Call toll free
5.00/5
Based on 5 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With over 50 years of combined industry experience, the professionals at Amazon Home Warranty provide three plan options to fit your needs. Whether you are looking for a plan to cover essential appliances, major systems, or a combination of both, we have a plan to fit. Our network of over 10,000 certified technicians are licensed and insured to service claims. Contact us today to start saving on costly out-of-pocket repairs.

5 Amazon Home Warranty Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

Excellent service and great prices! When my fridge broke, I called them up right away and they immediately sprung into action... I would highly recommend and would do business with this company again. I have already referred a friend who will be signing up as well. It is not easy nowadays to find a reputable home warranty service!

Get expert buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

This company is amazing!!! I am so impressed on how quick everything got done!!! Not only did everything work out perfect but it was a pleasure to work w/ such sweet people. I def recommend this service. They are TOPPP!!! TY SO MUCH. YOU SAVED MY LIFE.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I have been a satisfied customer for over 2 years now. I don’t normally write reviews but after this last repair I felt I should give back as well. My 3 year old freezer stopped functioning, but Amazon Home Warranty did exactly as they promised. Their tech came out the very next day and repaired the unit. I was very satisfied with the work provided and would advise everyone looking for a Home Warranty plan to look no further!!! Great job!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

The service you provided was quick, professional and clean, fixed the problem I was having, I will recommend you do to my family and friends, I'm also very happy with the rate of your yearly plan, I shopped around and found your company to be priced right. I’m glad that I chose Amazon home warranty. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I've had positive experience with the Amazon home warranty. I had two claims so far for broken appliances and both of them have been fixed and work the same as prior to the breakdown. I found it easy to file claims and they don't require much documentation. I also have several family members sign up with them because of how reliable this company is.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon Home Warranty?

Amazon Home Warranty expert review by Michele Lerner

Warranty plans provide coverage for malfunctions and breakdowns from ordinary use on home systems and appliances. Warranty plans may cover systems and appliances or a combination.

• Appliance warranties: Plans to cover your dishwasher, refrigerator, standalone freezer, trash compactor, oven, stove, clothes washer, clothes dryer and microwave.

• Systems warranties: Coverage available for central AC and central heating systems, plumbing (including stoppages), electrical system, water heaters, ductwork, jetted bathtubs and garage door openers.

• Combo warranties: Combination appliance-systems plans cover instant hot water dispenser, garbage disposal, attic fan, ceiling fan, bathroom exhaust fan, kitchen fan or exhaust hood and doorbell.

• Additional coverage: Warranties are also available for your pool, spa, lawn sprinkler system, septic system, septic tank pumping, sump pump, water softener, well pump, whole house humidifier, wine refrigerator and more.

• Guarantee: If an Amazon Home Warranty local, licensed and insured technician can’t repair your damaged system or appliance, they will replace it or offer an alternative solution. Standard service call fee is $75.

• Best for: homeowners, realtors and contractors.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Amazon Home Warranty Company Information