3.7/5 (397 ratings)

About Fixodent

Fixodent Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fixodent?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fixodent?

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

I bought a tube of Fixodent with scope and it does not hold very well and it does not last very long. Even though I enjoy other Fixodent products. And from my experience the scope gives it a nice taste but it just doesn't hold as well! Even though the narrow tip of the tube is really nice because you're in full control of how much adhesive you are applying.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

I have purchased six tubes of the Fixodent cream for my dentures. Each time I get half way to the middle of the tube and it doesn’t come out. Sometimes water comes out, sometimes just air and most of the time nothing comes out. I have soaked the tubes in hot water and placed a pin in the tube and nothing comes out. I have wasted time and money on something that isn’t coming out of the tube. I will not be purchasing Fixodent a ever again. The sad thing is what did come out of the tube really worked. ☹️☹️☹️

Get buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I bought a double tube pack at Walmart. This was my second purchase. Half way through the tube water seemed to squirt out into my dry dentures. I found that very discerning and you need more quality control.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

As a senior which most of us that use your product we are on a fixed income and have to watch what we buy. The last few tubes of Fixodent has been half full, mostly air in the center of tube. Again ripping of the people who need it most. I am looking at trying a different adhesive.

Original review: May 9, 2019

I am tired of the tube clogging. After the second or third use the tube clogs and I need to stick a needle in to get it to work. I am giving up on Fixodent. When I am trying to get ready for work I do not need to stop and find something to unclog to tube. I feel the something needs to be done to fix this problem.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

It only last for a few seconds. Pops one side or the other all the time. Leaks out no matter how little teeny are use and sticks to the inside of my lips and gums ripping off the skin when I try to remove it really!!! But there’s nothing else out there that I can find.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I have used Fixodent years then the last 5 years it sucks. I complained before about the stuff will not come out of tube. I tried everything and it sucks. They sent me $20.00 in coupons so I thought I will try again. I know I'm not the only one out there that after a time the ** does not come out of the tube. I need at least another $20.00 to replace the money I have spent. I have to find something better because they do not honor their product and if you complain you have to send a card in and pay postage. Not. I will be putting on Facebook and every other site to tell people the product not only does not work but the company fricken knows it. Actually it does work when you can get out of friggin tube. Do not waste your money unless you like sticking sharp object in tube to be able to get any out. Going to try other.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I’ve been using Fixodent Original on my upper denture for several years and it worked well enough. When Ultra came out I thought it would work better but it’s positively no better at all than the Original. It holds no longer, it comes loose after a few hours, is more difficult to remove and it’s also more expensive. What a ripoff! I have absolutely no loyalty to companies that introduce a “new & improved” product that’s no better than the original product. This is done just as an excuse to raise the price but it’s exactly the same product. I will no longer be buying Fixodent in any form. Your tactics are despicable.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Very frustrating when I can't get the cream out of the tube. Happens 1 in 3 tubes, approximately. I have to take my turkey skewer, (or whatever I can find) & stick it in the opening, hoping that the cream will come out. This happens when the tube is approximately 1/2 full. Can't figure out why this happens, if anyone knows why this happens & how to prevent it, please let me know.

Also... I am having a tough time with my bottom plate, which seems to come loose whenever I eat, drink, (hot or cold) and/or after an hour or so. I think I have gained weight because I use so much denture cream. Thank you for the no zinc or else I would have probably killed myself by all the product I use. Maybe I could be advised in that also. PS, I am not computer savvy, therefore I do not know how to show you my tube by photo. When I buy my next tube, I will save the receipt & ask a friend to show me how to send it to you, along with a pic of the tube. This tube is Fixodent Plus, flavor & colour free. # on bottom back 90827894.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I've used Fixodent since 1977. Always worked great and lasted all day. The scope is even better w/ a smaller bead, easier to apply to my denture. So when the ultra came out, I was more than excited. But to my disappointment, it doesn't hold as good, nor does it last as long. I'll stick with the Fixodent plus w/ scope. Thank you.

Fixodent Company Information