Call toll free
(844) 792-2052
4.23/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Planet was founded with the sole purpose of offering homeowners the best in quality products in addition to providing top-notch customer service.

With low-cost remodeling prices, Bath Planet has been able to serve thousands of customers in creating the bathroom and shower of their dreams. Bath Planet offers a wide array of quality products in order to help the customer select the one that best fits their needs.

Our acrylic products have been stringently tested and evaluated and have earned us the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. The Seal is among the most trusted and widely-recognized consumer symbols in North America. Bath Planet is extremely proud of this accolade, and we are thrilled that the experts at Good Housekeeping believe in our products as much as we do. They even back up their claim with a two-year limited warranty, meaning the Institute will replace or refund the price paid for any Bath Planet acrylic product that proves to be defective. See the Good Housekeeping website for complete warranty details.

Our team of trained experts are ready to provide the best and quickest bath renovation solutions. Contact us today and find out what we can do for you!

Bath Planet Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

350 Bath Planet Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

The Bath Planet sales guy who came and pitched on the product did a much better job than another guy. He was much more thorough about the product and his price was a lot better. We got a tub to shower and there were no issues during installation. The product is nice and I like it. The experience was very good.

Hi Ronnie,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Tampa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I got a quote from Bath Planet and it was the best. So, I decided to use them. I got a surround for a bathtub and their sales rep was pretty good. He knew the product. Their installer was also was all right and quick in trying to get it all done and get out of there. But I was supposed to have the product customized and when they installed, it was wrong and there was no customization on it. Plus, they didn't fix it and just deducted 500 bucks for all of it. Other than that, it's nicer to use my bathtub since everything was installed.

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Detroit a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're enjoying using your new bathtub.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

*Beware.* Unless you like flimsy, overpriced, haphazardly installed junk, I'd stay as far away from this company as possible. They'll tell you just about anything to get you to cut a deal but don't nearly deliver the quality and expertise they try to project. RUN!

Hi R.D.,

Thank you for contacting Bath Planet Corporate. We reached out to our local dealer and they let us know that you are a former employee, who has also written negative reviews on their local third party sites as well. All of our dealers are independently owned and operated so complaints regarding employment issues would best be addressed with the local dealer.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

Bath Planet was at the home and garden show and I like the looks of their products. Their salesman came over to the house and his level of expertise was good. We had to call a couple of times as we had some questions. We then got a shower and a shower door from them which came with shelves and a bench. The guy who did the installation was very good. However, he ended up installing the wrong doors which we got to like. But then the next day, they said that they have to remove those doors and put the doors on that we ordered. I called their sales rep and he talked to their company boss. They said they couldn’t exchange them, so we had to go with what we ordered. They didn’t seem to wanna help too much.

Hi Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Detroit a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. Regarding the shower doors, there is a different cost associated with different types of shower doors, and our dealers always try to fulfill what it states on the contract.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

We needed a shower enclosure and a shower door, and my cousin referred Bath Planet. Everything was great with the sales rep and the installation team. The clean up after the installation was absolutely perfect.

Hi Paula,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Detroit a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that your installation was perfect.

Bath Planet Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

We had our shower redone by Bath Planet in Tempe, Arizona in 2014. The job was well done and we were happy with it. At the time of service I was told we had a lifetime warranty including the glass. Now in 2018, the shower door is pulling off its hinges. There has been NO abuse to this door. It also opens into a wall so it cannot be overextended when opened.

I contacted Bath Planet and found the Tempe location was out of business and had been bought out by another location. I got in touch with them and they sent a serviceman down to look at the door and he told my wife that he had never seen a door do that before, that the hinges had failed and it would have to be replaced. He then asked my wife for a tape measure so he check the door size. Why did he not have a tape measure of his own? So I get a call from his supervisor and he tells me they had records that Bath Planet had installed my shower but I was told they could not find any information on where the previous company in Tempe had purchased the door from so basically they would not honor the warranty. I have all the paperwork from the installation. It does not say who Bath Planet purchased the door from but why would it on my copies? And what's the difference?

