4.5(2,292)
Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Closet World

Closet World custom-designs and builds organizational solutions to complement your existing home decor. The company’s professionally trained designers work with customers to solve common organizational problems in closets, garages, offices, pantries and other rooms in the home. Closet World offers free in-home design consultations. Once designs are complete, the company has experienced installers to install the units.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Free consultation
  • Quick turnaround
  • Customized pieces for your space
  • Licensed, bonded and insured
Cons
  • Limited information on website
  • Must spend a certain amount to get free installation
  • Only available in California and Nevada

Featured Reviews

Verified
Torrance, CA

To be honest, I checked out the reviews after I had already hired Closet World and was somewhat disconcerted to read many that were negative. With that in mind, I held my breath a...

Verified
Lancaster, CA

The rep did a good job on the consultation. She came out to the house, measured and offered suggestions. We had to make changes a couple of times because we were trying to figure ...

What is Closet World?

Closet World is a home organization company that specializes in custom solutions to help you organize any room in your home. The company offers professional design consultations, experienced installation teams and a wide selection of materials.

The company’s downloadable catalog gives you a sense of the quality work the team does. Every detail of the design is accounted for, from the sliding, mirrored closet doors to the home offices with cubbies for pens and baskets for papers.

How does Closet World work?

If you live in a location serviced by Closet World, you can contact the company for a free in-home consultation. You can book this either online or over the phone.

On consultation day, a professional designer comes to your home. During your appointment, your designer will listen to your needs, examine the space you’re having trouble with, take measurements and propose solutions.

Once you and your designer have agreed upon a build, the company builds it to your exact specifications using the colors and finishes you selected. When the build phase is done, a team of professional installers comes to your home and installs every piece.

Closet World products

Closet World offers three lines of home organizational systems.

Essentials Series
Featuring ¾-inch straight edge panels and half overlay flat face doors, the Essentials Series provides a simple, modern look for your home.
Signature Series
The soft-edge shelves and drawers on the Signature Series provide a step up from the basic Essentials Series. You can upgrade this series to the Signature Deluxe, including accent top shelves, inset doors and drawers.
Legacy Collection
With thicker 1 ⅛-inch straight edge panels and ¾-inch soft edge shelves, your space will look classy and elegant with the Legacy Collection. You can upgrade to inset doors and drawers with flat facing.

In addition, you can choose to upgrade any of the above series with deco doors and drawers and crown or base molding. These features help your builds look more polished.

Closet World’s signature lines are available for closets, offices, garages, pantries and more. It also sells a variety of accessories for these spaces, such as:

• Hanging baskets
  • Slanted shoe shelves
  • Sports racks
  • Loop hooks
  • Magnetic toolbars

The company also offers Floortec flooring for garages, Bedtec wall beds, sliding doors and more.

The downloadable catalog has a variety of combinations to help you see the differences between the available options.

How much does Closet World cost?

Every Closet World build is unique. Thus, the company doesn’t publish pricing information online. The size of your organizational project, the finishes you select and the upgrades you want all impact the bottom line.

So does the line of products you select from. The Essentials Series is the least expensive, while the other series the company offers costs more.

However, the company frequently has sales to help you save money. At the time of publishing, it has a special running that gives 40% off all orders of $980 or more and 30% off any order over $680. In addition, you can take 10% off any closet, garage or office order. Plus, you can get free installation and delivery with orders over $850.

Schedule an in-home consultation to get a custom quote for your organizational needs.

Closet World FAQ

Does Closet World offer financing?

Closet World has 12-month special financing available for qualified buyers.

Who installs Closet World products?

Closet World has a team of professional installers to carefully and safely install your products. Often this work is completed in one day, but for larger projects, it may take longer.

Where is Closet World available?

Close World serves California and Nevada. It has four locations:

• Southern California
  • San Diego
  • Northern California
  • Las Vegas
How do you design a closet with Closet World?

Start by scheduling your free in-home consultation. The designer takes measurements and suggests organizational solutions after listening to your needs. During this design phase, you’ll give input on the finishes and hardware. Once you approve the project, the team builds your units, and an installer installs them.

