Appliance Direct

Melbourne, FL

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We got a washer and a dryer from Appliance Direct and I'm thankful to have them. So far the quality is excellent. It's done all of our washings since we got it about a week ago. And the price was definitely better than anywhere that we've searched prior to going to them. They delivered the appliances a day early for us because they didn't have a truck the next day, and the guy who delivered was really nice. He was from a second-party company but he made sure everything worked before he left and loaded and unloaded everything.

Appliance Direct's people were also really nice, informative and helpful. The sales rep was really forward, and he knew what he was talking about. He was really knowledgeable about the product; he could tell us what we couldn't do with the washer and dryer and what would be more suitable for our needs. He was really pleasant, funny, and just an all-around nice guy that did a really good job. Everybody was excellent and we're super thankful for everybody that helped us out.

I bought a dishwasher and a garbage disposal from Appliance Direct. Their price was better compared to other stores. The rep that I worked with was real knowledgeable and very helpful. I had my dishwasher and garbage disposal installed and it went real well. I’m very satisfied, overall.

I’ve been buying stuff from Appliance Direct for years and recently I purchased KitchenAid refrigerator and KitchenAid double oven from them. But before I purchased them, I researched the product on the internet and they also happened to have quality. So when I went there, I knew exactly what I was looking for. The refrigerator I bought was on a Scratch & Dent, which had a little scratch on the side of it. I saved about $700 buying it, which I was satisfied with. It was a valued product for a good price. And, their sales rep treated me well. I’d recommend them anytime.

We bought a lot of stuff from Appliance Direct over the years and we’re a repeat customer because they have better price for the quality. In fact, most recently, I purchased a dishwasher from them because the heater in the old one we had was broken so all the dishes would never dry. I like that it works properly and that it’s a lot quieter than the old one. Their sales rep was very helpful and made suggestions that definitely influenced our sales. Their delivery crew was right on time. He was very fast and cleaned up after himself. It's definitely a place where we would continue to shop in the future.

We've seen Appliance Direct ads on TV and knew that they're located up north of Cocoa. We purchased our dishwasher from them knowing they had good prices. I got the white one and it's exactly what we were looking for. We've been pleased with our experience and the guy who had brought and installed it was excellent.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Appliance Direct?

I purchased back then the washer and dryer. The style was up to date, the functionality was great and the price was better than most prices. Plus, the sales rep was knowledgeable, courteous and very patient. Recently I went to Appliance Direct, I tried to cancel the order and they never gave me a hard time. They were pretty good, direct, did what I asked and I'm happy to shop there again.

I've been with Appliance Direct for the last 10 years and purchased a dishwasher and a refrigerator from them. I got another refrigerator this time too. I like the style and the function is fine. Everything has been fantastic.

I've bought refrigerators, a stove, a freezer, a dishwasher, more than one washer and dryer from Appliance Direct for the last 15 years. This last time, my husband bought me another dishwasher. The original dishwasher I bought that's is top of the line KitchenAid and the one we just bought is the secondary down the laundry room that doesn't have a handle that sticks out. I had issues with the one I bought a year ago which is the same with the one that I had in Texas. The heat and humidity get to the panel which is on the top and all the panel lights don't work. I had to replace the panel on top two or three times. I wasn't happy with it. On the other hand, the new dishwasher's panel has the features on the front with which I'm happier with than those ones with panels on top.

My first interaction with the sales rep was fantastic. But the last time, they said it would come in in a couple of days, this was over the Christmas holidays, and it didn't come in when it was supposed to. But then they went looking for where they had one in another store and if I had wanted the dishwasher so badly, I could've driven to Clermont and picked it up. But I didn’t do that and I’m not mad or upset about it. It wasn’t those people’s fault. I would recommend them.

Most of the stuff I bought were scratched and dent, which I don't mind at all. The last two I bought were new and didn’t have a scratch or dent anymore. I'm perfectly happy with these two. But I had bought a dishwasher from there then that I had to get rid of. There's one of those two drawers so don't buy that. They don't work and leak like a sieve. I love the idea of it but water was everywhere in my kitchen all the time. We took that dishwasher out and that's when he bought me the last KitchenAid dishwasher.

But I'm not unhappy at all. Appliance Direct is the first place I'd go. I went to hhgregg and they wouldn't even wait on me because I was looking for a filter for my refrigerator. They were all too busy standing around talking and wouldn’t even talk to me. I guess my husband and I weren’t dressed very nicely and they thought we were too poor. On the other hand, Appliance Direct doesn’t mind. I pay cash and they like me.

I like Appliance Direct's price so I decided to purchase a washer from them. Their sales rep showed me what I needed to know about their different machines. They were efficient and the delivery was fine. It was a pleasant experience.