Basically I had to agree to buy a new door out of my pocket. He then has me go home and measure all around the door to tell him what size is needed. Why did the first guy even come then? What did he measure and what did he do with them? The reason he had me measure is he was "helping me out" because he would have to charge me for the guy to come out and measure the door again. I was going to be charged for them to come out because the guy did not do his job the first time? Ok, so I send in the measurements and wait about a MONTH.

Finally I get a call that the door is ready. I leave work and meet the serviceman at my house. He comes in with the door, telling me he has a bad back and "hopes" he can make it up my stairs. He gets the door upstairs then proceeds to try to get the old door off and he can't. He begins asking ME for tools. Do I have a screwdriver? Do I have Allen keys? Do I have a tape measure? I'm going up and down to my garage to lend this guy, whom I am being charged for, my tools. He is walking in and out of my shower with his work boots leaving marks all over the floor (it's not tile). He breaks the handle on the old door taking it off. Oh hey, the new door does not come with a handle, how about that? Ok now guess what? The new door DOES NOT FIT!!! He calls his supervisor to tell him. Now I'm waiting to hear that this is going to be my fault because I measured it, but as it turned out the measurements were correct.

The glass company made the door the wrong size. OK he puts the old door back on. NOW my handle is broken. So I have to tape over the bottom handle hole and use the top part to open and close the old door. Ok they will get me a new door and he says I am going to have to pay for a new handle as well. He takes the new door back out and leaves.

In summary, I have not seen them since and it has been another MONTH. I have sent e-mails and text messages. I got one response. The supervisor had shoulder surgery and was out and did not know the status of my door but would check on it. That was two weeks ago and I've heard NOTHING. I sent more messages earlier this week and no response. So, they will not honor my warranty, I have to pay for everything. They do not show up with the tools to do the job. They borrow my tools. They walk in my shower, then track their wet feet over my carpet. They break my handle. They get the wrong door (I agree that is not their fault but they should have measured it before bringing it out to me) and they have basically ignored me since. Over TWO MONTHS to try to get a shower door replaced and being told I have to pay for something that was under warranty AND for something THEY damaged. DO NOT use this company.

Hi Albert,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Bath Planet had a very beautiful store room and the saleslady was super nice and made me feel comfortable. I had them install a tub, a toilet, a vanity and a medicine cabinet. When they were quoting me, everything was more money. We took one of our highest estimates and when I was asking the salesperson, he said they could do it. I thought there would be employees but I could tell they were contractors. I told them that they put our light fixture in so close to the cabinet that I can't even change the light bulbs. And they shrugged their shoulders. Then they asked me if my salesperson even used a measuring tape. So that was like a fight between those guys. When I told them to move it up, they started talking in another language and they were purposely trying to butt me out of the conversation, saying that they couldn't fix it. So now, it's facing up towards the ceiling and I don't really love it, but I can't afford to ever fix it again.

I contacted Bath Planet about this issue and eventually, they stopped calling me back. I tried to fix the issue for a couple of weeks until I gave up. Overall, I love my tub but I love the Kohler tub and they didn't make Kohler. I also love my Kohler faucet and they didn't make that as well. And now, I feel really weird and shady about the fact that they didn't pull a permit. Bath Planet wasn't the worst thing ever, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Hi Lisa,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I saw an article on Bath Planet and I signed up for it a year ago, but they were so busy that we never got around to doing it. I tried them again this year and they came out, and the men that worked here were wonderful. I had never seen people work so fast. They were running in and out and they were doing such a good job. They seemed to know everything that was necessary to do. They even left a name with me so that I could contact them afterwards if I had any problems, which was very good.

Hi Audrey,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We really appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Bath Planet was able to schedule an emergency installation for us. They did a tub to shower conversion and it went very well. The installers were very polite, and they did a very good job of cleaning up after everything. All in all, I was very pleased with the installation and the speed they were able to do it with.

Hi Viola,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Indianapolis a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that our dealer was able to get your new shower installed quickly.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Contacted Bath Planet in February. A saleswomen came to my house and showed us Kohler products. We needed the bathroom done quickly as my children were moving in. The saleswoman said she could get it done. I signed a contract that gave a finish date that would have been the end of March. February nothing had been done and product was on back order.

