toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Todd,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Charlotte a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had a great experience.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Not even six months ago, I had Bath Planet put in a tub and a shower pan, and rebuilt two bathrooms. We found more damage than we thought, and they bent over backwards to help me finance and get the things fixed. The installation team was great. Bath Planet took care of my needs and it was an overall great experience.

Hi Larry,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're happy with your new walk-in tub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

I saw the video of Bath Planet and they not only did construction but also handicap bathtubs. I needed one because of my wife’s condition. I called them and had them do the installation. It was a big project. I bought it in December and it took a couple of weeks to get everything organized and ordering the tub. They had to take out a big, plate glass window and a four-legged claw tub and then put this through the window and close it back up again. Once they got all the materials, it only took less than a week to do the whole project and I'm very happy with that.

It’s a Jacuzzi-type handicap tub and in the installation process, they had to do a full skirting all the way around the backside and the sides and molding down the front on one side. There was no shimming and it got approved by all the licensing stuff and contractors that they have to have the approval for. Normally, you would fit and install it against the shower but this was free standing and it was being put in place of one of those four-legged claw, antique tubs that weigh 400 pounds which was a beast to get out through the window. Fortunately, we had a big, plate glass window. There was more work to this and they did a beautiful job. They put a backsplash on it in case of overspray.

I got the 50-gallon type and now, I need a faucet but it’s got the hair washing piece to it too. So, it’s a full-on deal. The Jacuzzi also lights up. This is a top-of-the-line package of a handicap tub because you walk into it, then close the door and then it seals when you close the handle on it. It was the owner of the company I dealt with and we had a great relationship. He got everything taken care of. I was very pleased with the whole process.

Hi Kim,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

My bathroom was really bad and I needed it redone. Bath Planet came out, checked it and said they could do it. Then they made suggestions but it was just adding stuff and making the price higher. I’m so easy to talk into things and my dad and I said okay, not knowing anything about anything. They pushed me too hard to make quick decisions and I didn't like that. I should’ve taken the time and talked to other people about it to see about the price. We didn’t realize that my neighbor does remodeling and he could’ve been done it for half the price. Bath Planet overpriced everything and I felt like I was taken advantage of. They redid my bath, shower and floor, and took the vanity in. That was about a year ago and I’ve been trying to get a hold of them for eight months to get out here, look at it and redo my floor. I’ve called and left messages and they’re not calling back. I’m too sick of them.

It took them about a week to do the work and it seemed like they did a good job but then my friends who painted the walls pointed out things that weren’t done right that we were dumb clueless about. One of the installers kind of knew what he was doing and the other one didn’t. The flooring is really cheap stuff and the floor even has an air pocket so it’s not flat. It also looks like they ran out of materials. They didn’t measure right so on one part of the wall you can tell that they put another piece of the tile. They tried to redo it and make it match but it didn’t. I’ve also got a cut where they set something in the baseboards that didn’t fit and they just left that there. The guy even recommended one of the curved curtain rods they gave me but it weighs down. My shower curtain and my outside curtain hit the floor and they said they can't fix it.

I also had a regular tub put in mostly because everything was the same as when they bought the house in the 70’s and we have well water that's turning the old tub blue and it was also cracked. What I didn’t realize was that it’s gonna cost that much. I’m not happy at all specially for $11,000. I’d expected more. Plus, what's funny is they've asked customers to call people and find out how their work is. I’ve had two people call me and I told them I wouldn’t have it done. I told them it’s overpriced and they didn’t do a good job and they won’t have them come back to fix it either.

Hi Sheri,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Central Illinois a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

I like Bath Planet and it's the best choice. We had a pantry that I needed to convert into my shower and I called Bath Planet to see if they could do that. I called the office, someone came to our home, and talked to us about it and we purchased the shower that day. They did a great job remodeling the pantry into a handicap accessible shower and it's wonderful.

The installer came for three days and then plumbers came in for a short time. They were above reproach. Everybody was very respectful of our home. I'm disabled so they had to make accommodations for me getting to the restroom. I am short and they had me fit in the shower and measure so that the seating and footing were comfortable. It's been a year and a half and one of the little brackets wasn't staying attached right. I called and Bath Planet was out that week and repaired it. The service and response were great. I would be miserable without the shower. We travel some and one of the things I look forward to about coming home is getting back to my shower. I have recommended Bath Planet to my friends who are also disabled.

