Call toll free
(844) 792-2052
4.23/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Planet was founded with the sole purpose of offering homeowners the best in quality products in addition to providing top-notch customer service.

With low-cost remodeling prices, Bath Planet has been able to serve thousands of customers in creating the bathroom and shower of their dreams. Bath Planet offers a wide array of quality products in order to help the customer select the one that best fits their needs.

Our acrylic products have been stringently tested and evaluated and have earned us the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. The Seal is among the most trusted and widely-recognized consumer symbols in North America. Bath Planet is extremely proud of this accolade, and we are thrilled that the experts at Good Housekeeping believe in our products as much as we do. They even back up their claim with a two-year limited warranty, meaning the Institute will replace or refund the price paid for any Bath Planet acrylic product that proves to be defective. See the Good Housekeeping website for complete warranty details.

Our team of trained experts are ready to provide the best and quickest bath renovation solutions. Contact us today and find out what we can do for you!

Bath Planet Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

350 Bath Planet Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 14, 2018

I went to the fairgrounds and Bath Planet was having an outdoor or interior decorator expo. I liked how what they had on display looked. And Bobby, the man that did the job, did awesome. He was right on with all the measurements and I didn’t have screw-ups with him. He got me the right stuff that he ordered. He didn’t have to—“Oh, sorry. We’re out of this.” I had two bathrooms and I had an old fiberglass shower on one of them. They took that one out and put me in a nice shower tub, fiberglass, and it got way more room in there.

And then, I had the tub taken out and had it put into a shower in the other bathroom 'cause me and my husband are retired and as we get older we’re gonna need to be able to get a wheelchair accessible in there. They put some nice handles on it and I am able to get a little chair if I need help getting in or out. I also got beautiful glass doors on it. They even laid tarps and blankets down over my carpet so they didn’t make a mess. They were real professional about it. They did the two bathrooms in two days. I would recommend anybody to go with this company. They know what they’re doing. I’ve had some of my friends come and look at them and say, “Wow! What a nice shower!” Now, I want to maybe rip out the sink and the doors and do that.

Hi Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 13, 2018

We remodeled our shower and got a new one from Bath Planet. We dealt with Craig from sales and he was good. And the installation went fine.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear your shower installation went as planned.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 7, 2018

Overall very disappointed in this purchase. Install setup took a long time. They have screwed up a piece in our bathroom 2 times and now have told me it will be more than 3 weeks since they can come back to install it. I feel the materials and overall install isn't really as good as the salesperson...

Hi Frank,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: June 2, 2018

We were doing online searches trying to find a company that could do a shower installation. We sent an email through Bath Planet’s website and they contacted us in order to set up a quote and walk through what their options were. They sent someone out and we had discussions with them with their catalogs. They looked at the area that we were discussing and we went through some of the options of the things that we were looking for. All the quoting and everything was a single day process.

We had our tub replaced and a walk-in shower put in and the people that we worked with were careful about keeping things clean. They were polite and spoke with us about timing for how long they would be there. We really like what they were able to put in for us. What they showed us as examples and the catalog stuff that they had versus what we got, definitely matched up from my vantage point. They did a good job of making sure that we knew what it was we were getting. We were able to see things before they went in and they communicated well with us about the placement of things before they were permanent.

Whenever there were options, they discussed it with us to make sure we had it where we wanted it before it was too late or before it became a big project to undo something. So I really appreciated that and from our standpoint, it’s a large project with regards to cost and time. They were good about making sure the decisions were ours and not just shoved in by default. I had a really good experience working with them and their price point was about mid-ground for the other people we considered. But for what we got, it was definitely worth it and I would recommend them if somebody I knew was looking to do bathroom work.

Hi Trevor,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Central Iowa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and we are glad to hear the entire process was very smooth and only took one day.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: May 30, 2018

I tried another company and a man came out and told me the price. I told him to call me back but he never did. He decided on the spot that I couldn't afford his price. So I went to Bath Planet and I worked with John. And he was one fantastic man. The installers were fantastic as well, and they weren't a kick in the butt.

Hi Audrey,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and we are glad to hear that your installation was fantastic.

