Call toll free
3.82/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Custom Closets, Garage Cabinets, Home Offices, Wall Beds, Pantries, Laundries, Wall Units, Hobby Rooms, Media Centers, Garage Flooring and more...

Organize your entire home with Closet World. Our large selection of finishes, colors, and accessories help you achieve total home organization that is both functional and appealing. We offer unique designs for every room including closets, pantries, garages, home offices and laundry rooms along with a selection of wall beds and flooring to complement your home.

Serving California & Nevada

Fully Insured (GCL/WC) Bonded (CB/PB) Lic CA #631369, #767419, NV #51301

Closet World Video
Closet World Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1935 Closet World Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 15, 2019

Closet World has a really nice ad on the very front cover of the paper. I tried before with them to get an estimate on inside the house with some stuff and I wasn’t satisfied. I compared it to Home Depot and it was a little less but they couldn’t install it. It would be more expensive. I ended up having a neighbor friend install it for me and it was beautiful. The next time around, I checked Closet World again and went with them for a garage project.

My designer was wonderful and I was very pleased with her. She was very thorough and she came back a couple of times to re-measure. She had it out the way I wanted it. But I don’t think the designers and installers talk to each other. The installers did it another way. The big thing was the platform. I was told theirs are hung and I figured out that’s attached to the wall somehow. But I wanted a platform underneath because we have earthquakes. The designer knew exactly what I wanted, and she put it all down on paper. It was all there on every single page.

I asked the first installer when he was here if he wanted me to make a copy for him so he could have a bigger copy. He told me he had one but his was a shrunk down copy. The platform thing was not in his copy or he didn’t even look at it. But he knew something was up partway through. I asked if he was gonna finish the underneath and he said yes. In the end, he said he didn't put the one cabinet in as there wasn’t room. They'd come back Monday and install it. He asked me to sign all the documents. I was sick and I signed like a fool. They left afterward.

But when I looked, there was nothing underneath. There was no kickplate. At the very beginning, I told the designer that I'm gonna be an old lady soon. I'm already 71. I wouldn't want to be bending over with a broom trying to clean the dust and the leaves that might go in from when I open the garage door. It was supposed to be perfectly sealed. They told me they didn't do it that way. Since the right and the left hand don’t talk to each other, it would be a good idea that the designers have some idea of what the installers consider and don’t consider. There should be no condescending statements like, “She doesn’t know what she's talking about. She's a designer.” That type of thing is not necessary.

Within 72 hours, I called Closet World and I told them I had some issues. For one, their people were supposed to be here by noon, 10:00 to 12:00, but they showed up around 12:35. They were here until after 7:00 at night. It was a long time. I also told them I didn't want the first guy that was here as I didn’t feel comfortable with him. They sent somebody else that was really great. He installed the last cabinet. They couldn’t do the platform, though. We walked and talked through it. I'm ending up with legs and a fascia board for a kickplate. They're coming to fix what didn’t get finished and I feel good about it now.

Get expert buying tips about Closet Organizers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I called Closet World for an estimate on a closet and that was what I started with. But my fiancée had been wanting me to put cabinets in the garage for a long time so while they were here, I got an estimate on the garage cabinets as well. Then I told them to go ahead and do it. Before I talked to anybody of them, I had looked at what I thought would be our best situation and I had laid up plans. When the designer came out, she made a couple of suggestions but they were more about lowering our cost. She also asked more about stuff like colors. But I already had drawings of what I was looking for. She did calculations too and said what I had would give the maximum rod coverage for hanging clothes and get the most in there. So we went with that. They put in new areas to hang clothes and an organizer in the master bedroom closet.

Then for the outside garage, I had also already measured it and laid something out. The suggestion she had was that after a certain length, she changed some of the sizes. There are three 48-inch cabinets and one 30-inch cabinet. So it was just about the sizes of the cabinets to get the max of the wall use and we worked on that. She also suggested putting a few more cabinets over the washer and dryer. But I told her I wanted to wait and see how everything else went before I did the rest of the garage and do the whole wall, which was about $2,800. But I had a 50% coupon and they deducted that.

The designer was nice and very good. She seemed like she was trying to lay out the best situation possible for what I wanted and listened to me. In fact, the designer seemed very professional and knew what she's doing. But I didn't research Closet World. I got the closet and it was under $1,000. I kind of knew in my head what it was gonna cost and she was within price. The product they had was good. But usually, I would have done Yelp.

