2. Homeowners
  3. Home Warranties
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.31/5

At Home Warranty of America, Inc. we have built our business on simplifying the lives of our customers and helping them immediately, in times of great need and uncertainty. We strive to always offer our customers fast, easy solutions with our network of qualified service technicians.

Home Warranty of America specializes in home warranty plans, real estate, home sellers warranty, appliance warranty, and home protection plans. Whether you are planning to sell your home, buy a new one, or just staying in your home, we can save you money and time, and bring you peace of mind when you need it most. Get a free quote from us today!

BOTTOM LINE

Home Warranty of America provides advanced coverage options at a reasonable rate. While it can take up to 48 hours to schedule a service, benefits like ENERGY STAR certified appliance upgrades really set the company apart.

PROS

• ENERGY STAR appliance upgrades
  • High coverage limits
  • Nationwide coverage

CONS

• Service scheduling wait time

Top Home Warranty of America Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Warranty of America?

Submitting a claim to HWA is very simple and easy. Everybody has been professional, and they usually give a time when the contractor will contact us. I’m very satisfied with them. The warranty is worth the money.

I just call them and they send quality people out, and they take care of it. The techs don't give up. They keep going until they get the thing fixed, and that's greatly appreciated. If it was something major like a washing machine or air conditioning, they would make it happen that day.

Home Warranty of America plans

Home Warranty of America has been protecting homeowners, buyers and sellers for decades. They have multiple coverage options, so customers can choose what best suits their needs. They offer warranties in 49 states (excluding California) with a trusted network of service professionals nationwide. For existing homeowners, Home Warranty of America offers two levels of coverage.

• Premier: The Premier plan is the most affordable plan for existing homeowners and covers over 20 major household systems and appliances. You can also add on optional coverage for extra individual items such as well pumps, stand-alone refrigerators and more.
  • Premier Plus: The Premier Plus plan covers all major systems and appliances. It includes their Premium Coverage option at no extra cost, which adds 25 additional items, like plumbing fixtures and toilet replacement.

Both of these plans have 13-month warranty periods. You’ll also have the option of adding GreenPlus, which qualifies customers to replace their old appliances with energy-efficient models, and OrangePlus, which covers additional components and services, including water softeners and re-key.

In addition, Home Warranty of America also offers home warranty plans for those buying or selling a home. Under these plans, coverage options may vary by state. 13-month coverage contracts are available with Gold, Platinum or Diamond Plans that each have optional sellers’ and buyers’ coverages. It’s important to note that these plans can only be purchased by a real estate agent.

Home Warranty of America cost

The average cost of Home Warranty of America’s coverage is $41–$54 per month for existing homeowners. Costs vary based on the trade call service fee option chosen ($75 or $100) as well as any add-on protections.

PlanService call feeAverage monthly cost
Premier Plan$75$44.62
$100$41.15
Premier Plus$75$53.46
$100$50.38

Home Warranty of America provides 13-month terms, compared with other home warranty companies who only have 12-month contracts. We find their prices to be pretty fair overall and the cost about average when it comes to industry standards. The higher of their two service call fee options is on the pricier side at $100, but not out of average range for the industry, which is $60–$125..

Home Warranty of America coverage

The Premier plan provides production for the following items:

• Built-in microwaves
  • Washers/dryers
  • Water heaters
  • Whirlpool bathtubs
  • Air conditioning

The Premier Plus plan is the more comprehensive choice for existing homeowners to consider. The plan covers everything included in the Premier Plan plus additional items including increased toilet replacement protection, plumbing fixtures, faucets and showerheads.

Optional add-on coverage is available at an extra cost for the following items:

ItemCost per month
Pool/spa combo, saltwater pools$11.54
Roof leak repair, septic tank pumping$3.85
Second refrigerator, stand-alone freezer$2.69
SEER/R-410A modifications$5.77
Septic system$3.86
Well pump$6.54

Home Warranty of America also offers two add-on packages:

The GreenPlus add-on includes coverage to upgrade appliance replacements with ENERGY STAR qualified products. Includes dishwashers, refrigerators, clothes washers, heating system replacement and water heaters.