Bath Planet Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Original review: May 27, 2018

When we were out at the home show at the Fairgrounds, we were looking to redo our shower. Bath Fitter and Bath Planet were both there so we talked to both and then set-up an appointment. Bath Planet's sales representatives were very friendly and courteous, and they explained everything very well. But when the installation team first started, they brought all the wall stuff in and laid it against my refrigerator and my stove in the kitchen. I was like, “Okay, I haven’t had breakfast yet.” I asked the workman if they would come and move that so I could use my kitchen, which they very nicely did.

It was also a really cold morning and they left the door open. I shut it but they opened it again. Then I decided that was fine and I would just go downstairs. Despite that, they were timely in getting here and did everything that we asked them to do. They got the job done and they cleaned up. We got the new tub and the shower with the curved curtain rod. Bath Planet did a good job and we're happy with it. I would refer them.

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Central Iowa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: May 6, 2018

I went to the Iowa Home Show at Des Moines where I got to know about Bath Planet. I like the idea that they would come in and check everything out and replace. The sales representative was very good and a real nice guy. He knew everything that was going on. Then the installation team was wonderful to interact with. They took out the old tub and all the bath fixtures and replaced. We also did the walls with the acrylic. My house is real old and it had a regular window. And then they took out that window and replaced it with a much smaller one. However, it's been about three weeks, but it's not quite done yet as there's a little bit of siding that still needs to be done. Other than that, everything was seriously very good and I was somewhat surprised. Although I did a little dusting, they cleaned up everything. It was a very pleasant experience and I'd honestly tell others to get a bid from them.

Hi Jill,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Central Iowa a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: May 3, 2018

3-year horrible experience from start to finish. Keep in mind that BP are owned individually, so if one BP goes out of business the other BP's will be very reluctant to help you. Which is what happened to us. It started with a new shower install with the Kent location which a total nightmare and improper install that we were unaware of. After 3 years we put our house on the market and wanted to get a fresh caulking job, come to find out the Kent location went out of business so another location came out to see what needed to be done. They immediately said what a horrible job the other BP did and this shower would never pass inspection when we list the house.

They agreed to make things right out of "the kindness of their hearts" but that never happened, they put it off and put it off for weeks and months and their lack of communication from was unacceptable. I could write a book about how bad this whole project was and dealing with every single person with the company but I will spare you the ugly details. Bottom line "We DO NOT recommend BATH PLANET" for any project small or big!

Original review: April 29, 2018

We went on a Home Show in Des Moines. We were hunting with Bath Planet's competitors and then we had them come to the house. I got to meet the owner of the company and he seemed very real and sincere. As for the other groups we dealt with, all we dealt with was the salesman. And the pricing was something we're looking at and they came in at a lot better figure than what the other two did.

They tore the bathtub and old ceramic tiles out and put a cellar and clothes and I love it. The installation crew was here when they said they were gonna be here, and they worked and stopped when they said they were gonna be done. They came in on a Wednesday morning and they were on their way out the door Thursday afternoon. I'm tickled to death that we went with Bath Planet. We have some friends and they did the same thing at the same time. They went with one of Bath Planet's competitors and we go to their house, they come to our house, and hands down we got the better deal. They're just great people to work with. I got the best deal for my bucks.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Central Iowa a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you love your new bathroom. Thank you in advance for any referrals you send us.

Resolution response: May 3, 2018

I recently posted a negative review on Bath Planet. Representatives from BP responded quickly and came to our home to rectify & explain all our concerns. It appears that some of our negative reviews were unjustified given our lack of knowledge of shower installations. This experience with BP's reps coming to our home, their explanations of our shower install, and their deep concern to customer satisfaction has compelled us to have BP do more work for us. With this said, I do recommend BP and apologize for my earlier review.

Original review: April 28, 2018

The installers of our new BP shower were super nice guys. With that said, when I phoned BP to ask a question during installation, one of the owners spoke to me in a pompous & arrogant manner. He talked down & over me the entire time. I was offended when he asked me what I did for a living in a condescending voice and let me know that he was "one of the owners". Two of the shower shelves are not square, off by 1/4" to the faux grout lines on opposite walls.

