Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes
3.52/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Amazon Home Warranty

With over 50 years of combined industry experience, the professionals at Amazon Home Warranty provide three plan options to fit your needs. Whether you are looking for a plan to cover essential appliances, major systems, or a combination of both, we have a plan to fit. Our network of over 10,000 certified technicians are licensed and insured to service claims. Contact us today to start saving on costly out-of-pocket repairs.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Amazon Home Warranty Reviews

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I had the pleasure with talking to customer representative Sunny about becoming a new customer with AHW. She explained everything to me well and was very patient as I asked questions. After going over everything with Sunny I’m pleased to say I’m a new customer. Thank you Sunny and AHW.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

He was very clear in explaining the policy I picked and did not pressure me into buying other options. He was very helpful and took his time with me. That's why I purchased the warranty with Amazon Home Warranty.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I spoke to Cynthia from Amazon Home Warranty who was very informative on what was offered. She did not attempt to downgrade the other home warranty companies but focus on what her company can offer. Very professional.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

Signed up for Amazon Home warranty based on reviews and had what I thought was a great salesperson. He "guaranteed" me my furnaces and air conditioners would be covered. Well, three months after moving in our furnace stops working, and I call Amazon who sends out a repair guy. Repair Guy says we have a cracked heat exchanger and basically need a new furnace. Not good news, but hey, we have that home warranty! The next day I get a call from Amazon - it TURNS OUT in the small print it says it doesn't cover replacing a furnace for a cracked heat exchanger, basically about the only thing that causes a furnace to need replacing. What a crock.

You can get better policies and we WILL be switching. Three pieces of advice: one, don't trust Amazon's salespeople because they lie to get the sale. Two, read the fine print. I know, I know, I shouldn't have just blindly trusted what the sales guy said, but I did. Three, why get this policy when others cover replacement, and for the same cost. Just go with someone else! For us this was company is unethical and complete bait and switch.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

I signed up for Amazon. I called them for a repair on my a/c. A technician came on Aug. and told me that they don't spend any money on repairs. He charged me some fees and said that he will put a "Patch" on the unit. The unit is making a LOUD noise. After 3 months of me calling them and they giving me the run around, they made me said on a "Recorder" line the the unit is working and they won't fix it properly. The unit makes a loud noise, after the technician worked on it. Amazon is a big scam and wasted so much of my time. I'll go back to AHS and never will back with Amazon. Stay away from them!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amazon Home Warranty?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

Amazon Home Warranty is very dependable and worth every penny. We have recommended AHW to our neighbors and plan to continue to be loyal customers. We also have AHW on all our rental properties because the peace of mind is priceless for us and our tenants. Don’t hesitate to be protected.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Before picking a new HW company I gave them scenarios and asked if certain things would be covered vs not because I've been with other companies so I know how this goes by now. They were honest about what they cover, it's pretty straightforward in the contract as well. I went with AHW.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Consistent communication is very important for me. When I opened a claim, I spoke to the same two people the entire time. I hate when companies have you speaking to multiple people and AHW doesn’t do that. The rep constantly checked up on me to make sure everything was going smoothly and I respect and appreciate that from a company.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I recently submitted a claim for my stopped up sink drain. Within 2 hours I received an email with the name of the plumber and a date for the sink to be repaired. Two days later my sink was fixed. I’m a realtor and I’ve been dealing/working with home warranty companies for years. Most of them feed you lies and don’t cover anything once you put in a claim.. This company is the most legit I’ve seen so far, they are covering my claims. Amazon Home Warranty not only uses reliable and expert companies but they facilitate their claims in an efficient and rapid manner. I would recommend this company without hesitation.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

My house is 6 years old, had some heating issues, called and filled the claim, after 2 weeks me calling every day Amazon and the A/C company finally I got the answer Pre-existing condition. What a joke!!! Customer service rudeee.

Amazon Home Warranty Company Information