My credit card was charged by a JD Contracting. Not a name anywhere on contract. They dont answer the phone. Finally got someone on the phone, who said they would let me know when I could expect work to be done. She did not call and did not answer call. I called my credit card company to cancel charges. Some weeks later the women called about the installation and told me the walls were still on backorder. I told her I had canceled order and did not want the product anymore. It is now August. I never heard from them again. However they have still charged my credit card $8100.00. I never received any services or product.

Hi Roxanne,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Bath Planet was in Clipper Magazine and they caught my eye. They've put in the shower for my son and daughter-in-law upstairs and they love it. Now, they want a new floor and other things in there, so Bath Planet is gonna do some more works. Their sales rep was awesome. The installation team was really great too. They did what they had to do, took the time and made sure that everything was what my son and daughter-in-law wanted. They also cleaned up after themselves. It's been an awesome experience with this company and I would highly recommend them.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I had Bath Planet install a custom, floor-to-ceiling walk-in shower. Their quality, cost and professionalism made me choose them. They're the benchmark for the industry to follow. Anybody who doesn't use this organization would be doing themselves an injustice. Likewise, their installers are the benchmark for the world to follow. Their ability to communicate and implement was seamless, and they were absolutely aboveboard in cleanliness. If people would allow Bath Planet to visit their homes and speak to them about their process and what they offer, they would be convinced that this is the bathroom company that they should do business with.

Hi Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Connecticut a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. Thank you in advance for any referrals you send us.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I liked Bath Planet's material and I love my shower but I’m wondering why mine was so expensive. My bathroom was not that big. The sales rep was kinda in a hurry. When he came out, he's like “Okay. How much can you pay?” Right then, I didn’t have a chance to think about it and he told me if he had to come back out, he had to charge me a fee. When the installers finished, it looked funny, and I said, “Oh, they didn’t put up my shelf.” The rep called me and I asked, “Didn’t I order some shelves?” But on the paper, it didn’t show. The rep told me he didn’t write it down. I had to pay about $8,300 and the rep said he’ll send his worker back out and I had to pay an extra $200 for the shelf to go inside the shower. He also said that he had to order the material for the shelf. $200 just to put a shelf and my son said, “I could do that.” But then, I didn’t want my son to do it.

Most people, when you pay for something more, they’ll say “Okay. I’ll throw this in. You can have this free.” I know the shelf that goes inside the shower don’t cost that much. But the rep didn’t throw anything in. Everybody told me that they thought the cost was a little too high. The rep said I had picked out some expensive material. My neighbor and I got the same material from the same people. That’s why I called Bath Planet because I liked the way her shower looked. But she told me she paid $6,000 for hers. Other than that, the two installers were really nice. They put my floor in and they asked me if I liked the floor, which I did and I liked everything. I will recommend Bath Planet to a friend.

Hi Evelyn,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Detroit a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you would recommend Bath Planet. As far as the pricing, all of our dealers are independently owned and operated, so you would need to direct any pricing questions to Bath Planet of Detroit.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

It's been three weeks since I've had my walk-in shower from Bath Planet installed. I live in Bloomington, Indiana and there isn't anybody around that does remodelling like they do. They customized my walk-in shower, measured it, and fixed a spot on the floor. They were excellent. The guy who did it was extremely professional. He would have gotten it done the first day if we hadn’t had a rainstorm which meant his equipment was all outside and plugged into electricity. He also never left a mess. He cleaned up everything. We were extremely pleased with Bath Planet.

Hi Harriet,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Indianapolis such a great 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are very happy with your new walk-in shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 30, 2018

We had a complete bathroom remodel from Bath Planet after the experience we had with a couple of other companies and the recommendation of a person we know that the job they did and the price were good. So, they took out a bathtub, made it into just a shower, and changed out everything. They worked for 4 and a half days, with one day spent waiting for the plumbing inspector, and I now have a new sink, toilet, vanity, and floor.

During the purchase, the sales representative was well-informed and very informative. She seemed to know what she was talking about and explained everything including how long a job would take and what materials they were using. The installation team was also really good. We specifically requested the two guys who had done the work at our friend's place and they came out and were on time. They did high-quality work and were really neat and clean, so it was very good. The plumber who took out the tub really did a good job with that. He was done in about three hours.