The OrangePlus add-on includes coverage for water softeners and re-key, provides the removal of defective equipment at no extra charge and increases coverage limits for the following items:

• Code Violations/Permits up to $250
  • Professional Series Appliances up to $2,000
  • Toilet Replacement up to $600

Home Warranty of America Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Warranty of America?

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

Home Warranty of America did a good job at replacing my dishwasher that went out in the first year I had them. So, I renewed my coverage. The claim submission experience could be a little better. They say that in the area I live in, company-wise, they're very short-handed on who they can use to provide the services to their customers. The only company that they use to service this area is Sears which is terrible when it comes to their appliance repairs. HWA almost lost me as a customer after the first year because of what I got put through by having to use Sears Appliance over the dishwasher. They made things a little bit better though and after three weeks of battling with the situation, they cashed me out and allowed me to purchase my own dishwasher.

The Sears techs did not know what they were doing. They came out to replace parts on my gas range top and they didn't even ask if it was propane or natural gas. They just diagnosed it, ordered the parts, and when the parts came, they put them in. I went to the kitchen later that evening and turned my burner on. The flames shot up at least 8 inches in the air. My hair is shoulder-length and if I hadn't jumped back, I would have burned my hair and my face. I told HWA that the Sears service guys will never set foot in my house ever again and that if they don't have another way to offer me to use the warranty, then I'd be canceling.

HWA told me that I can do the cash-out option each time. But, what I would have to do is choose my appliance company, send them out, pay the $100 deductible, figure out what's wrong with the item, have them submit the invoice, and then Home Warranty of America would determine whether or not they would replace it, or pay for the parts to be ordered and fixed. This is what I've done over the last two years because we had that issue with Sears. When I was able to bring out my own appliance repair person and submit the information to HWA, things have been perfectly fine.

I had my chosen appliance repair person come out and fix the range. They ordered the proper parts to switch it back to propane then it worked for another year. Then, my 18-year old oven stove decided to go poof. When that happened, I did the same thing. The same tech came and he estimated what was wrong with the range. The cost was going to be over $800 and I told HWA, "You're talking an 18-year-old stove. Why would we put $800 for the parts into a stove that I can go out and get one for $1,500? That doesn't make any sense." So they switched me over to the department that handles the cash-outs. The make and model of my stove sells from $1,400 to $3,000. HWA treated me very fairly and I was very impressed. The gentleman sent over the estimate and HWA got back in touch with me and said they were willing to cash me out for $2,500.

HWA gives me a choice between a paper check which can take up to three weeks or go with this company they work with called Tango which will send me a link where I can choose the gift card that I would like to have to purchase my new equipment. Tango deals with Home Depot and a bunch of other companies. I can go shopping for what I want, choose my stove, go back online, choose my gift card for where I'm going to purchase, and then things are instant. My gift card was there within three hours with $2,500. I do my order, walk up to the register, show them my phone and the girl there scans the barcode and puts the reference number in the register. That wipes off the gift card and the money goes straight to Home Depot. Then, my item is ordered and I set up a delivery date. The first two times I used HWA were not in my favor. But, they made a very good comeback.

Home Warranty of America response

Hello Jessica. Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed review. It means a lot when our customers share their experience. We place our customer experience and satisfaction as one of our top priorities, and your review reaffirms the constant efforts we put in every day. Lastly, we hope to continue earning your business leading into the future. Best regards, Tom/Digital Care.

Get buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

Claims through Home Warranty of America can be challenging at times. We're in lower Alabama, so it's kind of southwest corner and is about three miles from Dothan. They're going, "Where's Dothan?" While Dothan has a pretty good-sized city population, it's tough sometimes to get really good craftspeople out here. The air conditioners were the first thing they started working on and they'd come out here and charge it up, and then it wouldn't work. They'd come back and, "Well, looks like we leaked some Freon. We'll just put a little more in. You should be all right." I'd say, "What the hell is going on here? A refrigeration system's a balanced system. It does not leak coolant. So why are you having to come back? If you do it the first time right, you shouldn't have to come back." It finally got to the point where they replaced an air conditioning unit because they couldn't fix it. It was tedious. You had to keep going through that over and over.