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Central Arizona a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are sorry to hear about the passing of your father. Please accept our condolences. We will make sure to let our dealer's installation crew know about your positive experience.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Bath Planet had what I wanted so I got them to do the shower for me about two years ago. The sales guy was also really nice. He came to my house, showed me a bunch of stuff and told me about the financing. Then they measured the shower and I got to change my colors and accessories. The installer was great and I still have his phone number on my cellphone. He came out a day early because he was able to finish up his previous job. He started the process, did some analysis and figured out what he needed to do. He went above and beyond and even helped me move some stuff that I couldn’t move by myself. My dad had passed away and I had some heavy stuff. It didn't take a lot of time but it meant a lot to me that they were there and helped me with a couple of things.

Also, one of the gentlemen who came out helped me get the best tiling crew for my dad's house. I was in a bad position with this tile situation and it was beyond the scope of his ability to do the work. But he said that he has a friend that does tile, whipped out his phone and called his friend. Everybody with Bath Planet has been so nice and excellent. I wish I had used them to redo my shower and tub here where I live. Their work is way better than what we had because there's no grout and we don’t have to deal with the molds and the mildew.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Hi Connie,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about the issues you are having with our dealer. We have contacted your dealer and have asked them to reach out to you to address these issues. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

We started this process March 21, 2017. The salesman was here and we got the ball rolling. Then April 4 another representative from the company came to takes measures, color choices, etc. After that we did hear from anyone for weeks. Finally called the Omaha office and talked with Shelley. After talking with her we did get a response from the project manager that they were waiting on materials. Still waiting. Only time we hear any news about the project is if I initiation the call. Sure feeling like we are getting the run around. Made another call at the end of May. Was told that they were still waiting on items for our project.

Called again in June, got another call... Waiting on items. Where the hell are the items coming from, a slow boat from China? Got another call in July saying that everything was in and we could expect installation in 2nd or 3rd week of August. Have heard nothing from them. I called today (August 7) and did get a very quick response from a new project manager. He said everything was in and that they hoped to start the project the week of the 21st. He said he would call us back on August 9th and let us know the schedule. At first we were so excited to be getting our bathroom redone but now, not so much. If the project is done soon we are pulling the plug. This has been so damn frustrating. We want to enjoy this new bathroom before we are too old to give a crap. I'd give the order # but there isn't one on our paperwork.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Charlotte a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you thought our installer's workmanship was excellent.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

It was a very good experience dealing with Bath Planet. They did a great job and they did exactly what they said they were gonna do. About four months ago, we had our tub replaced with an oversized shower and had flooring put in. Bath Planet did absolutely everything. They replaced the plumbing that was necessary. They cover you for when they take down the old units. If they find any damage, they take care of the damage even though they don't know what it's gonna be ahead of time. They were able to work with us to get fitted in the place we wanted. They've got some tile through areas where there wasn't any before. They made some changes through the structure before they could tile over it. It was a very thorough process.

Their sales rep was very thorough. When we had any concerns, they answered it promptly. The lead handler of the installation team was absolutely excellent. He went ahead and did everything. He explained what he was doing if you asked him and they just work very hard. They had their work done in a couple of days in spite of some problems about the plumber who did not show up on time. They still got the job done on time. The second day, they were here until 11 o'clock in the evening and the workmanship is excellent. They were a bit high on the price but they did a very good job.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and have contacted our dealer to let them know you have a service request. Please don't hesitate to contact your dealer as we strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

We purchased a walk-in shower from Bath Planet. We took the bathtub out and put in a pan. Then we used their laminate along the walls and the ceiling, and put in a different nozzle and a seat, and we're good to go. We noticed that we weren't using the bathtub very much and we've got two bathrooms, so we just decided to put a shower in our master bathroom. The installers were great and professional. They came in and did the work. One of the parts was messed up from the factory, so one guy went and got a replacement part. Then they came in and put it in. But we need to call them back because there seems to be a rattle in the pipes. We've been putting it off because we're in the middle of doing the whole bathroom. But I like the product and it was a pretty nice experience. I would recommend them.