Is Closet World good?

If you’re ready to get organized and you live in California or Nevada, Closet World can help. The company offers three different lines of products to help you make your space more functional on any budget. With free in-home consultations, you can learn more about your options before you pay.

The company’s website has no pricing information listed, however, so you’ll need to connect with a designer for a customized quote. It also doesn’t offer virtual consultations, so if you prefer not to have someone in your home, you’ll want to go with a different company.

Stars Rating

• 71%
  • 16%
  • 5%
  • 3%
  • 4%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Closet World?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Closet World?

Reviewed May 7, 2024

Closet World's sales rep was very nice. She knew exactly what I wanted and listened, which made me feel like I wouldn't have a problem because somebody listened to me. She also did exactly what I asked for. But she was a little reserved and I didn't feel so comfortable that I would call her about any issue. I paid 50% upfront and when the guy showed up for the installation, he wanted to charge my debit card the remaining 50%. But I wanted to pay at the end of the installation. I've already done the due diligence of paying half of the cost upfront and waited two weeks for them to bring the materials. The salesperson also never told me that I was going to make that payment before the installer even walked in the door.

The installer was very young and timid. He couldn't even look me in the eyes and he didn't know how to talk to people. He didn't speak English great, so maybe that was part of it. He ran out to the car to call his manager then the manager called me. He said that that was how they did it. But I used Closet World before and I told him that they didn't do it like that before. So, I wasn't going to it. Aside from that, the installer was so cared and he wouldn't even come back in because he said I yelled at him. But I didn't yell at him. I was yelling at the company. In the end, I didn't want to have to pay by check, but we gave him a check and that was how we got through that. It left a little bit of a sour taste in my mouth and I don't know if I'd call them again because of it. I was a repeat customer and I spent 5,000 the first time, while this was for a little tiny closet that cost $1,100. It was insulting and unprofessional.

I also had to coax the installer to come in and install the closet. They need a stronger installer to not run out there and cry to his manager like that. When I had the manager on the phone, I went out to talk to him in front of the installer and I asked why was he telling the manager that I yelled at him because I didn't. I talked to both of them in the same way about this whole thing. Other than that, the installer did a great job and I thanked him.

Pinned

Hi Dianne we are sorry to hear about the mixed experience you had with us this time around. It's great to hear that the sales representative understood your needs and effectively executed your vision, but it's unfortunate that there were communication and process issues that made the experience less than ideal.

Regarding the payment issue and the interactions with the installer, it's clear that the expectations weren't properly set or communicated, which led to frustration on both sides. It's important for us to ensure that all policies are clearly explained to our customers to avoid such misunderstandings and that our team is equipped to handle situations with professionalism and confidence.

We appreciate your feedback, as it highlights areas where we can improve, especially in terms of communication and customer service. We value your repeat business and would like to ensure that any future interactions are more positive and professional.

If there is anything else you’d like to discuss please reach out to us at clientissues@closetworld.com. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we hope to have the opportunity to restore your confidence in our service.

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention, and we look forward to the opportunity to improve your overall impression of our company.

Get buying tips about Closet Organizers delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupCoveragePrice

Reviewed April 19, 2024

Dealing with the designer went very well. I thought it was gonna be a quick consult but she was here for probably about three hours because she had to drop the designs on site. The installers didn’t have to do any demo because I had a friend who was a contractor. I had her come in and demo, and then patched and painted so that when the installers came and installed, it was nice and pretty. There was only one that I didn't do that on and it was gonna be a storage closet anyway. So I didn't bother. But that was a simple demo because it had a built-in wire system in there that they just had to take out.

In addition to the closets, I had the installers build a dresser system. There were two closets in one of the bedrooms upstairs and in-between the closets there was a little cabinet that was there, initially. So I had the cabinet removed and everything prepped so that they could build a dresser system in-between. The only hiccup was they didn't include a top portion. It wasn't built exactly to the space. So there was some exposed wood on each side and it needed a beauty piece on top of it to cover the space entirely. So when they left, on each side of that dresser was the exposed wood that you could see. On site, they had to have somebody contact me and I had to place an order for that additional piece because it wasn't included in the original estimate.

