Call toll free
(844) 792-2052
4.43/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Planet was founded with the sole purpose of offering homeowners the best in quality products in addition to providing top-notch customer service.

With low-cost remodeling prices, Bath Planet has been able to serve thousands of customers in creating the bathroom and shower of their dreams. Bath Planet offers a wide array of quality products in order to help the customer select the one that best fits their needs.

Our acrylic products have been stringently tested and evaluated and have earned us the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. The Seal is among the most trusted and widely-recognized consumer symbols in North America. Bath Planet is extremely proud of this accolade, and we are thrilled that the experts at Good Housekeeping believe in our products as much as we do. They even back up their claim with a two-year limited warranty, meaning the Institute will replace or refund the price paid for any Bath Planet acrylic product that proves to be defective. See the Good Housekeeping website for complete warranty details.

Our team of trained experts are ready to provide the best and quickest bath renovation solutions. Contact us today and find out what we can do for you!

Bath Planet Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

422 Bath Planet Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

We went to a home show and we were trying to choose which remodeler we wanted, which was Bath Planet. They had the best quality or the best prices of the others. We told the sales rep what we wanted and what we needed. She was here before the date. I had to call her the next day because medical issues came up and she worked with us that way too. Then, the installer came. He took out the old tub, put the new shower system in, and cleaned up. He did the job in the garage and then he carried things to the bathroom. He was polite and he just did his job. He did a fine job too. He didn't track in the house or anything. He laid stuff down on the floor to walk on. It's beautiful.

We had a whole walk-in shower system. Our bathroom was small enough that it took from one wall to the other and it's beautiful. We're very happy with it. My husband has been battling lung cancer and he's weaker. So, he needed to have a walk-in and everything went along smoothly without any problem. If anyone asks, I would tell them to go with Bath Planet. I've told few people about it and showed it off a little bit too.

Hi Gladys,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Southern Idaho a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send our way.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

My wife was coming home from the nursing home and she is wheelchair-bound. I had to put in a shower for her and it should be wheelchair accessible. I went over to Bath Planet, talked to the salesman, and he had me sold right off. The installers took out the bathtub and they put in a shower where the bathtub was, and it's really nice. I really like it. It has one of the heads that you can take off. They also put in two handles. One handle to get in the shower, and then the other one is where your shower chair is, where you can hang on to the handle on the wall. It works really good. It's a really nice shower now. However, I never get the bill on time. But that's okay. We work around it.

Hi Dale,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're happy with your new shower.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

Bath Planet took out my bathtub and installed a walk-in shower. For three months, they did the whole bath redo, not like Bath Fitter where they just put down stuff over the existing. I like the finished product from Bath Planet. It’s wonderful and it's an open shower with a shelf for the shampoo. The rep that I worked with was very nice, and he came in then showed me a mirage of things, suggesting what would be good. Bath Planet has really nice stuff. I went with the rep's suggestions, and they were great. A fantastic guy named Matt then did the installation and came back a couple of times. They cut one of the things small, but they were back the next day to fix it. They’ve been really open and very communicative. And so, everything is great.

Hi Kerry,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you understand why we recommended doing a full replacement instead of just putting a liner over your existing tub like some of our competitors would've. Great to hear that you're happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I love my shower from Bath Planet! They did an entire shower remodel where the installer took out the old one and put in a new one. I had a skinny one, and I didn't have enough room in there. And I got lots of room now. The installer was very congenial. He did an awful lot of running in and out of the house. So, he could use a helper but he was very nice to visit with. The only thing is if somebody asks for something different, Bath Planet should be able to take care of that. I wanted a little square niche in the wall of my shower, and all I could get was a little shelf. Still, the quality of the work that was done was very good. I'm very pleased with it. If you can afford it, get it.

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you love your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I ran into Bath Planet at the Northern Idaho Fair. I compared their products to others and the other models didn't look very good. Bath Planet seemed to have a better product. The sales representative was nice and he seemed knowledgeable. He said they would be filling a contract including a drop-dead date. They did not print the contract in front of me and they emailed it later. It just said rush request. We had a drop-dead date of August 5th and they didn't put it in until the 11th. But they did their best to get us hooked to that as they could and other than that, it was perfect.

