toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 6, 2017

About a year and a half ago, we had a problem with our shower floor leaking. So I called Bath Planet and one other company, but then we decided on Bath Planet because we got a better offer as far as the product, what they were planning to do and the price difference were concerned. They had to remove everything and all the tiles around the shower and then put a new lining, faucet, flooring and door. The installer did a fantastic job. He was very polite and he cleaned up after himself. We were pleased with the whole installation and they did a fabulous job. I’d recommend them to anyone.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Bessie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We have contacted your local Bath Planet dealer and they will reach out to you to address your concerns.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 31, 2017

I got a walk-in tub from Bath Planet a year ago, and the only problem I'm having with it is the water doesn't go out the drain and it's not the way I'd like it to be. Each time I take a bath in the tub, I have to kick the water out, and I paid much for that tub. Bath Planet knew that the floor wasn't level and assured me that they would level the floor before they installed the tub, but they didn't. They came out once to adjust the tub and the water is still not draining. Other than that, the reps were helpful and courteous and I was real pleased with the tub.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a review. We were very sorry to hear about the flooding in Louisiana and like you mentioned the local Bath Planet owner's house flooded as well so we know how urgent it was to get the residents of Louisiana back in their homes. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 30, 2017

We were flooded back in August which is why we had to replace our bathrooms around. We had to strip it all out and we had to gut our house and do a lot of things all over again. It was an emergency because we had to have a shower. We were dealing with some sick stuff, we had to live at our house and we had to be able to shower. It was a bad state and t was terrible. It's something I hope I never have to do again. We did the worst plan in the world to find something. I got on the internet and I found a shop that was close to my house. I looked up Bath Planet and that's where I found EZ Baths of Louisiana and I called them. We had no choice. I had to have a bathtub. We did the tub surround and we kept our own fixtures that survived the flood. Ours was an emergency thing and strictly because I needed a tub surround.

We talked to the owner and he came out right away, which at that particular point in our life was very important. His house flooded also so he had a little empathy. We were under a lot of stress and duress but I didn't feel like I got screwed. The installers were great. We did one bathroom immediately and then I wound up having to do another bathroom which we thought was gonna survive but it didn't. The guys that came out were fantastic and they didn't rush through it. It was a lot of money. I did not have a chance to shop around any place else so I don't know if the price was more or less than what I would have paid at a different place. But I felt really comfortable with the experience and I felt like I got a good job. I was pleased.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 23, 2017

A friend of ours, who we had known from church before, had started the Bath Planet business here. Their sales rep came to the house and walked us through really easy. She gave us the options and asked us questions about what we were looking to do. We had a walk-in shower put in in place of a tub and we also had the floor changed. The installation team that came was good and finished in the time they told us they would. They were very nice, friendly, polite, and cleaned up afterwards. It was pleasant experience and I’ve got done what we needed to get done.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are enjoying your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 22, 2017

We went out to Home Town Restyling and talked to them about some upgrades to our bathroom. I saw Bath Planet's display unit and fell in love with it. We got all the low corner thing to put shampoo and have it fit in our shower stall. We also have the safety bars, which we use as towel racks or for bath mats. the installation went very well. They set a time, and held to that. They cleaned up everyday. It was wonderful. We're very satisfied with Bath Planet.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a review. We appreciate your business and will contact our dealer regarding the installation of your sheetrock.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 21, 2017

I got a walk-in shower and the remodel was completed four months ago. My interactions with their sales rep went fine. He showed everything and made sure it was good. Also, their installation team seemed pretty good. However, the only problem I had was when they put the sheetrock back on wrong. I wanted the flood outlets from the store down so I didn't have any sheetrock up, and when you put sheetrock onto a stud, you're only supposed to go halfway so you can start the sheetrock on the other half. I figured they would have known something like that but it was not big a deal. Other than that, I'm pleased with Bath Planet.

Hi A.J.,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your business!

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 19, 2017

Bath Planet had the best price over the other remodeling companies. We bought a shower that went all the way to the ceiling from them. They came out and gave me a quote, and they did well. The installation guys came in, did what they needed to do and got out of the way. I’m happy with my overall experience.

