3.11/5

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Sharp TVs Reviews

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

We are not pleased that the smart Sharp TV that we purchased is not compatible to download the Spotify application. We won’t be purchasing a Sharp TV in the future for this reason. Sharp is now by Hisense.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I have owned & extensively viewed other television manufacturers' products, including LG and Samsung 55-70" screen but these are vastly inferior to the quality of picture Sharp's comparable television presents.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

This tv is several years old and still works great. Picture quality is great (sharp, clear), standard speakers provide great sound. I would recommend their products to anyone. When current tv plays, I will be looking for another Sharp product.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

Our first flat screen was a Magnavox. We went with it because it was a good brand name, but it wouldn't turn on a year later. We looked around and found a Sharp TV. I remember this brand from my childhood, and the reviews on the TV were good. The price was comparable with others in the store, so we decided to give this one a try. It's been a great TV. We would definitely recommend to others.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

Beautiful graphics; I've had this TV for a couple of years and the graphics are still very clear, very vibrant. Offers various sizes, easy to connect and operate. A bit pricey but worth the additional investment.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sharp TVs?

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

I have had my 70in. Sharp T.V. for 6 years, and it has been great! The pic is always clear, no problems with any part of it, I get no glare from other light sources on the screen. It fits perfectly on the wall.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

Sharp TVs have lots of features and an innovative design. Image quality is the best for any LCD out there and it offers best value for your entertainment. The colour is amazing and tv stands out from most other models.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

I have been watching my Sharp TV for over 5 years now, and it was originally my brother's tv for 4 years or more before that... It has always been a great picture, good sound, etc. And I would definitely recommend this brand.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

We bought a 60 inch Sharp TV. Used it about 13 mo. The power board failed. Sharp's quality has been downhill even according to other reviews. Sharp said sorry goodbye. Best Buy where we bought it based the advice from their staff said, "Sorry goodbye, but we can fix it at the standard rate and parts cost." Big deal. Not wasting money on a lemon. I am going to LG, Samsung or Sony. And certainly never buy another TV from Best Buy.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

Sharp’s smart TVs are economical, the picture and sound are amazing, but there is no way to choose your channel, as you can only scroll up or down. Otherwise, would have been a 5. The menu is user friendly, which helps immensely when using features such as closed captioning, picture adjustments, timers, etc. Incidentally, the sound is of such good quality, everyone noticed the difference from our previous television by leaps and bounds.

Sharp TVs Company Information