toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I've had Closet World install a closet and garage storage and their designer knew her stuff. She oversaw the installation and they cleaned up good afterwards. They're a very professional group and I have already recommended them.

I heard that Closet World is a good quality company than the rest of the closet organizers. I thought, "Why will I waste my time looking for somewhere else cheaper?" Price-wise, they are a little higher but I'm looking for quality. So I called them and they came to my house. We had white laminate installed in my walk-in closet. The designer was very courteous, professional, and was able to give me a good deal. But I'm more impressed with the installer. He measured and installed the laminate in such a way that it's leveled and very clean. After that, he cleaned up after his mess. The owner called me after asking if I have any problems because they will come back if there's any. Excellent quality and service. Some of my friends came into my house and asked who did it. I said, "Closet World. Try it." So they will. I am happy and I find the experience very fulfilling. The design is good and I got what I want.

I had Closet World do my closet almost 10 years ago. This time I had them do closets, double-hangs, and shelves. The closets were for the bedroom and for the hallway. The designer was very nice and friendly. She was really thorough and measured all the potential rooms that I wanted work to be done. We prioritized on what needed to be done immediately versus those that I can do over the long-term. The installer was really professional. He did the work fast and was very clean. He was also good about recommending some stuff.

Closet World's price was very competitive. They gave me the 40% that was advertised. Also, because I was a repeat customer, there was an additional discount given. That was a nice touch. I was familiar with the product so I already knew what I was going to expect, and I'm happy with what I received. I have a couple of other closets that I need be done. It's really just a matter of budget and trying to get that done in a timely manner.

I had a garage cabinet built by Closet World last November and the installation crew that came out was good.

I had Closet World install built-ins and some drawers. Their designer was wonderful. She went out of her way to do the design that I was seeing in my head and accommodated everything in the space that I had. The gentleman who installed them was really nice. He had a problem but he fixed it. The installation looks really nice. For built-ins, I know the price is expensive but they gave me a really good deal on it. It was a very good experience and it was really easy working with them. I’d recommend Closet World and I already have.

We had garage cabinets installed by Closet World. Our designer was very active. She was out here three or four times modifying the designs. However, during the installation, Closet World had a few parts that were wrong. The measurements by the designer were wrong so they had to remanufacture the countertop and modify the installation. Some cabinets were also wrong and they came out the wrong size. The hinges were supposed to be self-closing and that was wrong too. Some of the drawers also didn't close properly so they had to readjust the hinges. They didn't have very good parts with them and so the installation dragged on. We needed two follow-up appointments thereafter.

Nevertheless, the installer was good because he checked things out beforehand and caught the errors. He made sure things were matched up and that's how he found the mistakes. In the end, our needs were resolved. While there were bumps along the road, Closet World was flexible. They stepped up and fixed the mistakes they made.

We just moved in a new house and Closet World did three walk-in closets that needed to be done. They are small closets. Then I had some cabinets done in the garage in which one drawer is damaged. I had requested for it but I haven’t called them. It's been a month and nobody has gotten in touch with me regarding changing the drawer that was damaged. But the designer was good and awesome and there was only one guy for the installation. I would recommend them.

Closet World was the only one who agreed to install a cabinet in a commercial building. The designer was okay but as soon as she got the money, I never heard anything from her. When the installers were about to install the cabinets and they said they can’t install it without any support on the wall, I tried to call her but she never answered back and I never got in touch with her. But the installation was great. We’re using the cabinets now and the engineers are happy about their cabinets so we’re good. The installers were really honest and told me what’s gonna happen if I don’t put the plywood or support for the wall, which the designer never told me about. They insisted it’s better if we put the support, so I had to call somebody to put it. And when we’re ready, they came back and installed the cabinets. The installer’s supervisor also helped me whenever I called. I will recommend Closet World but not that designer.

We had a couple of sets of cabinets and a work bench installed in my garage. We went with Closet World because they were close. They’re in the City of Industry while we’re in West Covina. The designer was very efficient. She did all of her measurements and that happened very quickly. And then she gave us her estimate which was within reason, and they delivered on time. I thought the installation would take longer but it took them about four hours to get it done. We’re very happy with their service and the end product. They did what they said they were gonna do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Closet World?

The designer I with worked was nice and non-committal. I signed up on the spot. I had white drawers and shelves installed. They look fine and they weren’t very expensive. However, I was not very happy with the installation. The guy who came did not look like he was representing a company. When he knocked on my door to install my cabinet, he was shy, nice and kind, but the bottom line is, it would’ve been better if he dressed like an installation guy and not some kid in sneakers who is installing my bedroom cabinet.

