Call toll free
(844) 792-2052
4.35/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Planet was founded with the sole purpose of offering homeowners the best in quality products in addition to providing top-notch customer service.

With low-cost remodeling prices, Bath Planet has been able to serve thousands of customers in creating the bathroom and shower of their dreams. Bath Planet offers a wide array of quality products in order to help the customer select the one that best fits their needs.

Our acrylic products have been stringently tested and evaluated and have earned us the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. The Seal is among the most trusted and widely-recognized consumer symbols in North America. Bath Planet is extremely proud of this accolade, and we are thrilled that the experts at Good Housekeeping believe in our products as much as we do. They even back up their claim with a two-year limited warranty, meaning the Institute will replace or refund the price paid for any Bath Planet acrylic product that proves to be defective. See the Good Housekeeping website for complete warranty details.

Our team of trained experts are ready to provide the best and quickest bath renovation solutions. Contact us today and find out what we can do for you!

Bath Planet Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

450 Bath Planet Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 21, 2019

We had Bath Planet replace a fiberglass shower enclosure with their system and I'm really happy with it. Their reps came to my home twice and we discussed what we needed. They gave me an estimate then I told them I would think about it. I asked for some local reviews, which they subsequently provided. Then based on their price and reviews, I decided that I would go with them, so they came back to my house and wrote up a formal proposal. After that, they got the installation done in less than one day.

The only thing is that there were some loose ends from the second discussion where we actually got the quote. And I needed to follow them up on my own. It was unclear whether Bath Planet was gonna be providing the additional material, or it was up to me to purchase it. I subsequently purchased it, and then the installers made that installation for me. A minor issue though is that they reversed the feeds for the hot and cold, so that the sensor on the shower is back to front. When you move it towards hot, it goes cold and when you move it towards cold, it goes hot. Still, I'm really happy with the product. It meets all my needs. I also get glowing responses from friends and neighbors who have seen it. It was a great change to our master bath.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Portland a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathroom. We strive for 5 stars, so if there is any reason you gave our local dealer only 4, please let us know.

Bath Planet Corporate

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 20, 2019

We had a tub and shower installed through Bath Planet, and we're very satisfied with the work that they have done. We like the looks of the product and the presentation that was put on there, as well as The Good Housekeeping seal. We were able to pick out everything that we wanted and also had the grab bars. Their reps answered all of our questions really well, too. The installation was a whole day thing and we were also very pleased with the experience.

Hi Loris,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are very satisfied with your new bathroom.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 18, 2019

I met a representative from Bath Planet at a home show in Pontiac, Michigan 8 days ago and scheduled an appointment for today. No one showed up. When I called to find out what was going on, the rep told me that they couldn't confirm the appointment with me and left me a voicemail informing me that the appointment was cancelled. I received no such voicemail. I cleared my schedule, returned home and waited for almost an hour. That's when I called Bath Planet to ask if anyone was coming and found out that they had cancelled the appointment. They could have texted me the cancellation notice. Beware of these folks.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Bath Planet Corporate. We are sorry to hear about your experience with Bath Planet and we reached out to your local dealer to find out what happened. They let us know that they left a message for you the day prior regarding your appointment and that they have to hear back from a customer to make sure that day and time will still work for you, in order to send the Design Consultant out. In your review you stated you didn't receive a voicemail, so we apologize on behalf of our dealer for you clearing your schedule and them not showing up. We realize that this cost us a chance to earn your business and will work to correct it on our side.

Original review: March 18, 2019

We've seen Bath Planet at a home and garden show, and started a project with them last fall. I had a shower done through them. They had a little difficulty during the installation because my house is built on concrete, but other than that, it was fine. It took them a couple of hours but that wasn't very long at all. It was a great experience overall and everything works well.

Hi Debra,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had a great experience with our local dealer.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 17, 2019

We had Bath Planet do our bathroom shower just before Christmas and they did a really good job. Our overall experience with them was positive. We looked them up online, they showed us the product, we liked it, and we got it. The representatives we dealt with were very respectful, nice and they made sure that everything was covered. The installation was then done in a day and we were completely satisfied with the work that was done.

