4.30/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Bath Planet

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Planet was founded with the sole purpose of offering homeowners the best in quality products in addition to providing top-notch customer service.

With low-cost remodeling prices, Bath Planet has been able to serve thousands of customers in creating the bathroom and shower of their dreams. Bath Planet offers a wide array of quality products in order to help the customer select the one that best fits their needs.

Our acrylic products have been stringently tested and evaluated and have earned us the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. The Seal is among the most trusted and widely-recognized consumer symbols in North America. Bath Planet is extremely proud of this accolade, and we are thrilled that the experts at Good Housekeeping believe in our products as much as we do. They even back up their claim with a two-year limited warranty, meaning the Institute will replace or refund the price paid for any Bath Planet acrylic product that proves to be defective. See the Good Housekeeping website for complete warranty details.

Our team of trained experts are ready to provide the best and quickest bath renovation solutions. Contact us today and find out what we can do for you!

Bath Planet Gallery (6)

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 12, 2017

185 Bath Planet Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

We liked the sales rep from Bath Planet. He was telling us right to the point as to what the cost was going to be and the advantages of having them remodel my bath. We got to choose what we wanted and we were just very, very happy. We purchased the tub and enclosure four months ago. The sales rep came and measured everything. The two gentlemen who installed explained to my husband all they did or put up each time as they were going. There was a thing that was originally in the house that came down and hid the top of the shower curtain. We had a complete wall after.

The sales rep called a couple of times to see how things were going and even called during the installation day. The gal from the main office also called to check before and after the installation to see if we were happy. She called back one more time to see if we were ready for another project. I have already personally recommended them to other people. Bath Planet did an excellent job and we hope to get another project done by them in the future.

Hi Lois,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that our dealer did an excellent job.

Bath Planet Corporate

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

About a year ago, I had Bath Planet take my bathtub out and put a handicap accessible stall in. They came out, took measurements, and they had the handicap accessible stall fabricated. When it was fabricated, we set up an appointment for the installation. Then they came in, took the bathtub out, put the surround out, and installed the handicap accessible stall. Travis, the installation person was fabulous. He's very, very careful and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend Bath Planet. It was a very, very terrific experience with them.

Hi Stormy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you would highly recommend us.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I went to Homearama at the Convocation Center in Hampton last March, and Bath Planet had a session there. I am usually very hesitant about these kinds of stuff, but I’ve been thinking about buying a shower for a long time. Bath Planet’s representative was good. I really wanted an estimate, but something happened, and I wasn’t prepared to do it right there. I bought the shower at the beginning of April, and the installer did wonderfully. Everything’s going fine so far, and I’m enjoying the product now.

Hi Emilie,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are enjoying your new shower.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I saw Bath Planet at a lawn and garden show. They had displays there and we liked what we saw. A rep came to our house to do an estimate and I bought the shower enclosure. However, the handicap handle on it is loose and I can't tighten it. Other than that, everything is working fine.

Hi Wes,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your shower enclosure. We will let your dealer know about the handle and they will contact you.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I am very resistant to purchasing anything but the Bath Planet salesman was a super salesman. He had all answers that solved all the world's problems. We got a surround and a shower put in. There was no shower in the bathtub so, we got a tub and shower unit. We had had other contractors who couldn't put a shower in our tub at all. We had half a wall and they would say there's no way it could be done but the salesman said that they could do it. We only have one toilet in the house so, we had to have somebody that worked quickly, not a contractor that would take a week or two to finish the job.

A one-man-guy with his assistant came to do the installation. He was so talented and there was nothing he couldn't do. They tore out the whole bathroom and the old plastered walls, all the way to the studs. They put a new wall and rebuilt everything. They did it all in one day. It was done so well and it was amazing. We had more work done so, we had two days. We had the floor replaced and a brand-new toilet. They also had to put sub-flooring in and I had some wall-to-wall vinyl put in. All that was done on the second day. Even though it was spendy, it was worth it. It just worked out really well to have them do the job so quickly.

Hi Ann,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Southern Oregon a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that our salesman and the installer met your expectations.

Bath Planet Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I got a bathtub and a shower from Bath Planet four months ago. It looked like the stuff was good. I looked at the Consumer Affairs website to make sure that the company was on the up and up. I talked with the sales rep and he was good. I picked the color out and everything was set up. Then a technician came to do the installation, and the process took more than a few days.

