toll free

Melbourne, FL
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We got a washer and a dryer from Appliance Direct and I'm thankful to have them. So far the quality is excellent. It's done all of our washings since we got it about a week ago. And the price was definitely better than anywhere that we've searched prior to going to them. They delivered the appliances a day early for us because they didn't have a truck the next day, and the guy who delivered was really nice. He was from a second-party company but he made sure everything worked before he left and loaded and unloaded everything.

Appliance Direct's people were also really nice, informative and helpful. The sales rep was really forward, and he knew what he was talking about. He was really knowledgeable about the product; he could tell us what we couldn't do with the washer and dryer and what would be more suitable for our needs. He was really pleasant, funny, and just an all-around nice guy that did a really good job. Everybody was excellent and we're super thankful for everybody that helped us out.

Appliance Direct has been in my community for years. I purchased from them since I liked what they had. It's better than Home Depot or Lowe’s. The prices were also better. I recently got a Maytag Washer from them, and the quality is great. The sales rep I spoke with at the showroom was very good. The delivery people were great, too.

I've purchased from Appliance Direct before and had gone with them again for a microwave. I can get a really good pricing there and the services are not bad either. Their sales reps were very friendly, too. I'd definitely recommend Appliance Direct.

I purchased a dishwasher from their Altamonte Springs store. When I purchased the dishwasher I set up delivery and installation. The day of the delivery and install they called me and increased the price of the install. Then the delivery driver called and told me that he was going to charge me more money for parts even though I purchased the installation kit. Also if I refused to pay the extra money and refuse delivery he was still going to charge me the delivery and install fee. So I called the store to complain and they said that they didn't want to hear my complaint and that I should come back to the store to get a refund. I have never experienced anything like this before. I have never seen a store that treat customers so badly. I don't know how they stay in business. I am going to tell everyone I know including social media not to shop at Appliance Direct. Worst sales people ever!!!

Appliance Direct had the fridge that I wanted in stock that the other stores didn’t so I purchased a fridge and a washer/dryer from them. So far, they’ve been working fine. My interaction with their sales reps was good. I told them what I was looking for and they found exactly that.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliance Direct?

Five years ago, we followed my ex-father-in-law in applying with Appliance Direct. My father applied to them as well. I've bought appliances from them a year or two ago then four or five months ago, my father-in-law bought his kitchen appliances from them as well. Recently, I got a microwave from them. The product has great quality. Also price has always been the first factor I considered in going with them. I had a perfect interaction with the reps too and they took the time to help us and also followed through.

We ordered a ref and an oven from Appliance Direct, and at first we were going to get the oven that was like in the showroom but my girlfriend wanted to change it to one that is black. They had to special order that so we waited a week. Then the manager called me up and said they got the refrigerator and the oven and they'll bring them out to us, so I rushed home and called up the people that hook the gas line up to the stove. I made an appointment for them for the next day.

Then the manager called me back and apologized. He said they thought what came in was mine but it wasn’t. He asked if I would like to get the refrigerator, they’ll bring it out. Normally they would do one charge of $60 for the refrigerator and the stove to be delivered, but they’re going to waive the charge on the stove when it comes in. They delivered the refrigerator and we hooked it up. We're still waiting for the oven but overall, our experience has been fine. They have very friendly people and they try to keep me informed on what’s going on.

I bought my appliances from them two weeks ago. They delivered them just fine but it was an expensive charge to get them here. Also, one of the burners on the stove does not work, and their guy said they'd order it and get it for me. It has already been two weeks, and they haven't reached out to me. Appliance Direct is lousy.

I bought a dishwasher, stove, refrigerator and microwave from Appliance Direct. I went there for the price and accessibility. My experience with Appliance Direct was excellent. I had the appliances delivered to my home. I've never met the delivery crew but they're great. I also have a great relationship with the sales rep.

