toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Diane,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 8, 2017

Bath Planet had done something for us before and we knew it was a good company. The sales rep knew what the details were and helped us figure that out. We did a sink, redid our shower and got a medicine cabinet. We had a shower that was built in the 70s, so they rebuilt and customized. They took out the tile and put in a non-standard size. They also matched paint for me to do some touch up because they took an old medicine cabinet away from the wall. Everything fit and we were very pleased. There was one thing that got left off, but they did that when we called them about it. They were professional and timely and it was quality work.

Hi Roy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Pensacola a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are 100% satisfied with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 7, 2017

About a month and a half ago, I had Bath Planet redo my bathroom. There was a good friend of mine who works for the company and that's the reason I chose them. The sales rep was good and I'm satisfied with every bit of it. Bath Planet did everything exactly as I wanted. From the day I met with the salesman till the day they completed, everything was 100%.

Hi Duncan,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Pensacola a 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback and will use this information to train our Design Consultants better so they make sure customers understand exactly what they are getting. Below is an explanation on why we sell and install acrylic products.

Bath Planet doesn't sell or install ceramic tile and grout, because they are both porous materials which means they have little holes in them. That's where mold, mildew, dirt, soap scum and anything that comes off the human body in the bathtub or shower will get stuck. Also, the grout will never be the same color as it was the day it was installed because over the years it will turn a different color. Our acrylic walls are non-porous, where they don't have any holes, so that way nothing sticks to it and it's much easier to clean because you don't have to use a scrub brush and harsh chemicals. You can just use warm soapy water, or a product called HDX that you can buy at Home Depot. Just spray it on, wipe it down with a sponge or wash cloth and you're done. Hopefully you've noticed that it's much easier to clean. We hope this answers your questions and that you see value in our products. We appreciate your business.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 6, 2017

Bath Planet has done a fine job with my walk-in shower. The sales rep came and showed me a booklet of the colors available. He gave me a price and I accepted it. On the other hand, I'd have probably gone a little different way. I thought that the walls would be piece by piece ceramic tile but it was only a piece of board with plastic on it and was just formulated board. By the time they got into it, I wasn't about to change. Also, the cost was very high with that kind of material. I paid over $6,000 and it should have been like $3,000 or $4,000. If it was done with tile and everything, I can understand it. They would spend a lot of time prepping the wall and putting tile on it. But they simply slapped it up with glue and put some supports in the back. For $6,000, I should have gotten a little better. They got me good. But I'm not very dissatisfied. They only need to explain it a little bit better that they're putting boards up not regular tiles.

We contracted the work outside and the contractors decided that they were going to use Bath Planet material. We had the old tub taken out. The bathroom's relatively small and big enough for pool shower, glass and a bigger vanity that was put in. We also had a toilet put in but I bought the toilet. I had them do the floor too and it was close to $13,000. The sales people talk about how they're going to do it but they don't come out and do it. They have somebody else do it. They were pushy and one sales guy was really arrogant. They have a commercial and my wife said that the guy in that commercial was the sales guy and he was rude. On the other hand, the installation guys were great. They were two of the nicest guys. My wife said that they did a good job and stayed on the whole nine yards.

Before the two installation guys did the job, there were guys that wanted to put a shower door different from what we wanted. We wanted a free standing glass and we don't want it any other way. First, they said they couldn't do it but they came back and said they could do it but they have to charge us another $500 for the glass. Another thing that bothers me was that I was under the understanding that we're going to get a gift card and my dad had a sliding done on his house and I thought that we're going to get one too. Generally, when we have any work done, we get a gift card. But they said we don't get one. Home Style did it all and they got their card but we didn't. My wife says she'll never have them again.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Pittsburgh a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 3, 2017

I like the quality of the materials Bath Planet was using. We had a whole bathroom remodeled. They replaced the bathtub and tub walls. We also purchased new cabinets, a new sink, and they installed everything. The sales representative was really charming and he knew what he was talking about. And the installation team was very courteous. They cleaned up and I had nothing but praise for them. It was a good experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Pensacola a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new walk-in tub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 2, 2017

I've been in business for 27 years myself and the way it was presented to me, the way not only the contractor, but the sales people and the inspectors were my kind of people made me choose Bath Planet. Also, if people want a reasonable price for a great product, then that would be the way to go. The original person that I talked to at Walmart explained well. When the actual sales person came out, he had all the different products and different little items that will go along with it. They installed a walk-in seamless. Even though it was wide, it was still a beautiful piece of material. We also had a shelf and a couple of things that wasn't on the list and that we didn't want.