I did do Yelp but it was after I made the purchase and I was scared to death. There were some awful things in their Yelp reviews and because I read those reviews, I was on guard. I noticed they charged me for the final amount before everything got installed. So I called up and the representative said they made a mistake. She apologized and said that she would reverse it, and she did. She reversed it right away. Some of the bad Yelp reviews I read seemed to be about the salesperson not explaining things correctly and maybe trying to add more stuff than they should have. But in my experience, they did everything they said they were gonna do.

Everybody was professional and they did a good job. The quality of the cabinets is good too. Before the installation in the garage, I had cleaned it out and painted it. Then when the installation team came out, they did all the measuring and cutting and they put everything in. They cleaned up and everything worked fine when they left. Also, after I had the closets put in, I wanted to get a few more shelves so I called up and they were very helpful. I talked to the manager at the San Marcos store and he gave me some special pricing on the shelves and ordered them. Then I went and picked them up. So he was good about that too. I didn't have any problems with that. I put the shelves in myself and it was not a big deal.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I researched the closet companies that were available in this area, and Closet World was one of three. We looked at ratings and reviews that other customers have given, we also got to deal with them all three, and then we decided on using Closet World based on the design, the price and presentation by the salesperson, Malia. We liked her demeanor and she answered questions as well as follow-up questions.

We had a walk-in closet installed and the design was perfect. However, Closet World messed up on the jewelry tray that my wife had ordered. It didn’t arrive with the rest of the closet on the installation date. I asked them about it and I was told that they ordered it and it will be delivered in about two weeks. But it was at least three months from the original meeting to the installation date, so they had all that time to get that in. I think they forgot to order it and they just ordered it at that point. And then instead of owning it and apologizing, the guy I spoke with tried to make excuses saying that since it’s a custom-design, it takes longer.

Then after the first guy who did the installation was gone, I did a close inspection of the closet. I looked at the shelves and I noticed that the pins were put in haphazardly. Some of them were flat, some of them were sideways and some of them were round. Some on one corner might be on the flat side, the other one would be on the round side so then, it was making it uneven. I would have put them in flat-side-up, so I went through every shelf and re-did it myself. Plus, there was dust inside the drawers like they’ve been sitting in the warehouse and they weren’t wiped down. I asked them about it later on and the lady said that they should be clean and wiped down when I got them. There were also shelves that had some glue residue on them so I cleaned those up myself, too.

Also, I noticed that one of the jewelry shelf's handles was not parallel. I took a closer look at it and one side slipped off the screw. It turned out that one of the screws on the handle was overtightened and stripped out. Having some experience with mechanical stuff, I know that if you stripped a screw out you know it right away it won’t tighten up. So, another guy came out in a day or two after I reported it and had to replace the handle. We were not happy with the installation because of those things but we’ve been happy with the assistance so far. And now, once the dust has settled and everything was corrected, we’re really happy.

Original review: July 8, 2018

We had an appointment to meet with the people from Home Depot, but after Sheryl of Closet World came by and dealt with measurements, we canceled the meeting with Home Depot. Sheryl was very professional, pleasant, experienced, and easy to work with, and we like her. We ended up going with Closet World because of her. There was also a sale over the Memorial holiday at 50% off, so that was an incentive.

The installation started out very rough, but it ended on a very positive note. They said that they were gonna be here between 12:00 and 2:00 on a certain day but they showed up at 4:30 and then said they were not gonna be able to finish the job that day ‘cause it was getting too late. We called the installation people and asked them what was gonna happen. And the gentleman came back, looked to the wall and said he could make us second in line the next day. So we asked him why and he said he promised the first spot to somebody else. That didn’t come across as very good customer service.

We said we should just cancel the order and he said we would lose our deposit. We canceled the order and I called my credit card company to put a hold on the card, said I was gonna dispute these charges. We had neighbors who said they couldn't wait to see our new closet, and we had to tell them we canceled. We called Sheryl back and got the number of Roman, the western regional director. We called Roman and left the message on his phone ‘cause this was late on a Friday. Then on Monday, the gentleman from the installation department called back and his demeanor had greatly changed. He said he was gonna make the situation right and asked us what we needed. I told him that the problem was with him and with the way that he handled the situation.

