Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home
Dacor Appliances
3.73/5

Dacor Appliances

Dacor is the innovator of the most stylish premium American-made kitchen appliances that provide a luxury ownership experience for those who are passionate about the details of gourmet cooking. Since its inception in 1965, Dacor has been owned and run by three generations of the Joseph family. Originally named Distinctive Appliances Incorporated, the company is responsible for many industry firsts, including the 30” self-cleaning Pure Convection™ wall oven, a drop-in cooktop with continuous grates, an outdoor grill with halogen lights and the first professional dual-fuel range with sealed burners. Today, Dacor utilizes the expertise and heritage of a third generation, family-owned company to provide exquisitely designed luxury appliances.

Dacor was established on the principles of innovation, style, performance and craftsmanship. The company manufactures three luxury product series – the innovative Discovery™ Series, the intelligent Renaissance® Series and the essential Distinctive™ Series – to fit the needs of discerning home chefs. Dacor is committed to reducing the energy demands of its operations, maximizing the efficiency of its products and implementing environmentally sustainable business practices.

View More View More

Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home

437 Dacor Appliances Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 25, 2019

My dishwasher - I used to totally rinse my dishes before putting them in to the dishwasher. No more, not necessary. Does a fantastic job. My refrigerator is amazing. Very roomy, love the individual crispers that keep my veggies perfect and my lunch meats and cheeses perfect. Also, love, love the bottom drawer freezer. Easy to access ice and frozen items. My range is amazing. I love to cook with gas and bake with electric. I bake a lot and this oven is a dream. The green clean feature is long overdue with ovens. Not harsh and cleans beautifully. Bottom line – I’m totally a Dacor fan.

Original review: April 1, 2019

I have owned a Dacor stainless steel 5 burner gas cooktop since 2008. The cooktop is so flexible, having different size burners for me to use while I cook. The part I love about it most is the stainless steel area around my burners. I was told that I can use other methods of cleaning that area that would most likely scratch the finish of other manufacturer's units, and they were right! A neighbor of mine bought a different stainless steel cooktop around the same time. Initially, their cooktop looked more polished around the burners, but now their surface looks scratched and worn. My Dacor, however, looks just like it did day one! I try not to leave stains on there for too long, but the finish around the burners saves me every time!

Get expert buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 22, 2019

One year ago I completely changed out all appliances in my kitchen. My favorite of the four appliances is the range. We have enjoyed all kinds of new cooking techniques. As my wife put it, "I did not realize how crappy my previous range was." Gourmet cooking is what Dacor is founded on and we could not be happier with the performance. Our favorite feature on the refrigerator is the in door water pitcher. Fresh cook water that can be taken to the table and refilled upon placing it back in the refrigerator. And the combi-microwave is an incredible second oven. All products have performed as advertised and promoted, and with a three year warranty what's not to love? Thanks Dacor for making amazing beautiful appliances.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I have the Dacor 30" all gas range in my house and it is the best. The grates take up the whole top surface of the stove area, so I have a ton of room to cook on. Basically, I can fit 4 giant pots on the stove at the same time, so I'm ready anytime a chili cookout might break out. This is also super convenient during tamale season and soup season because I can put up to 4 giant stockpots on the stove simultaneously. In the event that I spill, it's easy to remove the grates and give the surface a nice wipe up. As far as the oven, I totally rule the holiday season because I can fit up to 3 full size 18x36" catering sheets in at the same time, so basically, I can cook 4 dozen or more cookies in one shot, leaving me tons more time with family and friends than if I was baking 1 sheet at a time. Thank you Dacor!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I remodeled a kitchen in a high end house and so wanted nice appliances. I had KitchenAid (which I'd had a lot of issues with) for about 16 years. (Since I built the house - the fridge was rebuilt 3 times.) While looking for which appliances to use we were at an open house and a chef was cooking and giving a talk on the Dacor ovens in it. So... I reviewed a lot, liked what I read, and chose Dacor. I love them, the cook quality, the features, all of it. BUT my double oven had issues from the start. An annoyance at first with the built in Android but I didn't complain a lot. Move forward 1.5 years and the Android tablet built into it would freeze and not restart without throwing a jumper on fuse box.

I called Dacor and they gave me a number of options, disable the Android because of a known issue and get $500 back, or - return the oven for full credit and they'd pay to have it removed (1.5 years later... c'mon that's pretty awesome), or - pay $500 and move to the newest higher end model with steam cooking. Wow, talk about stand by your product! I've never seen this before with an appliance manufacturer/vendor. Certainly wasn't my experience with KitchenAid. Anyway I'm an advocate even though I had a problem and thought they deserved credit here.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dacor?

Original review: April 22, 2019

I had a Thermador kitchen for more than 25 years and I was very happy with their products; I had a Thermador slide-in range with downdraft vent and a dishwasher and a KitchenAid refrigerator, but it was time to upgrade. Now, I upgraded my whole kitchen with all Dacor products and I am super happy, my 30 inch range top has extra wide grates which allows my wife to cook with extra large pans when she prepares food for donation, my updraft vent catches smoke and grease much better than my downdraft, my refrigeration is very nice looking with french door and middle refrigeration for my cold drinks and my dishwasher is very quiet. I invited a few friends home and they have admire my new kitchen. It has been more than months since I bought it and no problems.

Original review: April 19, 2019

Great Product, very versatile. I purchased Dacor's Cooktop Griddle a few months ago. I am very happy with it. I use it for everything! The surface is very durable and robust and easy to clean. This griddle handles all types of meats, veggies, etc, and allows me to be very creative with my indoor cooking. Cleaning is super easy. Definitely recommend this item!

Original review: April 18, 2019

This fridge is great. We visit warehouse stores for groceries and everything fits perfectly. The shelves can move for tall items or more bulky ones. The freezer is large and can fit so many different items. My 2 other favorite things are the fresh drawer and auto refill water pitcher. The fresh drawer temp can be adjusted and can fit anything from wine to a cake to cheeses and meats. And an auto fill pitcher keeps the water super cold and you never have to worry about someone forgetting to fill it back up.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I am amazed by the sleek look and design of the new Modernist refrigeration Dacor has to offer. The built in column pairing is my favorite with all stainless steel interior, tempered glass, and LED lighting that WOWs anyone who opens the door. The water dispenser is flush against the interior wall of the refrigerator and the freezer can offer two ice makers, one for regular ice and one for your high end cocktail drinks. These units are PURE LUXURY and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Original review: April 18, 2019

I own a complete Dacor Kitchen, and wouldn’t have it any other way! They have the best customer service team and they stand behind their products! The appliances are simply the best quality and innovative appliances on the market.

Dacor Appliances Company Information