Compared with Home Depot, Appliance Direct has more to choose from and the prices were good. They are local and we've shopped there many times. We recently bought a dishwasher from them. The salesperson was certainly nice and helpful, however, getting the appliance has been more trouble. I bought it on the 19th of last month and it was not in stock, and they can get it in about a week. It was delivered yesterday which is a lot longer than a week and I didn't get any communication from them. I called at one point and they gave me a delivery date of Wednesday. And when I never got a call on Tuesday night for the window time, I called Wednesday morning and they said that it won't come until tomorrow. I've just never had that kind of customer service with them except for this one. They've always been really good.

There's an Appliance Direct right around the corner, about four blocks from us. The first time I purchased from them, I bought a refrigerator, range, microwave and dishwasher altogether. I recently purchased a refrigerator from them and the whole experience with the sales staff was fine. I would recommend them.

Appliance Direct just recently opened in our community and I purchased from them a refrigerator, dishwasher, range top, double oven, and a microwave by KitchenAid. Their sales reps were excellent and the delivery team was really good. The young man we dealt with, Ethan, was exceptional. He went out of his way to make the installation happen. It was a very difficult installation, but he was there right through.

My mother-in-law bought from Appliance Direct and I purchased a dryer there as well. I'll definitely shop there again when I'm looking for appliances. Their sales reps seemed to have a high level of knowledge and I had good interactions with them.

I'm very satisfied with my experience with Appliance Direct. I didn't have any problems. I bought a stove from them and I like their price. The sales reps were also very helpful, informative, and professional. The delivery team called me before they came and they were on time. I will go back and would like to purchase another.

We've gotten a microwave, a stove, a refrigerator, a dryer, a washer/dryer in the last two years from Appliance Direct. We had redone our kitchen when we bought a condo and my wife really loved the refrigerator. It was the side-by-side on the top with the freezer in the bottom and an extra drawer for vegetables. She finds that to be really, really cool and excellent. Then we moved out of the condo and bought a house. The house came with a stainless refrigerator, but it was the same kind. So we went back to buy exactly the same what she had before and it's scheduled to be delivered today.

My son who talked us into purchasing from Appliance Direct because he loves Sam's ads. The only drawback with Appliance Direct is that the limited brands that they carry. But luckily, Whirlpool is one of our favorite brands, followed by KitchenAid which are both carried by Sam's. If we want one with the other brands, we go to Lowe's or Home Depot. But Sam's got the best prices and he happens to have the brands that we prefer so it all works out good. We had the same sales rep in our purchases and he was a hell of a good guy. He even talked us into getting the next dryer up from the one we were considering because it had more capacity and was the exact same price for some reasons. He said, "I don't know if this is a mistake or what. But if I were you, I'll take advantage of it." So we did and my wife loves it. We have the purchased products delivered and our experience with the delivery teams is very good so far.

Appliance Direct were the only ones that could deliver the next day. The guy I worked with was terrific. I bought a replacement for our garage fridge which is really important to us and got delivery the next morning. So overall, I'm very impressed. The delivery crew was knowledgeable, cleaned up after themselves and delivered the fridge within the expected time frame. It was an excellent experience.

I've purchased a clothes dryer from Appliance Direct. I called up beforehand, looking for one model and they didn't have any. But we've worked real hard and found this other model that was in similar price. The experience was straight to the point.

I've been going to Appliance Direct for years because of the location. If something breaks down, the store is close by. I have gotten a refrigerator, washer and a dryer there. The store has a section where they sell used stuff so I bought a used washing machine, too. The items have fine quality. The prices are good as well. That's what I look for - the biggest thing I can get for my buck. My kids have gotten items from there too. I will use the company again.

I learned about Appliance Direct through my friends. They are local and they do the work when they say they're going to do it. I bought microwave ovens and a garbage disposal from them. They're for my rental equipment and for my mother's house. The sales rep was very efficient and straight to the point. I got exactly what I expected for the price I wanted. The delivery team showed up when they said they would. They were also very good about installing the products the way they should be and gave me the opportunity to straighten a few things out before they put them in.

