Call toll free
Based on 226 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free
(844) 792-2052

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Planet was founded with the sole purpose of offering homeowners the best in quality products in addition to providing top-notch customer service.

With low-cost remodeling prices, Bath Planet has been able to serve thousands of customers in creating the bathroom and shower of their dreams. Bath Planet offers a wide array of quality products in order to help the customer select the one that best fits their needs.

Our acrylic products have been stringently tested and evaluated and have earned us the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. The Seal is among the most trusted and widely-recognized consumer symbols in North America. Bath Planet is extremely proud of this accolade, and we are thrilled that the experts at Good Housekeeping believe in our products as much as we do. They even back up their claim with a two-year limited warranty, meaning the Institute will replace or refund the price paid for any Bath Planet acrylic product that proves to be defective. See the Good Housekeeping website for complete warranty details.

Our team of trained experts are ready to provide the best and quickest bath renovation solutions. Contact us today and find out what we can do for you!

Bath Planet Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 7, 2018

247 Bath Planet Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

About two years ago, I got a shower from Bath Planet. The sales representatives explained everything to me and were friendly. They had a lengthy presentation though and I had to leave so they came the next day to finish it. They could have cut to the chase and not explain all of the things. Comparing shower cleaners was totally unnecessary. Other than that, they also said that I would be able to tell them how far I would have my foot rest adjusted but it was automatically made in the caddy corner. There’s no adjusting it like they previously told me.

Afterwards, the installation team came in, did their job and cleaned up after themselves. They were in and out in a day and a half. But then, I got a phone call asking if everything was okay and a lady named Robin even came and asked me about my shower to follow up. There was some caulking that could be placed in a particular area and she said that she would have someone do that but that was a year and a half ago. Our scheduling was off too because I needed to be there and I’m not home a lot so we never connected back together. I even called Bath Planet back and told them that nothing had been done about it. I want them to follow up with me to make another appointment.

Hi Robin,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and have let our dealer know about the caulking. They will reach out to you.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I found Bath Planet online and I had a couple of people come out and give a testament and discussion. The sales rep was very knowledgeable, nice and knew his product. I got a new tub enclosure and a shower and the installers did a good job. They were also very nice and they cleaned up. We’ve been pleased so far.

Hi Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Indianapolis a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I purchased a full walk-in shower a year ago and the Bath Planet people were experts at what to do. It took a day to take out the old one and clean up. Then they put the a new one on the second day. They did a very good job and cleaned up their mess. They were not very noisy either. They were very courteous and nice to be around. I am very happy with the product itself as well.

Hi Bob,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Indianapolis a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new walk-in shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I purchased a bathtub a year ago in February and I customized the type of tub as well as the wall units and faucets. It took two days for Bath Planet to install the bathtub with the wall surround, and the installers cleaned up after themselves each day.

Hi Jill,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. Based on your comments, it seems like you were happy with your new bathroom. Is there any reason you only gave us 3 stars? Please let us know as we strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I purchased a tub shower from Bath Planet about a year ago. I also had a few bids from other companies and Bath Planet’s was reasonable. They did a good job of putting it in and got it operating. There's a bar to step out of the shower. I wanted a full seat in the bath, but they didn't offer that. So, I took the partial seat in the corner.

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Indianapolis a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you thought our price was right and the installation went smoothly.

Bath Planet Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Bath Planet took out our Fiberglass shower and replaced it with a beautiful acrylic shower system all in one day. They also disposed of all used materials. The workers showed great expertise, were courteous, and meticulous in all they did. In addition, Bob, Allen and the other workers replaced the bathroom fixtures, lights and mirror in the baths vanity area. This group of workers are the best and I would highly recommend them!

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower. Thank you for any future recommendations and referrals.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Bath Planet did a good job on my parents’ house so I decided to use them. The sales rep came to the house and gave me prices. I got to show them what they would do and I purchased two showers in July. The installation went perfectly too. They did it in 2 days and it was an excellent experience overall.

Hi Drew,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Arkansas a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear your installation went perfectly so you can enjoy your two new showers.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

The salesperson that came to my house was very good. We had a connection so we decided to go with him. He was personable and my husband liked him too. He answered all the questions that we had. We bought the tub and enclosure and added a shelf. The installation team was very good and knowledgeable as well. Bath Planet has quality product, knowledgeable salesmen, qualified technician and they're always helping us. I would recommend them.