The person that installed the shower spent about five hours for two days in a row and everything he did was to precaution. Afterwards, there was one little thing that the inspector looked at, and he took about 15 minutes no matter how busy he was. It was a great experience with Bath Planet that I would like to do myself and if they continue to do that, they will be in business for a long time.

Hi Barbara,

Thank you giving Bath Planet of Philadelphia a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and your kind comments about our dealer's installation crew. We are glad to hear that you are tickled pink!

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 1, 2017

The services Blue Planet offered if I bought the tub and the surround and the service to get the rest of the room ready for me to finish off were wonderful. The man who came out to see us for our appointment was also wonderful. He was very charming and not in a smarmy way. He was very genuine. I liked him. We had the bath tub and the surround installed. Then, I had the floor installed and they had everything out. They also installed the sink and toilet because we were getting the tub and everything else. They had a contractor who could do those other things for us.

The installation team was wonderful and the installation was fine. They made sure that they came and consulted with either my husband or me regarding things that had to be approved or disapproved. They didn't just guessed things. They made sure that they understood what we were expecting. It was a father and son team and they were wonderful. They kept trying to put the house back together at the end of the day. We have a table at the bottom of the staircase that was in the way and they had moved it down along the wall under the window. They said, "We're going to have to move it tomorrow." They kept trying to make sure everything was together the way they found it all the time. I am extremely satisfied with my experience and I'm very pleased with the result. I use that tub every day and I'm tickled pink.

Hi Martha,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: May 27, 2017

We’ve worked with Hometown on several different things and their recommendation was high for Bath Planet so we went with it. We had the shower re-done a year ago which included the inside of the shower, the floor and the fixtures for the shower head. Bath Planet came in, measured it, made it off-site and then brought it in. The installation team came at 7:30 as agreed and they were done by 3:30 in the afternoon. They found that there was an issue with our floor after they took the other unit out. So, they fixed that as well before they put the new product in. And we’re very satisfied with the way it came out. They were very courteous and they cleaned up after themselves and it was a great experience. They stood by exactly what they said and went above and beyond.

Hi Gullermo,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Pensacola a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: May 26, 2017

We had a bath converted into a shower about 2 months ago and used Bath Planet for it. They came out, took some measurements, had a triple check on the measurements to verify before they actually put the order in for the product itself and then notified me when they had it at hand so we can schedule an install. The sales rep was very polite, professional, and opened the floor for starter’s questions or concerns of any other sort. He did a follow up as well and was very understanding and well attended as far as what our needs were and what we were looking to get out of it. The installation team was also very professional and polite. And they brought the question up to our attention immediately when they came across certain items. I would highly recommend Bath Planet over anybody else locally and if I ever had any other upcoming projects that will involve them to be out then I would certainly look at them first to get the ball rolling.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Minnesota a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and we will ask our dealer to contact you to determine if it's the toilet or shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: May 25, 2017

I like the products that Bath Planet has and the way it was presented. The girls that were there selling the product were very helpful, friendly and they worked with us fully. I like them so I decided to go with that. We redid our old shower stall and made it larger. The installer was extremely talented and he did a phenomenal job. I'm very happy. They were very professional and followed through with everything they said that was the way I expected. They were also upfront and honest with and about everything. The only problem I have right now is I have a leak and I don’t know if it comes from the toilet that I had done or if it’s from the shower. I have to cut the hole in the ceiling and the closet down on the main floor to find out what’s the problem. I’m not sure what’s going on but it was a pleasant experience with Bath Planet.

