Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Healthmaster Blender Reviews

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

My sister brought the Montel Williams HealthMaster Blender for a Christmas gift a couple of years ago. Never used it to now, not working. DEAD. Now reading the reviews I see I'm not the only one that got scammed. Is there a class action suit!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I had very good success with the blender until now. There were loose wires protruding around the blade. I had deboned some chicken to make a chicken sandwich salad sandwich. I had taken a few bites of the sandwich and noticed some hard pieces. I thought it was bone, but upon close examination, it was broken wire. I hope none of it inadvertently got injected.

Get expert buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I bought this blender several years ago but just started using for the past year. After reading the reviews of others, I am grateful that I was able to get more than twelve uses out of it, however; it has finally died. I am thankful that I literally saw and heard something explode as I was making a smoothie this morning. Immediately unplugged it and took the blender off to see a burned base along with pieces of broken steel. I would not recommend this blender to anyone. It has always been extremely loud. I have in past usages noticed a brown residue on the bottoms of the blender and thought that it was from me not drying it completely. Today, I see this same brown stuff and I now believe that this thing has been burning on the inside for quite some time. Save your money and buy anything but this!!! I wish I could show pictures of the final moments of today’s experience. A terrible reality. :(

Original review: March 26, 2019

Several years ago purchased VERY expensive blender on TV. I NEVER used/stashed it away. Today I was HAPPY to find it. Plugged it in and nothing. Also today, read reviews from MANY DISSATISFIED customers just like me had similar issues. We have been scammed and want a refund! Is there a class action suit regarding this?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I purchased my Healthmaster Blender approximately 4 years ago. It was a lot of money. The very first time I used it there was a burning smell. So I reread all of the material thinking that I didn't do something correctly. Not the case, but I learned how to use the reset button. I actually only used this blender maybe a dozen times over the past 4 years. Each and every time I used it the motor smelled like it was burning, and I would shut it off and let it sit for a couple of minutes then hit the reset button, and it would start up again. Although the last time "approximately one month ago" I went to use it and NOTHING. It died. I've attempted a couple more times to no avail. It's dead. I finally purchased a new blender for a third of the cost, and it works great. No burning smell. No resetting it every time I use the machine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthmaster?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I purchased my H. M. Blender over 4 yrs. ago... Was able to use it four times. WELL, the last time I used it it worked fine. Then one morning... "No go"! Nothing! I check the connection, was fine, but unit is dead (no lights or response to buttons). Had a 2 yr. Warranty (on the motor), but by the time I calmed down about it (thought it out) the two years lapsed. I paid hundreds of dollars for this and I now see all the complaints - does anyone know how to get this fixed?

Original review: July 18, 2018

I saved to purchase this blender. It had to be in storage, I never got to use it! I made it, I need it for making my foods: I have digestive problems, can't have solids. I unpacked my blender with great excitement! Only to be greatly disappointed!!! Everytime I use it it leaks through the blade gear. A brown disgusting mess. Where can it be repaired? Or how do I remedy this problem? Please help.

Original review: July 4, 2018

I purchased my H. M. Blender over 4yrs. ago... Was able to use it four times. The first time used it gave off an electrical burn smell, and soon as I turned the on button it jumped, vibrated, almost dancing on the countertop. WELL, the last time I used it it worked fine (dancing quit after the second use). Then one morning... "No go"! Nothing! I check the connection, was fine, but unit is dead (no lights or response to buttons). Had a 2yr. Warranty (on the motor), but by the time I calmed down about it (thought it out) the two years lapsed. So I never did contact "Finger Hut" (where I purchased it from).

So, it looks new (still), but isn't even worth its recycle weight. Shame on you Montel? I've always looked closely (examined carefully) at things 'before' I recommend them to 'anyone', otherwise in the future no one will believe you let alone trust your word on 'anything'! And I paid over 200$s for this, so basically I paid 50$s a use (at about 4 seconds each).

Original review: June 27, 2018

I can't believe I spent hundreds of dollars on Healthmaster blender thinking it would help me with my health. It continuously leaks a brown liquid from motor? All over. How is this healthy? Sometimes the machine doesn't want to turn on. I'm not wealthy. I saved up for this Montel!!!

Original review: June 20, 2018

I have had this blender 2 yrs but it was new in box while we rented. 6 mos ago we moved into a new home and I have used this blender no more than 12 times. Today went to turn it on and it is dead, like there is no electricity to it. Changed outlets and same thing. There is no reset button and when I called tech support I could not understand the person talking to me... he wanted to send me some coupons and wanted all this personal info... Forget that I guess it is going in the trash.

Healthmaster Blender Company Information