Healthmaster Blender
Based on 257 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Healthmaster Blender

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 9, 2017

262 Healthmaster Blender Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I bought this because Montel Williams endorsed this product and paid $309.90. Used it maybe 6 times and it stopped working. I sent back the defective blender with a check for $29.99 which they cashed & it also cost me $45.79 to ship it via USPS. It's been 3 months with no response from anyone. On phone with them now, they have discontinued the product & are offering me a Fusion Juicer & Fusion Booster as a replacement, the cost is $69.99. OMG, how is this fair, I paid $309.90 for a product with a warranty, sent $29.99 to have it fixed and they want to give me a cheaper replacement. Very, very upset.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Motor works and Blender pitchers is cracked. Montel Williams should pay for the pitcher and motor since we bought with knowing he is backing the product. He should be shame of himself for collecting money for the product.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

We bought the Healthmaster Blender and when it worked we're very satisfied. The problem is the blender pitcher cracked without being moved from its original spot on our island and never being bumped or dropped. Next in the middle of blending it quit working, would not be reset and would not light up. It just died. This was a VERY expensive item to just die with so little use. VERY disappointed that Montel would sponsor such a unreliable product for money! DO NOT BUY this product!

Original review: July 21, 2017

I purchased 2 Master blenders at the time, sent one for my sister in Africa and I kept one, preciously kept. After using it one day, the next day, it was not working, did all I can, never again. These blenders are very expensive to not last longer. I'm a cancer patient, wish I can have it, not to worry to buy another blender for me daily smoothies.

Original review: July 7, 2017

We purchased this item about 3 years ago or less. I went to use it a few months ago, & nothing lit up. Like, no lights, nothing. It won't turn on, nothing at all. We only used it about 8 times in the whole time we have had it. We spent the high price on it, thinking that it would last longer than the cheaper brands. With all I have read about this product, I think there should be a lawsuit against whoever should be responsible. Do not buy...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthmaster?

Original review: June 18, 2017

It was a great blender! Loved it. But, they did not honor their warranty. When the motor blew out the fourth time, they said they could not honor the deal because they made new model and that my original phone number changed so I was not eligible for any of the benefits for this blender, unless I purchase an entire new one. Not happening! Lifetime guarantee means lifetime guarantee! I have paid $50.00 for replacements many times for shipping in the past. I would not recommend this blender to anyone because the company does not honor their supposed lifetime agreement!!!

Original review: May 5, 2017

Our family has been using this blender for about 4 years and I was quite happy with it overall. The last week or so I could hear the motor labouring a little and this morning it finally was showing signs of being on its last legs. 4 years of daily use and I wasn't overly surprised. But just before it finally quit for good I put approx 3-4 cups of water in to see if the motor could handle that. I turned the blender on and to my surprise the water turned BROWN.

Now I'm really concerned how long that may have been going on for. No colour alarm bells were raised as our smoothies were usually dark fruit with cacao added. For cleaning I would wash and rinse it out under tap. There had been a little dark residue on the bottom of the blender, which I figured wasn't ideal but chalked it up to the heavy usage, but it never crossed my mind that it may be coming up into the blender. So angry and disappointed that this machine we were using (and trusting) to improve our health may have been doing the opposite.

Original review: April 13, 2017

The blender just died on me in the middle of using it, have not used it too much and paid quite a bit several years go. Read the directions to see if there was a switch to restart. It is on bottom but motor overheated and will not run again. I waited several hours to cool down. The lights came on but no motor, very disappointed and cannot get anyone from company to back up the warranty.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I have owned my HealthMaster Pro for over 7 years, and I have never experienced any issues with it. This machine has worked beautifully from the moment I pulled it out of the box and gave it a go! :)

Original review: March 19, 2017

Very poorly made-piece of crappie. Get a Vitamix instead. I purchased this Montel Williams healthmaster blender after watching an infomercial. I was really impressed with what they said/showed it could do. First I must say that it is large and bulky. Within a few uses I noticed a black gunk on the base of the unit. It turns out that there was something loose at the bottom of the jar that causes it to leak. I called the company, of course the jar is not under warranty, and was told it would cost $50.00 to replace. New one arrived. I uses it approximately 4 times and it happened again. This company is a fraud because I refuse to believe that they are not aware of the problems with their product.

