Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.49/5

Bath Planet was founded with the sole purpose of offering homeowners the best in quality products in addition to providing top-notch customer service.

With low-cost remodeling prices, Bath Planet has been able to serve thousands of customers in creating the bathroom and shower of their dreams. Bath Planet offers a wide array of quality products in order to help the customer select the one that best fits their needs.

Our acrylic products have been stringently tested and evaluated and have earned us the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. The Seal is among the most trusted and widely-recognized consumer symbols in North America. Bath Planet is extremely proud of this accolade, and we are thrilled that the experts at Good Housekeeping believe in our products as much as we do. They even back up their claim with a two-year limited warranty, meaning the Institute will replace or refund the price paid for any Bath Planet acrylic product that proves to be defective. See the Good Housekeeping website for complete warranty details.

Our team of trained experts are ready to provide the best and quickest bath renovation solutions. Contact us today and find out what we can do for you!

Bath Planet Gallery (6)
View More View More

Bath Planet Reviews

Original review: March 3, 2020

I needed to replace the bathtub so I was looking online and came upon Bath Planet. I had them come and take a look then I decided to go with them. The sales rep was really good. I liked him. I’ve done two purchases now, on my bathrooms. The first one was three years ago and then I had one done recently – the shower. It was an oversized tub. This was an oversized shower and I wanted glass, solid white, no tile. I wanted something easy to clean.

The installers were mostly here when I was working and they were busy but there was a little bit of talk. They seemed to do a very good job. I was happy with the final product. I like the wall because it’s nice, smooth and white. This has a much cleaner and much nicer look. With tiles, you can't keep the grouts clean. So this is much easier to clean. The glass doors look good too. Afterwards, I also had a guy come and take a look. I showed him the quote from Bath Planet and I thought he would think that that was too expensive but he told me it was a really good price with what had to be done. I was surprised with that because he also did baths. So I'm glad I went with Bath Planet.

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Seattle a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Thank you in advance for any future referrals that you send us.

Bath Planet Corporate

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

The salesman from Bath Planet was very open and gave us all the information. He was willing to change the order as we went on and we appreciated that. We did the shower upstairs with the acrylic panels and then, we did downstairs in the lower bathroom. We also had new vanities put in and flooring. The installation was questionable to begin with. We were gonna change the upstairs bathroom from a tub/shower combination to just a shower, and the installers brought a tub. About halfway through the first day, I asked them if they knew that we were not gonna do a tub in the main bathroom. They looked at me and looked at each other and said that they would have to get back to me. So, they called the boss, and he drove up the shower stuff.

Towards the end of the process where we had the vanities put in downstairs in the bathroom, they didn’t really wanna put the vanities together even though this is what I had talked to with the salesman. The gentleman who was in charge came in and he was looking for ways to charge us more money for adding in the vanities. I said it was right here on the contract. So, they left. The quality of the products was excellent and I always appreciate a good shower. It’s got plenty of room in it although I kinda question the opening and closing hardware. They have the main handle nearest the door, and that’s also where the on/off switch is for the water. If I would’ve been paying more attention, I would’ve had them put it on the other end.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had a good experience with our local dealer.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

It was a good experience with Bath Planet. What it came down to was they had the product specific to what we wanted. We talked to another one and my husband was leaning that way. But we were not buying the salesperson, we were buying the product. Bath Planet showed us what they had available and we got a walk-in shower. They did a nice job. They’re very knowledgeable and very quick to respond. We did have one little issue though. There was a delay in getting the door. When they received the original door, it was broken or cracked so they had to order the door again but somebody in the office forgot to tell us that there was a delay. We had to call and find out what the problem was. But other than that, they were fine.

The installation team was great. We also talked to them about what else they do besides that. They do a lot of baths. They are subcontractors so they do a lot of work for Bath Planet as well as their own clients. They were very experienced and knowledgeable. They answered all our questions and cleaned up well. They did the installation in one day.

Hi Gretchen,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new walk-in shower. We apologize for the issue regarding the delay in the shower door, as this was on us at Corporate. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send to our dealer.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 11, 2019

Bath Planet had some nice looking products and my daughter had a real bad experience with Bath Fitter so we decided not to go that way. I’ve been looking to do the bathroom for a while and Bath Planet had some really good ideas and I liked what they presented. They also said they could do another bathroom at the same time. I purchased some kind of flooring for my one bathroom. In the other bathroom, I did the shower unit, the shower door and the shower fixtures. They were able to take up the shower head higher than the 5’5” that it was. They put it up to a height that I needed which is very nice. I had them put in a grab bar too for safety’s sake. I also had them put in the taller shower doors. It was their idea to put in the taller shower doors which really stops the splattering which is really nice. They also did this acrylic surround.

I found the sales team to be very nice. But I also found that the guy didn’t know what he was talking about on one thing. On the other bathroom that I was having then, I had to have a toilet pulled ‘cause the floor that I had currently with tile on it, there was some water leakage from the toilet that’s why I was having the floor done. They were to pull out the tile and pull out the toilet. When he was looking at it, he said I was gonna have to remove my vanity as well. It was quite a job and they charged me accordingly that way.

When the other guy got here, he looked and said I didn't need to remove the vanity. Bath Planet needs educate their guys on what needs to be done and what doesn’t need to be done because they had to go through all the rigmarole of looking for a difference in charges. It was an extra $500 to do that. The sales guy didn’t know that much about that. He thought it was a lot worse than it was. I didn’t think it was that bad but he said there was seeping under the vanity. I didn’t see that. I saw it around the toilet. I knew it partly had to be done, but it was a lot less floor that had to be removed than they thought. Then they had to build a little bit of subflooring but it was a lot less than they thought it was.

