2. Homeowners
  3. Closet Organizers

3.9/5 (1973 ratings)

About Closet World

Custom Closets, Garage Cabinets, Home Offices, Wall Beds, Pantries, Laundries, Wall Units, Hobby Rooms, Media Centers, Garage Flooring and more...

Closet World Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Closet World?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Closet World?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

The designer came out to the house a handful of times and did some renderings for my wife. We talked it through, and after about the third iteration, she finally kind of hit what we needed. The installers did a nice job with the walk-in closet. They were in and out in a couple of hours. They had all the parts and pieces. There was one shelf missing that they came back later and replaced. It was a good installation. The two guys that came out seemed to know what they were doing. The quality is good, but for what we paid, I wish the finished product was a little higher quality. We had a cabinet made by a different vendor in the bathroom for about the same price and size, and you can see a distinct difference in the quality, the wood that was used and the hardwood that was used.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I’ve always gotten flyers from Closet World. The timing was right and I got a walk-in closet then another set of closet from them. Sam was my designer and he was fantastic. The installation process was just as good. The closets are beautiful. I was very happy with everything.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

We needed the closets done and because we used the California Closet at our other house, I called Closet World. They made an appointment right away for a guy to come out. He came and measured everything, but then I never heard back from anybody. I also forgot about it and we did some traveling. When I got back, I called them up and said that I never heard back from them. They then sent someone else out and the people measured again. Then on the spot, they did the deal, wrote out what the policies were and ran it.

I would be worried to recommend Closet World to someone because not everybody would be very happy about having somebody come out and then not get back with them. Closet World spent a lot of money on advertising but then with the operational level, they really stumbled. They need to correct that part because not everyone would have called back. People would go with someone else. But maybe they've fixed all that now. In the end, Closet World did a nice job, cleaned up, and we were very happy with the product.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

I've used Closet World for a lot of years now. I moved two or three times and every time I moved, I call them and did a closet. On the most recent one, I had a lot of input and a lot of direction with the designer. Then when they came here with the equipment, there was a discrepancy and we had to work together to make it all work. They had to come back because things weren't exactly the way they were supposed to be, and that made the process a little longer. The lady was very nice, but Closet World could send more professional people to design these closets, and people who really know what they're doing. I had to put a lot of input and I had to say, "No, do it this way. I think it's better if you do it that way," and, "This is not gonna work." But in the end, I got what I wanted and it's lovely. I will use Closet World again. The product is good and the people are very nice to deal with.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I called Closet World and their designers came out to my house. They measured my closet and sketched the design, and the finished product is good. I just hate that it doesn’t go all the way to the ceiling. I think there's a huge potential for more storage. Also, the installers had to come back because they messed up the order, and they came back two weeks later. And I kind of regret doing it through them. I think that their prices are hugely inflated. Even with the 40% discount, I was able to negotiate a further discount. Also, the basic finishes looked cheap, like you got it from Home Depot and built it yourself. I did the upgrades with a nicer finishes and it gives it a more custom look and makes it more worth your money.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

1st. I was promised to have self closing door, though out the house including the garage (didn’t get that). Then, on the last day my son was sick and I have to bring home to see the dr. The installation guy guys didn’t not do the walk though with me but told me don’t worry everything is under warranty. I call back when I find out my son closet panel was damaged and the guy told me the warranty only on the products and installation will cost me over $100 dollars!!! The guy Richard always sound so rude.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Closet World did a master bedroom closet. They were responsive. They were unable to meet the timeline but were able to do it quickly. The designer was great and the installation was all good. However, they harassed me daily for other closet stuff and new deals afterwards. They stopped but that was a little annoying.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

The gentlemen came here on time and they were very knowledgeable of what they were doing. They put the cabinets up in the laundry room very neatly. Everything went perfect with Closet World.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

When we redid the closet using Closet World, the designer was very nice and designed the whole thing. And the installation was quick. But I don’t like the fact that they keep calling me and soliciting services. I keep telling them I’m not interested, but they keep calling. It's annoying.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

My rental property had no closet before. It was an empty space. So, I installed Closet World products in there and everybody liked it a lot including the mirrored doors. The installation team kept finding issues with the building being old and that nothing was straight. So, I had to hire somebody to do whatever they weren't able to do. But the installers did a good job.

Closet World Company Information