Another thing is, the people from Closet World should’ve called two days before and one day before they came, but they called four to five times, which was too much. Plus, they didn’t suggest that I should get an upgrade or ask if I wanted more drawers. I have no doors on my drawers, but nobody said “We have some great doors. Let us show you the doors we use. Do you have doors for those cabinets?”. Although the people who are selling it followed up, the saleslady who sold it to me within 20 minutes did not. I even referred her one of my clients and she got a $9,000 cabinet-making job out of it, but she couldn’t give me a break when I ordered three more drawers that cost $500. It wasn’t a big deal, but I did not get it. Also, she did not ask if I was happy with the work or if any more cabinets can be built for me.

I received a pamphlet from Closet World in the mail and thought, "Let me look into it and see what they do." I ended up having them install a complete wardrobe in the master bedroom closet. I have 20 linear feet of closet. Three shoe things, multiple levels of hangers, three drawer banks and it's all finished. I knew exactly what I wanted and the designer improved on it. She was the best interaction I had at Closet World. She was knowledgeable and could do everything. She showed up and was going to design it right on the spot but because I knew what I wanted and we had space, she took it home and worked on it for a while then came back and we worked on it together again. She re-drew it and we finally settled on a design and negotiated the price.

The installers didn’t come with all the tools they need to do the job. I was initially told it's going to be three days to install. They were sending their very best crew and they usually got installed in one day. When I got home, I thought for $12,000 I should have been able to hang my clothes up in it and not have to clean up after their mess. Two of the drawers didn't work so I had to have them come back. I called them immediately and they came back out the next day and got the drawers working. He just said, "Well you know what, all you had to do was take them out and put them back in again." I go, "I shouldn't have to do that. You should have checked them before you left."

I immediately called my sales person too. She was not easy to get a hold of because she’s very busy and also, she had already made the sale so out of sight, out of mind. But she finally returned my call and told me where to send my dissatisfaction to. And she said, "You have to do it right away." and so I did. They followed up immediately and did everything that they said they were going to.

The installers were also very slow and at the end, the third time out that they brought the final product-- and I had paid extra for this stool and baseboard, they didn't bring their own base to finish the product with. They brought me my eight feet that I had paid for. And I said, "Okay, that's fine. You can have my eight feet but you're going to have to bring me the base board." And the guys agreed to it and then they dropped off a piece of wood that was two pieces eight feet long by six inches wide and I said, "Well, that's not the size of my baseboard. My baseboard is two inches." And I called the man that I have been dealing with in the warehouse and then he said, "Well sir, that's because we cut it down to make it fit right. I'm not going to cut that down for you." I said, "Well, you took my baseboard and used it for your product because your guy sent it out without it. Yes, you're going to cut it."

I told them that I'm not going to be back in Palm Springs for three weeks.I said, "Don't lie to me. Every time, you're out here at least once a week. I know what's going on." I had a very difficult time dealing with them. And finally I told them that I won't give them a good review. And that I have my other closets and I won't even use them. He finally said, "Okay, sir. I'll get back with you. I'll let you know." And he said, "Yeah, I can be out there the first of May." But in the meantime, I did find somebody that would cut that wood down. I happened to look out and there was a carpenter working two doors down so I took the piece of wood to him and he cut it down to size.

I sent Closet World an email to let them know I didn’t need them to come and do it because I got it done. I'm not happy with their customer service or their overall product delivery. The actual people that produced the product and the installations are poor. The guy gave me his piece of paper to be sure I sign on to a review site and give him a good five-star review. When I got him back there I said, "Now, would you like me to still sign on and give you a 1 star review or were you only interested if I give you 5 stars?" And he goes, "I still think I deserve 5 stars." I said, "5 stars mean you did the job right the first time you were on top of what you did. You left things messy and you didn't do a good job." But I'm happy with my sales person. She was very nice and knowledgeable and she designed what I wanted.

I was looking for companies that deal with closets and Closet World was first on the list. The designer of the closet sounds very knowledgeable. She gave us a good idea based on the needs that we described and she gave us a price. We thought that the price given was high at the beginning and when we were ready to say goodbye, she said they were in a promotion at that time. She called her manager and she was able to give us the price that was more in range to our budget. We closed the deal even before I start to do quotes with other places.

