Get a Free Quote
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.27/5

Bath Planet was founded with the sole purpose of offering homeowners the best in quality products in addition to providing top-notch customer service.

With low-cost remodeling prices, Bath Planet has been able to serve thousands of customers in creating the bathroom and shower of their dreams. Bath Planet offers a wide array of quality products in order to help the customer select the one that best fits their needs.

Our acrylic products have been stringently tested and evaluated and have earned us the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. The Seal is among the most trusted and widely-recognized consumer symbols in North America. Bath Planet is extremely proud of this accolade, and we are thrilled that the experts at Good Housekeeping believe in our products as much as we do. They even back up their claim with a two-year limited warranty, meaning the Institute will replace or refund the price paid for any Bath Planet acrylic product that proves to be defective. See the Good Housekeeping website for complete warranty details.

Our team of trained experts are ready to provide the best and quickest bath renovation solutions. Contact us today and find out what we can do for you!

Bath Planet Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Bath Planet Reviews

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

The salesman from Bath Planet was very open and gave us all the information. He was willing to change the order as we went on and we appreciated that. We did the shower upstairs with the acrylic panels and then, we did downstairs in the lower bathroom. We also had new vanities put in and flooring. The installation was questionable to begin with. We were gonna change the upstairs bathroom from a tub/shower combination to just a shower, and the installers brought a tub. About halfway through the first day, I asked them if they knew that we were not gonna do a tub in the main bathroom. They looked at me and looked at each other and said that they would have to get back to me. So, they called the boss, and he drove up the shower stuff.

Towards the end of the process where we had the vanities put in downstairs in the bathroom, they didn’t really wanna put the vanities together even though this is what I had talked to with the salesman. The gentleman who was in charge came in and he was looking for ways to charge us more money for adding in the vanities. I said it was right here on the contract. So, they left. The quality of the products was excellent and I always appreciate a good shower. It’s got plenty of room in it although I kinda question the opening and closing hardware. They have the main handle nearest the door, and that’s also where the on/off switch is for the water. If I would’ve been paying more attention, I would’ve had them put it on the other end.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had a good experience with our local dealer.

Bath Planet Corporate

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Bath Planet had some nice looking products and my daughter had a real bad experience with Bath Fitter so we decided not to go that way. I’ve been looking to do the bathroom for a while and Bath Planet had some really good ideas and I liked what they presented. They also said they could do another bathroom at the same time. I purchased some kind of flooring for my one bathroom. In the other bathroom, I did the shower unit, the shower door and the shower fixtures. They were able to take up the shower head higher than the 5’5” that it was. They put it up to a height that I needed which is very nice. I had them put in a grab bar too for safety’s sake. I also had them put in the taller shower doors. It was their idea to put in the taller shower doors which really stops the splattering which is really nice. They also did this acrylic surround.

I found the sales team to be very nice. But I also found that the guy didn’t know what he was talking about on one thing. On the other bathroom that I was having then, I had to have a toilet pulled ‘cause the floor that I had currently with tile on it, there was some water leakage from the toilet that’s why I was having the floor done. They were to pull out the tile and pull out the toilet. When he was looking at it, he said I was gonna have to remove my vanity as well. It was quite a job and they charged me accordingly that way.

When the other guy got here, he looked and said I didn't need to remove the vanity. Bath Planet needs educate their guys on what needs to be done and what doesn’t need to be done because they had to go through all the rigmarole of looking for a difference in charges. It was an extra $500 to do that. The sales guy didn’t know that much about that. He thought it was a lot worse than it was. I didn’t think it was that bad but he said there was seeping under the vanity. I didn’t see that. I saw it around the toilet. I knew it partly had to be done, but it was a lot less floor that had to be removed than they thought. Then they had to build a little bit of subflooring but it was a lot less than they thought it was.

The other guy said the sales guy didn’t know what he was talking about. He said the sales guy didn’t know about taking off the tile backsplash. He also said that chances are, a lot of things would have broken. It would not have been an easy takeoff like the sales guy thought it was gonna be. The other guy got it done and did not have to remove the vanity. He put in the floors and it looks really good. He did a nice job there.

