Shop on Amazon
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.95/5

Sharp TVs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sharp TVs?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sharp TVs?

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

We purchased what we believed to be a Sharp tv on July 15th, 2018. Brought it home and it was broken, returned it for a new tv same day. That second worked for 3 weeks and dealing with the company has been a joke! After dealing with their customer service for weeks they finally sent us a new unit. That unit had a perfect box and yet it looks like someone jumped on the tv which means that happened before it went in the box! Their customer service doesn't keep notes, they lose everything even after while on you were on the phone and confirmed they received what they wanted such as pictures and they are just overall horrible and rude!

I had one supervisor who was kind and tried to help and even admitted that I wouldn't get anywhere with this company and they are causing all these issues hoping I just decide this isn't worth my time and I will forget about my refund. My refund was started 2 weeks ago but now I'm being told that's not the case and it won't be started until they receive the last broken TV that I'm making them take back arrives at their warehouse. That's fine! I'm not even mad at that. I'm mad at being lied to by every horrible customer service rep and manager. Buy a real brand for the same price that cares about their reputation and don't get screwed over like we did!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

Please do not buy Sharp TVs. They are only good for a couple of years and they deny any responsibility about the TV after that. The products are bad and the customer service is horrible. Save yourself some time, buy any TV other than Sharp.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Bought this tv because of the price. It lasted almost 2 days. They won't take it back. They want to fix it. The repairman ordered the main board which is scheduled to arrive in 3 weeks (on back order). This 1 was to replace my 60 inch Sharp Aquos that broke after almost 3 years. Never again will I buy a Sharp product!!!!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

We are not pleased that the smart Sharp TV that we purchased is not compatible to download the Spotify application. We won’t be purchasing a Sharp TV in the future for this reason. Sharp is now by Hisense.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I have owned & extensively viewed other television manufacturers' products, including LG and Samsung 55-70" screen but these are vastly inferior to the quality of picture Sharp's comparable television presents.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

This tv is several years old and still works great. Picture quality is great (sharp, clear), standard speakers provide great sound. I would recommend their products to anyone. When current tv plays, I will be looking for another Sharp product.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

Beautiful graphics; I've had this TV for a couple of years and the graphics are still very clear, very vibrant. Offers various sizes, easy to connect and operate. A bit pricey but worth the additional investment.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

I have had my 70in. Sharp T.V. for 6 years, and it has been great! The pic is always clear, no problems with any part of it, I get no glare from other light sources on the screen. It fits perfectly on the wall.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

Sharp TVs have lots of features and an innovative design. Image quality is the best for any LCD out there and it offers best value for your entertainment. The colour is amazing and tv stands out from most other models.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

I have been watching my Sharp TV for over 5 years now, and it was originally my brother's tv for 4 years or more before that... It has always been a great picture, good sound, etc. And I would definitely recommend this brand.

Sharp TVs Company Information