I would recommend Appliance Direct. They have cheaper prices and really nice people. I like everything I bought from them - I've gotten a refrigerator, a microwave, and the last one was a stove. They deliver quickly, too, and the two delivery boys were nice and came when they said they would come. I'm happy with the company. If I need appliances, I'll sure buy from Appliance Direct again.

I got a washer from Appliance Direct and everything was great. Purchasing from them was convenient and quick. I just walked in and the sales rep was super nice and super cool. He was a lot of help and even loaded the washer up for me. I was also happy with the price which was pretty cheap.

Appliance Direct was a new store in the area and they were pretty high on quality and low on cost. I got a stove from them and their sales rep has been really nice. He was willing to work with me and made sure I got the stove the next day. They've set it up properly and they were very helpful.

I talked to a Sears sales associate and she had vouched for Appliance Direct. Also, they are cheaper. I got a dishwasher from them and it's so quiet. The delivery team came and took the old dishwasher out, worked on the new one and got it done quick. It was late but I was able to get it installed the next day after buying it. It’s a good price for the installation too. It’s an outside company, but they’re good to keep.

When my dishwasher went out a long time ago at my other house, one of my neighbors told me to call Appliance Direct. Now, I've gotten two dishwashers and a laundry washer from them. I love the washer. It's awesome. It does its own water level. I like the dishwasher, too, though I'm not thrilled with the door because when I put something in and I have to put the door up and down, it falls out. It's irritating because things won't stay in very long, but the dishwasher does a good job. It gets things clean.

The cost to quality factor is great. Other places that I looked had double the price. We dealt with the manager at the Merritt Island store who was wonderful. He really helped me find everything I needed and even made it cheaper for me to get the dishwasher and the disposal together from what I had picked. Then he guaranteed me same-day delivery and even gave me a $100 rebate.

Back then in my other house, Appliance Direct did a really good job on the dishwasher. They came and installed it right away when they said they would. The delivery guys were really polite then, like this time. The two different guys who delivered, one with the washer and another with the disposal, were both wonderful and could not have been sweeter to my daughter. They both came the day they said they would. They took all the old stuff out and cleaned the whole floor. One even took the extra time to make sure to clean out the pipes for me because he said the disposal was clogged up. He cleaned all underneath the sink. Both of them were beyond great. I would recommend Appliance Direct to anyone.

I like the washer and dryer from Appliance Direct. They're nice and the quality is great. Moreover, they are a little bit cheaper. The sales representative was also real friendly and helpful. The delivery crew did a great job, too.

Appliance Direct has a lot of locations. A couple of months ago, we bought from them a refrigerator then about a couple of weeks ago, dishwashers. I bought the Whirlpool brand and the salesperson was okay. We paid the delivery service and the delivery team was on time.

We had previously bought a dishwasher from Appliance Direct. And recently, we bought a refrigerator, an oven, a microwave, and another dishwasher. We liked their price and the quality of their products is above average. The sales rep was great, too. He worked with us and stayed on top of things. We had our purchases delivered and the delivery team was very efficient. We’d recommend Appliance Direct.

The salesman at Appliance Direct was very professional and we really liked him. He went over all the features of all the different appliances with us. We did shop around but the price he gave us was a very good deal so we’re very pleased with it. We got a refrigerator, a stove, a microwave, and a dishwasher.

I've been an Appliance Direct customer for 20 years. I've gone to three of their stores, from Orlando, Titusville and here in Port Orange where I purchased a full kitchen - refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and stove. I like the French door refrigerator with the two upper doors and the lower drawer. I've also found their representative to be very nice and helpful. I gave him my price range and he showed me my different options, and we got it done. I scheduled them for home delivery and I was extremely happy with it. The delivery people went above and beyond. Those two guys worked really hard for two hours, bringing all the appliances in, taking the doors off the refrigerator to get it through the door and drilling the hole above the stove to put the microwave with the exhaust vent in. I had a very good experience and I'm enjoying my appliances.

I had bought a washer-dryer twice from Appliance Direct and I had a pretty good experience with them. Their appliances are good. I get the price right and I get the quality with the price at the same time. Everything was good.

Appliance Direct Company Profile