The installation team was really good. They’re the ones who figured out I didn’t have to have all that they thought done so they saved me about $500. And they were very nice and very prompt. They were wonderful all the way. They were efficient. I thought it would take two days and they got it all done in one day. I like the overall look. It takes me almost as long to wipe it down afterwards as it does to take a shower but it really keeps it nice and clean. I also like the little squeegee they sent. That’s really good.

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new shower. Our dealers always strive to earn 5 star reviews, so if there is anything that our dealer could've done better to earn 5 stars instead of 4, please let us know.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 13, 2019

I couldn't lift my leg over the tub to get into the shower. I also have a tendency to break my foot and have broken it eight times in two years. It's easier not to have to climb over the tub. A shower works better. I had Bath Planet install my shower and it works just fine. The step up is only four inches while the tub is 12 inches. However, I thought its price was unbelievably high. I should have made the time to go out and get other bids.

The installers were absolutely wonderful. I like them very much. The salesman came in with a pencil and paper to see if the installers did a good job which they did. The installation took four days. A guy said that whoever did the plumbing before them did it wrong and he re-plumbed my bathroom. There were a couple of things I wanted to change though. Even though I'm 5’6”, the height of the shelf and the shower are too high. I'd also like the handrail I had put in there just a little higher.

I told the salesman and he said they'd come back out and fix it. However, I haven't seen him since. He also told me that the product had the Good Housekeeping seal of approval. I said that that is a real selling point for them, but they need to put it on showers. He said he was gonna bring me one but I haven't seen it. He could have stuck that in the mail and sent it. Furthermore, I have a question about my bill but I can't seem to get anybody to talk to me about it. I thought that since the salesman was the one who sold it to me and made my terms, then I should talk to him. However, once the salesman is finished with a customer there is no way to contact him ever again.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to give your local Bath Planet dealer a 4 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with the installation crew. We will reach out to your dealer and ask them to contact you regarding the shelves and hand rail.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 21, 2019

We had Bath Planet replace a fiberglass shower enclosure with their system and I'm really happy with it. Their reps came to my home twice and we discussed what we needed. They gave me an estimate then I told them I would think about it. I asked for some local reviews, which they subsequently provided. Then based on their price and reviews, I decided that I would go with them, so they came back to my house and wrote up a formal proposal. After that, they got the installation done in less than one day.

The only thing is that there were some loose ends from the second discussion where we actually got the quote. And I needed to follow them up on my own. It was unclear whether Bath Planet was gonna be providing the additional material, or it was up to me to purchase it. I subsequently purchased it, and then the installers made that installation for me. A minor issue though is that they reversed the feeds for the hot and cold, so that the sensor on the shower is back to front. When you move it towards hot, it goes cold and when you move it towards cold, it goes hot. Still, I'm really happy with the product. It meets all my needs. I also get glowing responses from friends and neighbors who have seen it. It was a great change to our master bath.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Portland a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathroom. We strive for 5 stars, so if there is any reason you gave our local dealer only 4, please let us know.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 7, 2019

Our grandparents had their bathtub taken out and a shower put in so nobody had to lift their leg together into the bathtub to take a shower, and they loved it. They gave us the Bath Planet business card and we used them when we signed the contract to have this bath done. It took a little longer to get it installed to the time we put our deposit down. We thought we'd have it in before Thanksgiving and it wasn’t until December 10th that we got it in. It's a vast improvement and a larger footprint than the standup shower area is. Since there are still just two doors, the door openings are wider than our old one. And by using the PEX piping and the valving they hooked up, it probably cut the time in half from when we turn the shower on until we have hot water because of the larger volumes of flow.

The only issue was that since my wife was stuck on the upper level of the house and inconvenient for her to come down and tell us where she wanted one of the corner shelves, the foreman and I made a bad decision of putting three on one side and one up, so she wouldn’t bump her head on it on the other side. We should have never done that. We're waiting on getting another shelf in the corner so when my wife is sitting on the bench, she doesn’t have to stand back up to reach the shelf above.

