Call toll free
(844) 792-2052
4.27/5
Based on 229 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Planet was founded with the sole purpose of offering homeowners the best in quality products in addition to providing top-notch customer service.

With low-cost remodeling prices, Bath Planet has been able to serve thousands of customers in creating the bathroom and shower of their dreams. Bath Planet offers a wide array of quality products in order to help the customer select the one that best fits their needs.

Our acrylic products have been stringently tested and evaluated and have earned us the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. The Seal is among the most trusted and widely-recognized consumer symbols in North America. Bath Planet is extremely proud of this accolade, and we are thrilled that the experts at Good Housekeeping believe in our products as much as we do. They even back up their claim with a two-year limited warranty, meaning the Institute will replace or refund the price paid for any Bath Planet acrylic product that proves to be defective. See the Good Housekeeping website for complete warranty details.

Our team of trained experts are ready to provide the best and quickest bath renovation solutions. Contact us today and find out what we can do for you!

Bath Planet Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

322 Bath Planet Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 18, 2018

Bath Planet by Carl's, Freehold, NJ: 11/29/17 - Great saleslady promised 3 days bath remodeling project completion (complete by December 31st 2017), high quality workmanship and materials. - Project completed 3/16/18. January 2017 - Wrong shower base ordered by company. Company offered me 500$ so that they could install wrong base. I rejected. Wrong measurements for base as per sub-contractor Anthony. After this 2 incidences, I requested for building and plumbing permits to be obtained. I wanted the company not to move forward with project, but demolition had been done and owner Paul stated that everything would go smoothly from here on. Wrong toilet color installed, then fixed.

February 2017 - Permit inspection initial = failed. Company fixed both building and plumbing issues. I took numerous days so as to be available when the company came in but they never showed up. Paul again promised 200$ "for me to take my wife out because of the scheduling inconveniences". I asked only for a smooth project completion. March 2017 - Shower leaking after project completion, shower door installed on wrong side, no pressure on handheld shower. This issues were fixed, all thanks to Illana. Caulking around bathroom and shower door is unprofessional looking, even after Jeffery came and re-fixed it. See attached picture.

Bottom line. This company initially had poor communication tactics, until Illana took over the communication in February 2017. This company subcontracts with poor supervision, resulting in shoddy work being performed by its "employees". The quality of some of the materials utilized is cheap. I have requested an itemization as to why the project cost 17,000$. The company does not live up to its promises of completing tasks in 3 days. This is the worst experience I have had with any company and I would like to advise other customers to stay away from this company.

Hi Benson,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your installation concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Original review: March 18, 2018

Bath Planet did exactly what we wanted. They started the work about six to eight weeks from the time we signed the contract but it was as they said it would be because they had to get the materials. The sales rep we dealt with was business-like, friendly, and efficient. Everything was also fine with their installation crew.

Hi Floyd,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that everything went exactly the way you hoped it would.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 16, 2018

I rent rooms out and have to do things quickly which is why I went the kind of service that was offered by Bath Planet. If I'd had any choice I would have hired a local plumber and had it cost a quarter as much and pay three times as long. The product I originally chose was a new bathtub, new plumbing underneath, new tiles, fixtures and handle bars for the safety of my residents and also because of a heavy mold problems.

The reps of Bath Planet were fine except there doesn't seem to be a great deal of coordination between her and the actual field office who carried it out. So there was a mis-coordination on payment and different stages that I had to make phone calls to make things happen. It was all very minor. My check didn't get deposited for a long long long time and there were other things before then that just didn't go smoothly. But the installation guy did a great job and was very pleasant. He answered any questions I had and explained whatever I wanted explaining.

With Bath Planet it is about 20 times too expensive but if you want it done quickly it is a solution. It's just way too much money unless you're a wealthy person and I'm not. I realized at some point that there was no way in hell I could afford it so I called the rep back to cancel and she was a very good sales person. She talked me to doing what was essentially half a job which was not replacing the bathtub or the plumbing underneath the drainage.

They just did the tile, the ceiling and the plumbing up along behind the wall that brought the water in, which solved the mildew problem and they took out the beautiful old curvature in the ceiling that we couldn't have anymore because it was holding the moisture in there. We ended up with new, cheaper, with not so pretty subway style, just the smooth style and no new bathtub and we did it for half as much. I ended up settling for that but it was still way too expensive. It was like $4,500 and I talked to my plumber and he could have done it for about $1,500. But it would have taken him a couple of weeks so we couldn't have that. I couldn't have that disruption for the people living here. But if you decide to do it for whatever reason it was a decent experience. I'm not happy about the money but I'm satisfied with the job.

