Call toll free
(844) 792-2052
4.43/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Planet was founded with the sole purpose of offering homeowners the best in quality products in addition to providing top-notch customer service.

With low-cost remodeling prices, Bath Planet has been able to serve thousands of customers in creating the bathroom and shower of their dreams. Bath Planet offers a wide array of quality products in order to help the customer select the one that best fits their needs.

Our acrylic products have been stringently tested and evaluated and have earned us the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. The Seal is among the most trusted and widely-recognized consumer symbols in North America. Bath Planet is extremely proud of this accolade, and we are thrilled that the experts at Good Housekeeping believe in our products as much as we do. They even back up their claim with a two-year limited warranty, meaning the Institute will replace or refund the price paid for any Bath Planet acrylic product that proves to be defective. See the Good Housekeeping website for complete warranty details.

Our team of trained experts are ready to provide the best and quickest bath renovation solutions. Contact us today and find out what we can do for you!

Bath Planet Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

429 Bath Planet Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

My parents have trouble standing and I initiated a bathroom remodeling for them with Bath Planet. I looked at reviews and they were good. Their salesman was perfect. He was listening to what we needed. My parents have all these kinds of bars in their house because they are in their 80s and he knew what to do. Bath Planet made a nice bathroom for my parents and they did everything right. My parents loved it and my dad said it was well worth it. Bath Planet made me happy and I would recommend it.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I like Bath Planet and their price, and the sales representative I worked with was good. The installation team was great and the installation of my walk-in shower took a couple days as they told me. I like the final product, and the part where I walk in is my favorite feature.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I got a shower with a trough and a bathtub from Bath Planet. They sent a special personnel to measure and go to specifics as far as colors and what we wanted. The installation team then came on time, did great work and also left on time. They were very polite and they protected the environment. I did two bathrooms, so the remodel took me three days, and the final product looks good. I also like the material that they use. It's easy to maintain. It was a good experience all in all.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Bath Planet's rep was very knowledgeable and convinced us. We were shown a bunch of samples and we picked from the samples. The installers were very good. They arrived early and did a great job start to finish. They got here 8:00 and left at 4:30. I'm very satisfied with the experience. We had a shower installed with the backing and the shower doors. It was a complete shower installation. We also had two soap dishes put in for the shampoo and soap. The quality of the materials are excellent and I like them. I like the way the tiles are. They are nice and gonna be easy to clean.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

VERY UNSATISFIED. They started work on 11-12-18 and now it the middle of January 2019 and they have nothing but excuses why they cannot finish our shower or fix the damage they caused putting in our shower. Yesterday was the last straw for us. Again the boss' son Josh shows up unprepared and moody. We asked was he still planning on addressing the ceiling that they damaged and we were told it wasn't his job. WELL WHOSE JOB IS IT JOSH? We hired your company, didn't we? And then he says that the damage was all pre-existing!!! Wow. I cannot believe the attitude and runaround we are getting from the company.

We are locked in with an $8000 shower that is completely janky. They damaged our ceiling and baseboard. Left sealant/caulk all over my floor, walls, toilet and wainscoting. Missing holes in the caulking of the shower. They installed our window treatment and bench seat crooked. They promised to deliver an on/off valve for a secondary handheld and haven't delivered. We saved for years for this and have been nothing but taken advantage of.

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Take lots of pictures and double check your quoted contract. Material and workmanship was not as quoted. Since July 2018 they have refused to repair damaged molding and mistakes made by the installers. Have sent pictures to CEO with no response. Sent pictures and talked to sale representative of Reliant Capital with no response. Now sending pictures and letter to Arizona Registrar of Contractors. Breach of contract.

Hi Alexander,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Very satisfied with the overall outcome of the transition from a bathtub to a walk-in shower. Because of family members disabilities, it was very difficult for them to get in and out of the original bathtub safely. The initial visit by the sales representative was very understanding of our needs. He was very knowledgeable regarding the available products that would be involved and the product specifications. He took the initial measurements and product requirements. Several days later the project supervisor returned to double check measurements and to confirm the materials we wanted. Because there were certain requirements the main shower pan had to be ordered. BathPlanet was very good about keeping us updated on the order status. Once the items arrived they worked around our schedule to install the new shower. Again we could not be happier with the final results.

