Philips TV

Philips TV
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.82/5

Philips TV Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips TV?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Philips?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Android system works well. Great picture & sound installed. Factory apps all work. Add more thru Playstore. Faultless casting to tv via android phone. Easy. No problems. With remote. 4k content via blueray or internet. Excellent. Only 1 flaw for me is a small backlight bleed in a darkened room. Had tv for 3 months. Very very happy. Ambilight not a gimmick. Great experience.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

I bought the Philips smart TV November 2019. It hasnt even been a year and the tv is completely dead. The tv has always had issues from the jump. Constantly turns on and off on its own and always disconnecting from the internet. The remote does not work the buttons do nothing when pushed and when I try to turn the volume up it just staggers going up and down. ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS TV! Will never purchase anything from Philips ever again.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

When trying to use apps I get an Error on the screen and the machine then shuts down. This started happening after one year. The Apps (Netflix and Tubi) said I need to get a firmware update. I called Phillips Tech support and they wanted me to take the TV OFF THE WALL to give them the model number. I paid someone to install it and can’t take it down. Anyway I told them it was a 2018 Ultra 4k model and they said if I didn’t dismount it and give them the numbers on the back they couldn’t help me! Someone told me Firmware updates have been an ongoing problem with Philips TVs for the past 10 years, and it is apparent that they do nothing to correct an obvious design flaw. I have had my TV for a year and now I want to buy another because they have been so difficult. Buyer Beware...

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

This is the WORST TV purchase ever. TV shuts off in the middle of programs, will not connect to apps, remote does not work, turn on & off button does not work. TV gets stuck on and will not turn off!! HORRIBLE WASTE OF MONEY.

Original review: July 29, 2020

This tv shut off. You continuously reset it and you call to talk to someone they want to charge you 5.00. What a rip. Mine is 2 months old but will be returned tomorrow for a different brand. Mine is 65 in. android tv. They are trash.

Original review: July 10, 2020

TV doesn't stream, contacted company jumped through all their hoops and they won't process a service request because one of the pictures was "too blurry." All they had to do was expand or magnify it and they refused.

Original review: July 6, 2020

It turns itself off and back on to reset at least 3 times a day. Constantly disconnecting from the WIFI. Takes about a minute to go to home screen after you push home button. Don't waste your money. Huge piece of junk. Model# 65pfl5604/F7.

Original review: June 27, 2020

This was my first TV and didn't disappoint, I plugged a Chromecast in and can stream most of the apps I use through it so no need for a Smart TV. 9 + years later it still gives a better HD picture and sound than most mid range TV's. The remote broke at 8 years but a purchased a replacement from eBay for not a lot of money and normal service was resumed. I bought my Mum a Philips TV due to the good quality of mine, hopefully it will last as long.

Original review: May 30, 2020

Our Philips TV died and it was in the one year warranty period. After many frustrating calls to find out what I needed to do concerning the warranty, I still have to wait between 4 to 5 days to get a response. We emailed all the needed photos and information they requested within minutes of there request. I called for an update and no one works on weekends. I do not recommend their products.

Original review: May 28, 2020

I purchased the tv in November 2019 from Walmart and the first month I had issues. Remote works sometimes, when I turned the tv off a dim light would stay on. A waste and no refund. DO NOT BUY Philips.

Philips TV Company Information