Hi Calvin,

Thank you for taking the time to review Bath Planet. We appreciate your business and our dealers strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Based on your comments, it sounds like you are really happy with your new walk-in tub, so we were confused on why we only earned 3 stars? If there is an issue, please call our Corporate Office and ask for Angela in Customer Care. 800-963-8827

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I started getting older and could hardly get in and out of the bathtub, so I wanted to get a walk-in. We had the walk-in shower installed by Bath Planet, but I'd rather have the walk-in tub. The sales representative was all right and really nice. When the installation team came in, they tore the whole bathroom out and remodeled it. They also did all the re-plumbing. Overall, I was satisfied with my experience.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and the fact that you've already recommended us twice.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I saw Bath Planet at a home show and their product was what we were looking for. It was a simplified, more cost-effective approach than what we were thinking of doing. We got one of those full insert showers from them and they also redid our flooring about a year ago. It was all positive with the sales rep except that he left shortly after making the sale, so everybody we were talking to afterwards didn’t have that intimate knowledge of what we said was important to us at the sale. There was a lot of having to repeat certain things, such as what was to be included, but since these weren’t written down and that guy was no longer there, these had to be worked out.

Probably the biggest hiccup was when the installation team first installed the shower. A day after the installers left, we saw that the shower didn’t drain but crowned in the middle ever so slightly. You wouldn’t notice it until you put water in the shower and then realize that there was a quarter inch deep pool of water that was never going to drain in all the four corners. So, I contacted Bath Planet and the installers scheduled to come back, but because they had done a level installation, they determined that the problem was due to a manufacturer’s defect. So, they reordered the whole thing, ripped off the shower, and put in a brand new unit. We have hard water from a well out in the country, so that would end up staining the corners because the water didn’t drain, but the Bath Planet guys quickly came out and corrected the issue.

In addition, there are vertical corner pieces in the shower that have shelves on them to hold soap and shampoo, and they’re incredibly thin. If you had a pencil, you could poke through them easily, and I could probably push my fingernail through them. I make sure that we're gentle with these corner pieces. It seems that, in the mold, they're pushing too much material through and they need to put more material into it. Making these corner pieces a little thicker would have gone a long way with what doesn’t appear to be any real difference in expense. They just need to make these thicker or coat their backside with something hard like fiberglass. Nevertheless, we've been happy with the product and I've already recommended Bath Planet twice.

Hi Shauna,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Central Illinois a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and will always respect a customer's pets during our visit and installation. We were glad to hear your dogs liked our installers.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I had started with another remodeling company but the service wasn’t exactly what I needed or expected. That's simply because I drove by it. Then I did a random Google search because Springfield, Illinois doesn’t have a ton of bathroom specialist and Bath Planet came up. I read a few of the reviews, decided to give them a call, and I had a fantastic experience.

There was a lot of planning, scheduling and all sorts of goodies. I started the full bathroom remodel in our master bedroom a year ago and they completed it in February. It was fully customized and Mike Bulpitt, the owner of the Bath Planet here, was amazing. There was nothing that I wasn’t allowed to bring to the table or discuss. If I asked for something, even if it wasn’t something that they customarily did, he would always check whether it can be done, then I would get an immediate phone call saying they can accommodate it. I was very much in the driver seat and they were there to make sure that I got the greatest value for my money.

Jamie, the installer, was part of the family for months and he was fantastic. It helped that he called me boss all the time and let me do pretty much anything I wanted to do. He was very respectful of our home and took the same care with it that he would with his own property and with his own decisions. We also had a lot of very frank conversations. He didn’t tell me what to do but if there were things that he wouldn’t or would do if it was him, he would tell me. And even if I went a different direction, he was very supportive of anything that I would want to do. Our dogs also like him.

Mike laughed at me because I did an online review form where I put in there that everyone was very respectful and very polite to dogs. I told him that it might seem kind of stupid, but as a dog owner with no children, if the guys were going to be mean to animals, they’re not coming to my house. My dogs are Australian Shepherd mixes, so they're pretty protective of me but they were perfectly fine with everybody that came in.

BUYER BEWARE. Sold product very well. Took 4 months before install started, we had to tell contractors what we wanted. Then 3rd day of install Dan came to house to communicate with contractors what was suppose to go on. We were told it would be a 10 day install (no problem) but here we are on Day 15 (with no end in sight) and Dan calls @ 8:47 am to say he needs the contractor to change a hot water heater at Bath Planet (a rented building) but Contractor told us he replaced it last Thursday. You have been warned. Now the contractor is great and has done wonderful work. Should have just used him and not Bath Planet.

