime with any questions or concerns regarding my claim. I didn’t hear anything back from him. No phone call, email, nothing. I sent another email on December 21st, fourteen days after my initial flood. Still, no response. I sent another email on January 2nd, 26 days after the initial flood. He finally responded back to my email with the following: "Sorry for not replying I will be on it shortly. I will call to give advisement on what is up?"

I never heard back from him again, so I sent another email on January 3rd. He has yet to respond back to me. I contacted the claims department and requested to speak to someone in charge. I explained my situation, and the claims rep said she contacted the manager, but he was on another call assisting another customer. The rep assured me the manager would call me back right away. This was 9 days ago. NO ONE, I mean NO ONE has called me back. I still have yet to get paid for my claim and, the company loves their customers so much, my phone is ringing off the hook for someone to help me resolve my concerns. NOT!

I filled out a customer service survey on January 3rd about my experience. Even after all that I have been through, and took the time to complete my concerns in a survey, guess what??!! Yes, no one has yet to call me, I want my money I am entitled to. I paid for the warranty plan in full. They have my money, so now I am just another customer they can steal money from!!! There is a lot of reputable home warranty companies out there. Do your research before throwing your money away on a company that cares absolutely nothing about the customer.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I receive the warranty from my realtor when I bought the house. I have had several things go wrong and they send someone out. $100 for the service call for them to say it is not covered. I have spent hundreds of dollars and they have covered one thing and it was barely repaired. This company should be forced out of business because they are a total scam.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

When we were in the process of purchasing our house, our real estate agent signed us up with Home Warranty of America and we had a good experience, so we stuck with it. Filing a claim was pretty easy. I'd call the 1-800 number and there were a couple of prompts at first, but then I'd eventually get to a person and tell them what's going on. They would assign somebody and occasionally, it would take a while to get somebody assigned.

The most recent claim we had was the longest time we waited for a contractor to come. There was something that we needed fixed and the contractor that was assigned to us was kind of a flake and he cancelled on us twice. Eventually, we had to call back HWA and got reassigned to somebody else. But other than that, that's normally not what happens. Usually, the first person who gets assigned comes on out and takes care of the thing. All the people that have done work at our house that we've gotten through y'all have been professional. Having a warranty on our property is a good idea, especially since my home is older. We had no clue what was gonna go out.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

We’ve had our house for nine years, and we got Home Warranty of America when we bought the house. We’ve had some things done to the house and it has all been fine. When our air conditioner went out the first time. The contractor came, checked it, and then they replaced it. We paid the fee for them to come out, which was $75 at that time. Now, it’s $100 when they come out. It must’ve been in the summer, and they were quick to get out and do it. Since then, the air conditioner has been fine. When we file a claim, we do it online normally. Someone typically calls us the same day or the day after, and they set up a time to come. We like the people who have come out and the ones that we’ve had seemed like reliable people.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Home Warranty of America was pretty good up until the fan deal. And then, we had a washing machine that blew up on us and we also had a problem with that claim. For the fan, I sent them a letter showing them exactly what we did. I showed them a picture of the fan. They gave me a company to call. I called the people but they never showed up. So I called HWA back and they said, "Go ahead and get the fan yourself, have it installed and send us an invoice." I did everything they asked for but I never heard from them. They never sent me my reimbursement for my fan. It was pathetic. I still have them, but it's not the best relationship I've ever had.

Home Warranty of America should answer their calls, take care of their customers and not put them off. Half of the people I talked to, I can't understand what they were saying. They had to hire foreigners or maybe they call from a foreign country. HWA still takes my payments out of my check every month, but I wouldn’t recommend them to anybody. If I have a contract with somebody, I want them to honor that contract and Home Warranty doesn't.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

Ok everyone I love to do this. I've had a contract now with Home Warranty of America for 7 months never put in a claim until now. My septic is now backing up in my home. I needed service 3 days ago for septic pumping which I have on my contract. I called 3 days ago, several times talked to 7 different people on the phone most of which are hard to understand through their accent from another country.

Now this is the 3rd day. No return calls from this company. First time they said they have no one available I can get someone on my own. I made the first call I found someone to come, the next day. I called home warranty of America back say to them I found someone so you call them to get it authorized so I don't want to pay upfront because the reimbursement process takes forever. So she said give the name and number of the company I found to come and pump the rant and I will call them to get it authorized, I said ok. Never heard back so I call them 4 more times each time they said I will escalate this to our team. Never heard back from Home Warranty of America. So now it's been 3 days. Never heard back from them and the company never heard from them and there coming today to pump it. We haven't been able to flush toilets and no baths. Can't run water for 3 days. I will pay for the pumping today out of my pocket.