The only thing that I've been noticing is that we keep getting mold around the caulking so I keep scraping away some of it. I'm not sure why that's happening, so my husband is thinking of calling soon to mention it and see what Bath Planet has to say. We don't use anything to clean the tub because they told us not to use anything other than water. We haven't had a problem with keeping anything clean because it's always clean in the bathroom. We could use Dove soap if there was any soap scum or anything, but we haven't needed to do that. We have a fan in the bathroom as well, and it doesn't seem to make a difference with the mold.

Hi Latisha,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Chicagoland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new bathtub. Regarding the caulk, we have let your dealer know and they will reach out to you.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

We wanted to get the bathtub redone. It was 30 years old and needed to be replaced, but it was a big tub and it was sitting in the corner of the room with a base and stuff that had been built onto it to set it in. I couldn’t find anybody in this area that was interested in working. I got online and found Bath Planet. The rep from Bath Planet was also the only one that I heard from so we had them to come out and look and gave us an estimate.

They came out on March 9 to install and it wasn’t their fault that they couldn’t get all the work done because we were ordering our own bathtub and we went through Home Depot. The first two we got in was damage so they had to send them out twice. Finally, the third one was okay but it’s only because I insisted that they pack that box and not send it in a plain cardboard box.

The only problem I had was with a rep in their office. She would tell me something and then it wouldn’t be exactly what she told me. She was gonna send the installer out here to put that first tub in and of course, he called us on his way. He was also coming out of Hot Springs and he was gonna stay overnight. He wanted to know about motels and he said he had to go to Hot Springs to pick up the materials. He called us after he got to the warehouse and said that he couldn’t find the water faucet. He called us three times and he said, “I can’t find it so I've already got another job schedule so I'm not gonna be able to do that one.”

The rep called me and said that something had come up, that the installer was too busy on his other job and couldn’t make it. I knew that was a lie because I’d already talked to him two or three times and I told her, “That’s odd. I talked to him two or three times and he couldn’t find all the supplies, the water fixture and everything." I don’t like that because that will ruin their business. Just tell me, “We forgot to order your water fixture." Don’t lie to me because that is something that I have always had a problem with.

The day that they got to come back and finish installing the faucet, we had called because of the damaged stuff. I also called because I had him scheduled to come out and it was gonna be the following day. But I called the rep and I said if he wants to come out the day before tomorrow, that’s fine. If he wants to wait until the day that we had scheduled which would have been the following day after that, I said that’s fine as well. She said, “No, we’ll leave it like it is because he has a job for that day.” I said, “That’s fine. We don’t have a problem with that.”

The rep called that morning and she said, “Well, I guess there was a mix-up. He’s coming. He’s on his way.” I said, “Well, that’s fine. We’re gonna pick the tub up.” She said, “I just wanted to let you know. He’s 15 minutes from your house.” I said, “Works fine.” Also, I thought when you put somebody on speaker phone, that you are supposed to let them know that ahead of time. The rep didn’t tell me that the installer was on speakerphone. I knew that because he called me after I hung up with her and he said, “I’m actually about 45 minutes to an hour away. I did hear her conversation with you.” Other than that, the guys that came out here were awesome and we really appreciated them greatly. I would recommend Bath Planet.

Hi Dru,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Arkansas a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you would recommend Bath Planet. We will pass your feedback regarding the scheduling to our dealer.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

We went to the Sugar Grove Corn Boil which is a summer festival that they have out there. Bath Planet had a booth set up and we liked what they had. We talked to their saleslady and then made an appointment for them to come out. They gave us an estimate that we thought was really reasonable so we made the purchase. I was able to choose different features like the shelving and if I wanted a bench in there, I can pick the color, the hardware, and the door. Everything was customized to what we wanted.