Then, the replacement they're going to put in wasn't as high a quality as when they were replacing. When you've got a carrier system, they're putting in something that looks like it goes on a mobile home. I learned to complain the correct way, and once we got through the air conditioner thing, any of the further claims, we just told them right upfront, "No." Then, the adjuster got a bit more reasonable about it. So, it's better now, but it was a little rocky at the beginning. When it comes to replacements, I can give them model numbers, make and serial numbers. Whoever's on the phone should be able to recognize that, "This is a quality unit we're replacing."

I made the mistake of adding some coverage that I didn't need once. We're on a septic system and they said, "Well, we can go ahead and do a septic pump." I went ahead and added that. About a year later, I've already re-upped once with the septic pump on it, and I don't have one. It was a challenge to get that undone. I had the renewal come up and the renewal person said, "Well, I don't do that." I said, "Well, can you forward me to the person who does?" The person went, "I really don't know." That was one time I threatened to let it lapse, and then he got it off.

We talked about two big issues. Something I would suggest a new one to this sort of coverage would be to ask who their companies are. Who are they gonna call to come out and fix your machine say your air conditioning goes out. Are they going to have ABC Electric and Refrigeration come out here and fix it or are they going to do somebody that's been voted best in the area for the last 10 years? We never get those guys. We've seldom had the same company twice. But I've renewed with Home Warranty of America, so that means I must be fairly happy.

Home Warranty of America response

Hello Mike. Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed review. We are constantly improving our customer care, and your feedback is essential to that process. And know, we are increasing our efforts to affiliate with a variety of service providers to deliver a smooth process. We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. Likewise, please apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Have a happy and safe holiday. Regards, Tom/Digital Care.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

I renewed with Home Warranty of America and my experience was good. Their sales reps have been all right and everything goes well when I call. But the people that they use don't seem to have a sense of urgency to get there. For instance, my hot water heater went out and was leaking all over my basement floor. So, my carpet was soaked. The guy came out a day or two after I called, which was great. But he told me I needed a new hot water heater, that he could order it, and he'd have it by Friday, which was a few days away.

On that Friday, he was supposed to be at my house at 9:00 and when he didn't come, I called him. He said he had another job and he was not going to be out here for another week or so. Then, my blower on my heater went out and it was the middle of winter, so it was really cold. But again, the people couldn't come out for a week. I got four kids in the house and I can't have no heat. Since I'm in the construction business, I know a lot of people that own their own HVAC and plumbing businesses. So, I called them and asked if they could come fix it my heater. Then, I called Home Warranty and told them that I got someone that would come fix it. I gave them the company name and they said, right then and there, that they'd approve them. They told me to just send them their bill and I got reimbursed back for what I got done like I always have.

All in all, I've never had one of Home Warranty's guy do the work whenever I have a claim because they've always been two weeks out. And being a family of six, everything that's gone out are stuff that we use daily. But work-wise and as far as getting things done, all the local businesses that I've used have been amazing. Home Warranty's reps also handled things very well in terms of dealing with the people that they requested who didn't come out.

But they should have more variety of people that would come out to work on things. There was an instance when my oven went out and I called them. They got me on a schedule then, when I called the contractor and they scheduled my appointment, it was almost two weeks away. But I love my oven and I can't cook anything without it. So, I called Home Warranty again and they said they'd find someone else. They got Sears and they were supposed to come out on a Friday. I thought I could make that work for three days without having an oven, but then, they called me and said they had to reschedule until that following week.

So, I called a local company in the town that I live in. We have a small appliance repair in our town and their guy said he could come over the next afternoon to take a look at my oven. So, I called Home Warranty and let them know. They said that was fine and to just have them send the bill. So, the tech came, said that the issue was on my heating element, and put it on order. And within two days, he was back in my house and he put in it. So, if Home Warranty could use small companies around town to branch out to, that would be good.

Despite that, I'd tell anybody that buys a house to get some home warranty and I'd recommend Home Warranty. When my buddy bought a house, he didn’t buy a home warranty but I told him for almost two years that he needed to get it. And sure enough, his hot water heater went out and he had some plumbing issues. So, he paid a lot more than what he should have paid to do all the work. That's what the warranty is there for and we love it.