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We apologize for the lack of timely communication and will alert our dealer to this so they can fix it internally. We hope that you were happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 18, 2017

I searched on the web and looked for places that did bathrooms and went with Bath Planet because of the cost and the initial timeline that the company provided. It was for replacing a tub with a shower and Bath Planet sized it and had to figure out what I wanted and how it would set. But I had frustrating interactions with their reps. They kept promising that they'd give me a call and that I didn't have to wait but I'd wait an extra couple of days from when they told me and then I have to call them up and hope they would respond. It took two to three calls on my part to get any kind of feedback from them. So it took a lot of time.

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 17, 2017

I wanted my bathtub replaced with a full-sized shower and that's what Bath Planet do. Every other company that I contacted didn't do that and they have to gut/rehab the entire bathroom which was gonna cost $20,000. The sales rep from Bath Planet set up the appointment and then she came out to the house with one of their technicians to do the measuring. Then we had a little meeting that lasted about half an hour. They also had a few different tiles to choose from and we picked one and had it installed. David, the guy that did the installation, came on time and he was very polite, professional, and efficient. He did a very good job. Overall, they did everything they said they were gonna do and it cost how much they said it was gonna cost.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Lenny,

Thank you for leaving a review and bringing these issues to our attention. We have contacted the local Bath Planet dealer and asked them to contact you. We appreciate your business and want to make sure you are happy with the finished product.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 16, 2017

When the sales rep had come out, we had sustained some damage from the floods in Louisiana. It’s a hundred-year-old home. I had a veritable lake beneath the house, which I was unaware of for almost a month. The water accumulated in our house, unbeknownst to me. The hardwood floors started buckling and the vinyl in my wife’s bathroom developed some black splotches, which we were told was black mold. We also found that in my bathroom, a second bath in the house, the moisture levels were extremely high as well. So we took the flooring up in my bathroom as well and actually had more extensive damage in my bathroom than in the front bathrooms. Some of the plywood had started to delaminate, and it was very wet and moldy around the shower area.

At that point, that’s when I started searching for someone to come in and remove the existing shower, repair the subfloors and then install a new shower. Bath Planet was the only remodeling company that responded. The rep who came out looked at everything. She fully understood what we were looking for. There was an area about a foot away from where the shower would fit that had started delaminating quite badly and needed to be replaced. She assured me that that would be taken care of. We signed the contract and a few weeks later, they showed up. The only thing is, the guy didn’t want to replace the subfloors. So I said, “Look, the sales rep said you all were gonna do that.” He says, “No, sir, we don’t do that.” And I said, “Well, okay. Let’s just shut it down right now because I have to get these subfloors replaced.” So the guy got on the phone with the sales rep and apparently, she concurred that she had agreed to it and so forth.

They only did a minimal replacement and instead of replacing it with three-quarter inch plywood, they replaced it with half-inch plywood, which left a difference between the other floor and the area that was patched. I don’t believe that they replaced the wood beneath the shower. At least I could not see any evidence of it. By the time I noticed that, they had already built a small wall that they had to build in order to install the shower stall. I was not real pleased about that. Then they removed all of the existing sheetrock behind the old shower before they did the install, including an area coming beyond where their shower stall was 6 inches smaller, up against one of the walls where the old shower stall had been. So there was a 6-inch void there, and they put a piece of sheetrock in there to fill that void but they didn’t replace the wood. All I needed was a short piece of two-by-four to which the baseboard could be nailed to whenever I hired somebody to finish the wall and redo the window trim and all the rest of the stuff, which I just got done about a week ago, finally.

Overall, once the shower was installed, the shower met our expectations. Of course, then when I got another contractor to come in and refinish the new wall that they had built, he told me he had to remove all the screws because they used wood screws instead of screws that are normally used when you install a sheetrock. So he had to undo all the screws and then replace them and then start the taping and mudding process to finish the wall. That was something I was not aware of until three weeks ago when I had the contractor out here to look at the job. So that was another problem with the way they installed it.