The sales guy that came out gave us an estimate. He was very thorough and showed us samples. And when it was up to getting financed, they made it really easy to do it. We didn't have to go anywhere since we could do it over the phone. Once the financing was approved, they scheduled when they could come. It took one guy to install everything. He knew how to get it done so he was able to put it all in a day. It was fantastic and we're very pleased with it. Overall, we had a hassle-free experience with Bath Planet. They had procedures and guidelines from the sales to the production manager to financing. It was very easy to deal with them. They were very professional, and they knew what they had to do.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Chicagoland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

We live in a mobile home and we had a fiberglass tub but my sister and I are on the heavy side and we could feel it. We wanted a walk-in shower and everything was done exceptionally well. Everyone was friendly too. The bath designer Cathy came in and she helped us as much as she could. The crew came on the day that they were supposed to. They had the walk-in shower put in in five hours and did a beautiful work. Afterwards, they told us to give them a call if we have any issues and they would take care of it for us. When my sister came home from work, her jaw fell to the floor three times. She was so dumbfounded and we're really happy with the work done. Bath Planet is great and I would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Massachusetts a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are enjoying your new walk-in shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

We purchased a shower with a seat from Bath Planet this year. Their reps came in and did what they had to do. They were very professional, considerate, and when they left, they cleaned up. They put in the sliding doors and they also gave me a hand shower along with one of the high-rise toilets and a sink. I can definitely tell the difference from the downstairs bathroom to the one upstairs we had worked on. I get around and get up and down, and I could sit there and relax. It’s working great. My wife and I like it, and my daughter too whenever she comes home from college.

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Arkansas a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

My experience with Bath Planet of Houston. 03/29/17 – Placed initial order with Mr. ** (G.M). We were told that since this was major construction that it could not be done in 1 or 2 days but would take 8 to 10 days to complete. Work started on 05/22/17. The first installer was Angel. He did the surrounds, floor, plumbing, painting. Guest bath, the shower would run when only the faucet was turned on. Plumbing was done incorrectly. Should have used copper pipe for the faucet but used PEX throughout. Entire right hand side of guest bath surround will have to be removed. Also has bumps in the surround. Floor tile was not flat at all, edges and corners sticking up.

Painting the walls was a joke. Used spackling where sheetrock mud needed to be used, walls not close to being smooth from where he removed wallpaper. Painted over caulking, paint peeling off. Two different colors were used on the caulking. First was white, then he put tan over the white and can see the two colors. Mold on sheetrock in guest bath not fully removed. No support behind the bathtub skirt. It flexed in by 1/4 of an inch.

Master bath - Tile floor was same as guest only worse because of larger area. Wavy wall, paint job was a joke, removed a switchbox from the wall and left a live wire just dangling. He was getting ready to put sheetrock over it until I stopped him. I installed a new box and terminated the wire inside the box (huge code violation!). Trim not level with the window, refused to do anything about it (trim was level but did not match the slope of the window). Used huge amounts of caulking on seams in both bathrooms. Had Angel (the installer) fix tiles that were sticking up, did not do any good as I suspected. Next day showed him others, he just made it worse by trying to fix instead of replace the whole floor.

Shower doors not yet installed. We had ordered all Delta faucets. The sliding shower head we received was Moen. Told the installer not to install. Told Will ** (G.M). He sent us something made called Liquid Accents. Again told Mr. ** we ordered Delta. Eventually a rep came by to see how the job was going. I told him about the sliding shower head. He asked if I would be willing to pay the difference to get Delta. I informed he we already had paid for it in the quote. We just purchased our own from Home Depot, too hard to deal with this company.

06/15/17 – Last day the installer (Angel) was here. Said he was done. He refused to try to fix the floors. 6/20/17 – almost 4 weeks have gone by. I have been stuck at the house, cats have been cooped up in two small bedrooms. A new installer (C.J) came by after having a meeting with Mr. **. Told us new parts would have to be ordered. Probably 3 - 5 weeks before they come in.

07/05/17 – Sent an email to Mr. ** (GM). No response. 7/7/17 – Received a call from Mark Mauser (owner). A meeting was set up. 7/10/17 – Meeting with Mark. Found that Mr. ** was no longer working there. He agreed this was a horrible job. Both baths to get new floors, redo entire surround in master, take wave out of walls, paint correctly. The guest bath was to get new floor as well, remove left hand surround, repair plumbing, put up new surround, repaint. Make master bath window to appear to be level with the trim. Host of smaller items. There were to be two crews standing by to start work on our house. He was sending his best tile installer along with the best installer for the shower area (C.J). Parts will be ordered.

