toll free

Melbourne, FL
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We got a washer and a dryer from Appliance Direct and I'm thankful to have them. So far the quality is excellent. It's done all of our washings since we got it about a week ago. And the price was definitely better than anywhere that we've searched prior to going to them. They delivered the appliances a day early for us because they didn't have a truck the next day, and the guy who delivered was really nice. He was from a second-party company but he made sure everything worked before he left and loaded and unloaded everything.

Appliance Direct's people were also really nice, informative and helpful. The sales rep was really forward, and he knew what he was talking about. He was really knowledgeable about the product; he could tell us what we couldn't do with the washer and dryer and what would be more suitable for our needs. He was really pleasant, funny, and just an all-around nice guy that did a really good job. Everybody was excellent and we're super thankful for everybody that helped us out.

I live nearby Appliance Direct and they had what I needed on Christmas eve. I got a washing machine from them and I'm satisfied. However, there should have been more staff because there was only one guy there and I had to wait about 10 minutes for anybody even to show up in the showroom. But the quality of the washing machine is okay even though my last Maytag is the reason I had to buy one on a rush.

I wanted Whirlpool and stainless, and Appliance Direct had the best price around. I purchased a refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher from them. The sales representative was very helpful and answered all my questions. Everything he said and did was great. He also gave me a little extra discount because of the number of pieces I bought and I was very satisfied.

I didn't have them install the range and now I wish I would have because it took more time for me to do it. I had to purchase a new part. It's like a stretching plate that covers over the whole knob area. The box didn't look damaged to me but when I took the range out of the box, that part was crushed like something smacked on top. It was made to look like stainless but it's actually aluminum which dents pretty easy. I already signed off that everything was in good condition so I just went online and found a parts place and paid $80 for a new one.

I've been buying KitchenAid since we've owned a home and so I like the quality of the double-oven I got from Appliance Direct. It has the best price and I also like its stainless steel style. The sales representative was awesome and the delivery crew did a real good job. The only thing was that they nicked a piece of the Mica off the cabinet to install the double-oven and they never told me. I noticed it after they left so I went out and bought some supplies to fix it up the best I could.

We bought wall oven stove, a washer-dryer, and a microwave from Appliance Direct. The person in the store was nice and helpful. However, I had a bad experience with the delivery. I had instructed to have everything delivered in a box because I still had construction going on. And supposedly, they were not put on the invoice. The day prior to the delivery, I got a call and I told them that I needed everything in a box. That's what they confirmed and I said yes.

But they ended up delivering a couple of stuff out of the box. When I asked the delivery guy, he said that they always give it without the box and that Appliance Direct didn't tell them. When I read the delivery note, there were clear instructions on it stating that it should be in a box. I was not happy with that. Whenever there are some instructions, it would be good that they follow it. Other than that, I have no other complaints. I haven't even tested the appliances yet but everything should be good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliance Direct?

We purchased a washer and dryer previously from Appliance Direct then we got the refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher from them as well. We've dealt mainly with Ethan in Port Orange and he's been good. We bought Whirlpool and it's a good quality as far as I can tell. The refrigerator on top with the freezer on the bottom is a great benefit for us and we can get access to our food as my husband and I both have a hard time with bending down.

However, we are having problems with Progressive Leasing. I went to pay off the washer and dryer because I knew it was getting close to the end of 90 days. Then I paid for the dishwasher outright and had the stove and refrigerator financed for 90 days. Then the paperwork I got said that I owed for the washer and the dryer that I paid off. If I hadn't been honest enough to go in and pay off, it would have never come up. They completely lost it and it's getting really frustrating. There are few things that they can iron out, especially with their leasing program. But as far as customer service and taking care of our needs in the store, they've been very good.

