toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Raul did a VERY nice job on our closet. He went above and beyond the call of duty...

Excellent results. Professional and courteous team. We love our new cabinets.

Years ago, we had most of our house's closets done by Closet World. We now needed a new kitchen pantry closet system and based on our past experience, I called Closet World. The Sales Associate showed up on time and came up with a nice design, and the installation date was set promptly and met. To be honest, there were a few adjustments needed after the installation. I called the installation dep't and they couldn't have been more accommodating. Their attitude was, "We want to make you happy." The installation was completed today, and we are indeed happy!

We had a supposed home decorator from Closet World show up to measure and she took our deposit. 4 weeks later the installer shows up to install. Well measurements were off so they took another three weeks, showed up again and measurements were off again. I cancelled the order. This is about three weeks later and they refuse to refund deposit. I would never never deal with these idiots...

Tara ** was the sales rep from Closet World that came to our home, late Dec, to give us an estimate for garage cabinets and flooring. We let her know that we had to stay within a budget for this project and that we also had an appointment with Home Depot for an estimate as well. She proceeded to take all the necessary measurements and inspect our garage and then gave us a quote that worked with our budget and ensured us that this would be completed within 2-3 weeks. Because she met our requirements we cancelled the other estimate.

When the installers arrived they were not able to do anything because Ms. ** not only submitted inaccurate measurements, blocking the ability to open a garage door, but she failed to tell us that piping along the back wall would mean that the cabinets could not be installed correctly, but rather have to stick out by a substantial amount. The piping in clear view and something that she should have both seen upon inspection, and discussed with us as an issue and probable expense we would have prior to the install. She also failed to note and discuss with us outlets that would need to be moved for us to have any power in the garage.

We had to hire a handyman, putting us outside our budget by a substantial amount, to move forward, and then wait for the correct size of cabinets to arrive. When we attempted to follow up with her (because she didn't update us, or even apologize for her error), we were given a client number, told we would have to contact the service department for any help and that the matter was out of her hands. We were also informed that our new cabinet order was reported by Tara as a "customer change", instead of a measurement error on her part, which made our job less of a priority and we were pushed behind all other open orders. Full payment for cabinets had been taken at this point, and they refused to reverse the charge.

To date the floors have not been installed and we have been told once again to call the service dept ourselves but not to expect delivery or install for at least a month. For this project we have moved everything from the garage into our home. We were told when placing the order that the job would be complete in Jan and as of today there is no completion date. Tara has never once apologized. She has been rude, completely unhelpful, cost us a substantial amount of money we had not budgeted for, and caused a lot of stress with the inconvenience of having our home in disarray for such a long period of time. We were told today that if we go through someone else to get the job completed we will be penalized and forfeit monies paid.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Closet World?

This is the worst company. Bunch of thieves. It all start with the designer who have no experience in design. Measurement are always done incorrect. Had to let her borrow my measuring tape because she left hers in the car. DONT SIGN. THAT'S HOW THEY GET YOU BY SIGNING THAT AGREEMENT, thinking I was going to get what we discussed. WRONG. They collect balance before install begins. Installation was late. Installers were not on time. Unprofessional man had a tattoo on his head was cursing on his phone to his supervisor due to design issues. Garage wasn't complete. Spoke to many supervisors. Albert was the worst unprofessional disrespectful supervisor I have encountered. Poor, poor, worst company. Now they want me to more cause not in the contract.

So I took advantage of their 50% off and no interest financing for one year. The sales person came out and showed me pictures of cabinets. I filled out the form for the one year financing through Wells Fargo. Installation day, the sliding doors are not delivered and the installer has no idea where they are. The cabinets are so not like the pictures. They are super cheap fiber board and the sliders for the drawers are crap. The job is not even finished. HERE IS THE KICKER. THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE BALANCE DUE WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION!!! Even when the installer said it was a finance job. These people are crooks and I so should have believed the reviews. Beware of Closet World.

I wish I read the reviews before calling them! During installation they messed up my brand new after remodeling walls, sliced the drywall open, charged my credit card without authorization, and installed mickey mouse closets. When I called them they said they don't do money back - my money is gone. $4300 gone. I have a 6-month-old girl and we still don't have closets and live out of boxes... Thieves.

