4.5(2,291)
Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Closet World

Closet World custom-designs and builds organizational solutions to complement your existing home decor. The company’s professionally trained designers work with customers to solve common organizational problems in closets, garages, offices, pantries and other rooms in the home. Closet World offers free in-home design consultations. Once designs are complete, the company has experienced installers to install the units.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Free consultation
  • Quick turnaround
  • Customized pieces for your space
  • Licensed, bonded and insured
Cons
  • Limited information on website
  • Must spend a certain amount to get free installation
  • Only available in California and Nevada

Stars Rating

• 71%
  • 17%
  • 5%
  • 3%
  • 4%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Closet World?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Closet World?
    Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPriceStaff

Reviewed June 7, 2024

The consultant came out to give me the free estimates and right on the spot, designed a plan. We looked at the closet together and then, she made a proposal in terms of what wall would have which aspects and how the drawers and shelves would be. She drew it all up so I could see what it looked like. And from there, I approved it. She got on the phone with her people at Closet World and they gave her a price. She helped negotiate a slightly lower price that was more within my budget and it was an even better rate than what she had originally proposed. We greenlit the whole thing and put the timetable together as to when they would be able to have it ready to come out and install.

The only hiccup was when the installers came, they forgot the two drawers. So they had to come back the following week to finish the installation. But other than that, it went well. I'm very happy with Closet World’s service in terms of planning and their installation service. Everybody was fantastic, very nice and agreeable people to work with. It was a great experience.

Pinned

Hi Laurent! Thank you for sharing your detailed and positive experience with us at Closet World! We're delighted to hear that our designer provided you with a thorough and immediate design plan during your consultation visit. It's wonderful to know that the collaborative process of looking at your closet together and discussing the design aspects was helpful for you. The visual drawing and the proposal outlining where the drawers and shelves would be placed sound like they provided a clear and comprehensive understanding of the final design.

We are pleased our consultant was able to work within your budget. Your approval and the smooth process of scheduling the installation demonstrate our commitment to providing a seamless and client-focused service. We apologize for the oversight regarding the two missing drawers during the initial installation. We understand how important it is to get everything right the first time, and we appreciate your patience while we rectified the issue the following week. Despite this hiccup, we're glad to hear that the overall experience was positive and that you were happy with the planning and installation services provided by our team.

Your kind words about the friendliness and professionalism of our staff mean a lot to us. We're committed to ensuring that every client has a fantastic experience, from the initial consultation to the final installation.

Thank you for choosing Closet World! If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future and to continue providing you with outstanding service and customized solutions.

Installation & SetupStaff

Reviewed June 5, 2024

The designer was great. She seemed knowledgeable and pleasant. Although some of our measurements were off come the time for installation and the installers had to come back when it could have been done in one day, it all worked out. I had a garage done, as well as a laundry room closet and cupboards, and I love them.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your experience with Closet World! It is so great to hear you had a positive interaction with our designer and found her to be knowledgeable and pleasant. Your satisfaction with the design process is very important to us, and we're glad to know that you love your new garage, laundry room closet, and cupboards!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the measurement discrepancies. We strive for accuracy and efficiency in all our projects, and your feedback helps us improve our processes to prevent such issues in the future.

It's wonderful to hear everything worked out and you are pleased with the final results. Your satisfaction with the quality and functionality of your new spaces is our top priority.

Thank you for choosing Closet World, and for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 4, 2024

When the 40% off sale came and free installation, that was when I decided. I'm happy with it. The Closet World rep understood what I was asking for. I asked for practical use of every possible space. She listened and that is what she gave me. Also, the two installers were nice and very good. They cleaned up everything. However, the office staff were rude.

When I had a problem and called, I was switched to three different offices. The designer did a pantry for me. I got back in the mail my two canceled checks for my pantry. I said, "Hey, I got back my two checks for my pantry. No explanation. No nothing. What's going on?" They said, "We don't have you down for a job for a pantry." I said, "I made my two down payments for it." They said, "We don't have it. We don't know anything about it. Your designer didn't give it to us." I said, "Okay. Fine. I'll never do business with you again." If you need it, go for it. But be prepared to deal with the office staff. They're short, and not helpful. Deal only with our designer. She's very nice and helpful. Closet World is hurting their designers and installers by being so rude.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your detailed experience with us at Closet World. We’re pleased to hear you’re happy with the outcome of your project and that our representative understood your needs, providing a practical use of every possible space. It’s wonderful to here that our installers were professional, thorough, and left your space clean.

