toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Bath Planet

Hi Robert. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We will contact your local Bath Planet dealer and ask them to contact you ASAP. Thank you for your business.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

Bath Planet did our bathroom floor and put in a shower and toilet. So far, we're having trouble with the shower and toilet. I called Bath Planet this week to send somebody out here to rectify the problem. They said they'd come when they're available, but I haven't had a return call yet as to when they're coming.

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for taking the time to write Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a review. We are glad that you are 100% satisfied and we appreciate your business.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

They did a total remodel of a handicapped bathroom and bathtub and I'm 100% satisfied with it. It's really pretty and well made. It has hand-held bars on the side of it so I can get in and out without slipping. It has the showerhead and the shower wand so I can use either one. I'm impressed with it.

Hi Bernadette,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a review. We are glad to hear that you're enjoying your new shower. We appreciate your business.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

We're enjoying our walk-in shower from Bath Planet. We purchased it about a year ago. Their representatives were very pleasant and courteous. There was only one guy who did the installation and he did everything.

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for taking the time to give EZ Bath and Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

I learned about EZ Baths because the owner comes to substitute the pastor at our church. Their customer service was great. They cleaned up after themselves. Also, they were very polite and they did a wonderful job.

Hi Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I live in an older home and the bathroom was from 1958 so, nothing really fits in there. Bath Planet was able to make the shower stall to the size that I needed. The sales rep helped me pick something out and David, the installer, came exactly at the time he said he'd come and told me how long he'd be here. After he left, I had a little problem with the faucet dripping but he came back and fixed it. I love the stall's color and it's big. They did a very nice job in installing it. When I saw what they were using, I was shocked and it came out very beautiful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Bath Planet

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Ted. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you would refer us to a friend.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

The Delta Faucet that we got was already rusty so I purchased a bathtub, countertop, and sink from Bath Planet in July last year. They gave us reasonable proposals and gave us what we wanted. The sales rep and installation team did a good job. I'd recommend Bath Planet to a friend.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to give EZ Bath and Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear they delivered on their promises.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

It was a great experience using EZ Baths for our tub to shower conversion six months ago. Their reps were very courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. They did exactly what they said they were going to do and cleaned up after themselves. They did a fantastic work.

Hi Lynnette,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

With Bath Planet, we didn't have to go and get this from one party and that from another because they did the complete job. We were able to go in and pick out what we wanted which was the whole package, and they had quite a few selections. Their sales rep was very good and thorough. He had great knowledge and did a follow-up to see if we were happy. The installer was also fantastic and very pleasant to have in our home. The installation went pretty smoothly and was done on time. Our experience was pleasant as well. It was not a very stressful situation to go through.

Hi Camilla,

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a 5 star review and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

My sister used Bath Planet so I decided to try them. They came in and did everything and we like it. We put it a new big shower for our master bath. At the front, we pulled out this old tub and we put in a new walk-in tub and shower. It's really nice, it looks good, all fresh and new. The people that did the install were very nice. We talked with them daily until they finished. They were very respectful and easy going. They cleaned up well after themselves and we didn't have to do anything but watch. We're happy and satisfied and have not experienced any problems.

Hi Martha,

Thank you for taking the time write Bath Planet of Jacksonville a review. We value each and every potential customer we have a chance to speak with on the phone and try to treat them with the utmost respect. Most customers who want real tile and granite don't understand the the maintenance required and the cost. Bath Planet's acrylic systems look like real marble and granite, are maintenance free, and are much more affordable. We appreciate your business and are glad you chose us.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

I saw the ad for Bath Fitters. I called them and they asked me for my husband's name but there is no husband involved in this purchase. I went ahead and made arrangements for their representative to come out. They called me back and said, "You are not the owner of the house." They would put a contractor's lien against your house in case you don't pay or in case there is a problem. When they called me back to reschedule, I said, "I will never do business with you." Whereas when Bath Planet came out, I gave them half the price of the installation. So if I have defaulted, they were already paid for all their materials plus some. The other thing I like about Bath Planet is that it is a local company in the Jacksonville area.

I knew what I wanted and they sent someone out for me to pick things out of a book and I had to wait for a couple of months. They have one team of installers and they were very good but if I had any complaint, it was having to wait for that long. I would recommend them but if the person wanted tile and granite, I would not recommend Bath Planet.

