Accredited Partner

Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.71/5
Based on 4,439 ratings submitted in the last year

Whether you want to keep your family safe and secure, save money on energy bills or control your home with your phone, Vivint Sky has the perfect solution for you. No matter your needs, Vivint’s Smart Security, Smart Energy or Smart Control plan will provide the best options for you and your family.

Vivint Smart Home Gallery (2)
Vivint Smart Home Get a Quote

Vivint Smart Home Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vivint Smart Home?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vivint Smart Home?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

Installer was good, very knowledgeable, told us what he was doing before he did it, knew other offers, other products, and explained the system to us very well. The system is nice and the smart hub is cool.

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback, Joshua! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your installation and how you're loving your system.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

Both Keegan and Austin were professional, knowledgeable, and very personable. They did an excellent job. I am glad I was given an opportunity to join the Vivint family. Keegan's presentation was thorough and interesting. He was easy to understand and enjoyable to talk to. Austin was also thorough in the installation and explained the system well in a very timely manner.

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback, Joycelyn! We are so glad to hear about your experience with both Keegan and Austin, and how you're loving your system.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

The tech was fast and friendly. He showed us step by step on how to run the system and answered any questions or concerns we may have had. We love our new system! Thanks for the great customer service and secure security system!

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback, John! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your tech and how you're loving your system.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

Love all the options available, the quality of the videos, and ability to customize based on what we needed. Our rep was great - explained everything in great detail so we knew what to expect. Installation was perfect! Highly recommend!

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback, Laura! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your installation and how you're loving your system.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

My install had to be rescheduled because of power outages in my area. The Vivint installer worked directly with me to set up a new date. This is the 3rd house I have had Vivint installed. I always appreciate the great customer service I receive, and once again I give it 5 stars.

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback, Shaneen! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your installation and how you're loving your system.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

He did great job. Great service. Explained everything and went over everything with us. He was nice and very helpful. He needs a pay raise. Will recommend him to everyone. Tell him him he did a great job and keep up with great job.

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback, Cheryl! We are so glad to hear about your experience with the representative and how you're loving your system.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

We own two homes - one in Washington state and one in the state of California. Vivint made the security installation on both homes easy. The employees are friendly, polite, thorough and trustworthy. The quality of the employees didn't change with location. We love the new security systems. I highly recommend them.

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback, Melinda! We are so glad to hear about your experience with the installation and how you're loving your system.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

The tech was very informative and polite. He explained everything in detail and answered my questions. He did exceptional work and cleaned up the areas where he worked and walked me through everything after install. If I have people who want to get Vivint I would highly suggest they get the tech I had.

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback, Brandon! We are so glad to hear about your experience with the technician and how you're loving your system.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

Team member installed. A new security system. Team member was courteous and went about his job in a business like manner. He explained the system completely. Even before the installer got to my home The salesman had explained the system to us.

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback Anderson! We are so glad to hear about your experience with our Smart Home Professionals and how you're loving your system.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

Manual did a great job with installation! Although lengthy, well worth the time to maintain security for my entire family! Would recommend to anyone needing a full security system. Check out the referral system for credit as well! Thank you!

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback Sherry! We are so glad to hear about your experience with our Smart Home Professionals and how you're loving your system.

Vivint Smart Home Company Information