However, we sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered with our office staff. We deeply regret that you experienced rudeness and confusion when trying to resolve your issues. This is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide, and we understand how frustrating and disappointing this situation must have been for you.

Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and we will be taking it seriously to address these concerns internally. We are committed to improving our communication and customer service processes to ensure that such incidents do not occur in the future. It's important to us that every aspect of your experience with Closet World is positive, from the initial consultation to the final installation and any follow-up interactions.

We appreciate your kind words about our designer and installers, and we regret that the office staff did not reflect the same level of professionalism and courtesy. If you are open to it, we would like the opportunity to discuss this further and make things right. Please reach out to us directly at clientissues@closetworld.com so we can address your concerns personally.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to earn back your trust in the future.

Customer Service

Reviewed June 4, 2024

The designer and the installer that came out was good and thorough. I had to call the installer back for one thing. Came back, fixed it. It was a great experience and I'm anxious to have to use them again.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us at Closet World! We're delighted to hear both the designer and the installer provided thorough and excellent service! It's especially reassuring to know that when you needed a follow-up, the installer promptly returned and fixed the issue to your satisfaction. This kind of dedication is what we aim for with every project.

At Closet World, we strive to ensure that every client has a seamless and enjoyable experience from start to finish. Your feedback reassures us that we are meeting those goals. Knowing that you had a great experience and are enthusiastic about using our services again truly means a lot to us.

Your satisfaction and trust are paramount, and we appreciate your kind words and support. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing Closet World, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you on future projects!

Installation & SetupPricePunctuality & SpeedProcess

Reviewed June 4, 2024

I had Closet World come over and I felt comfortable enough with the gentleman that presented the information and provided the pricing that I didn't really need to do too much more shopping around. We had a 12-foot long by 2-foot-wide basic closet that we just wanted to put some shelving in and organize better because it was very simple. We just wanted to have more cubbies. A lot of it is for hanging shirts and dresses. The installation was straightforward. They set up the date. They got here on time. The gentleman was fast, professional, cleaned in the process, didn't leave any mess behind, and I felt like it all went very well. We are happy with the final product.

Pinned

Thank you Joe for sharing your wonderful experience with us at Closet World! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience. It’s great to know that the clear and informative presentation, along with the competitive pricing, gave you confidence in choosing Closet World. Our goal is to make your storage both functional and aesthetically pleasing, and it sounds like we achieved that for you.

We’re also glad to hear that the installation process was straightforward and hassle-free. Punctuality, professionalism, and cleanliness are key aspects of our service, and it's wonderful to know that our installer embodied these qualities. Arriving on time, working efficiently, and leaving your space spotless are part of our commitment to providing a smooth and satisfactory experience.

Your satisfaction with the final product is incredibly important to us, and we’re delighted that you are happy with how everything turned out. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for choosing Closet World, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again for any of your future projects!

Installation & SetupPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 4, 2024

I bought a Murphy bed from Closet World and it was what I wanted. I paid a little more than I wanted to but the product was good. You get what you pay for. People will be happy with it. The installation was fast and easy. The quality of work was excellent.

Pinned

Hi Alvernon! Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Closet World! We're thrilled to hear you’re pleased with your new Murphy bed and that it met your expectations. Investing in a quality product is always important, and we’re glad that the Murphy bed provided the functionality and design you were looking for. As you mentioned, quality often aligns with value, and we're delighted that you found it to be worth it. It's wonderful to know that the installation process was fast and easy, and that you were satisfied with the quality of work provided by our team. At Closet World, we pride ourselves on delivering efficient and professional installations to ensure that our clients enjoy a hassle-free experience.

We believe that a well-installed, high-quality Murphy bed can greatly enhance the versatility and comfort of any space, and we're glad that you feel confident others will be happy with it too. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and your positive feedback about the product and service means a lot to us.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with any future projects, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing Closet World, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Staff

Reviewed June 4, 2024

Closet World gave me a bid that seemed like they knew more about what they were doing than the other place that had given me a bid. They measured a wall and told me something wouldn't fit where the other one was telling me it would fit. The rep I worked with was also friendly and knowledgeable. However, the installers mis-measured one thing so they had to come back and redo one part of it. But other than that, it was good.

Pinned

Hi Deborah thank you for sharing your detailed experience with us at Closet World. We're pleased to hear that our team provided a knowledgeable and friendly consultation. It's crucial for us to ensure that our measurements and recommendations are accurate, so we're glad that our attention to detail set us apart from other companies.