Hi Denise,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: March 15, 2019

I would recommend getting an in-town contractor, I've had real difficulties getting this contractor to come do their final inspection. I have some issues (curtain rod is set too high and water gets all over floor and I can't get the shower head to work correctly) and I planned to discuss these problems during the final inspection. I've called at least 7 times and no one ever gets back with me. The gentlemen that came and installed the unit got here late (they got lost) and didn't finish until 10 pm. Then I was too tired to really try things out. The gentlemen were professional and polite, but a guarantee isn't very useful if I can't get any response.

I checked with HomeAdvisor (unfortunately after I already signed up) and I paid way more than the "high end" listed. The walk-in shower looks nice. The final payment was charged immediately the day after it was completed. I signed up 12/28/18 and the unit was installed 1/18/19. Today is 3/15/19 and I'm still waiting for the final inspection, which is part of their procedure as explained to me when I signed up.

Hi Elaine,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 8, 2019

We were at a home and garden show at the fairgrounds in Salem and just stumbled across Bath Planet. My wife liked the way the shower was designed. It was what we were looking for without per se, looking for something. We’ve been talking about remodeling but nothing definite. The salesperson who was there was very friendly, cordial, wasn’t pushy and answered questions. It was a good experience on that initial meeting and it was very professional. We told the guy who did the in-home initial that we didn’t wanna waste a lot of time and to tell us the nuts and bolts. He was very good that way. He gave us the information and everything he told us happened, which was another big plus.

We bought the shower and all the faucets and stuff that went along with it within the last six months. The installation team was fantastic and courteous. They came in and got the job done. They didn’t seem to be bothered when I poked my head in to see how things were progressing. They were clean and I had no complaints at all. They were outstanding. We’re very happy with the shower and all the products. Everything is still standing and not leaking. It was all very well done.

Hi Bernard,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you and your wife are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 7, 2019

Our grandparents had their bathtub taken out and a shower put in so nobody had to lift their leg together into the bathtub to take a shower, and they loved it. They gave us the Bath Planet business card and we used them when we signed the contract to have this bath done. It took a little longer to get it installed to the time we put our deposit down. We thought we'd have it in before Thanksgiving and it wasn’t until December 10th that we got it in. It's a vast improvement and a larger footprint than the standup shower area is. Since there are still just two doors, the door openings are wider than our old one. And by using the PEX piping and the valving they hooked up, it probably cut the time in half from when we turn the shower on until we have hot water because of the larger volumes of flow.

The only issue was that since my wife was stuck on the upper level of the house and inconvenient for her to come down and tell us where she wanted one of the corner shelves, the foreman and I made a bad decision of putting three on one side and one up, so she wouldn’t bump her head on it on the other side. We should have never done that. We're waiting on getting another shelf in the corner so when my wife is sitting on the bench, she doesn’t have to stand back up to reach the shelf above.

The other thing is the benchtop. If I put my foot on there then bend over and run a washrag up and down my legs, it squeaks to beat the band. When my wife sits, it also squeaks a lot. There's a metal brace that holds up the laminate to the bench and this might be a fit problem between the two that causes the squeak. Also, Bath Planet was supposed to forward a $100 back to our grandparents and they never did. But my grandparents were really pleased. We paid too much money for the job and it was a much improvement of our old one. It was a good experience and I'd recommend Bath Planet.

Hi Pete,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that your grandparents are happy with their new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 6, 2019

I looked at people that did bathtub to shower conversion and the people from Bath Planet were the only ones who could come out and give me a quote in the time that I needed it done. Their reps were great. I made the purchase November of last year and they did a custom walk-in shower for me. I live in a tiny house and the bathtub is six feet long. The space was separated in two so that I could have a stand-up washer dryer in one half of the space and then shower on the other half. The project took two days. The people from Bath Planet put the shower in and left the place clean. The place is great. They left it in better shape than when they walked in. The shower is beautiful and very solid. I’m very happy with my experience with Bath Planet.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Been reaching out to Bath Planet to fix the DOOR LATCH as it does not STAY SHUT & already had 3 FLOODS in my bathroom & they always tell me we are the ONLY ones who has this problem, but after doing research, I find other customers had the same problem! So I reached out to them to fix the problem & they always give me "You are the only ones with this problem". Excuse, I'm getting tired of calling & emailing them to fix this problem, I'm ready to ask them to take this walk-in tub & get my money back! Hopefully they will fix this problem so I can NOT worry of ANY FLOODING as it's already destroyed my rugs & baseboards! Now we are afraid of using the walk-in tub! So it seems that we have wasted $14,900 for nothing!!!

