Appliance Direct

Melbourne, FL

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We got a washer and a dryer from Appliance Direct and I'm thankful to have them. So far the quality is excellent. It's done all of our washings since we got it about a week ago. And the price was definitely better than anywhere that we've searched prior to going to them. They delivered the appliances a day early for us because they didn't have a truck the next day, and the guy who delivered was really nice. He was from a second-party company but he made sure everything worked before he left and loaded and unloaded everything.

Appliance Direct's people were also really nice, informative and helpful. The sales rep was really forward, and he knew what he was talking about. He was really knowledgeable about the product; he could tell us what we couldn't do with the washer and dryer and what would be more suitable for our needs. He was really pleasant, funny, and just an all-around nice guy that did a really good job. Everybody was excellent and we're super thankful for everybody that helped us out.

We have bought an oven from Appliance Direct before and it's been doing real good, so I purchased a refrigerator from them. We compared this refrigerator with the products of other companies, and the cost was a little bit lower and the refrigerator was bigger. I like the freezer. It's bigger than the usual freezer. The first day I came in, I was at the store for four hours and didn't get anything accomplished. The sales reps said that they were short-handed. When I came back the next day, we got more things accomplished.

When the refrigerator was delivered, I had to put it in the garage that it was intended for. The slope of the garage goes down towards the front, but the delivery crew didn't level the refrigerator out. So, when I open the door, it swings wide open. One day, I went in there and the freezer door was sitting wide open. I'm going to have to figure out some way to level this thing out or arrange it so that the door doesn't swing open. Despite this, however, I have recommended Appliance Direct to plenty of my friends and relatives, and everybody else.

The washer dryer we bought from Appliance Direct is a newer model compared to our old one. We went with the retailer because of the price. The product saves water and its cost. The dryer is more energy efficient as well as it dries really quickly and does not use a lot of electricity. Also, the people there were really nice even when I was having a problem with my washer regarding the water level. I called and they sent out a technician to come out. He explained it to me why it's like that so that was nice.

Also, the quality we got from the cost was good because I got it financed. But I wish Appliance Direct told me more about the finance company. I might have just paid for it instead of going through them. If I don't pay it off the warranty place, I would be paying no interest. I would be paying them $1,800. Now, I'm paying them $79.98 every two weeks. There's no way I would have went with that. Everything else was good and I will recommend Appliance Direct but I would tell them about the finance stuff.

I negotiate contracts of competitive bids for a living. So, I have priced Appliance Direct against Home Depot and Sears. I built a new home and negotiated a package deal for Whirlpool items, and the price at Appliance Direct ended up sealing the deal. The sales professional named Trace in the Melbourne office was fantastic and a great salesperson. He was personable and good young man, and I really enjoyed that he wasn't pushy. I didn't wanna deal with anybody. Even though the owner down there deals with my corporation, I dealt directly with Trace on the entire deal and he really cut back on the cost to get me to where I needed to be.

I purchased a freezer, refrigerator, and a washing machine from Appliance Direct in my hometown in Orlando. I will recommend them.

I've been buying from Appliance Direct for years and the product and service are good. The delivery crew in my most recent purchase was very nice. I would recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliance Direct?

We just rented a new office and the landlord took the fridge and dishwasher out that I thought was included. My daughter told me to go to Appliance Direct and we purchased a refrigerator and dishwasher there. We had them delivered and so far, so good. The refrigerator is working and it's cold. I recommend Appliance Direct.

I purchased a Maytag dishwasher from Appliance Direct and my experience with them was good. I've been looking around and they had the best price that I can find. The gentleman in the store was very helpful when I was talking with him. I said it was the only one that I wanted, and he even said he would give me a little bit of a discount and some stuff but he didn't have them in the store but he could have it in a few days. I had my dishwasher delivered and installed and the delivery team was very good. They were able to set everything up and showed me how to operate the appliance. By the way, one thing that I can say is their store is hidden by hundreds of trees and had too much rocks in the road. You really can't see it and don't even know it's there. That's why I went to other places first. I go by it every day and all I see is their sign. I didn't even know if it was open or closed or out of business because of the way it's hidden.

I've lived here 14 years and had almost everything I've had from Appliance Direct: a washing machine, a tumble dryer, a microwave, two fridge freezers and two ovens because I've had replacements along the way. Everything was fine. The only complaint I would ever have is once, when I bought something a year ago, Appliance Direct said I'd have a $40 refund. They didn't even need to say it but it was nonsense. There's one more thing, I've had the microwave, which is brilliant for 10 years and they said, "Oh, yes. When it comes, we'll fit it and everything." Then, they wanted to charge for it, but they definitely said it was included and in the end, they had it fitted. So it was an aggravation they could've done without. Nevertheless, I'm satisfied with Appliance Direct.

