Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

1173 GE Microwave Ovens Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 15, 2019

It works really well and this price point is good. It’s lasted me a few years and it is still in new condition. It has a nice modern look also. Good microwave for a great value.

Original review: July 15, 2019

My GE microwave is the Advantium version which’s heats to a 1000 degrees. In fact, today the 4th of July I will be using it instead of the BBQ. I have baked, broiled, heated and other things in this unit. This is my 2nd one over the years and I enjoy it immensely.

Original review: July 15, 2019

I have had the GE Profile for approximately 8 years with no Issues. I learn something new it will do every now and then I had no idea was possible. I still

Have not conquered the convection baking and that is my fault. I need to use it more often since it wouldn’t heat up kitchen like the range does especially these hot summer days in Texas.

Original review: July 15, 2019

My GE profile microwave has performed admirably! It is attractive and dependable. It has wonderful pre-programmed buttons to simplify my cooking. My son gave it to me, or I probably wouldn’t have paid that much for one. Still, would recommend it to everyone.

Original review: July 15, 2019

The microwave was purchased for above the stove. Its clean line and easy to use detail made it perfect for my little kitchen. Price was even better. Clearly, I would suggest checking value when shopping. Sometimes you pay more for another brand name and miss a real bargain.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GE Washing Machines?

Original review: July 15, 2019

I like my microwave. It works alright but the fan on it is extremely noisy. This is the first GE microwave that is so noisy. Besides that it defrost food well, I like the different functions on this microwave. They work great.

Original review: July 14, 2019

Love the 30 second timer 1 push button, has a popcorn button that I also use very often, able to adjust temp to defrost as well. Easy to keep clean with the glass plate that comes with it. Matches my kitchen decor.

Original review: July 14, 2019

When it works it works great.... We bought it because it fit our kitchen decor. Should have bought it for the way it’s supposed to work! Next time I’ll do more research on the product!!! Don’t buy anything for the way it looks. Look can be deceiving!

Original review: July 14, 2019

It works well, heats up well but makes a lot more noise compared to some others I have used. If it were quieter it would be best. Also to adjust clock and date even when I don’t need it is cumbersome, making me lose time when I am in hurry. I should be able to use it without setting clock and date if I don’t want to.

Original review: July 14, 2019

Always can count on G.E. for reliability. Our microwave we have had for 2 years now replaces another brand we had for over 15 years. It works great and looks good with the chrome look. Also, it blends well with other kitchen appliances. We are sure this will last another 10 plus years. G.E is a brand you can count on!

GE Microwave Ovens Company Information