After today I'm done with Home Warranty of America, and will pursue a reimbursement for my monthly payments of 65.00 for the past 7 months. I will advise everyone to look somewhere else for your home warranty and do not choose home warranty of america. I have a really great attorney. You pay monthly payments then when you need service you don't get it. I've never had a claim before, ONLY 1 time and this is what I pay for. Now it's more damage because I waited 3 days for the service. Look somewhere else everyone do not choose home warranty of america, the worst of the worst.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I live in an older house and I have Home Warranty of America on it. Their 13 months and their $60 fee made me go with them. Signing up for the warranty was easy and most of their reps were on top of things. I call whenever I need to submit a claim and the contractors that HWA has sent me have been excellent. I've always had good luck with HWA and I'm a firm believer of them. I'm a real estate agent and whenever I sell a house, the buyers get an HWA warranty.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Keep in mind... This is not my first Rodeo when it comes to any Home Warranty Coverage, from any company. Home Warranty of American takes the Top Ten List of useless services providers promising soup to nuts coverage for expensive home repair costs. When they say... "We've Got You Covered". I think they are referring to the first party... "Themselves"! Since moving into our home several months ago, we have submitted (4) Four claims. Only the dishwasher claim went through.

Claim #1: Electrical – Not Covered. Claim #2: Dishwasher – Covered, but took several weeks to finalize for a $100 payment…for $60 part. Claim #3: Water well – Not Covered. HWA said they did not have a service provider in the area, so they instructed me to hire my own contractor. So I did. I hired the contractor who has serviced our home since 1939. Yes! This company has been in business since 1939! “Well”… This must have been a pretty technical problem!? FYI. It’s a well, not rocket science! A water well is very simple thing. You have a pump, a tank, and a pressure switch. The pressure switch was replaced in less than a hour, two men...$200.00. HWA would not pay! Really!

Claim #4: Septic – Not Covered. HWA provided several providers for me to contact. I contact all of them. No one returned my calls…as sewage was backing up into my house. Certain things we can wait for in life… “**” coming into my home is not one of them. Just a question. What happens if your heat goes out in the middle of the winter. Are you expected to wait a week to have one of their “handyman” providers possibly get back to you!? To all fellow homeowners thinking about these “Home Warranty Policies”… Save Your Money!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I've had Home Warranty of America for a little over a year now. I've had three claims and the companies have called me to come and do the repairs. I’m satisfied. My furnace had quit a couple of times. Then I also had an issue with my air conditioner and for that, HWA sent someone out within hours. I also had a leak in the pipe above my water heater and after I called HWA, the plumber called me right back. It didn't take very long at all. He came out and fixed the leak almost immediately.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

We had a claim for a toilet and although I was fine with Home Warranty of America, I was not happy with the plumbing company that came out. The plumber was super nice but they didn’t fix the problem. They had to come back a second time basically to tell me that the problem was our construction-grade toilets and that there was not anything that they could do. The solution was basically to replace all the toilets in the house with better toilet. But the toilet seems to be working now so the problem was resolved after coming out twice. The second plumber said that on that one toilet in the basement, we have to hold the handle down longer than we do. Nonetheless, I wasn’t happy to have to take off work twice to deal with the plumbing issue. But that really wasn’t HWA. I don’t really hold it against them. I take it as the plumber, not my warranty company. Stuff like that happens.

Also, after I had initiated the claim online initially, the company never called so then I had to call and follow up. Someone told me that that plumbing company was notoriously non-responsive and they’ve had issues with them. I don’t know why HWA would continue to use them. But it might’ve been the second plumber who said it so maybe it was a plumber knocking another plumber. I’m not super happy. But the warranty company seems fine and the price is fine as well.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

I would rate this company ZERO stars if I could. Our upstairs HVAC stopped working. I called Home Warranty of America to get the unit fixed since it is covered under a 13 month policy that we acquired when we purchased our home. The representatives are very difficult to understand first of all. They recommended three separate vendors in my area to come fix the heat pump. I asked the representative if I could not have the technician that had installed a heat pump at our previous house come and do the work and he informed me that this was not an option. He assured me that ONE of the companies that he gave to me to choose from was a four star company. After a long conversation of him repeating the names of the companies because I could not understand what he was saying I finally was abler to research the businesses that YOUR company recommended.

The reviews were all negative... especially when dealing with a home warranty situation. All of them had reviews that stated they didn't show up when they were supposed to... They did poor work... Unprofessional... and on and on. Now I am 100% sure that the bosses at Home Warranty of America would NOT let someone into their home that they didn't trust. So I called them back again and again asked why they would recommend businesses that did poor work to come into my home to fix my HVAC. No one could give me an answer. They just kept reassuring me that they only dealt with vendors that provided good service and did good work!!! Well according to all the negative reviews that are available this is a lie!!!

I called Home Warranty of America AGAIN... and was finally told that I could use my own technician but he would have to call in with the claim and contract numbers and give a list of repairs to the representative and work out a price reimbursement. He did this and was on the phone with Home Warranty for HOURS agreeing on a price. Finally a price was agreed upon... around $1100.00. He came the next day and fixed the unit in a very timely manner and it is working perfectly now!!!