We built an apartment that's ground level with handicapped accessible stuff so we had a 4x4 roll-in stall shower installed. It took one day and the installer was a nice guy. He was very good at what he was doing and seemed to know what was going on. The install looks great. I would recommend Bath Planet in this area. I have a godson who works for USA Bath down in Sacramento area, which is kind of a sister type of a company and he said it looks good. I can't get a better recommendation than someone that does it for a living.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Southern Idaho a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send our way.

Bath Planet Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I liked to be able to look at my remodeling project rather than just see it on a pamphlet or on TV. I liked the looks of remodeling through Bath Planet so I went with them. In one bathroom, I had them put in a new shower stall, new doors and a new glass front. I also had them install a railing as well as corner things to hold soap dishes there. In the other bathroom, I had them put in a new tub, a shower, walls, glass doors and slider doors.

Their sales agent was really knowledgeable. He had lots of samples and things for us to look at and choose from. He also had suggestions of what other people had done and decided some decisions that we had some questions about. Also, I was really impressed with their carpenter who went the extra mile and had to do extra things to make our remodel work. Our bathrooms weren't level nor square and there weren't enough studs on the wall. The carpenter made everything work and he was really conscientious. He gave us his number and told us to call if we needed anything. After a couple of weeks went by and we didn't call him, he called us to double-check and make sure things were fine. In the end, I was 100% satisfied with the finished product and working with this company was a good experience all around.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send our dealer.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I needed a bathroom one time and I saw that Bath Planet was more of a bath specialist than anything else. I went with them for my remodel and worked with their sales rep, Bob. He answered all my questions and got everything set up. Thereafter, the installation went well. We had an old tub taken out and a new shower put in plus handrails for me cause I’m getting old. Also, since we had another bathroom, we had a different shower door installed there. However, they did not order the second door and when they had to bring that door out later, it opened the wrong way. So, they had to take it back and get another order. Nevertheless, I knew these things happen, so there was no problem. Overall, I'm satisfied with Bath Planet's quality of work.

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I wish I could find the top quality of contractor I received from Bath Planet in all our home projects. From beginning to end our remodel was done professionally. The product (bathtub/shower, toilet and vanity) is first-rate. Very pleased with our new bathroom.

Hi Monica,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear it was taken care of so professionally by our dealer.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

We got quotes from several different companies and we liked the product of Bath Planet. It’s a good product, and other people should look at it as an option. Bath Planet put a new surround in our basement bath and we had two shelvings. The sales representative's knowledge was adequate and the installation team was very professional and did a good job. I requested to make sure I knew what the condition behind the wall was, and the installer made sure that I could see that. It was also clean after the project was finished.

Hi Rayleen,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I'm disabled and I couldn't get in the tub. I liked the Bath Planet guy and the walk-in shower he showed me when he came out. Its installation went well but the linoleum outside the new shower buckled and there's a lump there. Also, I wish I would have known that Bath Planet has a walk-in bath with the shower in it. But I love the shower and I would recommend Bath Planet.

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. We will have our local dealer reach back out to you.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

We looked at the displays at a home and garden show and I liked Bath Planet the best. We purchased the flushed one that came in with a laser-type outfit, and the rep was very good. He laid it out, measured, showed us the different coding that they did and how they did it. The installers came in and tore out the old one. It took two days ‘cause it got set up one day and then a tech came back and finished it off. They were very polite and clean. The product works nice and I'm happy with it.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Eastern Washington a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathroom.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

We were shopping around for a walk-in tub and somebody recommended Bath Planet. They were right down the street from us and we liked the looks of their product. We purchased a SanSpa walk-in tub and we like it. My interaction with the sales rep had gone fairly well too, although I didn’t get a call back a couple times on concerns we had. Still, I was very comfortable working with them. I was even impressed with the installation. It went very well.