We understand how important it is to get things right the first time, and we're sorry there was a discrepancy. Your patience and understanding as we addressed the issue are greatly appreciated, and we're glad we could rectify the situation to your satisfaction.

Your feedback is invaluable to us, as it helps us identify areas for improvement and ensure that we maintain the high standards of service we strive for. We are committed to learning from this experience and taking steps to prevent similar issues in the future.

We are pleased to know your overall experience was positive. We value your trust in Closet World and are dedicated to continuously providing top-notch service and customer satisfaction. If there’s anything more we can do for you or any further assistance you need, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at clientissues@closetworld.com. Thank you for choosing Closet World, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Installation & SetupCoveragePriceStaff

Reviewed June 4, 2024

I scheduled a free appointment for Closet World to go look and I didn't have any intention on actually working with them and getting a closet. I was leaning towards just doing the closet myself. But the person who came to my house was really nice, knew the product really well, and had a great presentation. She made it make sense why I should work with them. Plus, the pricing was really good.

So, I got the closets with the cherry wood color, which is really nice, and the installation took one day. I have double hang sections on all of my closets and they also installed some drawers in there for me. So they really helped me optimize how much space I have and the quality is good. But I was very displeased that they left all the holes in my walls from removing my old closet. I was told that those holes would at least be filled but they were not covered. Other than that, I brought the sales rep to my job, because I'm in sales, and I referred her to 15 people at my job. I would refer people to work with not just Closet World, but more so the person I worked with because the reality is, I was in the market for a closet and I was going to buy a closet no matter what. But I found somebody who I was willing and comfortable to do business with.

Pinned
    Thank you for sharing your detailed experience with Closet World. We're pleased to hear that our designer made a strong impression with her knowledge, presentation, and friendly demeanor! It's wonderful to know that the cherry wood color and the design features, like double hang sections and installed drawers, have helped optimize your space effectively.
    We are thrilled that you found the quality of our products and installation process satisfactory and that the pricing met your expectations. It's incredibly gratifying to hear you were so impressed with our service that you referred your sales representative to 15 colleagues at your job. We greatly appreciate your willingness to recommend both Closet World and our dedicated team member. Your trust and satisfaction are paramount to us, and we're glad that you felt comfortable doing business with us.

Thank you for choosing Closet World, and for your referrals. If there is anything more we can do to address your concerns or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your referrals in the future!

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed June 4, 2024

I bought a reach-in and walk-in closet from Closet World. It was set up in less than a day and I'm satisfied with the quality. I also liked the price, effectiveness of the work, and the response time.

Pinned

Thank you Hermine for sharing your positive experience with us at Closet World! We are so pleased to hear you are satisfied with the quality of your new reach-in and walk-in closets. It's great to know that the installation was completed efficiently in less than a day, and we appreciate your kind words about our pricing, the effectiveness of our work, and our response time.

At Closet World, we strive to provide exceptional service and high-quality products to meet the needs of our clients. Ensuring that the installation process is seamless and efficient is one of our top priorities, and we're delighted that we could deliver on that promise for you. Your satisfaction with the price, workmanship, and responsiveness is incredibly important to us, and it's wonderful to know that we met your expectations in these areas.

We value your feedback and are grateful for the trust you placed in us for your closet projects. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing Closet World, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again!

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPriceStaff

Reviewed May 21, 2024

I had a small three-door closet with four drawers installed by Closet World. The rep was very efficient and offered some options. And it was an easy experience. I had a closet existing in its place that was part of the demo. The demolition came here, they demoed it and determined that they couldn't install right away. Because there were some issues with the way the tile was under the existing one that needed to be propped up.

The new one needed to be propped up. So, they left the material here until I was able to clean and paint and get material to prop it up. And they came back after that was done. It looks good. It's expensive, but they're great. The designer called back a couple of times to ask about how things are going. And she helped with getting the installers back out here.

Pinned

Hi Kent! Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed experience with us. We are pleased to hear that our designer provided efficient service and made the entire process easy and seamless for you. Our team always strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it's wonderful to know that we succeeded in your case.

It's great to know that the designer’s follow-ups helped facilitate the return of the installers to complete the job to your satisfaction. Our goal is to provide a hassle-free experience, and your feedback confirms that we are on the right track.

The quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers are our top priorities, so it's gratifying to hear that you find the end result worth your investment. We truly value your trust in Closet World.

If you ever need any further assistance or support in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help. Thank you once again for choosing Closet World!