Hi David.

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that your new bathroom turned out exactly how you wanted it.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I went with Bath Planet because I wanted my walk-in shower to look similar to what they did for my friend. The sales rep showed me numerous samples that had been previously done so that I can make an educated choice on what I wanted to do. It was a smaller bathroom so they had to custom-fit both the doors as well as a ceiling panel in order to make it fit correctly and make it work with the decor. The installation team kept me in the loop at all times, maintained a clean working environment, and made sure they cleaned up after themselves when they took off. They always communicated to me and let me know the progress - where we were, where we were going, and any suggestions they had to make the job better. I have discussed Bath Planet with many of my friends, and I would highly recommend them if anybody needs a remodeling project.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to write Bath Planet of Jacksonville a review. We are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathroom. We appreciate your business and thank you for calling Bath Planet!

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

The work was done in two phases. First phase was finished in November and the second phase was finished in December. Bath Planet responded to what I wanted. One of the things they did to customize my order specifically was in my master bathroom. It wasn't something we discussed when we initially sat down and decide what we're gonna do in the master bath. But when they started working it and I looked at it, I decided to install a granite trim in the process and they were able to do that and it came out real well.

There were also some marble ledges in the shower that once they took them off we couldn't reuse them. They were able to get some granite shells within a day's notice, and installed them in the place where the marble was. I liked the way that the project turned out. I'm really impressed so far. They really took into consideration what I was asking and tried to make sure I was satisfied at the end of the day. It was a really good experience.

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that your installation went very well.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

Our experience with Bath Planet was fine. I looked them up online and then I purchased a walk-in shower from them about two months ago. Their crew was really good and very neat.

Bath Planet

Hi Gloria. Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you had a great experience.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

It's been seven months since I purchased a new tile and shower in the bath from Bath Planet. It was just a standard installation but I had a great experience with them. Their reps were very pleasantly knowledgeable.

I went to the Jacksonville, Florida Autumn Home and Garden Show. I had them come in to show me what they could do and what they could do was more of what I wanted. So, I got a shower surround and glass enclosure for the existing shower. However, they led me to believe during the contract discussion that they installed the glass in-house which they did not. It was just subcontracted out and the individual that they subcontracted with could not be available in a reasonable amount of time. They should have been straight upfront that they can guarantee when to install the bath surround but they have no control over when the glass can be installed. I ended up insisting on refund for the glass installation and went with a totally separate company. Nevertheless, when I brought up the issue, they were very prompt in giving me the refund.

Bath Planet

Hi Sharon. Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you decided to replace both of your bathrooms with Bath Planet.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

We worked with Bath Planet before and we had a really good experience. We did another customized full bathroom remodel with them in September and they were very good. They came to our house and went through everything with us. They were very informative and delivered as promised. We would recommend Bath Planet to our friends.

Bath Planet

Hi Jenny. Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that our local Bath Planet dealer was able to customize everything for your walk-in tub and walk-in shower. We appreciate your business!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

We had a shower and a walk-in tub done by Bath Planet about two years ago. Then we moved and had them do a walk-in shower and a toilet for us in the second house. They had to really customize to make things work. We’re in a concrete basement so they had to elevate and put stairs in. We love what they did. They’re really good - they listen and do what the customer wants. They had a new type of marble-looking stuff but everybody thought it was marble and were impressed.

Bath Planet

Hi Aaron. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

Bath Planet definitely had plenty of options for what we were able to do. They were all extremely helpful, friendly and happy to be there. The installers were also very helpful in terms of what they were going to be doing. They made it very easy to turn it into their work with everything else I had to do and I’m more than happy with it.

Bath Planet

Hi Larry. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new Bath Planet system.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

We had the whole bathroom remodeled and Bath Planet helped us pick out everything. They treated us right and we had no problems. Everything went well with the sales rep and the installers cleaned up real good afterwards.