Original review: March 17, 2017

I purchased the HEALTHMASTER ELITEMODEL JLA-8 and used it maybe 4 times... Worked fine. Then a few months later, went to use it... Nothing! Paid the $29.99. Received another motor... Went to use it again... I now have the same issue! Just packed up the second motor! What a rip off! Such a scam! Such an outrageous price... to make Montel rich! Never will I recommend this to anyone! He should be returning his blessings! The Better Business will also be notified! The life of a star! Paid by debit card!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

My husband bought me this blender for my birthday. I was so excited to use it to make smoothies, soups and so much more! I had only used it a couple of times when it started leaking out of the canister, I then noticed when I took the canister off the smoothie maker it was full of thick black yuck!! It started making an awfully loud noise and smelt like burning rubber. I feel this very expensive blender should last, especially when it doesn't get used often. I am very disappointed.

I tried calling customer service to speak to someone about the faulty product. I called 973-287-5189. The gentleman said the product was discontinued and would transfer me to the corporate office. I then waited on hold for 45 minutes. There were frequent messages stating "A live customer service representative will be with you shortly." although nobody ever responded. A message also would ask "If you would like to leave a message for the next available agent, press 1". I finally did after 45 minutes of waiting. Oh and a message also claims they "value our business and will be with you as soon as they can". We will see how it works leaving a message. Very upset customer!!!!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

Montel Williams HealthMaster Elite - Bought 2 years ago... Hardly used maybe 6-7 times. Unpacked to make salsa and it was dead! It's a blender.. They're not used much in my home. I thought I was investing in one of the best. So wrong! I called Healthmaster, talk with a fellow, stayed on hold for over 30 mins to be told to send $29.99 in postage and they will send me another. Now that's great, but NOW I'm investing another $60.00 for postage there AND BACK! Really Geez! I'll send it, but you should pay to send it back! It's a lifetime warranty!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

The blender started out just fine, then the motor started making this loud noise, & with metal shaving, coming from the bottom of the pitcher. Also the blades in the pitcher are loose & it leaks. I would like to have a new blender or a refund.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2016

Health Master Elite - I'm soooo hurt. I used my blender twice and all of a sudden I threw a Halloween party and tried to use it then boom!! No action. So embarrassing. I was proud to hand these guys $250. I thought I was paying for quality but instead I got $250 taken away from me. Not cool at all. People work hard for their money and we deserve nice things. You knew the value of this blender was nothing so why on earth would you put it out there for us to purchase. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. I brag so much on this blender when I got it. I even recommended it to a few family and friends. I'm actually afraid to call and ask if theirs still working. I need to be reimbursed or send me a better blender. It's not fair. Please, please, please replace my blender. Please. :(

Original review: Sept. 5, 2016

Like other people I thought I could trust Montel Williams and was buying a high quality blender. Used it a few times and then it stopped working. This company stole $200 from me. Don't waste your money on this blender.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

I bought this blender 2013. Today my wife was making a water melon juice today and the machine started smoking and stopped working completely. It shut down the electricity in the kitchen. I called customers service soon after that and spoke to Felicia who eventually transfers me to another department and then spoke to Brian who explained to me that this machine THE HEALTHMASTER FROM MONTEL had been discontinued already but they will replace it with another unit that have the same lifetime warranty on the motor and same power as the HealthMaster. He also told me that I should be getting an email on next 24 to 48 hours with a confirmation and a tracking number. The unit should arrive in seven to ten days. I cannot wait to see my new unit.

Original review: July 27, 2016

I purchased the Healthmaster 6 six years ago and I had a wonderful time making smoothies in it. It has some flaws which needs to be corrected but it's a great product. For one, there needs to be some material at bottom of the pitcher that can stay in place after constant usage. I notice after constant use materials start coming off the pitcher. There is a brownish to black slime that lines the top of the pitcher after use. This should not be. I like the product because it's affordable and it's actually better than another well know blender that I purchased after I bought the Healthmaster and there is no comparison. I upgraded myself to the Healthmaster Elite and was very happy with until the pitcher started coming apart so I ordered a new pitcher. If you fixed these things, this would be top of the line high quality product which would give Vitamix a run for their money.