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear our installers were able to get the work done in as little as 6 hours.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 31, 2017

About a year and a half ago, Bath Planet was at the right place at the right time when they were at a home and garden show that was in Yuma. We were ready to have our bathroom redone, so we went ahead and got ahold of them. The sales reps were very informative and weren't pushy. We had the tub removed, a new walk-in shower put in, and the installation team was very good. I figured it'd take them all day but they were in and out within a total of about six hours. Bath Planet was very easy to work with and I would recommend them.

Hi William,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear your installation went very smoothly.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 30, 2017

I did a bathroom remodel and Bath Planet did the wall paneling the way we wanted. We picked the bath tub and the shelving that we wanted, too. The second rep that I interacted with was very informative and gave us what we wanted. The installers were professional and very courteous. It took them three days to remodel the tub area. It was quick. Bath Planet gave us a great warranty and they did the work that we wanted them to do on a budget that we were looking to spend with. My experience has been very smooth and simple.

Hi Faye,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Central Arizona a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your walk-in tub. We are reaching out to your dealer regarding the paint.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 29, 2017

We have a walk-in tub from Bath Planet for more than a year now and it is functioning fine. The salesman who came to the house was very nice, polite, informative and seemed to know his product very well. He looked at the bathtub we were having taken out and did some measurements. He then passed the measurements on because the installation guys were prepared when they came. The installation team was also very polite and did a very good job since they have filled in the spaces with pieces of fiberglass and that worked just fine with the tub. But they scraped paint off a few places within in the house. So next time, I would make sure I had it in writing that they had to fix any paint that they chipped off the doorways.

Hi Denise,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Charlotte a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you would recommend Bath Planet to anyone.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 28, 2017

We were at a business trade show in Concord and I liked the approach of the lady from Bath Planet. We had them remodel our bathroom and the installation team was wonderful and I couldn’t have asked for a better team. I love the bathroom. And overall, it was a great experience with Bath Planet. They were personable. I would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Linda,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 27, 2017

I was looking for someone to remodel a bathroom for me and I saw Bath Planet. They offered financing and so I went with them. It was a horrible experience. They started work in mid-January and finished early March of this year. Also, the sales representative promised something that the actual installers did not deliver. He fluffed it up and made it sound great.

They had two sets of installation teams. While I liked the first set, they quit halfway through so Bath Planet had to replace them. They put in a new floor and it's like there's air underneath it. I have asked them to replace it but I'm not getting anywhere with Bath Planet. I've been calling them - the project team lead and the executive management of the company, but I've been having a hard time getting a response from them. I've very dissatisfied with Bath Planet and I would never do it again with them.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Central Arizona a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear our dealer got you exactly what you needed.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 26, 2017

Bath Planet was the third remodeling company I interviewed and they seemed to have a lot better product and friendlier people working for them. Their sales reps were knowledgeable. They asked me a lot of questions and answered all of mine. I’m a disabled vet and I needed easy access but we have a tub with very tall sides and I could barely get in it. I purchased a walk-in shower and Bath Planet gave me exactly what I needed. The installation team did a really good job. We laughed, joked and had a good time. Overall they are a great company, with great workmanship and good price for the product. Keep up the good work.

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 25, 2017

I liked Bath Planet's price and salesman who was good, polite, and honest. We had the tub taken out and a shower put in. The installation team did a good job and we enjoy the shower.

Hi Madison,

Thank you for taking the time to review Bath Planet. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower. We appreciate the feedback and will notify our dealer on how they can continue to get better at providing excellent customer service and timely communication.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 23, 2017

My mom and I got our bathrooms done by Bath Planet. We had them come do a bid for us and we bought the whole shower kit. The sales representative gave us some very good options. For my bathroom, the only problem I had was regarding some communication from the contractor, but they got that resolved. The product itself is beautiful and I love it. With my mom’s bathroom, the shower bottom was cracked. They tried to give us a different color. But we told them that it’s not what we agreed upon. They were in the middle of doing everything and they somehow got it special ordered so we could get the right color back in place. That had to do with the contractor and not with the product. They were able to solve it and it looks great.

