Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes
4.70/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

The Home Service Club

Our core focus on home warranty plans has allowed us to build a large and versatile service network and become and industry leader and innovator in the field of home warranty plans.We are available online 24/7 and by phone (during business hours) to take service requests from our customers across 49 states. Here at The Home Service Club, we pride ourselves on our superior customer service.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

538 The Home Service Club Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

HSC's plumber came to my house to check our Whirlpool motor. I was so impressed with him for being skillful. He really knows what he's doing. He can even answer all of my questions. I'm so pleased with your responsive service.

The Home Service Club response

We're happy to have served. Thank you. We aspire to continue to supply outstanding support to you. Please reach us out for all of your home warranty requirements.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

My doorbell was useless. I cannot even notice if there is someone in front of my door. Been very frustrated with this thing for a few days now. I decided to seek some help from the Home Service Club. A contractor has been sent and replace our doorbell. I'll surely give you an outstanding rating for this.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

Our smoke detector pisses me off. It has been repaired several times but still got the same issue. Thanks for Home Service Club this piece of ** will be replaced tomorrow. I'm so thankful, I will certainly recommend you to my buddies.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I purchased a Home warranty for a year in March of this year. I paid with my credit card and they sent me a contract via email and I saved the information and all seems fine and dandy. Last week my dishwasher broke down and I called for service. When I reached customer service they said I do not have a contract and I'm not a customer. I gave them the contract number I had from the contract email I had and they said it does not belong to me but to someone. To make a long story shot they finally found out that my contract was not finalized by the sale guy by the name of James ** when he executed it. However when I tried to tell them who did it and they said the guy is no longer with them and they are not responsible for something that happened six months ago.

Then they try to sell me another contract with a waiting period of one month and I will not be able to claim my dishwasher repair because they consider it as a broken appliance prior to the contract. I went really livid as it was their salesperson that screwed up my contract which I did not know and they now are not taking any responsibility of it. Also their claims are not 24x7 and from 8:00AM to 4:00PM Eastern which is outrageous when trying to setup a service call. Caveat Emptor. That is all I will say..

Good Afternoon Sir,

Can you please provide me with your contract number, so we may have a supervisor reach out to assist you.

Thank you, have a wonderful day.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I have no idea why I ever thought we didn't need one of these packages before. With a new house and our growing family this was one of the best investments. We will never be without this again. Thanks.

Nancy Hamilton

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Home Service Club?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

Our family is growing and our family is wearing things out fast because of it. I am so happy that we invested in the program and picked a package that fit our needs. Everything is amazing when it all comes together.

clientservices@hscwarranty.com

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I can't understand why I ever thought that this was going to be the burden I thought it would be. It has been such an asset since we purchased it and we've been blessed that we had the wisdom and foresight to do it.

The Home Service Club response
      We are pleased to have served you. Thank you for your feedback. We hope to continue to provide you with exceptional service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any of your home warranty needs.

Hugh Morgan

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

I have only ever had a one very pleasant experience with a customer service agent when I've been in a crisis state of mind. That was with the young woman who answered my call here. She helped me see that things were covered, within our price range, and she helped me navigate the process of getting the repairs done.

The Home Service Club response

Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service. You are welcome to contact us at any time.

clientservices@hscwarranty.com

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

My best friend bought me this plan as a gift when we moved into an older home. I have used this package numerous times since with the many little things that are covered by the plan. Thank you for a great product!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

The crazy moment when you know the things were all going wrong at the same time is hard. Thankfully, the washer was covered by the plan we picked up when we bought the house. Relief came with a phone call.

The Home Service Club Company Information