toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a review. We appreciate your business and will contact our dealer regarding the installation of your sheetrock.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 21, 2017

I got a walk-in shower and the remodel was completed four months ago. My interactions with their sales rep went fine. He showed everything and made sure it was good. Also, their installation team seemed pretty good. However, the only problem I had was when they put the sheetrock back on wrong. I wanted the flood outlets from the store down so I didn't have any sheetrock up, and when you put sheetrock onto a stud, you're only supposed to go halfway so you can start the sheetrock on the other half. I figured they would have known something like that but it was not big a deal. Other than that, I'm pleased with Bath Planet.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We apologize for the lack of timely communication and will alert our dealer to this so they can fix it internally. We hope that you were happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 18, 2017

I searched on the web and looked for places that did bathrooms and went with Bath Planet because of the cost and the initial timeline that the company provided. It was for replacing a tub with a shower and Bath Planet sized it and had to figure out what I wanted and how it would set. But I had frustrating interactions with their reps. They kept promising that they'd give me a call and that I didn't have to wait but I'd wait an extra couple of days from when they told me and then I have to call them up and hope they would respond. It took two to three calls on my part to get any kind of feedback from them. So it took a lot of time.

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 17, 2017

I wanted my bathtub replaced with a full-sized shower and that's what Bath Planet do. Every other company that I contacted didn't do that and they have to gut/rehab the entire bathroom which was gonna cost $20,000. The sales rep from Bath Planet set up the appointment and then she came out to the house with one of their technicians to do the measuring. Then we had a little meeting that lasted about half an hour. They also had a few different tiles to choose from and we picked one and had it installed. David, the guy that did the installation, came on time and he was very polite, professional, and efficient. He did a very good job. Overall, they did everything they said they were gonna do and it cost how much they said it was gonna cost.

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of New Orleans a review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you are enjoying your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 15, 2017

We purchased from Bath Planet two single showers, a tub, a Jacuzzi tub without the jets, the glass doors to go on the shower in one of the bathrooms and the plastic stuff that they put away on the shower. The bathtubs look like marble, but they're not. The sales representative at Bath Planet was nice and the installation team was very good and worked hard. I would recommend them only if they lower their prices.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Zach,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your product and installation issues. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela Swart for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 5, 2017

There is no design quality control oversight from the contract process to the job supervisor initiating the job. I had discussed the design with the manager that had come out originally and had discussed different colors of subway tile, but ultimately I wanted white. When the tub was delivered and installed, the tile was white, but the tub was a "biscuit" color. They refused to correct the mistake. Instead they told me that I could have it refinished by another contractor or they could rip it out and redo it, but I would be responsible for paying for it (additional cost, not covered in contract). They also brought a non-employ (sub-contractor) into my house because she was the 'girlfriend' of the married employee.

The manager also had originally told me the job would take a max of 5-6 days. The job was not even close to being completed after 2 weeks, mostly because the job supervisor couldn't coordinate his workers appropriately. There were actually two days where the workers didn't even show up because they were pulled to a different job. Oh, and if it's not specifically stated in the contract, it won't be done! So if the bathroom is supposed to be painted, you better specify that the trim is supposed to be done as well. I thought this was common sense, but I, apparently, was wrong. And don't even think about asking for an itemized list of what you are paying for! That blew their minds that I would ask for such a thing. I would NEVER recommend this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Hi Mary Lou,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and the referral of your friend.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 3, 2017

Bath Planet did the renovation to our bathroom. The sales rep showed us some pictures but we regret not seeing the showroom to have a better idea of what our options were. Their installation team was very friendly and competent. My husband said that he was positively impressed with the workmanship and how they quickly got the job done. They did a good job and we’re happy with the toilet. The toilet cabinet matches the vanity, all that’s beautiful. However, we weren't able to customize it as much as we had hoped. When we first placed the order, we realized that we didn’t wanna pay extra to have to have a tub enclosure with the soap dish already modeled into it. So, we were able to get it for less to have a soap dish that was glued onto it.