Home Warranty of America response

Hello Nathan. Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. It means so much when our customers share their experiences. And know, we are increasing our efforts to affiliates with a variety of service providers and being prepared for any unexpected situation might occur to our homeowners. We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. Have a wonderful day and stay safe! Regards, Tom/Digital Care.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

The only thing I was concerned about is I have my bank statements pulled up, and I told HWA that these months were paid for. The rep told me that I didn't pay for these months, which I pulled on my bank statements right in front of them. Then there was one month when he told me I didn't pay. I looked at that month, and I said, “Okay. My bank statement is saying here, ‘Home Warranty of America, Direct Energy took out this much on this day.’” He said, “Well, I don't see that here.” How can they not see what they take out of our accounts right then and there, and I just see it on my side?

And then he said, “Well, you could send me a bank statement.” Why do I have to send a bank statement of what you guys took out? Shouldn't they know what they are taking out of our accounts? They are obviously doing this direct take-out, so they should know exactly what money is taken out of my account. And he didn't know what date. He told me I didn't pay for this month and this month, which on my bank statement, it shows the payment has been taken out. I've been with Home Warranty of America the past five years and I never encountered this situation. It was ridiculous. I just went ahead and paid it because I hate the confrontation.

What gets me is how I started my new contract two months ago. HWA took out the regular payment these past two months. And then come August, they said my card was declined. But once I got my new card, I went ahead and called them and let them know. That was supposed to be corrected already in the beginning, which it was. But what I don't get is how two months later, they told me that I owe for two months on my last contract with them. But I just renewed with them. Why wasn't none of that stuff mentioned? Why is that my mistake? That should be their mistake that they made prior for me starting a new contract. If I missed two months on my last contract, shouldn't that have been taken care of before I started a new one?

And not only that. I already filed a claim just last month for an issue. It was my heating and cooling, and they took it. I was about to cancel my services with them because I never had this issue before. And then when it came up, they don't have the answers or don't even know how much money they are taking out of my account and when they are taking it out. That's the whole reason why I do the autopay. It's for them to take care of that, where I don't have to call them and take care of my payment.

When I purchased my home, they gave me the opportunity to do Home Warranty of American. It's a really cool item to throw, especially if you're a first-time homebuyer. It’s really good to have for a year. But I kept it on longer than that because I love the services. Everything that I experienced with them has been awesome. Every time I call them and file a claim, the contractor would come out here within a week, and they take care of the issue. I had excellent service with them. It's just little issues that they should be able to answer or take care of on our end, especially we've been a customer for this long. They should be able to look back at the payment history or even what I paid. I would definitely recommend them to other people. But their representatives should know the answers to everything that we ask. I hope we could change things.

The last lady there who I talked to was awesome. The other one might have been new. He might not have been looking at the correct stuff. At that point, I just didn't wanna talk to him anymore. I hung up because it felt like he didn't know what he was talking about. The next lady that I spoke to clarified everything to me, but then I still didn't get clarity on how I'm missing two months out of last year. That still baffles me on how they couldn’t answer that question. But other than that, I went ahead and paid it. We resolved everything.

Home Warranty of America response

Good afternoon Joaquin, on the name of the company please accept our apologies for all the frustration you had or have gone through during the process of your claim. We appreciate your loyalty and trust in HWA for many years. At Home Warranty of America, we strive to meet the needs of all our customers, and we are proud to be your trusted home warranty provider, and thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are greatly satisfied and look forward to servicing all your future needs. Please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or live chat at www.hwahomewarranty.com should you need our assistance. Thanks again and have a wonderful day! - Mateo

Original review: July 23, 2020

When I've called HWA, they've worked to try to meet my needs and get personnel over here to town. If somebody referred me to someone who didn’t do the job, then they did whatever they could to replace that individual or company and get somebody to get in here and do what had to be done. When I had an air conditioning problem, the first person that they referred me to wasn't able to get to me till about a week later but that wasn't good enough. So I contacted HWA and told them what was going on. They reassigned the claim to somebody else. That person came out in about 24 to 48 hours. He looked at the problem and made some adjustments to the system, but couldn't figure out why it was leaking. So that person consulted with the manufacturer and got some ideas. But for whatever reason, he didn't get back to me.