Hi Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Denver a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad that we were able to find a solution for your family with an accessible shower system. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

Updated on 01/02/2019: This is regarding the Bath to Shower conversion calamity. After numerous tries to get this resolved and just getting the brushed under the rug response from you since September 20, 2018. Unless we receive the full refund of $7,500.00 within 14 working days, since the work performed is not acceptable nor was it done correctly, and we do not trust you to do any future work (you broke the contract), we will be forced to contact various news media and seek legal assistance.

Original review: They came and when we ordered seamless like their advertisement, they never mentioned they did not sell that. Our contract stated no walls or tile were to be removed, however they did not calculate the measurements correctly and without our permission knocked all the walls out even after we offered to wait for the correct items. They were not prepared to rebuild the walls so they used the wood and broken drywall to put up again. No supporting walls, the walls curve, the one wall is almost against the outside brick, the floor base moves. Rust within 3 days. Looks like a cheap Home Depot shower and not worth the $7500 we paid. The manager Dennis has done nothing but laugh. Seniors and Veterans are his target buyers!! Pictures available upon request.

Hi Maria,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I was familiar with some of Bath Planet's work through relatives. After getting estimates, they were the most practical remodeling company and I had them make my bathroom. It was a good old bathroom so they put in a walk-in shower, a Toto toilet, Kohler plumbing features and the vanity. The installation crew did a very good job. I couldn’t ask for better people to install. I downsized my window and this guy named Mike was out there. I had some old siding up and he fitted it in there and it was fabulous. They gutted it out on Monday and by Saturday, we could take a shower. We had to wait for a little closet type thing but it was nothing inconvenient. I was very happy with my experience with Bath Planet.

Hi Ed,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new walk-in shower and the installation. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

My experience with Bath Planet was excellent. I was treated extremely well all the way around. I started the purchase in June and they remodeled my entire bathroom by the end of September. I replaced the toilet, had the tub taken out, the tile taken off and I had them put in a new walk-in shower, toilet, flooring, countertop, sink and faucet. They painted the whole room and fixed the electrical outlet for me. The people I worked with were excellent. They were very kind, considerate, thoughtful, patient, extremely polite and not pushy. They explained everything and they took an awful lot of measurements in my bathroom. They sat down and they explained everything to me. When I told them something, they all stopped and listened to what I was saying. I couldn’t ask for a better company to have my bathroom remodeled. I'm extremely happy with everybody that worked in my home and worked with me with this project.

Hi Barb,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of the Fox Cities & Green Bay a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I'm very happy with Bath Planet. We had them before for some other minor things that we needed and we liked how they treated us so we went back and they treated us even better. The sales reps were not pushy at all and their recommendations were very good. We came up with some different ideas and they were very open to me changing things, and they were very helpful.

The installation team was awesome.

We got a Jacuzzi tub and a bidet. They also put up the wall surround, the ceiling, new sink cabinets and the floors. We had an old medicine cabinet and it looks like silver, brushed and antique-looking. I was gonna get a new one as I thought I'm gonna have everything new. But when they got everything in the bathroom, we've got gray and black stuff, so this silver medicine cabinet looked awesome in there. One of the guys asked me if I really was gonna change it, and I looked and said, "No, I wanna keep it." Bath Planet is a very nice company and all of the people were awesome. I would recommend Bath Planet to anybody, and we have.

Hi Dawnn,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of the Fox Cities and Green Bay a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

My wife decided to get a walk-in shower from Bath Planet but it was too much for too little. The price was high, but it was my wife’s bath and she wanted it done, so we did it her way. The installation was simple. They tore out the old tub and they installed these pre-shaped panels. The installers were nice and professional. They were in and they were gone. The job turned out well, but the tub's material was below par. It’s engineered material, which I don’t like too much. Bath Planet is a good company to go with though.