But the bathroom sink was moved over closer to the wall. So, there’s only counter space for one person and it’s a two-person bathroom. There isn’t enough room for two sinks and it also made it harder to use the space under the cabinet because the pipes took up more space. If we had an option, we would have liked to have a top with a rim on it like the older one that we had. But we didn’t even know if we had that option. In addition, the other option we were given was to get a soaker-type bathtub and not having seen one, it sounded like a good idea. But then once it was installed, we realized that it has less legroom because it’s designed for you to soak with your knees up, and so you lean back. But we like to soak with our knees straight. And because it was deeper, it was harder for me to get in and out of it because I was having knee problems.

I had asked about one of those step-in tubs, and they said that was not available. So, we managed without the step-in tub, but it’s not what we would have chosen if we had known what our options really were. Then, we realized too late that the vanity mirror that was on order, the medicine cabinet, was really too big for our space. But, there was enough flexibility that we were able to cancel that with a $25 dollar restocking penalty. It’s a small bathroom, but it had to be totally stripped and everything replaced. We liked them enough that we would recommend them to somebody else. We actually recommended them to a friend of ours who was asking about having her bathroom redone, and she’s already gotten an estimate from them.

Hi Kay,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and were sorry to hear about the items that fell off the shelf. Please contact our dealer at 319-378-1221 for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 2, 2017

It was a year ago back in November when we had our bathroom remodeled and Bath Planet was the product they used for the bathtub/shower combo, new toilet, vanity and floor. We called Home Town Restyling, they came out and did the estimate and we had them do it. We were able to choose what we wanted in there.There was one guy, Quentin, who was in charge of the project and then two other guys who came out and redid everything. They were fine, friendly and did a good job. They cleaned up after themselves and I didn't have any complaints about them. The only thing was they forgot to tell us to remove stuff off the other side of the wall which fell off the shelf and broke when they were carrying stuff out and hit the wall hard. They didn't apologize for it and there were some they couldn't fix. But we're happy with the bathroom and I like the way it looks. I would recommend them.

Hi Beverly,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathrooms.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 1, 2017

Bath Planet offered a price that seemed very reasonable, I couldn’t say no. Their reps seemed very honest and trustworthy, too, which makes a difference for me no matter what I’m paying. I've used them twice already and I’m very happy with them. My first purchase over a year ago was for the upper bathrooms, a complete remodel and the other one a partial. I met with the owner, Mike, and we went over color schemes. He was actually out at the house to look at things, then we picked out the selection, and then he got the contractors to do what they needed to do.

My second project with them, which we’re just finishing up with a couple of pieces, was a full kitchen remodel, along with the lower bath. When I first called Mike about it, he got me connected to, Marylee, his color consultant and then she came to the house. She came with some samples,we looked at different things and she also did some measurements. It was nice to work with her.

And at one point, both Mike and Marylee were out here putting different things that they had in mind in front of us. We were the decision makers but it was nice to have a number of inputs from people in this industry. I also feel special because I’ve worked directly with the owner of the company as far as the second project. A variety of people have come here, but everybody has been really nice and exceptional. Two guys came from K.G. Stevens to install a countertop for one of the upper bathrooms and they even remembered that they did the prior one year ago. And when they did the granite downstairs, they were explaining what they were doing and they were very good. The K. G. salesperson was also very good.

And when some of my flooring pieces have spread apart a little bit, Mike said I don’t need to worry about it and they’ll get it done. They’ll also be sending some guy out. Although they haven’t looked at it so I’m waiting for them to come out. But I have utmost respect and trust that things will get corrected if they need to be. I've had really good experience with everybody that I've come into contact with. Everything’s been really good so I'm really appreciative with it. And I’d recommend Bath Planet. I feel confident about the workmanship and the dealings with them.