Hi George,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your walk-in tub.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

We bought a house and the bathroom was horrible. We knew the first thing we had to do after moving in was fix it. They had done some do-it-yourself renovation for a handicapped relative. It had raw cement on the bottom and it was just awful. It was a mildew pit. So Bath Planet came out. The interaction with the rep was great. He was professional and on time. He made good recommendations for an unusual kind of difficult setup. And when we asked him for his candid opinion, he wasn't afraid to recommend it. We don't live near town and he didn't mind driving out to our place. We also had no problem with scheduling the delivery. The workers were super clean and professional as well.

The price was high, but it was really worth everything that we paid. We're just so pleased. The bathroom is beautiful. We plan to do another part of that bathroom soon as we come up with a little stash of money. The service surpassed our expectations and we're satisfied. We would recommend Bath Planet to others and would send pictures of our own project or invite them to take a look at it.

Hi Patti,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Houston a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're pleased with your new bathroom. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send our dealer.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

Bath Planet seemed to be fairly thorough. We had them replace our old shower, and the overall quality of our new shower is what we expected.

Hi Roy,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Portland a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Bath Planet's rep was upfront, honest and frank. At the time, I had walk-in bathtubs. The guys who came had to remove the tub upstairs piece by piece where downstairs, they removed the whole thing in one shot. I'm just amazed on how they removed those hot tubs. The entire project was completed a lot sooner than I thought it would be. I thought they'd have to remove upstairs first or downstairs first. But they came with enough people that they removed both on the same day. Except in downstairs, they were able to remove the existing system in one piece, and upstairs, they had to take it apart and bring it downstairs to remove everything. And they removed both on my property, so the work was completed as was specified. They then installed the shower. I had a seat that they built and things they had to set up. I couldn't use it right away and I had to wait until it's set up, but they're both usable now.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciation your business and are glad to hear you are enjoying your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I had Bath Planet remove a bathtub and install a walk-in shower with sliding glass doors March last year, then this May, they replaced the bathtub in my other bathroom with one of those Jetta bathtubs. Both projects took them two days to finish and I was very pleased with the outcome. Also, the people from this company were very nice and great to work with. The salesperson was not pushy and he gave me several choices to choose from. The workers were very accommodating too. They also cleaned up at the end of the day before they came back the next day, so all was good.

Hi Mary Ann,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new jetted tub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I needed a total shower remodel and my husband looked for a recommendation online and found Bath Planet. Their rep was a very nice person and he knew everything that we asked. However, he gave advice on the care of the shower afterwards that was not accurate. He told me to put Rain-X on it but when the people came in to install the shower, they said that it would void the warranty. So, I squeegee the shower down every time it's used and then once a week, I wash it down with Dawn dishwashing liquid as recommended in the instruction. There are no chemicals of any kind.

My shower was a custom shower to begin with, so the installation wasn't an easy slide in type of thing. The walls, floor and door had to be made to fit the space. We got a grab bar, a double shower and the take down to where it can be put lower for later on in case anybody needs to use a chair to fit in the shower. The installers were very good and they were accommodating. I have five inside dogs and three outside dogs and the installers were very patient with them. They cleaned up after themselves too. The whole experience with Bath Planet came out very nice. There are a few things that I would change but it was nothing major.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I called EZ Baths and told them what I had. They came over and gave me an estimate, and I told them to do it. They installed a Bath Planet handicapped-accessible walk-in shower, and the quality of work was excellent. Everybody was professional. I love my walk-in shower, and I would recommend it to anybody.

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you love your new shower. Thank you for any future referrals you send us.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I drove by Bath Planet’s location every day. I went into their office and I talked to them. They explained everything to me in a nice way. I was able to look at some displays they had there and I liked all the displays. I used to have a bathtub in my bedroom. I already had that taken out and I purchased a new shower from them with all the accessories that went with it. They knew where it was going to be pumping out on which was close to my commode in the bathroom. So, I didn't want to have to worry about tripping over that. I had the door, to exit out of, changed to where I exit out of the other end of the bathtub. The sales rep was very friendly and answered all the questions I had. One installer came out and he knew what he was doing. He acted like he had a lot of experience and he did very well. The bathroom remodel was very high-quality and I had no problems at all.

