Protect What Matters Most

Compare Quotes
  2. Homeowners
  3. Home Warranties

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.44/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Our core focus on home warranty plans has allowed us to build a large and versatile service network and become and industry leader and innovator in the field of home warranty plans.We are available online 24/7 and by phone (during business hours) to take service requests from our customers across 49 states. Here at The Home Service Club, we pride ourselves on our superior customer service.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

The Home Service Club Reviews

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

They have been great so far. They had their technician come out two days after I filed a claim to fix my refrigerator. He figured out the motor was bad and he replaced it. This service actually saved me the stress and hassles of looking for a reliable technician.

The Home Service Club response

Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time.

clientservices@hscwarranty.com

Original review: Jan. 26, 2020

My central ac is not cooling well recently so I called Home Service Club to file a claim. They were very prompt to assist me with my issue and told me they will be sending someone to repair my ac. Repairman came the next day and go right ahead to check up on my AC. Repairman was done within an hour and told me how he was able to find solution with my problem.

clientservices@hscwarranty.com

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

Our heat was not working properly. It was just blowing air. Their tech came out and checked it. He said the element was bad and needed replacement. They had to order the element and it took almost two weeks for the element to arrive, and soon as the element arrived, he came out the next day to fix it. It's working better now. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

Just three months into my contract with Home Service Club our washer stopped working leaving us with plenty of laundry to do. I called to file a claim and It was fixed within 3 days. The technician that came did a great job and the reps were very helpful.

The Home Service Club response
      We are pleased to have served you. Thank you for your feedback. We hope to continue to provide you with exceptional service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I have enjoyed the service of Home Service Club for almost a year now. On both occasions I needed them they responded and delivered. Haven't had any problems with the heater since the serviceman came out to fix the problem. The only thing was the waiting time to get the work done in which took two days while it was already two days in due to the weekend.

clientservices@hscwarranty.com

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Home Service Club?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

This is by far the worst company I have to deal with ever and I am the owner/RE Broker and property management for over 100 SFR. I purchased 2 policies for my 2 rental property with this company. The salesman told me one thing and when I reviewed their home warranty contract/policies they are nothing near what they told me so I called and cancel the next day. This was in Oct 2019 and it took them 4 months until today to return my $ credit. I made too many calls to ask them to cancel my policies and every time their rep/s said it's already done that but nothing ever happened. I have to file a complaint with the department of Insurance case ** and also filed a dispute with my credit card before they finally return my $.

What a company? I don't know about all these 5 stars customers on this website gave their review but from my experience, all these home warranty co. and other companies in the warranty businesses for that matter, they are all in a business to try to deny you everything first and you almost have to fight with them before they cover you. The contract language they hire the lawyer/s to write in such a way that they almost certain to deny your claim if they decide to do so. You are at their mercy most of the time. I decided this year that I will not purchase any more home warranty contract with any company and instead set up a savings account/fund to cover it myself because I think it's NOT worth my/your time and $. Be careful, I know sometimes people has no choice but if you can I think it's best to stay away from this business period.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I filed a claim with Home Service Club just before the Christmas holiday when our microwave stopped working. The microwave was quickly diagnosed and was approved for replacement, it took several weeks for it to be ordered, received and installed. It would be great if the service was faster.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I called Home Service Club because the dishwasher would not run and our previous tenant told us it was not draining properly. When we came back to the house, the dishwasher would not run. Home Service Club sent a plumber 2 days after I called and he determined that the sump, heater element, and drain pump were all broken and needed to be replaced. We had originally asked that the dishwasher be replaced since so many parts had to be replaced - but Home Service Club refused and said they have to replace the parts and see if it worked first. The plumber returned and was fantastic - he had all the parts replaced and the dishwasher is running like a new one. The $95 deductible was all it cost me to get my dishwater running again.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

Our furnace wasn't working properly and it was a very cold day thus it was cold in the house. I was able to schedule service online and the technician came the next day. He diagnosed the problem and fixed it the same day. I wouldn’t be freezing again because our Furnace is working gain. I'm very pleased with the service I received.

clientservices@hscwarranty.com

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

My only claim with them so far has been for my heating system. The reps have been very responsive. They had somebody call me back within a day or two to set up an appointment, and then the contractor came over. He figured out a sensor went bad and he replaced it. It was fixed on the spot, which was pretty good. The contractor that I got were excellent, I commend them for the quality of service.

The Home Service Club Company Information