Frigidaire Electric Ranges

Frigidaire Ranges

3.9/5 (320 ratings)

About Frigidaire Ranges

Frigidaire Electric Ranges Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire Electric Ranges?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

Original review: May 10, 2022

The policy of Frigidaire is that if something is damaged or defective, you need to report it within 48 hours of delivery. If you don't, they will not replace it and it must be repaired. I purchased a range which is clearly defective but because I did not know this within the 48 hours, (it was between 48-72 hours) I have to have it serviced. The oven buzzes loudly and vibrates on heating, and does not shut off. The indicator lights go off, but the oven itself is actually still on. There may be other defects but since I cannot use it, who knows? I had to shut the breaker off.

The Home Depot, where I bought it has no appliance repair staff. They sell a product with this kind of policy and have no means of repair. They are horrible to deal with. Frigidaire at least has some nice people in customer service who try to help. They found a repair service miles away and the first available opening is in July, 2 months away. I don't expect the service person will have appropriate parts or even show up. I am a senior citizen. I live with my disabled brother. We are on a fixed income. Besides a toaster and a microwave, we have no means to cook anything. Home Depot doesn't care. I would advise all of you to write to your representatives in Congress. Many of our consumer protections have been weakened, and this is unacceptable. It's about profits and as consumers we must let lawmakers know that this cannot continue. Besides that, file complaints with your state Better Business Bureau, and your state consumer protection agency. This is unacceptable.

Original review: May 5, 2022

This is an 8-month old bi-monthly used oven. I baked a chicken breast at 400o for 20 minutes. I have done this a couple times before using same baking dish placed on top rack of oven. After cooking I removed the chicken to test for doneness, turned oven off and returned it to stay warm for a bit. Upon closing the oven door the outer tempered glass exploded sending glass everywhere across tiled floor with a few small slivers lodging on my feet. I was shaken, lost my appetite, and left returning the following morning to deal with the mess.

Several hours later glass has been removed from door before it broke apart again, swept up from floor and underneath range. and manually dug out of hard to reach crevices. I could not vacuum it up. - I’ve had 4 ice-makers installed in 8 months and I have a grandson who cooks his tools in the oven, Will it take 4 explosions like the 4 ice makers to get things right, and possibly hurting someone? This, I hope, is a one-off. Still, this is negligence by Frigidaire that is inexcusable.

Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 5, 2022

Bought a new Frigidaire oven model FFEH3054US on July 28th 2021 paid $1143.74 , it broke in January 2022, so less than 1 year old still under factory warranty, I called to schedule repair service, they came out and said they have to order a part to fix it, no problem things happen right. Well it's now April 5th 2022 and I have been told a week ago the part is “no longer available” after 6 phone calls and multiple chat sessions, I still have a broken new oven, it's clear after speaking to multiple people at their service helpline that they just don’t care about making it right. They are very good at giving you the runaround! BTW they ask me to post a review on their Frigidaire site and I was honest not rude about having trouble getting my oven fixed, they blocked it saying it didn’t meet their criteria, so be wary of reviews on their site because they are clearly manipulated.

Original review: March 10, 2022

With an electric range, Frigidaire alternates between full on (Red hot) and off to get a Medium heat.. It's the stupidest design I can imagine. I've scalded a few pans because of that. I don't recommend their electric ranges at all!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

Purchased stove Feb. 2021, from Lowe's. Caught fire Dec 24, 2021. Under warranty. Neither would replace. EVERY repairman said it should be replaced. Faulty wiring from manufacturer. Frigidaire refused, kept sending wrong parts, 5 boxes and 3 bags of parts! NEVER the right part needed. Went through torture dealing with this company without a stove for 7 weeks. DO NOT BUY FRIGIDAIRE APPLIANCES. WARRANTY NO GOOD!!!!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

Purchased a Frigidaire electric range from a big box store. Took it home, plugged it up, turned it on and it smell and smoked. didn’t think much of it, though it was just manufacturing smell burning off. As use went on, it got worse instead of better! Last time it was used, thought it was going to burn down the house! Attempted SEVERAL times to contact Frigidaire and it is a hopeless venture.

First gal we spoke with, could not understand because she has chickens clucking in the background! They set up appointments with some CRAP company called A&E appliance repair and after taking 3 days off work to have them come look at the stove, they kept cancelling and I haven’t seen them yet… 3 weeks without a stove to cook on. Please, before you try & purchase an appliance from a big box store, check the return policy… You may be surprised at what you find out about these businesses now days! If you buy it…it’s YOURS and if it has “FRIGIDAIRE” on it, stay away from it at all costs!!!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

I have a gallery induction range. It's almost 2 years old and a few months ago noticed the stainless finish coming off under the oven handle where it attaches to the oven door on both sides. Clled manufacturer. They said it's cosmetic and not covered under extended warranty. Called selling dealer. They won't do anything. The dealer previously helped us with a gallery fridge that had a problem with rollers on the crisper drawers that was not covered. Happy with dealer but unhappy with quality and customer care from Frigidaire.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

My new range has a double fast boil burner, Ok reply. Love this, no more long waits for water to boil. Also has the air fry feature in stove and there are no coils on the bottom of the stove to interfere with wipe up little drips. So far, there is nothing I am not happy with. Thought I might not like black cooking top, thought it might be hard to clean, but have not found that to be the case. Really love my new stove.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

Flat glass top Frigidaire cooktop and range. LOVE it. Top includes 4 burners, 2 with multi pan size heating elements and warming ring. Oven has both regular and convection cooking plus air fryer. Only minor complaint is that almost anything I cook on cooktop leaves marks so requires polishing after almost every use. But cooktop heats quickly. Warning light lets you know there is a hot burner until it has cooled completely

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

I recently bought a refrigerator glass top stove. I have owned it for a year now. The oven control switch has burned out twice. Each time I order one. No matter the quality or price it does the same thing. The stove works beautifully when it's working. Unfortunately for me I'm on disability and I fixed income. I've purchased two control switch in the last year on a quarter or year and a half and it's getting damn expensive to have a repairman to come out to replace this switch at my cost.

Frigidaire Electric Ranges Company Information