Original review: July 26, 2016

I hear multiple negative reviews for HealthMaster, but my experience has been very POSITIVE as far as their customer service is concerned. Yes, after 2 years of use the motor went out and they replaced it with a brand new Health Master. Then after 3 years of use of the new replacement machine, the motor went out again and AGAIN they replaced it with a brand new unit. They have given me no hassles and no problems with the return. I say they have exceptional customer service and back up their warranty. At least this is what I've experienced. Also, I love the machine...it's made some great smoothies and looking forward to using it for many more years!!

Original review: July 25, 2016

Blender not working. Motor is dead. Used it only a couple of times and stored because of it size. Took out to use it again and it was dead.

Original review: July 22, 2016
I purchased two blenders for my wife and I and they went out a month after we received them. They gave us new one and guess what? They are both out and they will not honor the warranty. This man says he is a Veteran and wants respects but he treats others with disrespect like this and does not HONOR HIS OWN!!!

Upset!!!

Original review: July 21, 2016

I'm so upset that I wasted my money on this blender. It worked for about a month and it died. I called to complain about it, so they said I will need to pay $50.00 for a new part which they figured it was the cup that was broken, but they ended up sending me a whole new one. It was a different style, it only worked 3 times and since then is in storage. I figured forget about it, I'm not going to keep paying money every time I call and complain about it. It's a shame that Montell is making money out of a blender that is so called life time guaranteed.

I have never paid so much money for a blender before so when I saw the advertising on TV I figured it was time to invest on a "good blender," so I'm still using the same blender that I won at my old job 15 years ago is a Cusinart, unfortunately I don't have the receipt anymore. I was so mad one day that when I was doing a spring cleaning I saw the big folder they send you with it, and I just tossed it. I forgot I had the receipt in there. What a waste of money, money I work hard for, I have a disabled husband who does not work so everything I buy is a sacrifice, it just makes me so mad when I think about it.

Original review: July 18, 2016

Purchased and stored, because of the large footprint it took up, built a new home with more counter space and plugged it in. DEAD, never got to use it, and by the way, it's out of warranty! QVC doesn't care either. Nice, 250$ pissed away -- disgusting. Thanks Montel.

Original review: July 6, 2016

Healthmaster Blender was given to me as a gift from family several years ago. I was using it regularly and the last several times it had a brown slime on the bottom of the pitcher. I called the customer service and was told product no longer made and no parts available. We are talking over $200 for something with a lifetime warranty on motor. This product is a scam and monies should be refunded.

Original review: July 3, 2016

We also had one use of this machine before it stopped working. I did not even get a smoothie as my son had the one and only drink it ever made. Montel Williams is a thief a should be put in jail. All that is is outright FRAUD! I know he has MS but that doesn't give you liberty to steal from hard working people. Him and that psychic or should l say nonpsychic should be ashamed. A bunch of FRAUDSTERS!

Original review: June 20, 2016

I was gifted this blender new some time ago and it was supposed to have a lifetime warranty. During the third time I used it, the motor smelled funny and stopped working. My wife called the number listed for support and they said that because this model was no longer made it is no longer supported under its "Lifetime" warranty. I find that to be a violation of that warranty. If they aren't willing to abide by their own warranty, I suggest that people should no longer buy this product. I would think that if it has a lifetime warranty and they no longer make the model, they should replace this with the newer model.

Original review: June 12, 2016

Used once and it was such a pain in the ** to assemble with all the locking mechanisms. I got frustrated and stored it. A year later (today: 6/12/16) got it out and you guessed right. All locking mechanisms in place, reset done, two different power sources tried and a no go. It was like I handed someone $250.00 and said enjoy! I work hard for my money. What a piece of junk!!! Hopefully the company went bankrupt... shame on them!!!

Original review: June 7, 2016

While my husband was making a smoothie, the blender started smoking and a hole appeared in the bottom. Since I am Canadian, I had to pay a whole lot more than American consumers for this product. I haven't had it that long, so it's very frustrating and it will be expensive to replace it.

Original review: May 31, 2016

I purchased my blender in 2013. I have used it maybe 5 times and this time while using it just died. This blender cost me $200. What a ripoff. I was reading other reviews, and we all seem to have the same problem. I propose we file a class action suit against the company.

Original review: May 6, 2016

I was making a smoothie and it started leaking out the bottom. The last time I used it it had a brown substance around the bottom of the blender.

Healthmaster Blender Company Information