They got it done fast. They ripped everything out quickly within a day and did any repairs that needed to be done behind the shower. They cleaned up their mess and were respectful and easy to work with. There were a couple of bumps in the road but they got it completed and taken care of. We have other bathrooms that we're looking to get done in the future. Price-wise, the bathtub is expensive but we like it.

Hi Joann,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Central Illinois a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you would recommend our dealer.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 21, 2017

I was very pleased with Bath Planet. I had my walk-in bathtub done through them. They cut a hole on the side of my bathtub and made it a walk through. We had very good interactions with their reps and although the installation team left a mess they more than made it right by me so I appreciate that -- beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend them.

Hi Marlys,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 20, 2017

We had our bathtub taken out and replaced with a shower by Bath Planet. We purchased from them in March. Their sales representative did a good job. Our interactions were all professional and we were comfortable with having them do the work. The installers were great as well. We were very pleased with their work. It was a very good experience overall.

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. We've reached out to our dealer and asked them to contact you to address these concerns. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela Swart for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 15, 2017

The sales person from Bath Planet had a wonderful personality and he really believed in his company. He did what he could to work out a deal with us. It's been about a year since I made the purchase. I got the cover that goes over the tub, and then the surround backing and the top for the shower and a shower head. The salesman said that someone had purchased this but they changed their mind. So, I was getting a better deal since it was something that was left over and that they needed to sell. He's very knowledgeable, communicated well with us and the company. But, his writing was terrible cause the company could not even read what he had promised us.

Then they sent two young boys out for the installation. They never started work 'til after 4 o'clock in the afternoon and they had all kinds of excuses about it. So they stayed there 'til midnight in freezing cold weather and they did that for two or three nights. However, I'm trying to get them to come out for a repair because one side is buckled up and coming unattached and the other side has come unattached now. I called the installer and the 1-800 number, and they keep saying that they will get somebody out, but it has been going on for a good month now and they haven't got anybody out here to fix it.

Hi Arlene,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you are enjoying your new walk-in tub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 13, 2017

I purchased a walk-in bathtub last year from Bath Planet. They came out and looked at it. Everything was great with the installation team and everything looks fine, as well.

Hi Willie,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Pensacola a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're happy with your new bathroom we remodeled in one day.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 12, 2017

I had Bath Planet remodel my tub, and the sales representative had an excellent presentation of different models. He also taught me how I could stay in my budget and still have something real nice. The whole team was knowledgeable and friendly, and the installation crew was wonderful. My bathroom was remodeled in one day. It was very clean and they did a wonderful job. I love it. Additionally, right after they had left to re-install my bathtub and fixed it up, our son got into a roll-over accident and he used the handicapped railings that they put in, and I'm thankful for that. He couldn't have gotten in and out of the bath tub without them. Bath Planet has excellent customer service and great teamwork. They are very professional and I had an awesome experience with them.

Hi Gloria,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about the issues and concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela Swart for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 11, 2017

Bath Planet was in the neighborhood and their rep came by. We sat down and went over the things that I was going to have done and she gave me a price. She told me that they should start on it in August and my first payment would be this February of 2017 at $158. They were supposed to be taking it out of my checking account from Founders but that didn't happen so they took a check. They didn't come until November. They said it would take them about three days but they had jackleg installers.

The installers would bring their girlfriends while they're supposed to be working. One time, one of the crew's girlfriend was sitting in the truck then a guy ran in the yard and stole their car. All had been going on and I had just gotten my thyroid taken out. It has been a mess. They would never ever come to work until 2:00 in the day. It would be four guys and one guy couldn't do anything. He was just standing in the way. The one who did the reinstalling around the wall did most of the work but the plumber couldn't do anything. We found out that the plumber had no license. He didn't know what he was doing. When you turn the bath water, the shower water also comes out. Also, I took pictures of how the commode was crooked after they've removed it to put the tub in. The tub is tremendously high. I'm only five feet tall and I've already fallen several times trying to get out if it.

The rep told me he would come and put some kind of gadget on it and I told him I was not going to accept that and that they needed to do it properly. The tech came out here in January and looked at it on a Saturday and he told that the whole job needed to be re-done so I reported that to the rep. The rep came back after a couple of weeks and told me that he would put another bar so I could grab it when I'm getting out of the tub. I told him no because I'll be 68 and I cannot crawl out of there like that. Also, my brother had to buy a frame and install it. He had to put them around the tub because it looks tacky with the tub just sitting out.