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I have the Neighborhood app on my tablet and there was a recommendation for Bath Planet on it. I also read about them specializing in handicap. The people we worked with were amazing. From the time that we went to the business itself, the salesperson was awesome and very sensitive to my husband's needs. He sat my husband down in a chair and talked to us about everything. We also looked at displays. Although he had an appointment with someone that day, he set the appointment back just to come to our home as soon as we left there because he saw that we needed the walk-in shower to be put in as soon as possible. He was with us 100% plus.

The two installers who came were also awesome. They ordered everything and stayed in touch with us. They told us when they were coming and came the day they said they would. On the first day, we discovered that there was a leak under the unit itself and they couldn't go any further. I called the plumber who came in the next day and fixed it. The installers came back about midday the next day and started on it as soon as they could. It was a job more than they expected, but they stayed on it and worked 12 hours to finish it. They had a lot of drilling to do because the home is cinder block brick and not wood.

The bathroom is very small but the walk-in shower made it bigger. It has made things so much easier for us. My husband can get in and sit down. There's still room so I can get in and I can wash him really well. He's even tried to do it himself a little bit, which is good. Having the handheld has also made it a whole lot easy for us. The walk-in shower is excellent and my husband loves it.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baton Rouge such a great 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you and your husband are happy with your new walk-in shower. Thank you in advance for any referrals you send us in the future.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I Googled bathroom renovations on my computer and Bath Planet, Bath Fitter and a few others came up. The particular one that does Bath Planet here locally in the Vancouver, Washington area is Collins Renovations. They are affiliated with Bath Planet and they are the ones that does it locally. They were fairly highly rated as far as satisfaction and had good reviews. I made my purchase a couple of months and it was completed on September 12. I had them remove an antiquated garden tub that was in the house and renovate that area into a walk-in shower for myself and my wife.

The sales rep, John, came over three times and we discussed what the possibilities and options were. He did measurements and he came back when the two installers were installing just to make sure everything was going right. He did the right thing. The installation went fairly well and the young gentlemen who did it were very knowledgeable. They made things, shored up and they had to add to an additional wall. They did a good job and they were very thorough. We had them come in and finish that so that the floor would be semi-extended. The garden tub took a larger area than the shower did and I had someone come in and do vinyl plank flooring as well carpeting in the house. So, it was an ongoing thing. It was finished three days ago so, I'm looking forward to going in and seeing how the flow is and how everything else is with the shower.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Portland a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

Last April, I had Bath Planet put in the bathtub. They put in the backing, replaced some hardware and then out up a fan. The sales rep was very professional and I knew him personally, so he answered all my questions and did exactly what I wanted. The installers did a good job and they were on time. They cleaned up all their mess and they completed it the same day. In the future, I'll use Bath Planet again if there is a need.

Hi Clancy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathtub.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

My husband went to one of the home shows and we got some information there about Bath Planet. We had them come out and measure and they gave us some estimate and what we could do. I really liked the bathroom of the house we bought, but we took out the beautiful bathtub because it was hard for me to get in and out of that tub. It was one of those high bathtubs that you can sit and soak in. But then, we decided to put in a walk-in shower. Bath Planet moved the plumbing and they did everything that they needed to do. We did the doors and the plumbing, and it was a brand new bathroom. Bath Planet was great.

The salesperson was wonderful and very friendly. She listened to my concerns and she was great. The installer was also wonderful and I couldn't ask for anything better. He was on time and he did what he had to do. He asked a few questions, which was great. Bath Planet is known for the one-day remodeling and that's what we did. However, things came up and the installation took two days. But the installer was in one day and got everything going. He then came in the next day, but he wasn't even here for three hours. He finished it up and he was done. The timeframe was great.

