Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.75/5
Based on 6,169 ratings submitted in the last year

Vivint Smart Home is a home security and home automation provider that offers professionally monitored and installed systems. Its product line includes doorbell cameras, outdoor and indoor cameras, security sensors, smart locks, garage door openers and smart thermostats. It requires no contracts, but customers have to pay for equipment upfront.

Vivint Gallery (2)
Vivint Smart Home Call Now Toll Free (833) 830-7970 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Vivint Smart Home Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2012

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vivint Smart Home?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vivint?

Original review: April 4, 2021

Having a security system is such a great idea. It will make me feel more secure in my home. The technician was friendly and very thorough with the instructions about the system. He went step by step so I would know how to Arm and Disarm the system.

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback Dorris! We are so glad to hear about your experience with your technician and how you're loving your system.

Original review: April 4, 2021

I had equipment installed 3 days ago and 1 camera isn't here yet and another isn't working and I was told a tech would be out but apparently he was double booked and never came which means I have a camera offline and not working plus 1 still unaccounted for. I'm very disappointed with the level of service.

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback, Angela. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with your cameras and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Original review: April 4, 2021

Did not have all the items needed to do the install. I had to crawl through the attic to assist with the wiring cause he didn’t want to. The technician forged my signature on the CO PSAne 2020 document. The swirl above my printed name is NOT my signature. The technician did not ask me to sign anything today.

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback Marcia. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with your technician and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Original review: April 4, 2021

Service and installation was a breeze, tech and rep were very knowledgeable and answered any questions I had. We’ll update review once I’ve had a chance to experience the service. 5 stars for the installation portion, everything else seems like it’s a good product.

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback, Joshua! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Original review: April 4, 2021

The technician was really nice and helpful. A++++. He explained everything to me as went along. Cleaned up as he went along as well. Showed me all the ways to use the screen/alarm. A++. He was on time for the job as well. Would use him again if need be.

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback, Richard! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Original review: April 4, 2021

Both the seller and the tech went above and beyond their services. I'm very happy with Vivint. It's more technically advanced and I really like the idea of the front door camera, and how it alerts me on my phone when someone is at the door and I could greet them thru my phone. Wow.

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback, Rachel! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Original review: April 3, 2021

GREAT great great service, tech guy was very nice and I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs service. Tech took his time with everything and we were honestly so satisfied with his service and so was my family.

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback, Christia! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Original review: April 3, 2021

Tad was great, explained all the options in detail. Christian was the tech that was out here the same day to install all the security equipment & did an awesome job. Explained the process, how to work the HUB, positioned cameras as we requested.

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback, Justin! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Original review: April 3, 2021

Great service! Installation tech was super friendly and helpful! He took the time to explain everything and made sure I had exactly what I needed! He was polite to my family and worked around our schedule to be able to come out and install. He made sure everything was placed where I wanted it even though it made it a little more difficult for him to install. Absolutely wonderful customer service!

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback, Carla! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Original review: April 3, 2021

I was very satisfied with Mr. Art work, He was very respectful, helpful, and guided me through all my alarm system, made sure my system was running properly before him leaving and gave me information a number to call if I had any question. Thank you once again Art for all your help.

Vivint Smart Home response

Thank you for your feedback, Nina! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Vivint Smart Home Company Information