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Houston a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you and your wife are happy with the installation.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I purchased one of Bath Planet's larger corner units last June. It is surround floor to ceiling with a 6-foot base. The sales representative I had was awesome and very informative about the product. There were a couple of companies that I bid on, but I liked the rep's personability so I chose him. And although Bath Planet's price was a little higher, I went with them because they were a lot easier to deal with than everybody else. The installation team was great, as well. They were Johnny-on-the-spot and they kept everything clean. It was a good experience.

Hi Dave,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

We needed a shower remodel and the other companies were pretty much were talking about bath. So, we went with Bath Planet. They fixed the shower, and did the shelving and grab bar. Their salesman was great, professional, easy to deal with, and he knew what we wanted. We also had a good experience with the guy that installed the products. He was fast and professional. He cleaned up after himself, too. Bath Planet all around did what we wanted and they did a nice job. We're very satisfied and happy with the outcome. But now, some caulking is coming loose inside the shower, so we need to call Bath Planet and have that fixed again.

Hi Janice,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom. We will let the dealer know they need to contact you regarding your caulk.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

We had a bad experience with Bath Fitter. I don’t like their materials over Bath Planet's and although what they did for us was fine, they completely messed over my daughter’s house and really gave them a bad time. So I wouldn’t exactly give another job. I needed a second shower done and when we saw Bath Planet, we decided to try them. And we were very happy with what happened. The saleslady was very pleasant. When she started bringing all her stuff out, I was totally amazed. She brought one thing out but then she said that wasn't all and that she would have more on the next schedule that she is out. On the next schedule, she brought so many. With Bath Fitter, I really didn’t have as many different products.

I got a large shower and it's like 40 inches wide and almost 8 feet long. I got a rain shower and a hand shower. Then I asked for a valve where I can use both. They normally didn’t have it so they went out, bought it and made sure I had one. I also got the bench and one shelf, which I wanted. The guy rebuilt my old shower and added another on the wall. First, he did some plumbing and had a good 90% of the work done the first day. On the second day, he came out and did all the crafts work as far as cleaning up everything, caulking and adjusting. So the installation took about a day and a half, which was fine with us.

Material-wise, it’s great and their workmanship has been excellent. I couldn’t have asked for a better shower. My wife doesn’t like it. It is too big and she said it’s too cold in it but I love it. So she got her own bath and I got my own. It’s been a good experience, far better than I’m having right now with other contractors in remodeling. Overall, Bath Planet has been terrific and we highly recommended them to quite a few people.

Hi William,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you think Bath Planet is terrific. We thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Bath Planet do walk-in tubs and their rep is very helpful. I purchased the SanSpa walk-in tub with all the features last May and the installation went well. The installers were able to answer all of my questions and were friendly. It was done in two days and they cleaned up after themselves. I’m very satisfied with my tub.

Hi Gayle,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are very satisfied with your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I had a tub shower but I didn't use it anymore because I had my knees and both hips replaced. Getting in and out of the tub was no longer an option so I needed a shower. Bath Planet had a good deal and their rep was very nice. The installer was very professional and it did not take him very long. When I went in and looked a couple of times, he explained what he was doing. The quality of the work is very good. I am satisfied with the shower and their people but I do not like the shower head. I have been complaining about it for the last six months and finally, they sent me a new one but it's worse than the one I had. I am not happy with how long it is taking me to get the shower head issue resolved. I spent $7000 on a shower and I have to go out and spend another 50 for a shower head. I’m tired of dealing with Bath Planet.

Hi Sue,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Bath Planet had a display down here at one of the stores. They were available, so I bought from them. I got a walk-in tub and my experience went very well. They were very kind and courteous, and they got it installed fast. Everything was done correctly and I would recommend them.