Hi Larry,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your business and will ask our dealer to give you a follow up call to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your new bathtub and installation.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: May 24, 2017

We went through Hometown Contractor but they sent out Bath Planet. I had a bath tub and the walls installed. The installation took a couple of days and it went fine. They worked about five hours during the first day and they came back and finished it the second day. The installation team was good and they knew what they were doing. They were also friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. They put down a blanket all the way from the front door to the bathroom and have done good on that. They've done everything I wanted done. They had put up safety rails too. However, it has been four months and nobody has called to see if we like it. Not a word. It did upset me but if they want any more business, they should be doing a follow up call.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids and Home Town Restyling a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: May 23, 2017

Home Town Restyling recommended Bath Planet. The sales person at Home Town Restyling was great. He only showed us things that we could afford and worked with us with financing and was good about showing us a variety of products. I purchased a whole new bathroom which included a shower, a vanity, over-the-toilet cabinets and mirror. The installation team was very professional. They took care of everything and cleaned up. It was done quickly. They even liked my dogs. My experience has been terrific.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Philadelphia a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you and your wife are enjoying you new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: May 21, 2017

My wife looked through the catalogs, found the items she wanted, and we bought a shower liner with the faucets and the shower heads. I felt Bath Planet was a little on the expensive side but my wife was happy with it so that’s what counts. The sales reps and the installer were very pleasant. I spoke with the installer and showed him where certain things were as far as plumbing is concerned and he did a nice job.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that your new bathtub and shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: May 20, 2017

We had seen Bath Planet at the home show a few years back here locally. We were really impressed with the product when we saw it down at the home show and we were familiar with their local company here. We didn't have any hands on experience with them prior to that but we do know that they have a good reputation. We had a bath and a large shower stall from them. The sales rep was out and looked it over and gave us our estimate. He was a pleasant enough individual. I'm not always pleased with onsite salespeople but I know he was fine.

The installation team were very communicative. They kept us informed on what was going on especially with the little delay during one of the days when the plumber that they had coming out to do just a minor plumbing work was tied up in another job. So that kind of stretched in the early evening but together they were all taken care of. We were perfectly pleased that they did a good job of cleaning up and we were quite happy with the product. It was everything that they indicated it would be so we were pleased with the outcome.

Hi Jamie,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: May 16, 2017

My husband and I are wanting to sell the house in the next couple of years, so we are preparing for that. Bath Planet is a local business around here, and we like working with local businesses. Their sales reps came to our house, they showed us the options, we said okay, and everything went fine. They definitely drove home on the value of the warranty and such. Our shower had been pretty much falling out of the wall so we had them do the bathtub shower. We kept things very simple and since we were just updating some things to try to prepare the house to sell, there wasn’t a whole lot of customization. We had them put a corner shelf in and had the color of the hardware match the existing one in the bathroom. The installation people were very pleasant. They were in and out in two days, answered all of our questions, and cleaned up very well afterwards. Overall, they did a great job.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Philadelphia a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: May 15, 2017

Bath Planet came out and we liked what they were selling. The sales representative gave a good presentation as well. Bath Planet gave us a good price and we felt comfortable with them. We then decided to go with them and got a shower enclosure and a vanity tub. The installation team who installed the products did a very nice job and they were done in the day they promised.

Hi Constance,

Thank you for contacting Bath Planet Corporate and letting us know about the shower head. Our Dealers strive for 100% customer satisfaction, so if the shower head they replaced it with isn't working properly, please contact our Corporate Office at 877-922-8475 and ask for Angela Swart in Customer Care.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: May 8, 2017

I got a $1,000 Groupon and used it with Bath Planet. The workers were very nice but they had to come back because they put in a terrible shower head and had to replace it. It was the most expensive bathroom ever. I had somebody else come in afterwards, and he would have done it for a lot less money.

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baltimore a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: May 5, 2017

I was at the Timonium Home and Garden show and somebody was selling a similar product but Bath Planet had the guarantee and that’s what I really wanted. We got a new tub, the surround and the floor. They also did some installation for me. I bought the vanity tops somewhere, but they installed it and also got someone for the floor. The salesman was like any other salesman but I was really happy. Joe, the dude that was in-charge of our job was super. The other kid that was working with him was really good too. They were very accommodating and that’s what I liked. Whatever I'd ask them, they would do for me. It was a big job and they were here for three days.