7/25/17 – 2 months, new GM by the name of Bret **. Bret owns a company that does a makeover on homes that people are going to flip. Draw your own conclusions from this. Day after my knee surgery. Construction started again. Started on guest bath. Removed right surround, sheetrock, replaced plumbing, replaced sheetrock incorrectly, had to be redone. Installed a support for the bathtub. Forgot to install the decorative trim on the right surround (still missing to this day). Removed all sheetrock in master bath, corrected walls, replaced sheetrock, replaced surround. Smoothed walls in master bath, painted correctly.

Floor installer showed up. The installer (actually 2 of them) spoke no English. I had asked Bret ** that anyone who shows up speak English. For me to converse with the installers I had to call someone at Bath Planet that spoke Spanish, she would call the installers, then tell me what was said. What a way to run a business. Floors looked to be flat when they were done. Since I was told not to step on any tile we did not go in. Just peeked through the doorway into the master and kept the door closed on the guest.

We went in to master bath the following day and discovered that the installer had not bothered to remove any baseboards so the tile did not go under the baseboard but close to the baseboard. This left a huge gap between the wall and the tile. When the tile person came back to grout I asked about the baseboards. He replied "they do not do baseboards". Also zero toilets installed. Again "they do not do toilets". Had to send a plumber over to install 1 toilet. I was almost late for work because of this.

Meeting with Bret **. Showed where the tile does not go under the baseboard. Bret wanted to just fill it in with caulk or possibly more grout. I said no, it needed to be done correctly. A few days later I called Bret after not hearing back from anyone. Told that all trim would be removed, tile removed and redone. New tile installed, however not all tile was removed. Installer was Luis. Guest bath tile is ok, master bath though only 3 of the 4 walls now have tile under the baseboard. In talking with Luis I asked why was not all the tile removed. I was told that Bret had told him to just pull up the outer tiles and replace. Because the tile on the one side was a full width tile it was not pulled up, which still left a huge gap between the wall and the tile. Not what we agreed to.

Shower doors installed. Guest bath, the doors were cut at an angle, looked horrible. Their solution was to cut doors at an even greater angle to match the angle of the wall... Told them to just use some u-channel to hide the offset. After replacing partial tiles in both bathroom now the tiles are still not flat. Guest bath vanity rocks. Master bath we are not able to put the scale where we normally do because it also rocks (tile not flat).

Bret had told me that they would install the large vanity. I informed Bret that I would put in the holes in the vanity for the fittings. He told me "Let a professional do that", pointing to Luis. I put in the holes. As Luis was installing the faucets (incorrectly) he told me about why the floor only went up to the baseboard. My understanding is the person who did my tile is the same person that Bret uses most of the time for the expensive homes (his best installer from what he said). First the sheetrock people come in, the sheetrock people also put in the baseboards. After this the tile people come in. Joints are caulked and it looks like the baseboard is on top of the tile. This saves a crew being sent out a third time. Sorry but this is MY house and I expect the job to be done correctly. Not what I received at all.

8/23/17 – 3 months now. Vanity was installed along with both toilets. While installing the vanity it was damaged because the "professional" was climbing inside to hook up the plumbing and install the faucets correctly (he had not correctly installed the faucets the first time). This person was being called a professional by Bret. In order for them to start on the master bath I had to seal off the supply lines for the sinks. At the time the only pipe available was black pipe. They had run out of brass nipples that were lead free. Black pipe has lead in it. If this person was truly a professional he would have refused to hook up any water lines at all. I told my wife we are down to only 1 sink in the guest bath since that was lead free. Now they are trying to poison me I guess.

8/25/17 - 8/31/17 Hurricane Harvey. 09/2/17 – Saturday. I sent an email to Bret saying he was responsible for the damage to the vanity, along with plumbing issues (master bath toilet bolt came loose on the right hand side, closet flange was probably broken). I also said the vanity was to be replaced and all plumbing done by a plumber that I recognize. Between these 2 dates we did have a meeting with Mark ** and Bret ** about the vanity, toilet not secure, guest bath toilet over tightened, possibly bending the steel closet flange.