They could not install in my mobile home, was trying to remodel. Salesperson was great but when they could not install they just give you the runaround on the refund $790+. Called 4 times they just say "we will call you back" and no refund yet or they say "let me call my supervisor" and nothing yet. They have good merchandise but terrible customer's service. Talked with Harry 4 times and nothing. Come on Closet World, take care of the customers. I had used you once before in my condo and it was good. Lost my condo and saved money to redo my closets now and nothing.

About ten years ago I purchased a closets for my garage and now they practically the hinges are falling off. When I called them to let them know about the lifetime warranty they gave me this excuses about that's not covered. "We will charge you over $120,00" just to come out and that's not including the parts if they use any. Sorry. I'm going to tell everyone about this company.

I ordered a Home Office from Closet World before I read any reviews. Don't go on their website to look at the review because those are all good reviews that they handpicked from their small amount of satisfied customers. Maybe those review are not even real. The first problem I had with them was when the designer came out to my home. When he took the measurements and started designing the Home Office. I told him what I wanted very clearly. I told the designer that I would have a desktop here and to make sure there would be enough room for the monitor, keyboard and mouse. I also made sure to tell him that it should be comfortable and I would not have to sit at a weird angle where I have to completely bend my back just to face the screen. He assured me that wouldn't be a problem.

The office turned out terrible and as if the designer had ignored everything I told him, even the install crew were surprised. They didn't understand how I was supposed to sit and work at this desk. My only mistake in this situation was signing the final documents and not thoroughly reviewing the design plan. The Home Office Closet World made for me was exactly the opposite of what I told the designer. I have been trying schedule an appointment for two months now, each time I call they tell me that they scheduled an appointment to come out and see the problem but no one shows up. I have finally talked to someone who said that this will be passed on to a design manager. Still don't know if I will be able to resolve this.

Some things were missing when they left on 7/30. They were to come back on 8/1. They didn't show up when they said so my husband said to come on Monday 8/3. No one called so I called. Now they say 8/17. This is unacceptable & I wouldn't recommend.

My sister had work done by Closet World and it was awful. The sales person that came out and didn't measure things right and it all had to be redone. And they keep $400.00 of her money because she was going to have them do her kitchen hutch and they told her it was too late to get the money back when she called since she gave them a check. They're a terrible company and do not know how to measure or be honest. Wish we had read the reviews but I definitely tell everyone what an awful job they have done. They'll get NO work around this area if I can help it. Hope someone sues their pants off.

I had a rep come over to redo my closets. The installer was suppose to be here 9:00 am on Saturday morning as I work during the week and wanted to have the work done over the weekend. The installer showed up at 6:00 pm and said that he had problems with his first job that day. ("I thought I was the first job of the day") The closet he put in was nothing like the rep had described to me. But I was late for a party and did not want to leave this person in my home, so I had to sent him back to LA without my other closet complete. Well after looking at the poor quality of the work I decided that I did not want them to finish. But when I told them this, the manager threatened me that he would put a lien on my home. At this point I realize this people were rip off artists. So I had them finish the job and a few years later I had California Closets come and tear out their mess and make it right. Go to California Closets, they are a much better choice.

I had a very bad experience with Closet World (CW). I wanted a home office that would be custom made to my needs and this was not what I ended up with. The following is a summary of some of the complaints that I have: 1) Designer never understood my needs; 2) Office design was not designed to my needs or expectations; 3) The installation was promised on a certain date and the order was never placed; 4) Measurements were not taken correctly. Important things like space for other drawers to open and main light switches were overlooked when creating office design. Different pieces had to be ordered twice; 5) CW did not have the handles that were recommended by designer until after 2 months later; 6) Delays by CW turned a 3 week project into a 3 month project.

7) Poor quality and very expensive. The discounts are a scam; 8) Communication with CW designer, central office and installers was very disconnected. Nobody knew what was going on. Designer is not responsible for anything once the customers signature dries; 9) CW charged the credit card without prior approval; and 10) I missed many days of work because of all of these issues. I will not recommend Closet World to anyone :(

I am very sorry I did not read all of the negative reviews about Closet World before I ordered their product, as I would have avoided much frustration. To begin, the sales professional, **, did not measure for the product correctly, which meant that the product needed to be altered and the install could not be completed. Secondly, the installer came to my appointment two hours late. The reason being that my project was scattered throughout the warehouse, so he left late in the morning. Mind you, I was called three times by the company to see if I wanted my installation earlier. The next installation date, I was called by the scheduling supervisor in the morning to confirm the time. The installer arrived 2.5 hours late. I missed and entire day of work for the first installation and a half day's work for the second installation. Please save yourself frustration and money, do your due diligence and do not use this company.