The floors were subcontracted to another guy which was okay. They told me they didn’t have enough grout, so we had to buy more. We bought what was recommended to use with these LVT floors but they used only half of the two packs. I don’t think they wanted to use them. So when my husband went out, he got some other grout. That’s the only thing I wish that didn’t happen. Other than that, my floor looks good. I would recommend Bath Planet.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your business and want each customer of ours to be 100% satisfied with the product and service. We have contacted our Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids dealer and let them know that we carry a slip resistant application they can come out and apply that will make it safer for you.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: May 4, 2017

We used a place out of Cedar Rapids called Home Town Restyling to have a new shower put in close to a year ago and they got Bath Planet to do the actual bathroom. We had our tub taken out and we put in a very large walk-in shower. We picked from what they had and added what we wanted. The only thing that I dislike about it is the flooring which is wet acrylic. It is very slippery and I'm afraid to fall. I contacted them and they said to clean it with vinegar but that doesn't seem to last long and it gets slippery again.

Hi Larry,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baltimore a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're going to have your 3 bathrooms remodeled by Bath Planet. We will take your feedback regarding the small print on the contracts into consideration.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 25, 2017

My decision to remodel my bathrooms took several years and I shopped this to death. I did quite a bit of searching in my area and had two or three other people come out for showers and other people come out for tile. The Bath Planet franchise in Maryland is terrific. I met the owner once and he's a great guy. Their sales staff were good too. One sales rep that I dealt with was Larry and he was very friendly, outgoing and personable. He was also flexible on coming at times that were available to me. He spoke well and wanted to make sure that I ended up with a product that I would be happy with. These people are the nicest and they did anything to make me happy.

I'm getting three bathrooms done by Bath Planet. The first was my master bath that I converted from a tub to a shower. It has the S-class shower door and a little seat in it. They also did the drywall. Then I went with a Venetian granite colored walls to the ceiling and polished bronze as the metal in the shower for the door, the fixtures and the drain. They also gave me a dual shower head where one squirts water and the other is a handheld that I can lift out of it. I also got a really wide shower.

The installer's name is Joe and he had an assistant named Jake. Joe is very experienced. He's very fast, terrific and seemed very skilled at what he did. Ten years ago, I would have done this myself but I don't have the time or the energy anymore. The work that they can do and the short time it takes them to get done was just amazing for me because what they did would have taken me a couple of weeks. They did it in three days. So they were very good. They also made sure everything was cleaned up afterward and hung plastic so that the drywall dust wouldn't get out into the bedroom. It's very accommodating. So when I talked to John **, I made it clear that if I got any more things done, I want Joe to be the one doing it because I feel very comfortable that he will do the job and he will do it very well.

The only thing that I would have done differently is that the drain is in the middle. If I had to do it over, I would have gotten the drain down at the end but that would have meant that I had to get a shower that was two inches narrower.

Also, I was going over the second contract and it's a little hard for me to read the print because it's so small. I have visual impairment. I had to scan the contract, enlarge it, and have a special software that will read it to me. So the only thing that I would change is to have a larger print option. 99.99% of people are not gonna have this problem but Bath Planet may want to make use of a software that’s more accessible for the visually impaired.

Other than these, Bath Planet is a perfect company. I wish I live closer to them but it doesn't seem to matter to them that they have to drive 40 minutes to get to my house. And they don’t only do bath stuff, they also do electrical and they have their plumbing contractor. They’re actually doing a significant amount of electrical work for me. It's a developing company and I’m very impressed.

Hi Evelyn,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 22, 2017

I've never seen or heard of Bath Planet. There was a gentleman who came to my house and asked me some questions. He told me how much I had to put down and how much I had to pay a month and he explained it all to me. When he got finished, I was satisfied. So, he got in touch with Bath Planet and they called me and asked me what day would be a good day for them to come. The sales representative was friendly and nice. I said, "You just come here, come on. I ain't gonna be here on Friday, but otherwise, I'll be here." And he said, "Oh, okay." So, Monday they came and they started to work. Two men came here and told me who they were. I invited them in and they said, "We understand you want a new tub. Well, we better get to work. It's a damn good day." I said, "Go ahead." So, they took the old tub out and put the new one in and I'm enjoying it.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for contacting Bath Planet Corporate. All of the products that Bath Planet manufactures are either acrylic or hardware specifically for the wet area (bathtub and shower) of the bathroom. It sounds like the majority of your complaint is in regards to the work of the subcontractor plumber who was used. We apologize for the issues and have spoken to the dealer who installed your system regarding their partnership with the plumbing company and have advised them to evaluate the plumber's work so that our Bath Planet customers are happy.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 21, 2017

We did a general contractor search for bath remodels and Bath Planet was one of the few specialized contractors for full bathroom remodels that we had available to us in this area. We purchased a shower surround but they remodeled the entire bathroom. They did very well as far as the meeting our original design and what we were looking for in a design but we had difficulties getting the process all finished up.