Also, there’s a metal bar that goes across the top where the track that the doors slide in, it has an eighth-of-an-inch gap between it and the shower stall. It’s flush on one side but it doesn’t go all the way over to the end on the other side. The contractors were the ones that found it because they put some caulking material around it but they didn’t caulk the open space that was left. I don’t know if that’s an issue or not, but one of these days I’m going to get some caulking and caulk that area so that I don’t have any water splashing out of the shower. Overall, I am satisfied with the service I got.

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of New Orleans a review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you are enjoying your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 15, 2017

We purchased from Bath Planet two single showers, a tub, a Jacuzzi tub without the jets, the glass doors to go on the shower in one of the bathrooms and the plastic stuff that they put away on the shower. The bathtubs look like marble, but they're not. The sales representative at Bath Planet was nice and the installation team was very good and worked hard. I would recommend them only if they lower their prices.

Hi Glenda,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation and product concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela Swart for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 12, 2017

We had shower remodeling and Bath Planet was to take the old shower and put the new shower in. After they put all these in, I found that it was really too expensive. It was over $6,000. They hung the shower curtain rod in the wrong spot and they didn’t put any caulking on the bottom part under the shower head. Also, they put panels three or four times because they kept putting the wrong holes in the wrong places. They didn’t line it up the first time until we finally just had enough of them.

Their sales rep was wonderful. I’d send the pictures and they would have the installers come back out and then they would mess it up. They said that they put in the Moen stuff in there but my Delta was better than that. They threw it away without asking me if I wanted to keep it. Moen to me is cheap that’s why I don’t think it’s worth what we paid for it. We complained and the installers were sent back out here to do it right. And then after they left, I realized they screwed the shower curtain four inches inside of the shower which was too small which makes the shower too small. We’d get holes in it if we take it out to move it. So, we’re stuck with it or redo the whole thing again. I’m still paying for the shower. It’s been over a year now and they haven’t tried to fix the situation. They’ve gotten a lot of messages. Their rep wanted to come and take a picture to see the before and after and I won’t let her. I don’t want them back in the house.

Hi Zach,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your product and installation issues. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela Swart for further assistance.

Original review: March 5, 2017

There is no design quality control oversight from the contract process to the job supervisor initiating the job. I had discussed the design with the manager that had come out originally and had discussed different colors of subway tile, but ultimately I wanted white. When the tub was delivered and installed, the tile was white, but the tub was a "biscuit" color. They refused to correct the mistake. Instead they told me that I could have it refinished by another contractor or they could rip it out and redo it, but I would be responsible for paying for it (additional cost, not covered in contract). They also brought a non-employ (sub-contractor) into my house because she was the 'girlfriend' of the married employee.

The manager also had originally told me the job would take a max of 5-6 days. The job was not even close to being completed after 2 weeks, mostly because the job supervisor couldn't coordinate his workers appropriately. There were actually two days where the workers didn't even show up because they were pulled to a different job. Oh, and if it's not specifically stated in the contract, it won't be done! So if the bathroom is supposed to be painted, you better specify that the trim is supposed to be done as well. I thought this was common sense, but I, apparently, was wrong. And don't even think about asking for an itemized list of what you are paying for! That blew their minds that I would ask for such a thing. I would NEVER recommend this company.

Hi Ike,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Jacksonville a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that our dealer was able to find an option within your budget.

Original review: March 5, 2017

Overall, we're very pleased with Bath Planet. What we wanted was out of our budget, and then they came and with what they suggested it got within our budget. It worked. Their salesman John was reactive and there was an old lady in the office who was able to get us the people that had to be out here. We're getting older and they cut the tub out so we could walk in the tub. That made it much easier for us. We don't have to step over the side of the tub to get in. They made one sink into a two-sink and it made it a whole lot nicer. And then in the kitchen, they did a backsplash for us. That improved the whole appearance of the kitchen, the bathroom, and the tub. They did a good job. They also cleaned up very well after themselves. I would recommend them.