Hi Al,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 26, 2018

Installation was good until we started using shower and shower base started squeaking loudly. When they came to address the issue they said that shower drain was rubbing against a floor joist. Ultimately they are saying this is a structural problem and not theirs. If this is true why did they not notice this or notify us when they made initial inspection?

Hi Joe,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about the issues you're having. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 24, 2018

The experience was nice but once I and my wife started taking showers here come the leaks. First, they came unprepared, didn't have my shower glass cut, every leak were just caulked not fixed. Then the leaks started from my ceiling, they come out to fix and this has been an ongoing problem since. I paid $10,000 for this hoping for a great bathroom and I've been pissed since I received this product. When It's time to get in touch with someone and the product has been paid for that's another story. My ceiling is leaking onto my couch and now my window frame is turning colors. I made the wrong call on this product and won't do this again!

Hi Umoja,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 15, 2018

We liked the approach of Bath Planet and their explanation and the type of product that they had versus what we were getting done. Their sales rep was very courteous and listened to what we were talking about. He was very cooperative as well when working with the deal. The installation team was a party of one and the gentleman who did it put in a new bath shower fixture in our bathroom for us. He also put in a new base, sliding glass doors and re-upgraded a builder's type unit that was with our house when we bought it. He was very knowledgeable and neat. He made sure everything fit properly and didn't seem perturbed when he gets interrupted. Also, he finished up a little earlier than the time he thought he wood because everything fell together really well. So far, the quality of the work done has been good. Bath Planet's quote was accurate and they did a great job.

Hi William,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Northeast Ohio a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 14, 2018

We purchased a walk-in shower from Bath Planet and everybody there was very nice. There was one installer and he was excellent. He stayed on the job and was busy all the time. I have had double hip replacements so I could hardly get in and out of the bathtub. I couldn’t put my legs up high enough because of my hips. The walk-in shower makes it so much easier. It’s really beautiful and it makes the bathroom look bigger because the bathtub isn’t there. It looks like the wall goes on forever now. I’d call again if I had to.

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Northeast Ohio a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new walk-in shower.

Original review: July 13, 2018

During January of 2017, Bath Planet tore out our old 1-piece tub/shower unit and replaced with a new shower only (no tub). It looked great and worked well EXCEPT for one issue: when moving around in the shower, the floor is SO noisy, creaking and squeaking like an old house. Our previous tub/shower was silent. Several months after the install I did call Bath Planet's customer service manager to explain the situation and I was told that Bath Planet can't be responsible for the noisy floor. My thought is how can they not be responsible? They installed it and their salesman promised this wonderful shower replacement and never said anything like "Oh by the way, the new shower floor may be very noisy unlike your old bath/shower that we are going to remove". I wasn't happy about the customer service manager's response but there didn't seem like much I could do at the time. So I let it go.

Then we recently began a bathroom remodel (the rest of the bathroom beyond the Bath Planet shower) and we had to start showering temporarily in our other bathroom which has an identical tub/shower unit to the one that was removed by Bath Planet. It was so refreshing to be able to shower in silence without the loud floor creaking sounds. And then I became aware of this Consumer Affairs website so I decided to make others aware of the problem we are having with the Bath Planet installation. If the noisy shower floor is a possibility then Bath Planet should make that possibility known up front prior to purchase and state that they won't do anything about it if it occurs. Every time I shower in the Bath Planet shower I am reminded of how annoyed I am with them. And I freely share our negative experience with other folks at every opportunity.

Hi Gregory,

Original review: July 13, 2018

Bath Planet gave me a better deal, and I had them put a new tub and shower in. The sales representative I dealt with worked really well with me. I couldn't give him a yes or a no answer right at that very day, but he said I could call him the next day and the price would still be okay. The installation went good. The guy who came out seemed good, but he hooked my hot and cold water up backwards. It's not a problem after I realized that I just have to do the opposite of what I normally do, but if somebody else comes in the home, then they're gonna have the same surprise because it's very obvious which way you're supposed to go with it. There's a little snowflake on one side and a little sunshine on the other side, and you have to do the opposite to get your hot and cold water.