Every time they come, they want to add something to make it look like it's something homemade. Right now they are working and they should have it completed by next week. I got the contract and all of the people's names who were supposed to have been doing the work and I told the rep. He said that he would release this crew and send another crew but that never happened. I wrote Good Housekeeping a letter letting them know what was going on. They sent me to Pioneer Credit which I have never seen before and they had signed my name up with that and had the payments starting in December which was wrong because it was supposed to start in February. The payment was about $30 and I told them I wasn't going to pay until the job was completed. That has been going back and forth. I'm very dissatisfied.

Hi Holly,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Seattle a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 10, 2017

We purchased tub surround walls last December from Bath Planet and it had to be a custom fit to the walls in the bathtub. The sales rep was helpful, good and definitely sold us on the product. Moreover, the installer was here on time and did his job. He wasn’t talkative and didn’t get distracted plus he got it done well and earlier than I had expected.

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Pensacola a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear our installers were able to complete your remodel in 1 day.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 9, 2017

They've done a number of jobs on my house over the years and we went out to their warehouse and we saw that they do these bathroom remodeling. So we hired them to do it. We got a big shower within the same area where the bathtub was. Their representatives are very informative. They tell you what they’re going to do and they do it and it gets done. The installation team did the job in one day. Of course, we couldn’t use the shower that day but in 24 hours we were using it. We like our bathroom and we’re very pleased with the product and the installation.

Hi Elena,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Seattle a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathroom and your pipes aren't clanging together anymore.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 8, 2017

A year ago, we went with the other guys but they’re too pushy, gave us exorbitant prices and that was too much. A year later, we saw Bath Planet’s great reviews and decided to go with them. We got the whole thing - walls, bath tub, shower and the bar on the side of the wall that helps you get up. Ours is an older house so it’s a smaller tub so, they special ordered a smaller tub for us. They did everything they could. The rep gave us a price that was almost half of what the other guys did a year before. It was amazing. And then when they came, they put new pipes in the walls. We lived here since 1986 and every time we use the bath tub, the pipes clang together. They were put too close and they make clanging noises which is awful. And Bath Planet reput copper piping in there. I think they told us but we didn’t think about it and we don’t have the clanging any more.

And the bath, no matter what we did, we couldn’t clean the old bath tub. The house has been here since 1963 so it was a pretty old bath tub. The salesman also told me what would look best and showed me the difference in the colors I could pick. I’m an interior designer but he knew about bath tubs so I went with him in what would look best. He was very professional and personable.

The installation team was also professional, kind and didn’t talk down to me. They treated me like I was a human being, not like I was a woman and they’re a man and they know what’s best. We just had a lot of those kind of people in our house, cause they go, “Are you married?” and I say, “Yes.” and they go, “Well, in my kitchen, I wouldn’t have pink in my kitchen.” The Bath Planet team talked to all of us, my daughter, my husband and me, and not just my husband or me. Some of the floor was broken because it just was so brittle. That wasn’t their fault but he was so apologetic about it. It was in bad, bad shape and we have to redo the floor. By the time they ended up doing it, we were friends. And we have told people about them. They’re trustworthy, honest, personable, very professional and knowledgeable. They knew exactly what to do, what not to do.

Hi Gregg,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Minnesota a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: July 3, 2017

We heard about Bath Planet last year at the state fair and we also visited their crew at a home show in St. Paul. They are genuine and the nicest people to work with. They explained everything really well and we felt very confident with them. The sales representative was very helpful in explaining what the whole process would be from the time I placed the order to how long it would take and what the product would be when it was delivered and installed. The installers called five days before they were ready to install. It was actually sooner than they had estimated. They made sure somebody would be here and to answer any questions we had about the process. We knew when they were going to come and they were here exactly on time.

We have the step in shower so we had them remove the tub. We customized our order by having grab handles on a corner shelf unit that was installed which holds the bath supplies. They came in and put down work cloths where they walked on our carpeting and tile all the way up the stairs into the bathroom. It took time to make sure the bathroom area was not going to dust and things wouldn't get into the rest of the home. They were very professional and friendly and we enjoy having them do the work. It changed the whole look of the upstairs bathroom area. It went from dark and looking small to being a light, wide open enclosure. We are so pleased with it and there’s no doubt we'd have them do it again in a second.

Bath Planet Company Profile