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to give our Bath Planet dealer in Jacksonville a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and apologize for issue with the caulk, but are glad to hear that they fixed it.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

We were getting rid of my mom's tub for safety reasons and I started looking at things last October. I got two estimates from remodeling companies and Bath Planet was lower. So, I went with them and I purchased a lower walk-in shower which was installed before Christmas. We had the shelves and the finishing and they used some of the existing pieces that we had. Their sales rep and installation team were very nice. We had a little issue with the shower though. It didn’t get caulked around the trim real well and it flooded the neighbor below. I called about it and they said they would have to send a plumber. They didn’t think they'd be able to send one for several days and I wasn’t really happy with that. Nevertheless, they sent the guy and fixed it.

Hi Janet,

Thank you for giving our Bath Planet of Milwaukee dealer a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you would recommend us to family and friends.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

Friends in a core group told be about Bath Planet. They brought out brochures and pictures and I visited their establishment in Highway 100. I started in October with a shower from them and then I continued again the second time to finish the project. The young man that did the work was absolutely exceptional. He was most considerate and questioned if this is what was satisfactory to get done and where or how I would like to complete this. He always put me in consideration of steps as he went along. All in all, I'm very satisfied and I would recommend them.

Hi Teri,

Thank you for taking the time to give our Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids dealer a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are enjoying your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

It was two years ago when I had my shower done by Bath Planet. The sales representative was fine. He showed me the different choices of the shower wall and helped me see what color went with what. I picked from what they had and they helped me put things together. I'm enjoying my new bathtub. It turned out great and it works a lot better than it used to.

Hi Don,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're very satisfied with your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

We were thinking of having our tub done and we had other companies come in and give us prices. Bath Planet's price was the same as everybody else’s but it was just a tub with the other places while with Bath Planet, we also got floor, a toilet, and a vanity. The sales rep explained everything. We have a toilet in our downstairs bathroom and I told him we liked that one because it was taller so he showed us the one they had that was also a taller one. He also showed us the samples of the floor that he had so we ended up going to the store and picking out a different one that we liked better.

We got to pick our color, the texture, and the kind of tub and toilet that we wanted. They also fit the size of the room as we have a very small bathroom. The installation team put down plastic on the floor for the carpeting all the way up to the bathroom so they wouldn’t be dirtying our carpet and stuff. They did a god job. Bath Planet is very good and we are very satisfied with them.

Hi Earl,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your tub to shower conversion.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

We went from a tub to a shower stall with Bath Planet one year ago. I had a positive feeling about the company. One person came in and did everything unaided. He arrived on time, worked efficiently and cleaned up after himself. Still, the valve that takes the stationary shower head to the shower head that's on the hose is not that easy to work. It's too stiff but I'm completely satisfied with the remodel and I would recommend them.

Hi Scott,

We appreciate your business! Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

I made a purchase of a retrofitted bathtub from Bath Planet almost a year ago. Their sales rep came to our home and it went very well with him. He was very knowledgeable and professional. During the installation, their team was very quick, clean and efficient. They did more than I expected and it turned out phenomenally. We had a really oddly shaped room and it worked out well. They were able to make a smaller bathtub and enclosure for an undersized bathtub. What they were able to do and the timeframe they were able to do it were perfect. Overall, the people from Bath Planet were courteous and my experience with them was satisfactory.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for giving our Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids dealer a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're very happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

Three years ago, Bath Planet remodeled the whole bathroom for us. They did the counters, bathtub and put a shower in the bathroom upstairs and it was nice. The installation team was very good. We were very happy with the insulators and the workmanship too.

Hi Jason,

We really appreciate your business! Thank you for taking the time to give our Bath Planet of Milwaukee dealer a 5 star review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I went with Bath Planet's quotes and was able to customize my order. I purchased a bath tub, tile, curtain rod and shower heads. I was happy with my sales rep. He would listen to all our needs, presented good options and worked with me.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We apologize for the delay in the product from our Corporate Office in Libertyville, IL but we are glad to hear that you and your wife are really happy with the result. We appreciate your business!