Dealing with them has been the worst customer service I have ever experienced. The original design had all sorts of problems and incorrect measurements to begin with but that I can deal with. They had to come out a second time, on a Wed, to fix the issues. They rescheduled last minute to Fri at 5pm. Not only did they not show on time, there was not even a call to let me know. After placing multiple calls to their 1-800 number, i was assured they were on their way each time.

After waiting until 7:30pm and still no sign of anyone, I called yet again and was told they would call me back in 10 minutes. Of course, no call ever came nor did the installers ever show up. Finally, attempting to call them back at 8:30, they had all left and went home for the day. Not only did they not show up for the appointment, they did not even have the decency to call and cancel. Instead, each time I was strung along saying they were on their way only to never even show. Save yourself a headache and stay far far away from this company.

I purchased a closet from Closet World for a small spare bedroom. I was not home when the installer got there, so they asked my husband which room and he did not know the location so they put it in the master bedroom. I called and made a complaint of how could this happen when they have paperwork with all the details. I told the manager they should have called me if they had questions about the location. He said that was my husband responsibility to contact me. I explain that my husband was an elderly person 91 years of age and he thought they knew what they was going to do.

After they agreed to move the closet to right room they left damages where they had previous installed the closet, to the wall and floor. The manager said they were not liable and was not going to pay or repair the damage. Damage consist of holes in wall, drapery torn down from window and holes in carpet along with wall base being remove. The manager said that is my home and I am responsible for the damages. I will never use them again.

Sales rep from Closet World came out to our house: We explained to her we wanted to have beveled glass wardrobe mirrors installed in two rooms that matched the beveled mirror we already have over the sink area. We thought our request was absolutely clear. Unfortunately for us, we did not go over the final contract with a fine toothcomb. Once we signed on the dotted line, that's how the mirrors were ordered, without beveled glass. :( The sales rep overlooked entering "Bevel". In fact she circled "N" for no, no beveled glass. Unbelievable! I came home from work to see just plain glass installed, and I mean "plain glass". We could of spent less money (-$800) and ordered beveled glass from Lowe's, but we thought Closet World would be a more professional experience. Wrong!

I am very frustrated with Closet World. Partly my mistake for not cancelling in 3 days but I had every intention of moving forward with the purchase. I put a $1,500 deposit down on this order and then sometime afterward, after purchasing my new home and paying addition towards the closing and other expenses, determined that I could not follow through with the closets. I called requesting to cancel and be refunded. Their customer service person said she would fill out the paperwork because I could not locate mine and then have a manager call me. I waited and no call. I call again and speak to another person in which she also said she would have a manager call in 3 days. I waited, no call. Another week goes by and I call again and state the same thing.

Finally after about 15 minutes of being on hold I finally get the regional sales manager and he tells me I cannot get a refund of my money and I'm obligated to the $7,800 order I signed contract for. That's all fine and dandy if life does not happen but it does. So with his kind permission I may use the $1,500 on something else I may not need. All this to say I would not recommend Closet World because they obviously don't care about the customer only about their sales. Only work with companies that are flexible and know that life may happen. I will try and use something with this $1500 I am obligated to, but will never, ever purchase anything with this company again!

I remodeled my garage on February 2014. The work was done by Garage Envy and the agreement indicated lifetime warranty for the cabinets, and 1 year warranty for the flooring. I called Garage Envy, but the call was answered by Closet World. I ran a short investigation (called the designer who designed my garage) and learned Closet World acquired Garage Envy in April 2014. Closet World pretends to be Garage Envy, but they're not. Furthermore, they refused to honor the warranty; they don't do epoxy floors at all AND they charge for any service for the cabinets...

I read on Yelp that Garage Envy was acquired, but then someone from Closet World responded by saying Garage Envy went out of business which nothing but a BIG LIE. I talked to 2 additional ex-Garage Envy designers (who already work for other companies and who refused to go work for Closet World) and the Garage Envy installer who did the work in my garage (This amazing guy took the responsibility and came to our home to fix the cabinet FREE OF CHARGE!!!!). All ex Garage Envy employees confirm Closet World's acquisition of Garage Envy was completed last April. I also checked with the Secretary of State, and Garage Envy Inc. has been dissolved few months ago. Closet World is only using the brand name, website and phone number to lure customers into thinking they're getting the high-end service offered by Garage Envy in the past.

