2. Homeowners

Wallingford, CT

Healthmaster Blender
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.34/5

Healthmaster Blender Reviews

Original review: April 19, 2020

I had the same experience as some others here, at first, with the unit not turning on after sitting dormant for a decade and almost threw it out, but am glad I didn't! Turns out you just have to make sure it's assembled correctly and fully sealed before it'll let you power it on. (To protect people from getting hurt, doubtlessly, though some little arrows on the lid and base reading 'FRONT' would've been helpful).

To get the machine to power up, make sure sure lid reads 'CLOSE/OPEN' on the front-right of the blender's lid top and attach the base (not the motor, the blender part) so the handle extends from the right side of the machine and then the power on button works! So far I've made some delicious smoothies and some Persian garlic sauce that was amazing. Yay! 'Pulse' speed is unbelievably noisy, (first button I tried) as is the max level/8 and the 'Ice' setting, but the machine works well at the low settings, too, at least for the stuff I've tried out so far (fruits, vegetables..) which isn't nearly so valuable. Can't wait to try out more, like soups & ice creams!

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

I purchased this blender because of all the extras it could do or claimed it could do. I used it twice, due to limited counter space, I packed it up. Now that I have a new home with plenty of counter space, I was excited to start juicing and making smoothies again plus soups - the blender is DEAD. I’m upset and it was a waste of money. This company and Montel should be made to reimburse those who were tricked into buying a useless appliance. Wished I could give ZERO STARS. I’m PISSED!!!!

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I bought this blender several years ago Model YD2088E. It has been in back of cupboard for a while. Made a good smoothie yesterday and then today worked for about a minute then stopped. It has always been extremely loud. I noticed a brown residue on the bottoms of the blender yesterday and thought that it was from me not drying it completely. Today, I saw it was spraying liquid out the bottom of the glass holder and when I took it apart I see this same brown stuff and don't know what it is from. If the power button turns on none of the other buttons work and it won't turn off? Have to unplug it.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I purchased my blender last year and I used literally 3x. I had to move and packed up some things in storage. When I returned and unpacked my things. The blender was actually the first thing I tried to use but nothing worked!!! Customer service wasnt much help but wanted to charge me. Pass and buy a cheap blender that will probably have a better motor life. Montel Williams is a joke for endorsing this product when customers are unhappy!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

My sister brought the Montel Williams HealthMaster Blender for a Christmas gift a couple of years ago. Never used it to now, not working. DEAD. Now reading the reviews I see I'm not the only one that got scammed. Is there a class action suit!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthmaster?

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I had very good success with the blender until now. There were loose wires protruding around the blade. I had deboned some chicken to make a chicken sandwich salad sandwich. I had taken a few bites of the sandwich and noticed some hard pieces. I thought it was bone, but upon close examination, it was broken wire. I hope none of it inadvertently got injected.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I bought this blender several years ago but just started using for the past year. After reading the reviews of others, I am grateful that I was able to get more than twelve uses out of it, however; it has finally died. I am thankful that I literally saw and heard something explode as I was making a smoothie this morning. Immediately unplugged it and took the blender off to see a burned base along with pieces of broken steel. I would not recommend this blender to anyone. It has always been extremely loud. I have in past usages noticed a brown residue on the bottoms of the blender and thought that it was from me not drying it completely. Today, I see this same brown stuff and I now believe that this thing has been burning on the inside for quite some time. Save your money and buy anything but this!!! I wish I could show pictures of the final moments of today’s experience. A terrible reality. :(

Original review: March 26, 2019

Several years ago purchased VERY expensive blender on TV. I NEVER used/stashed it away. Today I was HAPPY to find it. Plugged it in and nothing. Also today, read reviews from MANY DISSATISFIED customers just like me had similar issues. We have been scammed and want a refund! Is there a class action suit regarding this?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I purchased my Healthmaster Blender approximately 4 years ago. It was a lot of money. The very first time I used it there was a burning smell. So I reread all of the material thinking that I didn't do something correctly. Not the case, but I learned how to use the reset button. I actually only used this blender maybe a dozen times over the past 4 years. Each and every time I used it the motor smelled like it was burning, and I would shut it off and let it sit for a couple of minutes then hit the reset button, and it would start up again. Although the last time "approximately one month ago" I went to use it and NOTHING. It died. I've attempted a couple more times to no avail. It's dead. I finally purchased a new blender for a third of the cost, and it works great. No burning smell. No resetting it every time I use the machine.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I purchased my H. M. Blender over 4 yrs. ago... Was able to use it four times. WELL, the last time I used it it worked fine. Then one morning... "No go"! Nothing! I check the connection, was fine, but unit is dead (no lights or response to buttons). Had a 2 yr. Warranty (on the motor), but by the time I calmed down about it (thought it out) the two years lapsed. I paid hundreds of dollars for this and I now see all the complaints - does anyone know how to get this fixed?

Healthmaster Blender Company Information