HWA called me and followed up with me about it. I told them what was going on and they said they would contact the vendor and so did I, but neither one of us would get a satisfactory response. So they got somebody else. When the person came out and diagnosed the situation, he told me that the unit is backed up. But what needed to be done, he didn't do it. He said I was gonna need a plumber to do it. So he made his report and they didn’t charge me anything for it. He made the last assessment and explained what was going on. Then he had to file another claim and HWA sent the plumber out. The guy came out, looked at it and told me it was backed up. He took the drain and pipes apart, flushed out the system, told me what needed to be done to prevent it from happening again and I haven't had any problem since. He put the filter and everything back together and it's running fine now. So it worked out.

I had a situation before where I had a pipe that was bad under the house. HWA paid for the repair but they didn't pay for access to the repair. I had to pay a little bit of money to get some diggers to dig 21 feet under the slab of my house. They should help cover 25% or 50% of the cost of the access to fix the problem. But other than that, I'm fine with them. With everything going on with COVID-19 and everything else, the response time might be a little slower than normal but I understood that. But whenever they gave a certain amount of time within the timeframe, they met that and it worked out. We pay our home warranty since we moved into this house 10 years ago and whenever I've called them, they do what they have to do. They get the people over here and work gets done. I pay my deductible and it's all I have to pay it, except for something that's outside of what the warranty covers. But whatever the warranty covers, they took care of it.

Home Warranty of America response

Hello Wellington, We want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience; We appreciate you. We are engaged to give the best customer services and to improve our service throughout the claim process. If you have additional questions, please let us know. Randy/Digital Care.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

I had reached out a couple times to different technicians about warranty work and always had good experiences with them but it didn’t feel like things had been followed through, I ended the chat with Georgina feeling like I had been understood and listened to. I feel as if my problems had been taken seriously and not just fluffed over with nice words.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

Terrible customer service. I needed to get my washing machine repaired and a company was sent to me that made it even worse. They left me with 20 gallons of water in my front loading washing machine. It damaged my hardwood floors. HWA insisted on sending the same company out for further evaluation of my machine or charging me another 100 service fee to send another company. Unacceptable. It costs more to repair the damage they create than just paying for new appliances. If it was the first time, maybe I could let it pass.

Two years ago they sent someone to repair my dishwasher. The repairman couldn't figure it out and had to ask my dad to help him. I expressed my concerns to customer service at HWA and they told me that if he made things worse I need to use my homeowners insurance to repair damages. Needless to say, I still don't use my dishwasher. I felt like HWA had no interest at all in helping me. Please save your money or go to a different warranty company.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

Very disappointed with the service. Had a claim waiting to be fixed for months. No one calls to update. Had to call numerous times to follow up with them. Kept getting a run around answer and the item has not been fixed. Still waiting for how long? Who knows? Bad service.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

We love Home Warranty of America and I've been happy with them. We were given a home warranty with some of the rentals when we bought them and it's just not the same so we switched them all to HWA. We have six different policies with them. Their claim process is very simple and for the most part, their contractors have been really good. The techs that we've had come out were always pleasant. They were in and out.

I had good luck when a contracted company replaced our hot water heater five years ago. I called them back to do another job and they really tried to gouge me. That was a bad experience. There was also a time when HWA said they couldn't get the refrigerator thing right. We ended up buying a new fridge because it wasn't covered. All other warranties have the same coverage but there was a box that wasn't checked with one of the policies. A rep finally got that straightened out. Other than that, HWA is great and they have competitive prices.

Home Warranty of America response

Hello John. We are thrilled to know you have trusted us with six policies! It is an honor to be your home warranty company– although occasionally we have missed the mark with your claims, we are working effortlessly to provide a smooth process, exceeding all expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. Have an awesome day and be safe. Best regards, Tom/Digital Care.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

We've had several claims with HWA. Some have been good experiences and some have been really bad. The most recent claim was a situation where we had we had a salt cell issue with our swimming pool. They sent out the person who was going to do the analysis of the problem. It took about nine days for them to come back to us. The pool company was blaming HWA, and HWA was blaming the pool company. In the meantime, it was costing us money, which was not very fair. In the end, I got onto a supervisor and we were given a prepaid Visa card to go and fix it ourselves, which was a better situation than using this company who was charging ridiculous amounts. So I was happy with the result but getting there was very difficult. It ended up taking a couple of weeks.

