5.00/5
Call toll free
(855) 990-0073 Visit Website

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Liberty Home Guard is one of the country’s fastest-growing and best-rated home warranty providers. They are fully licensed and accredited in all of the states they operate in, and have impeccable ratings across myriad consumer platforms, including Consumer Affairs and the BBB. Liberty Home Guard touts a 24/7 US-based customer service and claims departments, a network of over 10,000 highly-credentialed and licensed technicians who are typically dispatched within 24-hours, and is a powerful leader in the industry when it comes to covering claims.

Its policies stand out as covering more contents of your home than other providers, with easy-to-understand warranty options for those looking for full appliance coverage, systems coverage, or both. Liberty Home Guard offers a 30-day money-back guarantee with flexible payment options. Warranty coverage is only as good as the company behind it, and Liberty Home Guard stands out as a growing leader in the industry--which is why homeowners, renters, sellers, property managers, realtors and dozens of other categories across the nation have chosen to protect their properties with Liberty Home Guard.

View More View More

21 Liberty Home Guard Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 9, 2019

I do tons of research before I spend my hard earned money on anything, across the internet LHG has the highest satisfaction ratings on sites like the BBB, Consumer Affairs, and Google as well. Most companies has below a C rating on the BBB while Liberty Home remains at an A rating with no complaints. It’s pretty clear LHG is the wise person's choice.

Get expert buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 28, 2019

The sales rep Alex that signed me up was very informative and transparent, he told me what was and wasn't covered. The other companies I spoke with just “yessed” me to death and told me everything would be covered and I knew something didn't sound right especially with the price they quoted me. In the end I went with Liberty because not only were their reviews above par, the sales rep was really knowledgeable about the policy.

Original review: March 19, 2019

My real estate agent purchased this warranty for me upon closing. I knew nothing about the company but my agent said they use Liberty Home Guard for the majority of their houses. I can personally recommend this company after using their services on my electrical system. I told all my neighbors to give you guys a try, thanks a ton.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Alex helped sign me up with a policy and I have to say, he was very patient and pleasant to speak through. He spent over 50 minutes answering all my questions and trust me, I had a ton. I then had a claim the next month and he went so far as to coordinate with my dedicated account rep to get me next day service.

Original review: March 4, 2019

We were visiting our daughter at college when I received a call from our son that we had a leaky pipe, thank the Lord we were already members of Liberty Home Guard. They got us a technician, at 9 pm on a Wednesday, who was able to shut off our water and come back the next day to fix the issue.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Home Guard?

Original review: April 12, 2019

I couldn’t not post a review on my experience after how well everything was handled. The technician was timely, all information about my claim was disclosed to me, and even though my dishwasher could have been repaired, they decided to move forward with a replacement since it was a 14 yr old appliance. Lol. Keep up the good work Liberty!

Original review: April 10, 2019

My garbage disposal quit on me one night while I was cleaning, the next day I had a plumber in my home who replaced it with the same exact model. Thanks for the help guys, awesome service. I can't thank you guys enough, my other company always finagled their way out of my claims.

Original review: April 10, 2019

When I call LHG there is always attentive and caring customer service agents to assist me. Even if I have a silly question, they never make me feel like my problems are too big or small to handle, someone is always on the other end of the phone 24.7.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Liberty sent out Nick ** appliance repairs and the tech went above and beyond to get my fridge working. Excellent service, Efficient claims process, and all in a timely fashion. Thank you guys for all the help.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I didn’t have the coverage for my 2nd fridge in the garage, but the company still sent out one of their own technicians and even covered half the cost of the repair. I renewed my policy for another 3 years at a discount too. By far one of the best purchases I've made.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Liberty Home Guard has dedicated staff members for me personally.. I have never spoken to a million people or had to explain my story a million times over. I really feel like I know the customer reps, and they even know it’s me when I call. Always a friendly voice on the line.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I've been with LHG for the better part of two years now and not only am I pleased with their replacement policy, the customer service is well above par! After switching over from ** home warranty I can see now how this company differs from the rest. I highly recommend getting a home warranty plan with Liberty.

Original review: March 25, 2019

Everything this company does is with promptness, always timely, and friendly staff. They keep me updated on my claims and even gave me my settlement for replacement dryer within 2 days back to my card. Great first experience.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I was really stressed when my clothes washer broke. I have a large family and needed it back online ASAP. Luckily Liberty was there and they had a repairman at my house the next day who fixed the issue.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I used to have a home warranty with a different company and I was not satisfied at all with how they perform service. I decided to try Liberty Home Guard and they were immediately different than the prior company. Professionals through and through!

Original review: March 11, 2019

Amazing company! During my last month of coverage LHG actually called me to remind me that I was entitled to one free carpet cleaning as part of my policy! No other home warranty company is proactive.

Original review: March 8, 2019

My heating broke last week. I was extremely worried as family funds were low and we live in a very cold area. Thank goodness my realtor got us a home warranty policy. Liberty Home Guard had an HVAC Technician over within the week and they covered the entire cost to replace our system.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I had a broken water heater before the start of my policy. Not only did I get a wholesale rate from Liberty Home Guard but they even gave me a $200 courtesy credit towards my next claim for going with a tankless environment-friendly replacement. Very forward thinking for a home warranty company.

Original review: March 5, 2019

The customer service rep helped me fix my TV over the phone which I could not get to turn on. Extremely patient and friendly. I felt as though he really cared about me and helping with my issue. Thank you LHG.

Original review: March 1, 2019

As a realtor I’ve worked with many different home warranty companies. I started working with Liberty Home Guard last year and I couldn’t be happier my company made the switch. Not only is their partnerships team extremely helpful, innovative and professional, all my customers so far have had fantastic experiences with LHG.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

My husband and I both work and we have 5 children. We just don’t have time to worry about home repair issues. Whenever a repair issue arises, no matter what it is, I give Liberty Home Guard a call and they are always happy to project manage it for me.

Liberty Home Guard expert review by Michele Lerner

Protect the appliances and systems in your home with a home warranty plan starting at just $1 per day. Get total coverage for just $1.50 per day. Customize your plan with the add-ons you need, and don’t pay for the ones you don’t.

• Fast claims processing: Every claim is received and processed quickly and efficiently. Your call will always be addressed and handled in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.

• Option to use out of network contractor: Liberty Home Guard has a wide network of contractors, but if you decide to use one that’s out of network, you can opt to take cash instead of the service.

• Live updates: You’ll get live updates on the status of your service order once you submit a claim.

• Flexible pricing: Plans start as low as $1 per day, and you can add on additional coverage if you have things like a pool or second refrigerator.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Liberty Home Guard Company Information