Hi Sue,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear our dealer was able to get the installation taken care of a few weeks before your plumber could and that you were happy with the installation. We are sorry to hear that you thought the price was way too high at $4,500.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 15, 2018

Several years ago we got a walk in shower installed. The salesman was a sweet talker and we were told it would be done In one day. Two at the most. Yea right. Try 2 months. I put in at least 2 complaints with the home office. Never got back with me until I just complained again. I got mold build in my silicone, rust coming from the grab bar, a bumper part fell off the shower door.

Yes they told me they will send parts but I got to do the labor. My husband has Parkinson's. That's the reason we got this done. Rip off company. Thinking of getting an attorney. Even the walls won't shine. They tried to tell me it's soap build up. Corporate office told me to put elbow grease into it. I have cleaned it weekly. But to be honest I haven't cleaned it in a month. I'm disappointed with it. The local man went out of business or maybe he got chased out of this town. All they kept asking for was money and I refused to pay in full till the job was done. So the one man got rid of Clarence and he was going to come and sign off on the final job and never did. This Bath Planet was in Brownsville, Pa.

Hi Melinda,

Thank you for writing Bath Planet Corporate to let us know about your concerns. Our dealers pride themselves on providing the best products and customer service in the bath remodeling industry. Our goal is to resolve the issue so you are 100% satisfied. Please call our Corporate Office at 800-963-8827 and ask for Angela in Customer Care for further assistance.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 13, 2018

I was at a home show. I liked Bath Planet when I talked to the folks there and everything about them was okay. Their sales rep was a nice enough guy, was a big booster for Bath Planet, had good information, everything that I needed to know. The installers were great as well. They did the entire job in a day. It was amazing. They pulled out my old bathtub, reinstalled a new one and put a surround around it. They also had to take out a cabinet and put in a wall behind the tub. Their service was good and they were professional. I was satisfied with the money that I spent for what I got as well. I had a very positive experience with Bath Planet.

Hi Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that your installation was completed in 1 day and that the installers were amazing.

Bath Planet Corporate

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Planet?

Original review: March 12, 2018

We were at a home show and we were handed the flyer on Bath Planet. When we talked to their reps, they told us what they could do and how they would do it. When their installation team came out to do the bathroom remodel, they seemed very knowledgeable. They were pleasant men and their work was excellent. In the end, they did everything as represented and they did it well, so we were very pleased.

Hi Allan,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you felt like our installation crew did excellent work. We will definitely pass your feedback on to them.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 11, 2018

We had Bath Planet do our bathroom remodel two months ago. We had the tub replaced and new shower walls and fixtures put in. The sales rep and everybody else at Bath Planet were great. The installers were very polite. They were a little late in getting here, but that was okay. It took them a day and a half to do the job and they cleaned up their mess. They did a great job and we love it. I'd tell friends to come and look at our stuff and contact Bath Planet for an estimate. I've recommended Bath Planet to several people already.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 10, 2018

I would recommend Bath Planet to anyone. We had a bath tub taken out and a shower stall installed by them. The sales rep was great. He came and was here about an hour and a half. He went through everything and had samples. The installers were great and clean too. They were fast and got the job done. I was very pleased.

Hi Sherry,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are very please with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 5, 2018

We got the whole shower from Bath Planet about a month ago. I had a handrail customized for me and we went in for a walk-in shower. Their reps were friendly and easy-going. The installation team was fine too. They installed it within a day and a half. Bath Planet did an awesome job and they were reasonable.

Hi Mable,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you're happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: March 3, 2018

Years ago, we had the spare bathroom done with Bath Fitters and we were really unhappy with them all the way around. We decided to go with Bath Planet because of our experience and they were way better than Bath Fitters. We purchased a walk-in shower from Bath Planet two months ago and we customized the shelf and the fee. Their sales rep was wonderful. He was honest, upfront and with a good personality. The installation team was awesome. They kept my husband up to date on everything they did. Overall, they did a good work and it was a smooth experience.

Hi Tina,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Seattle a 5 star review. We really appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new walk-in shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I was tired of my tub, so I got one from Bath Planet, and I am pleased with them. I’ve had the tub for three months now, and it has a fine quality. However, I wish that the glass was better because our water is somewhat hard, and there are still spots, and I don’t know how to get rid of them. It was a couple of days in, and I thought that it was supposed to be resistant to that kind of stuff, but I still see it. But their representatives have been fine, and anytime there was a problem, like we had at the beginning, I’m sure that they will come out and help me if I was to call them now.