Reviewed May 21, 2024

Closet World did a great job. The price was fair. I was mainly just going to get a quote. And I had a bathroom remodel. I had a very small closet. I needed better organization. But the way that the person that I worked with came up with some ideas with my input, it's modular, so I could change the configuration if I decide to add some other things or change how things are hanging, racks, or for the shoes, folded things. I was ready to buy something like that.

The rep was very nice, took the measurements and came up with a couple of ideas. I didn't like one of them. There was some wasted space. So, she was open to my idea and reworked everything. I have two 6-foot walls and one that's 5 feet. That's the back wall. So, everything’s narrow. I wanted to make use of the space under the window of the 5-foot space. She hadn't put anything in there. So, we revamped things. And I was able to make use of that space.

The installer was just one guy, but he was amazing. It was three weeks that he brought the product and installed it. And it took him three hours because he had to install all the rail because the supports go into the floor. It's not freestanding. And he had to remove the baseboards that were in the closet, install all the support, and put in all of the hanging rods and the various shelves that I ordered. He vacuumed up everything.

I had gone to Home Depot and had them cut some extra shelves for me. They're 10 x 12 that I needed. So, I made the space, the heights between the different shelves, smaller. I cut it down and had some that were 8 inches for the flat shoes. So, I reconfigured and added more shelves. Their bracket supports are a pin type of thing. You can't buy them online. So, I called. Closet World said, “How many do you need?” And they happened to be in Vista. I'm in Cardiff. So, it was only eight miles away. And they gave me a bag for free of the pins because they're not available. Everything else is more of a 5-millimeter or a 3-millimeter. They seem to skip a 4-millimeter. And the 4-millimeter is what I needed. I was very happy.

Pinned

Thank you so much for sharing your detailed experience with us at Closet World! We are thrilled to hear you are pleased with our service and results.

It's fantastic to know that our designer collaborated with you to create a modular solution tailored to your needs. Your input was invaluable in ensuring the design maximized your space effectively. We're glad our designer took precise measurements and was open to reworking the design based on your feedback. It’s great to hear that together, you optimized your narrow closet space and are satisfied with the final plan. We are also delighted to hear about your positive experience with our installer. It’s wonderful to know the installation process went smoothly and met your expectations.

Thank you for choosing Closet World and sharing your experience. We’re here for any future needs or additional support you might require. Enjoy your newly organized closet! We’d love to see pictures – feel free to share them on social media!

Reviewed May 21, 2024

I used Closet World many years ago and had a good experience. So, I used them again. They came. They looked. They measured and showed me options, and told me what that cost. The install was good. They were very responsive. There was one thing that was a little bit off, and they made it right, so I wasn't worried about it. They did a very nice job. I was very happy. I would highly recommend Closet World.

Pinned

Thank you Joanne for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to hear that your positive experience from many years ago led you to choose Closet World again. Our team strives to provide thorough consultations, accurate measurements, and clear options, and we're glad this was reflected in your experience.

It's reassuring to know that the installation went smoothly and that our team was responsive and attentive to your needs. We appreciate your understanding regarding the minor issue and are pleased we could make it right promptly. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're thrilled that you are happy with the final result.

Thank you for your recommendation, and for being a loyal Closet World customer. Should you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. If you’re up to it we would love to see pictures on social media – don’t forget to tag us!

Reviewed May 21, 2024

Closet World has really good products and good design ideas. The designer was great. I really liked the product. I really should have thought about more of where I was putting things. They did the installation quickly. The only thing that I thought would have been neat is if we had a little bit of a discount back just because we ended up getting the closet ourselves instead of them doing it. I didn't even realize we'd have the time to do it. But when we did it, it was already after they said, "We're gonna place orders for the closet stuff." So, it didn't even get there yet, but we were able to do it and prep it.

Pinned

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed our products and design ideas, and that our designer was able to meet your expectations. It's great to know you are satisfied with the quality of the product and the efficiency of the installation.

We appreciate your reflection on the placement of items and understand that planning can sometimes be challenging. Your input is valuable and helps us to continue improving our services and customer experience.

If there is anything else you’d like to discuss please reach out to us a clientissues@closetworld.com.