The other guy said the sales guy didn’t know what he was talking about. He said the sales guy didn’t know about taking off the tile backsplash. He also said that chances are, a lot of things would have broken. It would not have been an easy takeoff like the sales guy thought it was gonna be. The other guy got it done and did not have to remove the vanity. He put in the floors and it looks really good. He did a nice job there.

The installation team was really good. They’re the ones who figured out I didn’t have to have all that they thought done so they saved me about $500. And they were very nice and very prompt. They were wonderful all the way. They were efficient. I thought it would take two days and they got it all done in one day. I like the overall look. It takes me almost as long to wipe it down afterwards as it does to take a shower but it really keeps it nice and clean. I also like the little squeegee they sent. That’s really good.

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new shower. Our dealers always strive to earn 5 star reviews, so if there is anything that our dealer could've done better to earn 5 stars instead of 4, please let us know.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 13, 2019

I couldn't lift my leg over the tub to get into the shower. I also have a tendency to break my foot and have broken it eight times in two years. It's easier not to have to climb over the tub. A shower works better. I had Bath Planet install my shower and it works just fine. The step up is only four inches while the tub is 12 inches. However, I thought its price was unbelievably high. I should have made the time to go out and get other bids.

The installers were absolutely wonderful. I like them very much. The salesman came in with a pencil and paper to see if the installers did a good job which they did. The installation took four days. A guy said that whoever did the plumbing before them did it wrong and he re-plumbed my bathroom. There were a couple of things I wanted to change though. Even though I'm 5’6”, the height of the shelf and the shower are too high. I'd also like the handrail I had put in there just a little higher.

I told the salesman and he said they'd come back out and fix it. However, I haven't seen him since. He also told me that the product had the Good Housekeeping seal of approval. I said that that is a real selling point for them, but they need to put it on showers. He said he was gonna bring me one but I haven't seen it. He could have stuck that in the mail and sent it. Furthermore, I have a question about my bill but I can't seem to get anybody to talk to me about it. I thought that since the salesman was the one who sold it to me and made my terms, then I should talk to him. However, once the salesman is finished with a customer there is no way to contact him ever again.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to give your local Bath Planet dealer a 4 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with the installation crew. We will reach out to your dealer and ask them to contact you regarding the shelves and hand rail.

Bath Planet Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Original review: March 25, 2020

Bath Planet has been wonderful. Their bidder came in and gave me the estimate. We got a bath and put in a shower and it took Bath Planet a while to do it. But they did a nice work. Their installler, Carlo, was very meticulous. He was all by himself and the job was done in a day and a half. The quality is very nice and I like it. It was a pleasant experience.

Original review: March 20, 2020

Bath Planet was the best and when I hired them for a remodel, their salesperson seemed to be a little scattered. He was having trouble putting the material together, but we already knew what we wanted. And they carried the material I needed, so it was kind of a sell itself. I had two showers reinstalled then I had one shower in the master bedroom moved from one side of the bathroom to the other where I really wanted it in the first place. The construction guy did that did a great job and got it done in less than a day.

Original review: March 15, 2020

One of Bath Planet's installers lives down the street and I see his truck in the driveway every time I go down the street, which was why I decided to give them a call. The rep who came was persuasive. We are getting older and stepping over a bathtub has become more of an issue. We wanted to put in a shower and didn't want it to be a project that went for a week or two. The installation was done expeditiously and we're pleased.

Original review: March 14, 2020

I had a shower remodel three months ago with Bath Planet. I had the surrounding walls done, of which they did a good job. They worked fast, too. The sales representative that helped me was excellent and very tenacious. Overall, it is a good company. I’m very impressed with the work that was done and the quality of the product.

Original review: March 2, 2020

The Bath Planet sales guy who came out and talked to me was nice, and he showed me all the different things that were available. The installation went quick and the guy who came out was clean. The quality of work performed was very good, and I get a lot of compliments on it -- I've had several people that I showed it to. I like the marble look that gives it, and it’s very beautiful. It is very easy to get in and out. It was something that I was investing in so that when I get older, I could get in and out without any problems. It was something that I have always liked. I had three small shelves added, too. I wish I would have gotten some bigger ones though because not a whole lot fit into those little shelves.

Hi Virginia,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Spokane a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Thank you in advance for any future referrals that you send us.

Bath Planet expert review by Joseph Truini

Bath Planet specializes in bathroom conversions and remodels. Start with an in-home design consultation to finalize the details of your project. Professional installation of bathtubs, showers and walk-in bathtubs, takes as little as one day.

• Design Studio page: Homeowners can get an idea of how they want to remodel their bathrooms and get a digital demo through Bath Planet’s Design Studio page. Choose the style and fixtures that match your bathrooms to see what a remodel will look like without going to the store.

• Free in-home consultation and one-day remodel: Bath Planet’s team of remodelers evaluate your bathroom through careful measurements with a free in-home bathroom remodeling consultation. Frontloading this process allows many projects to be completed in one day.

• Specials: Bath Planet has several listed specials that can help consumers to save money on Bath Planet’s services. Specials are subject to change.

• Walk-in Tubs: Bath Planet installs and fits walk-in bathtubs. Bath Planet sells a variety of soaking and therapy tubs in several different patterns and colors. They can install it in as little as a day.

• Financing: You can finance your remodel up to 60 months to keep your monthly payments low. Bath Planet offers both senior and military discounts. Financing is only available after credit approval and minimum purchases are met.

• Best for: people who want a bathroom remodel or walk-in tub and need help with ideas.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Bath Planet Company Information