I had an empty master bedroom so they put a closet system which has some shelves, some drawers, and the place to hang my clothes. The installer was very good, outstanding and very detail oriented. He showed up on time and installed the closet within the given time frame. The designer called me again to check if everything was properly done and if we had any questions or anything. I said we were really good and we didn't want to do anything else at that point. We were really happy with the end result and overall experience.

For the first closet I had done by Closet World, the rollers are the regular ones that you would get from Home Depot. The drawers are smaller so the roll is very smooth. You wouldn't even pay any attention to what type of rollers the drawer sits on because the roll of it is solid good. It is clean, crisp, and the drawers glide in by themselves with no extra push. With our master closets, which were bigger projects, the drawers are much bigger. The rolling in and out of the rollers, with the weight that it's holding, is not smooth. It's raggedy and it sounds loud. It's a cheap quality sound. I've shared it with them that I'm not satisfied. The excuse that they're giving me is that because those drawers are heavier. Also, the quality of the rollers are the least expensive and I understand that I didn't purchase the top quality product. In order to get the better rollers I have to pay to upgrade. But, he gave me a very good deal on that.

I'm going to change the rollers because I can't stand that sound. When you pay that kind of money that I invested, even if it's not the top of the line, you still expect to get good quality work and product. Also, they don't have enough men on their jobs. It's cheap labor because they sent one gentleman to do the job, to install two closets. He was by himself and he felt pressured. He was rushed for time. He came 11 in the morning and he completed the job close to eight at night. That was unreasonable. You knew the product on hand and what type of job you had and you only sent one person. I wouldn't utilize their services again.

One of the reasons that I went with Closet World was because I felt that they were really professional at installing closets. During the process, the installers were okay. However, I have issues with the craftsmanship of the product. It looks like the design, the craftsmanship of it was not good. The installers went on to tell me that the walls in my house were crooked and whatnot and that was the reason there were so many gaps and holes in between places of the install. At the end of it, I felt like I would never use them again and don't want them back in the house to do anything else. Overall, I had high hopes with a letdown.

I got some work done by Closet World last year. They put a pantry in the house, the cabinets in the washroom, and they did my closets in the three bedrooms I have. I'm liking that it looks professionally done. The designers were really good. I told them what I wanted and they gave me some options. They were friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. The installation was good as well. We set a date and then they came on time. If there was a problem, they didn't hesitate to fix it. One time, there was a little scratch and so they came by and fixed it. But other than that, it's done right the first time. All in all, it was an excellent experience.

We got our closet for my kid's room done by Closet World. The designer came on time but spent a lot more time than what I thought would be needed. I wish I’d been told that it's gonna take three or four hours because it took a much longer time getting everything done. The problem was the closet she designed was incorrect. And I’ve had this problem with Closet World a couple of years ago as well. The designer designed the closet, came in, then the installers came in and said, “Look, this design is flawed. There’s no way you can do this.” They could not install the closet. They had to cancel the order and it took me some time to get the money back. This time, the same thing happened again. I told the designer about that previous experience and said, “Please make sure that everything is right.”

But our measurements were wrong again. So when the builder came, he figured out fast that it doesn’t work. He and I sat down and were able to get a workaround then he needed to come another day to finish the installation. I spoke to his manager and told him that in both experiences, I've seen the builders know a lot more than the designers. The installers were great. The attitude was amazing. The last guy understood and really helped come up with a workaround. After that, they were supposed to mail me two cupboard dividers which they didn't install as they didn't have these then, but these never came.

Closet World was referred to me. They came out, gave me the quote and talked about what would be done. I had two different closets installed, one in our master bedroom and then our hallway closet. The installation was a little bit further out than I wanted it to be, but the guys who came and did it were nice and moved it forward a week. Also, I came home right as we were finishing up, and everything seemed to be clean and well done. Overall, it was a little expensive. The fact that we were getting two, I would have liked to have a better price on it. If I had more time and quoted it out, I could have gotten the same product for a little less expensive at a couple of other places, but I didn’t have the time to get it figured out.

I didn't like the salesperson at Closet World. She gave me the price rate that seemed odd. It was sort of an up-in-the-air price range and could've negotiated. There was no set number based on what you're getting, she just measured it out. I like the installer though because he was good and real nice. I helped him out whenever he needed and it all worked out great.

I went with Closet World after I met their salesperson who was very knowledgeable. She helped us design our closet and was really good at measuring it. And so, when their installer came, everything he had fit perfectly. Also, the installer finished it all in one day when I thought it was going to be two. Then, I got a thank you card from the sales rep. I've had closet systems before and Closet World's is better than the one I had. Moreover, they were very professional in how they worked and their timing. Everything was right as Closet World said it was going to be. I would highly recommend them.