I don’t know whether Sheryl or somebody from sales department talked to the installation department or the western regional director gentleman said something, but clearly, the gentleman in the installation department completely changed his tune and gave us excellent customer service. And now, we just had Sheryl over again two nights ago to possibly do a second project in the future. So, we're extremely happy now. It's all good now. And what I appreciate is that after everything was installed, Joe called me and he said, “What do you think?” And because of the upgrade, I told him I love the handles. I got cobalt blue acrylic handles. They upgraded us and they didn’t have to do that. I understand that usually they just do one or the other, but he gave me both doors to cover these shelves and these beautiful handles that are beautiful.

Original review: June 26, 2018

Closet World advertised regularly that they offer a discount of 40%. When I purchased my house the bedrooms were completely bare. There was nothing in the closet, so we had to build them up. The designer was prompt and she was a really friendly, very sweet girl. I had two closets installed in bedrooms, one into my bedroom and one of them came out really well. The materials are good quality. When we first had the closets installed, they had some issues in terms of measuring out the size of the closet. The closet in one of the bedrooms was like a square. It wasn’t like a long rectangular closet like you see in most bedrooms. So, it’s a walk-in but it was so small. There was a center cabinet and then the rack for wardrobe rack would be along the side kinda facing it.

So in the center there's a square, and then on the left wall is a set of rack for hanging and then on the right wall is a set of racks for hanging and on the back wall is a shelf that comes out towards you. And so, the measurements were a little bit off. Initially the center one was too large that I couldn’t hang clothes on either side. But they fixed it right away. We ordered a hamper for my husband’s closet and so when they arrived with the hamper, they didn’t have the proper part, but they came back later. It was just an inconvenience ‘cause my husband took a whole day off work and then I had to take some time off work to go later.

Also, Closet World was hard to get ahold of. When we first noticed that there was a problem, it was Friday in the afternoon ‘cause they installed our closets late Friday. By the time they were done, we recognized all the issues. Then, we couldn’t get ahold of them and then I was like, “We can’t get ahold of you and if you read the contract, you have three days from the day you signed the contract to get a refund, but I don’t get my second shelf for two weeks from the day I signed the contract." If you’re not happy, you’re not gonna know until after the closet installed but your timeframe to change your mind has now lapsed. I would still recommend Closet World but get other estimates first because we just trusted that that was the best deal and it was a good deal. Closets are expensive. You’re not gonna get what you pay for. It was $2,000 for both closets which was a lot of money and a lot of money for it to not be done correctly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Closet World?

Original review: June 12, 2019

Closet World had done some custom work for us, so we reached back out to them. We're doing some work around our house because we're selling and that particular closet that they had built shelving needed some repair work. So, we reached out to them to do it. Also, Closet World do good advertising, so we didn't shop around. Their designer was very easy to work with and she understood what we wanted. So, it was a great experience all the way around. The installer took him an hour from start to completion to get the installation done. So, it was great.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I would recommend Closet World. The lady who came, Edna, was really good. She had been out a whole lot and she had been explaining a lot of things to me. I made a half closet only then I made a full closet, and the people who came to fix it were awesome. They were all nice. However, it was a little bit delayed because of some miscommunication. It would have been really good if Edna and the person who came out and installed communicated and had a meeting before they came to install so they could have seen the measurements. Edna took the measurement, made the graphic for me and it was all good. But the person who came to install said it was the wrong size. I wasted almost one and a half month because I waited for that.

But it was not a big deal and I'm all satisfied. They fixed it really smoothly and they came for the installation again. The walk-in closet is beautiful. The color is beautiful and the work is so clean. They didn't make any mess. Everything was awesome. I'm looking forward to do more business with Closet World 'cause I still have to make my office.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I had to hire an attorney to get a refund of my $5,200 deposit after a contract dispute. The local Las Vegas office referred me to the Corporate Sales Department to negotiate a resolution. After 4 months of unanswered emails to the sales department and having to hire another closet company to build our closets, we hired a lawyer to help us get our deposit money returned. It was returned promptly upon receipt of the letter. Word to the wise, from my experience with Closet World, it is "my way or the highway", they are not reasonable in the least.

Original review: June 5, 2019

We had worked with Closet World once and we're pretty happy with what they did then. This time, they installed a mirrored closet door. The designer is very good at what she does. The installation was done very quickly. The guy showed up just on time that he was supposed to be there. I showed him where it's at and he looked at everything, checked it, and started installing right away. He was probably done in about 40 minutes. What Closet World put in is not the highest in quality, but it's okay for what we have.