Installation & SetupPricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 21, 2024

The gal who came out was fabulous. I told her what we wanted and that's exactly what she did. She took measurements, sat down, went through the different options and made a sketch of what everything would look like, blueprint-wise. She had samples and everything with her as well. I could see and feel what the product looked and felt like so I could make the best decision. It was a little unusual because instead of having just open, huge, deep shelves top to bottom like a whole closet would, it's got upper and lower cabinets and an actual working counter surface. Sliding doors are a little difficult and that's where we keep all of our cleaning solutions and things like that. But this way, it's got cabinet doors and they used our hardware that we had that matches other things in the house. Being able to put childproof locks on is gonna be a cinch.

The installation went well and the installers showed up on time. The only downside was that we had to keep the front door open so they could get in and out and it made the house cold. Otherwise, they did a great job. There was a little bit of a hiccup trying to get the cabinet in. When Closet World built it, they didn't realize that to get it through the frame, it would have to get finagled in and be slightly smaller than what they had anticipated. So they ended up having to do some work here that they weren't anticipating and it took a little bit longer than they had planned. But they got the job done and it looks perfect. You couldn't even tell that they had done additional work to it. The price came in under what we had anticipated to spend. So, we were quite happy.

Pinned

Hi Christine! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our products and design ideas, and that our designer met your expectations. It's wonderful to know you are satisfied with both the quality of our products and the efficiency of the installation process.

We appreciate your thoughts on the placement of items and understand that planning can sometimes be a challenge. Your feedback is invaluable and will help us to continue improving our services and the overall customer experience. We strive to ensure that every detail is considered to meet our customers' needs and preferences.

Thank you for choosing Closet World. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and support you in any way we can. We'd also love to see pictures! Feel free to share them online - don't forget to tag us for a repost!

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPrice

Reviewed May 21, 2024

We moved into a small house and we needed some more organization. I called three different companies and Closet World responded quickest. It also seemed like their product was comparable and their price was good. I purchased a master bedroom closet system and the installation was okay.

Pinned

Hi Coleen, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to you received a quick response to your inquiry and you found our product to be of comparable quality and reasonably priced. Moving into a smaller house often requires efficient organization, and we're glad we could assist with your master bedroom closet system.

While we're happy to know that the installation was satisfactory, we always aim to exceed our customers' expectations. Your feedback is valuable and helps us to improve our services continually.

Thank you for choosing Closet World - Whittier. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your complete satisfaction with our products and services.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed May 21, 2024

I've had three different projects done by Closet World and I haven't had any issues. One of them, I had it installed a month ago. The other two projects, over a year ago. I really like their salespeople. I called her and reached out to her again because I was hoping that she was still with the company because she really helped me with the first two designs, and gave me really good advice.

Pinned

Hi Lisa, thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We are delighted to hear you have completed three different projects with Closet World without any issues. It's wonderful to know that our designer provided excellent service and valuable advice, helping you with your designs each time.

We're thrilled you reached out to her again for your most recent project and she was able to assist you once more. Our team takes pride in building lasting relationships with our clients, and your continued satisfaction is our top priority.

Thank you for choosing Closet World for your organizational needs. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure your ongoing satisfaction with our products and services. We’d also love to see pictures! Feel free to share them on social media and don’t forget to tag us!

Price

Reviewed May 21, 2024

I did two closets with Closet World and the quality was good. The installers were also very proficient. They did it without any extra need or cost. Now, I'm gonna do my third closet with them. They're coming back later this week.

Pinned

Hi Michael! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us at Closet World! We are delighted to hear you were pleased with the quality of your two previous closet installations and found our installers to be proficient and efficient, completing the installation work.

It's great to know you have chosen us again for your third closet project. We appreciate your continued trust and loyalty. We're confident our team will deliver the same high standard of service and quality that you have come to expect.

Thank you for choosing Closet World once again! If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to working with you! We’d love to see pictures of your space once it’s completed! Feel free to share them on social media – don’t forget to tag us!

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 21, 2024

Closet World had a good discount. I tried another competitor and they were eight weeks out. I called Closet World, checked with them, and they could install within two weeks. I went with them and I had all custom closets done and garage shelving. The installers were awesome, knowledgeable, quick, and efficient. I love the product. It's high quality.

Pinned

Thank you Michele for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so pleased to hear our discount and quick installation timeline were deciding factors in choosing Closet World. It's wonderful to know that we could meet your needs within your desired time frame.

We are delighted you are pleased with the custom closets and garage shelving, and that our installers provided awesome, knowledgeable, quick, and efficient service. Your satisfaction with the high quality of our products means a lot to us.

Thank you for choosing Closet World. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your complete satisfaction with our products and services. We would love to see pictures! Feel free to share them on social media – don’t forget to tag us!