We also phoned 2 wks. later as to the cheap faucet BP installed and have not heard back from them. In all, we spent $8200 for a shower install that is probably worth a lot less. We are not pleased with the quality of the faucet. Also, the salesperson's version of installation & customer satisfaction was not what we experienced during or after completion. My suggestion to anyone contemplating a new shower install is to shop around. These installs are extremely overpriced for what the customer receives in product & customer service.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for contacting our Corporate Office to let us know there were some problems so we could reach out to the dealer and help them resolve everything. We are so glad to hear that everything got taken care of. Thanks again for your business, we certainly appreciate it.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 23, 2018

The sales person from Bath Planet was very good and knowledgeable. He told us what they would do and when they came out, they did what they promised and it turned out beautiful. They did an excellent job delivering the product. We got a shower wherein they had to take a wall out then put a glass in and they did an awesome job.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 20, 2018

I purchased the bathroom with the shower at Bath Planet. The floor needed replacement and they installed the shower. They told us the cost and what they were gonna do to replace. The project took 5 days to complete and the installation was good. The quality of the bathtub is just what we wanted. They did a good job and we’re satisfied with what they did.

Hi Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 18, 2018

We found Bath Planet at a home show and we liked what we saw. We had a very nice salesperson who explained everything and we liked him. We got the shower tub. The installers were very nice and cleaned up their mess. We were pleased.

Hi Shari,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear your installation went very well.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 16, 2018

They refused to recontact me. They're refusing to complete the job and are claiming that the job was complete even though there are sharp edges around the pony wall that are dangers and the shower head extension was the wrong color. I'm extremely disappointed that they have not contacted me. I've tried several times to phone them. They admitted that the parts that they said were the wrong type and color and even noted that the part that they should have sent was on in the contract that was never sent.

I've contacted the financing company because They paid Bath Planet the whole amount and now they're refusing to return to fix the problems with the shower. I have tried contacting Bath Planet multiple times and I'm now in contact with the finance company because they lied to the finance company and said that they completed the job. I'm hoping that this will help others if they choose Bath Planet because I am extremely disappointed in the work.

Hi Anna,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 12, 2018

I had an urgent issue that I needed to get resolved in my new home. I did an internet search, and after talking to several companies, I was really drawn in with the longevity of Bath Planet as a company, the lifetime guarantee on it and the workmanship. We did two bathrooms. And we did one towards the end of 2017 and one in January 2018. We didn't have a bathtub so we did the shower, the walls, the ceiling, floor pan and new plumbing. It was a shower replacement. They customized to fit my space and then I could choose from a variety of options from their materials that I selected from.

Bath Planet's sales rep, John, was good. We talked first on the phone and then he came out to the house. He spent an hour and a half to two hours with us going over options and the price, and I think we got a good price. He gave us a proposal with the price on it and I was in a little bit of a hurry. So, we thought about it and then I called him to kind of kick things off. And then it turned out that I needed to meet with him before we could get the thing going because apparently, I had to sign some contracts. So, I was surprised by that.

And then, there was a small deposit required and he said it was X amount of money. So, we met at my office, went through all the paperwork and then I pulled out a credit card. And he said if I used a credit card, he had to charge me another 5% or whatever the number was for processing the credit card. And I told him I was not going to sign that day then because I'd have to get cash and he'd have to come back. He ended up waiving that and allowing me to use the credit card without having to pay the extra. I paid him cash for the completion of the job, but I thought getting started with the process was a little awkward.

The installation was good. The crew came, and they were very polite and diligent. I know how sometimes these jobs go. You start to tear something apart and you find an issue that has to be resolved. I had a prior experience, not with Bath Planet but with another company. One of the things that I had specified upfront with John before I signed the sales agreement was we were going to get into this job and they might find something, but I was not going to pay any additional money unless he and I agreed in writing in advance of the money being kind of committed. I didn't want to find out at the end of the job, "Hey, your bathroom cost $8,000 but they had to do all those things. Now, it's $9,000.'" I said, "No surprises." I had a situation with an attorney that gotten ugly from that.

So, I told John, "I just want to pencil that into the agreement that I'm unassigned that any additional charges have to be agreed to in writing." And he said it was not how they operate and I didn't need to worry about that. He wasn't there on the job. The installers started doing the work and they found a little bit of something. I had some rotten pieces of wood. And the guy said he got to fix it. I told him not to run up the bill without us having an agreement. So, he told me he was going to call John and get everything straightened out.