Bath Planet

Hi Kathy. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are glad to hear we were able to customize a new shower with a corner seat to accommodate your needs. We appreciate your business.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

The tub in my son's bathroom was messed up, broken, nasty, falling apart, and crapping out, and it had to be replaced. But I didn't want another tub. Instead, I wanted a shower with a walk-in seating area, so it would be easy to get in and out of. I knew I had to have the work done in the bathroom, but I wasn't quite sure how I was going to do it and who was going to do it. I went to one of those home shows at the Fairgrounds, walked around, looked at everything, and came across the booth of Bath Planet. I talked to the rep and he answered all my questions really well, and I said, "These are the guys to go with because they seem to know what they're doing."

I had Bath Planet do a shower surround and put in new doors and another shower head in mid-summer. They called and let me know every step of what was going on. They were efficient in getting the paperwork to me to sign. They got great financing for me, and I'm very pleased about that. Tony, the boss of the company here in town that did the work, was a doll and a really nice person. The guy that installed the shower came in and got it done within a day and a half because the pipes broke on him and he had to get new pipes in. He was in there doing that work like crazy, so I'm really glad.

Afterwards, the installer cleaned up, vacuumed, swept, and got every bit of everything out of there. You couldn't have told anybody he had done any work by the time he was through. It was fantastically wonderful and I'm very pleased because I've had people work in my house before, but it looked like the pigs had been through by the time they got done.

Bath Planet did a bang up job and I'm very pleased and happy with the shower they put in. It's beautiful and we love it. It's got a seat in it and subway tiling. I was also happy with the time it took to get the job done. I tell people that I got the shower from Bath Planet and I give them rave reviews all the time. All around, it was a wonderful experience.

Bath Planet

Hi Elouise. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review through Consumer Affairs. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new Bath Planet system.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

I had a guy from Bath Planet that came out and showed us different kind of stuff that we needed. We ended up doing the eight foot shower. It took the installer two days to complete the project. My husband said that the installer also helped him a little bit with different things. Overall, we were satisfied with Bath Planet.

Bath Planet

Hi Sharon. Thank you for writing us such a great review. We appreciate your business and are thrilled that you are so happy with your new system. We are also glad to hear that you used our Design Studio website to design your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

I called Bath Planet and there was something about them that I liked. Their price was way too high, so I then called a couple of other companies who were cheaper, but I was trying to get something that’s going to look nice in our home and I don’t want to scrimp. The price was close, and I really liked the lady from Bath Planet that came out and how she represented everything. The young lady was a person one would love to be friends with.

I had a shower done and I love it. Moreover, I checked out everything before because I’m trying to be thorough. I went to the site that shows Bath Planet's work and had some ideas on what I wanted before they even came. The Bath Planet site that I checked was neat. I liked it and I showed it to everybody that I could show it to. The installer came in and did a fantastic job. He cleaned it up and showed me how to clean the glass and told me all about the product. I had some questions and he answered them and set my mind at ease. He was really good. I was so satisfied.

Bath Planet

Hi Betty. Thank you for taking the time to give Consumer Affairs a review about us. We appreciate your business and hope that you are very happy with your new system. The Good Housekeeping Seal continues to give our customers the peace of mind to do business with Bath Planet knowing that a third party company like Good Housekeeping is backing our products. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our local Bath Planet dealer.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

Bath Planet came in and measured everything for a bathroom remodel, and then they told me what I needed. We looked at some samples and I chose what I liked. They told me about a timeline to get it done and they followed it. They then remodeled my bathroom, put in a new commode, bath tub, walls and sink. I was really pleased with the whole job. It's also a plus that they were backed up by good housekeeping. I went back and forth looking what they were doing and they cleaned the bathroom well; they didn't really make a mess or anything. They were very clean with the job.

Bath Planet

Hi Laura. Thank you for taking the time to give Consumer Affairs a review about us. We appreciate your business and hope that you are very happy with your new system. We're glad to hear that the dealer's installation crew was able to get your install done in two days, that's one of the best benefits of going with Bath Planet. Take care.

Bath Planet

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

I called Bath Planet and the man came out and showed me some samples. I had my bathroom done and I'm completely thrilled with the remodel that they did. It's exactly what I wanted and it's kind of like a dream come true. In fact, if I have to do it over again I'd do it the same way. I got it in the first of June and I had to wait as they ordered the stuff and got it up here. But it just took two days to completely finish it. They took my bath tub out, put in a big shower, a new countertop and new walls. I was also real pleased with the personnel I worked with. They were very courteous and did a superb job. They were absolutely marvelous and cleaned up after themselves. It wasn't the mess I had expected but it was a real good experience.