Bath Planet has a subcontract to a plumbing organization to do all of their plumbing. It was not what I would call a reputable plumbing firm. They started out with lies about the way they were going to accomplish the process or the reasons why they couldn't accomplish the process. And most everything was done because they were in a hurry. They wanted to do the cheapest, fastest and easiest way that they possibly could. When I started raising objections, they would come up with reasons why they couldn't do it. And as I went further along with the project, I discovered that much of their reasoning was based solely on the fact that they want to do it their own way and they didn't care what I had to say about it.

The gentleman that worked directly with Bath Planet was a very conscientious, very hard-working individual and we were quite impressed. That's why it was almost kind of a yin yang type of thing because here we have the Bath Planet people doing a lot of work and being very conscious about it. And then we have this plumber that the entire project is depended upon yet he was rude and condescending. The first thing that I came up with was to ask if are they not supposed to come in with a building permit and he said no. But once I got the city involved, I came to find out that they should have had a building permit. They also lied when they called the building inspector and said that they're only going to be installing approximately 4 to 6 feet worth of PVC plumbing.

I spoke to the head of the plumbing company and tried to deal with them. It took us nearly a year to have them come back and try starting again. Our major problem was that this was a lower level bathroom and as part of that, it had a floor drain in it for the entire lower level. The lower level was all slope in a way towards the bathroom where there was a floor drain but then if there was any miscellaneous water that got through the basement walls, it would run in there. They changed the grade of the concrete so badly that we had one instance where water came into the basement and start filling it up because the water wasn't going to the floor drain anymore. The floor drain was higher than the surrounding area.

I had the head of Bath Planet in Cedar Rapids come to my home and I showed him exactly what was wrong. He ordered his company to come back out. But we still had to deal with this plumber who said they're not going to do it anymore because of this particular type of piping on the floor with that floor drain that they can't do anything about. It would have been great if they had said something before they tore out my bathroom.

We understood this was a very unusual situation. We live in a 1930's house so, things are not PVC piping and dry wall. We're dealing with concrete and old steel. A lot of things were done in what we subsequently found out are not really good methods to building a house. Over the years, we've improved our building methods and I'm always upfront. If this gonna work, let's do it. If not, let's figure a way around it. If we need to hire somebody else to come in to do some different work, we'll hire somebody else to make it easier. I took pictures throughout the project during the complaint process, trying to tell them and show them what was going on. But I met with very little success as far as making me happy in the end. I would very much not recommend utilizing the Bath Planet organization out of Cedar Rapids, Iowa at all.

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. When it comes to cleaning the acrylic walls and shower pan you can purchase a product called "Zep" at Home Depot, or Home Depot's HDX. Both are approved cleaners for acrylic.

Our Shower Door manufacturer recommends using a damp microfiber cloth and a mild detergent (such as Dawn or 7th Generation) to break down soaps, oils, and conditioners, a quick clean will prevent a build-up forming on top of the glass protection. General glass cleaners are also suitable, however most of these are finishing agents rather than cleaners, and are an added expense that is not required.

The stopper to the tub does have to be cleaned. If you have a high concentration of minerals in the water in Baltimore, you can use Formula 409 to clean it.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 18, 2017

I wanted a maintenance-free kind of bathroom. So, I chose Bath Planet because of the stuff that they say, how easy things was able to be cleaned. But, I found out that it was really not the way the salesperson said it was. He said, "All you need is some vinegar and water to clean it." But, that didn't clean. My shower glass doors were the hardest things to keep clean in the world because water splashes are always on it and he said that I wouldn't have water splashes on them. That part was not true. There are always water splashes on the shower door. He even gave me another one and there were still water splashes on it. I like the bathroom but I don't like thinking I wouldn't have to clean it as much as I do, but I do.