And also, I have a spray bottle that's supposed to spray the seams and then let it dry. I did it once, but it was like I need to do it periodically. The bottle doesn't work great and it sort of drips down. I am gonna go through my material again and see but I think it just mentioned spraying it. So, after every shower, I just make sure all the seams are dry. I take a towel and dry the seams all well. Another thing is I was surprised that nobody had contacted me to see if everything went fine after the installation.

Hi Diann,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and have let your local dealer know about the water being reversed and the spray. They should reach out to you shortly.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 9, 2018

These people have taken $2000.00 from me and continually fail to return it. Two mos ago signed agreement (Shower installation) with Mark. The next morning (in accordance with statement by Mark and Law) I cancelled order. Mark went bat crap crazy sending me all type of looney messages. Despite having immediate cancellation, Mark processed my payment (using See Thru Windows (not even Bath Planet) and I can't get my $2000.00 back even though they haven't done any work. I have talked to Gabe at least 5 times. He apologizes and assures me the problem will be corrected but it has now been two months and I don't have the money. These people are crooks in my opinion. There is no excuse for their continual failure to refund. What is wrong with a company that takes other people's money without doing ANY work. BTW, don't do busy with Mark (bald guy). He is as dirty as they come. I am furious.

Hi Viola,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your concerns regarding your down payment. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 8, 2018

Bath Planet is a great company and they have the best price. We went to a home show in Steubenville, Ohio where we first learned about them and then we made a purchase in April for their acrylic wainscoting, a new tub, holders, a new floor and a new exhaust fan in the ceiling. We had a black, ceramic tile in our bathroom and we didn’t want the method of somebody tearing them out and redoing the wall. Bath Planet came up with the idea of putting acrylic right over the top of the ceramic and it worked.

The sales representative was a great, very personable guy and he had all kinds of information for us as well as photos of their products when he came out. Then the installation process went really well. The guy said three days and they were done in three days. One of the installation team members had some death in the family and we thought that it would take longer to do it. They said that one guy they had had cancer and he’s being put in a hospice so they were gonna work around it. But they finished in three days even though they had personal problems of their own. They’re incredible people and we were very well satisfied. I would recommend Bath Planet to anybody.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are so glad to hear that our solution of putting the acrylic walls right over your existing tile worked. Enjoy your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 28, 2018

Bath Planet got some good reviews, so we decided to work with them. We had them convert a bathtub to a walk-in shower. We called them then they set up an appointment. They sent out a sales rep that explained the procedures and process and wrote up the contract. We signed it, and then just about to the exact day that he said it would be ready, they called us and scheduled the installation. And they installed it. They had said it would be a one day, plus maybe a little bit more on a second day, and that was what it was. And it was great. They came in, did it and got it cleaned up. It all went real well. And we were happy with what they did for us. You could get it less expensive, but I don't think by a significant amount.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you like your new walk-in shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 27, 2018

I did an internet search for bathroom renovations and I liked the products of Bath Planet. The testimonies were also a pretty important reason why we went with them. I got a tub and a shower insert from them and I really like it. I'm happy with the quality of the workmanship and the quality of the products. The installers didn't leave a mess too. They were polite and were good communicators. There was a little bit of a misunderstanding about my financing, but the owner came out to my house to get me to sign the papers. So I didn't have to do anything to go out of my way to fix the problem they made. It was a good experience. So far, I'm happy, everything's working. If others have the money, this is a good place to go with. They do good quality work. But it's not gonna be a budget installation.

Hi Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new tub and shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 24, 2018

We had an excellent experience with Bath Planet as well as with their representatives and installation crew. And we would highly recommend them. We saw them at a home show in Salem and about a week after that, we bought from them a shower stall.

Hi Darlene,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland such a great review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you had an excellent experience. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 23, 2018

I've seen Bath Planet at the builders' show in Eugene and their quality of the workmanship made me purchase a bathroom remodel from them about a month ago. The sales representative was Bobby and he was a very conscientious and good salesman. The installation team was very good and they were one of the best that I've ever hired to do work. I got the shower and tub unit installed and I am very satisfied. My experience with Bath Planet has been the best of the ones I've had.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom. We will pass along your comments to Bobby and your installation team.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 22, 2018

Everything went fine with Bath Planet. We found them at the home show and seemed like when we signed up, it was seven weeks before they came to do the work. We couldn't understand why it took so much time from the time we signed up till they came and put it in. So, with the other bathroom, they did it right away. It worked out okay in the end. We had them take a bathtub out and had a shower stall put in. But we were a little disappointed with the representative. We wanted to have the shower doors, and he kinda talked us out of it, getting the glass doors. We put up the shower curtain and didn't go with the glass doors. But even though we didn't connect in that one part, we were very happy with everyone at Bath Planet including the salesman. Everybody was very nice and the installation team did great.