Hi Mary Lou,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and the referral of your friend.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 3, 2017

Bath Planet did the renovation to our bathroom. The sales rep showed us some pictures but we regret not seeing the showroom to have a better idea of what our options were. Their installation team was very friendly and competent. My husband said that he was positively impressed with the workmanship and how they quickly got the job done. They did a good job and we’re happy with the toilet. The toilet cabinet matches the vanity, all that’s beautiful. However, we weren't able to customize it as much as we had hoped. When we first placed the order, we realized that we didn’t wanna pay extra to have to have a tub enclosure with the soap dish already modeled into it. So, we were able to get it for less to have a soap dish that was glued onto it.

But the bathroom sink was moved over closer to the wall. So, there’s only counter space for one person and it’s a two-person bathroom. There isn’t enough room for two sinks and it also made it harder to use the space under the cabinet because the pipes took up more space. If we had an option, we would have liked to have a top with a rim on it like the older one that we had. But we didn’t even know if we had that option. In addition, the other option we were given was to get a soaker-type bathtub and not having seen one, it sounded like a good idea. But then once it was installed, we realized that it has less legroom because it’s designed for you to soak with your knees up, and so you lean back. But we like to soak with our knees straight. And because it was deeper, it was harder for me to get in and out of it because I was having knee problems.

I had asked about one of those step-in tubs, and they said that was not available. So, we managed without the step-in tub, but it’s not what we would have chosen if we had known what our options really were. Then, we realized too late that the vanity mirror that was on order, the medicine cabinet, was really too big for our space. But, there was enough flexibility that we were able to cancel that with a $25 dollar restocking penalty. It’s a small bathroom, but it had to be totally stripped and everything replaced. We liked them enough that we would recommend them to somebody else. We actually recommended them to a friend of ours who was asking about having her bathroom redone, and she’s already gotten an estimate from them.

Hi Kay,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and were sorry to hear about the items that fell off the shelf. Please contact our dealer at 319-378-1221 for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 2, 2017

It was a year ago back in November when we had our bathroom remodeled and Bath Planet was the product they used for the bathtub/shower combo, new toilet, vanity and floor. We called Home Town Restyling, they came out and did the estimate and we had them do it. We were able to choose what we wanted in there.There was one guy, Quentin, who was in charge of the project and then two other guys who came out and redid everything. They were fine, friendly and did a good job. They cleaned up after themselves and I didn't have any complaints about them. The only thing was they forgot to tell us to remove stuff off the other side of the wall which fell off the shelf and broke when they were carrying stuff out and hit the wall hard. They didn't apologize for it and there were some they couldn't fix. But we're happy with the bathroom and I like the way it looks. I would recommend them.

Hi Beverly,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathrooms.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 1, 2017

Bath Planet offered a price that seemed very reasonable, I couldn’t say no. Their reps seemed very honest and trustworthy, too, which makes a difference for me no matter what I’m paying. I've used them twice already and I’m very happy with them. My first purchase over a year ago was for the upper bathrooms, a complete remodel and the other one a partial. I met with the owner, Mike, and we went over color schemes. He was actually out at the house to look at things, then we picked out the selection, and then he got the contractors to do what they needed to do.

My second project with them, which we’re just finishing up with a couple of pieces, was a full kitchen remodel, along with the lower bath. When I first called Mike about it, he got me connected to, Marylee, his color consultant and then she came to the house. She came with some samples,we looked at different things and she also did some measurements. It was nice to work with her.

And at one point, both Mike and Marylee were out here putting different things that they had in mind in front of us. We were the decision makers but it was nice to have a number of inputs from people in this industry. I also feel special because I’ve worked directly with the owner of the company as far as the second project. A variety of people have come here, but everybody has been really nice and exceptional. Two guys came from K.G. Stevens to install a countertop for one of the upper bathrooms and they even remembered that they did the prior one year ago. And when they did the granite downstairs, they were explaining what they were doing and they were very good. The K. G. salesperson was also very good.