The closet looked like the sample that she brought with her the day of. I had a lot of options but I just went with the white wood because it was just interior and they were basic closets. The price was fair. Closet World was the first company I called and coincidentally, they were running a special, so I got 50% off of the price for the job. So that made the buying decision easy.

Pinned

Hi Lucille, thank you for sharing your feedback with us at Closet World. It seems like your experience with the design and installation process was comprehensive and mostly positive, thanks to the detailed work of the designer and the capabilities of the installers. It’s great to hear the preparation you did in advance contributed to a smoother installation and that the final product matched the sample provided by the designer. The extended consultation time, although unexpected, seems to have been beneficial in ensuring the design was precisely what you needed. Also, your proactive approach in having the space ready for the installers likely helped avoid potential complications, making the process more efficient. Regarding the hiccup with the dresser system, it's unfortunate that there were some oversights regarding the finishing touches. It’s good, however, that you were able to quickly address this by ordering the additional pieces needed to complete the look seamlessly.

Thank you for choosing Closet World and for taking advantage of our promotional offer. It’s great to know you found value in our services and pricing. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve our service and ensure that future projects are even more closely aligned with our clients' expectations. If there's anything more we can do to assist you, or if you have any future projects, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again and hope you continue to enjoy your newly organized and aesthetically pleasing spaces!

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed March 21, 2024

We had Closet World years ago in our master room closet. Our kids are now older and they’ve moved out but I have one that’s still there. My other daughter has a condo and I told her to go with Closet World. And she did, which was about four months before we did ours. We enjoyed it and we liked it. The reps did a great job all the way from coming to do the measurements. We financed it. The zero interest was very appealing and we did it. We had two walk-in closets installed and got the 50% off, which is wonderful. One closet would have probably run close to about $5,800 and the other one would have run probably closer to $2,700. We just had that one straight away and had some dividers put in. So, I can do one for a linen closet and I could put all of our comforters. It looks nice and neat.

Being in California, you don't think we need a lot of coats but we wear a lot of jackets when it gets cool. So, we had that put in and then also for other little things that we wanted. The other closet is for one of my daughter's bedrooms. She had the drawers put in and had the area for her dresses and long gowns. It has a double rack so she could use it for jackets, suits, blouses and slacks. She had other areas too where she could just put little things in and an area where she could put shoes in. The dimensions would be about 5 x 5 for one of them and the other one was 5 x 8 feet.

We liked the product and the people were very professional and courteous. They asked and made sure it was what we wanted, which says a lot about customer service because there are a lot of people who don't wanna do that. They’re just there to do the job. But the guy who did the installation was fabulous. He knocked it out within a matter of time. He had to do the customization because he had to make sure that everything was just right and did an excellent job. He would swear up and down it was his own business, the way that he was taking care of everything. My husband said he cleaned up very well.

Even though the closets were smaller compared to a whole-size room, it didn't matter. This was just as well. It was done perfectly so I'm happy with it. We’ve been referring Closet World to other people because they come and see and ask. We didn't have a lot of closet space but after we did the closet, we were able to organize. They would say we have a lot of clothes and I would say we don't have a lot of closet space, but Closet World is who we went with.

Pinned

Hi Janice! We are incredibly grateful to hear about your positive experiences with Closet World, both in the past and more recently with the installation of two walk-in closets for you and your daughter. It's wonderful to know that our representatives provided excellent service from the initial measurements to the final installation, and that the financing options and discounts made the process even more satisfying for you. Your detailed account of how each closet was tailored to fit your family's needs is exactly what we aim for - creating spaces that are not only functional but also enhance the organization and aesthetics of your home. The professionalism and care our installation team showed, treating your project as if it were their own, is the level of dedication we strive to deliver to every customer.

Thank you for acknowledging the efforts of our team and for your recommendations to others. Referrals from satisfied customers like you are the highest compliment we can receive. We're delighted that the new closet spaces have brought such organization and satisfaction to your home.

If there's anything more we can do for you, or if you have another project in mind, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your family again. Thank you for choosing Closet World and for sharing your experience with others! We'd love to see pictures! Don't forget to tag us!