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I saw the exhibit that Bath Planet had on display at Ace Hardware in Cheney and I got the information from them. I liked the salesman that came out. He was very good and very knowledgeable. I had Bath Planet put the shower in. They were done here one day and looking at the materials, I don’t see how it should cost $6,500. I don't see the value in a one-day project like that and with the materials that they used. I thought it was really expensive, and I would never do it again. Still, I was pleased with Bath Planet. The installation team was a one-man person, and his workmanship was very good, and he seemed very knowledgeable and very experienced. And like the salesman, the installer was very competent and very efficient as well.

Hi Norm,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a review. We appreciate your business and are glad you feel like the installer was very good. Hopefully as you use your new shower, you will continue to see the value of what you paid for your new system.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Bath Planet had a solid tub instead of tile. It was a drop-in-one-piece and I liked that. So, I got the regular tub with the side from them and the rep who helped me was great. He answered all my questions. The installation also went really well and the quality of the work was excellent. So far, everything has been really good. I also had some people asking about the tub and I told them where I got it. With Bath Planet, you really get quality for your money.

Hi Joyce,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I had the walls around the bathtub redone by Bath Planet and then they put in a new bathtub. Their rep was very nice and informative about the product. The installer was a very nice guy, too. It took him about two days to finish the job because it took him quite a bit to put the trim around the two corner windows where the bathtub is. He said he’d never done one like that before because the windows are so close together, but he figured it out and got it done. They look really nice and I really enjoy it.

Hi Ardis,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Bath Planet sold me a walk-in tub and I like the fact that the door on their bathtub opened out and not in. The reps were all very nice. They told me what to expect, and that’s what happened. The installers took my old tub out, put new the tub in and left everything clean and the way it should be. They were very nice and did the job all in one day. Bath Planet was a good place and I had a good experience. I’m happy with my new tub.

Hi Peggy,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new walk-in tub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I've been wanting a new bathtub. I did research and the choice was between Bath Planet and Bath Fitter. In speaking with Bath Planet, they advised me that they don’t just cover my tub and that they do a full replacement too. Since my house is old, they’re gonna look at the piping. They did a full check of everything. I would rather spend the money on doing that than just covering up if there’s any water damage so I ended up going with them.

However, I had to wait quite some time to get them over here because of the way they distribute the products for the replacements in my bathroom. But it was installed in July. They took out my old bathtub and did an acrylic bathtub replacement, and they also did the acrylic backsplash from the bathtub all the way up to my ceiling. I chose the basic white type and they replaced all the faucets and the showerheads too. They even moved the showerhead up a bit higher because it was low in my old bathtub. The whole installation took seven hours, it was just one day.

When the installer came, he set up in my driveway and he put plastic down on my floor. So, from my door entry all the way through the hallway to my bathroom, he just worked. I work from home, so I was here. If he had any questions or needed anything, he had to take a peek at my basement and he was able to verify everything. He just worked back and forth, either inside or outside doing his cutting and everything right in my driveway. He was a very nice man and easy to work with. However, there were a lot of descriptions of what not to use as a cleaning product. That’s the only thing that I stress about because I don’t wanna ruin the bathtub. But so far, everything’s going well and I love it.

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you love your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

When we wanted to put a new bath, we did some research online and found three companies. I had two quotes from two different companies, but Bath Planet had everything in one piece. Their approach was different and I like their technology better. The sales rep came to our house and everything was perfect. He was very good. I had a new bathtub and a new enclosure put in and the installer was very knowledgeable, courteous and polite. He was perfect. I’m glad I got the installation done and I was very satisfied. Bath Planet did a good job and they were very professional. I would recommend them.

Hi Ernest,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

We did one bathroom in June of 2018 and we were so happy with Bath Planet that we had them come back a couple of months later and do a second bathroom. We wanted a complete and new install and the sales rep was great. He came out, spent the time with us, and explained and showed us all our options. It was an easy process for us, and we appreciated that. The installers were awesome too. The first day of the first bathroom, Bath Planet sent out one guy and he figured it was gonna be a two-man job and they had a second guy there quickly after that. They removed the tub, put in a walk-in shower and covered the wall. In the second bathroom, they replaced our small bathtub with a bigger bathtub and did the surround. They did an excellent job from start to finish and it was spotless.