On the first day, the tech came to put the stuff in but I had a little trouble with him. I had to remodel since there were some metal flashings going around the window sill that were old and starting to rust, and these had to be replaced. But the tech was in a hurry and he wasn't going to take those out. I was standing over him and watching him work, and I had to let him know that he needed to fix and redo that, and replace the sill since I had paid $6,000 to have that taken out. I told him that the flashings were going to rust even more if he was going to just put something over them. So, he had to take a little longer to take them out like he was supposed to, then he put a full board around the window sill. I have pictures of this since I always make sure to take pictures of the whole process.

Then the tech came back a second time to put the right parts in because he didn't have those initially. But he should've had all the parts since it had been weeks from when I first paid the down payment to when he came in. The tech didn't bolt tightly some of the stuff and left everything loose, and I had to screw these back in myself to make sure that they had been bolted tight. So, I had another guy come out to confirm if they were okay and he said that he had to tighten everything because nothing was bolted tightly.

This tech also welded the pipes and he had to weld a new part where the drain is done and the water is turned on. When he was putting the pipes in, he might have miscalculated and pushed out one of the pipes that's connected to the water for my sink and to the outdoor faucet. He didn't screw the faucet in and it got pushed out of the wall too. If I turned the water on, the pipe would be shaking or moving, and I had to fix that because the pipe was loose. So, I called a plumber about this and I was told to put a block there, so I did that. The tech was supposed to come out again and look at this, but he came out when I wasn't there and he never came back. Later on, I got a call back from the reps and they asked me some questions. The bathroom seems to be fine now. The water is running and everything seems to be good. But if I had to do my bathroom remodel again, I might look somewhere else.

Hi Adam,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your feedback and will definitely let our local dealer know about your concerns. They will reach out to you.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

We got a new bathtub and the surroundings around it from Bath Planet. We also had them put a new floor in and a rug down. The reps who came around and whom I talked to were nice and honest people. Their installation team got in here and did a good job. They didn't leave anything that shouldn't have been left.

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Charlotte a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're enjoying your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

We purchased our shower from Bath Planet in August last year. The sales team was great. They were trustworthy, reliable, and right there to answer questions. We dealt with the sales rep, Andrew, and I've had him do some other work too. The installers were very friendly and courteous, and they got the shower installed in two days. Overall, it was a fantastic experience and we're very happy with the whole thing from start to finish.

Hi Larry,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Madison a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you were happy with the 2 day install of your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

The sales rep of Bath Planet came over one evening and talked to us about their product, work, and price. He was very nice and he got us to purchase some products from them five months ago. We got the shower insert and picked out new floor, sink, vanity, and toilet, and they helped us renovate most of the bathroom. The installer seemed nice enough and was very busy. On the whole, Bath Planet did a very good job.

Hi Darryl,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Richmond a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

Bath Planet had a good deal so I purchased from them some years ago. The sales reps were nice and pleasant to work with. Their installation team was professional and did a good job. Overall, it was very pleasant and fine, and I didn't have any problems with them.

Hi Bobby,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Central Arizona a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you were happy with our installation team.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Bath Planet's rep was very helpful and explained what he could and what it would cost. They gave me exactly what I needed for a reasonable price. They did a complete bathroom remodel with the shower enclosure, shower door, vanity toilet, floor, plumbing and wall cabinets. They were prompt and did the job to my satisfaction. The only issue I had was that a piece of my hardwood floor was cracked when the bathroom floor was installed. But, it had some rot in it so it would happen eventually anyway. They were quick and efficient, and I was satisfied.

Hi Von,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Southern Oregon a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

Bath Planet came with a Good Housekeeping seal of approval and we thought it was going to be great experience. It turned out not to be. We contacted them and they scheduled an appointment to come out. The gentleman came out at around 7 PM on a weeknight. It was around 11 PM by the time we finally said, "Okay, we've had enough of the presentation. We want to go with you guys." We went ahead and agreed on the shower. It's $10,000 and he said, "Okay great. We can have this done in a couple of weeks. We just have to order the material. And once it comes in, we'll schedule. It'll only take two to three days. And if you want me to give a brief description, I can."