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupCoverageSales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed July 23, 2023

Closet World was running a promotion for free installation, free delivery, or 50% off. We contacted them and got a quote. When the installers came the first time, there was a little bit of an issue. They came upstairs and they did their own measurements versus the measurements that the sales rep did. Someone was explaining to me that the sales reps only take one measurement across while the installers do three different ones in three different areas because there's no such thing as a perfectly measured closet where all the walls are equal. That was not a problem.

We had just finished remodeling our upstairs. The bedroom was where the closet was gonna be installed. The guy who did our room primed and painted. He also textured our closet walls and put a 6-inch base molding. When the sales rep came, he said we had two options. He said, “Option number one is we cut your base molding pretty much where we're gonna put the closet and the closet just slides right in.” I asked if they charged for that to which he said, “No. We do not charge for that. We just have to let you know that we cut it. But we measure it properly. We put caulking where we cut and everything. So, wherever you're gonna see the molding, that's gonna be intact, and that's fine. It's just the closet slides in.”

The second option I was given was gonna cost me more money. I was told, “Option B was we cut the back almost like an L or number seven shape, and the closet slides in. But we don't take out your moldings.” They will just cut the bottom of the closet where it will fit over the molding. I said, “You know what? Not really attached to this molding, so don't worry about it. So, let's go ahead and just cut it.” I asked if there was gonna be any paint peeling and if they did touch-up work. The rep said they don't do touch-up work. However, the closet is gonna slide right in and I was not gonna see anything because I'm gonna have the backing of the closet. That was a deal. I wrote him the check, 50% off.

The rep said I would hear from them in three weeks. That's usually their window for installation. In three weeks, the installers came and I showed them where the closet was going upstairs. The installer said the same thing about having to cut the molding. I told him not to worry/ I told him, "But the guy told me I'm not gonna see anything ‘cause the closet's gonna slide right in.” He said I was gonna see something. He's like, “Well, you have 6-inch base moldings. That's pretty high. The bottom of the closet that we install is only maybe 2 to 3 inches, like 2.5 inches from the ground up...So, when we slide it in, you're gonna see it.” I was scratching my head. How was I gonna see it if they were gonna put a closet in there? I asked, “But doesn't the backing cover that?” That was when everybody got on the same page. He said I didn't have backing. I started seeing a little red. That was not right.

He asked where my contract was as well as the receipt for the contract. I gave them to him and he looked. He said, “Ah, see right here." It is checked no for backing in the tiniest print ever. "So, you didn't get backing.” I said, “First of all, I didn't check that. The sales rep must have checked that. All I did was sign the receipt.” The sales rep explained to me that I was getting backing yet he checked "no backing". I found out there was a reason for that. Backing is expensive and it’s not included in that initial thing. I had the installer get his manager on the phone. I was just defeated that day. The guy was like, “Well, we can handle this two ways. Number one is you get the backing, which is extra. Or b) we install your closets today and we come back like a week or so later and put this trim at the bottom where you don't see where we ripped out your molding and the differential and paint.”

Our closet was standard white colored. The closet walls that we had painted were super semi-gloss bright white. It was definitely not the same color. The guy was explaining that people normally get the backing because the back of their closet walls have either holes in them or they're patched or they got paint. In my case, I was thinking the backing looked amazing. When the sales guy rep came and he showed me his booklet of all the beautiful closets, I said I wanted that and I specifically pointed to the one that's all-white, enclosed, and has backing.

I then told the guy that the trim thing was not gonna work out for us. Not only that, I was also going to have to pay for that. He told me that that trim thing is almost $400. I was like, “Are you kidding me? First of all, your sales rep pretty much, in my opinion, falsely advertised what he was selling... And now you're telling me I gotta pay for this trim thing, which is gonna probably look ugly.” I went back to asking what the other option was again. That was them not installing that day. The backing would have to be cut properly for my measurements, so we ended up waiting three weeks.