Closet World had a really good offer going on so I got them to do three closets in two bedrooms. However, we had an issue with the Closet World designer that we got for those closets because we were her first clients. She made a mistake on one of the designs and when they came to install it, it was wrong so they had to redo part of the work and then come back another time and install it. Also, they recently did a linen closet for me, and something broke, so I had to call that in and ask them to please send somebody to repair it. They didn't break it, but it was not installed correctly, so I got to call and make sure that they've taken care of the stuff. This was just installed a month ago, so it shouldn't be breaking.

I got a coupon in the mail and I have a neighbor who had small job done by Closet World, and that pushed me to give Closet World a call. I had them install a whole closet in the master bedroom. We also had an island put in the center. There are doors, drawers, shelves, belt racks, and valets. The lady that came to my house originally that I signed off with was very nice. I had an idea of what I wanted and needed, and I actually walked down to a model to show her, and she was fine with that. She definitely took her time. So, I was very happy with that.

It was a two-day installation and the man who came to install the closet had somebody with him on the first day who did not come back, and the guy had to install on his own on the second day. But even then, he did a really good job, so I was also happy with that. The guy that put the closet together was wonderful. He was nice and considerate. He did the job in the time that he was supposed to. Everything's great and the closet looks wonderful. I had a great experience with Closet World and I have no complaints whatsoever. I'm having more closets done and I am meeting with somebody tomorrow morning on that.

We’re contractors and we were looking for a good deal for our clients. Closet World had a really good sale going on and our client wanted them. The designer was nice enough but designers tend to have a lot of scribbling and not a lot of cohesion. There were a few changes, which I understand, but they might want to streamline their process of creating a design and pricing it because I had a lot of stuff floating all over the place and it wound up making a few confusions at the end because we wound up doing five closets all at once. It’s for a really big house. Having a cohesive list and each design named and putting those names on a regular price list with the finished price would have made our life a lot easier. The closets turned out looking nice but the process, as far as for someone running a business is concerned, was a little tricky.

The installer was a wonderful guy and did a fast and nice job. He caught a mistake that the designer made because she wasn’t thorough in her information to them. Our credit card was charged without prior notice for $7,000 something but luckily, we had them reversed because the client wanted to pay it a different way. Closet World needs to watch that people don’t do things like that because I've had another material supplier that did that to us and it tends to piss off clients. If it was a homeowner that maybe didn’t have it in the bank or had to move some money around, it can really hurt.

Closet World can't get it right the first time, but the end result is good. The first experience, they did my walk-in closet. I had to call them 15 to 20 times. They had to come back six times before they got it right. But it's nice. It's quality is okay. I was just so fed up. Recently, I got a pantry installed and they came back three times. The designer designed the pantry with garage cabinets. So, when the first guys came to install it, he said, "Oh, these are garage cabinets." And I have a pantry. So they had to go back and remake them.

I didn't like the customer service the first time. I wrote letters. I had to research all over the internet who owns the company. I went on LinkedIn and got their information. I sent emails to everybody and that's when I started to get some response. The customer service is lacking. I shouldn't have had to write letter, after letter, after letter and keep calling them for this. And then, I would have to schedule an appointment. I was working 50 miles away from home. So, I would have to hurry home, so I could make the appointment. Also they should be upfront with their customers and tell the price. They are sending out 40 percent off, 60 percent off ads but they play games with the price. But when you say, "No, I don't want it." Then they make another deal.

I'm satisfied with what Closet World did in our bedroom. I had a closet put in and with an organizer type of closet with multilevel hanging rods for clothes. The closet's beautiful and I love it. The wood is excellent as well. The designer was very knowledgeable and she sat down and discussed the design to me. The installation was great too and didn't take very long. The guy who did it all by himself was very efficient and he cleaned up afterwards. All in all, it was an amazing experience.

Closet World was the first one to call me back. I have a 4,000 square foot house and I had about six projects that I was planning on using them for but I won’t be using them again. The first project I had, which is the last one I'm doing, is with my office space that I built. I had them install a Murphy bed and an office. The designer was fine. She showed up and did everything she was supposed to, though she was here for three or four hours, which was a little long. I was supposed to have my job rushed. I was told it would be rushed and someone will call me back to confirm it. No one ever called me back. I realized I hadn’t heard back from anyone so I called once it got closer to the deadline. Nobody had any information of what we’re supposed to do. So they had to set a new date which was a week past the date that I needed the project done by.