Original review: June 1, 2019

I had Closet World install a master bedroom closet for me. Though the designer was good, the customer service outside of the designer was horrible. The designer originally said I could have a certain date. So, I was set on that date and took time off of work. But then, Closet World called me two weeks before and asked me if I wanted to switch, to which I said, “No.” The rep who was speaking told me that I would have to because Closet World couldn't do the installation on the date I was given anyway. I would have to do the installation the next day. I told the rep that I couldn't as I work in a hospital and I can't just take time off.

Previously, the designer told me to follow up with her if ever I had an issue. So, I kept trying to reach out to her and nobody was responding to me for over a week. Closet World's reps kept saying that a supervisor would call me back but then nobody called me until the week of. I finally got a supervisor who gave me a date and time. Still, it was like the most annoying and ridiculous process ever.

Once Closet World's guys got to my place, the guy who installed it was lovely and did a great job. The actual designer at the time of service was great too. I was gonna leave a really bad review but because the guy that installed the services was so good, I felt bad because was so helpful. However, Closet World called me three times a week thereafter asking if I wanted more stuff. I kept asking to get removed from whatever call list that is and they just keep calling me. I appreciate that Closet World has deals, but it's a lot. I don't want any more closets right now. I haven’t even paid off the one I have. Getting them to remove me from the call list has been so annoying.

Original review: May 31, 2019

Closet World has been around for a long time. I’ve seen their work before and they’ve done really nice stuff. So, it made sense to use them. However, they damaged my molding down at the bottom of the floor, where the floor and the wall meet. They also did not complete the project as far as finishing the wall. The wall is left unfinished where the closet was dismantled. The material on the original closet was dismantled and a new closet was installed, but they didn’t put the backing there, so I had to hire a handyman and pay more money to have those fixed.

Now, Closet World gave me a credit to fix the molding at the bottom, but they didn’t wanna fix or take responsibility for the backing of my closet. I was pretty dissatisfied with that. Their rep disputed the elements of the consultation. She claimed that she informed me that there would be no backing, and I disagreed with her because I would not have allowed for a job to be so unfinished. It was very unprofessional on her part to disagree in that way. They held firm and said that if I wanted to have that done, it would have been an extra $500. But the closets were already installed and I was dissatisfied with the exchange at that point. That is unfortunate because I have a much bigger closet that I need reorganization with. So, they lost that job and I’m in the process of consulting with other companies.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Closet World is a reputable company. I had them install the bookshelf that is custom-made and my custom-made closet. The designer is wonderful. And the installation was great. They had to come out for a follow-up appointment one time, which was fine 'cause I had to make sure that I got what I paid for. The closet has everything that a closet needs with the drawers, shelves, and the rods. It's very convenient and user-friendly. Overall, the experience with Closet World was phenomenal. The quality is top-notch and I like it a lot.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I've had Closet World for almost seven years and I like the material of their product. It's not crushed. This last time however, the people who came weren't experienced. You get experienced people because it's about space and things. They have to understand what to do, and how high or how low. There was one mistake, so they corrected later on. But I wanna know what happened because the cabinet fell down. I put something on the bottom of it. I'm waiting for someone to come and see. Other than that, the quality is perfect. My experience with Closet World is very good.

Original review: May 16, 2019

Closet World had a big sale going on and we had just finished an addition with a massive closet, so I wanted it a little bit more organized. The designer did her measurements and came up with a couple of ideas. I shot up my ideas and we came up with what I have now. Then, the installers came and we went over the plan together. We had them install a combination of shelves, including a lot of shelves for shoes and folding my t-shirts, a lot of bars for hanging, and a hamper. They forgot to do something that my wife requested so we called the saleslady who came and they took care of it. The work was good and it doesn’t look cheesy. It was a good experience, overall.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I saw Closet World's design and it seemed they had some percentage off. I called them to see if they could get me some closet. The closet that was in my bedroom wasn't what I wanted because it was so big and it was too much on the weight. I called Closet World and they told me I had to remove the first closet. They came over when they were taking the measurement but they were measuring with the closet that I have and they were showing me based on the old closet. They said adding the new one would be nice and I believed them.

They sent the technician out to do the closet and when he finished, he called me to come and see. The job that was done is not the job I ordered. The picture that they have is not the same thing that they do. The closet is so small. Whenever I hang the clothes, it's all hanging out. Also, they destroyed a part of my wall. He removed all the wood in my wall to put the closet in. It's so ugly. I called them to come and fix it or give me some new closet. They said that I chose this so they couldn't help me and that I have to pay extra money for them to come back and do it.