I like Appliance Direct's price and service so I purchased a refrigerator from them and the water works on it which I like. Their rep was very helpful. He pointed out features to me and he made it easy to narrow it down. It has been a very good experience.

I purchased a washer and a dryer from Appliance Direct. I felt very comfortable there and they were excellent. It’s larger than what I had and it works just fine. I liked their price and their staff. They handled everything very nicely and they weren’t pushy, yet they were knowledgeable. Their delivery crew were personable, on time, fast when they put everything together, neat, and they took away what they had to take away. Everything was good. Overall, they were professional and efficient.

Around two years ago, our son and his family came. They were gonna be here for a week and we knew we're gonna need a washing machine. I've seen Appliance Direct's ads on TV. I called them and said that I needed a washing machine. We went in, looked at it and got an Amana. They got the machine delivered to us. What shocked me was that they only have a year's guaranty. They were pretty right because it lasted only a year and nine months and I couldn't believe it. I like the good old plain and not all the fancy stuff. The machine was fine for the time that it lasted then it suddenly died a couple of weeks ago. To have it fixed would be more than getting a new one.

So my husband went out and bought a machine. He stopped in Clermont and had a nice talk with the mechanic. The mechanic asked if he wanted a chain-driven machine or a belt-driven machine, in which the chain-driven will last much longer. My husband was pleased with the mechanic. He got a Maytag and it's a little more reliable. Essentially, everything is computerized nowadays. But you can override, you just cannot go by the sensor thing. You can fill it if you want to, and that's the difference in different brands. I've been perfectly happy with it.

The night before the delivery, my husband and the fellow across the street disconnected the washer, got it on a dolly, and took it out. Then my husband was not home when the machine was delivered. I couldn't find the old one because I knew that they would take it and then put the new one in so I called and asked him about it. He said that it's right inside the garage door. We found it there and the delivery guy was very good, heftily built, pretty strong because he was by himself. He got the new one off the truck and installed it then hauled the other one away. I got it within the time frame and overall, it was excellent.

I bought a washer and dryer from Appliance Direct. They work and the price and quality were good. The sales rep and the delivery crew did a good job as well.

It all boiled down to the price that's why we bought a range from Appliance Direct. It has good quality and my wife likes the sides of the oven inside. The sales rep was very positive, informative and seemed to know what he is talking about.

I purchased a dryer recently from Appliance Direct and their rep was very nice and very helpful. The dryer came with a three-year warranty and I like that the item works. Overall, the experience was easy.

The first time I purchased from Appliance Direct, I got a washer, dryer, and refrigerator, then a week ago, I got a microwave. Appliance Direct's prices led me to choosing them over others, and their sales reps were knowledgeable and willing to help. All the appliances I bought were by Whirlpool. Everything was in white, and they all work. I would be a repeat customer of Appliance Direct.

I needed a stove and got one from Appliance Direct because of the price and the fact that their stove has five burners on the top. We also got a warranty, and it was to have been added in. The sales reps were excellent and we brought our purchase home. So far, the stove that we got has been great. We had a great experience with Appliance Direct.

I've shopped around for prices and used Appliance Direct before. Their guy Trace was awesome and he delivered like he promised so everything went well and the appliances are perfect. Appliance Direct was about $150 more than the previous person I went to see but he's a jerk and so I went with Appliance Direct because Trace was good, polite, and professional, and thus, it came down to customer service. I purchased a refrigerator, stove, microwave, and a dishwasher. I like the color and the style of the appliances. The refrigerator is a French door refrigerator spacious enough where I was going to use it and it has what I needed especially a bottom freezer.

The delivery crew was great as well. They were running but they had evening deliveries and still have five more after mine. I felt so bad for them because I got mine delivered at 6:30 and they brought in and put everything in perfectly. They asked me if I had any questions about any of the appliances and were willing to take the little extra time even though they had a heavy load of deliveries after mine. It was a great and easy experience and I would recommend Appliance Direct to somebody else.

I needed a refrigerator immediately so I went to Lowe’s and Home Depot. However, they don’t sell what they have on the floor and it takes a week to get it. I went straight to Appliance Direct and they had enough in stock at their store in Clermont that I was able to pick one out and take it home with me. The salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful. I looked at five of their refrigerators and kept going back and forth. He was patient with me and when I finally decided which one I wanted, it didn’t take very long to do the deal, backed my trailer and load it up. The refrigerator is nice to look at and I like the style. It's a bit different from the one I used to have. The twin doors are on top and a drawer freezer is at the bottom. It's been a fine experience.

