Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes
4.19/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Amazon Home Warranty

With over 50 years of combined industry experience, the professionals at Amazon Home Warranty provide three plan options to fit your needs. Whether you are looking for a plan to cover essential appliances, major systems, or a combination of both, we have a plan to fit. Our network of over 10,000 certified technicians are licensed and insured to service claims. Contact us today to start saving on costly out-of-pocket repairs.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

67 Amazon Home Warranty Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

I recently got with Amazon Home Warranty, and so far I'm satisfied. The customer service is great. I have had 1 claim and they got the job done really fast. I would recommend them to anyone looking for their type of services.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

I’ve only had my policy with Amazon Home Warranty for a few months and wow, am I glad I do! Both fridge and dishwasher decided that they were going to act up and stop working.. within a few weeks of each other. But luckily I made a smart decision by joining AHW. I did my homework before and I’m certain that I went with the right warranty company. One of my favorite things when it comes to verbally dealing with AHW is that I get to talk to the same rep every time, which causes less headache and confusion for me. Every time I call, my personal rep answers the phone and knows exactly who I am.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

We are new to Amazon Home warranty and my experience with both the warranty side and customer service side has been good. I've worked with a guy on a few of my issues and he has gone above and beyond to help me fix my issues, including regularly following-up with me. I've already recommended them to my friends.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

I have had a couple of small issues where I have had to call back and check up on things but other than that it is going well. I have yet to have any issues with Amazon Home Warranty not covering something.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

This company goes out of their way to look for reasons NOT to service or cover repairs that the contract clearly states they are responsible for covering! They refused to fix my AC because they SAY there was a recall on it years ago. Called months later for something else and the same man called me back to rudely tell me they couldn’t fix that either. Told them to cancel my services immediately! His customer service was absolutely horrible!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon Home Warranty?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I don't recommend Amazon Home Warranty to anyone. The plan l signed up for was suppose to cover everything but when my a/c went l paid the 75.00 for the contractor to come out so l was told by the repairman that he would turn everything into his office and it would be. turned over to Amazon. Well a week went by and mind you l have no a/c with it being in the 3 digit temps in Houston. My family and l are using fans so l finally had to purchase 2 window units to help cool my home.

Anyway after waiting a week and l had to call Amazon myself to see. What was going on. They lied and said nothing was turned into them about a repair and that they would call the a/c company. 2 days later this makes 9 days of waiting to be told it wasn't covered. But in the contract it is covered. All l can say is anyone out there looking for a home warranty company DO NOT CHOOSE AMAZON HOME WARRANTY. They are HORRIBLE and they are LIARS.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

I left American Home Shield to come to Amazon because they don't charge for Freon. What a BIG mistake. I signed up in May, had a service call in June for my AC. The Contractor they assigned came out "Drunk".. Took him two days to figure out the unit was out of Freon. A little over a month and I have the same problem. This is where it gets tricky. I log in on Sunday. Make a claim, Monday goes by no call. I log in see a vendor is assigned so I call. No answer.. I call several times. No answer.. send a text message. It's read but no reply. I wait a few hours. Call Amazon. They assign another Vendor. Same thing happens. No call. I call no return calls. I call Amazon they say don't call the vendor. But your email says after three hours if they don't call you.

Then the vendor they assigned the first time calls. Says he would have called me but he has been in a motorcycle accident and goes on to tell me he only accepts CASH or a CHECK. I call Amazon. They tell me, "Sorry about that but the VENDOR DOES NOT WANT TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE. We will assign you another vendor." How do you allow that to happen? So I've had three vendors assigned for one AC unit. The vendors they are using don't show when you Google them, the lowest bidder gets the job type. My apologies have gone out to my friends for a premature recommendation for a poor managed company. Now my apologies go to a Good Company I left. American Home Shield..

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

My air stopped working and I called for repair but they say it’s not covered because of something rusted inside that we have no idea about. We had it serviced yearly but that is not good enough. It is a part that the repair guy says stay damp all the time and that rust very often.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I like how Amazon Home Warranty is not a major investment yet it's absolutely worth it due to the quality of service I have received. I would recommend to always invest especially for the quality. Customer service reps are also very helpful.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

The customer service with Amazon Home Warranty is fast and efficient. The enrollment was very simple. When I needed service, the repair was scheduled fast and the person they sent out knew exactly what he was doing to get the job done.

Amazon Home Warranty Company Information