Hi Londa,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I enjoyed the consultation person who came out to consult with us and give us ideas on our bathroom. She was personable and down to earth, and I liked Bath Planet's service! They took out a deep garden tub and put in an extra-large walk-in shower. The installation went well. I thought the installer was gonna have problems, but he came in, took out the old tub and disposed of all that stuff. Then, he replumbed, rebuilt and reinforced and we are very pleased with the work. I even offered to clean up and he insisted on doing it himself. It was awesome. I recommend Bath Planet every chance I get. If you have a bathroom remodeling, you need to get a hold of these people first.

Hi Martha,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new extra large shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

We like Bath Planet and chose them for remodeling our bathroom, the tub surround, and the tub. Their reps were very kind and explained everything very well. The installation experience was the best of all. Their installers did a very good job. They came back the second day and had a little bit more work than they’ve had. We're very satisfied with Bath Planet and if a friend would ask me about them, I'd tell them to go for it.

Hi Mel,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I didn’t wanna just put new over old and Bath Planet could completely tear out the old bath and put the new in. The sales rep was very helpful. She explained what they would do and how long it would take. She has been doing it for quite a few years and seemed to be very knowledgeable for the most part. We got a whole new tub, shower and walls, and we were able to customize where to put the shelves and what grab bars to use. One guy did the installation and it took him two days. He did okay and cleaned up everything. Bath Planet was very professional and did exactly what they said they were going to do. It was a little expensive, but the quality of their work was very good.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

I liked the styles offered by Bath Planet as well as what they could do. So, I had them remove an existing tub and put in a shower for me. The installation thereafter was pretty fast. Everything happened in a day. We are very satisfied with Bath Planet. It was a great experience overall.

Hi Bill,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

We had an old-fashioned cast iron tub. We also had a shower, but it was getting difficult to lift our legs over the tub to get into the shower. So, we looked around and called different places and decided on Bath Planet. We also checked with the Better Business Bureau. We called Bath Planet and they set up an appointment to come. Their rep came and he had a brochure which he showed us. He talked about it and measured the bathroom several times ‘cause it’s really small. It took a while for him to get it, but it wasn’t excessive. He got it all ready and it was in the time limit he told us. The installation process took two days. The people from Bath Planet took out the tub and put in a brand-new shower with handicap bars and they made it really nice. The quality of the work done was nice as well. The finished product was hard to get used to because before, I had the tub to lean on. Now, I don’t have that anymore but things have worked out.

Hi Marie,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet expert review by Joseph Truini

Bath Planet specializes in bathroom conversions and remodels. Start with an in-home design consultation to finalize the details of your project. Professional installation of bathtubs, showers and walk-in bathtubs, takes as little as one day.

• Design Studio page: Homeowners can get an idea of how they want to remodel their bathrooms and get a digital demo through Bath Planet’s Design Studio page. Choose the style and fixtures that match your bathrooms to see what a remodel will look like without going to the store.

• Free in-home consultation and one-day remodel: Bath Planet’s team of remodelers evaluate your bathroom through careful measurements with a free in-home bathroom remodeling consultation. Frontloading this process allows many projects to be completed in one day.

• Specials: Bath Planet has several listed specials that can help consumers to save money on Bath Planet’s services. Specials are subject to change.

• Walk-in Tubs: Bath Planet installs and fits walk-in bathtubs. Bath Planet sells a variety of soaking and therapy tubs in several different patterns and colors. They can install it in as little as a day.

• Financing: You can finance your remodel up to 60 months to keep your monthly payments low. Bath Planet offers both senior and military discounts. Financing is only available after credit approval and minimum purchases are met.

• Best for: people who want a bathroom remodel or walk-in tub and need help with ideas.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Bath Planet Company Information