Hi Gwen,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 21, 2018

When we had hired Bath Planet our salesman told us it would be a one day installation. The install took three days. After we tried to use it, the drain wasn’t installed properly and it flooded my top floor and ruined my ceiling. The contractor didn’t use a plumbing license. In my town a permit is required for all construction projects along with an inspection. The contractor didn’t obtain a permit or get an inspection by the city. They lied to the city inspector and told them they didn’t take the walls down to the studs but I had pictures of it. They also never installed an access panel until the city inspector got involved. I had to have my carpet ripped up and the tack strips exposed for about ten days while my little children ran around the house.

After six weeks from the time the leak occurred till the time my lighting was put back up, it was finally finished. Fast forward 11 months. Another leak occurs. It’s been 11 days since the leak. They sent someone over from a plumbing company without a plumbers license. I have gone ahead and hired my own plumber. This has been a nightmare. I paid way too much money on a bathtub that was never done right and has continued ruining my house. I’ll have to have my ceiling fixed again along with my tub. Just take note that Bath Planet is a franchise and it depends on the contractor that franchises the name. As I said before, this has been a total nightmare.

Hi Stephen,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 16, 2018

We have a daughter whose disabled and both of our bathrooms have tubs. I was lifting her in and out of the tub to bathe her. So we just needed something so that she could get in and out independently. The Bath Planet sales rep was very informative and he wanted to make it work for us. He didn’t make us feel like we had to make a decision that day. He was very professional and he knew the equipment. He also knew what their competitors are providing and why Bath Planet products were better.

Bath Planet was reasonably priced compared to the other ones and there was a lifetime warranty. I could also call Bath Planet if I had any problems with anything and they would come and take care of it. The acrylic was easy to clean versus tile, and it would just take a couple days to get it in. They installed the walk-in acrylic shower in two days. Then about a week and a half later when the doors were finished, another man came out and put the doors in.

The workers did a great job. They’re very professional and kept me up to date with what was going on and made sure that I was happy with the decisions that we were making. We had a bench and grab bars installed. We also put in a hand held shower head and a faucet to turn it on right next to the bench. I appreciated that we could do all of that with Bath Planet. They put it all in for her and they even custom built it to fit our space. Our shower area is bigger than a typical tub area. They also did the flooring for us. So we didn’t have to call out different contractors to get different work done.

Hi Sara,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that we were able to get your family exactly what you were looking for.

Bath Planet expert review by Joseph Truini

Bath Planet specializes in bathroom conversions and remodels. Start with an in-home design consultation to finalize the details of your project. Professional installation of bathtubs, showers and walk-in bathtubs, takes as little as one day.

• Design Studio page: Homeowners can get an idea of how they want to remodel their bathrooms and get a digital demo through Bath Planet’s Design Studio page. Choose the style and fixtures that match your bathrooms to see what a remodel will look like without going to the store.

• Free in-home consultation and one-day remodel: Bath Planet’s team of remodelers evaluate your bathroom through careful measurements with a free in-home bathroom remodeling consultation. Frontloading this process allows many projects to be completed in one day.

• Specials: Bath Planet has several listed specials that can help consumers to save money on Bath Planet’s services. Specials are subject to change.

• Walk-in Tubs: Bath Planet installs and fits walk-in bathtubs. Bath Planet sells a variety of soaking and therapy tubs in several different patterns and colors. They can install it in as little as a day.

• Financing: You can finance your remodel up to 60 months to keep your monthly payments low. Bath Planet offers both senior and military discounts. Financing is only available after credit approval and minimum purchases are met.

• Best for: people who want a bathroom remodel or walk-in tub and need help with ideas.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Bath Planet Company Information