When they finally came out, they were setting the piece up and the main point I needed it for was the Murphy bed. It ended up that the pieces were cut incorrectly so they couldn’t install the bed. I had to wait another two weeks for them to come back to finish it. I was not happy and they didn’t offer me any solutions. They just said that’s the way it is. Then they came back and it ended up that the molding on top of one of the pieces also wasn’t cut correctly. So I had to wait another two or three weeks for them to come and finish the entire project. It was supposed to be a three-day install to begin with. They did it all in a one-day install instead for me and was a couple of weeks after the date I needed. It ended up taking them three different trips to finish it either way because they did not do the job correctly. No one also called me back. It was an $18,000 job and they didn’t offer me any type of refund.

The installer was really nice, though, and did what he needed to do. It wasn't his fault. I like the products but with regard to the customer service and the people who actually scheduled the project and cut the pieces in general, they were completely subpar. I was planning on doing my kitchen, closet, loft, living room, laundry room, master bedroom and kid’s room. Now all of that will be going to someone else.

I've used Closet World in the past, and most recently, I had some garage cabinets done with them. The designer has done two closets for me, and she was very responsive, nice and a pleasant person to deal with. The installation also seemed to be fine. They were on time, did what they said they were gonna do, and they got the job done. I got what I paid for. It’s low to medium end products but it’s good stuff and for a garage, it’s fine. You can spend a lot more money and get really high-end stuff but that’s not Closet World’s thing.

I got a 40% off Closet World coupon in the mail and I just went with it and had a new office system put in. There was a bit of a bump in the road with the designer. He came and drew the pictures for me. We seemed to be a little bit out of sync as far as what I thought I wanted and what he thought I could have. But I went with it cause I assumed that he was the expert. But he was not extremely knowledgeable. He was trying to give me closet things instead of office things that worked better. He didn't offer all of the choices like what the handles will look like either. And then he quit.

A new person came and re-drew the pictures cause she didn't understand his pictures. She knew the directions I was going. So, ultimately, I'm happy. She was really helpful. The installation went great. The crew worked quietly. I work from home, so they were in and out all day while I just worked from my dining room that week. A couple of things that weren't done exactly the way it should have been or they missed it, and they came back and fixed them all. We did have to reschedule a couple of times because I had meetings that came up. So, it was more my schedule that was a problem than theirs. I absolutely love my office. It's so much more efficient and comfortable than it ever was. I'm happy to be here all day, every day, because this is where I live, in my office.

I had Closet World install closets in my garage. The designer was a great lady. She delivered whatever I wanted, so we were very happy. They did their job and the experience was great.

We called Closet World and the price and design were right so it worked for us. We felt comfortable with them. We did the garage cabinet and the Closet World designer was very knowledgeable and helpful. She figured out what we needed in terms of storage and made it happen. She did a design that made sense. And the installation was great. The guys were kind and professional. They dropped one of the cabinets and it made a ding in the wall but right away they told me, so they were very honest about it and they attempted to fix it. So I wasn't upset about it. I liked them.

Recently, Closet World was supposed to build a closet between the walls. The way the designer threw up the price, I thought I was gonna get something but it was not what I got. The workmanship wasn’t that great and they had to come back out to put the trim on it. They overcharged me for the material they installed and the workmanship. What I got for the price was extremely amateurish and I could’ve probably put a bath with Home Depot. I wasn’t very happy with it. Four years ago, I had my master bedroom closet done by Closet World and it was a much better experience. I don’t know if the quality or the workmanship has gone down.

My friends referred and they all said great things about Closet World, so I thought I would give them a chance. The lady rep from Closet World that came to our house was very good. She was very helpful and knowledgeable with the product. I received very good customer service. My garage looks well-organized now, and I am very happy. I would highly recommend Closet World to anyone else that needed the same type of service.

I called three companies. California Closet said they can't come out to do an assessment until about a month and they were about eight weeks from constructing anything. So, I had Closet World and another company come and give me an estimate. I liked the designer for Closet World, who was nice and a good guy, and their products were more customized according to what I wanted. I had them build custom bookshelves and desks for my home office. The designer had to come out a couple of times, which was annoying. It would've been nice to just do it all at once, but I had a lot of customization, so it took a little while to get the job done.

The installation is the part that I was not happy about at all. When the design was made, the installation crew came and they were on time on the first day. I had a custom desktop cut, but it was cut wrong and wasn't the right size. It wasn't going up to the ceiling like it was supposed to. Everything was completely wrong from the design that the designer drew up to what the installers were going to do. So, they did nothing the first day and I had to plan and have them rescheduled for another day, which was difficult because I had to take a whole day off work to be there.