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

The fellow that did the installation was great about cleaning up and we're real happy about the way it turned out. We had to go back to the place initially because we wanted to have a shower put in there ‘cause my wife was worried about stepping over the bathtub but then we realized that’s the only full bath in the house and there won't be a bathtub and if we sold the house, you really want to have a bath for kids. We talked to a guy at the store and he changed the setup for us and everything worked out very nice. They had an issue when they had to pick up the pieces from Illinois and when they got back to Wisconsin, one of them was cracked so it put a little bit of a delay in having it done.

The installer put in two grab bars because my wife has a problem with one of her knees, which turned out good, and then a corner shelf in the tub. He also did the floor, because when he took out the old tub, there was a gap there and the floor was in a rough shape. He had to lift up the toilet to put the tile around it. It took him three days to finish and he did a great job. My wife is the one that people have to please and she's been really happy with it. We recommend Bath Planet to anybody that wants to have a bathroom renovation.

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for taking the time to give our Bath Planet of Baton Rouge dealer a 5 star review. We truly appreciate your business and are so happy to hear that you're thrilled with your new walk-in tub!

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

I had back surgery and couldn’t get in and out of the deep tub I had before. I didn’t know I was gonna be down where I couldn’t get in the tub so I bought a walk-in tub from Bath Planet. It has the spa sprayers and foot sprayer so I can walk in, sit down and just lay back. I couldn’t get to go to the whirlpool every day, so this is wonderful for me. With this one, I soak my knees and feet and then let that out, and then lay back, take it easy and take a long bath. The sales reps were on time and I met the guy who called and asked questions. They were finishing on a job then they came to me within two days. They were very thorough. Overall I am very thrilled with my tub and I highly recommend it.

Hi Earnestine,

Thank you for taking the time to give our Bath Planet of Baton Rouge dealer a wonderful 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are so happy to hear that you're enjoying your walk-in tub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

We had somebody else come in here but they were ultra expensive. They also told us that because we're veterans, we can get $5,000 off. It was a lot of baloney. My neighbor up the street has a tub from Bath Planet and that’s how we called the Bath Planet people in Baton Rouge. Their sales guy came and explained the whole situation to us. He measured everything and showed us what we could purchase.

Bath Planet told us beforehand that the installers would be here all day and that the lights were gonna be off for a couple of hours. They showed us everything step by step. They were very thorough and went through everything completely. They asked us questions and they told us what they were gonna do. Then three guys came in on time and did the installation in one day. It wasn’t easy but they completed it probably in about nine to ten hours. Our bathroom is big enough for the tub so all they had to do was take the frame off the door so they could get the parts in. They got it all together and then one came back for the final touches. It was a positive experience and everybody was very nice and friendly.

The tub is very relaxing. We’re old and both have arthritis, and it’s relatively easy that they have buttons on the tub if we want just the water jet to run, or if we want the air to run the water, or if we want the water to circulate. We also like that there is a lifetime guarantee on the tub.

Hi Don,

Thank you for taking the time to leave our Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids Iowa dealer a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and have asked them to reach out to you to discuss the options regarding the shower head.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

Bath Planet looked all right to me so I purchased a walk-in shower from them. The sales reps knew what they were doing and they were very courteous. The only thing I don’t like is my showerhead, but it was a very good experience overall.

Bath Planet

Hi Robert. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We will contact your local Bath Planet dealer and ask them to contact you ASAP. Thank you for your business.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

Bath Planet did our bathroom floor and put in a shower and toilet. So far, we're having trouble with the shower and toilet. I called Bath Planet this week to send somebody out here to rectify the problem. They said they'd come when they're available, but I haven't had a return call yet as to when they're coming.

