Frigidaire Electric Ranges

Frigidaire Ranges

3.0/5 (34 ratings)

About Frigidaire Ranges

Frigidaire Electric Ranges Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire Electric Ranges?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

My new range has a double fast boil burner, Ok reply. Love this, no more long waits for water to boil. Also has the air fry feature in stove and there are no coils on the bottom of the stove to interfere with wipe up little drips. So far, there is nothing I am not happy with. Thought I might not like black cooking top, thought it might be hard to clean, but have not found that to be the case. Really love my new stove.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

I have had this smooth top stove for about 12 years, I have only had to have the coil around oven door changed. I love my stove, very unique it is all bisque, even the top, love it! Easy to clean, soft scrub or regular stove top cleaner does the trick every time! The only thing I miss is the boiler, I do not have a boiler or a drawer at the bottom, but again because the color was my priority, I really don't care.

Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

I have had Frigidaire Gallery appliances in my last three homes and love the features on all their appliances - they have thought of everything in their designs. My current kitchen range is a Frigidaire Gallery induction stove (my first one of those) and I love it! The heat is so fast and even searing a steak is easy and turns out perfectly - gas or the BBQ have been our preferred ways to cook steak, but now we can cook it perfectly on the induction range! And it is so easy to clean! Between my overall satisfaction with the brand and my excitement with the performance of this stove, I have nothing but good to say about it!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

We have the new Frigidaire induction stove top, slide in range. The oven works like a charm both on regular and air fry. The chicken wings and homemade fries turned out crisp with the air fry function. When baking two trays of cookies, I do not have to rotate halfway through because of excess browning. The self-cleaning feature works very well. Cooking with induction is fantastic. It has the benefits of gas without the dangers. And, because you can always keep a paper towel or parchment underneath your pot or pan, the actual stove top is always clean. The sales rep who steered us towards the Frigidaire induction, who also has one at home, was bang on. It is a great product for a great price.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

I grew up using gas stoves with pilot lights. I don't like the electronic ignition. I can't use the oven when the electricity goes out. I've had the oven quit in the middle of cooking a meal and then I lose all that food. I know the pilot lights are considered dangerous but I'd still rather have one. At least I could start a meal and finish it even if the electricity went out.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

I have a gallery induction range. It's almost 2 years old and a few months ago noticed the stainless finish coming off under the oven handle where it attaches to the oven door on both sides. Clled manufacturer. They said it's cosmetic and not covered under extended warranty. Called selling dealer. They won't do anything. The dealer previously helped us with a gallery fridge that had a problem with rollers on the crisper drawers that was not covered. Happy with dealer but unhappy with quality and customer care from Frigidaire.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

Flat glass top Frigidaire cooktop and range. LOVE it. Top includes 4 burners, 2 with multi pan size heating elements and warming ring. Oven has both regular and convection cooking plus air fryer. Only minor complaint is that almost anything I cook on cooktop leaves marks so requires polishing after almost every use. But cooktop heats quickly. Warning light lets you know there is a hot burner until it has cooled completely

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

I recently bought a refrigerator glass top stove. I have owned it for a year now. The oven control switch has burned out twice. Each time I order one. No matter the quality or price it does the same thing. The stove works beautifully when it's working. Unfortunately for me I'm on disability and I fixed income. I've purchased two control switch in the last year on a quarter or year and a half and it's getting damn expensive to have a repairman to come out to replace this switch at my cost.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

My stove went out Thanksgiving day 2020 so I had to go get one. The next could not find one anywhere so I finally found this one, a big mistake. My old stove cooked a lot faster. This one take 25 to 30 minutes to preheat. Do not like this one at all.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

Bought my wall Oven from a local dealer. After it was installed we noticed the door didn't close properly, and crooked. After a couple of weeks I noticed the temperature doesn't hold in the oven. Decided to report the problem. Frigidaire customer service seemed friendly and told me they would have someone come to look into within a couple of days. Nothing happened. When I called back they said the service company declined the service call. So for the next couple of weeks we had the same issue, they call a company but the company declined. We're too far for them.

Finally Frigidaire said they would escalate and either replace the oven or find someone to service it. It's been two weeks and when I called again they said they're still reviewing and I need to wait. Meanwhile my brand new oven doesn't work properly. I was planning to order a fridge from them and washer dryer, changed my mind and will be looking for another supplier. If they can't stand behind a brand new product, they shouldn't be in business.

Frigidaire Electric Ranges Company Information