EasyClosets

Compare Closet Organizers

Research top Closet Organizers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Happy to use, easy and comfortable, very lightweight, high quality, minimum effort from your side, have loads of spacious and you can put all your clothing into that. Installation is very easy because you don't need to be adjusting its closets. The person those who come and can bring the closet it's just a matter of few minutes and that is good one.

Love their customization options. I think they did a great job in this area. I really applaud them. I love the plan and the idea formation. I think customization plan gives customers a choice which can delight them. The installation was superb. I think those guys at the installation store did a fantastic job with it. I think these guys are the greatest out there. I think the price was reasonable. I think it was affordable. Anyone with a desire to purchase this item can do so since it is a great deal. I think its durability is of the highest quality. I do think that this product durability can not be compared with other items out there in the market. I think this product is the best when it comes to its quality.

The different sections are nice and useful for many closet items such as shoes, scarves, belts, undergarments. The sections are able to maintain easily. I had my husband do it so that the levels were equal and it turned out to be extremely easy to install. We used more anchors than it came with just to be on the safe side.

You get what you pay for. Pay more, you get more quality, more space, more freedom. It was extremely inexpensive and helped with our organization and I feel well put together. So far the weight of everything has withheld the durability. Hopefully it will outstanding for quite some time. It's pretty secure so I don't see that being an issue anytime soon.

Easy to use, very helpful to keep you organized and clear up some room in your closet and make it look nice if you forget to close your closet doors. Very easy to install and not confusing. Pretty self explanatory. Can call customer service if need be and they are helpful, personable, friendly, knowledgeable. Makes you feel like a person not just a number. It is fair prices by comparison to others. You get a great quality for a good price. Some see a cheap and some are higher quality. It all depends on what you are looking for. Very fairly priced. Very durable.

I didn't get the option to customize my closet organizer, which I was disappointed in. But through it all, I'm still glad I purchased it. Installation was very much so easy to set up. I definitely didn't need the instructions to set this up. And I love it how it works. My closet is now and officially organized and neat. I'm glad I bought this it's a little on the pricey side for my taste. But I'm glad I actually bought it, because I needed a closet organizer so bad, and the saying is true. You do get what you pay for. This closet organizer is very much so highly durable! I have had this organizer now for like 3 years and it is still holding together as if I just bought it yesterday.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EasyClosets?

Doesn't have different options but I knew that when I bought it. I would like one with more options. All it does is hang and you put stuff in pockets. It was super easy, it just velcro to a pole in my closet it was way easy. My one year old could probably install it herself. It doesn't hold a lot of weight though so it would easily fall off. It was a little pricey to me with how little it does, how little it holds, and how not compatible it is. It does fold up very easily when not needed. I have had the organizer for 3-4 years and it hasn't broken or anything of that sort. It is very durable. It if had more options it would be so much better.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

EasyClosets is the first online closet company in the industry. They are based out of Holland, Mich. and offer consumers complimentary design service, easy DIY installation and free, fast shipping.

• Exclusively online: EasyClosets online platform makes it easy to design and order an organizational solution for your closet, no matter where you live or what your schedule is.
  • American made: All of EasyCloset’s designs are manufactured in their world-class facility, located in Holland, Mich.
  • Eco-friendly: All of EasyClosets panels are certified to meet the California Air Resources Board (CARB) Phase II standards, which means their products follow stringent emission standards set by CARB for formaldehyde emissions from composite wood products. In addition, the core parts of all EasyClosets panels are made from 100 percent recycled and/or recovered wood fiber. Their packaging materials are also environmentally friendly.
  • Fast and free shipping: EasyClosets has the fastest turnaround in the industry, and their orders generally ship out within one business day of being placed. Shipping is free for orders over $100.
  • Free sample kit: Order a free sample kit, which includes 14 material samples in standard colors and an EasyClosets brochure. This gives you a chance to determine what material(s) and color(s) will work best for your space.
  • Best for EasyClosets is best for DIYers and home sellers.

Compare Closet Organizers