So, evidently, he called John and he came back and he got everything done, did a little fix in this and that and the other thing. And then the job ran into day two. And then when day two came around and the job was finished, they wanted to charge me $350 for the repair that the guy had to do for the rotted wood. So, I told the installer what happened and he said, "Look, I'm going to just let you and John work this out. I don't want to get in the middle of it." We got a callback from John and so then we had already had agreed on a price to do the second bathroom. So, several months later the guys came to do the second bathroom. And they did that. There was nothing extra and it went straight. The second bathroom was like $4500 and so, I had exactly that amount of cash. So, I didn't have to pay the 5% handling fee on the credit card. And I had a different installer.

When he finished up, he said, "Okay. It's X amount of money." So, it was the cost of the second bathroom plus the 350 bucks again. And I told him I didn't sign an agreement for the $350 and that wasn't negotiated in advance and I was not going to pay it. He then called the owner and the owner and I had a conversation. And I explained it to him and the owner was really nice. And he said, "Okay, I get it. I'll honor that. And we won't charge you for it, etcetera." So, at the end of the day, I didn't have to pay up. They did the right thing by following what they agreed to do in the end.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you were able to work everything out with the owner of your local dealership. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathrooms and always like to get customer feedback on how we can continue to improve customer service.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 8, 2018

I purchased the shower and the glass window from Bath Planet in January. They installed pretty fast and I'm happy with the quality. However, I was disappointed a little bit with the guy that installed the glass window part. But that’s a subcontractor guy. It was good as far as the product. We enjoy it.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a review. We appreciate your business and will pass along your feedback regarding the window subcontractor to our dealer. We are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 7, 2018

We had a couple of people come but the rep from Bath Planet's presentation spoke to us a little bit better. It just sounded like the quality of the product might be a little better than the other company. However the guy didn’t replace the old toilet so we suffered from toilet leaks and sink leaks for a couple of weeks afterward. But they’ve come out, replaced the product, and cleared up the leaks. They were responsive about that. Also, they put in the soap dishes at the wrong end. That isn’t the way we decided to have them. And I’m semi-invalid so I couldn’t reach them. Then they said that they would put another set on the other side and we’re still waiting for it after all this time. We’re hoping it’s going to come through because I really like the soap dish since I have to sit on a stool to bathe. Overall their work looks good. We’d recommend them.

Hi Alyce,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that our dealer resolved the issues. We also let them know about reaching back out to you regarding the soap dishes.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 6, 2018

Several months ago, a salesman who came to see us convinced us that Bath Planet was a superior quality product. So, we went with their company. Since then, everything has been fine. However, there was a customer service episode that was not great. I've gone over the details of everything that we needed in the shower with the salesman, Craig. One of the main features we needed was a detachable hose and shower head. It was specifically for my child who is handicapped and can't move. He sits on a bath chair and has to be showered with a hose detachment. However, when everything was finished, we ended up with a stationary shower head. I called the salesman to ask about that and he was very aggressive and rude. He was trying to tell me that was what we ordered and agreed upon and that all the stuff matched a quote from Bath Planet.

However, what he did was not side-by-side matched. Bath Planet had matched the finish but brushed nickel was the existing finish and Craig marked off chrome instead. So, he didn't pay attention to detail but was upset and was saying that they matched it exactly. The whole point of the shower was to make it accessible for a handicapped child and a stationary shower head defeated that purpose. It was not very great customer service.

So, I wrote an email to the owner and he stepped in. He made it right to send someone else out to put in the correct head and finish. He really made sure that we were satisfied with the product. It's a shame that the other conversation with Craig even happened because we went with the company because of him and he was totally stellar up to that point. Nevertheless, we have the right thing in our bath now. But, people who use the services of Bath Planet should check everything and make sure everyone is on the same page. Still, the workmanship is good and the owner made it right in the end.