Upon signing the contract, I paid $2500 in advance for a set of garage cabinets. They originally delivered the products with lots of shortages and mismatches. Their measurements were wrong and I had paid for the larger items. Installer wanted to cut them in place to fit. I disagreed and asked to shrink two of them so they all match together. This was agreed upon them delivering some wall panels to compensate the extra charges. They left to come back 2 weeks later with shrunk ones. There were still larger doors still and shortage of other doors and table and drawers. They agreed for compensating me instead of the shrunk sizes of my cabinets to cover my small wall with their wall products. They come and go every two weeks for over 2 months and always with some problems.

Finally without doing the extra they had promised, they installed the product. While I was expecting a call of completion or later delivery, instead I noticed on my AMEX card a charge of the remaining $2500 from a month before the product was installed. This violates their agreement with the compensating for what they had charged me vs. what they delivered. Also violates the fact that they had no permission from me charging my account. I disputed it with AMEX. This guy Daren in charge of installers is a crook when it comes to dealing with customers. So make sure this is not the company you want around your house.

After my initial meeting with Amy from Closet World, I went back online as I knew I had seen some negative reviews about this company but wanted to research them more thoroughly. I'm glad I did. I had mentioned to my design consultant Amy (who constantly kept informing me how lucky I was to have her there because she was an Executive with the company that they had called her to come out specifically for my appointment) that I had heard some negative things about Closet World. In fact I thought I was enlisting the services of a company called Garage Envy but it seems Closet World acquired them a few years ago.

I felt I was very clear about what I wanted but felt she wasn't hearing me as she continued to remind me of my good fortune in having an Executive with the company in my garage doing the measurements. Never have I seen a tape measure fly so fast. When I questioned her about a measurement in regard to the overhead door and it's curve she said it was right and I shouldn't worry as I had an Executive from the company measuring for me. She then proceeded to tell me about her Uncle that played Major League Ball and how he may be the one to replace Vin Scully when he retires. Having told me that same thing about five times, she then proceeded to tell me that she could offer me a 40% discount and her Executive discount of 30% as well. I said so what you're telling me is that I'm going to get 70% off? No she said it's 68%. I'm no mathematical genius but 30 plus 40 is 70. I asked when she'd get back to me with the design and she said she was going to do it then and there. I offered a seat at the kitchen table and a glass of water and she started designing.

When she gave me the plans I asked what about the ribbon racks, where my island table etc. She said that wasn't a problem. She then said it would be 10,000.00 dollars but with the 40% and her EXECUTIVE discount of 30 it would only be $4500.00 dollars. I asked her about the cabinets and hardware and she said that will be 28% more for this and 18% more for that and kept going on about how nice my house was etc. When I asked how long the discount was for, she said it's usually only for the day but since she is an Executive with the company she could extend it possibly until the third of the month but being an Executive she knew how to override the system to accept the discounts so I would in fact receive it. By the time she finally left I was exhausted and overwhelmed and felt oversold and under designed. She also had the audacity to say that the bad reviews were from their competitors trying to make them look bad.

I had a woman from one of their competitors at my home earlier in the day that couldn't have been lovelier. She was accurate, listened to what I needed and said she would get back to me once she had time to create my space. This a space I've waited for, for a very long time. It has to be right and functional. I'm glad I reread these reviews and after my experience with an Executive with Closet World I can assure they won't be getting my business. If their workmanship, customer relationships and PR are as bad as all the other consumers have stated I'd be out of my mind to do business with them even if I was working with an Executive with the company. I'd lose my mind if I had to talk to Amy all day and God forbid there be a problem because I wouldn't know who to call as she is an Executive .

Closet World's designer measured for cabinets in our garage. When I inquired about whether the cabinets would sit flush to the floor or be raised several inches above the floor (as I had seen in the catalog), she assured me by email that the cabinets would be flush to the floor, notched around a concrete baseboard. When the installers showed up, they said, "No, garage cabinets are actually suspended five inches above the floor and mounted to the wall. Otherwise, they won't be level because the flooring is not level. This was fine with me. It is actually a better look and it allows for the flooring (in our case, commercial carpeting) to be replaced when needed. It also makes the workbench at a better height for my 6'2" husband. The cabinets and work bench are good quality, so we were pleased.