They set up the schedule, and Paradise Home Repairs came and started up exactly on time. When they showed up and started to do the work order on the contract, I said, "Wait a minute. This doesn't say Bath Planet." They said, "Oh no. They do this all the time. They don't have a local office so we do all of the work for them. We're contractor with them. Don't worry." That should've been my first red flag. Bath Planet did not tell me that.

As they were doing the installation, we noticed that they brought a plain glass. It was supposed to be a rain glass. So I called the project manager Dan (who is no longer with the company). I told them it was supposed to be rain glass, but they said the contractor said plain. I said, "Well, if you look at the work order that was written five minutes before the contract, it says rain glass." I also said, "I'm sorry but your salesman brought it up incorrectly. We ordered rain glass." He said, "Well, you're going to have to give me more money." I said, "No. I'll contact a lawyer if I need to." So he said, "Well, let me call you back."

He told the guys to put the plain glass so we could at least use the shower because it was going to be at least two weeks before he could get the rain glass in. It took probably a month before we got the rain glass in and they were very hostile with it every time I tried to get information with them asking when would they would come back. So they came back, put it in, and we were fairly pleased. Not extremely pleased, but at that point, we were going through so much.

The shower was no longer as wide as it used to be but they didn't tell us that was going to happen. And it did not look like the product that you see online and on their presentation. The shower that they did is attached to a wall tub that we have. We didn't want that replaced but we wanted the tile to match. We had tile and they had vinyl. When they were connecting the vinyl to the tile, they covered the chip in the tile up with the caulk that looks like toothpaste. I had been trying to get in touch with them since May to fix the issues. The sealant that's supposed to never show any dirt, mildew or mold, started to turn in color and getting specks of whatever in it, and I couldn't clean it. We can't use bleach. So I tried to use everything that was approved to clean it with and I couldn't get it clean.

And water was building up and giving a film that was very smelly that was hard to clean. We had asked them to come out and drill some holes so the water would drain. We told them about the sealant and they kept saying they were going to get somebody back to this. Then I called and was going back and forth with the general manager. He finally called back and said, "All of these should not have happened. I'm so sorry. I'm going to get someone in touch with you. Just give me a little bit of time." A week went by and I didn't hear from him. So I called him back and I said, "Look, I told you I was going to the Better Business Bureau and to Good Housekeeping if I didn't hear about this. I'm tired of dealing with this. This was repeat of last month, a month and a half."

So, he finally had a new project manager call and they said the time to come out. I asked if they were going to be here at 5 O'clock because I was going to have to leave work for them. He said, "Yes. We'll be there at 5 O’clock. If there's any change to that, we will call and let you know." I got home at 4:30 and was ready for them, 5 O'clock goes by, 5:30, 6:00... Finally at 6:20, I called Jeremy, who was the project manager, and said, "Where are you guys? No one's called me. So they went ahead and come by?" He said, "No. Let me call the guy and I'll call you back." And I said, "Jeremy, you told me that you, along with the contractor would be here at 5 O'clock. I left work early." He said, "Oh. Let me call and see where he is." He called me back and said, "Well, he's still got another hour."

Now, this was at 6:30, and he's got another hour at a job which was probably about 45 minutes or an hour away from where we live. So that meant he was not going to get here until after 8:00 or 8:30 on a weeknight. And I told him, "That's not going to work." I filed the complaint with the Better Business Bureau because they still wouldn't get back in touch with me about rescheduling. And he lied to the Better Business Bureau and said they told me after 5 O'clock. Also, that he called me at 6 O'clock to let me know they were running late which was incorrect. And that they said that they could be here at 7:00.

Finally, I turned it over to my husband. I told him I was not dealing with them anymore. He got in touch with them and said, "I want someone out here on Saturday at 9 AM." The guy said, "Well we don't want to come out. It's so early." My husband again said, "I want someone out here on Saturday at 9 AM. And they said, "Okay. We'll be there." They showed up this morning and we've learned that where the frame is, on the bottom that connects the door, the guy who installed it left parts out. He used the wrong sealant. So, he's going to have to order a new part. He drilled some holes so the water would drain, and he's going to come back and reseal the whole shower and try to fix the area where the chip in the tile was. But he said it could be another week or two before they get the part in. He also said that he would make sure that they get back at us for the third time.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

First off the product is great, the sales staff, field staff and the installers are all terrific! The customer interactions with the Project manager Brandon were abysmal. We never signed off on the final work, we were never given an evaluation form. Brandon never returned my calls. I was informed as a customer I was wrong many times when I called about an issue. No attempt on his part to resolve the issue. He told the installer to expect me to cancel the contract when he showed up the next day. He yelled/screamed at the installers so loud I could hear it through their phones.