However, the installation team was awesome. I like them. They were very good and very helpful. I will recommend them to anybody because they were nice people. The remodeling was cool. I like it. But, they have promised me a free boat cruise that never came true. I also got one complaint about my tub. The piece in the middle of the tub to stop the tub up, it keeps a white film on it. Other than that, everything is well.

Hi Lori,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business!

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 15, 2017

We used Bath Planet through Home Town Restyling last year and it was a good experience. The installation team was very professional and did awesome work. I was very impressed and the quality of the work done was very good.

Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 13, 2017

I had a very pleasant experience with Bath Planet. The contractor I had told me about them. I purchased a shower last summer and I also had a crown molding put up of it and configure glass shower doors for me because it was an odd size. Their sales representative was informative, great and down to earth and had a sense of humor. That's one requirement I have with anybody I deal with. They have to have a sense of humor. The installation team was wonderful and very down to earth as well. Maybe it's an Iowa thing. But they were easy to get along with and they were concerned about cleanliness and so I said, "Don't worry about it, I'll get it." They said, "No, no, no. It's our job."

Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new walk-in tub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 12, 2017

I got a walk-in tub from Bath Planet and they did a great job with the remodel that they did. I'd recommend them.

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 6, 2017

About a year and a half ago, we had a problem with our shower floor leaking. So I called Bath Planet and one other company, but then we decided on Bath Planet because we got a better offer as far as the product, what they were planning to do and the price difference were concerned. They had to remove everything and all the tiles around the shower and then put a new lining, faucet, flooring and door. The installer did a fantastic job. He was very polite and he cleaned up after himself. We were pleased with the whole installation and they did a fabulous job. I’d recommend them to anyone.

Hi Bessie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We have contacted your local Bath Planet dealer and they will reach out to you to address your concerns.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 31, 2017

I got a walk-in tub from Bath Planet a year ago, and the only problem I'm having with it is the water doesn't go out the drain and it's not the way I'd like it to be. Each time I take a bath in the tub, I have to kick the water out, and I paid much for that tub. Bath Planet knew that the floor wasn't level and assured me that they would level the floor before they installed the tub, but they didn't. They came out once to adjust the tub and the water is still not draining. Other than that, the reps were helpful and courteous and I was real pleased with the tub.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a review. We were very sorry to hear about the flooding in Louisiana and like you mentioned the local Bath Planet owner's house flooded as well so we know how urgent it was to get the residents of Louisiana back in their homes. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 30, 2017

We were flooded back in August which is why we had to replace our bathrooms around. We had to strip it all out and we had to gut our house and do a lot of things all over again. It was an emergency because we had to have a shower. We were dealing with some sick stuff, we had to live at our house and we had to be able to shower. It was a bad state and t was terrible. It's something I hope I never have to do again. We did the worst plan in the world to find something. I got on the internet and I found a shop that was close to my house. I looked up Bath Planet and that's where I found EZ Baths of Louisiana and I called them. We had no choice. I had to have a bathtub. We did the tub surround and we kept our own fixtures that survived the flood. Ours was an emergency thing and strictly because I needed a tub surround.

We talked to the owner and he came out right away, which at that particular point in our life was very important. His house flooded also so he had a little empathy. We were under a lot of stress and duress but I didn't feel like I got screwed. The installers were great. We did one bathroom immediately and then I wound up having to do another bathroom which we thought was gonna survive but it didn't. The guys that came out were fantastic and they didn't rush through it. It was a lot of money. I did not have a chance to shop around any place else so I don't know if the price was more or less than what I would have paid at a different place. But I felt really comfortable with the experience and I felt like I got a good job. I was pleased.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 23, 2017

A friend of ours, who we had known from church before, had started the Bath Planet business here. Their sales rep came to the house and walked us through really easy. She gave us the options and asked us questions about what we were looking to do. We had a walk-in shower put in in place of a tub and we also had the floor changed. The installation team that came was good and finished in the time they told us they would. They were very nice, friendly, polite, and cleaned up afterwards. It was pleasant experience and I’ve got done what we needed to get done.

Bath Planet Company Profile