The grab bar prevents the trim from now being installed. Mark asked if he could cut the trim to fit around the grab bar. We said no. He is going to try installing a longer grab bar and hope that the trim will cover up the holes left by the shorter grab bar. I agreed but not happy since we did not purchase the bathroom with extra holes in it. If the trim does not cover the holes it was agreed that the entire right side would be replaced for the second time. No response after our meeting other than one text from Mark to say tuned about finding a new vanity. As Mark and Bret were leaving I heard Mark tell Bret to get hold of his licensed plumber to correct the items. Bret was also supposed to be finding a trim strip for the guest and longer grab rail. Again nothing has been done at all.

10/6/17 – Friday. Over 4 months now. Texted Bret that I had sent him an email. He did not know who the call was from. This tells me that he has deleted us from his phonebook; I also feel that if I had not texted him that he would never have contacted us… Bret said he will look into it tomorrow (Saturday the 7th of October). 10/12/17 – Not having heard back from Bret I sent a message to both Mark and Bret saying I had sent them both an email. Never have heard from Bret.

10/13/17 – Friday. Finally heard back from Mark via email. Says he will repair the vanity. I still say that the vanity was not damaged before his people installed it. Also said has had problems with plumbers canceling. I will let Tonya know about this. 10/17/17 – Tuesday. Not able to wait for Bath Planet to even answer my email. We needed the master bath sinks usable even if the pop-ups do not work. I installed the 4 brass nipples (potable water). Still only have 1 working toilet.

10/19/17 – I am writing this current letter. It will now be almost 5 months (4 days shy) since construction started and the job is still not finished. Almost 6 months since we placed the order. All excitement about this project has died. My wife wishes she had never started this and certainly wishes she had never contacted Bath Planet. To date neither Bret nor Mark have contacted me on their own except for the one text that Mark sent. Bret only responded to the one text that I sent him and has never responded to another text or email. What an impressive G.M Bret makes!

About the plumbing. They removed the copper and put in PEX. Very little skill is required to install PEX from what I can see. It does take skill to sweat joints. It is also much faster which I assume is the reason they use it. Costs for the valves is also lower. I had asked that the valve they install have shutoffs. Nope; I did not get that. The valves I would have picked cost more but they do allow one to work on the valve and keep the water on for the rest of the house. In my opinion this is an inferior installation.

Bath Planet only has a lifetime warranty on the plastic. Plumbing will not have a warranty unless it is the liquid line. But again that does not include the valves or PEX. Floor tile. Same thing. Following this are the photos. I have tried to put them in the proper sequence but may have a few not in the correct order. Go to bathplanet.com and take a look at the website. First page at the top in the middle, "Out of this world service". Sorry but I do not agree with that statement at all; what do you think? Their website tells you that they have a one day remodel. I am sure they do but ask yourself and anyone you talk to how that is accomplished. Their pictures show surrounds included as well. I have dozens that I can upload that will prove everything that I say.

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Bath Planet called me and we liked what we saw in their presentation and the guarantees. We got a fixed stall shower this past summer and I’m very much satisfied with it. The sales rep treated me very well and they answered all my questions. The installation team was remarkable and what they did was outstanding. We just had the bathroom painted last year and the installers went right down to the beams. There wasn’t a mark on the walls and they cleaned up everything. We never expected it to be as well as it was. We were very pleased with their work and their customer service. We would definitely use Bath Planet again if we had any other work to do.

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Central Jersey a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you think our dealer's installation team was remarkable. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to them.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

We went to the home repair show in Darien earlier this year where there were five other competitors but my wife liked the color available in Bath Planet. They had samples and we picked out the style that we liked. We bought the white with silver highlights tub-to-shower conversion. The guy that put it in finished in one day all by himself, so he did a good job. But I’m not crazy about the shower doors. We got the sliding door which rattles and it’s hard to keep it clean. If you’re inside, there’s no handle to open the door when you’re done with your shower. All I got is a nut sticking out on the inside. It’s poorly designed. Also, when I asked the salesman the depth of the shower conversion, he said it was four inches. It’s four inches tall but not four inches deep. Overall it's not much better than what I could’ve gotten at Bath Fitter except for the color.

