Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

1173 GE Microwave Ovens Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 19, 2019

Clean neat appearance over stove. Fast consistent heating. Easy heating options. Turntable on or off. Also, love the stove top light. Cost a bit more than I thought it would, but not much more than others.

Original review: July 17, 2019

Very heavy to mount above a stove, not enough watts. The model I have is 900 watts, too many options for cooking different foods, not many parts are available to make a repair on any of the GE microwaves, I would not recommend purchasing a GE.

Original review: July 16, 2019

This machine has done everything we asked it to do for many years. We use it multiple times daily in auto and timed functions. It has never caused us any problems. It looks good and is easy to use. We would buy one like it again.

Original review: July 16, 2019

It is a ten year old microwave and it works fine, looks dated and I've never liked the start button's location. We bought at the time of our kitchen remodel, good size and power for the money. I'm sure newer models are just as good if not better.

Original review: July 16, 2019

The handle broke off my first one. It was cheaper to buy a new one than replace handle! Now the second one is loose, but after many years. It is easy to use and more basic than many new microwaves. I would recommend it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GE Washing Machines?

Original review: July 16, 2019

We have an under the cabinet microwave oven. I like the size of it and it works well. It is white so it gets dirty from cooking on the stove. It has a light on it for 2 different lighting needs. It has a brighter one and one for night time also. The buttons are really easy to use. Not hard to program it at all.

Original review: July 16, 2019

The microwave overall is good. It looks very good. I think that the price was good as well. I would certainly recommend this item as an item to buy. So far it appears to be well built, I have not had any problems with it.

Original review: July 16, 2019

My microwave is a very easy to use. The settings are not complicated and offers a variety of options. It has a shelf and turntable that can be shut off and on. The filters are very easy to access and clean.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I bought the microwave in 2005. It is an above the stove type microwave, black color. It has been a great microwave for all of these years and still keeps going. I would buy a GE again. It has been a solid microwave and all parts but the turntable are still functioning after all of these years.

Original review: July 15, 2019

I like the design. The color works well in my kitchen and the oven works perfectly. It is just the right size and fits in the corner of my kitchen. I have no complaints.

GE Microwave Ovens Company Information