Before you sign or within the cancellation period find out the name of your project manager. If it is Brandon cancel the project immediately and find another Bath Planet to do the work. Our new acrylic shower is really awesome. One specific person Brandon the project manager just ruined the experience for just about everyone on the project and my rating is on the experience.

Hi William,

Thank you for contacting Bath Planet Corporate and letting us know about these issues. We also received your review through our website. We are glad to hear that you think our product is great, because we are the manufacturer of the product, but we are sorry to hear the experience with our dealer and their employee Brandon, ruined everything for you.

As of July 20, 2017, for multiple reasons, Great Lakes Window and Siding in Apple Valley (the company Brandon works for) is no longer able to market and sell the Bath Planet brand, so Brandon will no longer be speaking with Bath Planet customers in the future. We have a new Bath Planet of Minnesota dealer in place. We apologize for your experience and feel free to contact Angela here at Corporate in Customer Care 800-963-8827.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

Bath Planet gave me an acrylic shower and replaced my tile for the bathroom remodel that I had with them. They came, I told them exactly what I needed and that's what they did. Their sales rep was extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. He's the best I've ever met and didn't let down. When the installers came in, they told me what they were going to do and how long it would take. I gave them space and the installation pretty much took a good part of the day as they had said. They were extremely efficient and everything went very smoothly.

When they were installing the shower, they noticed that there was a crack between the bathtub seam and the floor. I knew about the problem but I didn't know what it meant. So the salesperson explained to me exactly what that meant in terms of damage to the floor. I was really grateful to them for that and I later on took care of it. Overall, it was an excellent experience. I would go back to Bath Planet if I had another need and I would highly recommend them.

Hi Grace,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that the Sales Rep did a complete and thorough investigation of your bathroom so we could provide the best solution. We are happy to hear you would highly recommend us.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

We got a shower, new fixtures, glass door, and a new whole bathroom floor from Bath Planet. I dealt with a lady at the Southern Women show who was out to meet what I wanted. One thing that got my attention was that they weren't going to put something over what was already there, they were going to remove it. They also offered a $500 off on what we were looking for. So she set up an appointment and a salesman came already knowing what we were looking for, and that's what he had. It made it a lot easier even though he had many samples.

The man who came to install was fully knowledgeable and capable of taking on this huge job by himself. He was running late one day but he called, apologized and he was here within the time he said. The only thing was that the salesman who came told us we'd be out of our bathroom for two days. But the guy that installed it said that everything has got to dry so we were out for three days. What we got was not bad but we were not prepared for the extra day. Other than that, it was a very easy and workable experience, they walked us through all the process.

Hi Danette,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Richmond a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower. We will provide your feedback to our dealer that will help them better communicate whether it will be a two day or three day installation so future customers will know what to expect. Thank you for your understanding.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Bath Planet was the first company that came out and gave an estimate. I liked their answers and technique so I didn't search much further. The sales reps responded every time we called and were very friendly. I made the purchase in May and we had two bathrooms done, a stand-up shower and a tub shower. During the installation, their people were very respectful of the surroundings. There was no damage and they cleaned up after themselves. I also had to call them back twice for things that we noticed or arose after the bath installation, and those were not Bath Planet's fault. They came back twice and met my needs, and there wasn't any problem. It was a very painless experience.

Hi Becky,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear it was a painless experience.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I had a bathtub removed, and a shower, sink and countertop installed by Bath Planet. Their salesman sounded like he really knew what he was talking about. He sounded like this was the greatest company in the whole world. He sounded like we'd be perfectly happy. He sounded like everything would be done on time, and that everything was worth the money you paid for. However, they did the installation about a month later than scheduled. It was because of the lack of communication between the salesman, our understanding of what the salesman said and his communication with the office. I expected them to have a porcelain sink and they didn't. They said that I hadn't told them properly. Then when we finally had to get the manager in, they were very polite and personable.

The work they did when it finally got done was very passable. I'm sure it will stand up to the test of at least five years. The workmanship is good and the people were very nice, personable and cheerful. I'm just not satisfied with what we got for the money. I just wish that I had shopped around a little bit more before I went with them. Overall, my experience was a disappointment. I feel respected and they treated me like a human being but the communication was terrible.