Hi John,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. We have contacted your local dealer and they will reach out to you to resolve this. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I had Bath Planet come to my house to give me a price estimate. Salesman comes in and first wants to sit down with me and give me a 30 min education on the company, how they are better than Bath Fitter and what they do and why they are so great. Then he goes to my bathroom. It's only 40 square feet. Not very big. He looks at it and we go back downstairs. He takes out his laptop. Goes over a presentation and more education for me. Fun. I have an MBA. I don't need to know all this bs. It's just a way for them to push the price up.

So then we pick out the bathtub and the very simple walls for the shower area. Nothing crazy. The cheapest way. He gives me a price of 13k!!! What? You crazy man!!! So I don't say anything. Then he starts with, “Well if you do it right now it's 11k.” Still I say nothing. Then he says, “Well since you have channel 12 on your tv I can get you down to $9,800”. I say, “Still too high.” Then he says, “I can give you the October discount so I can go to 7,800.” So we went from 13k to 7,800!!! I say my max price is 5k. He says, “I can do 7,300. That's it.” I say, “Have a nice day and bye.”

Remember people this is just my shower area with a new bathtub. And a plastic wall. Not granite or marble which is much nicer. Why the hell is it 13k for nothing. And why lead with 13k when you could have given me the $7,300. Just wanted to rip me off and make more commissions. This is a very bad way to do business. I bought all my materials for 3k and had a contractor do it for 4K. So I did my full bathroom for about 7k. Which is less than what they wanted just for the shower area. Rip off city. I don't like to be lied to. I'm in sales also. I would never be like that with my clients. But my company has ethics. Bath Planet does not.

Hi Naor,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate. We apologize for the experience you had with our local dealer. We will reach out to our dealer to discuss how they present pricing to our potential customers.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

Bath Planet was pretty detailed and was willing to send somebody out to give me an estimate. That was the first step and we could have stopped after that. We weren’t comfortable with them when they came out to give us the appraisal but we were real comfortable with the price, which was also very competitive, compared to the other places we looked into. It was also set up in a way that when you go in, you get to pick out how you want whatever you're having done to look like. We were allowed to pick out the shower we wanted then the doors as well as the finish on the showers and on the floor. Then they got us a new toilet and a new floor, then took out an old bathtub set up with a shower and put in a walk-in shower. They also did the ceiling, the walls, and covered everything up then caulked it.

The one thing that impressed me the most was when they put the floor in. I've been in a lot of showers where there's no concrete under the floor. But when I saw that the installer was mixing the concrete, I asked what it was for and he said he was filling in the floors. I was watching him do it and it was fast-dry so the next day, I was able to stand on it and it was totally sturdy. Making sure that they fill the underneath of the shower floor was one of the best things they did. The floor was one of those things that we changed our minds on after we had already concluded the contract and were waiting to come back from vacation to have them put it in. All in all, I was very comfortable with them and all the employees that came in here, including the contractors, were A1. The experience with Bath Planet was exceptionally fabulous. They have high-quality guys working in the different crews and their product is A1. I love my shower and my bathroom.

Hi Carmelo,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you love your new shower and bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I was pleased with my experience with Bath Planet. I love the product and their pricing was good. Their rep was very good and she called regularly to check if I made the decision and if I had any questions. I had them take out a tub and put in a walk-in shower in the last week of June. There was a gentleman who called from the office and he had to change the date once in only by a day. But they were very good in keeping me informed as to what was going on and when they would be here. They were very professional. Then two good young gentlemen came and worked for 2 and a half days. They were courteous, very considerate and cleaned up after everyday. I love how the product looks like. I have recommended Bath Planet to two people.

Hi Jane,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Milwaukee a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that they kept you informed and you are happy with your new shower.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Was excited after seeing options on their website which led me to call for a consultation. Despite not hearing back from the Richmond location after leaving a voicemail, I decided to call the number online to set up a time. Upon the scheduler confirming the appointment a few days later, I was informed that my husband had to be present. I was taken aback as I am responsible for making the decorating decisions in the home. Thus, I explained that my significant other could not attend the meeting and that I was more than capable of making decisions.