When I submitted the invoice that THIS COMPANY negotiated with my technician along with a copy of the check for payment in full I was informed that I would only be reimbursed $430.00... less than half of the agreed upon amount!!! I asked why he had to call in and haggle overpricing if they had no intention off paying the amount. The representative was rude and I was pretty much told too bad and asked how I wanted my reimbursement. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy. It is a horrible company to work with and a money racket. Apparently they would rather send crooks and unprofessional people into your home to do bad work rather than to have the work done correctly the first time. I will definitely be switching warranty companies. This is a very poor company that does not care about their customers.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

Once you get past the claim approval process, the experience seems okay. But during the approval process, it seems like everything is done to disapprove the claim. We had a problem with the hot water heater once and instead of knowing what the problem was, they wanted to know how many gallons it was, where it was located, and if it was this and that. They weren't gonna cover it. There was also one that I had with the microwave and it took about six months to get. We went back and forth then it got lost. I don't know what happened with it. They were supposed to get back on me but they didn't. Then I got back with them but then somebody else should handle it. It was very mismanaged. That was just one claim though. They've handled several claims that they've covered and the experience was very satisfactory. On stuff that they cover, the approval is quick. From the start to finish, it's usually handled within a week.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I got Home Warranty of America with my mortgage when I purchased my house. It was a good thing to have. So far, we have used it a couple times and we're happy with it. We had them send technicians to repair our hot water heater, sump pump, and a garbage disposal. When I submit a claim, either I call or go online. It's then taken cared of. In addition to that, navigating the website is easy to follow. They're also able to get the contractors to my property within a day. And the contractors they sent out were fine. They were professional and polite. Overall, having a warranty on your property is valuable because it gives you peace of mind knowing that if anything goes wrong, you have something that will take care of the problem. I would recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

We've had Home Warranty of America for about a year. We had it back in Oregon and we were happy with it back there before we moved to Colorado two years ago. We recently had a replacement stove which was under warranty. The people that came out to check the stove originally took a long time. I had to call in a couple of times to see what was happening. The first stove was picked up. They left the replacement stove, I looked at it and it was not self-cleaning. It was a wrong kind of stove and it was my fault. They left it there and said, "Don't use it." I put a towel over the whole thing. We never used it, and we ordered the proper one. That took about a month. I was without any stove at all to use for a month and I had to use my toaster oven.

When they brought the newer stove out, they said they had no paperwork to pick up the other stove. We had to have HWA issue more paperwork. The pick-up people put the stove in the garage and it sat there for two weeks or so before the pick-up company came to pick it out. People had to use their brains to figure out that if they were gonna replace the stove, they had to pick up the other one, and we were upset about that. The whole experience lasted for about three months and it was ridiculous.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

We decided to get a home warranty since we’ve had things happen before within the first year, and Home Warranty of America was what was offered to us. One of the times that we called, our garage door was not closing and there was a spring that had to be replaced. We didn’t get reimbursed for it.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

The one time we used the warranty, it worked out really well. There was a leak in our heating ventilation and the technician came over the next day. We had a fine interaction too. He identified the problem quickly, went out to his truck, got some stuff and fixed the problem in less than 15 minutes. But when I tried to go online initially, I was not successful. For some reason, I was not able to submit the claim and ended up calling. That worked fine though. HWA saw to the contractor and when I looked the contractor up on Angie's List, they had good reviews. The repair they did has also been fine since then.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

The program has provided zero value for me. Every issue I have experienced with my home is not covered. My kitchen sink literally fell apart from the counter. I explained what happened and they told me it was covered, sent a plumber only to tell me it wasn't covered and charged me $70.

Home Warranty of America expert review by Michele Lerner

Home Warranty of America, Inc. (HWA) sells home warranties to protect owners from unexpected and expensive repairs. HWA was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Illinois.

• Plan options: HWA offers multiple plan options so customers can choose the plan that offers the coverage they want. They have plans specifically designed for new homebuyers, existing home owners and home sellers.

• Coverage option tool: Interested consumers can visit the HWA website to see all the plan options. They can also use the coverage option tool to see how adding or removing certain types of coverage will affect their premium.

• GreenPlus: HWA’s GreenPlus option lets consumers add coverage that will replace a broken appliance or system with an Energy Star certified one. This coverage must be added on to plans for a small additional monthly fee.

• Older homes: HWA covers homes and appliances regardless of their age, and they do not require an inspection before coverage begins. As long as appliances and systems are in good working order on the policy effective date, they are covered for general wear and tear.

• Maintenance guides: HWA’s website features several home maintenance guides to help owners keep up with small but necessary tasks. The site also includes informational videos.

• Best for: first-time homebuyers, owners of older homes, home sellers and real estate professionals.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Home Warranty of America Company Information