Hi Ann,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. We have let your local dealer know about these concerns and they will reach out to you.

Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please feel free to call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

In June of 2016, I purchased a bathroom surround that comes in sheets from Bath Planet. I also got a new tub, faucet, cabinet, laminate top, sink and flooring. I liked their product and I liked the idea that they get it done quickly. I didn't really want to do tile and they seem very easy to work with, so I thought it was a good way to go. I had the cabinets done to match the upper cabinets I already have. I give Bath Planet a good recommendation. They have excellent products and they do excellent work. Plus, their sales rep was easy to work with and very knowledgeable.

Hi Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Southern Oregon a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear your new bathroom is excellent.

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

We were at a home show in Charlotte not quite a year ago and, after a little arm twisting, we got a tub and surround and a shower surround to be replaced by Bath Planet. But I had a terrible experience with the sales rep that I almost threw him out of the house. Initially, they showed me all these things and they told me they’ll have their guy give me a final quote. That’s when they will have the customer say, “Yes. I want to do it.” But if the customer says, “No, I want to wait a little bit,” then they’ll say, “Well, that we’re gonna offer you is off the table.“ They never told me that upfront or I wouldn’t have them come back at the time they did. That was deceiving advertising, but I went with it anyway.

The installation team was professional. The guys came in and did the best they could, but I had to step in a couple of times and tell them I don’t like the way how a few things are being done. I know what I’m doing when it comes to plumbing and the only reason I didn’t do it is because I didn’t want to take out a cast-iron tub. Otherwise, I’d have done the whole thing myself. And now there are a few things that I don’t like but, technically, I can’t do anything about it.

I have one of those shower heads that’s got the multi-jets on it and you can adjust it up and down, left and right. But if you try to adjust that, the pipe coming out of the wall wiggles up and down and back and forth. I installed that the first time and it was solid as a rock. But after they pulled all the plumbing out and replaced it, it’s kind of funky. I had called them back because the spout on the tub did the same thing. The guy came back, he did something on the wall and it stiffened it up but it’s still weak. The only way to fix it is to go back in and take the cover off, strip it back down, and put copper pipe in there, and put the proper fitting in there. It’s a lot of work and would cost a lot of money to do.

The second thing, the salesman showed me and my wife really nice fixtures. But when the guy starts putting them in, it wasn’t the same fixture style in the catalogue. And the service tech said, “Well, that’s what you get. The other one’s an upgrade.” And I told him their salesperson said otherwise. We had to go round and around on that and I finally got that fixed. And the third thing, the salesman told me that the corner is going to have a triple protection, it’s gonna have a piece they put in first in the corner before they put the two side pieces on it. But it wasn’t how the guy was doing it and when I asked him he said, “Well, we don’t install that anymore because we’ve had trouble with it not being flushed.” So, it’s just a caulked joint like anything else.

Then they had to come back because one of the caulking joints that they did at the base of the shower broke loose and it was cracked down there. And he said I don’t have to worry about that but that’s supposed to seal the water. The end product is okay but the surface is not as tough as they say it is. Using a scrubber to get the scum off or anything like that could scratch the surface real easy. So buyer, beware.

Hi Charles,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. We have let your local dealer know about these concerns so they will be reaching out to you, but please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

Prior to getting Bath Planet’s services, I did an online lookup and read the reviews on them and a few others that I was pricing. The reviews had a lot to do with why I chose them but it was their quickness in responding that got them the job because the other company was equally good in their reviews. I was also contemplating on acrylic panels as opposed to ceramic tiles, considering maintenance and longevity as my priorities, and with the pricing that were close, I ended up getting acrylic panels from Bath Planet. They also worked on my shower with shower base, a new floor base, plumbing, the walls and the semi-frameless glass doors.

The sales rep knew his products and he was fast because they were competing against another brand. And Bath Planet came first. The process was fairly quick. I did it online then I got a call within an hour. And then, someone came the next day. They got AAPCO as their sub-contractor and they did an amazing job. Everything was really good, the cleanliness of the work as well as the communication while doing it. And the installation, when they say two days, it is two days. However, Bath Planet’s customer service in the Richmond location was bad. I sent them a question via email but I still haven’t heard back from them. It wasn’t a real big issue for me but if it ends up being an issue, then they’ll have to come back and stick by their lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee. But overall, I am very pleased with the contractor, the timeliness of the job, and the product. I will recommend Bath Planet.