Reviewed May 21, 2024

The Closet World rep who came out was very efficient. She knew exactly what I wanted. She did not beat around the bush. A lot of other companies that came out to give me a quote were more interested in telling me their life story and less about their product. And she was listening to me. She got me to the right price. Price is important and quality and she did everything right there as far as getting me a quote. We set up everything. I purchased an L-shaped cabinet storage and it was good quality. The installers that came in were very cordial. I tried to chitchat sometimes. They were nice but they said, "We gotta really get to work." They got things done and there were no issues with the installation. Everything was clean.

Pinned

Hi Judy! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us at Closet World. We are delighted to hear our representative provided efficient and attentive service, understanding your needs and focusing on delivering the right product and price. It's great to know she listened to you and helped you set up everything seamlessly, ensuring you received a quality L-shaped cabinet storage system.

We're also pleased to hear that the installers were cordial and professional, prioritizing their work while maintaining a friendly demeanor. It's wonderful that the installation was smooth, clean, and issue-free, meeting your expectations in every way.

Thank you for choosing Closet World. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your continued satisfaction with our products and services. We'd love to see pictures of your L-shaped cabinets! Feel free to share them here or on social media!

Reviewed May 21, 2024

Everything was perfect in my experience with Closet World. The installation was perfect. They were clean, quick and responsive. The quality of the product is perfect, too. It's been in my house for a couple of weeks now and I don't have a problem with them at all.

Pinned

Thank you Christina for sharing your wonderful experience with us at Closet World! We are so pleased to hear everything was perfect, from the installation process to the quality of our product. It's great to know our team was clean, quick, and responsive, ensuring a seamless experience for you.

We are delighted that the product has met your expectations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's fantastic to hear that you are happy with the results!

Thank you for choosing Closet World. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure your continued satisfaction with our products and services! We’d also love to see pictures, feel free to share them on social media! Don’t forget to tag us!

Installation & SetupStaff

Reviewed May 21, 2024

My experience with Closet World started out well. The reps were knowledgeable about what they were doing. But it turned out they had no idea what they were doing. They need to be retrained. They took all the wrong measurements. They brought my stuff out. I had to wait another extra week for them to go back and rebuild my closet. When I first signed up initially, it was two weeks, before it was gonna be installed. From that two weeks when the day came to be installed and when they came out and he had all the wrong stuff, he started to tear my stuff down and get ready to put it up and noticed that the sizes weren't matching up. They had to stop and it took another week after that. It took a month in total.

I also thought it was better quality than what it was. It looked like IKEA furniture, just something that came out of a box. It looks better on display that they bring to you and the other issue was that when they finished and completed, they took off the molding of my wall and didn't put it back on, because they threw it away with their scraps. I was very unsatisfied and I wouldn't recommend them.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We deeply regret hearing about your unsatisfactory experience with us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the incorrect measurements and delays.

We understand how frustrating it must have been to deal with, it is not the standard of service we aim to deliver, and we will address this with our team to ensure retraining and improvement in accuracy and efficiency.

We are also sorry to hear that the quality of the product did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is invaluable, and we will take it into consideration to improve.

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with us. If there is anything we can do to address your concerns and make amends, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at clientissues@closetworld.com. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we hope to have the opportunity to regain your trust in the future.

Reviewed May 21, 2024

The gentleman who came out to review with me was fantastic, and the two men who had come out to do the installation were very professional and did the job quickly. I love the product.

Pinned

Hi Tonya! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! It is so great to hear you had a fantastic experience with our team. We're pleased to know that our designer was also fantastic and that our installers were professional and efficient.

We're delighted you love the product. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's great to hear that we met your expectations.

Thank you for choosing Closet World - Vista! If you have any further questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your continued satisfaction with our products and services!

Reviewed May 21, 2024

Angela, the rep, came and showed me everything. Another company explained too but it was a little bit higher quote and Angela was more professional so she made me pick a decision. Also, it was a reasonable price. The installers did a good, clean and perfect installation. The closets were very clean and it was more than what I expected. I like it. I'm satisfied with Closet World’s services and if someone has some plans for closets, I can recommend them.

Pinned

Hi Deborah! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so delighted to hear that our designer Angela provided you with a professional and thorough presentation, helping you make an informed decision. It's great to know that the installation exceeded your expectations.

We are pleased that our installers performed a good, clean, and perfect installation, leaving your closets in excellent condition. Your satisfaction with our services and your willingness to recommend us to others is highly valued.