Bath Planet

Hi Sue. Thank you for taking the time to give Consumer Affairs a review about us. We appreciate your business and hope that you are very happy with your new walk-in tub.

Bath Planet

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

Nine months ago, we went with Bath Planet rather than another remodeling company because they were local, friendly, and knowledgeable. They were very helpful. They covered everything with us and we made our choices. We bought a walk-in shower from them and we're enjoying it. We love it. The installer would ask us what we wanted. He noted everything such as where we wanted the handles and shelves. He was a very nice, clean man. We were very satisfied with our experience.

Bath Planet

Hi Selso. Thank you for taking the time to give Consumer Affairs a review about us. We appreciate your business and hope that you are very happy with your new system.

Bath Planet

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

So far everything's been working fine with Bath Planet. They came and did my shower. We showed them what we want for the walls, the ceiling, the bottom, and the kind of doors we wanted and they put it in. It took a couple of days but everything went fine. Their sales rep was real nice and their installer was good too. He was having a little problem with my shower line so we fixed it together and then he went ahead and put it in. We really enjoy it and I was very pleased.

Bath Planet

Hi Jocelyn. Thank you for taking the time to give Consumer Affairs a review about us. We appreciate your business and hope that you are very happy with your new system. Please contact your local dealer who did the installation about the patterns, or call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Jenny Carstensen.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

Bath Planet was excellent. We got the acrylic bathroom shower and the walls. They put in the shower, the shower doors, the shower closet, and then they put the acrylic on the wall. Then they reattached my mirror and a new lightning. Then I had a granite countertop put in and tile floor, not the floor that came with whatever they had. Their sales rep was very positive. It was a good experience with him, the workers and the guy who scheduled it. The granite countertop was my bane but they did everything I could’ve asked for. They reattached that toilet for me and that wasn’t even anything I requested. That was something they did. However, we had weird patterns so I dry down the shower every day and squeegee it, but I’m thinking the floor's going to get yellow.

Bath Planet

Hi Richard. Thank you for taking the time to give Consumer Affairs a review about us. We appreciate your business and hope that you are very happy with your new system. We are glad to hear they were able to complete the two projects in two days.

Bath Planet

Original review: Dec. 2, 2016

Bath Planet has the available colors and different selections. A couple of other ones we went to were restricted. We purchased the traditional tub enclosure from them and a floor shower. Their sales rep was pleasant and the installer was fine. Since there were two projects, he got it done in two days’ time rather than the one-day time. It was a pleasant experience. They were dependable.

Bath Planet

Hi Mack. Thank you for taking the time to give Consumer Affairs a review about us. We appreciate your business and hope that you are very happy with your new system. We are very happy to hear that the installation team put the tarps down and was very clean. We like to leave customer's homes cleaner than we found it.

Bath Planet

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

We called Bath Planet and they came out to talk to us. All the people they sent out were nice and we liked what they had to say. They listened to us on what we wanted to do and done to the house. The sales representative brought out what he thought would fit our needs and he was professional. So, we hired them and purchased the walk-in tub.

The installation team was also excellent and meticulous. They came in and rolled out tarps to walk on then whenever they'd get through in the afternoon they'd roll the tarps up and vacuum. They didn't dirty our floors and they cleaned up every day they were here. They did the installation in two days, which wasn’t very long. We have about three different groups including plumbers, electricians and installers who came and they were all good, very professional and got the job done quick. After they did ours, we recommended them to a couple of our neighbors, and my sister-in-law and brother-in-law used them to do their two bathrooms.

Bath Planet

Hi Albert. Thank you for taking the time to give Consumer Affairs a review about us. We appreciate your business and hope that you are very happy with your new system. Please contact the local dealer to come back out and realign your bathroom door, or you can call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Jenny Carstensen.

Bath Planet

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

Bath Planet came one year trying to get me into it. The next year, they came back over and I told them to get the price down a little bit. Their sales reps were really nice. My interactions with the workers were wonderful too. They got everything installed in one day then came back a second day to do some touchups. The only problem we have is with the bedroom door when they had to take it off and the frame, they didn’t align it correctly when they put it back, so now the door doesn’t latch.

Bath Planet Company Profile