Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.46/5

Arm & Hammer Reviews

Original review: July 9, 2019

I tried the Arm & Hammer liquid laundry detergents and found that they do an exceptional job thoroughly cleaning my clothes. I have an HE washing machine and was not sure how well it would perform but leaves my clothes incredibly clean and fresh smelling. I’ve tried different scents and love them. I even clean my dogs bedding and it takes out the smells completely. Highly recommend their detergent. I would also like to add that the price is economical and affordable.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Love this fragrance-free litter. But it changed from a large grain to a small grain. Please make the large grain again. The small grain sticks in my cats paws and they track it all over the house. I have used this Super Scoop Litter for years.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I purchased Arm & Hammer cat litter for my cats. I have been doing this for years. This time I thought one of my cats can use a new name tag. They are free if you send in a receipt with proof of purchase. So I did. Well I never received anything. I have been attempting to get the pet tag since June 5th (190224). They have told me that it was sent but I have never received. So they said they were going to do it again on June 19th (190223). Nope. Nothing again.

My wife and I have called so many times it has become a JOKE between us. So we have decided to remove all the products made by this company from our home. And our friends who are pet lovers have done the same. It is just a gesture but if you offer something and do not deliver then in our minds you are not worthy of our money for other things. We understand it will not change most people's minds about the company but look at it this way. This is how they view us. They think you will just forget. They are correct. We forgot Arm & Hammer.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I find that most sensitive skin detergents don't get smells out of laundry. This product works well without overpowering smell. It smells fresh & clean and it doesn't bother our skin.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I like Arm and Hammer laundry detergent. It gets my clothes clean. It keeps my clothes smelling fresh and I don't pay a lot to get my clothes clean and smelling fresh. Thank you Arm and Hammer laundry detergent.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Arm & Hammer?

Original review: June 2, 2018

I have used Arm and Hammer for years, I love the way the clothes come out so clean and fresh, remind me of hanging them out on the line in the air to dry. Takes me back to my childhood with my grandma.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Arm & Hammer is satisfactory on mixed loads. It has good pricing and a good buy for family laundry. May need whitening component. I want no scent and that's what I get with this.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Developed rashes after switching from Wisk to Tide and Arm and Hammer. Never had a problem with Wisk. We cannot find Wisk at our local stores to our great dissatisfaction.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I like the way Arm & Hammer cleans and the fragrance left on the clothes smells great. It is not quite the bargain as other detergents but when coupons appear they make it a good deal. Therefore, I always look for coupons and use them and wish they appeared more regularly. I like the detergent and the only one I use in replacement is All.

Original review: May 25, 2018

I tried the product when it was on sale. A 75 oz lavender scent at Smith's for 1.99 and I loved it ever since especially to wash my babies' clothing. It leaves a fresh clean smell and removes all the stubborn stains. I wish they had the lavender scent in bigger sizes.

Arm & Hammer Company Information