Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.39/5

Bath Planet was founded with the sole purpose of offering homeowners the best in quality products in addition to providing top-notch customer service.

With low-cost remodeling prices, Bath Planet has been able to serve thousands of customers in creating the bathroom and shower of their dreams. Bath Planet offers a wide array of quality products in order to help the customer select the one that best fits their needs.

Our acrylic products have been stringently tested and evaluated and have earned us the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. The Seal is among the most trusted and widely-recognized consumer symbols in North America. Bath Planet is extremely proud of this accolade, and we are thrilled that the experts at Good Housekeeping believe in our products as much as we do. They even back up their claim with a two-year limited warranty, meaning the Institute will replace or refund the price paid for any Bath Planet acrylic product that proves to be defective. See the Good Housekeeping website for complete warranty details.

Our team of trained experts are ready to provide the best and quickest bath renovation solutions. Contact us today and find out what we can do for you!

Bath Planet Gallery (6)

Bath Planet Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Original review: June 7, 2020

Our house was 22 years old and had a fiberglass shower. It wouldn’t get cleaned. It had the seats that came into the footprints so that the shower was tight. We wanted to do a remodel when we moved in six years ago but decided to put that on hold until now. We had a salesman from Bath Planet and he was very nice. He was very understanding and wasn’t really pushy. But it turned out that he didn’t seem to really know all the ins and outs of ordering the parts. When it came to doing the installation, what we thought we were getting was not what they brought. There was a little communication discord between us and the salesman. But they worked with us and we got what we thought we were getting.

The installers explained what they thought they were gonna do. They thought they were putting in a window but it wasn’t the case. It was just a shelf we wanted. Once we talked about it, that was fine. They told us we were having the fiberglass shelves and we said we wanted the stainless steel shelves. They called their office and got the okay from the boss. At the time, we wanted the acrylic to go all the way to the ceiling then across the top, but they did not bring the supplies. That put a delay on it for about a day. But the owner came out and talked to us and to the installers. They were able to resolve and get the parts so that we were done in three days instead of one or two days. It worked out. The installers removed the old shower and replaced the plumbing that was there in the inside of the shower. They also put the coating on it so that it won’t leak, hopefully, then they installed a new acrylic shower and glass door.

When going into this kind of process, be sure you communicate and ask questions. Make sure you clarify that you understand what you’re getting with the salesperson. But that was just that one and I understand that person is not with the company anymore. Overall, we like Bath Planet's product the best when we looked at different bathrooms. We love our bathroom. It’s very nice and it’s been enjoyable.

Get buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 1, 2020

We had Bath Planet do a really nice job on our other house that our son lived in five years ago and they did good work there. Recently, we hired them again for a remodel and we were trying to keep it as cheap and as basic as can be. But the salesperson that came to our door that they sent out fibbed on the order form and totally screwed up the whole order. Then, we found out that he no longer works for them. When the order got here, we dealt with different people and they didn't know what we originally ordered. We were just gonna do a shower curtain and we weren’t gonna have a glass surround. But when the whole kit came here, the curtain rod that was ordered for us did not come with it. But they didn't charge us anymore because it had already been calculated out.

Despite that, the installers that we had were fabulous and very good. I run a home daycare and initially, they wanted to do the installation on Wednesday. But I’m not gonna miss two or three days of daycare kids and the remodel was for the bathroom that we use for them. I also didn't want having strangers coming in and out. The salesman promised us that it could be done on a Saturday, which they don’t usually do unless they're finishing up a job. So, we talked to Bath Planet to do the installation on Friday and we decided not to have daycare that day. Then they had to finish up the work on Saturday and the glass person had to come back the next week.

Bath Planet did the follow-up and tied up loose ends on Saturday. But the salesman told us that the installation was gonna be a day and a half and it took four days by the time the glass person came out, measured, and came back when the glass was cut. So, it took a little bit longer than I had planned. I thought it was a pretty simple thing, but the rep said it was because I had dry rot and it takes longer to do the sheetrock to fix it. So, if the salesman would've told us that, then we would have done a different avenue. But the installers tried to kiss up to us and make everything right. They said that that would cost us an extra $500 but we didn’t have to pay for it.

Original review: May 31, 2020

It's really a pleasure to work with people who take care of you and follow through, and Bath Planet's customer service was fantastic. They have good reviews and they were very forthcoming about that, whereas the other companies we talked to were not. So that’s the key too. Bath Planet was the third company that I had come in and speak to me over a period of two years and what stood out to me is that they have their own employees. They don’t use subcontractors and the accountability to the company is much stronger than the other two companies.

There was one contractor and he had an assistant. This was during the pandemic and they were very cautious, careful and clean. That was a pretty big job too. Our home was 27 years old and we moved an old shower then put a new one in. They basically completed most of it on the first day. Then they had to come back because we did have some small disparities in the size of the doors but that kind of stuff happens. Plus they fixed that immediately. They brought the doors out as soon as the new door came in and got it together. They did a nice job. The contractor was great and very efficient. He knew what he was doing.

I also get how easy it is to overlook a detail, especially when you’re working with a salesperson. So I would caution people that when they do a project, regardless of what it is, to make sure that they have covered every aspect of what it is you want and need included in that. It may sound simple but as people age, they need more things like grab bars, benches and seats. And height is important. All those things are important. Customers should make sure what it is they asked for is documented. Really, it’s on the customer a lot of times to make clear. Contractors could come in and install something that is on a sheet of paper, and if the customer missed something or didn’t make what you want clear, then sometimes the customer becomes frustrated with what was their own problem. So get more detailed in your documentation upfront on the small thing that you want so that there is no question when the installation happens.