PriceStaff

Reviewed May 12, 2024

I was very pleased with Crystal. She really explained to me how everything would go. She even was great with getting me something within my price range. I will definitely be getting my closet built in the near future by Closet World. I have the drawing plans. There are 2 that Crystal have drawn up for me. I am hoping to call her back sometime in the Fall.

Pinned

Hi LaVette, we are so pleased to hear about your positive experience with Crystal from Closet World! Her thorough explanation of the project process and her ability to work within your budget clearly made a significant impact. It's great to know that her expertise and thoughtful approach helped you feel confident and excited about your future closet project.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for considering Closet World for your upcoming installation. Having detailed plans drawn up by Crystal gives you a solid foundation to look forward to as you plan the specifics of your project. It’s reassuring to know that you have a clear vision for the space, thanks to Crystal’s diligent work.

When the time comes to finalize your plans and begin the installation, please don't hesitate to reach back out. We are here to ensure that the realization of your closet matches the vision you've been presented, enhancing your home and daily routine.

We appreciate your decision to work with us at Closet World, and we are looking forward to helping you transform your space into something both beautiful and functional. See you in the fall, and in the meantime, if you have any questions or further thoughts about the project, we're just a call or email away!

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 9, 2024

Closet World had a closet done in a bedroom. It was very nice, and they gave a really good price. So, I thought it would be nice to have one in the garage because Linda wanted a countertop out there for folding clothes rather than bringing them in the house. The fellow that came here was very nice and very accurate. As far as the price, even though he said it was half price, it did seem a little high to me, which you couldn't help. They have to charge what they have to charge. Two very nice fellows came out to install. The product looks really nice in the garage. It's exactly what I had hoped it would look like. It's wonderful.

There was a scratch in the countertop, but it was very small. Then a week later, the caulking that filled up the hole between the lower cabinets, and the backing that went up from the lower cabinet to the top along a side dried up and came loose. There were some screws left over, too. Two of them were in the driveway. I picked them all up but if I had missed one, it might have been a problem. I called and quickly, they came out and put some new caulking in there. A different fellow came and he was very nice, too. All the people that I came in contact with were very nice.

The doors open and close very nice. The shelves do exactly what I wanted them to. Linda's happy with it. The guy who came out asked me to put the caulking in the little spot where the other caulking had dried up. He also looked at that little scratch and he said, "yeah, I can feel that." So, that's fixed and everything is good. Overall, they're good quality. Closet World's customer service is good. I can't expect somebody to come out the day after I call them but they did come out in a timely manner, and did appropriate work on the callback.

Pinned

Hi Ronald! It's wonderful to hear about your positive experience with us at Closet World! We're thrilled that you're pleased with the installation in your bedroom and the additional setup in your garage.

It's comforting to know that although there were some minor issues, our team acted quickly and effectively to resolve them. Your satisfaction with the corrective actions taken and the professionalism of everyone involved speaks volumes about our commitment to customer service.

Thank you for acknowledging the effort and care our team put into ensuring that everything was done correctly, especially with the follow-up visits to address your concerns. It’s always our goal to provide not just high-quality products but also responsive and considerate service.

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you found our customer service to be reliable and effective. Thank you for choosing Closet World for your home organization, and we look forward to serving you again in the future should you need any more assistance or additions. Enjoy your new, functional spaces! Also, we would love to see pictures! Feel free to post them on social media – don’t forget to tag us!

PricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 9, 2024

The rep with Closet World listened. I told her what I wanted which was something that was nice but not the most expensive and she got it. She worked with me, drew out what I needed, and it was within my budget. I had two closets done and they worked quickly and professionally. I was very happy with Closet World and would use them again.

Pinned

Hi Ellen! It's wonderful to hear that your experience with Closet World was so positive! Having a representative who truly listens and understands your needs makes a significant difference, especially when it comes to personalizing spaces within a budget. It sounds like she did an excellent job in designing a solution that met both your aesthetic and financial requirements.

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with the professionalism and efficiency of the installation team as well. We're delighted we could provide you with service that met your expectations, and it’s great to know you would consider using Closet World again.

Enjoy your newly organized closets, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the future. If you ever need further assistance or decide to undertake additional projects, we'll be here ready to help. Thank you again for choosing Closet World!