Sometimes we've had the problem fixed straightaway or within days. My issue with the whole thing is that you submit a claim and it can take four days to get somebody out to see the problem. If you have a broken hot water system or a refrigerator, you need that fixed right away. So there should be situations where there's an immediate response and call out and authorization from HWA.

Home Warranty of America response

Hello Karen. Please accept our genuine apologies whenever we have missed the mark with your claims. Our sincere desire is to always aim to provide a smooth process on each service request received, that is why we truly value when our customer shares their experience since it is essential to be aware where we must increase our efforts to minimize the delays, while at the same time building the highest customer care our homeowners deserved. Therefore, we appreciate your patience throughout this process and thank you for this feedback. Have a wonderful day and be safe. Regards, Tom/Digital Care.

Home Warranty of America coverage exclusions

In some instances, there are parts of otherwise covered items that will be excluded from coverage, so it’s important to read your contract to fully understand what “coverage” for each item truly entails. Home Warranty of America does specify some coverage exclusions, which is typical for all home warranty service plans. Typically parts that are not essential to the item performing its core function may be excluded. For example, while dishwashers are covered by both of HWA’s plans, racks, baskets, rollers and door seals are not covered. Similarly, the electrical system coverage won’t cover items like fixtures. You can find a full list of exclusions on Home Warranty of America's sample contract.

Home Warranty of America coverage limits

Home Warranty of America’s coverage limits per term are no more than $5,000 per covered item or $15,000 total per contract term. Standard across home warranty companies, none of their plans cover pre-existing conditions. Specific coverage limits and maximum payouts can depend on the specific appliance or system in need of repair or replacement, outlined in the chart below.

ItemHome Warranty of America’s coverage limit
    Electrical or plumbing rust and corrosion$2,000
    Heating systems, tankless water heaters, well pumps, saltwater pool equipment$1,500
    In-ground pool and spa equipment, water heaters, stand-alone ice makers or freezers$1,000
    Ductwork and plumbing systems$1,000 for inaccessible items
    Roof leak repair, septic systems, toilets, water softeners$500
    Burglar and fire alarm systems, ceiling and exhaust fans, central vacuums$400
    Refrigerant$10/pound

Home Warranty of America claims

Claims can be submitted 24/7, including holidays, online or through their toll-free number. Emergency services can be rushed at HWA’s discretion. Someone over the age of 18 must be present in the home during the repair.

How to request service from Home Warranty of America:

1. Submit a claim online or over the phone as soon as an issue is discovered.
    2. HWA will contact an authorized technician within 48 hours to schedule your requested repair.
    3. Pay the service call fee ($75 or $100, depending on your plan).

Should the repair fail or the same issue occur again within the service recall period (90 days on parts and 30 days on labor), HWA will send a technician to complete new repairs without charging you a service fee or any other additional costs.

Home Warranty of America FAQ

What is Home Warranty of America’s premium coverage option?

Premium coverage expands your standard coverage to include protection for equipment and parts that aren’t standard to home warranty contracts, namely fixtures and accessories like shower heads or dishwasher racks. The plan option covers 30+ items.

What is Home Warranty of America’s cancellation policy?

You can cancel your contract at any time but need to cancel within 30 days to receive a full refund. Cancelling after 30 days will include a small cancellation fee of $30 or 10 percent of the contract fee, whichever is less. Overall, we’ve seen far higher cancellation fees among other companies.

Is a home inspection required by Home Warranty of America?

No. No inspection is required and you will not be denied coverage based on the age of your home, systems or appliances.

Is Home Warranty of America worth it?

Home Warranty of America has several aspects that stand out and make it a good option for homeowners looking for coverage for their systems and appliances.

Home Warranty of America’s record of satisfied homeowners, focus on fast, effective and professional service and number of coverage choices, making it a top choice in home warranties. Both the Premier and the Premier Plus plans from Home Warranty of America offer substantial coverage and peace of mind for homeowners. Our favorite features include the Premier Protection plan, which adds coverage for parts like fixtures and appliance accessories. This coverage is not common to home warranty service plans, and it’s an affordable add-on that really extends the value of your contract. Additionally, the GreenPlus and OrangePlus add-ons make Home Warranty of America one of the most inclusive providers we’ve seen.

Home Warranty of America Company Information