Original review: March 3, 2020

I needed to replace the bathtub so I was looking online and came upon Bath Planet. I had them come and take a look then I decided to go with them. The sales rep was really good. I liked him. I’ve done two purchases now, on my bathrooms. The first one was three years ago and then I had one done recently – the shower. It was an oversized tub. This was an oversized shower and I wanted glass, solid white, no tile. I wanted something easy to clean.

The installers were mostly here when I was working and they were busy but there was a little bit of talk. They seemed to do a very good job. I was happy with the final product. I like the wall because it’s nice, smooth and white. This has a much cleaner and much nicer look. With tiles, you can't keep the grouts clean. So this is much easier to clean. The glass doors look good too. Afterwards, I also had a guy come and take a look. I showed him the quote from Bath Planet and I thought he would think that that was too expensive but he told me it was a really good price with what had to be done. I was surprised with that because he also did baths. So I'm glad I went with Bath Planet.

Bath Planet response

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Seattle a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Thank you in advance for any future referrals that you send us.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

The salesman from Bath Planet was very open and gave us all the information. He was willing to change the order as we went on and we appreciated that. We did the shower upstairs with the acrylic panels and then, we did downstairs in the lower bathroom. We also had new vanities put in and flooring. The installation was questionable to begin with. We were gonna change the upstairs bathroom from a tub/shower combination to just a shower, and the installers brought a tub. About halfway through the first day, I asked them if they knew that we were not gonna do a tub in the main bathroom. They looked at me and looked at each other and said that they would have to get back to me. So, they called the boss, and he drove up the shower stuff.

Towards the end of the process where we had the vanities put in downstairs in the bathroom, they didn’t really wanna put the vanities together even though this is what I had talked to with the salesman. The gentleman who was in charge came in and he was looking for ways to charge us more money for adding in the vanities. I said it was right here on the contract. So, they left. The quality of the products was excellent and I always appreciate a good shower. It’s got plenty of room in it although I kinda question the opening and closing hardware. They have the main handle nearest the door, and that’s also where the on/off switch is for the water. If I would’ve been paying more attention, I would’ve had them put it on the other end.

Bath Planet response

Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had a good experience with our local dealer.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 30, 2020

We remodeled a shower that had a leak and used Bath Planet. The sales rep was super great. They were outstanding during every bit of the process from the very beginning to the very end. I wasn’t even there to meet the guy. I had somebody else meet him and they just made it work. They worked with me all the way through the process. Moreover, their price was extremely competitive. The installation was professionally done and it looked magnificent.

Original review: June 29, 2020

Did a complete Master bath remodel. The company was easy to deal with and the installer Dennis was a gem. His knowledge of what he was doing as well as his attention to our wants was fantastic. Great Job.

Original review: June 27, 2020

My old tub had an emblem of a manufacturer on the side. Bath Planet was a dealer of that company's products so I sent an appointment to have somebody from there come to my house. The reps who came gave me the same kind of pricing I had researched online and gave me a limited time offer. I went with them and the installation was as a two-day job which was how it was explained to me at the onset. The person who came to do it was very professional and explained everything to me.

Original review: June 26, 2020

The Bath Planet girls were really good and fast. The guys that came here had their manners and knew their work. That's about all you can ask out of a company. The outer corner because one was not enough if you got more than a couple in the house. It's not even enough for more than one. My daughter lives with me and I wanted a shelf for her. They were busy and we had to wait for a little while for them to come out to get that in for us. They treated me nicely. The shelf didn't go in right and they had to come back. But they were right out the second time. Other than that, my shower was nice. Everybody that looks at it says it's beautiful. I'm 83 and my right leg for some reason doesn't wanna come up going to the tub. Now, I get to step in nice and easy. I would go back and use Bath Planet again.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Everything went smoothly with Bath Planet. The sales reps were pretty knowledgeable. There was an older guy who brought a guy he was training and they answered all our questions. We were comfortable going with them. Their prices were right around 5,000 a piece and didn’t feel like meeting another person. He was in the ballpark of what we were gonna spend, which was why we went with them. The guy was here for two and a half days and did a great job.

Bath Planet author review by Joseph Truini

Bath Planet specializes in bathroom conversions and remodels. Start with an in-home design consultation to finalize the details of your project. Professional installation of bathtubs, showers and walk-in bathtubs, takes as little as one day.

• Design Studio page: Homeowners can get an idea of how they want to remodel their bathrooms and get a digital demo through Bath Planet’s Design Studio page. Choose the style and fixtures that match your bathrooms to see what a remodel will look like without going to the store.

• Free in-home consultation and one-day remodel: Bath Planet’s team of remodelers evaluate your bathroom through careful measurements with a free in-home bathroom remodeling consultation. Frontloading this process allows many projects to be completed in one day.

• Specials: Bath Planet has several listed specials that can help consumers to save money on Bath Planet’s services. Specials are subject to change.

• Walk-in Tubs: Bath Planet installs and fits walk-in bathtubs. Bath Planet sells a variety of soaking and therapy tubs in several different patterns and colors. They can install it in as little as a day.

• Financing: You can finance your remodel up to 60 months to keep your monthly payments low. Bath Planet offers both senior and military discounts. Financing is only available after credit approval and minimum purchases are met.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Bath Planet Company Information