Appliance Direct was convenient because it was close to my house. I bought a couple of washers and dryers there. Everything was reasonably priced and the sales reps were nice and friendly.

I live nearby Appliance Direct and they had what I needed on Christmas eve. I got a washing machine from them and I'm satisfied. However, there should have been more staff because there was only one guy there and I had to wait about 10 minutes for anybody even to show up in the showroom. But the quality of the washing machine is okay even though my last Maytag is the reason I had to buy one on a rush.

I wanted Whirlpool and stainless, and Appliance Direct had the best price around. I purchased a refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher from them. The sales representative was very helpful and answered all my questions. Everything he said and did was great. He also gave me a little extra discount because of the number of pieces I bought and I was very satisfied.

I didn't have them install the range and now I wish I would have because it took more time for me to do it. I had to purchase a new part. It's like a stretching plate that covers over the whole knob area. The box didn't look damaged to me but when I took the range out of the box, that part was crushed like something smacked on top. It was made to look like stainless but it's actually aluminum which dents pretty easy. I already signed off that everything was in good condition so I just went online and found a parts place and paid $80 for a new one.

I've been buying KitchenAid since we've owned a home and so I like the quality of the double-oven I got from Appliance Direct. It has the best price and I also like its stainless steel style. The sales representative was awesome and the delivery crew did a real good job. The only thing was that they nicked a piece of the Mica off the cabinet to install the double-oven and they never told me. I noticed it after they left so I went out and bought some supplies to fix it up the best I could.

We bought wall oven stove, a washer-dryer, and a microwave from Appliance Direct. The person in the store was nice and helpful. However, I had a bad experience with the delivery. I had instructed to have everything delivered in a box because I still had construction going on. And supposedly, they were not put on the invoice. The day prior to the delivery, I got a call and I told them that I needed everything in a box. That's what they confirmed and I said yes.

But they ended up delivering a couple of stuff out of the box. When I asked the delivery guy, he said that they always give it without the box and that Appliance Direct didn't tell them. When I read the delivery note, there were clear instructions on it stating that it should be in a box. I was not happy with that. Whenever there are some instructions, it would be good that they follow it. Other than that, I have no other complaints. I haven't even tested the appliances yet but everything should be good.

We purchased a washer and dryer previously from Appliance Direct then we got the refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher from them as well. We've dealt mainly with Ethan in Port Orange and he's been good. We bought Whirlpool and it's a good quality as far as I can tell. The refrigerator on top with the freezer on the bottom is a great benefit for us and we can get access to our food as my husband and I both have a hard time with bending down.

However, we are having problems with Progressive Leasing. I went to pay off the washer and dryer because I knew it was getting close to the end of 90 days. Then I paid for the dishwasher outright and had the stove and refrigerator financed for 90 days. Then the paperwork I got said that I owed for the washer and the dryer that I paid off. If I hadn't been honest enough to go in and pay off, it would have never come up. They completely lost it and it's getting really frustrating. There are few things that they can iron out, especially with their leasing program. But as far as customer service and taking care of our needs in the store, they've been very good.

They are fast to sell you a washer that is claimed by the salesman as the best washer out there. Less than 18 hours later I take it back and asked for an exchange or refund on the washer based on that the washer doesn't wash the clothes on the top half. Showed them a video and once after that they are sorry to say "no. We can't help you. You used the washer." I asked for a manager and no one to be found. So they called the owner Sam that's on the TV ads and he clearly said no exchange no return because I used it. I said, "how am I supposed to know that the machine does not wash clothes on the top half,"] and I proved it to them with a video. So I leave and Sam the owner is going into the building through a back door as I'm leaving and I recognized the owner so I go back and request to speak to him and the salesman states he doesn't speak to any customers at all. No policies ever given too on the day of purchase.

I was price shopping and the cost and quality of the products at Appliance Direct were the best so I got a front-load washer and dryer from them. Their sales rep was very good and the delivery crew was awesome.

There’s an Appliance Direct right around the corner from me and I wanted to go there first but my boyfriend said I needed to shop around so I went to Lowe’s and Home Depot. Appliance Direct's cost was way better than the other two stores so I got an Amana washer which is a good brand. It was just a great experience and I’ve already recommended Appliance Direct to friends.

Appliance Direct was in our neighborhood and they treated me well when I first walked into their store. I was tended to by the general manager at both times when I bought a dishwasher and a stove and I would return to him again. The things that I got were better than their competition.

Appliance Direct is less than a mile away from my house. I got a new oven from them just the other day. The sales rep was knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Service was good and the price was fantastic. The quality of the oven is awesome. Overall, a fantastic experience.

Appliance Direct Company Profile