But if a friend would ask m e about them, I would tell them to get other estimates first because there was another bath building company that I saw advertised, and I probably should have got into that one. But I was ready to get a new tub, and I was fine with Bath Planet’s salesman. I was really comfortable with him, and he seemed to know what he was talking about, so I just booked them.

Hi Celeste,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I looked at two remodeling companies, Bath Planet and Bath Fitter, and Bath Fitter got bad reviews. Bath Planet's sales representative was good and he showed me the options. And I bought a shower and shower surround from Bath Planet. The installation was okay but I find the bottom of the unit slippery even though it's like bumpity and there are ridges. I used to have just a fiberglass unit and it wasn't slippery. I'm not really happy with the whole unit from Bath Planet.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

We had Bath Planet install a walk-in shower last November. They were expensive but we were happy with the end-product. They were also able to put in the shelves and stuff that we wanted. Their installers were good, very friendly, and they cleaned up everything when they left. My experience with them was all positive. A couple of months later, there were some problems with the caulking. We called and they came in a couple of days and fixed it so, that was great. We had somebody lined up before but they kept pushing it off and a year later, nothing was done. So, we appreciated that Bath Planet did what they said they were going to do. We also appreciate knowing that if something goes wrong, they’re going to come back and fix it.

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I was at a home show, and Bath planet was there. They are using Home Town Restyling, so they are lucky. I also had Home Town Restyling do other things at my home, so I had them do my remodeling as well. The installers did a fantastic job. I love the quality of the products they installed, and everything is holding up very well.

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you love your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

We wanted to get away from the bathtub and my husband and I wanted a walk-in shower. We discussed the possibility. We have a wonderful space here and there is no problem in making it a nice, large shower and so he went through all the routine of everything on what could be done. And we just looked at different shower pieces and it was very enjoyable and very nice. I purchased our Bath Planet before Christmas and I’m enjoying it.

The sales re was a great gentleman. He has a sense of humor and was willing to work with us and get what we wanted. He did not try to sell us anything other than that which was a good thing too. The installers were very nice and very quick guys. They also showed me things as far as what they were using, and they came in and asked where exactly I wanted the shelving located. I would not even have thought about the shelving if they had not come up and ask what shelving I want. They would not put it in the shower, so I will use the old kind over the shower head. Even though they had diagrams, we do change our minds occasionally. They kept everything clean, took away all the old sharp parts, and were through. I was very pleased with everything that happened. If you want a new shower, check them out. They were great and were very worth it.

Hi Sue,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your new shower.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I had Bath Planet remove my shower-tub combo and put in a walk-in shower. I was able to pick where I wanted the shelf and the bench, and also the showerhead and design of the acrylic that I wanted. When the salesman came to the house, he was very nice, very respectful and very knowledgeable. Then the installers were quicker than they thought they were going to be. They even cleaned areas that they didn’t mess up. It took them less than a day and they did an excellent job. And I've recommended Bath Planet.

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you would recommend us to others. We thank you for any future referrals.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

We saw Blue Planet at the state fair and we liked the product. We purchased in late September where they did a shower enclosure. We had an old cast-iron tub that needed to be removed, and we had a seat put in and three shelves. The sales rep was very nice and thorough. The installation team was also good, and they finished it on time and cleaned mostly after.

However, we didn’t hear anything from anyone for quite a while in between the initial meeting with the salesperson and hearing about the installation date. We weren’t kept up to date on how long it was taking to order the materials from back east. I was just getting ready to call the company to find out if something was going to happen or what was going on. The owner actually called to let us know that the installation date would be in three days. So, a little more communication would have been really appreciated. I was starting actually to worry that we’ve been hung out to dry. We had paid a rather large deposit, and we just didn’t hear anything. But, other than that, everything else was good.

We love the products but I think it's very expensive. My husband said it is about 20% overpriced. We were willing to do it because we needed to have it done, but I think I might have looked around a little longer. There wasn’t much chance to think about it. The salesman said it was either tonight or not at all, so it was a hard sell and we needed to have it done, so we went ahead with it. But looking back on it, I probably would have looked around a little bit to be able to compare.

Hi Janet,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet a review. We appreciate your business and your feedback will be passed onto our dealer.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

We went to a fair in Eugene and the two gals who did the presentation for Bath Planet didn't pressure us. They just showed what they could do and they didn't have any cost there until the salesman came out. The salesman made a mistake on the contract, but he rectified it immediately. So they were honest people to deal with. We had Bath Planet do a remodel for the shower. It was a tub to a walk-in shower. We put in glass doors, and we upgraded the showerhead. It was really expensive, but they did an excellent job. Their workmanship was outstanding and their materials were very good. The installers were in and out. And it was just a one-day job. They were very neat and tidy. They also cleaned up outside, and they were really meticulous. They were nice and polite guys.