My wife and I have a baby on the way and it was a scheduled C-section. This was June something and we had enough time. We wanna get it done before the kid arrives. I asked how much the backing was and was told it was $1,800. I'm like, “Are you kidding me? Is this magic backing?” The material was sawdust and I can probably go to Home Depot. It was that thin cardboard that goes on the back of dressers. But I have to find the right white to match. I can paint it but I don't know the specific white. My thing was, I'm paying for this. 1,800 was crazy when this whole closet cost me 2,290. And it was only four different closets. It was one big semi walk-in where we had one side with shelves and then we had hangers. It was going to be four different areas that needed backing.

The guy said, "Well, let me see what I can do.” He brought it down to 1,280. At that point, my wife and I were pissed. But we really didn't have other options. When I said to cancel the whole thing, I found that the check I wrote was non-refundable. Because of all this and that sleazy sales rep, I couldn't cancel. I would have lost $1,145 ‘cause that's what I paid upfront. Needless to say, this was a horrible experience. I ended up saying, “Fine. Let's just do the backing." It was still another three weeks for the installation but the guy said, “I’ll keep a look out for stuff if we have something sooner.” They did have something sooner in two and a half weeks.

The next day, I had a good night’s sleep and had a fresh mind. I called this guy back and told him that I was just not happy with the 1,280. I appreciated what he tried to do for me but I wanted to speak to somebody higher up, He said that would be the district manager. He said he was gonna have a district manager call me. A week went by and nobody called me. I was communicating and I had copies of all the emails. I said, “What's going on, man? This is getting ridiculous that not one person can just give me a callback.” They started branching out and reaching out to other district managers that can give me a call. Almost another week went by and nobody called me.

Finally, the guy responded and said, “I apologize. I did speak with the district manager. He can give you another $200 off if you would like.” I honestly wanted more than that but at this point, it didn't appear like anybody wanted to talk to me. I said, "Fine. Let's just do it for 1,080 and call it a day.” An installer came and he was here for six hours. He was supposed to get here between 12:00 and 2:00 but he showed up at 3:00 p.m. He didn't leave till 9 o'clock. When I asked what was going on, he said, “Well, they didn't take proper measurements. I had to go out outside and literally cut every single piece of metal for your hangers.” He didn't even finish the job.

According to him, t“Everything's functional. The only thing we're missing is just the caulking on the sides and putting the trim on all the sides. I can't do that. It’s 9 o'clock... I'm not gonna make you sign anything. This job is not considered done. So, tomorrow, I'll put the notes in. And my manager will call you. And we'll set up a time for somebody to come back to your house.” It was crazy. Within four days, two more people showed up to do trim and caulking. Finally, the job was done after I paid a total of 3,200. It wasn't a fun experience. In the end, the closet looks great and we're happy with at least the final finished product. The quality is fine. It's not like your typical go-to Lowe's or Home Depot type of closet that you can get for $300. I can see that the wood itself is quality.

Pinned

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're truly sorry to hear about the issues you encountered. We strive to provide exceptional products and service, and we apologize for falling short in your case. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention. Your insight is crucial to us, as it helps us identify areas that need improvement and allows us to take the necessary steps to rectify our shortcomings. Thank you

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed July 23, 2023

My husband saw that Closet World had a deal going on so I put out there on Facebook if anybody has had experience with Closet World and the feedback was good. We set up an interview with Closet World and go through everything. The young lady we spoke with seemed to know her product and she would call a couple of mentors, which I like. I had a lot of input and I went with her recommendations. But I had an issue with her measurements.

The installers did the laundry room and I said I wanted to be able to hang up some clothes in there to dry and a folding table in there, which one of the doors coming out was going to be an ironing board and that was very important to me. It was on my designs. The installer took his own measurements and realized there was gonna be an issue with one corner and I was not gonna be able to have my folding table, my ironing board, upper cabinets, and lower cabinets because of the measurements. It was gonna hit the door. He contacted management and they took care of it. I made a decision to eliminate this other wall and everything else fit. I got my hanging stuff so I was very happy about that.