They are fast to sell you a washer that is claimed by the salesman as the best washer out there. Less than 18 hours later I take it back and asked for an exchange or refund on the washer based on that the washer doesn't wash the clothes on the top half. Showed them a video and once after that they are sorry to say "no. We can't help you. You used the washer." I asked for a manager and no one to be found. So they called the owner Sam that's on the TV ads and he clearly said no exchange no return because I used it. I said, "how am I supposed to know that the machine does not wash clothes on the top half,"] and I proved it to them with a video. So I leave and Sam the owner is going into the building through a back door as I'm leaving and I recognized the owner so I go back and request to speak to him and the salesman states he doesn't speak to any customers at all. No policies ever given too on the day of purchase.

I was price shopping and the cost and quality of the products at Appliance Direct were the best so I got a front-load washer and dryer from them. Their sales rep was very good and the delivery crew was awesome.

There’s an Appliance Direct right around the corner from me and I wanted to go there first but my boyfriend said I needed to shop around so I went to Lowe’s and Home Depot. Appliance Direct's cost was way better than the other two stores so I got an Amana washer which is a good brand. It was just a great experience and I’ve already recommended Appliance Direct to friends.

Appliance Direct was in our neighborhood and they treated me well when I first walked into their store. I was tended to by the general manager at both times when I bought a dishwasher and a stove and I would return to him again. The things that I got were better than their competition.

Appliance Direct is less than a mile away from my house. I got a new oven from them just the other day. The sales rep was knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Service was good and the price was fantastic. The quality of the oven is awesome. Overall, a fantastic experience.

I purchased a refrigerator from Appliance Direct and they have quick delivery. I knew what I wanted and when I wanted it, and the sales rep had it, so we did the deal. Then the delivery team came when they said they would and everything worked out fine.

The manager of Appliance Direct's Kissimmee store took care of me and he was like my brother. He was wonderful and a gentleman. I knew exactly what I wanted and I told him that, he knew exactly what I needed and he got it for me. I picked up the appliances and he helped me load it on my trailer. I’m a real estate person and I’m gonna buy all my appliances from appliancedirect.com. They’re the best. Anybody that doesn’t shop there is out of their mind. Best Buy does as good a job as Appliance Direct but they charge more.

My family members have used Appliance Direct and I bought a refrigerator and a dishwasher from them. I liked their price and that their products are American-made. Their sales reps are also excellent. They're very knowledgeable and very kind. I found everybody very professional, helpful, and on time.

I got a scratch and dent washer and dryer before so I went to Appliance Direct for a replacement. The salesman started showing me all the stuff they had so I decided to buy a washer and a dryer. My interaction with their sales rep was good. However, he wasn’t quite as helpful as when I was there, but he was very nice. The delivery company did a really good job.

I've been dealing with Appliance Direct for many years. I own rental properties and have family members that buy their stuff and put them in their homes. The guy that I deal with at Appliance Direct is outstanding. He works with me and gives me good service. Also, the prices are competitive and the products are decent.

Last year I purchased from Appliance Direct a refrigerator, microwave, stove, and dishwasher as wedding presents for my daughter. This year, I bought a refrigerator for us, and also a washer and dryer. We chose them over other stores because of their price. The sales representative and delivery team were very good.

I've dealt with Appliance Direct for a lot of years and they're good. Their sales representative gave me all the information and was probably more honest than a lot of people. All in all, they did great - no problems.

I got a Maytag washer from Appliance Direct a day before yesterday. They have better a better price compared to other retailers, and their sales representatives were great. Appliance Direct is very informative, as well as very easy and nice to work with. Their employees were very friendly, great to get along with and very helpful.

I've known Sam Pak for many years and every time I buy an appliance, my family always goes to Appliance Direct. I've always had good service from them and everything worked out fine. But this time, it was a little different. When you buy a stove, there has to be that connection that goes into the wall. The kid that waited on us said we didn’t need one and that we could use the old one. However, the delivery guys said I got to use a new one because if I don't, it won't be any good. I bought the wire at 85 bucks and I had to pay him cash. That was not good. I'm happy with the stove but the 85 bucks that I paid cash was unreasonable. So I really would think twice about going back there again.