I'm happy with the microwave and dishwasher I purchased from Appliance Direct. Everything went fine. They came and put it up and I was happy with the service..

I picked up the washer I bought from the Appliance Direct store and it does what I need it to do. I like it.

We've bought from Appliance Direct before. And this time, I purchased a microwave, range, a refrigerator, dishwasher and washer and dryer because we're remodeling the house. Their sales rep showed us around and their delivery crew installed the washer and dryer. They also took the other appliances down to our community to be stored at the maintenance department.

We got a washer, dryer and two refrigerators from Appliance Direct and everything is fine, so far. I'd recommend the store. I work at the eco park and we have on-site housing, a restaurant, and cabins, and that's where we go to get our stuff.

I'd recommend Appliance Direct. I have purchased several things from them before and I went with them again to purchase an overhead microwave. I explained to their sales rep what I needed and we went, found it, and I wrote it up. I like the microwave's easy to clean, non-stick interior surface.

I bought a dishwasher and a garbage disposal from Appliance Direct. Their price was better compared to other stores. The rep that I worked with was real knowledgeable and very helpful. I had my dishwasher and garbage disposal installed and it went real well. I’m very satisfied, overall.

I’ve been buying stuff from Appliance Direct for years and recently I purchased KitchenAid refrigerator and KitchenAid double oven from them. But before I purchased them, I researched the product on the internet and they also happened to have quality. So when I went there, I knew exactly what I was looking for. The refrigerator I bought was on a Scratch & Dent, which had a little scratch on the side of it. I saved about $700 buying it, which I was satisfied with. It was a valued product for a good price. And, their sales rep treated me well. I’d recommend them anytime.

We bought a lot of stuff from Appliance Direct over the years and we’re a repeat customer because they have better price for the quality. In fact, most recently, I purchased a dishwasher from them because the heater in the old one we had was broken so all the dishes would never dry. I like that it works properly and that it’s a lot quieter than the old one. Their sales rep was very helpful and made suggestions that definitely influenced our sales. Their delivery crew was right on time. He was very fast and cleaned up after himself. It's definitely a place where we would continue to shop in the future.

We've seen Appliance Direct ads on TV and knew that they're located up north of Cocoa. We purchased our dishwasher from them knowing they had good prices. I got the white one and it's exactly what we were looking for. We've been pleased with our experience and the guy who had brought and installed it was excellent.

I purchased back then the washer and dryer. The style was up to date, the functionality was great and the price was better than most prices. Plus, the sales rep was knowledgeable, courteous and very patient. Recently I went to Appliance Direct, I tried to cancel the order and they never gave me a hard time. They were pretty good, direct, did what I asked and I'm happy to shop there again.

I've been with Appliance Direct for the last 10 years and purchased a dishwasher and a refrigerator from them. I got another refrigerator this time too. I like the style and the function is fine. Everything has been fantastic.

I've bought refrigerators, a stove, a freezer, a dishwasher, more than one washer and dryer from Appliance Direct for the last 15 years. This last time, my husband bought me another dishwasher. The original dishwasher I bought that's is top of the line KitchenAid and the one we just bought is the secondary down the laundry room that doesn't have a handle that sticks out. I had issues with the one I bought a year ago which is the same with the one that I had in Texas. The heat and humidity get to the panel which is on the top and all the panel lights don't work. I had to replace the panel on top two or three times. I wasn't happy with it. On the other hand, the new dishwasher's panel has the features on the front with which I'm happier with than those ones with panels on top.

My first interaction with the sales rep was fantastic. But the last time, they said it would come in in a couple of days, this was over the Christmas holidays, and it didn't come in when it was supposed to. But then they went looking for where they had one in another store and if I had wanted the dishwasher so badly, I could've driven to Clermont and picked it up. But I didn’t do that and I’m not mad or upset about it. It wasn’t those people’s fault. I would recommend them.

Most of the stuff I bought were scratched and dent, which I don't mind at all. The last two I bought were new and didn’t have a scratch or dent anymore. I'm perfectly happy with these two. But I had bought a dishwasher from there then that I had to get rid of. There's one of those two drawers so don't buy that. They don't work and leak like a sieve. I love the idea of it but water was everywhere in my kitchen all the time. We took that dishwasher out and that's when he bought me the last KitchenAid dishwasher.