The other thing is the benchtop. If I put my foot on there then bend over and run a washrag up and down my legs, it squeaks to beat the band. When my wife sits, it also squeaks a lot. There's a metal brace that holds up the laminate to the bench and this might be a fit problem between the two that causes the squeak. Also, Bath Planet was supposed to forward a $100 back to our grandparents and they never did. But my grandparents were really pleased. We paid too much money for the job and it was a much improvement of our old one. It was a good experience and I'd recommend Bath Planet.

Hi Pete,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that your grandparents are happy with their new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

From the salesman's visit I was convinced Bath Planet of Indianapolis was the right company to remodel the shower and tub. Once scheduled, the work date was happily moved forward by two weeks. The work crew were quite courteous and careful during demolition, installation and clean up (thanks again guys). The new remodel worked perfectly and during the follow up inspection "ALL" was given a "Well Done". I would highly recommend Bath Planet of Indianapolis.

Hi Donald,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Indianapolis a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

I went online searching and the rep from Bath Planet called and asked if I was interested in getting one of those showers. They asked if they could send somebody out to talk to me and I said yes. The reps did great on explaining everything to us to where we fully understood it and they presented to us as to what we wanted. It went very well and I bought a walk-in about a month ago. It was a great experience with the installation team and they finished it about thirty minutes into the third day. They were very neat.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Arkansas a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new walk-in.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I reached out to Bath Planet for a project and my interactions with their rep and installation were good. When they came out and gave me the estimate, they told me what they had. So, I had the tub and the back wall around it, and they enlarged the door for me. I was pleased and I like my new bathroom!

Hi Lori,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Arkansas a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

Please do not waste your money on these acrylic bathroom systems as we made this mistake. They are designed to “ cover up “ dated washrooms using acrylics & lots of caulking. Within 3 yrs we started having issues with caulking and then we had a crack in the tub liner. The company offered to send us a new liner for free under warranty. However cost of shipping and installation was our responsibility. What a joke! If you’re looking to possibly add value to a house you want to sell, then go for it... Let the new buyers deal with the problems that will arise. A good handyman can renovate a washroom properly for approximately the same cost as one of these band aid system. Avoid BNI acrylics, Bath Planet and Luxury Bath at all costs.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for contacting Bath Planet Corporate and for allowing us to address the issue. Now that it has been resolved and hopefully you are happy, are you willing to change your star ranking on the Consumer Affairs site?

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

The finished product is really nice. The guy they sent out knew what he was doing, and he was very accommodating. They’re always a very good experience.

Hi Marilin,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet expert review by Joseph Truini

Bath Planet specializes in bathroom conversions and remodels. Start with an in-home design consultation to finalize the details of your project. Professional installation of bathtubs, showers and walk-in bathtubs, takes as little as one day.

• Design Studio page: Homeowners can get an idea of how they want to remodel their bathrooms and get a digital demo through Bath Planet’s Design Studio page. Choose the style and fixtures that match your bathrooms to see what a remodel will look like without going to the store.

• Free in-home consultation and one-day remodel: Bath Planet’s team of remodelers evaluate your bathroom through careful measurements with a free in-home bathroom remodeling consultation. Frontloading this process allows many projects to be completed in one day.

• Specials: Bath Planet has several listed specials that can help consumers to save money on Bath Planet’s services. Specials are subject to change.

• Walk-in Tubs: Bath Planet installs and fits walk-in bathtubs. Bath Planet sells a variety of soaking and therapy tubs in several different patterns and colors. They can install it in as little as a day.

• Financing: You can finance your remodel up to 60 months to keep your monthly payments low. Bath Planet offers both senior and military discounts. Financing is only available after credit approval and minimum purchases are met.

• Best for: people who want a bathroom remodel or walk-in tub and need help with ideas.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Bath Planet Company Information