Find an Appliances partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Healthmaster Blender Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthmaster Blender?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthmaster?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I bought the Montel Williams Healthmaster Blender Walmart.com 2 years ago. I've been using it to make smoothies and other drink but, the first time I used it to make soup as they said we could make hot or cold stuff in it. Big mistake, right after that it started leaking and I call the company to see if I could get a replacement pitcher after searching online and could not find one. The representative I spoke with told that they discontinue the lenders. They don't sell blender anymore, I should go check online to see if I can find a pitcher for the blender which I think is not good, if the company cannot help me to find where out there AM I going to find it.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I bought this because Montel Williams endorsed this product and paid $309.90. Used it maybe 6 times and it stopped working. I sent back the defective blender with a check for $29.99 which they cashed & it also cost me $45.79 to ship it via USPS. It's been 3 months with no response from anyone. On phone with them now, they have discontinued the product & are offering me a Fusion Juicer & Fusion Booster as a replacement, the cost is $69.99. OMG, how is this fair, I paid $309.90 for a product with a warranty, sent $29.99 to have it fixed and they want to give me a cheaper replacement. Very, very upset.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Motor works and Blender pitchers is cracked. Montel Williams should pay for the pitcher and motor since we bought with knowing he is backing the product. He should be shame of himself for collecting money for the product.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

We bought the Healthmaster Blender and when it worked we're very satisfied. The problem is the blender pitcher cracked without being moved from its original spot on our island and never being bumped or dropped. Next in the middle of blending it quit working, would not be reset and would not light up. It just died. This was a VERY expensive item to just die with so little use. VERY disappointed that Montel would sponsor such a unreliable product for money! DO NOT BUY this product!

Original review: July 21, 2017

I purchased 2 Master blenders at the time, sent one for my sister in Africa and I kept one, preciously kept. After using it one day, the next day, it was not working, did all I can, never again. These blenders are very expensive to not last longer. I'm a cancer patient, wish I can have it, not to worry to buy another blender for me daily smoothies.

Original review: July 7, 2017

We purchased this item about 3 years ago or less. I went to use it a few months ago, & nothing lit up. Like, no lights, nothing. It won't turn on, nothing at all. We only used it about 8 times in the whole time we have had it. We spent the high price on it, thinking that it would last longer than the cheaper brands. With all I have read about this product, I think there should be a lawsuit against whoever should be responsible. Do not buy...

Original review: June 18, 2017

It was a great blender! Loved it. But, they did not honor their warranty. When the motor blew out the fourth time, they said they could not honor the deal because they made new model and that my original phone number changed so I was not eligible for any of the benefits for this blender, unless I purchase an entire new one. Not happening! Lifetime guarantee means lifetime guarantee! I have paid $50.00 for replacements many times for shipping in the past. I would not recommend this blender to anyone because the company does not honor their supposed lifetime agreement!!!

Original review: May 5, 2017

Our family has been using this blender for about 4 years and I was quite happy with it overall. The last week or so I could hear the motor labouring a little and this morning it finally was showing signs of being on its last legs. 4 years of daily use and I wasn't overly surprised. But just before it finally quit for good I put approx 3-4 cups of water in to see if the motor could handle that. I turned the blender on and to my surprise the water turned BROWN.

Now I'm really concerned how long that may have been going on for. No colour alarm bells were raised as our smoothies were usually dark fruit with cacao added. For cleaning I would wash and rinse it out under tap. There had been a little dark residue on the bottom of the blender, which I figured wasn't ideal but chalked it up to the heavy usage, but it never crossed my mind that it may be coming up into the blender. So angry and disappointed that this machine we were using (and trusting) to improve our health may have been doing the opposite.

Original review: April 13, 2017

The blender just died on me in the middle of using it, have not used it too much and paid quite a bit several years go. Read the directions to see if there was a switch to restart. It is on bottom but motor overheated and will not run again. I waited several hours to cool down. The lights came on but no motor, very disappointed and cannot get anyone from company to back up the warranty.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I have owned my HealthMaster Pro for over 7 years, and I have never experienced any issues with it. This machine has worked beautifully from the moment I pulled it out of the box and gave it a go! :)

Healthmaster Blender Company Information