The second room we wanted done is a big room that they had. It had to be split between my husband being able to do his bills and household stuff and the other wall would be my vanity. I wanted pull-out drawers for filing cabinets and my husband's own little area. And I showed the designer the space and what I needed. I told her about the height and that I wanted to keep the stool that I had. Before the installers came to do this room, I called her and told her I was a little concerned about her measurements. I asked that she revisit my husband's desk and my vanity before the installers come back out in two weeks. She reassured me that it was not a problem and I was in communication with the management for the installation.

When the installers brought the materials out, my vanity went up first and the middle portion gave me such a little area. It looked like it should have been for a teenager. And it was gonna be high like a bar stool but they lowered it. Also, I noticed my doors on the bottom. They were pull-ups and they weren't supposed to be on my vanity. The man said they could take those out and that it was gonna be an easy fix. Again, I had to compromise and go with what I had. But everything else is beautiful -- the drawers, the space.

Then, it was time for my husband's side of the wall and I kept popping in because I was a little concerned. Rightfully so, because it was exactly how my other one was but we caught it in time. The height was where you could stand up and put your elbow on it and the drawers were mixed up. Mine should have been on his and his should have been on mine. Also, his desk was like a teenager desk. The depth was wrong but the length was correct. They came back the next day and the man cut it and fixed it because I didn't wanna return it. And he removed the metal things that shouldn't have been on my vanity.

I've been keeping communication with the designer but not once has she called me. It was all text, which I found very unprofessional. She was very personable and she knows her material but she needs to work on her math. I told her she lost out on my neighbors who were following through. I did get an apology, but that wasn't the issue. The issue was, you lost out on business. I love Closet World, though, and I'm waiting for another deal in my area. I'm gonna do my other two rooms and then I'm going with a full makeover in our garage. But I will not be using the same designer.

Pinned

Thank you for choosing Closet World, we're glad you were satisfied with the outcome. However, we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. It's important to us that the measurements and installation goes smoothly and that our customers have a seamless experience. We'll take your feedback seriously and work on improving our procedures to ensure a better experience for all our customers. We look forward to working with you again for your next projects!

Profile pic of the author.
      Installation & SetupPricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 12, 2024

Closet World sent somebody to my house who is a designer to do an appraisal. I had a competing company do the same thing and the designer from Closet World was better -- did the job while she was sitting in my house instead of me waiting for it, understood really easily what was gonna be done, was nice to work with, and offered me a better price.

I had a pretty simple installation. I was installing closets on both sides of my garage and it was a garage that was newly done, so it needed to be nice, but didn't need to be super fancy. I wanted somebody who could efficiently and effectively get it done in a really nice way without breaking the bank. I had proper closets installed with doors that are white. At their suggestion, which was a really good suggestion, they also put in hanging panels on my wall to hang my mops, brooms, tools, and things like that. They worked really quick and did the install in less than a day. My garage looks really super pro and it is the envy of all my neighbors when everybody walks by.

Pinned

Thank you Holly for taking the time to share your experience with us at Closet World - Whittier! We are so pleased to hear that our designer provided excellent service, offering you a thorough and on-the-spot estimate that outperformed the competition! It's wonderful to know that the designer understood your needs easily, was pleasant to work with, and provided a better price.

Your description of the installation process is greatly appreciated! It sounds like the project involved installing closets on both sides of your newly done garage, and we're thrilled to hear that it was completed efficiently and effectively. The suggestion to include hanging panels for your mops, brooms, tools, and other items sounds like a fantastic addition that enhances the functionality and organization of your garage.

We're pleased to know that the final result exceeded your expectations. It's gratifying to hear that your garage now looks professional and has become the envy of your neighbors. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and your feedback reinforces our commitment to delivering exceptional service and quality products. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for choosing Closet World - Whittier! We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again and to continue providing you with outstanding service and customized solutions.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPriceStaff

Reviewed June 11, 2024

Closet World sent out a ton of direct mail promotions. So finally, I had to have my closet done. They had a promotion going where it was 40% off and then free installation. I had a bedroom walk-in closet system installed. The design consultant was very good. She certainly knew what she was doing. She came in, she looked at everything in my closet, and we talked about what I needed and what I wanted in organization. Then she sat with me. She designed it and then priced it out. We went back and forth on that and then agreed on a design and a price.