I was told that both homeowners being present was a company requirement, but that the scheduler would speak with the manager to see if an exception could be made. Not surprised that I never heard back. This is an old sales trick that is way outdated. The policy is quite offensive and sexist to say the least. Don't waste your time with this company. Over a month has passed since my original phone call; now having to start over. Going with Bath Solutions; no need for both of us to be present.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Bath Planet took out our bathtub and out a shower in about a month or two ago. We're older now and it's easier to get into a shower. The rep was very nice and informative. The boys that put the shower in were great, neat, and quiet. All in all, it took them two days to finish. The first day they took out the tub and did some wall work. The next day they put the shower in. I didn't want the seat that came with the shower and they got me a corner seat. They put it in and came back to check and make sure it was sturdy. They did everything right. We like the shower and we enjoyed the whole experience.

Hi Jane,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of San Leandro a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower and corner seat.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Three months ago, I purchased a shower from Bath Planet out of stupidity. They started with the installation about a month ago and it's still not done yet. They came in, tore the walls out, did a bit of damage and haven't got back since. The guy who came out got the old tub out in one day’s time but he damaged the wall in two places and scratched the door. He's done the basic walls and so forth but he didn’t put some shelving in it. I also did a little bit of customization but he hasn't finished it yet. He came back the next day to install the shower, at which time he discovered he didn’t have everything that was supposed to go on that order. He brought in a seat but he didn’t bring the shower head and a few more things along that line. In the process of trying to put it all in, he did a little damage again. He had to cut out my baseboard and left it looking really bad.

He said he’d be right back in two weeks but that didn’t happen. They were going to contact me and did so simply by calling and saying it would have to be later. When I contacted them back, I was told one more week but that didn't happen either. Then they gave me a day that they would show up, but still they didn’t. Working with Bath Planet was disappointing and it was a really bad experience for me.

Hi John,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. We have contacted your local dealer and they will be reaching out to you today. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

Two months ago, I bought a tub and shower fixtures and had our bathroom remodeled by Bath Planet. With them, I got the stuff I wanted and the work done at a reasonable price. The sales reps treated me well. They talked to me and explained the situation. The installers were professional however, they didn't finish what they set out to do. They got the stuff in there but didn't put the trim back down on the floorboard. I told Bath Planet about it but they said they wouldn't come back. I intended to call them again but because I work two jobs, I never got around it. Other than that, Bath Planet's a good company and the installers did a good job.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to write Bath Planet a review. We have contacted your local dealer and they will be reaching out to you. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I was at a home remodeling show and expo in Madison, Wisconsin when I heard about Bath Planet. It was Laura, the salesperson that I dealt with that sold me to Bath Planet. She clearly loves her job. She believes in their product and in what she’s doing. She was also very patient with my indecisiveness. The quality of what I was looking for matched what they had to offer versus what I had talked with at some other companies and I was very pleased with that. I did a tub to shower conversion, and then Bath Planet installed a seat in the back corner, some grab bars and storage tower.

The two guys from Ganser Construction that did the installation were phenomenal and they did that in March. They clearly knew what they were doing. They were so conscientious about the general cleanliness and cleaning up after themselves. It was a spring rainy day and they didn’t want to take pieces back so I told them to put the pieces in my garage. The next day, they asked me if they could cut in my garage if it would rain. But since it wasn't raining hard, they cut outside instead since they don't want to mess up the garage.

They also kept me posted along the way. The lead guy explained things and answered questions that I had before they even got started just to clarify a couple of things for me. I’m super pleased with the outcome of what I had which was exactly what I was looking for. There were also a lot of check-ins from them. Laura even did a follow-up check a few weeks later after the installation. She checked on how things were going and looked at the final product. They were attentive from start to finish. My experience with Bath Planet was super customer-service focused.