Hi Tony,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

My shower looks worse than a cheap motel room. The shower pan is butchered and does not even touch the ground, one wall is nice and solid, the other is soft. They cut through my closet to fix a water leak, never painted it. The trim looks like crap as they didn't even use the neat end of it. There is even trim on the outside of the glass filled with caulking. There is a middle piece that doesn't even touch both sides and is filled with caulking, so much for seamless anything. Ever hear of false advertisement? The outside nice rounded edges were butchered and then had to put a straight piece to cover up the damage caused by the installer, Jacob and his girlfriend, which doesn't even sit nice on the pan, it hangs over the shower pan, the top of one side has a huge gap that it was filled in with caulking and looks like crap. the glass on the end side is defective.

When the shower is on, you can see line cuts about every 12 inches from top to bottom in the glass. My shelves have never been installed, yet you have the nerve to ask for the balance?!?! Who treats people this way? It took 6 days to do 2 walls, by a kid, Jacob, that most likely had no experience and isn't even licensed to do plumbing. I complained and his boss Kenny, came out and told me how great everything looked, so he wouldn't have to make things right. Why am I being forced to accept a crappy installation? I want the owner of this company to call me and come out to see why I am so upset with the work done. I'm sure this review will not be posted on the website. God forbid anyone gets to see the truth. This was not cheap and I should not have to settle for an eyesore. I want this fixed, even if it means ripping out the whole thing and starting over.

Hi Dawn,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

Updated on 03/04/2019: So the Bath Planet folks are here re-installing the doors which were put on backwards. Hopefully all will be well. Product was supposed to be completed before Christmas, it's March. Make your own decisions.

Original Review: First installation done incorrectly, installers had to rip out the new BP shower and completely redo. Many calls, many missed appointments. Second total redo, installers put doors in backwards, necessitated another complete rip out and redo. Still not satisfied. Sorry we ever started with BP, never again.

Hi Sandra,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Bath Planet would guarantee everything for the life of my house. Also, I'm asthmatic and they said their products can be cleaned using vinegar water or Dawn Dish Soap instead of a chemical cleaner. So, I decided to hire them to put in a new shower install for me. There was a shower shell in there and they removed that. Then they removed all the drywall and put everything new in there. They were very good and personable people. Now I don’t have to use chemicals in my house. During the installation, we had a issue with another piece of drywall that was put up there that their first installation guy didn’t know about. But when I called the salesman, he got it all taken care of. The installers had to come back and redo some of my stucco on my shower ceiling, but they did a awesome job. Plus, the area was clean when they were finished.

Hi Debra,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new shower.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

We decided on the product that would accommodate our needs in our mobile home. They measure twice before placing the order. Very professional, they cleaned up as they went along. When they returned we needed an extra handicap hand bar. They didn't hesitate to accommodate us. I would highly recommend Bath Planet to all my friends.

Hi Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Connecticut a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom. We thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

We needed to redo the shower and when the friendly Bath Planet rep came to show us the product, we liked it. I also liked that they do all their work and that they would guarantee it. I was told that the installers were good and they were able to complete the installation in two days. However, they didn’t inform my girlfriend that there was going to be a lot of dust. She could’ve put a towel under the door or got everything out of the bathroom and off the counters. It would have been a lot easier to clean. Also, the caulk on one of the shelves looks like it’s cracked.

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet a review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. We have contacted your local dealer and asked them to reach out to you regarding the caulk.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I liked what I had read and seen of Bath Planet. They were reasonable then it was very good dealing with them too. They called and communicated, and everything they said, they did. The individuals who came out, especially the one who actually did the installation, made the difference. In fact, I'm gonna have another bathroom done up and because of the work he did, I probably won’t even get an estimate. I would just go ahead and pick Bath Planet. The guy was great. He was honest and very professional. From what I’ve seen and from talking to him, he did a really good job. I was really impressed. In terms of his work, you can't ask for any better. Three of my neighbors have already come over and I showed them the work that was done.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

The Bath Planet sales representative that I talked to was very friendly and amazing. It was a very fun experience. I was able to pick out the type of fixtures that I wanted. I wanted more of a nickel-plated and then I also wanted four shelves. The installation team were kind and courteous. They interacted and joked around with my husband. They were quick and clean. They took the old tub and tile out, and put in the new tub, surround and fixtures. The remodel has excellent quality.