I told them to just remove it. They left me with a messed up closet. Now, all my clothes are on the floor in my bathroom and in my children's room. They did the worst job ever. I have been waiting for them to come here and remove the closet that they put in my room and they said they cannot remove it. I've never seen people who cannot care about human beings. They just care about their money and they were just asking me I need to pay how much I owe them. And the amount of money that I have been trying to put out for them is a big struggle. Also, when I talk to them, they never wanna hear me. I'm stuck with the closet in my room and the walls destroyed. I'm trying to go to the Better Business Bureau and report them. I regret it more than anything. They need to return my money. I know some people out there can do better jobs with less money.

Original review: April 27, 2019

We had a closet done by Closet World and we liked the lady that came over. When we needed closets again, we called her. She came over and did a quote. She’s an expert and I love her. She helped us design the closet based on what we gave her. The guy who installed it did a good job. But there was a little detail that we didn’t like. There was a gap on the cement where the board was placed and a tiny little bit of piece of wood was cut to put underneath it to cover up the gap. It was not a good job and they should have cut one flat piece. But overall, everything was okay. I will surely recommend Closet World and the lady that came over the house.

Original review: April 25, 2019

The guys who did the installation of the two bedroom closets were great. They were fast and clean. Everything was great. It was done properly and everything was left very clean. I also ordered a couple of extra shelves from Closet World and that was done very quickly too.

Original review: April 23, 2019

We had two closets in the house done by Closet World. One was in the master bedroom and one in another bedroom. The designer we interacted with was super nice and very helpful. The installation was good and it was all done in one day. They moved up a rack inside the closet. The guys took a part, moved the rack up and then added a metal rod, but they didn’t paint it. They have left all the old nails and stuff in. I thought they would finish everything up and paint it for us, but they didn’t. We ended up doing it. I thought that was what we paid for.

Original review: April 22, 2019

We’ve used Closet World before for previous installations. I called again when I needed it. I looked into Container Store but the little mock-up that they did didn’t satisfy the need that I had like the one at Closet World. I got a wall unit installed in my living room with shelving and cabinets and then I got a wall unit installed in my kids’ room, which is the entire wall of shelves and a little desk and cabinets as well.

The first time that they came for the installation, they brought the wrong size doors, so they weren’t able to finish the installation. They rescheduled for a second installation appointment but no one showed up. So, I called and we had to reschedule a third appointment wherein they came and did the installation. Other than that little hiccup, the installation was okay. I was asking the guys about some imperfections in the alignment of the cabinet doors but they claimed it was because of my floors rather than because of their work, so I just let it go.

Original review: April 20, 2019

We first had an estimate from closet companies and we liked the estimate of Closet World the best. We had them install a mid-range level, wood grain master bedroom closet which is 7-feet by 7-feet, and we had closets on all the four walls. The designer, Anna, was very good and helpful. She spent a lot of time giving us all the details and she also had many ways in which to customize according to what we had asked. So, it was a very pleasant experience. The installers were wonderful. They did the whole installation in a matter of few hours and they did a great job. We like the final product. The only thing was that we thought the feature of the closets where we hang our clothes would be bigger. But now, we’re getting used to it and there’s more space inside, so that’s fine.

Original review: April 19, 2019

The designer from Closet World was very nice, really knowledgeable and very easy to work with. The quality of the 12 closets installed is very nice. It's better than my expectation and definitely worth the price. And those who installed these closets were pretty professional, and they kept my other stuff clean.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I got 3 different quotes from closet companies and Closet World was not only the cheapest but I also like the person who came and gave us the estimate. The representatives were very nice, knowledgeable, and took their time to work with us and plan it all out. The installer was great too. We had our garage totally redone with cabinets all the way around. They also redid 3 of our other closets and put shelves in. The only problem we had is that one of the doors on the garage was busted. It wasn't made quite right so they had to come back and replace it. But otherwise, they were quick and efficient. We're very happy and we would do it again.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I had Closet World do the master bedroom closet and a small unit in the garage. The designer I worked with was excellent. He did what I asked him to do and was accommodating in my request for changes. The people that did the installation were fine, except I'm still waiting for a resolution for a problem. I had the one in the garage pegged, installed above a desk and the peg broke material was mounted, flushed to the wall, which means it's unusable as pegged wood. You can't put anything in it, because the hole is flushed up against the wall. They offered to do that on the day that I left California, so I have to set up a new appointment. Despite that, I’m quite satisfied with everything and if I had to do another closet, then I would call them.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Closet World's designer was pretty good and their installation guy came in super-fast. I had them install two basic closets. Unfortunately, the installer removed a closet when he replaced with the new one but then he didn't repair holes in the wall from the old closet. I ended up having to repair it all myself at my cost. I'm very unhappy with the price that I paid for what I got. The designer made it seem like I was getting this Cadillac product but then once it was installed, it was something I could've done from Home Depot myself.