I would suggest using Bath Planet versus Bath Fitters any day. Bath Planet is so much more on target with what they say they are gonna do versus the other experience that we had that was a freaking nightmare. Bath Planet was conscientious, although it took them a little longer to get the materials than what I had anticipated. We ordered and we paid the deposit, but it took two and a half months to get the stuff back and to get it done. Other than that, everything was wonderful. They were that great and I was amazed. They were friendly, professional, and courteous. They listened to me and they didn't try to overtalk me. I could not be more pleased.

Hi Diane,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Eastern Washington such an amazing 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom. Thank you in advance for any future referrals you send us.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

My wife had a stroke recently and I needed a walk-in shower for her. I purchased one from Bath Planet and the experience with their sales rep was excellent. He did not put pressure on me and he was very helpful in deciding what we needed and how to design it. The installation was absolutely exceptional. I have never dealt with a contractor that was more pleasant to work with. The workers were excellent craftsmen and they were very polite, neat and first class. The walk-in shower is very helpful and she’s enjoying it.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you and your wife are enjoying the new walk-in shower. We hope her health continues to improve.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I was scanning the internet for a walk-in tub and I was looking for something in my area, and there was't any place that was available. The closest one was EZ Baths in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, so I called them. Then I did a little research through the Better Business Bureau and they had super good ratings. When they came, they had several different options with the Bath Planet tub, so I was able to choose what I wanted. The day that the techs came, there was a violent thunderstorm. I had a covered porch and they sat there, and the work never ceased. They continued working and as they promised, they completed the job within one day. They were all super nice. When they left, they washed everything off, cleaned it and asked if there was anything else that I would like to have done.

My home is 10 years old and at the time that I decided that I wanted to do this, I didn't get positive encouragement from my family because I had a real nice bath. They kept telling me that my tile was gonna break and I was gonna need a new paint job, and it was expensive. With the tile, you cannot tell that anything has been altered.

Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baton Rouge a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you found our BBB ratings helpful in your search for the right remodeling company. Despite the weather, we are glad to hear that the installers were able to get your job done in one day.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Bath Planet's material seems durable and it could be customized. And although there were some limitations, they were able to accommodate the large size. However, we had some hooks on the wall and those got thrown out in the installation. So now, we're out of hooks. This is kind of on us too but we didn't think they would do that. They were gonna try and find them but then they didn't. Then they were supposed to give us a check for the hooks about a month ago but that hasn't happened either. Otherwise, the installation went fine and I'd recommend Bath Planet.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathroom. We will notify your dealer about the hooks. Thank you in advance for any future referrals.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I called Bath Planet and their guy came out and talked to me all about their system. I ended up having a total remodel through them. I had a handicap shower put in, all new floor covering, and a countertop covering. They also installed a high-rise toilet and a new sink for me. However, I didn’t get the floor covering that I wanted. I wanted a vinyl floor covering that was light in color and that was what I picked out when the salesman was here. I didn’t get a lot of things that I bought. They were supposed to install a shower bench, but I didn’t get that and I didn’t get any refund for it. I’m not unhappy with the situation, but their tactics were a little off-center.

The bottom of the shower was supposed to be five inches high, but it ended up being a three-inch. The countertop is a very roughish surface that I’m not happy with. I expected a countertop for the sink that was molded pretty and almost glass-like. It was supposed to be marbleized, but it was just plain old paint that they put in. When they didn’t install the floor covering that I wanted, the owner, Ken Miller, kept saying, “Because it’s a mobile home, the floor waves and the floor would wave with this vinyl covering.” He talked me into the little snap-together, wood-grain 4” by 10” covering. These all snapped together and they were really darkish color for a bathroom, which I wasn’t happy with. My daughter doesn’t like the color, but we’re stuck with it because I’ve agreed to let him do it. He also charged me another $600 for this in addition to what I had already paid.

I had a lot of problems with Bath Planet, although I didn’t have any problem with the workers. They did what Ken told them to do. The installation team was fine and they were really nice people. However, I wouldn’t recommend them to build me an outdoor toilet now if that is what I got from him. I feel that this was done because I’m 83 years old and they thought I’m stupid. When I got really riled at Miller, I told him, “Don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining,” and he was not impressed with that comment.