Hi Sharon,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

Bath Planet was offered through our local retailer. We purchased a full tub and surround from them, and the installation was done well. And so far, we're very satisfied.

Hi Erin,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We are glad to hear that you're very satisfied with your new bathtub.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Bath Planet was contracted to do a "complete renovation" of our bathroom. Upon inspection of the contract I found they were not going to replace a wooden window in the shower area. They were going to build around it. I contacted Bath Planet and the Rep. came back and agreed to replace the window as the original window was in poor shape. When the contractor showed up to start the demolition, I pointed out that the contract also stated "No Paint" even though the wording above said "tub, walls, floor, vanity, mis". The contractor ran his hand over the east wall of our bathroom and said "we can take care of this". The contractor told me what primer to buy and also what type of paint to buy. He also stated " he had a tub of mud " he could use not to worry. After the demolition I began asking when they would paint. He said "after the wet area is complete". So I waited until then.

When the wet area was done I again asked about the paint. The contractor said "he got me booked solid with jobs, all next week in W. Elmira". "I won't be able to do it". When the Bath Planet rep. came to collect his final payment I expressed my displeasure with the way his guys left my bathroom. The walls are totally undone, all fixtures are in place and now we must remove the toilet, vanity, med. cabinet and molding to properly paint an area that his employee's led my wife and I to believe they would paint. He got very upset, I told him "you got us" the contract at the bottom said no paint but his employee's had a verbal agreement with me to complete the painting so I assumed it would get done.

In the end, I feel the whole paint thing was so they could get the "wet area" completed and get on to the next job. The work to be done section clearly said walls, but at the bottom "No Paint" got us. The bottom also said the window would not be done by Bath Planet but it was. We are now having to pay someone to come in and finish what I feel Bath Planet should have done. This was not a Complete Renovation. Bath Planet took advantage of us, with poor business practices and not finishing what they agreed to do.

Updated on 02/17/2018 - I wrote my original review. Bath Planet responded with a "blanket" 100% satisfaction call our 800 number response. When I called Angela she said "there was nothing they could do, Jim ** is an independent Bath Planet franchise". So I am back to square one as Mr. ** has no remorse about the complete disregard he showed towards our renovation.

Hi Blaine,

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Bath Planet seemed to do what we wanted to do in a time frame that was workable for us when we had a chance to have a talk with them. We’d had some problems with other remodelers around the fact that they didn’t or couldn’t meet time frames. We made the purchase about a month ago now and Bath Planet replaced the tub, wall surrounds, floor that holds the new sink, and the vent fan. I also requested for some hold bars as I’m almost 80. We had several contacts with the representative. We went and picked some colors together, and then he met us a couple of times to pick materials. He has good knowledge for their product and he may have disagreed with us or in everything we did since we had a couple of ideas that he thought were strange but he did it our way.

The only issue we had was it took a while from the initial point of contact to the point where we got started. Other than that, the Bath Planet people came really knowing what needed to be done, how to do, and the tools they needed to do it with, and they did it. The installation was really great and beautifully done in two days. We had some conversation with one of the installers who's particularly skilled, and he indicated they sometimes do kitchens too. We’ve had a real struggle about our kitchen and we wanted to do it as well but haven't been able to find a contractor that could and would do it the way we wanted it done in a time frame to do it. We haven’t had a chance to really follow through on that but we’d sure be interested in having some talk about doing our kitchen if they would be interested.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Portland a review. We thank you for your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with the finished project. We will pass your feedback on to your local dealer.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

Installation of a roll in shower - The installer did an excellent job. Every piece was of good quality and the job was done within a few days. I was very pleased with the end result and would recommend Bath Planet to everyone.

Hi Shon,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Chicagoland a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are very pleased with your new bathroom.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

We went to Home Town and we liked the display. When Home Town came out and went through what they were going to do, we decided we wanted Bath Planet. I was happy with the sales representatives that I had. They showed up on time and explained everything. And the price was in the ballpark I was looking. The old bath tub was taken out and then they put in the walk-in shower, the surround, the corner pieces for shampoo, and new shower head, shower valves and body. They said the installation would be two days and they made it. Everything was perfect when they were done. It's a good product and I'd recommend Bath Planet.