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for taking the time to write Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a review. We are glad that you are 100% satisfied and we appreciate your business.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

They did a total remodel of a handicapped bathroom and bathtub and I'm 100% satisfied with it. It's really pretty and well made. It has hand-held bars on the side of it so I can get in and out without slipping. It has the showerhead and the shower wand so I can use either one. I'm impressed with it.

Hi Bernadette,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a review. We are glad to hear that you're enjoying your new shower. We appreciate your business.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

We're enjoying our walk-in shower from Bath Planet. We purchased it about a year ago. Their representatives were very pleasant and courteous. There was only one guy who did the installation and he did everything.

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for taking the time to give EZ Bath and Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

I learned about EZ Baths because the owner comes to substitute the pastor at our church. Their customer service was great. They cleaned up after themselves. Also, they were very polite and they did a wonderful job.

Hi Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I live in an older home and the bathroom was from 1958 so, nothing really fits in there. Bath Planet was able to make the shower stall to the size that I needed. The sales rep helped me pick something out and David, the installer, came exactly at the time he said he'd come and told me how long he'd be here. After he left, I had a little problem with the faucet dripping but he came back and fixed it. I love the stall's color and it's big. They did a very nice job in installing it. When I saw what they were using, I was shocked and it came out very beautiful.

Bath Planet

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Ted. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you would refer us to a friend.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

The Delta Faucet that we got was already rusty so I purchased a bathtub, countertop, and sink from Bath Planet in July last year. They gave us reasonable proposals and gave us what we wanted. The sales rep and installation team did a good job. I'd recommend Bath Planet to a friend.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to give EZ Bath and Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear they delivered on their promises.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

It was a great experience using EZ Baths for our tub to shower conversion six months ago. Their reps were very courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. They did exactly what they said they were going to do and cleaned up after themselves. They did a fantastic work.

Hi Lynnette,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

With Bath Planet, we didn't have to go and get this from one party and that from another because they did the complete job. We were able to go in and pick out what we wanted which was the whole package, and they had quite a few selections. Their sales rep was very good and thorough. He had great knowledge and did a follow-up to see if we were happy. The installer was also fantastic and very pleasant to have in our home. The installation went pretty smoothly and was done on time. Our experience was pleasant as well. It was not a very stressful situation to go through.

Hi Camilla,

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a 5 star review and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

My sister used Bath Planet so I decided to try them. They came in and did everything and we like it. We put it a new big shower for our master bath. At the front, we pulled out this old tub and we put in a new walk-in tub and shower. It's really nice, it looks good, all fresh and new. The people that did the install were very nice. We talked with them daily until they finished. They were very respectful and easy going. They cleaned up well after themselves and we didn't have to do anything but watch. We're happy and satisfied and have not experienced any problems.

Hi Martha,

Thank you for taking the time write Bath Planet of Jacksonville a review. We value each and every potential customer we have a chance to speak with on the phone and try to treat them with the utmost respect. Most customers who want real tile and granite don't understand the the maintenance required and the cost. Bath Planet's acrylic systems look like real marble and granite, are maintenance free, and are much more affordable. We appreciate your business and are glad you chose us.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

I saw the ad for Bath Fitters. I called them and they asked me for my husband's name but there is no husband involved in this purchase. I went ahead and made arrangements for their representative to come out. They called me back and said, "You are not the owner of the house." They would put a contractor's lien against your house in case you don't pay or in case there is a problem. When they called me back to reschedule, I said, "I will never do business with you." Whereas when Bath Planet came out, I gave them half the price of the installation. So if I have defaulted, they were already paid for all their materials plus some. The other thing I like about Bath Planet is that it is a local company in the Jacksonville area.

I knew what I wanted and they sent someone out for me to pick things out of a book and I had to wait for a couple of months. They have one team of installers and they were very good but if I had any complaint, it was having to wait for that long. I would recommend them but if the person wanted tile and granite, I would not recommend Bath Planet.

Bath Planet Company Profile