Hi Nanette,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you enjoyed our installers and your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

We had a tub to shower conversion. It was something that we wanted to do, and within the confines of our budget, Bath Planet was the best way we could find to go. I like the single panel concept. Didn't really do the grout thing anymore, so in that regard, I like the product. I got a sufficient amount of time with their reps, and I've got my questions answered as I asked them, so it was a satisfactory experience. The installation team was a good crew as well. They worked pretty efficiently, pretty clean and provided a lot of information as they were going along. As I stood over them, they answered my questions too.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had a satisfactory experience and are enjoying your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

We had our shower replaced by Bath Planet. Someone that lived in my building had recommended them. I had a pleasant experience with their reps. They were not too pushy, not too aggressive, but always a little bit more persistent than I was, so it kept the process moving. The installation team was good as well. They were very transparent and very realistic with timeframes and giving me updates. Bath Planet did a good job. It was timely and they did exactly what they told me they were gonna do.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

My parents have trouble standing and I initiated a bathroom remodeling for them with Bath Planet. I looked at reviews and they were good. Their salesman was perfect. He was listening to what we needed. My parents have all these kinds of bars in their house because they are in their 80s and he knew what to do. Bath Planet made a nice bathroom for my parents and they did everything right. My parents loved it and my dad said it was well worth it. Bath Planet made me happy and I would recommend it.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you and your parents are happy with their new bathroom. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

We’re satisfied with our bath remodel with Bath Planet. We like the idea of the different patterns that we used in the shower. The sales representative was very helpful and he went over everything with us very nicely. I stayed in complete contact with him up until the unit was put in. We took our tub out and we put a shower in and shower doors. The plumber that came in did an excellent job. And the people that put in the actual shower walls and the shower door were excellent. I’m very satisfied with the final product. I would recommend Bath Planet.

Hi Allen,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I like Bath Planet and their price, and the sales representative I worked with was good. The installation team was great and the installation of my walk-in shower took a couple days as they told me. I like the final product, and the part where I walk in is my favorite feature.

Hi Edward,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that the installation of your walk-in shower went very well and that you're happy.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I got a shower with a trough and a bathtub from Bath Planet. They sent a special personnel to measure and go to specifics as far as colors and what we wanted. The installation team then came on time, did great work and also left on time. They were very polite and they protected the environment. I did two bathrooms, so the remodel took me three days, and the final product looks good. I also like the material that they use. It's easy to maintain. It was a good experience all in all.

Hi Janice,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Central New Jersey a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had a great experience. Enjoy your new bathroom!

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Bath Planet's rep was very knowledgeable and convinced us. We were shown a bunch of samples and we picked from the samples. The installers were very good. They arrived early and did a great job start to finish. They got here 8:00 and left at 4:30. I'm very satisfied with the experience. We had a shower installed with the backing and the shower doors. It was a complete shower installation. We also had two soap dishes put in for the shampoo and soap. The quality of the materials are excellent and I like them. I like the way the tiles are. They are nice and gonna be easy to clean.

Hi Mariann,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Long Island and Central New Jersey a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

VERY UNSATISFIED. They started work on 11-12-18 and now it the middle of January 2019 and they have nothing but excuses why they cannot finish our shower or fix the damage they caused putting in our shower. Yesterday was the last straw for us. Again the boss' son Josh shows up unprepared and moody. We asked was he still planning on addressing the ceiling that they damaged and we were told it wasn't his job. WELL WHOSE JOB IS IT JOSH? We hired your company, didn't we? And then he says that the damage was all pre-existing!!! Wow. I cannot believe the attitude and runaround we are getting from the company.

We are locked in with an $8000 shower that is completely janky. They damaged our ceiling and baseboard. Left sealant/caulk all over my floor, walls, toilet and wainscoting. Missing holes in the caulking of the shower. They installed our window treatment and bench seat crooked. They promised to deliver an on/off valve for a secondary handheld and haven't delivered. We saved for years for this and have been nothing but taken advantage of.