Hi Alisa,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that in the end, our dealer made things right. We apologize for the issue and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 5, 2018

We purchased a walk-in shower from Blue Planet in the last three months. We have already worked with the parent company before, Miller Home Renovations, and we were very happy with the work that we had them with their company. They had what we wanted. Their sales representative, however, was not their strongest point. While he was very informational, in some ways, he seemed a little pushy to me. We had already made up our mind that this was what we wanted to do, and I don’t think he was the best sales representative I’ve ever had come to my home. Nevertheless, the installation team was exceptional. They ran into some problems with our plumbing -- it didn’t match what they had, but they took care of it. It just went very, very well. It took them longer than they expected which was not their fault. They were right there, kept everything clean and tidy, and were just were very polite.

Hi Gail,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that your installation went very well.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: April 4, 2018

I first found out about Bath Planet through a Google search for shower renovations, and the actual remodeler Miller Renovations came out and sold themselves pretty well. I purchased a shower in December and they installed in February. We had some odd dimensions and I wanted to incorporate a window, and they were able to do that. However, there's a couple of minor things that I'm not sure how I feel about yet. The bench ended up being put in an awkward spot. Also, some of the fixtures don't seem sturdy, and I don't know if it's just because it's an acrylic shower. But the installers were nice, clean and as quiet as possible.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. We have let your local dealer know about your concerns and they will reach out to you shortly.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 31, 2018

We did a lot of travel last year and on one of the trips back from somewhere we went to the home show early October. And they came by in November and I remember getting a call from a guy. He said they can squeeze us into the schedule and I go, "Don't worry about squeezing us in because we're not on a deadline." They were trying to do things before the year ends and get the customers happy.

They started working early January. There was one delay because something was missing. And so they said, 'You got a little delay." But they got that corrected and everything was okay. My wife was happy about the sales rep and as her husband that was a good thing. Our interaction was all good as we filled out the forms and understood the loan process.

When they first showed up they attempted to do stuff and then had everything done within a short time period. The one mistake was making sure water is off. There was a little bit of water and I had to run down and turn it off. After that we knew we had a leak in that area and they've taken care of that. They've worked really good in getting the tub in and putting the bar in the right height. The product is good. They have good people to work with and they are very fast. We had Sears come in and look but they were going to do the whole thing and it was a lot of money. It's a good value purchase depending on how much people are willing to pay.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 26, 2018

After waiting for almost two months for them to come do our shower, and three weeks to install it, we got a shower that I can hardly move, and doesn’t even cover the space that the previous shower covered. The purpose of having the new shower installed was to have a bigger shower. Now we have one that we can hardly move in. Besides that, it’s a cheap piece of plastics with flimsy doors, that look cheap. They don’t want to take any responsibility for not noticing that the person they were building a shower for is 6 foot 2 inches and 250 lbs. It seem that a person selling the product, and says he’s been doing it for 10 Years would know better, or not be considered a professional. I know in my business, I have to be responsible enough to notice that you can’t put 250 lbs in a 100 lb box. Now we have an unusable shower and are out $7k.

Hi Garry,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 25, 2018

Bath Planet completely remodeled our bathroom. They took out the old bathtub and shower, and they remodeled it with an upgraded shower. It's wonderful. We love it. The guys were so professional and nice. They showed up when they said they were gonna show up. They estimated the hours to do the job and it was done exactly when they told us. They were super conscious of being clean and neat. They kept their tools over to the side and down the hall, so people could still pass. They had to shatter the old iron tub in there and everything was cleaned up, and they hauled it away. When it started raining, they were conscious of laying down a protection on the carpet. We were just so happy with their work. Also, they made us aware that we could call them if there was any concerns. I would highly recommend Bath Planet. We have three other bathrooms, and we're hoping to use them again.

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom. Thank you in advance for any referrals you send our way and we look forward to helping you with your other 3 bathrooms as well.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 23, 2018

The Bath Planet sales rep brought a book and he showed us our different options. There were quite a few options and we were having trouble making a decision but he was able to tell us what other people have done. I liked the choices that we had and it seemed like the product and the work was gonna be better than some of the other remodeling companies we saw. It was more solid and not as flimsy to us. And the sales rep was really helpful in helping us make a decision. They gave us a good price, especially because we were having two bathrooms done at the same time. He told us right up front what the total cost would be and when we were done there were no surprises.