And when some of my flooring pieces have spread apart a little bit, Mike said I don’t need to worry about it and they’ll get it done. They’ll also be sending some guy out. Although they haven’t looked at it so I’m waiting for them to come out. But I have utmost respect and trust that things will get corrected if they need to be. I've had really good experience with everybody that I've come into contact with. Everything’s been really good so I'm really appreciative with it. And I’d recommend Bath Planet. I feel confident about the workmanship and the dealings with them.

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to give our Bath Planet dealer in Jacksonville a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and apologize for issue with the caulk, but are glad to hear that they fixed it.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

We were getting rid of my mom's tub for safety reasons and I started looking at things last October. I got two estimates from remodeling companies and Bath Planet was lower. So, I went with them and I purchased a lower walk-in shower which was installed before Christmas. We had the shelves and the finishing and they used some of the existing pieces that we had. Their sales rep and installation team were very nice. We had a little issue with the shower though. It didn’t get caulked around the trim real well and it flooded the neighbor below. I called about it and they said they would have to send a plumber. They didn’t think they'd be able to send one for several days and I wasn’t really happy with that. Nevertheless, they sent the guy and fixed it.

Hi Janet,

Thank you for giving our Bath Planet of Milwaukee dealer a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you would recommend us to family and friends.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

Friends in a core group told be about Bath Planet. They brought out brochures and pictures and I visited their establishment in Highway 100. I started in October with a shower from them and then I continued again the second time to finish the project. The young man that did the work was absolutely exceptional. He was most considerate and questioned if this is what was satisfactory to get done and where or how I would like to complete this. He always put me in consideration of steps as he went along. All in all, I'm very satisfied and I would recommend them.

Hi Teri,

Thank you for taking the time to give our Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids dealer a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are enjoying your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

It was two years ago when I had my shower done by Bath Planet. The sales representative was fine. He showed me the different choices of the shower wall and helped me see what color went with what. I picked from what they had and they helped me put things together. I'm enjoying my new bathtub. It turned out great and it works a lot better than it used to.

Hi Don,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're very satisfied with your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

We were thinking of having our tub done and we had other companies come in and give us prices. Bath Planet's price was the same as everybody else’s but it was just a tub with the other places while with Bath Planet, we also got floor, a toilet, and a vanity. The sales rep explained everything. We have a toilet in our downstairs bathroom and I told him we liked that one because it was taller so he showed us the one they had that was also a taller one. He also showed us the samples of the floor that he had so we ended up going to the store and picking out a different one that we liked better.

We got to pick our color, the texture, and the kind of tub and toilet that we wanted. They also fit the size of the room as we have a very small bathroom. The installation team put down plastic on the floor for the carpeting all the way up to the bathroom so they wouldn’t be dirtying our carpet and stuff. They did a god job. Bath Planet is very good and we are very satisfied with them.

Hi Earl,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your tub to shower conversion.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

We went from a tub to a shower stall with Bath Planet one year ago. I had a positive feeling about the company. One person came in and did everything unaided. He arrived on time, worked efficiently and cleaned up after himself. Still, the valve that takes the stationary shower head to the shower head that's on the hose is not that easy to work. It's too stiff but I'm completely satisfied with the remodel and I would recommend them.

Hi Scott,

We appreciate your business! Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

I made a purchase of a retrofitted bathtub from Bath Planet almost a year ago. Their sales rep came to our home and it went very well with him. He was very knowledgeable and professional. During the installation, their team was very quick, clean and efficient. They did more than I expected and it turned out phenomenally. We had a really oddly shaped room and it worked out well. They were able to make a smaller bathtub and enclosure for an undersized bathtub. What they were able to do and the timeframe they were able to do it were perfect. Overall, the people from Bath Planet were courteous and my experience with them was satisfactory.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for giving our Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids dealer a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're very happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

Three years ago, Bath Planet remodeled the whole bathroom for us. They did the counters, bathtub and put a shower in the bathroom upstairs and it was nice. The installation team was very good. We were very happy with the insulators and the workmanship too.