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

We bought a walk-in shower from Bath Planet and it was put up in a day and a half. It was a run-of-the-mill product. We didn't put anything extra in there. The sales rep I worked with was a nice guy and the installers were not only nice, they were good looking as well. We have no problems with the final product at all.

Hi Judith,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you found our installers very helpful. Enjoy your new shower!

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Take lots of pictures and double check your quoted contract. Material and workmanship was not as quoted. Since July 2018 they have refused to repair damaged molding and mistakes made by the installers. Have sent pictures to CEO with no response. Sent pictures and talked to sale representative of Reliant Capital with no response. Now sending pictures and letter to Arizona Registrar of Contractors. Breach of contract.

Hi Alexander,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Very satisfied with the overall outcome of the transition from a bathtub to a walk-in shower. Because of family members disabilities, it was very difficult for them to get in and out of the original bathtub safely. The initial visit by the sales representative was very understanding of our needs. He was very knowledgeable regarding the available products that would be involved and the product specifications. He took the initial measurements and product requirements. Several days later the project supervisor returned to double check measurements and to confirm the materials we wanted. Because there were certain requirements the main shower pan had to be ordered. BathPlanet was very good about keeping us updated on the order status. Once the items arrived they worked around our schedule to install the new shower. Again we could not be happier with the final results.

Hi Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Denver a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad that we were able to find a solution for your family with an accessible shower system. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

Updated on 01/02/2019: This is regarding the Bath to Shower conversion calamity. After numerous tries to get this resolved and just getting the brushed under the rug response from you since September 20, 2018. Unless we receive the full refund of $7,500.00 within 14 working days, since the work performed is not acceptable nor was it done correctly, and we do not trust you to do any future work (you broke the contract), we will be forced to contact various news media and seek legal assistance.

Original review: They came and when we ordered seamless like their advertisement, they never mentioned they did not sell that. Our contract stated no walls or tile were to be removed, however they did not calculate the measurements correctly and without our permission knocked all the walls out even after we offered to wait for the correct items. They were not prepared to rebuild the walls so they used the wood and broken drywall to put up again. No supporting walls, the walls curve, the one wall is almost against the outside brick, the floor base moves. Rust within 3 days. Looks like a cheap Home Depot shower and not worth the $7500 we paid. The manager Dennis has done nothing but laugh. Seniors and Veterans are his target buyers!! Pictures available upon request.

Hi Maria,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I was familiar with some of Bath Planet's work through relatives. After getting estimates, they were the most practical remodeling company and I had them make my bathroom. It was a good old bathroom so they put in a walk-in shower, a Toto toilet, Kohler plumbing features and the vanity. The installation crew did a very good job. I couldn’t ask for better people to install. I downsized my window and this guy named Mike was out there. I had some old siding up and he fitted it in there and it was fabulous. They gutted it out on Monday and by Saturday, we could take a shower. We had to wait for a little closet type thing but it was nothing inconvenient. I was very happy with my experience with Bath Planet.

Hi Ed,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new walk-in shower and the installation. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Bath Planet expert review by Joseph Truini

Bath Planet specializes in bathroom conversions and remodels. Start with an in-home design consultation to finalize the details of your project. Professional installation of bathtubs, showers and walk-in bathtubs, takes as little as one day.

• Design Studio page: Homeowners can get an idea of how they want to remodel their bathrooms and get a digital demo through Bath Planet’s Design Studio page. Choose the style and fixtures that match your bathrooms to see what a remodel will look like without going to the store.

• Free in-home consultation and one-day remodel: Bath Planet’s team of remodelers evaluate your bathroom through careful measurements with a free in-home bathroom remodeling consultation. Frontloading this process allows many projects to be completed in one day.

• Specials: Bath Planet has several listed specials that can help consumers to save money on Bath Planet’s services. Specials are subject to change.

• Walk-in Tubs: Bath Planet installs and fits walk-in bathtubs. Bath Planet sells a variety of soaking and therapy tubs in several different patterns and colors. They can install it in as little as a day.

• Financing: You can finance your remodel up to 60 months to keep your monthly payments low. Bath Planet offers both senior and military discounts. Financing is only available after credit approval and minimum purchases are met.

• Best for: people who want a bathroom remodel or walk-in tub and need help with ideas.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Bath Planet Company Information