Call toll free
5.00/5
Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Liberty Home Guard is on a mission to simplify home ownership. With its strong focus on customer centricity, they are committed to their customers 24 hours a day, 365 a days a year. LHG offers three plans: Systems Guard, Appliance Guard, and the Total Home Guard. Their claims process is both efficient and seamless, and heavily leverages a complex technology backend system that allows them to keep up to the second tabs on every claim being processed.

11 Liberty Home Guard Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 19, 2019

My real estate agent purchased this warranty for me upon closing. I knew nothing about the company but my agent said they use Liberty Home Guard for the majority of their houses. I can personally recommend this company after using their services on my electrical system. I told all my neighbors to give you guys a try, thanks a ton.

Get expert buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I was really stressed when my clothes washer broke. I have a large family and needed it back online ASAP. Luckily Liberty was there and they had a repairman at my house the next day who fixed the issue.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Alex helped sign me up with a policy and I have to say, he was very patient and pleasant to speak through. He spent over 50 minutes answering all my questions and trust me, I had a ton. I then had a claim the next month and he went so far as to coordinate with my dedicated account rep to get me next day service.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I used to have a home warranty with a different company and I was not satisfied at all with how they perform service. I decided to try Liberty Home Guard and they were immediately different than the prior company. Professionals through and through!

Original review: March 11, 2019

Amazing company! During my last month of coverage LHG actually called me to remind me that I was entitled to one free carpet cleaning as part of my policy! No other home warranty company is proactive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Home Guard?

Original review: March 8, 2019

My heating broke last week. I was extremely worried as family funds were low and we live in a very cold area. Thank goodness my realtor got us a home warranty policy. Liberty Home Guard had an HVAC Technician over within the week and they covered the entire cost to replace our system.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I had a broken water heater before the start of my policy. Not only did I get a wholesale rate from Liberty Home Guard but they even gave me a $200 courtesy credit towards my next claim for going with a tankless environment-friendly replacement. Very forward thinking for a home warranty company.

Original review: March 5, 2019

The customer service rep helped me fix my TV over the phone which I could not get to turn on. Extremely patient and friendly. I felt as though he really cared about me and helping with my issue. Thank you LHG.

Original review: March 4, 2019

We were visiting our daughter at college when I received a call from our son that we had a leaky pipe, thank the Lord we were already members of Liberty Home Guard. They got us a technician, at 9 pm on a Wednesday, who was able to shut off our water and come back the next day to fix the issue.

Original review: March 1, 2019

As a realtor I’ve worked with many different home warranty companies. I started working with Liberty Home Guard last year and I couldn’t be happier my company made the switch. Not only is their partnerships team extremely helpful, innovative and professional, all my customers so far have had fantastic experiences with LHG.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

My husband and I both work and we have 5 children. We just don’t have time to worry about home repair issues. Whenever a repair issue arises, no matter what it is, I give Liberty Home Guard a call and they are always happy to project manage it for me.

Liberty Home Guard expert review by Michele Lerner

Protect the appliances and systems in your home with a home warranty plan starting at just $1 per day. Get total coverage for just $1.50 per day. Customize your plan with the add-ons you need, and don’t pay for the ones you don’t.

• Fast claims processing: Every claim is received and processed quickly and efficiently. Your call will always be addressed and handled in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.

• Option to use out of network contractor: Liberty Home Guard has a wide network of contractors, but if you decide to use one that’s out of network, you can opt to take cash instead of the service.

• Live updates: You’ll get live updates on the status of your service order once you submit a claim.

• Flexible pricing: Plans start as low as $1 per day, and you can add on additional coverage if you have things like a pool or second refrigerator.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Liberty Home Guard Company Information