Reviewed May 7, 2024

We had three closets done, one walk-in and two small wall closets that we had Closet World customize very easily. The salesperson was very knowledgeable and helped us get the most out of what we needed. We got the basic whites with the dresser and a lot of shelves and hanging space. We also added a custom jewelry drawer. It's a very high-quality product. We're satisfied with the size of everything and how little space it took up in the closet, ‘cause it's not that thick. There's no backer so it worked out well. We got it done quickly and got 40% off and free delivery and installation. Mom is very happy. She loves her closet. She's always dreamed of having a closet done professionally so it was her dream come true.

Pinned

Hi Marsha! It is fantastic to hear that your experience with us at Closet World was outstanding! It sounds like the salesperson did an excellent job in guiding you through the customization process to maximize the functionality and aesthetics of the space. It’s great to know that the installation was efficient and met all your expectations in terms of quality and space efficiency.

Thank you for sharing your experience, and we're thrilled that your mom loves her new closet! If you have any further needs in the future or if there’s anything more we can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Enjoy the new closet space, and we look forward to serving you again in the future! Also, we’d love to see pictures! Feel free to share them on social media – don’t forget to tag us!

Reviewed May 7, 2024

I told the guy what I wanted and then, he did the drawings. It looked good and that was how we did it. There are cabinets in the garage and drawers for the workbench. Then in the bedroom, there are drawers and shelves. In my closet, there are drawers, shelves and a tall hanging rack for my clothes. It was done well. I'd highly recommend Closet World.

Pinned

Thank you Lida for taking the time to share your experience with us! It's great to hear it was so positive and everything from the initial consultation to the final installation met your expectations! Having a clear communication of your needs and seeing them effectively translated into a practical design is key to a successful project.

Thank you for sharing how satisfied you are with the new installations in your garage, bedroom, and closet. The addition of tailored cabinets, drawers, and hanging solutions can significantly enhance the functionality and aesthetics of your space.

We really appreciate your recommendation! If you need additional assistance, we're here to help. Enjoy your newly organized spaces, and thank you again for choosing Closet World and taking the time to provide such positive feedback!

Reviewed May 7, 2024

I just had my closet redone so Closet World’s people broke down what was existing, which wasn't much of anything. Then, they just put in shelving. I have more compartments to store things in so they built it up too from floor to ceiling so I have room for everything and I can see everything. It's basic. Two people arrived at about 9:00, set up a little bit and got to work. They were out of there by about noon. Everything looks solid, smooth and symmetrical. So, I'm happy with it.

I showed friends and family the before and after, and they asked me how seamless the process was. I said it was seamless and I didn't have any issues. I set up the initial free assessment, where Closet World’s reps came in, measured it, and then helped me draw a design. Then, they scheduled the payments and the time for the people to come and install it, which didn't take long at all. From the time they got here to the time they left, it was a total of three hours. So, I still had the rest of my day to do everything that I had to do. It kinda worked itself out that they came in the morning and they were able to work with me in changing the time so I appreciated that.

Pinned

Hi Elizabeth! It sounds like you a great experience with us at Closet World, from the initial consultation and design phase through to the installation. The efficiency of the team to complete your closet upgrade so quickly, leaving you with a functional, organized space, is exactly what we aim to deliver. It's wonderful that everything was executed smoothly and the end result is both solid and visually appealing.

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about the seamless process and how well everything was coordinated to fit your schedule. It’s great to hear that the flexibility in timing helped you maintain your daily routine without disruption.

We're thrilled you were able to recommend our services based on your firsthand experience. Enjoy your new closet space, and thank you again for choosing Closet World and taking the time to share your satisfaction with the outcome!

Installation & SetupPricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 24, 2024

Closet World was very pleasant. They did a good job. I like their availability and their price. Their product was very competitive to others. The designer was very pleasant and showed up on time. The installation was fast and to the point. There was no trash. There was no supervision required. The installer did very well.

Pinned

Thank you Roger for taking the time to leave a review! It is fantastic to hear about your positive experience with us at Closet World! We are delighted you found our service not only pleasant but also efficient and competitively priced. It sounds like every aspect of the process, from the initial consultation with our on-time designer to the swift and clean installation by our skilled installer, met your expectations beautifully.

We pride ourselves on providing a seamless service that minimizes disruption and leaves no trace, other than a beautifully finished product. It's great to know that this was your experience, and that the installer's independent professionalism made the process hassle-free for you.

Thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback. We truly appreciate your comments and are thrilled you are satisfied with the outcome. If you need additional services, please remember that we're just a phone call or email away. We look forward to the opportunity to continue providing you with top-notch service and products. Enjoy your newly organized space, and thank you for choosing Closet World!

Closet World Company Information