The day after installation, we realized that by raising the cabinets five inches off the floor; one cabinet now blocked access to a door in our furnace that must be opened to pull out and replace the filter. I called Closet World and fortunately, had the email from the designer to prove that she had measured based on the cabinets sitting on the floor. Closet World, to their credit, agreed to replace the one cabinet at no charge. But when the installers showed up with the replacement, they realized the doors were the wrong size. So now I am waiting for a third visit to replace the doors.

We used Closet World in North San Diego for 2 master closets and a large garage cabinet. Let me first state they blow away competition (CA closets) in price. The product is far superior to do-it-yourself (ClosetMaid), but probably not quite as good as CA Closets.

Pros:

* Very customized: Wall to wall, ceiling to floor. A lot of drawer, shelf and hang options.
* Price: Very good for custom closets.

* Installer: Our installer (Mohammed) and others who came know how to build closets. Very fast and good.

Cons:

* Long design process: They use paper, not computers, for designs. They should fix this.

* Multiple trips: They should carry more spare parts to better ensure a one trip install.

My recommendation is yes, go with Closet World for big closets. Double check the measurements and diagrams they leave with you so you can correct and change things as early as possible before the install date.

My experience with Closet World from the beginning hasn't been pleasant. The lady, named Leslie, who came out to give the estimate, asked for two checks, one to deposit and one for when it was completed. I wrote her three that day due to one being the wrong amount originally (we ripped that one up). She also got pen ink on my couch. She kept looking around my house and saying how nice it was and asked me how I afforded it being so young. I am older than I look and it's none of her business how I afford it (I teach, and nanny but that's none of her business). Then two weeks later, she called me screaming, I mean literally yelling at me saying I didn't write her checks. I was more than happy to pay her or rewrite checks if she lost them, but she insisted that she didn't and said she would put a lien on my house and on and on. She was really nasty for no reason and when I hung up the phone, my heart was pounding. I paid her again immediately and that was that.

Then when Closet World came to install the doors, the doors were the wrong ones and the wrong measurements for my master bedroom. Two weeks more, I finally got my doors installed. 3.5 years later, both doors have come off the tape or glue holding them onto the frame. One door I can barely open as the picture shows it isn't connected. I need to get to my clothes as I work most days. This has been an inconvenience but I'm getting around it. Then when I called to get the doors fixed, it's a runaround, talking to multiple departments, getting disconnected, having to call 5 times to finally get told the guy won't be coming that night to measure the doors. He was supposed to be there at 6. He showed up at 9 pm.

Now Byron tells me the measurements don't match up and the frame is supposed to be silver. The backing and track have always been white, nothing has changed. My guest room has silver frames. It is beyond frustrating. I just want to be able to open and close my closet doors and have the mirrors attached to the backing. Please help. My doors are under warranty. I feel like Closet World doesn't want to fix what they installed. This should be an easy fix since it seems like tape held them on in the first place? I've sent Byron multiple pictures. The sticker on the back of the doors matches the sticker in my guest room. Closet World installed them, Closet World should repair them.

No one from Closet World has responded to this letter although Byron said he sent it to his supervisor, Ken. I did call and get an appointment finally for them to come out and fix the doors. They claim their paperwork is never incorrect, but originally in 2008, Leslie took the wrong measurements down and the wrong doors were brought. The doors had to be returned; a few weeks later CW returned with the right doors. I always have to call. Closet World doesn't call you if there is a problem or return calls, or call back when they say they will. It is very frustrating to deal with this company.

On Oct. 15, 2012, Ken set up an appointment for CW to finally be here between 4 to 6. I called at 4 to verify they would be here and was told it would be closer to 6 as the installer was 2 hrs. away in Santa Clara. They didn't show up or call to say they weren't going to. This is a terrible company to do business with. No one apologizes or takes accountability for one's actions.

On Oct. 17, 2012, the installer showed up at 7:30, a half hr. past the 5-7 window I was given. He was very nice, but he came with the wrong doors. He came with the guest room's doors! He did remove my closet doors but they were too big and heavy for him to take downstairs and to his truck by himself, so they are now leaning against a couch in my guest room.

Closet World does not apologize when these things happen. The installer did, but the manager, Ken, hasn't. Byron, the guy who argued with me over the measurements and didn't listen to me when I told him he was looking at the guest room paperwork, has not apologized. He's just rude when you talk to him. Rafael, the install manager, has not apologized for not showing up or calling to say they wouldn't show the other evening. Raul who measured for the replacement doors only measured in my master bedroom so it makes no sense that they ordered doors for my guest room. This company is all screwed up. This company is horrible! The installer who came last night said they were underpaid and treated poorly by the management. He said he'd get in trouble for not taking the doors with him, but they each weigh 80 lbs. and are 8 ft. tall.