On the second day, the installers were supposed to be at my house at around 1 PM, but it wasn't until about 1:30 PM that I got a phone call from them that they were running late. At about 3:30 PM, I had to call them to find out what was going on and why they weren't there yet. By 5 PM, nobody from the installation team had contacted me, so I called them again, and they said that the traffic was bad, which is a baloney excuse because everyone knows that traffic’s bad in Los Angeles. Obviously, they had other prior jobs and had run late, so they were lying and that annoyed me.

Finally, the guys got there at 5:30 PM and they were talking about hammering into walls, drilling sockets out on the patio, and making a lot of noise, and I live in a condominium. When the guys showed up, they said, "We're so tired. We were at another job. We probably won't be able to do much tonight," and they just wanted to leave. I said, "Well, no. You're here now. I've been waiting all day. Let's try to do something.” So, they started the process. They got some of the desktop installed, but there was a big crack in it, and this might have been because they were rushing. So, I had to call the supervisor and say, "They have to come back another day to finish the work because they can't finish it all tonight." So, we had to schedule a third day for the installation.

On the third day, the installation went great and the installers did a good job. They came in the morning. I made sure that I was the first appointment of the day, and not the second one, so that they didn't show up late again. They brought a new desktop without a crack in it. One of the guys that did the installation was super nice. But I got the impression that the installation people are overworked and have too much to do, and so Closet World needs to plan and schedule better. The first time the installation crew came, they had two guys. The second time, one of the two guys from the previous day came, but a different person came instead of the other one. Then, the third time, the same two guys came that worked on the second day.

The installation, once it was all done, looked really nice. Closet World didn't use the most expensive materials, but I knew that’s what I was buying because I paid less for parts. The quote that I got from them was half of the quote from the other company, so they’re not going to give me the top-of-the-line material. Nevertheless, I was happy that I got a good quality product for the price that I paid.

I would definitely recommend Closet World to friends. If I had friends that wanted to have some work done, I would tell them, “If you want to do it at a good price, then go with Closet World. If you're looking for a company that’s a little bit more professional, organized, and higher quality, you can go with another company like California Closet, but you're gonna pay three times more.” But they should make sure to schedule the installation because I’ve read on websites that the number one complaint about the company that people posted was that the Closet World guys didn’t show up on time, weren’t there when they were supposed to, then rushed through the job and didn’t get it right.

I had to pick between Closet World and another company but I felt like the service I was getting from Closet World was much better. The lady that came by our house was amazing. She looked at the space and did a follow-up by coming over. She showed us the design she came up with and brought the samples to show exactly what's getting installed for us to visualize. She also walked over the numbers and tried to find the most suitable price for us. Then, two gentlemen came in in the morning for the installation and they knew what they were doing. I had some questions and they did, too, with regards to where to place the backsplash. They were really professional and they got the job done on time. They also cleaned up before they left and made sure there's no dust or broken pieces on the carpet. They did a great job. I'm really happy and satisfied.

I’ve used Closet World in five closets and a couple of pantries. The products have been excellent and all of the designers that I’ve seen over the years have been wonderful. However, the number of drawers that would also provide you with the jewelry drawer was limited this time around in a particular closet. I would want Closet World to add back in the option for the jewelry drawer, whether it would be three drawers or five drawers.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Closet World is a California-based home organization company that specializes in designing customized organizational solutions for homeowners. They have four locations in California and Nevada.

• Built-in options: Closet World’s closets can be customized to include built-in drawers for jewelry, purses, accessories or anything else you want. You can also have built-in hampers, shelves and cubbies installed.
  • Free consultation: Start the organization process with a free design consultation. Schedule one by calling Closet World or by filling out a short form online. Your design consultation should take around an hour and will include measuring your space, itemizing your belongings and talking about design options.
  • One-day installation: Most Closet World units can be installed and ready for use in as little as one day. Note that this timing doesn’t include designing and ordering the unit.
  • Bedtec Wallbeds: Designed with small spaces in mind, Closet World’s Bedtech wallbed is designed to safely tuck away behind doors when you aren’t using it. This helps homeowners maximize small living spaces with style.
  • Organize other spaces in your home: Closet World organizes more than just closets. Call them for help designing an organizational solution for your garage, home office, laundry room or pantry.
  • Best for Closet World is best for small home dwellers and luxury homeowners who live in California or Nevada.

Closet World Company Profile