Hi Jim,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I needed my bathroom done and I wanted a shower instead of a tub. I called Bath Planet and the guy came out and looked around. He told me what it would cost and explained everything to me. And then four weeks later, they called and came out. They had to take the tub out and then put the shower in. I got a safety bar installed and I also wanted seating but he recommended against it. The installers were very nice and they did everything really good. The guy who came to put the drain was real good too. The whole job just took about two days. They did an excellent job.

Hi Gloria,

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

Bath Planet has quality products, good pricing, and great service. We were at a home show where they had a nice display, and we had them come out and present all the details, which seemed like a good deal. The sales representative did a really good job at telling me what was going to happen, explaining the different costs and the timelines, and keeping in touch with me when they were going to start and what was happening. He had a lot of knowledge about their product. And when he didn’t know, he would reach out to someone else. The installation guys did a great job as well. They got right in and got started and the installation was done before I knew it. We had them do a shower installation. And we had them customize the way it opens. It wasn’t the traditional way. I had a fabulous experience, and I would definitely choose them again and choose the product again.

Hi Tricia,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that you are happy with your new bathroom.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

Bath Planet had the reputation and long term standing behind their work than when I go with the old Lowe's route and be stuck with what I get. The sales rep was really nice and he answered all of our questions very thoroughly. We loved knowing exactly what's going to happen. I'm not big on salesman but he was a good one. We upgraded our master bath and put in a new shower and sink. The installers were very respectful of everything, and they kept everything clean. They were a good crew and they cleaned it all up in the end. The only downfall to Bath Planet is that they're super expensive. But they do quality work and they stand behind everything. We would recommend them to other people.

Hi Donna,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and agree that we are not the cheapest on the market, but like you said, we strive to do very quality work that lasts. Thank you for any future referrals.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Bath Planet did another bathroom for us before, and they did a good job and we just gave them a job to do. Three months ago, they tore up the old shower and the floor, put in a new ceiling in, the floor, shower and the cabinets. I used to know their sales rep and he was very knowledgeable about it. He knows what he's selling. We had a great time with their installation team too and they did a great job. It took them a week and they cleaned up every day. Bath Planet is a great company to work with. They do exactly what they say they're going to do and they pretty much did it and done it on time. I'd recommend them. They've done about three other jobs. I said to people I recommend, "They do a good job. You go pick out what you want and you go from there. And they'll get it done."

Hi Robert,

Thank you for giving Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you're happy and would recommend us to others. We thank you for any future referrals.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

The installation team from Bath Planet was absolutely excellent. I have no complaints whatsoever. They're really concerned and very congenial, and they exactly knew what they were doing. When they got here, they started tearing stuff apart. And they were done installing my whole tub and complete shower within two days. They also cleaned up after themselves. I've tried calling Bath Planet to give the guy some credit. His helper was just as good as he was. In addition, their sales representative was fantastic. She was a very nice and knowledgeable lady. Overall, I just wish Bath Planet would get out there and advertise how great their installers are.

Hi Larry,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Baltimore a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear how happy you are with your new bathroom. We will certainly pass on your feedback to our installers.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

We heard about Bath Planet through Home Town Restyling. We have had a very good experience with some prior work that Home Town had done for us so we went with Bath Planet. We trust our sales rep. He's worked with us on all the work that we've discussed and projects we've looked at. And he's done a great job with explaining the products and the process. Last summer, Bath Planet did two bathrooms for us in one shot. We took out a tub and put in a walk-in shower, and replaced the commodes, the cabinets, both the lavatories, counters and all the hardware. The installation team did a wonderful work. Both the men were excellent craftsmen and they were very mindful of not being disruptive of our lifestyle, but getting their work done. I'd be glad to recommend them to anybody. We love the end result and it was a very good process. We've had a very good experience with Bath Planet.

Hi Dan,

Thank you for taking the time to give Bath Planet of Cedar Rapids a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you are happy with your two new bathrooms.

Bath Planet Corporate

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

The actual finished bathroom is fairly nice. My issue is with lack of customer service after a permitting issue was found out. Unbeknownst to me (or Bath Planet apparently) a permit should have been pulled to do this work. The crew at Bath Planet assured me that they never have needed a permit to complete this type of job. An HOA board member confronted me during the remodel about a permit being needed but I didn't believe him. I assumed the Bath Planet employees knew what they were talking about. I submitted any paperwork/drawings I had from Bath Planet to the HOA after the work was completed.

Now the HOA wants a permit from the city pulled to complete the process. This would be fairly simple to clear up if Bath Planet would follow up and get a permit. After calls and emails were made to the local company I have had no response back. I have even called the corporate office in Illinois to speak to Angela but have had no response either. Seriously? What response will you get if you need something taken care of under warranty later? Buyer beware!

Hi Robin,