You are better off going with any other company! Do not use Closet World! It will be Oct. 29th or 31st before they return with the correct doors.

I met with the designer. She came to my home and assured me that this company was topnotch, even after I told her I had concerns regarding the reviews I read. 30 days later, all my clothes were packed away in the garage and my work schedule adjusted to accommodate the install. They called that morning and said sorry, the product was damaged? They rescheduled for the following two weeks and the product arrived. It is all wrong! The designer's measurements were incorrect. She said, "Have them wait and I will come over and check it out." She said, "Oh well, things like this happen." So now I have taken off work for two days to accommodate installation with no product installed.

My clothes, shoes, everything were packed in my garage for over a month! She and the install manager told me on the phone that they will remake on the product overnight in their shop (right) and to go ahead and leave my house unlocked, while I go to work so that they can come install the product the next day! Are you kidding me! Two weeks later, I took another day off work and they came to install. It was not what I ordered. It is missing the top shelves and because the original design measurements were incorrect, they had to take off by 5 inches. Now they installed the lowered product and my clothes hang on the ground. Wow! And to think we paid them in full! This was not a fantasy experience. I would think twice about them and I will never use them again.

I almost made the mistake of doing business with Closet World. After reading all these reviews, I'm thankful that they didn't show up for the initial consultation appointment. After waiting an hour after my scheduled time, I called Closet World and told them that no one showed up for the consultation appointment. The rep was apologetic and scheduled another date and time. They didn't show up for that appointment either. This prompted me to look closer at this company and read some reviews. Well, I wasn't surprised at all the negative reviews, but I can say that I'm very relieved that I escaped the frustration experienced by so many. Thank you for your honest reviews. We need to stick together as consumers and warn others about incompetent and disastrous businesses who just want to take your money.

Based on a recommendation from a friend, I contacted Closet World to do one closet. The design person, Amy, came and was friendly enough but while she was measuring, she started talking about an uncle of hers who was a professional baseball player and later a broadcaster. I tried to steer the conversation away from her uncle and to the measuring process. When the installer, Jaime came, he said the measurements were wrong. That was the first clue that the installation was in trouble. Jaime then told us about removing the clothes rod and support material and said that it needed to be patched and painted or I would see holes in the wall. That is something that the designer should've told me initially and I would've taken care of it prior to the installation. I had Jaime call his supervisor, Raul, who told my wife that, "Once the clothes and shoes are in, you won't see the holes."

The supervisor said that I could buy backing material, but because of some type of promotion, it would be cheaper. I'd already paid 50% deposit so I was stuck. But, to Raul's credit, he called back and said the backing would be free. That certainly was the correct thing to do for P/R, but I wouldn't use the company again. Jaime, the installer, did a nice job and was extremely clean and neat. Lastly, the company demands final payment before the work begins. I almost fell over because two days prior, I had about $10,000 of carpet installed and the sales person said, "Check the work. Look closely for anything that you don't like before you make the final payment." Am I wrong to think that final payment should be made after the work is completed?

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Closet World is a California-based home organization company that specializes in designing customized organizational solutions for homeowners. They have four locations in California and Nevada.

• Built-in options: Closet World’s closets can be customized to include built-in drawers for jewelry, purses, accessories or anything else you want. You can also have built-in hampers, shelves and cubbies installed.
  • Free consultation: Start the organization process with a free design consultation. Schedule one by calling Closet World or by filling out a short form online. Your design consultation should take around an hour and will include measuring your space, itemizing your belongings and talking about design options.
  • One-day installation: Most Closet World units can be installed and ready for use in as little as one day. Note that this timing doesn’t include designing and ordering the unit.
  • Bedtec Wallbeds: Designed with small spaces in mind, Closet World’s Bedtech wallbed is designed to safely tuck away behind doors when you aren’t using it. This helps homeowners maximize small living spaces with style.
  • Organize other spaces in your home: Closet World organizes more than just closets. Call them for help designing an organizational solution for your garage, home office, laundry room or pantry.
  • Best for Closet World is best for small home dwellers and luxury homeowners who live in California or Nevada.

Closet World Company Profile