Hi Becky,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Madison a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you had a great experience from start to finish with our dealer's staff.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I got a new tub, shower fixtures and exterior on the wall around from Bath Planet a year ago and it was a good experience. The installation was done well and the installation team was very professional. They quoted me that it would take an extra amount of hours but it was done earlier than expected. The products are expensive but good and I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Hi Jean,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I was really satisfied with Bath Planet. I had them redo my bathtub shower and had the tile removed. I also like their price. The installation team was very clean and did a good job. What Bath Planet did was very nice and there wasn't a lot of pressure. They also had good follow-ups.

Hi Duaine,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of San Leandro a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are really satisfied with your new bathroom.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

We liked the sales rep from Bath Planet. He was telling us right to the point as to what the cost was going to be and the advantages of having them remodel my bath. We got to choose what we wanted and we were just very, very happy. We purchased the tub and enclosure four months ago. The sales rep came and measured everything. The two gentlemen who installed explained to my husband all they did or put up each time as they were going. There was a thing that was originally in the house that came down and hid the top of the shower curtain. We had a complete wall after.

The sales rep called a couple of times to see how things were going and even called during the installation day. The gal from the main office also called to check before and after the installation to see if we were happy. She called back one more time to see if we were ready for another project. I have already personally recommended them to other people. Bath Planet did an excellent job and we hope to get another project done by them in the future.

Hi Lois,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that our dealer did an excellent job.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Three months ago, Bath Planet installed the entire interior of the shower plus the glass doors and changed the shower's hardware which includes the plumbing aspects and the drain valves. They sold me on being done in one day which I was very skeptical of. They took measurements and gave me a catalogue to choose from. There were two individuals who showed up and they were cordial and personable. Everything was pre-cut and it made the installation even smoother. They ripped out the old system and walls, and they replaced it with the new ones. They didn’t take a break and when there were small issues during the install, they came up with another idea, fixed what the small issue was and continued to move on. The job was completed from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm and they did what they said they would. Plus, there were no hidden costs. Everything was immaculate and I would recommend them to anybody.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Central Jersey a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that your new shower installation was completed in 1 day.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

We were at Re-Bath and got a quote from them but they were rude. I didn’t like them nor the price. So we got Bath Planet and their workers came out and got all their measurements. Then about a month later, they brought in all their stuff and installed the whole shower with the glass doors. They also put in a seat and safety bars, which were all we really wanted. We ran into a problem with the plumbing since whoever did the bathroom before had an extra space with the old tub so they hid some of their mistakes in it. The workers took an extra half a day of work but it went fine and they did an excellent job. They were great and we like the finished product a lot. We’re happy as can be with it.

Hi Larry,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Arkansas a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you think our dealer did an excellent job.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Back in April my wife fell and fractured her pelvis. It was hard to get her into the bathtub so to make it easier for her, and even myself, to step in and just take a shower, we had Bath Planet take our bathtub out and convert it to a shower. My wife saw them advertised and we took the chance with it since the price was pretty good. Also, we looked it up on the computer what people were saying about them. It was done around July. The salesman came over and he went through everything. He was very good. I was leery at the beginning because I don’t know they could do something like that in one day. But it’s good so far.

The installation team did a good job. This house was built in 1957, so the bathtub is this heavy old cast iron and I asked how they were going to get that out. They used a sledgehammer but they didn’t ruin my bathroom. I was surprised. And the salesman told us to once in a while keep an eye because they put the special caulking in that, and if some of the seal need a little more caulking or something is going on, always call because it’s warrantied.

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Chicagoland a 5 star review. We are sorry to hear about your wife's fall, but we are glad to hear you chose us to make your bathroom safer. Our goal is to be able to help keep people in their homes as long as possible. We appreciate your business.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I went to one of those home shows and the Bath Planet sales rep was very helpful and pushy enough to get me to invite her out to take a look. She was courteous, pleasant and professional. We had the grandkids here when she came out and that worked out well. She knew what she was talking about. I had some other quotes too, and Bath Planet was in the ballpark at least. A couple of them were lower, but I didn’t like what they were doing or selling. Bath Planet had a better product which was for a fair price. We bought what they were offering, but we didn’t have a total tear-out. There were some things left and some things we had changed. We had two bathrooms done and the guys who they sent out were knowledgeable and fast. I’d recommend Bath Planet.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Madison a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your two new bathrooms.

Bath Planet Company Information

847-358-4710
www.bathplanet.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use