We did the walk-in shower, floor, and I had the shelves so that it came up and covered part of the ceiling where the shower was. My husband had his bathroom done as well. Also, we purchased a toilet and a vanity top and they were able to accommodate us. They put those in for us which I like and they took into consideration the workspace that we had. The installation team was excellent. They were very good about not tracking anything and always laid down drop cloths. And anytime they had a question about the placement of something or how something was gonna go, they come in to ask us. One guy had a trouble with one of the faucets and it was the toilet that leaked or something. They left it for a day and put a rag down. The next day, they came back and it’s still leaking so they went and purchased something to fix it. We never had any problems when they were done and we were very happy with what they did.

The finished product was excellent. It has made a huge difference in our safety getting in and out as we’re getting older. We like the idea that we could either leave the showerhead up hanging on the wall or we can take it down and move around. And we like that we can preset the temperature so that every time we get in, we don’t have to adjust the water. We can set in at a certain temperature. Also, it looks nice and we really like how easy it was to clean and not to have to use any harsh chemicals. We just use vinegar water to spray on. My sister was here from out of town and she took a shower and she thought it was wonderful and she enjoyed it.

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new walk-in shower. We will definitely pass your wonderful comments on to our dealer's team.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 22, 2018

We had been talking about starting some remodeling in our bathroom. Bath Planet did a pretty good job of explaining the process of what they would do in that. Bobby came over, had the samples, went through the process, and how they would work. He stepped us through and asked us what we wanted to use and any other options. He did a good job. We got a shower and since we’re older, we had a grab bar put in right away, customized the shelves in the shower, and picked out the doors and stuff that we wanted.

They put in one small shower unit up in a small bathroom and in the master bathroom, it was a regular-sized shower. Everything was done and cleaned up in a day but the door for the smaller shower had not arrived yet. They had to come back and put it on a week or so later. The crew that came in were very professional and they put pads down. They made the extra effort so there was no mess or dust in the house. We liked the fact that other than just going over the top, they took it down to the studs and completely redid it and the pricing was a good value. It took a little bit longer from the time that we ordered it to when the original date was for having it installed, but it wasn’t anything that was concerning. The process was pretty straightforward and Bobby laid it out exactly so we knew exactly the whole bit. I would recommend them.

Hi Domini,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 21, 2018

We were looking for a company that could get our bathroom remodel done in a timely manner and at a reasonable price. We had Bath Planet remodel two bathrooms late last year, the week after Christmas. I had the tubs removed and I had the shower pans, shower surrounds, new plumbing, and new faucets put in. The sales guy was there at the beginning, but I never talked to him again after we made the deal. The installer was phenomenal. He was an excellent guy and I'd recommend him to anybody that I deal with. Everything works perfectly and I've put my own shower door in. I'd tell people that the quality of Bath Planet's bathroom remodel is fantastic and it looks wonderful when it's done. But it's expensive, so be ready for the cost. Nonetheless, it was a good experience that I had with Bath Planet and I appreciate it.

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with the quality and workmanship.

Original review: March 20, 2018

We had our new shower installed by Bath Planet last January. It was a shower with a bench. The sales rep was fine, he talked to us, we agreed on what I wanted and we bought it. However, he said it was a one-day install but it was actually a two-day because of where I live. And that would have been nice to know. But the installation team was good.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and will pass your feedback onto our dealer. A lot of our installations can be done in one day, but there are certain circumstances where it might take an extra day. We apologize on behalf of our dealer for the inconvenience, but are glad to hear you thought our dealer's installation team did a good job.

Original review: March 20, 2018

Salesperson was very informed with a wonderful gift of gab that led me to believe that I was making a wonderful decision to go with SHO-PRO. Half of the money for the job was given to the salesperson and I was told that a gentleman would call shortly to come and make exact measurements of the shower area. I am handicapped and was told that I would be put at the top of the list and a rush to completion would be at hand. Measurements took place almost a week later and no idea of a completion date! I have called SHO-PRO and HomeBase and Bath Planet and was told that their products are made to order, so nothing resolved! I feel taken advantage of. I was called by the measurement gentleman and told that they wanted to make sure that what I ordered was what they will install. I hope that I have been very wrong about this whole ordeal!!