Hi Jason,

We really appreciate your business! Thank you for taking the time to give our Bath Planet of Milwaukee dealer a 5 star review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I went with Bath Planet's quotes and was able to customize my order. I purchased a bath tub, tile, curtain rod and shower heads. I was happy with my sales rep. He would listen to all our needs, presented good options and worked with me.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We apologize for the delay in the product from our Corporate Office in Libertyville, IL but we are glad to hear that you and your wife are really happy with the result. We appreciate your business!

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

The fellow that did the installation was great about cleaning up and we're real happy about the way it turned out. We had to go back to the place initially because we wanted to have a shower put in there ‘cause my wife was worried about stepping over the bathtub but then we realized that’s the only full bath in the house and there won't be a bathtub and if we sold the house, you really want to have a bath for kids. We talked to a guy at the store and he changed the setup for us and everything worked out very nice. They had an issue when they had to pick up the pieces from Illinois and when they got back to Wisconsin, one of them was cracked so it put a little bit of a delay in having it done.

The installer put in two grab bars because my wife has a problem with one of her knees, which turned out good, and then a corner shelf in the tub. He also did the floor, because when he took out the old tub, there was a gap there and the floor was in a rough shape. He had to lift up the toilet to put the tile around it. It took him three days to finish and he did a great job. My wife is the one that people have to please and she's been really happy with it. We recommend Bath Planet to anybody that wants to have a bathroom renovation.

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for taking the time to give our Bath Planet of Baton Rouge dealer a 5 star review. We truly appreciate your business and are so happy to hear that you're thrilled with your new walk-in tub!

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

I had back surgery and couldn’t get in and out of the deep tub I had before. I didn’t know I was gonna be down where I couldn’t get in the tub so I bought a walk-in tub from Bath Planet. It has the spa sprayers and foot sprayer so I can walk in, sit down and just lay back. I couldn’t get to go to the whirlpool every day, so this is wonderful for me. With this one, I soak my knees and feet and then let that out, and then lay back, take it easy and take a long bath. The sales reps were on time and I met the guy who called and asked questions. They were finishing on a job then they came to me within two days. They were very thorough. Overall I am very thrilled with my tub and I highly recommend it.

Hi Earnestine,

Thank you for taking the time to give our Bath Planet of Baton Rouge dealer a wonderful 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are so happy to hear that you're enjoying your walk-in tub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

We had somebody else come in here but they were ultra expensive. They also told us that because we're veterans, we can get $5,000 off. It was a lot of baloney. My neighbor up the street has a tub from Bath Planet and that’s how we called the Bath Planet people in Baton Rouge. Their sales guy came and explained the whole situation to us. He measured everything and showed us what we could purchase.

Bath Planet told us beforehand that the installers would be here all day and that the lights were gonna be off for a couple of hours. They showed us everything step by step. They were very thorough and went through everything completely. They asked us questions and they told us what they were gonna do. Then three guys came in on time and did the installation in one day. It wasn’t easy but they completed it probably in about nine to ten hours. Our bathroom is big enough for the tub so all they had to do was take the frame off the door so they could get the parts in. They got it all together and then one came back for the final touches. It was a positive experience and everybody was very nice and friendly.

The tub is very relaxing. We’re old and both have arthritis, and it’s relatively easy that they have buttons on the tub if we want just the water jet to run, or if we want the air to run the water, or if we want the water to circulate. We also like that there is a lifetime guarantee on the tub.

Hi Don,

Thank you for taking the time to leave our Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids Iowa dealer a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and have asked them to reach out to you to discuss the options regarding the shower head.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

Bath Planet looked all right to me so I purchased a walk-in shower from them. The sales reps knew what they were doing and they were very courteous. The only thing I don’t like is my showerhead, but it was a very good experience overall.

Bath Planet

Hi Robert. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We will contact your local Bath Planet dealer and ask them to contact you ASAP. Thank you for your business.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

Bath Planet did our bathroom floor and put in a shower and toilet. So far, we're having trouble with the shower and toilet. I called Bath Planet this week to send somebody out here to rectify the problem. They said they'd come when they're available, but I haven't had a return call yet as to when they're coming.

Bath Planet Company Profile