Appliance Direct has been in my community for years. I purchased from them since I liked what they had. It's better than Home Depot or Lowe’s. The prices were also better. I recently got a Maytag Washer from them, and the quality is great. The sales rep I spoke with at the showroom was very good. The delivery people were great, too.

I've purchased from Appliance Direct before and had gone with them again for a microwave. I can get a really good pricing there and the services are not bad either. Their sales reps were very friendly, too. I'd definitely recommend Appliance Direct.

I purchased a dishwasher from their Altamonte Springs store. When I purchased the dishwasher I set up delivery and installation. The day of the delivery and install they called me and increased the price of the install. Then the delivery driver called and told me that he was going to charge me more money for parts even though I purchased the installation kit. Also if I refused to pay the extra money and refuse delivery he was still going to charge me the delivery and install fee. So I called the store to complain and they said that they didn't want to hear my complaint and that I should come back to the store to get a refund. I have never experienced anything like this before. I have never seen a store that treat customers so badly. I don't know how they stay in business. I am going to tell everyone I know including social media not to shop at Appliance Direct. Worst sales people ever!!!

Appliance Direct had the fridge that I wanted in stock that the other stores didn’t so I purchased a fridge and a washer/dryer from them. So far, they’ve been working fine. My interaction with their sales reps was good. I told them what I was looking for and they found exactly that.

Five years ago, we followed my ex-father-in-law in applying with Appliance Direct. My father applied to them as well. I've bought appliances from them a year or two ago then four or five months ago, my father-in-law bought his kitchen appliances from them as well. Recently, I got a microwave from them. The product has great quality. Also price has always been the first factor I considered in going with them. I had a perfect interaction with the reps too and they took the time to help us and also followed through.

We ordered a ref and an oven from Appliance Direct, and at first we were going to get the oven that was like in the showroom but my girlfriend wanted to change it to one that is black. They had to special order that so we waited a week. Then the manager called me up and said they got the refrigerator and the oven and they'll bring them out to us, so I rushed home and called up the people that hook the gas line up to the stove. I made an appointment for them for the next day.

Then the manager called me back and apologized. He said they thought what came in was mine but it wasn’t. He asked if I would like to get the refrigerator, they’ll bring it out. Normally they would do one charge of $60 for the refrigerator and the stove to be delivered, but they’re going to waive the charge on the stove when it comes in. They delivered the refrigerator and we hooked it up. We're still waiting for the oven but overall, our experience has been fine. They have very friendly people and they try to keep me informed on what’s going on.

I bought my appliances from them two weeks ago. They delivered them just fine but it was an expensive charge to get them here. Also, one of the burners on the stove does not work, and their guy said they'd order it and get it for me. It has already been two weeks, and they haven't reached out to me. Appliance Direct is lousy.

I bought a dishwasher, stove, refrigerator and microwave from Appliance Direct. I went there for the price and accessibility. My experience with Appliance Direct was excellent. I had the appliances delivered to my home. I've never met the delivery crew but they're great. I also have a great relationship with the sales rep.

Compared with Home Depot, Appliance Direct has more to choose from and the prices were good. They are local and we've shopped there many times. We recently bought a dishwasher from them. The salesperson was certainly nice and helpful, however, getting the appliance has been more trouble. I bought it on the 19th of last month and it was not in stock, and they can get it in about a week. It was delivered yesterday which is a lot longer than a week and I didn't get any communication from them. I called at one point and they gave me a delivery date of Wednesday. And when I never got a call on Tuesday night for the window time, I called Wednesday morning and they said that it won't come until tomorrow. I've just never had that kind of customer service with them except for this one. They've always been really good.

There's an Appliance Direct right around the corner, about four blocks from us. The first time I purchased from them, I bought a refrigerator, range, microwave and dishwasher altogether. I recently purchased a refrigerator from them and the whole experience with the sales staff was fine. I would recommend them.

Appliance Direct Company Profile