Hi Winnie,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Richmond a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower. We will pass your feedback on to our dealer and ask them to reach out to you.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

Bath Planet seemed to have a good track record, considering all the reviews. We had an estimate done and it was quick getting them to come out. The price was reasonable so we decided to go with them. The sales rep was good as well. He went through their spiel and explained a lot of things. We had done all our homework before so we were pretty educated and he really told us anything that we didn't know. But once it was done and we had given them the check, we didn't hear anything back for three weeks.

I finally had to call and ask if we were still going to have this done or take an appointment and he explained that the waiting time was seven to eight weeks because they have to actually create the shower. He also said that they would give us a call in a couple of weeks when they're ready to schedule the installation. They were very nice about it and I knew it was going to be quite a while but I expected a follow-up call or an email since they did a lot of things through email when they were scheduling our estimate.

The two guys who did the installation really knew what they were doing and they worked really quickly. They actually saved us some money because the sales rep neglected to tell us that we needed a certain part on our own and at one point, the installer asked us where the things were. We asked him what he was talking about and he told us exactly what we needed. He also apologized that we had not been told. So we went out to Home Depot but we got the wrong thing. We saw that the installers had the part and we asked if we could just buy it from them, but the installer suggested we might as well go back to Home Depot because theirs cost a ton more. They were going to charge $80 for this little part that we could get for $15 or less.

We had our shower redone and the sink and the clip installed. After the work was completed, we never got any additional email or follow-up. They didn't give a survey or ask how our experience was. I get that they're busy and the company is small as far as they told us. There is probably a whole lot of work and there's just one lady in an office doing stuff, but getting a follow-up call would have been nice. But other than that, the experience was fast and complete.

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and will pass your feedback on to our local dealer so they can improve the communication to customers.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

A girl at a small business show I went to told me about Bath Planet and I went on to purchase a tub from them back in March. I told the sales rep what I wanted and she did good. The installation team was good too. However, when they ripped the old one out, I wanted them to insulate the surround. The salesperson said it would be insulated with no problem and I bought insulation for them to stick in there because it was a big area, but it didn't all get insulated. All in all, I was happy with my experience. I shopped around and knew what I wanted, so they helped me get it.

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Madison a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and we are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathtub.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

We got a new tub and surround from Bath Planet. We also bought fixtures that go with it. They had a rep come out with all the different samples and sat down with us. They had had different choices of the acrylics and things that are a patterned type. The installers were courteous but we had a mix-up. After we had placed the order, we changed our minds about putting glass doors on. The installers got here with the glass doors instead of the curtain rod so, they had to come back a second time and fix things. They were supposed to give us a credit and we had to call and remind them to get that credit. Other than that, we liked their product and we had a good experience.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you had a good experience. We apologize for the issue regarding the shower door and will pass your feedback onto our dealer so they can improve their communication.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

A friend had used Bath Planet and is very happy with her bathroom. I looked at her bathroom then decided that’s what I wanted and I've never been sorry. The Bath Planet sales rep wasn't my favorite person but the workers who came were very nice. The fact that they did everything in one day pleased me no end because I didn’t like a lot of confusion. They just got in, did their job, cleaned up and left. I love the shower and it's perfect for me. I'm very happy with Bath Planet and I would recommend them.

Hi Ava,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear they were able to get your new shower installed in one day. Thanks for recommending us to any family and friends.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I’m very upset with the people in Bath Planet. They did the bathroom, and the walls and ceiling were dulled up. There was glue on the floor, there's a gash in my handle and a black mark on where you stand in on the righthand side. They also left a big hunk of wood out on the side and it’s molding. I had a complaint for it and they put it, but there was still gash on the floor. Also, when they did the caulking, I could feel it all over the side of the walls. It is thin in spots and thick in others. It was really bad. The guy even came in and took pictures because I complained so much. I told him, "You need to give my money back," and he said, "Oh no, we can't do that. We can't give your money back but we'll fix the faucet." But he never returned my call or came back.