Original review: April 12, 2019

My mother referred Closet World to me. I had them do 2 cabinets that I have hung on the wall to match the existing furniture in my room. It was great working with their designer. She showed enthusiasm about the product, went over and beyond to make sure I was happy and she's very professional. What she didn't know, she went out of her way to find out and I appreciated that. Also, installation was quick, they did it in one appointment, plus the guys that did it were clean.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Closet World's designer had some good ideas. This is the first that I was interested in and she laid it out. I liked it and I had two closets installed by them. However, there was a bit of a mix-up. The measurement of one of the closets that Closet World designed wasn't correct. It was off by almost seven inches. So, their installer quickly did modifications on site. Overall, I had a good experience.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I Closet World you and another company come out with estimates. The other’s estimates were off the chart, outrageous. So once Closet World gave me the estimate for the same thing I had told the other company, their price was much better and more reasonable. I had them work on two, big custom closets. The designer we had had a lovely attitude about her that was inviting and made you wanna deal with her. The installer was wonderful too. He did the installation in one appointment. The only thing is, I realized just last week that there was one piece of wood at the bottom that was a little loose. Despite that, I'm happy with the service. I'm gonna be buying a ranch and a home within the next year or two and I know I'm gonna bring Closet World in to do a lot of stuff for the garage and a whole bunch of other work for me.

Original review: March 30, 2019

Overall, I had a good experience with Closet World. Their designer was fantastic. They installed a closet in the bathroom of my daughter's room and everything about that process was good.

Original review: March 27, 2019

Wow. Never wrote a negative review before-but they were a disaster. Design was good, paid over $3000. 4 hour job took over a month and five visits. Chipped doors, warped doors, no shelves, no shelf edges, wrong size doors, mismatched doors. It looks like old used junk. They offered me $200 discount. Off to Small Claims we go.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I was impressed with how Closet World did my friends' closet. I saw the pictures and it looked really good. I decided to use them as well and then I got more shelving and racks installed, so I can hang up my clothes. Vicki, the designer, was good. She was helpful and she designed the closet very well. The only thing I didn’t like was that I wasn't informed that they were not gonna paint the area where they took off the old shelving. I had to spend money on getting that area painted. Other than that, I had a great experience. The installers explained to me a little bit about what they were gonna do and how everything was gonna look and they did everything on time. I’m really pleased with the work, which looks really nice. I would recommend Closet World.

Closet World expert review by Janine Sarna-Jones

Closet World is a California-based home organization company that specializes in designing customized organizational solutions for homeowners. They have four locations in California and Nevada.

• Built-in options: Closet World’s closets can be customized to include built-in drawers for jewelry, purses, accessories or anything else you want. You can also have built-in hampers, shelves and cubbies installed.

• Free consultation: Start the organization process with a free design consultation. Schedule one by calling Closet World or by filling out a short form online. Your design consultation should take around an hour and will include measuring your space, itemizing your belongings and talking about design options.

• One-day installation: Most Closet World units can be installed and ready for use in as little as one day. Note that this timing doesn’t include designing and ordering the unit.

• Bedtec Wallbeds: Designed with small spaces in mind, Closet World’s Bedtech wallbed is designed to safely tuck away behind doors when you aren’t using it. This helps homeowners maximize small living spaces with style.

• Organize other spaces in your home: Closet World organizes more than just closets. Call them for help designing an organizational solution for your garage, home office, laundry room or pantry.

• Best for: Closet World is best for small home dwellers and luxury homeowners who live in California or Nevada.

Profile picture of Janine Sarna-Jones
Janine Sarna-Jones Moving Expert

Janine Sarna-Jones is a Certified Professional Organizer and Move Manager. She is the founder and president of Organize Me Inc. and has been helping people get organized at work and at home since 1992. A member of the inaugural class of Certified Personal Organizers and board member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing, Janine has helped a broad range of clients, including corporate executives, small business owners, real-estate agents, moms, artists, therapists, and non-profit organizations.

Closet World Company Information