When I had Bath Planet running my credit card, I gave them the number so they could run it. They took half at the beginning and the other half at the end when the job was finished. Then, I canceled that credit card after they were paid because I didn’t trust Ken having my number. I just had my credit card company issue me a new card with a new number, so he can never run that number and charge me anything in the future. I would never recommend Bath Planet to a friend. Never.

Hi Georgia,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Bath Planet did a good job. The first people I called had a lot of advertising. They were really pushy and I did not like them. So, I started doing research and Bath Planet's name came up. When I called, they were more professional, they didn't irritate the hell out of me, and I was pleased with what they did. My husband loved it, too. The installers took a regular bathtub, and they made it into a walk-in shower. My husband had a leg removed and we need to make sure that he could get in. There was no way he was gonna be able to hop all over a regular-sized tub. The installers cleaned up their stuff, but what they used spattered and sprayed. So, some of that could've been wiped down a little better. Other than that, they did the floors and did a good job. I had 10 minutes of something to do after they left, and that ain't half bad.

Hi Robin,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you found our Design Consultant to be more professional. We will follow up with our local dealer and ask them to make sure their installers clean up better before they leave.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

My wife and I had a very poor experience with this company, especially related to customer service and communication. We contracted with them at the beginning of June for a project that was to start on July 23rd. New shower and tub and new vanity. When July 23rd came, no one showed up at the house. There had been zero communication after a measurement appointment in June. I called to inquire when the project would start. The first time I called, I was told someone would call me back in five minutes. No one called me back that day. The next time I called, I was told that my materials were not in and that they would call me back when they were ready to schedule. No time frame given on how long this would take. I called again to inquire into the time frame, and was again told someone would call me back; again, this never happened.

They eventually told me that it would be weeks before my materials would be in. No apologies, no explanations for what was almost certainly just a forgotten order on their part. To make matters worse, when we got closer to the date of the shower and tub install, they told me that the vanity was still "behind schedule." We moved forward with the wet area only. The install and new shower/tub has been the only positive part of the project, besides the fact that due to it being one month behind schedule (install began on August 23), we needed to ask friends and family to come to our house to be present for the install -- my wife and I both work in education and were hoping to get the install done over the summer (hence the early June search for someone to update our bathroom).

After the install of the wet area, while I was still waiting for news on our vanity, our salesman contacted me about signing electronic documents for our financing. When I opened the documents, the two-years, 0% that we had agreed upon in June was nowhere to be found; instead, the documents said the interest rate would be 8.99%. I raised an objection with the salesman, and he agreed to fix it if I would sign the documents, which I foolishly did. The next day, he told me the best they would do was 12 months same as cash. This worked for me, so I agreed, but I was furious and felt lied to. He also told me at this time that the company that provides Bath Planet its vanities had gone out of business, but that they were looking into different options for getting us something similar to the vanity we wanted.

After another week of waiting on news of a vanity, again feeling forgotten or ignored, I called and asked about what was going on with the vanity. I was told that they would send someone out to "talk to me," but the earliest appointment that was mutually available was ten days later. When this appointment finally occurred, the installer told us that the original vanity that we had ordered, that both the salesman and the owner, who had done our second measurement, told us was possible in our bathroom, was not at all possible in our bathroom. Again, I felt as though I had been lied to, led on, and manipulated in order for someone to make a sale. It was an almost entirely negative experience working with this company, and in my opinion, I would not recommend that anyone do so in the future. TL/DR: Poor/zero communication. Misleading sales strategies. Incredibly dissatisfied customer. Stay away.

Hi Adam,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I would recommend Bath Planet. They replaced a bathtub with a walk-in shower for us, and they did a good job. I went with them after I had them come over and heard their spiel. Although we had one issue, it wasn't really their fault and they handled it well. The wrong product came and they had to reorder it. So getting it installed took a little longer than we had planned. But they were really good about taking care of that for us. The installation team was very good too. They did the job in one day and we're satisfied with the quality of their work.

Hi Sherrill,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Company Information