I even went to HomeAdvisor to get the information for them to come and the guy said, "We'll have it done in a day," but it was four days. They said they ran into problems but there were no molds and they always had an excuse and they said they're better at housekeeping. Plus, the guys who did the bathroom said, "We'll be gone and we'll be back. We'll be there at 8:00 in the morning," but they showed up at 10:30 and lied to me again the next days. They even smoked and my whole bathroom smelled of smoke.

So, we painted the bathroom ourselves and we put new flooring down and had another guy fix the spa. I'm in upstate New York right now for the summer and this was done in March. I have all the paperwork back in South Carolina and I have tons of pictures and I'm going to call Consumer Reports and Better Business Bureau and go right to their place. Finally, they called me two weeks ago and wanted to know how I liked my shower. I was told by the agent that I need to get a hold of the owner. I told him the owner was the one who came to the house and he never got back to me. So when I get back in October, I'm going to show up at the store. I've never been treated this way in New York, even in my whole life, and we've only been in South Carolina for five years. It's ridiculous that I paid $10,000 and I got treated this way.

Hi Sharleen,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your concerns. On behalf of our dealer, we apologize for the issues you're experiencing. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

Bath Planet opened up their new shop a block from where my sister lives and we drive by it every day. Then they had a booth at the fair. Their advertised pricing got me in the door and I started looking into their walk-in shower. I really liked it and it was something I could do and afford. So I got that from them including a corner seat. They also put in an extra soap dish and bar. Their sales rep showed me different ones and helped me with the color. Then their installers did a really good job putting those products in our bathroom. They found some rot in there, too and they took all that out. It only took them two days to finish and besides the dust, I was happy with the installation.

I referred Bath Planet to our neighbor and she just had hers done yesterday. She told me that she wanted white but the guy that came that did the quote told her that white won't really work in her bathroom. And she said that was the smartest thing ever because they got this brown and white product and it matched her bathroom perfectly. So, they're very helpful and it worked out well.

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Southern Oregon a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that both you and your neighbor are happy with your new bathrooms.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

About four years ago, we had Bath Planet remodel our bathroom. We found them at some annual event in Apache Junction and they had a good product, which was what I was looking for. The sales reps were very convincing and seemed to be knowledgeable. Then the installation has been very good. We had the tub taken out and got the low entry level shower so we didn't have to step up. Everything was on schedule and the work area was very acceptable when they were done. I’m a tight one so writing the checks out put a lump on my throat but then we got a good product. Everything seems to be working okay.

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you feel you received a great value on your new shower.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I looked at only three companies providing remodeling service. I did not like the way that one company finished off the vinyl and the surround. With the second company, on the other hand, I didn't like any of their paneling colors. They probably did quality work but with the color offerings of the vinyl, there wasn't anything that I was willing to do. When I went in and looked at a show model that Bath Planet had, they showed the color I was considering. The reps were great. I talked to both their sales person and the owner, and we ended up talking for a long time.

I had visits from all three companies within a week of each other and the Bath Planet rep made me a better deal. He said that if I can place the order on Monday or whatever day it was, he will get the product then. That took about a week. Then about two weeks later, they were able to do the installation which went smoothly. They ripped up the tub and then put in the shower. Three days after they had installed it, I have to call them about a water leak down into the basement and someone came up that afternoon or the next day. The issue was just a loose connection and I needed to tighten it up.

The people at Bath Planet had good customer service and they were knowledgeable. Plus, there wasn't a huge wait-time. I didn't have a definitive date because it would have to be done anyway. Even if I would have to wait six weeks, I wouldn't have cared. I never liked to give somebody the top rating because there's always room for improvement but I would definitely recommend Bath Planet to somebody else and I'd have them do the remodel in my home again if I have the second bathroom.

Hi Gene,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear we earned your top rating.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I bought two bathrooms, replacing our shower stall, and replacing a bathtub from Bath Planet and the price was right. The reps were great and we agreed with what products we wanted. Also, the installation guys did everything perfectly according to schedule. Bath Planet got the job done in the time they said they would get it done and we're happy with our experience.

Hi Roy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with both of your new bathrooms.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

I did my Bath Planet purchase about six months ago and I had a wonderful experience with them. They installed a walk-in shower and they did a great job. Everybody was nice and everything was done great. Somebody called up and I recommended them.

Hi Beverlly,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are enjoying your new walk-in shower.

Bath Planet Company Information