But I'm not unhappy at all. Appliance Direct is the first place I'd go. I went to hhgregg and they wouldn't even wait on me because I was looking for a filter for my refrigerator. They were all too busy standing around talking and wouldn’t even talk to me. I guess my husband and I weren’t dressed very nicely and they thought we were too poor. On the other hand, Appliance Direct doesn’t mind. I pay cash and they like me.

I like Appliance Direct's price so I decided to purchase a washer from them. Their sales rep showed me what I needed to know about their different machines. They were efficient and the delivery was fine. It was a pleasant experience.

I like Appliance Direct's price and service so I purchased a refrigerator from them and the water works on it which I like. Their rep was very helpful. He pointed out features to me and he made it easy to narrow it down. It has been a very good experience.

I purchased a washer and a dryer from Appliance Direct. I felt very comfortable there and they were excellent. It’s larger than what I had and it works just fine. I liked their price and their staff. They handled everything very nicely and they weren’t pushy, yet they were knowledgeable. Their delivery crew were personable, on time, fast when they put everything together, neat, and they took away what they had to take away. Everything was good. Overall, they were professional and efficient.

Around two years ago, our son and his family came. They were gonna be here for a week and we knew we're gonna need a washing machine. I've seen Appliance Direct's ads on TV. I called them and said that I needed a washing machine. We went in, looked at it and got an Amana. They got the machine delivered to us. What shocked me was that they only have a year's guaranty. They were pretty right because it lasted only a year and nine months and I couldn't believe it. I like the good old plain and not all the fancy stuff. The machine was fine for the time that it lasted then it suddenly died a couple of weeks ago. To have it fixed would be more than getting a new one.

So my husband went out and bought a machine. He stopped in Clermont and had a nice talk with the mechanic. The mechanic asked if he wanted a chain-driven machine or a belt-driven machine, in which the chain-driven will last much longer. My husband was pleased with the mechanic. He got a Maytag and it's a little more reliable. Essentially, everything is computerized nowadays. But you can override, you just cannot go by the sensor thing. You can fill it if you want to, and that's the difference in different brands. I've been perfectly happy with it.

The night before the delivery, my husband and the fellow across the street disconnected the washer, got it on a dolly, and took it out. Then my husband was not home when the machine was delivered. I couldn't find the old one because I knew that they would take it and then put the new one in so I called and asked him about it. He said that it's right inside the garage door. We found it there and the delivery guy was very good, heftily built, pretty strong because he was by himself. He got the new one off the truck and installed it then hauled the other one away. I got it within the time frame and overall, it was excellent.

I bought a washer and dryer from Appliance Direct. They work and the price and quality were good. The sales rep and the delivery crew did a good job as well.

It all boiled down to the price that's why we bought a range from Appliance Direct. It has good quality and my wife likes the sides of the oven inside. The sales rep was very positive, informative and seemed to know what he is talking about.

I purchased a dryer recently from Appliance Direct and their rep was very nice and very helpful. The dryer came with a three-year warranty and I like that the item works. Overall, the experience was easy.

The first time I purchased from Appliance Direct, I got a washer, dryer, and refrigerator, then a week ago, I got a microwave. Appliance Direct's prices led me to choosing them over others, and their sales reps were knowledgeable and willing to help. All the appliances I bought were by Whirlpool. Everything was in white, and they all work. I would be a repeat customer of Appliance Direct.

I needed a stove and got one from Appliance Direct because of the price and the fact that their stove has five burners on the top. We also got a warranty, and it was to have been added in. The sales reps were excellent and we brought our purchase home. So far, the stove that we got has been great. We had a great experience with Appliance Direct.

I've shopped around for prices and used Appliance Direct before. Their guy Trace was awesome and he delivered like he promised so everything went well and the appliances are perfect. Appliance Direct was about $150 more than the previous person I went to see but he's a jerk and so I went with Appliance Direct because Trace was good, polite, and professional, and thus, it came down to customer service. I purchased a refrigerator, stove, microwave, and a dishwasher. I like the color and the style of the appliances. The refrigerator is a French door refrigerator spacious enough where I was going to use it and it has what I needed especially a bottom freezer.

The delivery crew was great as well. They were running but they had evening deliveries and still have five more after mine. I felt so bad for them because I got mine delivered at 6:30 and they brought in and put everything in perfectly. They asked me if I had any questions about any of the appliances and were willing to take the little extra time even though they had a heavy load of deliveries after mine. It was a great and easy experience and I would recommend Appliance Direct to somebody else.

Appliance Direct Company Profile