Find an Appliances partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Healthmaster Blender Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthmaster Blender?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthmaster?

Original review: July 18, 2018

I saved to purchase this blender. It had to be in storage, I never got to use it! I made it, I need it for making my foods: I have digestive problems, can't have solids. I unpacked my blender with great excitement! Only to be greatly disappointed!!! Everytime I use it it leaks through the blade gear. A brown disgusting mess. Where can it be repaired? Or how do I remedy this problem? Please help.

Original review: July 4, 2018

I purchased my H. M. Blender over 4yrs. ago... Was able to use it four times. The first time used it gave off an electrical burn smell, and soon as I turned the on button it jumped, vibrated, almost dancing on the countertop. WELL, the last time I used it it worked fine (dancing quit after the second use). Then one morning... "No go"! Nothing! I check the connection, was fine, but unit is dead (no lights or response to buttons). Had a 2yr. Warranty (on the motor), but by the time I calmed down about it (thought it out) the two years lapsed. So I never did contact "Finger Hut" (where I purchased it from).

So, it looks new (still), but isn't even worth its recycle weight. Shame on you Montel? I've always looked closely (examined carefully) at things 'before' I recommend them to 'anyone', otherwise in the future no one will believe you let alone trust your word on 'anything'! And I paid over 200$s for this, so basically I paid 50$s a use (at about 4 seconds each).

Original review: June 27, 2018

I can't believe I spent hundreds of dollars on Healthmaster blender thinking it would help me with my health. It continuously leaks a brown liquid from motor? All over. How is this healthy? Sometimes the machine doesn't want to turn on. I'm not wealthy. I saved up for this Montel!!!

Original review: June 20, 2018

I have had this blender 2 yrs but it was new in box while we rented. 6 mos ago we moved into a new home and I have used this blender no more than 12 times. Today went to turn it on and it is dead, like there is no electricity to it. Changed outlets and same thing. There is no reset button and when I called tech support I could not understand the person talking to me... he wanted to send me some coupons and wanted all this personal info... Forget that I guess it is going in the trash.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Healthmaster Blender. Leaking brown greasy yuck. Very loud. After reading your reviews, I do not see one positive review so I can see I would be wasting my time and just cause myself a major disappointment to pursue a resolution. Just glad mine was not one of the ones that caught on fire. Class action?

Original review: June 9, 2018

Purchased about 5 years ago for $250. Hardly used it. Maybe 20 times. Today it went on for 2 seconds then went off and refused to work. My husband called it R2D2 because it was so massive. When it worked, it was good, but seeing the many reviews of its falling apart and that the company does not stand behind it, I feel stupid. Why purchase anything through an infomercial? In every case, the goods have been faulty (make-up machine, face cream, etc.) Now it goes into landfill, which really bothers me. I wish I could melt it away!

Original review: June 9, 2018

I had this Montel Williams HealthMaster Living Well Blender less than one year, now it's leaking a brown liquid from the top of the motor. Store I bought this from is no longer open. Does anyone know where I could get warranty for this blender.

Original review: April 9, 2018

I have been using the blender for just over 2 years and have been satisfied. For the past few months there has been strange sounds and a burning smell, and metallic brown dust collecting below the blender. Today when I went to make my daily smoothie there was a deep grinding noise, and the blender smelled metallic after pouring out the drink. I cleaned it thoroughly inside, and then decided to blend some plain water and a few ice cubes to see the result. The water turned brown, and there was metallic dust in the bottom after pouring out the water. At this point I am deeply afraid I have been consuming metallic contaminants, and have no idea how long it's been occurring. I purchased this blender so I could improve my health, and may have been doing just the opposite.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

When I purchased the Montel Williams Living Well HealthMaster Elite, it had a lifetime warranty. I’ve had to replace this unit once already and it is broken again. Now I’m learning that decided to change the warranty to just a one year warranty which doesn’t seem ethical at this point. They should honor my lifetime warranty since that’s what it had when I purchased it. I suggest another machine which would blend better anyway. This one is OK but are used a ninja while mine was being shipped back-and-forth. Last time it was much better and half the price. Montel... bad business, buddy!!!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

Christmas eve 2017 pulled out my $275.00 HealthMaster Elite by Montel Williams to make some salsa and margaritas for our family gathering. Plugged in my blender and filled it with ingredients and to my embarrassment... nothing at all. I have an electrical tester and did the test for power and there is power to the unit but the digital read out is blank. I had told everyone how awesome this unit was and had to eat crow. Called the company and they are closed. Started reading the reviews and learned the cold hard facts about this expensive piece of junk. Montel Williams said he endorses this product made in China! I want my money back and I will send him back his Health Master Elite and he can throw it in his garbage can for recycling into his next hair brained rip off scheme. I for one will never buy anything from any infomercial ever!!

I find it hard to believe that a US military man can stand for this type of product and this type of commercial behavior. I work hard for my money and invest in quality products that should last and stand the test of time. I will use my mother's 42 year old blender that is still working just fine. I have read enough reviews to know that mine is not the only Health Master Elite blender by Montel that is proving to be a failed product and yes, I will join in the Class Action Law Suit to try to recover my money. Another example of get rich quick at the expense of the American public. And to think that I put faith in the man who used to wear the uniform of a Marine and serve in the US Armed Forces!!! I have to find my receipt for the purchase to prove I am a "Certified Buyer". Well I have a carcass of a Health Master Elite that I will send you as proof of purchase!!!

Healthmaster Blender Company Information