Updated on 03/26/2018: I placed a complaint over a week ago complaining that Sho Pro in Indianapolis, Indiana had sent a salesman out to show me shower options and that he took a deposit of half the cost of the job, which was to be over $10,000. When the sales rep said that their installer would call to set up a time for a complete measurements, it took a week before I ever heard from them. When the installer came out, he told me a totally different shower than what I thought I was getting and he said he could do a barrier free shower and he gave me a check for my deposit back (I am guessing because I gave them a 2 out of 5 rating).

Another 3 more business days passed and I called Sho Pro today and the installer, Chris, told me that Sho Pro was afraid that since I was not a hospital with a drain the in the middle of the bathroom floor, that they were afraid that down the road I would have problems in the floor joists and leakage and that they were not going to be able to do the job. I asked why he didn't tell me that when he handed me a check last Wednesday and he didn't quite know what to say! I am completely shocked by Sho Pro! Now, two and a half weeks later, I now have to begin again and I am handicapped and have a most difficult time getting in and out of my shower. :(

Hi Jennifer,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 19, 2018

A friend of my sister has had their bathroom redone with Bath Planet and we were very impressed with the finished product, and she knew that we were looking at redoing our bathroom. I was in the process of getting quotes and I gave Bath Planet a try, and they came in way more competitive than any of the other contractors in the area we looked at for what we wanted. Our house was built in the '50s and it had ugly pink tile on every possible surface it could, a pink tub, and a pink toilet. It was an ugly bathroom and it wasn't working. Also, in the last year, I've had joint issues. So, climbing in and out of the bathtub to take a shower was getting hard. So, we had the bathtub taken out and a shower pan and a shower enclosure put in. We had the acrylic board put over the tile, and we had them put in a new toilet, new vanity, new medicine cabinet and new flooring.

Bath Planet's sales rep did great. He was very honest, he showed up on time, and was very thorough. He walked us through what was possible, what wasn't possible, and every possible option as far as what tile to use, what color, and which linoleum to put on the floor. The installers were amazing. A young man by the name of John came in for the first day and a half and did all of the bathtub removal and he put in the shower enclosure. There was not one speck of dust to be cleaned up when he left. He was very personable and very respectful of our home and of our time. He showed up on time. He was supposed to have a trainee with him and the trainee left, and it didn't even faze him. He just kept going and kept working, and did a phenomenal job. Everything was perfect.

I would recommend Bath Planet to anybody. We had Bath Fitter come out and their pricing was higher, it was going to take them longer to do it, and they couldn't do exactly what we wanted to have done. And we had another place set to come out to give us an estimate and they never even showed up. I'd tell my friends to contact Bath Planet if they were going to have any type of remodel done in their bathroom.

HI Velma,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Detroit a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that our dealer was able to take care of all your needs. We are happy to hear that everything went perfect.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 18, 2018

Bath Planet by Carl's, Freehold, NJ: 11/29/17 - Great saleslady promised 3 days bath remodeling project completion (complete by December 31st 2017), high quality workmanship and materials. - Project completed 3/16/18. January 2017 - Wrong shower base ordered by company. Company offered me 500$ so that they could install wrong base. I rejected. Wrong measurements for base as per sub-contractor Anthony. After this 2 incidences, I requested for building and plumbing permits to be obtained. I wanted the company not to move forward with project, but demolition had been done and owner Paul stated that everything would go smoothly from here on. Wrong toilet color installed, then fixed.

February 2017 - Permit inspection initial = failed. Company fixed both building and plumbing issues. I took numerous days so as to be available when the company came in but they never showed up. Paul again promised 200$ "for me to take my wife out because of the scheduling inconveniences". I asked only for a smooth project completion. March 2017 - Shower leaking after project completion, shower door installed on wrong side, no pressure on handheld shower. This issues were fixed, all thanks to Illana. Caulking around bathroom and shower door is unprofessional looking, even after Jeffery came and re-fixed it. See attached picture.

Bottom line. This company initially had poor communication tactics, until Illana took over the communication in February 2017. This company subcontracts with poor supervision, resulting in shoddy work being performed by its "employees". The quality of some of the materials utilized is cheap. I have requested an itemization as to why the project cost 17,000$. The company does not live up to its promises of completing tasks in 3 days. This is the worst experience I have had with any company and I would like to advise other customers to stay away from this company.

Hi Benson,