The young man who did the installation was unbelievable. He was so good. I was surprised that he was by himself. He said, "Oh, I do these all the time. So it's no problem." Within four and a half hours, he had the old closet shelves and rods out and the whole new thing installed. He did a beautiful job. He cleaned everything. He was terrific. In fact, when the manager called me, I said that they should give him a raise because they better keep this young man. Overall, Closet World gave me a good price and the closet looks great.

Pinned

Hi Peggy! It sounds like you had a fantastic experience with us! Thank you for sharing! From the initial consultation to the installation, it's great to hear that you received excellent service and a quality product.

The designer's expertise and attention to your needs ensured that the final design met your expectations. It's wonderful that she took the time to understand your organization requirements and crafted a solution tailored to your preferences.

The installation process seems to have been smooth and efficient, thanks to the skilled and dedicated installer. His professionalism and attention to detail made the experience even better. It's always impressive when someone can complete a job with such proficiency and cleanliness.

Your positive feedback about the installer speaks volumes about his commitment to his work, and it's commendable that you recommended him for recognition.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled that you're satisfied with your new closet and the overall service provided by Closet World. If you have any future organizational needs or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed June 11, 2024

Closet World installed a full closet with shelving, hanging, a jewelry drawer and drawers. The designer must have been new so it was good dealing with her. We’ve had many closets in our other homes before and this wasn’t the best I’ve had. But it was okay and the price was about the same as before. It was reasonable. The guy who did the installation was amazing. He did it by himself and worked to make sure everything was just perfect. The closet wasn’t laid out exactly right and he had to custom fit it. He did an outstanding job.

Pinned

Hi Sharon! Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Closet World! We're pleased to hear that the installation of your full closet was completed to your satisfaction, even if there were a few challenges along the way.

We appreciate your understanding and patience. We're constantly striving to improve and ensure that all our team members provide the best service possible, so your feedback is invaluable.

It's wonderful to hear the installer did an outstanding job! His dedication to making sure everything was perfect and his ability to work independently are commendable. We're delighted that his efforts made a positive impact on your overall experience. We understand that this experience might not have been the best compared to your previous ones, but we're glad to know that the final result was satisfactory and the pricing was reasonable.

If you have any further questions, need additional assistance, or have future projects in mind, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing Closet World, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again!

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPriceStaff

Reviewed June 11, 2024

I use Closet World all the time. I am a very happy customer. I like their work, their price, the quality and their customer service. My recent purchase was for one of my guest rooms. I worked with Greg quite a bit and he's a great guy. The installation was completely clean. I was really impressed. I highly recommend them.

Pinned

Thank you Albert so much for sharing your continued positive experiences with us at Closet World! We are so pleased to hear you are a very happy customer and that you consistently appreciate our work, pricing, quality, and customer service.

It's wonderful to know that your recent purchase for your guest room met your expectations, especially with Greg's assistance. Greg's dedication to providing excellent service is truly appreciated, and we’re glad to hear that he has been great to work with.

We take pride in ensuring that our installations are clean and professional, and it's fantastic to hear that you were really impressed with the recent job. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're grateful for your ongoing trust and support.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing Closet World time and again, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Installation & SetupStaff

Reviewed June 11, 2024

The Closet World rep I worked with was very knowledgeable. She was kind and friendly and answered every question I asked. The installation went by fast. They were clean. They also didn't make any mess or cause any damage. The product has good quality and is sturdy. I would recommend it to other customers. I feel great. I wish I had a bigger garage to install more cabinets.

Pinned

Hi Chad, thank you so much for sharing your great experience with Closet World! We're thrilled to hear that our designer was knowledgeable, kind, and friendly, and that she could answer all your questions. It's awesome to know that the installation was fast, clean, and left no mess or damage. We take great pride in providing high-quality, sturdy products, and it's gratifying to hear that you are pleased with the results. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and your recommendation means a lot to us.

It's fantastic to hear you feel great about your new installation. We understand the desire for more storage solutions, and we’re glad that our products have made such a positive impact on your space. If you ever have more projects in mind, we're here to help.

Thank you for choosing Closet World! If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again!

Closet World Company Information